More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• [Call out for Sarah]

[Stay and Wait]

Domingez posted: »

About 40 minutes earlier “Where the fuck’s Austin?” Bumper mumbled roughly under his nose. “Will you chill the hell out? He’ll be here

• [Keep searching]

With all the walkers and cannibals around I think it is suicide to make much noise

[Start moving]

I also think it is suicide to stay in one position with the walkers around. They will spot him, so he has to get away from there

As expected, I already regret that I changed my vote to help Samantha and I am sure I will regret it even more in the next parts. She is just so damn annoying.

About 40 minutes earlier “Where the fuck’s Austin?” Bumper mumbled roughly under his nose. “Will you chill the hell out? He’ll be here

• I was wondering why you went silent for 2 months and now I find out that I accidentally unfollowed the thread.

enter image description here

Well at least I had a lot of reading to do. Looks like I missed a bloodbath and Samantha hate train (oh sorry, that's still going, lel). You guys really hate her, don't you? :D

Anyway, let's vote.

[Keep searching]

Don't want to attract any unnecessary attention.

[Stay and Wait]

Better wait it out, the walkers haven't noticed him till now.

• Ha I was wondering the same thing about you Pipas :) good to have you back.

Pipas posted: »

I was wondering why you went silent for 2 months and now I find out that I accidentally unfollowed the thread. Well at least I had a

• edited October 2015

“Herman I need you to be quiet!” Gia hissed with her eyes narrowed as the two hid behind the counter in the service station.

“It was all my fault” Herman cried.

“Come here” she hugged him.

“My brother....Alex, he-he wasn’t that bad like, I thought he was gonna be” Herman said nervously as he cuddled Gia.

“It wasn’t your fault, things just sometimes happen, who’s to blame is Austin” Gia reassured him.

“I’m.....I’m glad he’s dead” Herman sighed and throws her an angry expression.

“He deserved it, that’s for sure” Gia shook her head.

“I’m all alone now, I have no family left” Herman remarked blankly.

“You have me silly” Gia smirked.

“I’m happy you’re here with me, please don’t leave me” Herman hugged her tightly.

“We’ve been through quite a bit together you’re not getting rid of me that quick” Gia smiled.

A lurker passing by interrupted their moment, they startled and quickly stayed out of sight.

“Shh, just stay quiet” Gia whispered.

“What are we gonna do now?” Herman shivered.

[“We have to find the rest, if we want to make it”]

[“Let’s just wait it out”]

[“We run and get as far away as possible, we can make it on our own”]

“We have to stop, the others may be looking for us” Rachel remarked.

She glances at Bradley noticing his silence and keeps going.

“So, what are we gonna do now? what’s the plan Brad? you’ve been quiet ever since we left the motel” Rachel remarked as she walked alongside Bradley in front of everyone else.

“It’s gonna get dark soon we better find some shelter, we’ll figure out the rest in the morning” Bradley replied flatly.

“You should’ve left her behind, she’s only going to slow us down and the longer she stays with us we’re in danger” Rachel pointed out.

“You left me behind, I called for you and you just ran off” Bradley replied slightly agitated.

“I was thinking about getting Nicholas safe, you have to understand that, he’s the only family I got” Rachel responded firmly.

“Sorry.....of course, I would’ve probably done the same if--” Bradley sighed.

“I’m sorry Brad, Katie.....she was a good person” Rachel said softly.

“The best......I only wished that I had more time with her....after all the hope of finding her in all this mess of a world we live in now, I find her to only have her taken away from me again, just that this time she’s gone for good” Bradley sighed with his eyes narrowed.

“You should’ve killed Samantha” Rachel remarked firmly.

“I wanted to, and I still will, when the time is right she’ll get what she deserves” Bradley replied with confidence.

“I still don’t trust her to be around us, who knows what she’ll do once she discovers that we are gonna kill her and not too mention that her group might still be looking for her, what happens if they catch up with us? we have no weapons to defend ourselves--” Rachel said anxiously with hostility in her voice.

“She lost every family she had back at the motel, I think it’s safe to say no one will be bothered in finding her anymore” Bradley interrupted with his eyes focused.

“I hope you’re right......but I wouldn’t be so sure of that Brad” Rachel sounded unconvinced.

“Hmmph” Bradley murmured.

“How much food did you guys manage to find?” Rachel asked as she glanced at Bradley’s bag.

“Not much, but it should last us for a few days” He replied shortly.

"And what about the meds?" Rachel asked.

"I dunno, I hope Blake still has them" Bradley sighed.

“I need to stop for a bit” Samantha panted with Emma by her side.

Everyone stopped while Bradley kept going.

“Brad stop! we need to rest for a bit” Emma tried to catch his attention.

Bradley reluctantly paused, folded his arms and gazed ahead at the beautiful landscape “Fine, but not for long” he grunted.

Liam exchanges a glance with Devyn, however she looks at him angrily and walks away.

“Looks like she's mad about something” Marco remarks sitting close by Liam.

“Yeah, seems like it” Liam frowned.

“Cool outfit” Liam remarked with a smirk.

Marco stopped fiddling with his knife and shifted his focus towards Liam “It’s a real uniform, I was......I guess I was a member of the Military Police Brigade, 104th Trainees Squad to be exact” ha added.

“Oh.....sorry.....what happened then?” Liam winced and asked casually.

“What do you think happened? everything I dreamed of becoming, went to shit....I was at the depot when the dead started walking, my colleagues decided to stay and wait for assistance, but I knew from the start that the dead would eventually take over” Marco replied in a matter of fact tone.

“So you left? how many men were there with you? couldn’t you guys handle walkers with all the firepower you had?” Liam replied blankly.

“No, I didn’t leave, well not at once, the dead just kept coming, we were trapped for three days, everyone thought I was suicidal about leaving, but I was right” Marco said in a relaxed tone.

“How old are you anyway?” Liam frowned.

“Sixteen” Marco replied.

“Jeez, I’m sixteen and I never dreamed of wanting to join the army” He smirked.

“We all want different things in life” Marco gave him a short grin.

“It doesn’t matter what we want anymore, everything is pretty much fucked” Liam said bitterly.

“Ain’t that true......we’ll talk more later, I wanted to speak with Bradley” Marco said politely got up and walked towards Brad.

“Why are you sad?” Mi-Cha gestured looking at Boniek.

“I was just thinking about Ruth” He slowly gestured back.

“Why did she leave?” Mi-Cha gestured with concern on her face.

“She went to look for someone” Boniek signalled.

“Who?” Mi-Cha gestured curiously.

“I don’t know, family maybe” Boniek sighed.

“Oh......but you always have me” she smiled but he couldn’t understand, so she wrote it down. Boniek read it and smile and hugged the small girl.

Back at the motel Zack and Emily with all their strength are trying to carry Cody out of harms way.

“Shit!” Emily grasps her rifle firmly and bashes a walkers head.

“C’mon we gotta get outta here!” Zack said urgently to Cody.

“I’m trying! if my leg weren’t so busted--” Cody gasped.

“Oh shit there’s too many” Emily panics.

Cody looks around and notices two medium sized containers by the service station.

“You guys make a run for it, I’m gonna hide in one of those containers, Zack you still got my pocketknife? give it to me man” Cody said quickly and firmly.

“No!” Emily objected while pushing lurkers away.

“It’s the only way, I’m only slowing us down” Cody replied calmly.

[Give him the pocketknife]

[Keep the pocketknife - Lie]

Amanda continues to push forward and keeps looking around for Sarah, suddenly she sees someone laying among the tall grass in a fetal position. After approaching closer she recognized it was her niece.

“Oh my God, Sarah, Sarah are you alright?” Amanda said nervously as she kneeled down towards her and grabbed her.

“He’s gonna find me and kill me” Sarah replied blankly, shaking with a lifeless expression on her face.

“You’re in shock it’s okay sweetie, I’m here no one will hurt you” Amanda reassured her and cuddled her.

Unexpectedly the bushes nearby rustled, Amanda held Sarah closely with one hand and had her uzi machine-gun in the other, they both stayed down and quiet. Amanda couldn’t see who or what was passing through.

“I finally found you now” Bumper sneered as he snuck up behind the two pointing his rifle. Sarah started squirming and whimpering in panic.

“Shut her up! drop your gun!” Bumper ordered roughly.

“Or I can just shoot you bastard” Amanda muttered with her eyes narrowed and focused at Billy.

“Heh, you really wanna take that chance? odds are your little girl’s gonna grow up without a mom or worse a walker will get her sooner or later” He gave her a contemptuous look.

Walker noise and moans turned their attention.

“Shit, walkers” Bumper murmured roughly.

“HRRAAGH!” Blake grunted as he jumped out on Bumper.

“Get the hell outta here Amanda!” Blake gasped as he fought with Bumper on the ground.

Bumper gives a solid kick knocking Blake aside, he crawls towards his rifle, Blake’s starting to snap back.

[Leave Blake]

[Kill Bumper]

[Wound Bumper and leave him]

• edited October 2015

First of all, Brad and Rachel are still good. I am not sure if I should ship the hell out of them, or if I should see them as revenge-bff's. Though, now that I think about it, why not both? The ship is strong with these two. After this part, I like Rachel even more, especially as it turned out that she also wants to kill Samantha. Seriously, that's the only right thing to do. Everything else is an insult to the people that died. And I am incredibly relieved that Brad still wants his well-deserved revenge. I was afraid he might consider forgiving her. Sadly, it seems like Liam and apparently now Emma too are against giving her what she deserves and to be honest, at this point, defending Samantha puts them almost on her level of obnoxiousness. There's just no excuse to be nice and friendly to her and I'm quickly loosing every kind of respect or sympathy I ever had for these two. It looks like Brad, Rachel and Devyn are the only characters left from the group that I can still sympathize with, although I hope that Liam and the others will come back to their senses and see that Samantha deserves a truly painful death. Or at the very least, I hope that they won't interfere with whatever Brad and Rachel have planned for that damn monster. Whatever it is, I hope she has to suffer at least a thousand times as much as Katie did.

[“Let’s just wait it out”]

While I still want him as far away from the group as possible and as dead as possible, this choice at least has the chance to keep him away from them and perhaps it even causes his death. That would be a fitting and well-deserved end for this little monster. But regardless of wether he lives or dies, keeping him away from the group is important, so that he can't kill anyone else with his sheer, useless existence.

Well, damn. Cody, unlike some of the others, is one of the characters I still like and whom I can't hold responsible for Katie's death in any way. Therefore, I actually still care for him. I debated about this, as Zack and Emily are also characters I care for and since I thought at first that lying to him could result in him not staying back. I mean, knife or not, what he tries is effectively suicide. However, it does not look as if anything could stop him from his decision. Perhaps he has a tiny chance with the knife, while Zack and Emily can hopefully outrun the walkers.

[Kill Bumper]

Leaving Blake is not an option. Wounding Bumper could lead to Bumper suffering a more painful death at the rotten hands of the walkers, which would be beautiful and highly desirable, but I won't take any chances with these monsters. It's best just to kill him, as I still somewhat like Blake and Mandi and don't want that Bump-Bastard to come back later.

“Herman I need you to be quiet!” Gia hissed with her eyes narrowed as the two hid behind the counter in the service station. “It was all

• [“We have to find the rest, if we want to make it”]

[Kill Bumper]

“Herman I need you to be quiet!” Gia hissed with her eyes narrowed as the two hid behind the counter in the service station. “It was all

• I'm confused, why do you hate Herman so much? :D

First of all, Brad and Rachel are still good. I am not sure if I should ship the hell out of them, or if I should see them as revenge-bff's.

• Aside from the fact that he is Alex' brother, which makes me hate him by default, the thing I mainly hate him for is that he is the reason that guy ran out of cover, which triggered the shootout. Alex far too easy death shortly afterwards made it only more frustrating. I admit, that's probably not the strongest reason to hate a character, but I can't help it, I find it impossible to see him as anything else but a twisted demon-child that is responsible for Katie's death. Of course, it's nothing compared to the amount of hatred I have for Samantha, but it's still enough that I actively try to kill him with my votes. I simply can't stand the thought of him being around the group after he fucked up so badly.

I'm confused, why do you hate Herman so much?

• [“Let’s just wait it out”]

[Kill Bumper]

• after he fucked up so badly

But he didn't really do anything? I still don't see what has he done wrong, you should blame only Alex for that. For me it seems like you hate him just because he exists.

Aside from the fact that he is Alex' brother, which makes me hate him by default, the thing I mainly hate him for is that he is the reason t

• edited October 2015

Actually, yes, considering that his existence ended up partially causing the shootout, I indeed hate him for existing. Pretty much the first thing he did in this story was prompting his monster of a brother to run out of cover, so my very first real impression of him was already irreversibly negative. The way I see it, the very existence of this character I couldn't care less for was part of the reason the character I cared for the most got killed. If he wouldn't even exist, there might have been the chance of things ending up differently. Since Alex and Austin died far too peacefully, I have only Herman left to blame and that pregnant monster of course. Of course, I hate Alex and Samantha a lot more, but I still want him dead as well. Another reason to hate him is that he is Alex' brother and even worse, Alex liked him and he liked Alex. Hell, he even has the guts to claim that Alex wasn't that bad and he even seems to be sad that this waste of space is dead. That's the same stuff that currently causes me to severely dislike Liam and Emma. Of course, I am deeply biased and I know, objectively these reasons might not be the best, but subjectively, I just can't stop blaming and hating him.

after he fucked up so badly But he didn't really do anything? I still don't see what has he done wrong, you should blame only Alex for that. For me it seems like you hate him just because he exists.

• edited October 2015

[“We have to find the rest, if we want to make it”]

[Kill Bumper] Lol, i am chosing this because everyone else did, but i am 100% there was another person with Bumper and this is going to end up bad.

• [“Let’s just wait it out”]

I dont know what the best option is here. This option looks like a middle choice.

What Liquid said made me think, what if he does not stay back if they cant give him a weapon? I dont want for Cody to sacrifice himself and this could be a chance to convince him to stay with Emily and Zack

[Kill Bumper]

All of these people have to die and I wont risk his survival by not killing him when it is possible. I already regret that we spared Samanthas life the first time, as I am afraid that killing her now could tear the group apart, given that Liam and Emma already start to forget that she is the enemy. But if Bumper survives as well, perhaps he comes looking for her and that would make things even worse.

• The next part will be up shortly today, however there's still a split decision on whether Gia and Herman should [“Let’s just wait it out”] or [“We have to find the rest, if we want to make it”] I'll leave the voting open for that choice for one more day, otherwise the latter will be the final outcome. ;)

• edited October 2015

If it's okay, I'm going to change my vote to [“Let’s just wait it out”] then, because that sounds at least not as bad as goddamn Herman trying to find the group. With a bit of luck, Brad and Rachel can get enough space between them and this little beast to never encounter him again. His existence caused enough death already.

The next part will be up shortly today, however there's still a split decision on whether Gia and Herman should [“Let’s just wait it out”] o

• “I need to discuss something with you Bradley?” Marco approached Brad with caution.

“It’s Marco, right?” Bradley muttered with his arms folded.

“That’s right, for what happened back there I’m sorry of how things turned out, losing a family member is the worst thing......look I know you only see me as ‘just another kid‘ but I can pull my own weight, and you’re gonna have to make some major decisions” Marco said politely.

“What do you have in mind?” Bradley asked defensively.

“First I’m guessing you’re gonna want to go back eventually and find the remaining members of your group, second we need guns and those two guys that attacked us from the front...well they must’ve left behind some ammo, and three we need to find a safe place and fast” Marco suggested calmly.

“I agree on all, but we can’t go back it’s too dangerous right now, the place is overrun” Bradley grunted.

“Then allow me to go back....alone, I’ll try to find some guns for the group and when that’s done I can help find your people” Marco continued.

“And why should I trust you with this?” Bradley frowned.

“Look around you, there aren’t many people you can trust right now, and I’m not sure you did the right thing for letting Sam live...it took a lot of guts” said Marco confidently.

“She’s not gonna live for long” Bradley replied shortly.

“Hmm...anyway she’s tough to read she acts so composed and pleasant, but I think there’s more to it” Marco said doubtfully.

“Coming from a bat shit crazy group like that, yeah she can’t be sane” Bradley replied thoughtfully.

“So what’s it gonna to be, should I head out or stay?” Marco asked bluntly.

“Would you even listen if I told you to?” Bradley asked curiously.

“You can count on me, you allowed me to join your group, let me do something useful in exchange” Marco responded firmly.

“And what about Gia and Herman don’t you miss them, don’t you wanna find them first?” Bradley asked bluntly.

“Gia and I never looked eye to eye on things, we.....we had to co-existent for the sake of it....fate forced us to I guess, but I did trust her, she was....is a good person once you got on her good side, something that I can’t exactly say about Herman” Marco replied thoughtfully.

“Hmm why’s that?” He caught Bradley’s attention.

“I know he’s only a child, but he often got reckless and aggressive which placed us in danger a few times, him and Gia were always tight and looked out for each other first, I was always the ‘odd man out’ or ‘just some guy’ that happened to be around to help” Marco said firmly.

“So you decided to leave them then” Bradley remarked.

“I didn’t leave them.....I did what I could back at the motel, we got separated, but who doesn’t in a world like this, you can’t get too attached to anyone because that’s when it hurts the most” Marco said rigorously.

[Tell Marco to go]

[Tell Marco to stay]

“Thank you for helping me” Samantha said softly to Emma once she helped her sit comfortably.

“Don’t mention it, how are you feeling?” Emma smiled.

“Better, thanks” Sam winced.

“Maybe I should get you some water I’m sure--” Emma said politely.

“There’s no need I’m okay, I don’t want to cause any more trouble” Samantha replied calmly.

“Okay, well if you need anything just ask” Emma smiled and nodded.

“What’s your name?” Sam asked nicely.

“It’s Emma” she said gracefully.

“Pretty name” Sam replied thoughtfully.

“Have you thought of a name yet for the baby?” Emma asked after a pause.

“Oh, to be honest I haven’t given much thought, if it’s a girl....I’ll surely call her Emma” She smiled while touching her tummy.

“And if it’s a boy?” Emma asked.

“Hmm, maybe Alexander” her face turned sullen.

“What’s wrong?” Emma asked with concern.

“Nothing, he was the only true friend I had, beside the fact that he was clumsy and reckless most of the time.....I’m glad I had him” Samantha sighed.

“I’m sorry” Emma murmured.

“I see you two are getting along” Cecelia interrupted with a smile.

“We are” Emma said shortly.

“We have to find a safe place so that you can have your baby” Cecelia smiled looking at Sam.

“Yeah I didn’t exactly have in mind going into labor in the middle of a field” Sam chuckled.

“Boy or girl?” Cecelia asked.

“I think it’s gonna be a boy, ugh...aw...it’s gonna be a runner that’s for sure” Samantha groaned.

“That will be a valuable trait in a world like this” Cecelia said positively.

“Viola don’t wonder of with Nicholas, stay close” Cecelia called out.

Liam approaches Devyn who’s sitting by a tree away from the group “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m fine” she replied uninterested.

“Are you angry because of me?” Liam continued.

“Not everything revolves around you” she responded blankly.

“Would you have killed her, if you’d were in Bradley’s shoes?” Liam asked bluntly.

“No” Devyn replied shortly.

“Then-” Liam frowned.

“No, I would’ve left her for the walkers” Devyn raised her tone and finished her sentence.

“Is that who you want to be?” Liam asked in slight shock.

“Who Liam? her group attacked us, she was the main reason they came after us, and she had the nerve to tell me about Devin or how sorry she was! I bet she killed him herself or didn’t even try to save him from that monster of a brother of hers!” Devyn said in a testy voice.

“She’s a victim in this, just like we are” Liam objected.

“Victim’s don’t stick around with a bunch of murderers and psychopaths” Devyn argued.

“Have you ever thought that she maybe had no choice?” Liam suggested.

“There’s always a choice Liam! please just leave me alone I can’t stand the sight of you right now” Devyn snarled.

Liam frowned and after a brief second of silence he got up and retreated back to the rest.

“Learning sign language?” Rachel walked over to Boniek.

“Sorta” Boniek smirked.

“How are you holding up?” Rachel asked anxiously.

“Good I guess, just glad we got out of there in one piece” Boniek replied calmly.

“You’re planning to stick around with us?” Rachel mumbled.

“Why are you asking?” Boniek winced.

“Because.....I think you are an okay guy, and.....I just want to know if I could rely on you” Rachel answered unsure.

“You can trust me” Boniek said seriously.

“Yet you didn’t go with Ruth, why’s that?” Rachel asked curiously.

“I....I just felt that we’d be safer with you guys, after fending of on our own for such a long time I’m starting to believe there is a safety in numbers, you have no idea how many close calls I had....and Mi-Cha too” Boniek sighed.

“I’m sorry to hear that......It’s good that you’re with us” Rachel reassured him.

“You know.....I have no one left.....Mi-Cha is the only one closest of being my family, I consider her as my little....sister” Boniek choked.

“Are you okay?” Rachel asked with concern.

“Yeah....yeah....it just gets to me sometimes” Boniek quickly wiped off a tear.

“You had a sister before” Rachel sighed hesitantly.

“A long time ago” he sighed.

Rachel glances at Mi-Cha who’s writing something in her diary, Nicholas and Viola are close by playing around, she turns her focus back at Boniek.

“I hope I can count on you to keep the kids safe” She said firmly and hopefully.

“I will Rachel....you can count on me” He responded calmly.

“Even though I know you’re a lousy shot” Rachel tried to ease the sorrow after a brief pause.

“Hmmph I’m not a real fan of guns, but they get the job done I guess, I’m more comfortable with knives and bows....pretty much anything with a blade” Boniek said calmly.

“Sounds like you were.....a butcher.....although you don’t look like one” She smirked.

[Tell her the truth about Boniek’s past]

[Lie about his past]

[Change the subject]

“Here man take it” Zack urgently gave him the pocketknife.

“Looks like you had it to good use bro” Cody smirked and muttered after noticing blood on the blade.

“Are you two done?!” Emily shouted while stabbing a walker head with a hatchet.

“Keep her safe.......(pauses and looks at Emily)....I love you babe” Cody muttered and limped quickly towards the container, he manages to stab two walkers before sluggishly climbing inside.

“I love you....I’ll come back I promise!” Emily yelled.

Zack and Emily tried to outrun the lurkers and get as much distance from the motel.

“I think we can stop” Emily breathes heavily.

“What do we do now?” Zack panted.

“How could everything go so wrong....we have to go back for Cody...we--” Emily said nervously.

“Calm down Emily.....first we need those walkers to clear off, then we can get Cody” he interjected.

“Oh and when’s that going to happen?! it could take hours to get them away” Emily argues.

“We don’t have much choice, an empty pistol won’t do me much help if were gonna be stupid enough to take them all down ourselves” Zack muttered as he pulled out his gun.

“I’m sick of this heavy empty rifle too, good that I found this hatchet back at the motel, Christ how did everything get so fucked up so quickly?!” Emily said roughly.

"You saw those dead bodies we past over there? we should start searching them, maybe we'll find something useful" Zack suggested and pointed.

"Yeah....I doubt it were gonna find anything, useful....eh...fine won't hurt trying I guess" Emily shrugged unsurely and preoccupied.

[Ask her to give Zack the empty rifle]

[Ask her to give Zack the hatchet]

Bumper crawls towards his M1 Garand rifle, once he managed to grasp it Amanda riddled his body with bullets.

“We gotta go!” Blake breathed heavily, he grabbed Billy’s rifle and looted his body.

“Why did you come after me?” Amanda broke the silence after they gained some distance.

“I figured you needed the help.....but I guess you were managing just fine” Blake smirked.

“What happened back at the motel?” Amanda asked worriedly.

“I dunno, it got ugly the place got overrun, Katie and Winston got killed by Austin’s men, but we fucking got the bastards....I think the rest got out okay” Blake replied firmly with an angry expression on his face.

“Fuck.....poor Brad.....do you know where they went?” Amanda asked.

“East...or west from the motel” Blake shook his head.

“Is she okay?” Blake asked calmly.

“I hope so, she hadn’t said much since I found her” Amanda answered with concern as she held her niece close.

“Fuckers got what they deserved, that’s what matters” Blake muttered angrily.

“Stop!” Amanda hissed.

“What is it?” Blake grunted.

“Do you hear that?” Amanda mumbled.

“Walkers close by, keep your eyes open” Blake nodded and raised his rifle.

They kept walking until reaching a steep hill with open space where a few walkers were spread and meandering around. Blake notices a number of bodies and one of them caught his eye.

“Is that Jean?” he grumbled.

“He’s moving” Amanda hissed in shock watching Jean sluggishly wriggle.

“Walkers don’t squirm like that do they? watch my back” Blake snorted and approached him.

“Blake! shit” Amanda gasped quietly.

Blake climbs down towards Jean, he points his rifle at Jean and kicks him gently. Jean coughed and twisted sluggishly to Blake.

“B....Blake? i-is that you? Sh-shit I’m glad to see you man” Jean mumbled.

“I was about to shot you......damn! what happened? who did this to you?” Blake asked firmly as he examined Jean’s blooded body, there was blood all over the right side of Jean's head and torso, the bullet must have grazed the temple of his head, and the other bullet went cleanly through his thigh.

“I was....running away from someone” Jean replied sluggishly.

“Can you walk? we need to get away from here” Blake said urgently.

“Yeah I think so.....help me up” Jean snorted.

Blake helped him up and they both limped back to Amanda and Sarah.

“Jesus!” Amanda gasped in shock.

“We need to get the hell away from here” Blake said roughly.

“He’s gonna get an infection if we don’t clean these wounds” Amanda said thoughtfully and urgently.

“The bag with meds.....it got left behind at the motel” Blake pointed out.

“Are you sure?” Amanda asked.

“No...Winston had it at first.....but when I rushed after you I saw the bag by one of the rooms, maybe it’s still there” Blake grunted.

“Well.....I’m guessing Jean hasn’t got much time left if we don’t act fast, he needs those meds Blake, we need to find a safe place to lay low a cabin, shack, cottage anything that doesn’t have walkers all around us like now” Amanda argued.

“Fuck.....fuck” Blake muttered angrily.

“You’re gonna have to head back, I have to stay with Sarah and Jean” Amanda said decisively.

“How are you standing on ammo?” Blake grunted.

“Not much I’m on my last clip” Amanda replied calmly.

“Can’t we all just head back?” Blake snorted.

“The motel is overrun....you said it.....we can’t all risk on going back.....Jean can barely move” Amanda said worriedly.

“I......can....handle it” Jean objects and tries to get up weakly.

[Leave Amanda and return for the medicine]

[Find a safe place first together and then head back to the motel]

• That's fine Liquid, now it's safe to say that the final outcome will be ["Lets just wait it out"]

If it's okay, I'm going to change my vote to [“Let’s just wait it out”] then, because that sounds at least not as bad as goddamn Herman tryi

• edited October 2015

“Have you ever thought that she maybe had no choice?” Liam suggested.

But she had a choice, she had several choices actually and if she had only shot Austin when Devin told her to, Katie would still be alive. By calling Samantha a victim, Liam is about to cross the line where I seriously start to hate him and he can die with her for all I care. Katie is the victim here, Samantha is the one who murdered her. Liam, Emma and Cecelia apparently either ignore that, or perhaps they just love to further degrade Katie's death by bonding with her killer. My hatred for the pregnant bitch got even stronger in this part. She doesn't want to cause any more trouble, huh? Trouble? She murdered Katie and had the guts to call it trouble, as if it was just some minor accident! She even dared to chuckle and to joke around as if nothing bad ever happened and Cecelia and Emma even joined in. Fuck them! Finally, she seriously wants to make that baby a memento to Alexander. I already regret that I saved her worthless pregnant ass, because it looks like the baby is already a monster before it is even born. I admit, I was hoping for a memento when I voted to slightly postpone her death, but definitely not to the annoying retard who caused the shootout. They should just shoot her in the stomach, I wonder how amusing she's going to find Katie's death then. I doubt she would still laugh at it.

[Tell Marco to stay]

In this part, Marco managed to become one of my favourite characters in the story, after Brad, Rachel and Devyn. This guy knows what's up. He knows sparing the bitch was a bad choice, unlike these assholes Liam, Emma and Cecelia. I also loved to learn that he is not a big fan of Herman. Every character who likes neither Samantha nor Herman is a character I like. The rest can die screaming for all I care. Anyway, exactly because I like Marco, I don't want to risk him. Sure, they need guns and ammo and a safe place to stay in the long run, but for now, they only need to make Samantha and her new friends pay for what she did. Also, Brad needs a good man like Marco at his side. They can risk one of the worthless characters, like Liam or Emma or Cecelia, for they sure as hell won't be missed. There is also the chance that he would encounter Gia and the little bastard that accompanies her and I'm still trying everything I can to kill these two.

Well, I don't see a point in lying. The truth is always a good thing. Also, Boniek hasn't sympathized with Samantha so far, so I hope he's going to stick around for a while. And to build trust between him and the other members of the group, he has to be open about his past.

As far as I know, Zack is physically stronger than Emily. He should be at least. A hatchet is a very physical weapon and it relies on strength. Therefore, Zack is better suited to wield that hatchet.

I don't want to leave Amanda alone with a heavily wounded Jean and would like to see them brought to a save place as well. As long as I don't know their opinion of Samantha I still care for them and would like to keep them safe. And I at least can't imagine Blake to have any patience with Samantha and her new fanclub in any way. Finally, same as with the Marco choice, if Blake goes back now, he could end up saving Herman, who deserves no saving.

“I need to discuss something with you Bradley?” Marco approached Brad with caution. “It’s Marco, right?” Bradley muttered with his arms f

• [Tell Marco to go] Too many people in the group.

[Tell her the truth about Boniek’s past] Why not?

[Ask her to give Zack the hatchet] What liquid said.

[Leave Amanda and return for the medicine] Medicine is more important here in my opinion.

“I need to discuss something with you Bradley?” Marco approached Brad with caution. “It’s Marco, right?” Bradley muttered with his arms f

• **[Tell Marco to stay]**

I like Marco and going back alone is too dangerous. Thats just not worth risking his life

**[Tell her the truth about Boniek’s past]**

Why should he lie? Was there anything bad about Bonieks backstory which I forgot?

**[Ask her to give Zack the hatchet]**

An empty rifle is good for nothing but a hatchet can be useful

**[Find a safe place first together and then head back to the motel]**

There is still Bumpers friend out there, so splitting up is a bad idea. Finding a safe place should be their priority.

Oh man, I think I realized what Samantha is doing. She starts to deceive the group to turn them against each other. A few parts ago she was so regretful and sad at what happened but now she is already joking around and gains the sympathy of Liam and Emma and I guess she tries to turn them against people like Bradley or Devyn in the long run. I am confused why these morons just forgive her that easily. At least three people died because of her and many more are still in danger and they already act as if she did nothing wrong. This is not good. We should have left her at the motel because now she is going to destroy the group even more.

• Boniek's backstory is yet to be explored :)
    janitor posted: »

**[Tell Marco to stay]** I like Marco and going back alone is too dangerous. Thats just not worth risking his life **[Tell her th

• [Tell Marco to go]

• [Tell Marco to stay]

• Then I am even more curious now. I thought he has given some hints in the chapter where he was introduced but it looks like I was wrong. I am looking forward to learn more about him since he is one of the characters I have no detailed opinion about so far.

Boniek's backstory is yet to be explored :)

• “Lets just stay here for a bit” Gia hissed.

“Do you think we’ll ever get out of here?” Herman asked nervously.

“Of course we are” Gia whispered affirmatively.

“Where would we even go?” Herman sighed.

“Somewhere safe” Gia tried to reassure him.

“But there is no such place” Herman muttered sullenly.

“Something got their attention” Gia hissed as she observed the walkers moving away from the service station and closer to the motel.

The two slip out from behind the counter in crouched position and notice most of the walkers gathered around two containers, a few of the undead still feasting upon the bodies fallen in front of the motel.

“God” Gia sighed.

“Why are they so interested in those containers?” Herman asked slightly curious.

“Don’t look.....I don’t know, but that’s our cue to go” Gia replied calmly.

“Maybe there’s someone in there and needs our help” Herman suggested softly.

“Lets just get outta here” Gia sighed.

“I ain’t leaving you alone Amanda, we must hurry it’s getting dark” Blake said decisively and helped Jean up.

“Eh.....alright it’s your choice, I hope Jean makes it” Amanda gasped unsurely.

“He has to, he has no choice” Blake said optimistically.

“This way!” Amanda pointed.

After a long while of walking “Jean’s not gonna make it....is he?” Sarah remarked after glancing behind at Blake and Jean.

“I don’t know Sarah.....it doesn’t look good, keep an eye out for anything okay?” Amanda replied calmly.

“What about those houses?” Sarah pointed into the distance.

“Yeah, it looks like a good place to spend the night” Amanda said affirmatively.

“C’mon buddy, not too far now” Blake tried to reassure.

“This headache....is killing me” Jean murmured.

“Not many people can say they were shot in the head and.....survived” Blake joked.

“You call this surviving pal?......I can barely feel my leg” Jean muttered.

“Do you now remember who shot you?” Blake asked promptly.

“I told you I don’t remember exactly, but......Sarah....she was there, I think......I mean.....she saw might have seen something” Jean coughed.

“I think she has only started to talk again she suffered some heavy shock” Blake muttered.

“We killed a guy back there where we found you, we figured he might have been looking for you also” Blake suggested.

“What did he look like?” Jean grunted.

“He had a ponytail and......a nice jacket” Blake said thoughtfully.

“You should ask Sarah” Jean murmured weakly.

“Hey Amanda, come here a minute” Blake called out.

“I’ll be right back, stay close” Amanda smirked to Sarah.

“What is it?” Amanda asked firmly.

“Sarah might’ve seen who shot Jean, maybe you ought to ask her now” Blake suggested.

“Yeah I thought of that too, but I don’t want to stress her, she’s been through enough” Amanda replied toughly.

“What if that person comes back to look for that guy we just killed, or just simply to kill us? how are we gonna deal with that?” Blake asked rigidly.

“We kill’em simple as that......sorry Blake but right now I’m not gonna trust anyone that we come across, I’m not gonna risk our lives for it, we let people into our group and look what happened it’s best we.....just stick together and move on” Amanda said roughly.

“But the group didn’t betray us--” Blake argues.

“No one cared to find Sarah or Jean, everyone just wanted to get cosy at that stupid motel, we can’t stay in one spot for long, we just have to keep moving” Amanda said firmly.

“I’m sure they would’ve wanted to help....things got a bit out of hand” Blake responded.

“Maybe you’re right.....right now lets just find a place to rest.....and Blake, I appreciate that you came after me” Amanda said sincerely.

“I didn’t really like the motel either” Blake smirked.

They approached the houses, the place looked quiet, Amanda scanned the area and gave the go ahead. The main door was shut tight, she busted a window and waited a second to see if anyone was inside.

“Alright, looks good, lets head it” Amanda nodded.

Blake helped Jean through and placed him on the couch opposite the window. Amanda noticed the front door sealed tight with cardboards from the inside.

“This place looks nice” Sarah remarked shyly.

“Yeah, it kinda does” Blake answered feeling suspicious.

“There’s plenty food in the kitchen, I think someone’s been living here” Amanda said worriedly.

“Really? I’m starving” Sarah replied calmly.

“Found any medicine?” Blake remarked.

“I’ll search upstairs, keep Sarah safe” Amanda ordered.

“Got the ground floor covered” Blake nodded and stayed alert.

“Can you guys fetch me some water, Jesus I’m thirsty” Jean muttered.

“I’ll go see if there’s some” Blake murmured.

Blake went to the kitchen in search for water, the top three cabinets were full of canned food everything neatly sorted beans, spaghetti, tomato soup, carrots...

“Man, would be nice to have a proper meal for a change” Blake remarked.

In the lower cupboard, he found eleven bottles of water at first he was skeptical with whether it was actual water or not.He took a sniff there was no weird scent, but then he thought “Hmm, hell here goes nothing” he took a mouthful for confirmation.

“Here ya go bud, looks like we’re not gonna starve to death” Blake said flatly.

“That could change” Jean muttered while downing the bottle.

“All good Amanda?!” Blake called out.

“Yeah, all clear, I’ll be right down!” Amanda answered.

The upstairs contained three bedrooms, a bathroom and an attic. Amanda noticed a few sleeping bags in one of the rooms which looked like they haven’t been used recently, the rooms reeked with sweat, female clothes scattered around. The bathroom was quite well stocked up in medicine, but she had yet to search the attic when Blake called out. She grabbed all the necessary things that would help Jean and went downstairs.

“Time to patch you up” Amanda remarked urgently.

“Looks like you’re in luck pal” Blake said optimistically.

“We can’t stay here” Amanda said seriously while cleaning Jean’s wounds.

“Why not? what did you find?” Blake asked firmly.

“Few sleeping bags, medicine, clothes....I’m pretty sure a woman lives here, maybe even a larger group of four or five people” Amanda said confidently.

“Man.....the food in the kitchen kinda explains it all.......why do you think a woman lives here?” Blake asked curiously.

“Female clothes, sleeping bags,tampons.....you do the math” Amanda muttered.

“Did you find any weapons?” Blake continued.

“Nothing, I still haven’t looked in the attic though” Amanda answered.

“Hmmph, once you get Jean patched up, it’s best we get going” Blake remarked while looking out the window.

“Yeah we’ll leave first thing in the morning” Amanda agreed.

“Morning? you plan on stick around till then?” Blake gasped.

“Oh and going out into the night, tired and looking for shelter sounds like a tempting idea? Look I know it’s dangerous for us to stay here, but we gotta get a bit of shut eye, before moving on, Sarah and Jean had a long tough day....hell we all had a hard day” Amanda remarked sarcastically.

[Insist on heading out now]

[Agree to head out in the morning]

“Don’t get this the wrong way Marco, it doesn’t mean I don’t trust you or think your incapable of getting a job done, on the contrary like you mentioned there’s not many people I can trust right now....I think I can trust you to protect these people and you can’t do that by being elsewhere” Bradley replied decisively.

“Alright.....alright I’ll stay if that’s what you order...even though I still think it’s a bad call...and it’s gonna be hard to protect everyone without being properly armed.....we’ll talk later I think we should start heading out again soon” Marco responded firmly.

“It’s for the best” Bradley nodded.

“I like to believe that” Marco said doubtfully.

“I....” Boniek sighed.

“What’s wrong? Rachel asked.

“Since we're being honest with each other, you should know something, before the outbreak I was.....I was a small time thief” Boniek said uncomfortably.

“Wow I didn’t....you don’t strike me as the thief type” Rachel replied in slight shock.

“Because I wasn’t good at it.....and to be frank I didn’t like doing it” Boniek said firmly.

“So why did you start stealing anyway?” Rachel persisted.

“I needed the money.....I tried to find other ways to make ends meet, but never could get a steady job, my brother Osman....he was the one that introduced me to the life of crime, he got sent to prison for assault on a police officer about two weeks before the outbreak” Boniek replied shortly.

“You never considered finding your brother?” Rachel asked curiously.

“I thought about it for some time....eh......he was about to get transferred to a prison somewhere outside Atlanta I have no idea where.....I got drunk at a bar the night before I realized the dead started walking, hmmph at first I thought it was just a dream.....after a while of just wandering around......I saw this little girl get chased down the street by a bunch of zombies.....and I saved her, and we’ve been surviving together ever since” Boniek said calmly as he looked hopefully at Mi-Cha.

Rachel said hopefully “Maybe he’s alive somehow”

“The not knowing hurts sometimes.....but with time it gets easier” Boniek sighed.

“Thanks to Mi-Cha” Rachel remarked optimistically.

“She reminds me so much of my sister” Boniek sighed.

“What happened to her?” Rachel asked in comfort.

“She......was murdered......long before the outbreak” Boniek choked.

“I’m so sorry to hear that.....I can’t imagine what you’ve been through” Rachel sighed in shock.

“It...it wasn’t easy” Boniek sighed.

“I....I understand how you feel about Mi-Cha and....everything, I have my little brother to look out for and I would do everything for him” Rachel said calmly.

“We have to be strong, for their sake” Boniek nodded.

“I’m glad you, told me about your past, you seem like a good guy.....but if you jeopardise in any way the safety of Nicholas or anyone else in this group, be sure that I’ll kill you” Rachel said worriedly.

“I hear ya, you don’t have to worry...I’m not planning on....returning to my former way of life, we’re both grateful that your group let us tag along, there’s nothing worse than being out there on your own” Boniek assured her.

“I’m happy to hear that then” Rachel nodded.

“So..what did you do before? the way you act, guessing lawyer?” Boniek asked firmly.

“I was a writer and accountant, boring stuff...but I was good at it and it payed well” She smiled.

“Sorry to interrupt guys, but we gotta get moving” Bradley interjected.

“You got it, lets go” Rachel nodded.

Bradley, Devyn and Marco walked alongside each other leading the group, followed by Boniek,Rachel, Nicholas and Mi-Cha; right behind them Cecelia stayed close with her daughter Viola and Emma was assisting Samantha while Liam walked pensively.

“Marco, maybe you could go keep the back safe, I don’t think Liam is focused right now” Bradley muttered and glanced over his shoulder.

“No problem, good call” Marco nodded and stayed behind.

“How are you doin’ Devyn?” Bradley asked firmly.

“Fine....I don’t know actually” Devyn replied slightly tensed.

“Your brother.....he.....he was a good guy” Bradley continued firmly and calmly.

“He always had my back and the one time he needed me I was resting at that bloody motel!” She responded in a testy voice.

“Maybe if we decided to look for him instead of....eh....fuck” Bradley sighed angrily.

“I was too busy moping and crying about how Devin is missing instead of taking matters into my own hands” Devyn said roughly.

“Do you blame us for not searching for Devin?” Bradley asked flatly.

“No” Devyn replied after a brief pause.

“Why not?” Bradley asked curiously.

“Because things could’ve ended up worse, at least that’s what I think.....gods know how many of these.....bandits are still out there lurking to just kill someone for fun.....or food” Devyn replied rigidly.

“Katie and Winston deserved more” Devyn sighed.

“We lost a lot of good people” Bradley replied.

“When I shoved my dagger into that asshole's spine.....it felt.....good.....and that terrified me then, but once I had the chance to reflect on it, I thought....this is who I am now and who I must be, we can’t have remorse for our actions....I know it sounds scary.....and it scares me sometimes, but it’s the truth” Devyn said thoughtfully.

“That wasn’t murder it was revenge and self defence......you saved my life and that’s a whole different story, you have nothing to feel scared about.....we just have to find a way to balance everything out” Bradley responded toughly.

“Like with Sam?” Devyn frowned.

“As much as I want to kill her.....I can’t right now.....because then I would be killing two people, it’s not fair on the baby” Bradley muttered.

“The baby has little to no chance of surviving in this world...it doesn’t matter they’re going to die anyway” Devyn argues.

“It does matter to me.....it’s the only thing that makes me think that Katie and Winston’s deaths weren’t for nothing.....Katie wouldn’t kill a defenceless baby” Bradley choked.

“That makes you much more stronger than me” Devyn sighed.

“We’re all strong in our own way” Bradley said calmly.

“Still....you took her with us......I would’ve left her for the walkers back there and watched her little by little....die” Devyn replied anxiously.

“We’ll get through this....eh...somehow” Bradley murmured.

“I’d like to be optimistic.....again....but I need time to think” Devyn said doubtfully.

“You still have people who care about you, it doesn’t have to end here, I lost everyone I cared for, just like you, you feel like you’re alone, but in fact there’s always someone at your side” Bradley said calmly.

“Maybe you’re right Bradley” Devyn muttered with hope in her eyes.

“We’ve come a long way together and I don’t need to remind you that you can count on me” Bradley nodded.

“Same here” Devyn sighed.

“We’re gonna go back for Howard later, right?” Viola asked her mother hopefully.

“Maybe tomorrow honey” Cecelia replied softly.

“Do you mean it? or are you just saying that to keep me quiet?” Viola asked warmly.

“It’s hard say pumpkin, I hope Howard is alive and manages to join us soon, but it’s too dangerous for us to go back and help him now, we have to wait dear” Cecelia answered in a motherly tone.

“I hope he’s alright, alone in that room it’s just so sad” Viola said after a short pause.

“He’s a tough man” Cecelia smiled warmly.

“Mom....I managed to take something from.....the motel that I think you should know about” Viola said unsure and after a brief pause.

“What is it?” Cecelia asked curiously.

Viola slowly and discreetly pulls out and shows her a small black Beretta Tomcat.

“Where did you get that?!” Cecelia whispered angrily.

“I...took it from someone back at the motel” Viola replied anxiously.

“Someone? did you steal it?” Cecelia hissed viciously.

“Yes I stole it, I know you don’t like me having guns, but we need it for protection, you can’t tell anyone we got this, okay Mom? please?” Viola whispered eagerly.

“Does Nicholas know? have you even fired a gun before? guns are very dangerous honey” Cecelia hissed in panic.

“No one knows, only you, Mom calm down it’s just a gun, trust me I know how to use it” Viola assured her.

[Let Viola keep the gun]

[Take the gun and keep for yourself in secret]

[Take the gun and tell: Bradley, Devyn, Boniek, Rachel, Emma, Samantha]

“Since I’ve seen you take care of walkers with...an empty rifle...maybe you could give me that hatchet you found?” Zack asked optimistically.

“Ain’t you a gentlemen, fine take it, I’ll just hold on to this heavy empty rifle ugh” Emily replied sarcastically and tossed over the hatchet.

“Now I don’t feel so naked” Zack muttered under his nose in relief with a smirk.

“You find anything?” Emily asked after a long pause searching through the dead bodies.

“Nah, these bodies look quite old we should keep moving” Zack remarked.

“These look quite...fresh” Emily remarked.

“Lets just be quick with this I know it’s awkward, but maybe-” Zack responded calmly before a walker crawled out from the bushes.

Zack stabs the walker head, after a second he hears a on and off clicking sound from the corpse, he inspects the lurker and finds a walkie-talkie.

“Look what I found” Zack gasped.

“Does it work?”Emily asked.

“I dunno......(“Hello” speaks to walkie).......eh seems useless....keep looking” Zack sighed.

"Do you think it was one of bandits?" Emily asked worriedly.

"It could be anyone" Zack mumbled.

“Credit cards.....money....shit nothing useful.....funny how money became useless” Emily remarked ironically.

“When things get stable, who knows maybe we’ll be using money again someday” Zack muttered.

“Stable? You believe that things will get back normal?” Emily asked skeptically.

“Of course it will, but it will be hard and it will take a helluva lot of time, years perhaps” Zack contemplated.

“Man, you’re either naive or a pleasant optimist, after seeing people kill each other, over what? themselves? food? or other stupid bullshit, this’s world now......it is what it is....I hope Cody stays put and doesn’t do something stupid...do you think that walkers can open stuff, like containers?” Emily said nervously.

“Cody is smart and the walkers are too dumb and you know that, just try to calm down...hmm still we gotta figure out something that would attract the roamers away from the motel” Zack replied.

“We’re gonna need a siren to get them all away” Emily said hopelessly.

“It’s also getting dark, Cody is injured but maybe he’ll get through the night somehow, whatever we do it’s is still fucked up” Zack said thoughtfully.

“Maybe I can outrun the walkers lure most of them away and you’d get Cody out from the container?” Emily asked hopefully.

“That’s suicide Emily, I think we should find a place to rest up a bit--” Zack replied flatly.

“Cody won’t make it through the night, we have to go back and think of something, I’m sure we lured some away when we escaped, we can take a different path... please Zack I need your help” Emily persisted urgently and anxiously.

[Come up with a plan and head back]

[Find a spot to rest]

• edited October 2015

God damn it... when the walkers at the motel were mentioned, I realized that it was never mentioned that anyone made sure to prevent Katie from reanimating. That means she's probably reanimated by now, or even worse, her remains might be about to get eaten by walkers. Fuck that, just as I thought the situation couldn't get any more heartbreaking, that fucking thought had to come up. Perhaps they can at least bury her remains, if there even are any remains left, should they ever return to the motel, that would be the least they can do for her, on top of avenging her death of course.

[Insist on heading out now]

I still remember, the last time we stayed somewhere for just one night, Katherine got killed. If the people who live there return, they won't be thrilled to find Blake and co. They have patched Jean up, so he hopefully won't bleed to death if they leave now. Also, every moment they spend in this house is a moment they separate more from the rest of the group. If they want to have any chance at ever catching up to them, they should leave now.

[Take the gun and tell Bradley]

I don't trust Viola not to do anything stupid with that gun. Cecelia on the other hand, is still a calm person and I trust her not to do anything stupid, as much as I dislike her because of how much she sympathizes with the bitch that murdered Katie. Finally, Brad is the one who currently leads the group and he should know who has a gun and who not. They are already short on weapons, so this could help the group a lot.

I sincerely hope that this won't cause them to encounter the worthless waste of space that is Herman and Gia. These two can just die offscreen for all I care, they don't even deserve a real death scene. However, maybe Zack and Emily can save Cody that way and perhaps there will even be a choice to leave Gia and her little bastard behind. It's still a bit sad for Gia, because if it weren't for Herman, I would probably care for her and would most likely even like her, but as long as she has this monster with her, she's just as dead as him for me, just like I couldn't care less for Liam, Emma and Cecelia as long as they are on Samantha's side.

“Lets just stay here for a bit” Gia hissed. “Do you think we’ll ever get out of here?” Herman asked nervously. “Of course we are” Gia

• [Agree to head out in the morning]

[Take the gun and keep for yourself in secret]

[Find a spot to rest]

“Lets just stay here for a bit” Gia hissed. “Do you think we’ll ever get out of here?” Herman asked nervously. “Of course we are” Gia

• [Agree to head out in the morning] Seems nice enough.

[Take the gun and keep for yourself in secret] Viola is just a kid and the others would get paranoid.

[Find a spot to rest] Emm, i don´t really think they will find Gia or Herman, but (just for Liquid) the latter one wanted to help if there was someone. Just saying.

Awesome chapter!

• [Take the gun and tell: Bradley, Devyn, Boniek, Rachel, Emma, Samantha]

Samantha

Samantha

Samantha

enter image description here

You wish.

Ehm...

• edited October 2015

Both options can end bad but I think heading out in the dark while they are all tired has a higher chance of ending bad. I hope the people who live in the house wont return so soon

Keeping a gun in secret is never a good idea. I dont really see a reason not to tell Bradley about it, he is already worried about their safety after all and I think it will be good for him to know that they have at least one additional gun.

That is dangerous for Zack and Emily but I dont want to leave Cody behind like that

• edited November 2015

“Shh...keep quiet” Zack hissed.

“Okay, what do you see?” Emily whispered as they approached the motel.

The density of walkers has now reduced in front of the motel, the herd somehow divided itself most of them seemed to meander off towards the fields, some were gone down the road, and some were still trying to get into the dumpster where Cody was hiding. Suddenly a hissing sound drew Zack and Emily’s attention, it was Howard peeking through the door on the upper floor.

“Get outta here it’s not safe” Howard hissed audibly.

“Cody is in the dumpster we gotta get him out!” Zack whispered back.

“Shit, what can I do to help?” Howard remarked and thought about what to do.

“Maybe you can lure them away somehow?” Emily hissed.

“That might help.....but what are you two gonna do after getting him out?” Howard replied hesitantly and thoughtfully.

“Run” Emily gasped quietly.

“We won’t get far running that’s for sure” Zack remarked calmly.

“Have you guys got keys to that pickup truck?” Howard whispered.

“Nah, I think Bradley or Amanda has’em” Zack gasped.

“Well fuck, any of you know how to hot-wire a vehicle?” Howard hissed urgently.

“Er-I saw it done...once” Zack replied hesitantly.

“Great....if my leg wasn’t this bad” Howard muttered.

“I’ll try to start her up” Zack decided.

“Are you nuts?!” Emily hissed heavily.

“You got a better idea? I don’t want to sleep in the sticks watching over my shoulder every second, we get as far away from here as possible” Zack replied calmly.

“And go where?!” Emily gasped.

“We find the others” Howard interjected.

“He’s right, we gotta find the rest and stick together” Emily responded after they both briefly considered.

“Fine I guess it’s a good idea....dangerous but good.....we gotta get closer and move in when the roamers are far enough” Zack said calmly.

“You guys have to move fast for this to work” Howard hissed roughly.

“Okay Howard, thank you” Emily whispered with relief.

“Hey stinkers! I’m over here come on get me!” Howard called out mildly.

The rotters turned their attention on Howard and proceeded towards him reach their arms out from below.

“That’s right keep looking at me!” Howard kept stalling them and signaled Zack and Emily to move in.

They opened the dumpster and Cody for a brief moment waved his pocketknife, before realizing it wasn’t the walkers that found him.

“Fuck, I’m glad to see you guys!” Cody gasped and Emily hugged him.

“Keep your voice down bro” Zack murmured.

“Get the car started” Emily ordered as Cody leaned on her.

“Hey you ugly motherfuckers! I’m right here!” Howard kept calling out.

Zack rushes to the truck and slips inside.

“You came back” Cody smirked.

“We got bored” Emily remarked playfully.

“Very funny, does Zack know want he’s doing what’s taking so long?” Cody grumbled.

“Just be quiet, he better fucking start that truck up or we’re officially screwed” Emily hissed agitatedly.

“You see that bag over there behind the truck?” Cody muttered weakly.

“Yeah what about it?” Emily whispered.

“I think Blake left it or someone did....there might be food or meds inside...I don’t feel so good” Cody said lethargically.

The car engine roared “C’mon lets get outta here!” Zack called out.

Emily and Cody limped over to the car, she quickly lifts Cody onto the back of the truck before grabbing the bag. The rotters are getting closer, Zack yells for Howard to jump, the lurkers are now trying to get in from Zack’s side window. Zack glances at their faces and sees Katie and Winston among them.

“Shit....shit....this leg will never heal” Howard grunted sarcastically as he got over the railing and ready to jump.

“What are you waiting for?!” Emily called out as walkers started reaching out for them.

Howard leaps and lands on the roof of the vehicle later stumbles over to the back of the truck. Zack puts the truck in reverse and hits the road. Howard hurt his leg but orders Zack to turn on a off-road path alongside the fields.

“Why?” Zack yells.

“Just turn they headed this way we gotta find them....arrgh this fucking leg!” Howard groaned and clenched his teeth in pain.

“I can’t believe we made, WOOHOO!!!” Emily screams in joy.

“Yeah we’re safe...for now” Zack murmured as he turned left onto a dirt road.

“Fine, we’ll move out first thing in the morning” Blake agreed reluctantly.

“I’m not really happy to stay here either, but we don’t have much choice, we’re all tired Blake” Amanda said with comfort in her voice.

“You guys get all the sleep you can get, I’ll be on watch” Blake remarked and placed his rifle by the window.

“You need sleep too, I’ll be your relief later” Amanda smirked.

“I haven’t slept properly since...” Blake sighed.

“I know.....I’ll check what’s up in the attic.....Sarah try to get some sleep honey” Amanda said softly.

Blake sat by the window and observed the surroundings, Jean was laying down on the couch, Sarah was almost asleep in a comfortable folded armchair.

“Hey Blake, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out there” Jean murmured calmly.

“Don’t mention it, get some sleep kid” Blake nodded with a smirk.

“Don’t call me kid” Jean remarked playfully.

“Yeah, forgot you didn’t like that” Blake smiled briefly.

After a few minutes of silence, a loud ruckus suddenly came from upstairs, Jean and Sarah were asleep. Blake takes his rifle and cautiously goes upstairs to inspect, he called out for Amanda, but no one answered. He climbs the ladder up to the attic and in shock finds Amanda hanging, he rushes to take her down, but she was already dead. Then he rushes back down stairs and finds two men kicking the hell out of Jean in the living room. Blake shoots one of them in the head and the other swiftly used Jean as a human shield.

“You leave him alone asshole!” Blake growled and pointed the rifle.

“This is payback” The attacker whispered and slit Jean’s throat ear to ear.

Blake without hesitation shoot and killed the scavenger. Jean manages to gurgle “They took Sarah” before dying in Blake’s arms. Blake rushes to the front door and exits to find a big group of attackers waiting for him in front having him surrounded.

“No point looking for the small girl” one of the men remarked and threw her head towards Blake.

“You motherfuckers!” Blake yelled before aiming his rifle. The group of attackers opened fire....

The nightmare ends Blake wakes up beside the window, the sun was starting to come up. Nor Jean or Sarah were in the room that made him slightly worry. He called out all their names and started climbing the stairs. After a moment Jean answered back while exiting the bathroom on the ground floor. Sarah and Amanda were packing anything that would be useful.

“You okay, you look like you’ve seen a ghost?” Amanda remarked.

“Yeah, yeah something like that” Blake shook his head.

“You were out good, I didn’t want to wake you” Amanda said while finishing packing.

“It’s fine....did you find anything up in the attic or basement?” Blake asked firmly.

“Yeah.....I found something weird in the basement, there was a walker chained up and locked in a cage, I think who ever lives or lived here kept it alive for some reason” Amanda replied with caution in her voice.

“That’s....quite fucked up” Blake shook in disbelief.

“Mom I found something” Sarah interjected.

“What is it?” Amanda asked curiously.

She showed her a photo of a man sitting by the table in the kitchen, smiling and holding a machete. Behind the photo someone wrote ‘Richard and his new gift!”.

“This looks creepy....and fine at the same time” Amanda remarked.

“Was he in the basement?” Blake asked urgently.

“No, I don’t think so” Amanda replied unsure.

“Did you kill it?” Blake asked roughly.

“No” Amanda replied rigidly.

“Never mind....lets just get out of here” Blake grunted.

“Go help Jean pack up some of that food from the kitchen” Amanda ordered.

They all re-grouped downstairs and got ready to head out “How’s your leg Jean?” Blake muttered.

“Better man thanks, how about you? you mumbled my name in your sleep” Jean responded chuckled.

“Don’t get any weird ideas pal it was just a stupid dream” Blake briefly chuckled contemptuously.

“Whatever” Jean tutted.

As the group departed and walked down the road behind them in the distance close to the house a female figure emerged observing them holding a machete.

“Give me that gun Viola!” Cecelia hissed roughly.

“Okay, but you can’t tell anyone” Viola agreed.

“We can’t keep this a secret honey” Cecelia remarked worriedly as she hid the gun.

“Who are you going to tell?” Viola asked disappointedly.

“Bradley” Cecelia replied decisively.

“I hope we’re not going to get in trouble for this” Viola muttered.

“Why do you think that darling?” Cecelia asked curiously.

“He just lost his sister, maybe he might do something stupid” Viola replied worriedly and softly.

“He won’t, stay close to Rachel I’m going to talk to him” Cecelia said firmly.

“I need to talk to you Bradley” Cecelia said nervously as she approached him and Devyn.

“Go ahead Cecelia, something happened?” Bradley asked warmly.

“No, not exactly....I should tell you that I found a gun back at the motel, I still have it, I think it’s loaded....I’m not too comfortable around them...so I thought maybe you’d want to hold on to it” Cecelia responded agitatedly while glancing at a slightly angry Viola.

“Don’t like guns?” Bradley asked bluntly then took the gun from Cecelia’s palm.

“Not really” Cecelia replied calmly.

“Hmm I could’ve sworn I saw this gun by Katie’s things this morning” Bradley remarked thoughtfully and narrowed his eyes.

“I’m sorry....I took it before they attacked us, I had to have something to protect my daughter” Cecelia said slightly agitated.

“You did what you had to, thanks for telling me this....I’ll hold on to it, but if you wanted it back, just ask” Bradley nodded firmly.

“Look over there” Devyn interrupted and pointed ahead.

“It’s a house....well it mostly is” Bradley shrugged as he saw a desolated house with collapsed roof.

“We could to stay here for the night” Rachel remarked.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, we should keep moving” Bradley objected mildly.

“It’s already dark....this place seems like our best, no offence but I don’t want to end up wondering around in some woods without a flashlight looking for a safe spot....not too mention we’re also traveling with a heavily pregnant woman” Boniek remarked calmly.

Bradley glances at Devyn “I’m with them on this one, it’s too dangerous” she muttered.

“Alright....I’ll have a look around, see if it’s actually safe” Bradley responded reluctantly, pulled out the tiny gun and entered of what was left off the house.

“There’s not much left to search.....two rooms on the ground floor with a good view from the windows, it can always be worse” Devyn remarked sullenly as she walked around.
    “Cool...we even have a fire place, I’ll go find something to start the fire” Boniek remarked positively.

“I’ll help you” Devyn muttered.

Emma helped Samantha relax on the couch, while Liam walked and looked around the room, Mi-Cha promptly sat leaning against the wall and re-commenced writing in her journal. In the other room Rachel and Cecelia tried to keep the kids warm as the cold night was upcoming. Bradley stood outside for a long moment scanning the area, it was quiet maybe even too quiet, but hell the group deserved a breather after everything that’s happened he thought. The fence in front was wrecked so that wasn’t going to keep any walkers out, the house itself wasn’t in any good shape, Bradley realized that he had no clue on what to do next or where to go after the sun came up. For the first time in a long while he felt quiet hopeless, lost, the silence outside allowed him to sink into his thoughts. He sits down on the front steps and pulls out the small pistol Cecelia gave him, he glanced at it thinking of Katie. It only took a single moment and she was gone from his life for good, the anger within him was still boiling. But he couldn’t just out right kill Samantha at this moment not in front of everybody.

“I know what you’re thinking” Emma interrupted.

“So what am I thinking?” Bradley replied cynically and hid the small gun.

“She might not survive after giving birth you know....I know you think I’m defending her and that I’m on her side, but to be honest I’m not on anyone’s side on this, she wasn’t the one that pulled the trigger and killed your sister her crazy brother did” Emma remarked calmly.

“She lead him to us!.....and I want her to suffer just like I did!” Bradley argued rigidly.

“I understand your anger.....back.....in Louisville when you and Devin killed Jarvis I thought it made me feel better, but it didn’t..... I still feel the pain, I still miss Maddy and I think I’ll never stop missing her......now I’m just learning to live with it....you feel lost.....I was lost too.....sometimes we just have to learn to forgive..... as stupid as it sounds....it’s the only way to come to terms with the situation in a peaceful manner.....you helped Sam escape from the walkers that must mean something” Emma suggested softly.

“Forget it! I’ll never forgive her! would you forgive Jarvis if he was still alive?!” Bradley snapped.

“That’s what I thought!” Bradley said toughly noticing the doubt on Emma’s face.

“I don’t know.....maybe....I just want you to know that sometimes......we have to give people a second chance” Emma said thoughtfully.

“The only reason I saved her is because she’s going to have a child, who deserves a fighting chance, otherwise I don’t give a fuck on what happens to her” Bradley remarked toughly.

“Then better kill her now why the wait?!.....a child without it’s mother.....” Emma chokes and tears up.

Liam interrupts their conversation “Emma! Sam needs your help!”
    Emma quickly wiped the tears of her cheeks and went back inside.

Bradley took the small pistol glanced at it for a short moment before holstering. Devyn and Boniek returned with wood “You alright?” she asked before entering.

“Yeah, just fine.....I’m gonna stay out here for a while...to make sure it’s safe” he replied flatly.

Samantha gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Bradley entered the room and signaled Cecelia, Emma and Liam to give him a moment alone with Sam. Liam objected, but Emma persuaded him to leave that everything is going to be alright, even though he didn’t believe her there wasn’t much he could do but leave. Cecelia held the newborn and glanced worriedly at Bradley “Think about this Bradley, she’s lost a lot of blood” she said gently before moving to the other room.

“What do you want? where’s my baby?” Samantha asked with fright in her eyes.

“That was the last time you saw your baby” Bradley said firmly and cold.

“Why?” She choked slightly.

“I’m gonna take the only precious thing away from you, just like you did to me” Bradley continued coldly.

“That wasn’t me! that was all Austin!” She shouted nervously.

“Bullshit, you were with his crew, you killed other people, you killed Devin, you killed Winston and you killed Katie!” Bradley shouted.

“We had no choice!” She clenched her teeth.

“No choice? there’s always a choice, you tried to pull out this act of the poor innocent defenceless pregnant woman but I see right through you, Austin...your brother he was deranged but at least he didn’t hide it.....you on the other hand manipulate others.....probably manipulated your own brother....I’m starting to think you are worse than he ever was” Bradley said in a controlled voice.

“You kill me......and your group will fall apart” She replied with focus in her eyes.

“There she is!......and you are wrong about that” Bradley smirked.

“Watch your back Brad....because there will always be someone who will stab you in the back no matter how good you think people are in your group....maybe even my little boy will have a crack at killing you when he gets bigger.....you see I don’t care if you kill me now or later, all I wanted is to give birth to this baby so that you’ll have something to remind you of Katie’s death every time you see that beautiful little face....you can’t kill a baby that’d be very cruel......you’re pathetic.....now kill me or let me die peacefully” Samantha said with authority in her voice.

Bradley had a sulky look on his face regretting for not killing Samantha earlier.

[Shoot Samantha]

[Kill Samantha by strangulation]

[Leave the room]

[Watch her die]

End of Chapter 4

enter link description here

• edited November 2015

[Watch her die] Liquid wants her death.

Awesome chapter!

“Shh...keep quiet” Zack hissed. “Okay, what do you see?” Emily whispered as they approached the motel. The density of walkers has now

• edited November 2015

That nightmare. Was worried for a sec. :D

Anyways, let's just [Leave the room], she'll die anyway.

Such a great chapter' Keep up the good work, Domingez!

“Shh...keep quiet” Zack hissed. “Okay, what do you see?” Emily whispered as they approached the motel. The density of walkers has now

• I see you're releasing your inner Handsome Jack.

supersagig posted: »

[Watch her die] Liquid wants her death. Awesome chapter!

• edited November 2015

Zack glances at their faces and sees Katie and Winston among them.

And Zack seriously just leaves her without putting her down? Fuck him, what an asshole! I have not expected this from him, but I guess he just showed his true colours. Looks like there's another character I previously liked who is now very high on my hate list. I hope Zack is going to die screaming for just leaving her in this state. The only good thing that came from this was that he hasn't encountered Herman, as I previously feared. Hopefully they'll stumble upon his corpse or something like that. Anything, as long as that little bastard can't fuck anything up ever again.

[Watch her die]

What can I say... the bitch won. I haven't expected things to get that bad in the end, but Samantha's last words were enough to utterly crush me. She even managed to destroy any kind of vengeance I could have against her by making it utterly meaningless. She doesn't even regret a single thing. No, in the end she even had the guts to mock her murder of Katie one final time. The two kill options here are just not painful enough for her. If there would be an option to slowly torture her to death, I would take it, but she's not worth a bullet and strangling her is not painful enough. I was hoping she would suffer in the end, but it looks like there's no way to punish her in the slightest for what she did. I hope that she will be at least in a little bit of pain by slowly bleeding out and I'm definitely going to make sure that she won't survive. Though I am extremely bummed that she gets to die relatively peaceful, regardless of which choice is going to win. Not leaving her at the motel is the biggest regret I have in this story and it just adds to the utter frustration I feel after this chapter. Her final words even ruined the baby for me. I was hoping it could be a reminder that Katie's death wasn't entirely pointless, but as it turned out, it's going to be a reminder for her death, something that defiles her memory and nothing else. I regret that, for a short while, I wanted to keep it alive. I already deeply hate this little monster, almost as much as I hate its mother and I hope there will be at least the chance to kill it, to end Samantha's pointless family once and for all. I find a tiny bit of solace in the thought that without a mother, its chances are bad. On the other hand, a part of me still clings to that thing, in the senseless hope that it could give Katie's death at least a tiny bit of meaning, even though I know its futile. With her final words, she managed to make an already excruciatingly horrible situation even worse and regardless of what happens next, I don't see any way to make it better again.

Finally, I am glad that this chapter is over. Don't take this wrong, it was very well-written and I enjoyed it from a writing point, but simply every single thing that happened in it was so incredibly frustrating that it was almost unbearable for me. Every word that involved Samantha, her baby, Alexander, Austin or Herman was absolutely wasted in my eyes. I never thought I could ever say this about a chapter with my favourite group in it, but it was by far my least favourite chapter. I think what really bummed me out was that in the end, Samantha even got away with everything she did. She won completely and there's no way to undo her victory. She managed to kill the character I cared the most for and by doing so, she even managed to turn a couple of characters I previously liked, like Zack, Liam and perhaps even Emma and Cecelia into characters I am actively trying to kill from now on. And in the end, Samantha didn't even had to suffer a tiny bit for it. I'm glad that it's over and now I'm glad to see Ellis' group again, because I doubt they can do anything to frustrate me even remotely as bad as these pointless cannibal bastards did. I'm sorry. From a writing perspective, this was a great chapter, but the character of Samantha absolutely ruined it for me.

• [Leave the room]

• edited November 2015

[Watch her die]

I have to say, her final lines were brutal and proved me right about what kind of person she is. She is soooo horrible. I regret that we saved her at the motel, nothing good came out of it. I feel like it was my fault because I changed my vote and I feel bad about how much worse everything got because of it. Also I feel really pity for Bradley and I think he deserves to get revenge. But it looks like I am the only one who would choose to kill her by strangulation and I dont want to make a vote tie. At least this option makes sure that she is dead and I am a bit afraid that stupid people like Liam could turn against Bradley if he kills her brutally. I wonder how things will continue for the group, especially with the baby. After Samanthas final lines I cant imagine that Bradley or Devyn want to have the baby around anymore.

By the way I have two questions. What would have happened if they would have left Samantha behind at the motel? And what would have happened if Cecelia would have told only Samantha about the gun?

• Sam would've died back at the motel if she was left behind, the only difference would be is that Liam and Emma would be completely against Bradley after this decision. Rachel and Devyn would be the only people to fully back Bradley up on this case.

Now if Cecelia told Sam about the gun, Sam would advice her to watch out for Bradley and the others in the group, because at some point people will start turning on each other and that it would be best if Cecelia kept the gun to herself to protect Viola and the baby.

janitor posted: »

[Watch her die] I have to say, her final lines were brutal and proved me right about what kind of person she is. She is soooo horrible. I

• edited November 2015

Sam would've died back at the motel if she was left behind, the only difference would be is that Liam and Emma would be completely against Bradley after this decision. Rachel and Devyn would be the only people to fully back Bradley up on this case.

God damn it, we should have left her behind. That would have been a wonderful decision and Samantha and her bastard would have suffered a well-deserved death. And at least these snakes Liam and Emma would have shown their true faces that way. Rachel and Devyn are the important people in the group anyway, together with Brad, for I don't give a shit about most of the rest anymore. Marco and Boniek are alright too, I guess, but as long as Rachel and Devyn are on Brad's side, everything is as fine as it could be in that situation. I'm a bit surprised that Emma would be completely against him, after her hypocritical 'Second Chances' talk in the last part. It irks me a little bit that she's all too willing to forgive a cold-blooded murderer like Samantha, but if Bradley simply leaves said murderer instead of wasting energy on her, she would be completely against him. God, I hope she does not dare to name that little monster 'Alexander' just to twist the knife even deeper. Liam's reaction is not a surprise though. I've given up on seeing any likeable trait in him and I hope he dies very early into Season 2 and with all the pain Samantha never got to suffer. In fact, after this chapter he's a complete asshole and a full-fledged villain in my eyes and I deeply regret that we haven't killed him back when he passed out during Episode 3. Just like Emma, his resentment for Bradley comes off as extremely hypocritical, even a bit more than in Emma's case. After all, Bradley's decision to leave the woman who murdered his sister behind would have been very understandable, but what would have stopped Liam from helping her instead? He was standing right there and I doubt Bradley would have forced him to leave her. If Liam wants to save her so badly, he could have always done so himself. In fact, I don't even recall him lifting a damn finger to help her, he left the hard work all for Bradley. He still had the guts to call Brad a jerk while he himself was doing nothing to save the woman who murdered two of his so-called friends. Now that I think about it, I can't remember a single instance where he was not completely useless or an outright load to anyone around him, but after this chapter, he's absolutely unlikeable on top. Hopefully he dies soon. Would there be anything bad coming out of that decision at all? Because right now it looks like leaving her behind would have been the best decision ever. I don't know, would Brad die because that bastard Liam turns against him?

Now if Cecelia told Sam about the gun, Sam would advice her to watch out for Bradley and the others in the group, because at some point people will start turning on each other and that it would be best if Cecelia kept the gun to herself to protect Viola and the baby.

Yeah, no surprise here. Samantha is simply a poisonous person and I am glad that she is dead before she could start to turn the few people left in the group I care for at all against each other. I wonder how Austin managed to keep up with her obnoxiousness for all this time. It's bad enough that she turned Liam and Emma into complete assholes, but I guess in time she could have even managed to turn awesome characters like Rachel against Bradley. Cecelia almost reached Emma-levels of stupidity in this chapter, so I wonder, would she have turned against Bradley later on? And what would have happened if Cecelia would have told Rachel, Devyn, Boniek or Emma about the gun?

Sam would've died back at the motel if she was left behind, the only difference would be is that Liam and Emma would be completely against B

Sign in to comment in this discussion.