More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• edited November 2015

I knew it would have been a bad option to tell Samantha about the gun but Im unsure about leaving her at the motel. I think I would have liked this option. I dont really care if Liam hates Bradley but it would have been sad for Emma. Liam is a bit annoying tbh like he cant be satisfied unless everything goes his way. If something bad happens to other peoples friends and family he does not care but if something happens to an evil person like Samantha he is pissed. I just dont get what his problem is. I havent thought about it that way until now but Liquid brought up a good point. Why wouldnt Liam save Samantha himself instead of being pissed at Bradley for not doing it? Its kinda unfair from him. Or is he not able to help her himself? But I have nothing against Emma and I liked her talk with Bradley in the last part. That made me like her a little bit. She is not that bad just very dumb and naive. Im sure she has her good sides as well. But how would the rest of the chapter have continued without Samantha?

And Liquid already asked the questions I wanted to ask next about Cecelia and the gun so Im just going to ask what would have happened if she would have kept the gun in secret or would have let Viola keep it?

Domingez posted: »

Sam would've died back at the motel if she was left behind, the only difference would be is that Liam and Emma would be completely against B

• Neither decision would've led to Brads or anyone else's death in the end, but the issue of trust may become major for later episodes. As Liam, Emma and some of the others saw Sam as more of a victim than an enemy since no one actually died by her own hands, nor she hadn't dropped her act in front of anyone except before Bradley in the final scene. Liam additionally suffered the trauma of losing his own mother, therefore he was biased into helping Sam because she had the potential of becoming a mother herself, being obliged to force Bradley and the others to help her. Bradley and the others have no particular interest in holding off the walkers if chosen to leave Sam behind. Therefore Liam and Emma wouldn't have managed to keep both the walkers off and help Sam walk, causing them to leave her behind, later resulting in both anger and frustration towards Bradley mainly but also resentment towards Devyn and Marco for not trying to help, seeing that they are the only one's without any other family members in the group.

As for Cecelia turning on Bradley later on....well you'll have to see how all this unfolds ;)

Telling Devyn about the gun, she would've kept the secret to herself, but also advised on telling Bradley. Rachel on the other hand would have advised Cecelia to give her the gun since she knows how to use one. Boniek isn't too good with guns as experienced earlier, he would've appreciated Cecelia coming to him and confiding about the matter, but he would also advice her to keep the gun and protect Viola. Emma on the other hand would've advised her to keep the gun a secret from the group since no-one can be trusted right now.

Not telling anyone and keeping the gun to yourself or letting Viola keep it would've changed some of the events in the upcoming episodes, not spoiling yet ;)

• Is there any way the outcome of the shootout could have been worse?

Neither decision would've led to Brads or anyone else's death in the end, but the issue of trust may become major for later episodes. As Lia

• edited November 2015

No, Katie and Winston were the only people intended to die during the attack. Austin and Alex die likewise regardless of the decision.

supersagig posted: »

Is there any way the outcome of the shootout could have been worse?

• I have completely forgotten that Liam lost his mother. This makes his position a bit better but tbh I still cant understand it because of how he acted after they saved Samantha. He has so much sympathy for her but I got the opinion that he has no sympathy for Bradley and Devyn even though they are his friends and the people they lost have also been his friends. Bradley has lost his sister a few minutes before they had to flee from the motel and Devyn lost her brother like a day before so why doesnt he show any sympathy for them? Correct me if I am wrong but have I understood it correct, he was still a bit angry at them even though he got what he wanted, right? It looked like it at least. I guess he is going to cause a lot of trouble because of Samanthas death and that really annoys me. I liked him at first but I have no sympathy for him now because it was obvious that Samantha was a horrible person. I still hope he can be convinced of this.

Neither decision would've led to Brads or anyone else's death in the end, but the issue of trust may become major for later episodes. As Lia

• edited November 2015

The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 5: Paradise Lost

Josh stormed into the woods trying to find the source of the smoke they just witnessed. Aaron calls out for his brother unsure of what to do next, whether listen to him about staying back with the car. He looks around, nothing in sight, no walkers or living people, the main road was only a few minutes away. He decides to exit the vehicle but keeps the engine running and rushes after Josh. For a few minutes of trailing he sees a chopper from which the smoke is emerging, Josh was quickly on site to loot it.

“Get out of there! it’s gonna blow!” Aaron calls out nervously.

“Shut up and help me!” Josh yells back with composure in his voice, while checking the contents of the chopper

Aaron pants anxiously, but finally rushes to Josh “Any survivors?” he asked urgently.

“Nah, both guys in front dead....I think” Josh searches through the contents of the chopper, he finds two metal boxes strapped in the back.

“They look like military!” Aaron remarks standing outside looking at one of the pilots impaled up front.

“No fooling you baby brother” Josh grunts and grins.

“They haven’t reanimated yet, they’re either not dead or the process of turning takes longer than expected for some people” Aaron remarks thoughtfully.

“Believe me they’re dead, does it matter when they turn? I’m not gonna stick around and wait for that” Josh replied with certainty.

“Maybe one of them might tell us something” Aaron suggested.

“Be my guest, I’m more interested what they got back here” Josh tries to force the attached boxes off.

“Take whatever you’re looking in there and lets go!” Aaron snarled.

“Calm the fuck down, jeez” Josh clenched his teeth as he carried out the boxes.

As they stepped away from the helicopter, one of the pilots regained consciousness gasping in shock and disorientation as he tried to get his belt off and break free. He notices Josh and Aaron and calls out for them. The brothers look back at him, they notice the engine slowly igniting, the pilot calls out for help.

“He’s alive we gotta get him out of there!” Aaron calls out anxiously.

“He’s gone man” Josh sighs with remorse.

“You said they were dead!” Aaron shouts angrily.

“How the hell should I have known? the guy’s fucking impaled, they’re covered in blood look at them!, I didn’t want them to bite my hand!” Josh argues.

“So we just leave him? he isn’t dead yet” Aaron mumbles hopelessly.

“He will be soon, I’m not going anywhere near that chopper now, you should stay away too, he’s gone Aaron” Josh muttered and walks away with the two heavy boxes in his hands.

Aaron felt strangely as if a bit of his humanity was in the balance.

[Rescue the pilot]

[Leave him]

“My god, help me get him up!” Donovan gasped urgently as he tried to get his nephew Alastair out of the tent.

“Jesus, he’s missing an arm” Nina remarked in shock.

“Water.....please” Alastair remarked faintly.

Dean pulls out of his bag, a small bottle of water and hands it to Nina, she pours it as Donovan held Alastair upright.

Alastair appeared to be in his mid twenties, of average height, his face looked quite nice with an upturned nose, very freckled, but also very pale due to dehydration. He had dark eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. Currently he was wearing a worn grey fleece jumper, black cargo pants with a black jean jacket wrapped around his waist and black canvas trainers.

“What happened to you? what happened here? we haven’t seen you in days?” Nina asked impatiently.

“I’ll explain everything, but not here.....is there a safe place where we can rest” Alastair muttered weakly.

“Quickly we should get back to the house” Donovan responded expressionlessly.

Back at the house, Akemi practiced using her new crossbow with some help from Grace in the front yard. Inside Ellis and Charlie gathered whatever was worth taking, while Chris got to know Elias a bit better.

THUNK..........THUNK

“You’re getting better at that....keeping it steady is key” Grace smirked while she sharpened her sickle.

Akemi glanced at her positively and replied “That thing looks scary” paying attention to the blade.

“Never seen a sickle before huh?” Grace remarked.

“No....sickle? is that it’s name?” Akemi asked confused.

“No it’s called a ‘sickle‘ I haven’t named her yet, not sure I will since it’s pretty dumb to give your weapon names” Grace frowned with a smile.

Akemi approaches the dummy she was shooting at and pulls out the two arrows “It is dumb, but when you are alone, having someone.....or something with a name makes you feel better” she responds optimistically.

“But we’re not alone honey” Grace replies warmly.

“I know....I know” Akemi said worriedly.

“I’m not going to leave you” Grace responded firmly and kindly.

“You left us earlier” Akemi points out.

“I’m sorry......but I won’t do it again sweety, I promise you won’t end up alone, I know your parents left you--” Grace reassures her calmly.

“I do not want to hear about my parents.....and do not promise me anything” Akemi interjects rigidly and goes back to the house.

“So ‘Elias’....quite an uncommon name which I haven’t heard before or maybe it’s common but I never met anyone with a name like that.....anyway how are you holding up?” Renda asked shyly but with optimism while approaching Elias.

“I’m...okay, just making arrows for Akemi.....it’s strange you want people to call you by your last name” Elias frowned.

“Never liked my first name, too common there were three Chris’s in my class which was annoying most of the time....do you want to hear a joke?” Renda asked cheerfully.

“Not really” Elias replied shortly.

“Why not?” he asked curiously.

“Not really in the mood for laughing” Elias responded uninterested.

“Of course....sorry, I forgot you were nearly killed by a priest.... which is pretty weird when said out loud like that” Renda grimaced.

“It wasn’t the first time someone tried to kill me for no good reason....I was lucky this time and the times before, I know there will come a time where I won’t be able to save myself or somebody risk there’s for mine” Elias said sullenly.

“That is.....that is really messed up, you can’t think like that, life doesn’t have to be so sad and hard....if you let it....it will get you, you won’t be able to turn back” Renda said in a shocked voice.

“What do you even want? do something useful” Elias replied stiffly.

“You may not believe this but I’ve been through some bad shit too..nearly got killed by bandits and other assholes....I didn’t get to see my parents, not even for a goodbye...they could be alive or dead somewhere...probably I won’t ever find out....feeling and staying positive is the only thing that keeps me from....ending it you know? you’re alive take that in account and stick out for the people you care about, because together we have a chance of survival....sinking into....depression won’t help it...because that’s when things start getting strangely hard, believe me I was in that state when everything went to shit” Renda’s voice grew serious.

“It doesn’t even matter now, we’re here our parents are not” Elias said in a matter of fact voice.

“Did you try looking for them?” Renda asked in a warm tone.

“No, I...I accepted that I won’t see them again.....I don’t feel like talking anymore about it okay? go see if Ellis and Charlie need anything” Elias said coldly.

Renda walks away headed towards the stairs “If you ever feel like talking again....I’m your friend” Renda replied timidly.

“How long are we suppose to wait for them?” Ellis remarks roughly.

“I know you’re so eager to get to Louisville, but we can’t rush things” Charlie replies firmly.

“Rushing? huh far from that, we’ve done nothing but sit on our asses the past few hours” Ellis said flatly.

“What if Louisville is just a hoax, a pipe dream? it’s not like it’s gonna go anywhere Ellis, besides it’s going to get dark soon we should get some sleep and head out in the morning” Charlie suggested mildly.

Ellis stops packing, walks over to her and sighs calmly “It has to be true....it just has to be...I’m tired of running...fighting and hiding from walkers or bandits or anyone that wants to harm us....every day seems like the day before....the same....an endless cycle of danger.....I’m starting to lose hope that it will ever end....I’m only living because I care about you....Elias and Akemi”

“You don’t have to worry about me” she smiles.

They looked at each other hopefully standing close to one another

“Oh sorry....you guys need any help?” Renda walks in and interrupts them nervously.

“We got things covered here Renda” Charlie smiled trying to prevent giggling.

“Okay...sorry again for....breaking up your ‘making out’ moment” Renda said optimistically.

“Hey!” Ellis gasped with a smirk.

“Secret’s safe with me” Renda chuckled.

Dean bashes the front door downstairs Charlie, Ellis and Renda hurry down to see what’s going on. Donovan places his nephew on the couch to rest.

“The hell’s going on?” Ellis gasped.

“That’s Alastair, he’s alive!” Renda called out happily.

“Tell us what happened out there?” Nina asked her brother impatiently and worriedly.

“When we got separated I got bit trying to run away from the bandits.....a group of people saved my life....later they said that cutting my arm off will keep me alive, at first I said they were crazy and refused, but the next thing I knew I woke up without it-” Alastair sighed.

“Welcome to the club pal” Ellis interjected sarcastically gesturing with his stump.

“Apparently cutting it off in time can save you after all.....anyway we later ran out of food and water.....some went to scavenge but never returned....last night bandits attacked our camp.....I hid under a log not far from the campsite and when it was quiet I slipped into the tent and fell asleep, when I saw you guys I thought I was dead” Alastair sighed.

“How many people were there in this group?” Donovan persisted mildly.

“Seven” Alastair grumbled tiresomely.

“Quite a group” Donovan nodded.

“Chris Renda, now I thought I’d seen the last of you, never stop smiling do ya?” Alastair noticed him.

“It’s good to see you alive Al” Renda replied calmly.

“How the hell did you survive?” Alastair asked curiously.

“You already know that and that I’m a good runner, a few perks of being a footballer” Renda smiled.

“But still it’s a miracle you never had to fought a walker or some other person trying to kill you” Alastair smirked.

“I did encounter walkers and some looney people, I just choose not to fight them I guess I was just very lucky” Renda said with a forced smile.

“Yeah I’m not much of a fighter myself or a runner in your case, I have a reminder now” Alastair remarked ironically looking at his missing limp.

“It’s really good to see you again” Donovan said happily looking at his nephew.

“Yeah I still can’t believe it I’m with you guys again, it’s been over a week or something I dunno all these days seem the same.....where’s Logan anyway?” Alastair chuckled.

Donovan’s face faded and choked “He’s dead”

“Those fuckers killed him didn’t they?!” Alastair asked roughly.

“They did” Donovan choked.

“I’m sorry uncle, Logan was a good guy” Alastair sighed.

“He saved my life” Nina remarked remorsefully.

“He didn’t deserve to die that way.....did you find the one that murdered him?” Alastair added sullenly.

“They got away, no point wasting our lives for vengeance....killing them won’t bring him back, we focused on finding you” Nina responded hopefully.

“As much as it hurts, I have to agree” Donovan sighed.

“Thank you” Alastair smirked.

“We should move out this instance, if you’re attackers come back they’ll reach this place” Grace interrupted seriously.

“She’s got a point” Ellis muttered.

“I still think we should stay put Ellis at least till we properly rested” Charlie suggested seriously.

“Good thing I still got my legs so I want slow you guys down, but I’m a little hungry though” Alastair remarked casually.

“First we should eat” Donovan said firmly and started to prepare a hot meal for everyone.

“We’ve been far to long in these woods there’s nothing here, we should move on, maybe head for the city” Nina remarked with relief.

“It’s not any better in the city, believe me I’ve been there” Ellis interjected mildly.

“He’s right, I think cities are just too damn dangerous, think about it more people means more walkers, we should find a small town and stick to the countryside, just not staying in the same spot for too long, we keep moving that’s how we’ll survive” Donovan said flatly.

“Where’s Josh and Aaron I ain’t seen them around?” Dean entered the house after scanning the area.

“They took off with the car” Charlie answered calmly.

“Where? are they coming back?” Dean sounded shocked.

“They screwed us over and took our only vehicle, I doubt they have any intentions on coming back” Ellis interjected toughly.

“Guess you can’t trust anyone these days” Dean muttered.

“Aaron seemed like an okay guy, he untied us when he didn’t have to” Nina commented.

“Josh struck me as a bit unpredictable, I reckon he persuaded Aaron to leave us, whether he liked it or not Aaron wouldn’t leave his brother behind, so they hit the road” Dean suggested thoughtfully.

“Either way they’re not our problem anymore, lets focus on getting some food into us and moving on” Donovan smirked.

“It looks like it’s gonna rain soon” Renda remarked.

“Ellis can we talk for a moment?” Charlie asked discreetly.

“Sure, what’s wrong?” Ellis replied with concern.

“What if Josh and Aaron really came back?” She asks worriedly.

“And what if they don’t? you expect us to just stay here and feel cosy for how long days, weeks, months? we’re not safe here I thought we established that, haven’t we gone through enough? Adalbert got slaughtered by a mad priest for fuck’s sake!” Ellis replied agitatedly.

“It’s not going to be any safer, not anymore.....here we could hunt our own food, the river is not far....it’s a good place to stay for a while......of course eventually we will have to leave.... just not now” Charlie argued.

“Louisville is our best bet right now” Ellis whispered to her.

They stood in silence for a moment, Ellis nodded before going back to Donovan. Charlie approaches Grace who’s leaning against the wall close to the entrance door.

“How are you holding up? what do you think of our situation?” Charlie asked firmly.

“For what is worth I also think we should leave soon, I overheard Ellis mention Louisville” Grace replied strongly.

“Yeah we heard rumours that it’s a ‘safe zone’ a growing community, but honestly I think it’s just another death trap” Charlie explained uncommitted.

“Who told about this place?” Grace persisted.

“Bradley, he was a friend of Ellis, he went there in hope of finding his sister” Charlie replied calmly.

“It’s worth checking it out no harm in that I suppose, I understand your doubts, but we gotta keep trying for all it’s worth” Grace said thoughtfully.

“Maybe” Charlie muttered.

“You should talk to Elias about all that’s happened to you both” Grace suggested with a hopeful smirk.

“I’m worried about him, but he’s hard to read and he doesn’t talk much about his feelings I don’t think he likes to” Charlie responded anxiously.

“What happened to his parents? did he see them die?” Grace asked cautiously and curiously.

“He got separated from his parents and sister in an art gallery from what I remember, he’s been with Ellis from the start” Charlie sighed her face faded.

“Shit, it’s hard for an adult, him and Akemi they’re strong, but everyone can break at some point” Grace sighed.

“That’s what I’m worried about” Charlie sighed and walked over to Elias.

“Hey Charlie, when are we leaving for Louisville?” Elias asked flatly.

“Soon Elias..soon..nice work on the arrows, I think Akemi will appreciate it” Charlie smirked.

“Thanks” Elias smiled.

“How are you feeling after all that...madness?” Charlie asked hesitantly with a worried expression.

“Okay I guess, I didn’t get hurt thanks to you killing that guy” Elias gave her a forceful smile.

“He was bad you know that? there was no other choice but to kill him, it wasn’t your fault we were there” Charlie tried to make him feel better.

“I know all that, and I’m happy you killed him, he deserved it there was no way saving him from....himself” Elias sighed.

“That’s right.....remember killing is bad and it changes you no matter how many people we kill, sometimes there’s no alternative like it was in this case, I know it’s hard but you have to know to tell the difference” Charlie nodded seriously.

“I’ll try” Elias nodded in understanding.

About 30 minutes later

“That’s what we need.....rain” Donovan remarked ironically looking out the window.

“I’m sure we can handle a bit of rain, and besides it’ll stop soon” Ellis scoffs.

“Doesn’t look like it boy, we might be here a little while longer after all” Donovan grunted.

“Plan doesn’t change, we leave now while we still have daylight” Ellis argues heavily.

“We decide as a group Ellis, deal with it!” Charlie remarks harshly.

“We’ll be soaking wet, we can wait a while won’t hurt anyone will it?” Nina highlighted agitatedly.

“On a weather like this.....I really miss my guitar” Alastair snickered.

“What happened to your guitar anyway?” Renda chuckled.

“it got--” Alastair started.

“This is serious Al, we don’t have time for jokes!” Nina gasped angrily.

“Alright alright, sorry......well I kinda agree with uncle D on this one, I don’t see the point on rushing out there getting soaked wet and catching a cold, on the other hand there are some pretty crazy motherfuckers in these woods that probably wants us dead, so I dunno really....abstain!” Alastair said shortly laying down on the couch.

“Renda?” Nina nodded.

“My call is, we go when the rain stops” Renda responded flatly.

Most of them now glanced towards Charlie, Grace, Akemi and Elias.

“We stay till dawn, I’m not changing my vote” Charlie said decisively.

“What bout you Grace?” Ellis asked.

“I agree with Charlie we leave at dawn, we take shifts at guarding this place, we got ammo and we sure have the man power” Grace suggested mildly.

“Akemi, Elias?” Nina asked softly.

“We get to vote?” Akemi gasps.

"Of course you do!" Nina smirked.

"I say we should go now, it's too dangerous to stay" Elias suggested softly.

"Same" Akemi nodded.

“Okay....stalemate it is then” Alastair muttered.

“Looks like Dean you’re the swing vote” Donovan grunted.

“Wh-What?” Dean snapped out of his thoughts standing with his arms folded by the door.

“You get the final vote dude, what’s it gonna be?” Renda remarked smiling.

[Heading out once the rain stops]

[Head out now into the rain]

[Rest up till dawn]

• He blindly and naively looks out for Samantha, forgetting that others from the group also lost people, he simply isn't thinking straight at this moment.

janitor posted: »

I have completely forgotten that Liam lost his mother. This makes his position a bit better but tbh I still cant understand it because of ho

• edited November 2015

Ah, a chapter with Ellis' group. Just the stuff I need to recover from the complete, Samantha-related frustration that was the last chapter. I mean, I'm sure shit is going down here and it kinda broke my heart when I realized that Ellis is still trying to reach Louisville, but it could never be as bad as Samantha utterly destroying my favourite group, save for the two or three characters I always will care for. I really would have wished for one more part for them, since now I have to likely wait for months until the next chapter starring my formerly favourite group starts. Seeing Samantha, and by extension Liam, Zack, Herman, Emma, Hannah and Cecelia, all these months in the alive section of the list will be genuinely painful, especially in the case of Samantha, considering that she is probably going to just die minutes after the last chapter ended. I just realized how long my death list actually got in the last chapter and I'm not sure if I should be sad about how many previous favourites appear on it, or if I should anticipate the chance to kill them with my votes. Perhaps both? Although I am baffled at myself that Herman only comes third on my killing list, after Liam and Zack.

Anyway, for my choices:

[Rescue the pilot]

I know, I am going to regret that. Humanity never paid out before and choosing the nice option always resulted in the death of some character liked. However, Aaron is not one of my favourites, not even one of my favourites in Ellis' storyline, so I have no problems in choosing the nice option this time. If it turns out it was a good decision, well, that's good. If it turns out to be a bad decision, oh well.

[Head out now into the rain]

Aside from the fact that the nice option is always the bad option and that some people should be shot at sight, one thing I learned for sure is that waiting is always bad, especially in Ellis' storyline. Waiting got Katherine killed. Waiting resulted in Kyle and Nizhoni to be unknown. And since Ellis, Elias and Charlie are characters I like, I will choose what I see as the good option for them. Waiting gets people killed.

This reminded me of two questions I meant to ask for a very long time, but never managed to ask for some reason:

First, what would have happened if Ellis would have joined Bradley on the way to Louisville, way back in Episode 2? Also, what would have happened if he and Katherine would have left the motel in Episode 3 instead of staying an additional night? The night where Katherine got killed, I mean. And since I'm asking some really old questions here, what would have happened if Ellis would have joined Joe instead of Bradley, way back in Episode 1?

The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 5: Paradise Lost Josh stormed into the woods trying to find the sou

• [Rescue the pilot]

Probably going to regret it, but eh...

The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 5: Paradise Lost Josh stormed into the woods trying to find the sou

• Joe would've still died at the house, regardless if Ellis joined him, but he'd be good friends with Blake maybe even more than with Brad if taken this path since they all would've met up in Louisville later on which leads to the next alternative:

If Ellis went to Louisville instead of staying with Katherine and Elias back in episode 2, then he'd be now with Bradley's current group or with Blake of course depending on an additional choice given before the shootout at the motel on whether to run after Blake and help find Sarah or stay to fight the walkers and Austin. Katherine and Elias would've developed a kind of "brother-sister" relationship if Ellis left them, but she'd still die saving Elias at a later point.

Now leaving the motel promptly in episode 3 would've bought Katherine some more screen time, however later she'd be bitten in the leg and refuse to cut it, leading to Ellis putting her out of her misery.

Ah, a chapter with Ellis' group. Just the stuff I need to recover from the complete, Samantha-related frustration that was the last chapter.

• edited November 2015

[Rescue the pilot]

• [Leave him] I hate to say it but the pilot is as good as dead. The engine is about to blow up and even if they save him he is still wounded and they have no medicine for him.

[Heading out once the rain stops] This option sounds like a middle way

• Yeah, makes sense. I hope he can come back from it and understands what a mistake he made. After all, the people in his group are his friends.

He blindly and naively looks out for Samantha, forgetting that others from the group also lost people, he simply isn't thinking straight at this moment.

• [Leave him]

• Aaron dashed towards the helicopter, even though Josh called out for him to stop. He breathes heavily while trying to help the pilot, there was no other choice but to yank him of the pipe. Aaron swung the pilot’s hand around his neck and almost carrying him out to safety, shortly before the chopper exploded. Blood poured out immensely from the man’s abdomen as he laid him on the grass.

“Th-thank you” he gasped shakily.

“Who are you? did you come from a safe zone? please tell me!” Aaron gasped hopefully.

“We were headed...south....coast.....we came from Fort Campbell.....Atlanta...fallen....two” the pilot coughed.

“Two what?!” Aaron persisted mildly.

The pilot coughed up blood one last time before his eyes fade away.

“Shit.....” Aaron sighed with remorse.

He pulls out his pistol to prevent the man from turning, but after a second he holstered it and pulls out his knife instead and plunges it through the dead man’s temple. Aaron walks away and sees Josh trying to open the boxes. Josh slams the padlocks off with a hammer and starts searching them thoroughly.

“He didn’t make it?” Josh asked rhetorically.

“Not that you care much” Aaron muttered shortly.

“People die, we’re not responsible for everyone, you should know that by now” Josh said in matter of fact tone.

“Can’t help it sometimes..couldn’t leave him..I felt like I could.....nevermind....lets just get this over with....what’s in the boxes?” Aaron sighed.

Box one marked as ‘general’ contained numerous letters addressed to various people, but also had food, water supplies and a first aid kit. Aaron takes off his back pack and loads the letters in.
    Josh opens box two labelled ‘confidential‘ which also contains many letters and a few scientific reports. Aaron grabs a letter randomly from Josh’s pile addressed to Captain Briggs from Fort Campbell.

“Fort Campbell.....ain’t that the military base on the Tennessee-Kentucky state line?” Josh jerked an eyebrow.

“How the hell should I know?” Aaron remarked doubtfully.

“We’ll have a close look at them in the car” Josh snatched the letter from his brothers hands.

The brothers got back in the car and started examining some of the letters. “Rescuers”......sure” Josh winced at the title of the first letter he grabbed.

“The pilot mentioned something about coast, maybe they were flying there” Aaron mentioned mildly.

“Yeah probably......so I guess that kinda means they were part of this camp or whatever called “rescuers”” Josh mumbled while reading through.

“Looks like the military hadn’t completely failed after all” Aaron remarked indifferently.

“Hmm....looks like the “rescuers” need some rescuing themselves, they lost a dozen of survivors due to a breach, but the situation is currently stable according to this letter” Josh remarked dubiously.

“Well in this on it says that they got in touch with a group of survivors building an underground network in DC” Aaron read with great attention.

“Fallout shelters?” Josh remarked.

“No idea” Aaron mumbled.

“Like how did they get in touch with them?...yeah like that’s happening.....now we start living like tunnel rats, no thanks but that ain’t gonna work in a long run” Josh chuckled and winced.

“Less lurkers in the sewers, seems smart....but I would’ve literally lost my mind staying underground most of the time....what kind of life would that have been?” Aaron muttered.

“It’s mad enough as it is overground, hell I get it everyone wants to feel safe” Josh chuckled softly.

“Fort Campbell seems promising” Aaron remarked positively.

“Did the pilot mention anything else? where they were heading?” Josh asked calmly.

“That Atlanta has fallen....I think that’s what he tried to say......eh....they were flying south, he didn’t tell exactly where” Aaron sighed.

“Maybe this scientific report will mention something interesting, maybe a cure?” Josh remarked thoughtfully.

“Gimme that” Aaron snatched it from his hand.

Aaron skim read through the first page “So, good news?” Josh grunted.

“They haven’t come up with a cure if that’s what your asking......but they’re working on.....” Aaron’s eyes opened wide.

“On what?” Josh frowned.

“They’re working on a way to decrease the urge for hunger in a walker’s body....tests have failed so far but they’re continuing further experiments.......it’s addressed to the community of “Jacksonville, Blount Island Terminal”.....huh....looks like Fort Campbell might be a good bet, I mean they must have the resources to make such experiments....think about it, they need people to capture lurkers to make the tests, right?” Aaron said inquisitively.

“I dunno, from what I read it sounds like they’re struggling a bit.....the DC underground sound like a death trap......what about that place down south is there a map in your box?” Josh said agitatedly.

“I got a detailed map of Fort Campbell” Aaron responded.

“Lots of land to cover.....hmm.....the breach came from here as they clearly marked and future possible expansion......I dunno....the coast seems like a better idea” Josh suggested.

“Time to flee!” Aaron remarked as he saw walkers heading toward them and the flames of the chopper.

Josh puts the car in gear and drives away, they stopped at the nearest crossroad from which they turned off earlier on.

“Hmmph......so what’s the plan?” Josh grunted.

“Heading south seems like the best option” Aaron sounded unsure.

“The closest....yeah...but we have no idea what’s going on there......what I’m sure off is that DC is the furthest and we’ll freeze our asses off before we actually get there...but hey you’re the smart one.....so.....is it gonna be ‘tunnel rat’ or maybe ‘the military’ or will it be the ‘the dock terminal’” Josh said thoughtfully.

“Since they went through the trouble of traveling south, the situation can’t be that bad” Aaron remarked.

“It all still sounds like a pipe dream, but hey we gotta try something, so where do you reckon we should go?” Josh murmured.

“Why me?” Aaron winced.

“Like I said you’re the smart one, you got us out from that bandit situation, even though I was a pain in the ass most of the time for not wanting to leave.....but you were right, staying longer with them and we’d become something that I’ve feared for a long while” Josh sighed and his facial expression faded.

“We’ll work it out somehow, as long as we keep it together, we’ll get through this” Aaron reassured him.

[Head north for DC]

[Head west for Fort Campbell]

[Head south for Blount Island Terminal]

“Dean?” Charlie frowned.

“As much as I think that it would be a lot better to go now, we should wait until this torrential rain clears out a bit” Dean said decisively after a moment of consideration.

“Fucking great” Ellis muttered under his nose and went upstairs.

“Ellis wait!” Charlie called out softly.

“It’s best to give him some alone time” Nina suggested mildly.

“What’s up with him?” Donovan frowned.

“Nothing, he just wants to get out of here, that’s all” Charlie replied shortly.

“Hush...everyone get down!” Grace hissed as she noticed someone sluggishly walking past the house.

“What’s going on? who’s out there?!” Donovan gasped with his pistol wielded.

“Wait a minute.....I think that’s Nizhoni” Charlie looks out in shock.

“She might be bit” Grace remarked noticing her blooded sweater and face.

“I don’t care we have to help her” Charlie objected and went out to her.

“Nizhoni?” Charlie murmured softly as she approached her.

“Charlie?..”Nizhoni lifted her face.

“Did you find Kyle?” Charlie asked softly.

Nizhoni shrugged her shoulders in silence.

“Come inside and get warm” Charlie comforted her.

Once they entered the house, Nizhoni was in centre of attention but she was there for one reason to find Dean she notices him by the window she approaches him and uses him as a human shield with a gun pressing against his temple.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” Donovan points his gun.

“The hell are you doing?!” Charlie gasped.

“Nobody move this is just between me and Dean! where are the other two?!” Nizhoni said roughly.

“What did he do?” Grace asked firmly with her eyes focused.

“Who is this bitch?” Nina murmured angrily.

“We can talk this through Nizhoni, I have no idea what beef you have against me” Dean tried to reason with her.

“The bandits you screwed with, they want you in exchange for Kyle” Nizhoni replied rigidly.

“Jesus.....Kyle will be dead the moment they get their hands on me, have you even seen him alive?” Dean asked calmly.

“Of course I did otherwise I wouldn’t have agreed to their terms!” Nizhoni growled.

“Please everyone, put your weapons away” Dean ordered softly.

“Dean?” Charlie gasped.

“Just all of you do as I say” Dean said mildly.

“This is madness, those bandits are not to be trusted” Donovan remarked.

“What would’ve you done in my shoes? all of you get the fuck back!” Nizhoni snarled as she jerked Dean closer to the front door.

“Listen Nizhoni, I’ll help you get Kyle back I swear, but if you hand me to them on a silver plater, we’re all dead” Dean suggest toughly.

“I don’t believe you.......where’s Aaron and Josh?” Nizhoni asked roughly.

“They took off” Dean answered flatly.

“Where?!” Nizhoni gasped.

“We don’t know, they just left us....it’s the truth” Charlie sighed.

“Fuck.....fuck” Nizhoni muttered.

“Nizhoni please I can help you, I owe that to Kyle” Dean said smoothly.

“The moment I let you free, I know you’ll kill me” Nizhoni muttered.

“I won’t, I’m unarmed....my rifle is over there, if you tell me where’s Kyle I’ll get him back for you.....I’ll kill them all if I have to” Dean said sincerely.

“I’d like to believe that.....but I can’t if you or anyone else tries something I swear I’ll kill him!” Nizhoni said firmly and regretfully as she slowly moved to grab the rifle.

She guides Dean out still using him as a shield, in the threshold he tries to disarm her by headbutting her and kicks the wall to push them backwards, they stumble to the ground. Nizhoni dropped her gun, Dean grabs his rifle, crawls back up and points the rifle reluctantly at Nizhoni.

“You said you’d help me....asshole......j-just do it!.....just get it done” Nizhoni chokes and wipes the blood from her nose.

“Kill her Dean, we can’t let her go, she’ll lead the bandits to us!” Nina interjected fearlessly.

“No...I can’t....I need a minute” Dean gasped for a second while still point at her.

“We don’t have to kill her!” Charlie remarked.

“There’s no time...we can always tie her up and leave her here, like that we can get the hell outta here and get some distance” Donovan suggested hesitantly.

Dean watches as tears shed Nizhoni’s mucked cheeks but she looks back at him revengefully “What are you waiting for?” she sighed.

[Kill Nizhoni]

[Let her go]

[Spare her and tie her up]

[Agree to help her]

• [Head south for Blount Island Terminal]

From the pilots words, I think it sounded as if Fort Campbell is already overrun. Therefore, its either Blount Island or DC. And I am sure that DC, as a major city, has fallen in the early weeks of the apocalypse. I doubt an underground network can be safe, considering that they will need to get through a completely overrun city just to get there.

[Spare her and tie her up]

I'd really like to help her, but I just can't. I'm never again going to risk a character I care for. I simply don't know Kyle and Nizhoni enough to risk Ellis, Elias and Charlie. They already had far too many distractions and if they continue to help any person they encounter, they will never get to Louisville and Ellis will never get a chance to team up with Brad again. Nizhoni helped them earlier, which is the only reason I'm not choosing to kill her, but they can't afford to get distracted now.

Aaron dashed towards the helicopter, even though Josh called out for him to stop. He breathes heavily while trying to help the pilot, there

• edited December 2015

[Head south for Blount Island Terminal] Sounds like a good choice

[Agree to help her] I agree with Liquid that this is dangerous for Ellis group. But I think the only save choice would be to kill her and I dont want to kill her. If they tie her up she can free herself and if they leave her she will probably go after them.

Aaron dashed towards the helicopter, even though Josh called out for him to stop. He breathes heavily while trying to help the pilot, there

[Agree to help her]

[Agree to help her]

[Agree to help her]

• edited December 2015

“It would be smart to go south and check out the docks....looks like we have food....water....for maybe three days” Aaron said thoughtfully as he examined his backpack once more.

“Good call” Josh grunted.

“That’s a first” Aaron mumbled.

“What?” Josh winced.

“I’m just saying, we finally agreed on something.....that doesn’t happen too often” Aaron replied mildly.

“Not too often, but for sure not the first time” Josh winked.

“Yeah” Aaron chuckled softly.

“Look at them, going right for those flames” Josh remarked and pointed in the distance.

“Where the hell did they come from anyway?” Aaron muttered watching the herd of walkers heading into the woods.

“Beats me......eh...hmm....I....I’m sorry that I didn’t help you get that guy outta the chopper” Josh sighed.

“It was risky and stupid, that guy was never going to survive, I should’ve listened, but I always get this weird feeling that I ought to help anyone that asks for it” Aaron glowered at him.

“Some people are worth helping, but some might screw you over, in this case that guy was never going to make it.....and if....if my luck runs out--” Josh scowled fearlessly.

“It’s not going to run out!....don’t think that way man” Aaron interjected roughly.

“....and if it does, you’re gonna have to be smarter when it comes to life and death situations” Josh said calmly.

“I can handle it....I prevented that guy from turning....lets just drop it” Aaron murmured.

“Alright...alright....I’m just saying you got to toughen up a bit.....for your own sake” Josh sighed.

“Okay.....I hear you.....I think I had enough survival talk for one day” Aaron smirked softly.

“Sure....time to hit the road, hey” Josh grunted as he turned the car on route 23 headed south for Florida.

Dean looks straight at Nizhonis fearless eyes as he aimed at her “Don’t do it Dean” Charlie and Elias said softly.

“She’s dangerous, we can’t let her go!” Nina gasped toughly.

He lowers his rifle and reaches out for the pistol she dropped and stretches it out to her grip first “I meant what I said, all you have to do is trust me” Nizhoni glared at him for a second before slowly seizing the pistol. He helps her up and said regretfully “Sorry, about your nose, I didn’t mean to hit--”

“I’m okay” Nizhoni replied promptly with a scowling expression.

“Are you nuts!” Nina remarks angrily.

“Hush Nina! enough!” Donovan yelled at her.

“Whatever” she mumbled and folded her arms after her uncle startled her.

“What’s going on? what’s with the ruckus?....Nizhoni? Ellis climbed down the stairs sullenly.

“So you’re going with her?” Grace remarked indifferently.

“Yeah....I feel a bit responsible since they captured Kyle, because of me.....you guys better get going, it could be a matter of time before they send someone after Nizhoni” Dean said toughly.

“But they’ll kill you Dean” Charlie commented worriedly.

“Maybe they won’t....I’ll figure something out once we pin down the camp Kyle is being held at” Dean grunted.

“They gave me this radio to signal them, we should arrange a spot where we can do the exchange” Nizhoni remarked mildly.

“Sounds a bit like a suicide mission, they could kill all of you once you show up, if not then they’ll surely kill both Kyle and Nizhoni at the exchange” Donovan expressed his thoughts.

“I don’t see them having any other choice” Grace remarked rigidly.

“Radio them, ask where’s the rendezvous point” Dean ordered Nizhoni.

“We should get moving” Donovan muttered.

“Everyone gather your stuff and anything that could come to handy” Ellis nodded.

Fifteen minutes later they re-grouped in front of the house and made their goodbyes “Take care Dean, thanks for everything” Charlie hugged him.

“Watch out for your crew” Dean sneered.

“Take care kid” Dean shook hands with Elias.

“Good luck” Ellis nodded.

“Yeah, you guys watch yourselves” Dean nodded shortly as they all went their separate ways.

After a short while Dean notices Nizhoni inspecting her nose as they walk “Does it still hurt” he asked softly.

“A bit, it’s fine” Nizhoni scowled.

“So how far to the meeting point?” Dean grunted.

“About a half hour walk” Nizhoni grimaced.

“Okay.....any details on how it’s gonna go down?” Dean persisted mildly.

“I thought you were going to come up with something” Nizhoni winced.

“Alright, I figure you should loosely tie my arms behind my back and you should hold onto my rifle” Dean suggested.

“And how exactly are you gonna fight back without a weapon?” Nizhoni sounded unconvinced.

“I got a knife in my back pocket....but that’s not my point, I’m assuming....no I’m sure they’ll order us to surrender our weapons, so there’s no point giving me your pistol if that’s what you’re thinking” Dean replied doubtfully.

“That still doesn’t answer my question” Nizhoni remarks coldly.

“Look, let me worry about how to take them down, just follow my lead and when shit hits the fan you and Kyle make a run for it” Dean tried to convince her.

“Fine....but if Kyle gets killed, you’d wish you had killed me back at the house” Nizhoni said roughly.

“With that kinda attitude, someone else will kill you” Dean ripostes ironically.

Forty minutes later the two stopped by a rangers post close to the river and waited for the bandits to appear.

“Is this it?” Dean muttered.

“Yeah, where the hell are they?” Nizhoni replied impatiently.

The radio screeched “Are you at the spot?”

“We’re here, you got Kyle?” Nizhoni asked roughly.

“We’ll be there shortly” the male voice sounded optimistic.

“That sounded like Leo” Dean remarked curiously.

“I don’t care who he is, he better have Kyle or I’ll riddle him with bullets” Nizhoni winced.

“We’d be lucky dealing with him, because--” Dean grunted.

“Howdy there!” three men emerged from the woods, but without Kyle.

“Where’s Kyle?” Nizhoni clenched her teeth and pointed her gun at them.

“Woah easy now, we wanted to make sure you have the right guy....and you do, nice to see ya again Dean” Leo smiled.

“I can’t say the same” Dean replied flatly and uninterested.

“Where did you lose Sandra, Aaron and Josh, assuming that ya all took off together?” Leo inquired mildly.

“Enough chit chat where’s Kyle?!” Nizhoni grew suspicious.

“I’ll get to you in a minute sweetheart, Kyle’s fine....well mostly....he’s back at our camp” Leo acted regretfully.

“What’s that suppose to mean?!” Nizhoni gasped angrily.

“It means he’s alive, so shut the fuck up and give up your weapons or you can say goodbye to your little boyfriend” Leo responded calmly and cynically gesturing his radio.

“If this is a trap--” Nizhoni lowers her weapon and gives them all up.

“If it is....you’ll be dead, because we outnumber you.....you held your end up and I’ll hold mine...no point stressing out your pretty little face” Leo smirked.

“Fuck you” Nizhoni muttered.

“Charming...this one, way better than Sandra, she was a bit too soft hey Dean?” Leo responded irritatingly.

“Just get it over with Leo” Dean sounded embittered.

The two men that were with Leo took Nizhonis weapons and guided them to their camp.
    On the way Leo taunted Dean for getting Sandra killed and accused him of killing Roland, because he’s gone missing. Dean chose to ignore or give evasive answers just to avoid things getting really hectic. As they got to the camp something shocking awaited them.

“Fucking hell!” one of the men gasped as they gazed at their camp filled with bodies.

“Who the hell done this! was it your men?! Fuck!” Leo shouted angrily.

“We’re as stunned as you are” Dean responded sarcastically.

“I can’t see Kyle, where is he you motherfucker?!” Nizhoni growled.

“Boo-fucking-hoo I got no idea” Leo taunted.

THUNK.....THUNK.....THUNK

Leo’s men fell as arrows pierced their torso, Dean uses the situation and punches Leo causing him to fall, he picks up his favorite rifle and spoke indifferently “Looks like someone’s very pissed with you Leo”

“Show yourselves! you sonuvabitches! I’ll kill you!” Leo choked.

A five foot three in his forties man showed himself from the bushes holding a bow. He was caucasian and had very short grey hair, his cheeks quite bulging with an expressionless face as he approached from the opposite side of the campsite. He wore a long leather black coat with a green sweater underneath and loose black jeans with mudded grey boots. Dean and Nizhoni glanced at each other unaware on how to react since they have shot and killed everyone except for them. The stranger stood before them, glared coldly at Leo for a brief moment.

“Well....what are you waiting for....scum” he hissed.

Leo lashes out at him with fists, but the stranger twisted his arm and snapped his elbow, Leo squirmed agonizingly on the ground.

“Who are you?” Dean asked worriedly.

“You know this fella?” the stranger asked relatively calm.

“Yes” Dean nodded.

“You’re a bandit?” the stranger continued.

“Not anymore” Dean replied hesitantly.

“Please tell me you have Kyle” Nizhoni choked.

“We saw what they did to him, he your boyfriend?” the stranger asked calmly.

“Is he alive?” Nizhoni asked fearful.

The stranger lifted his hand as a signal, Dean held his rifle tighter incase things had to go south. Kyle showed himself with a woman holding him. His face was bruised and covered in blood. Nizhoni in joy and relief ran over to him and hugged him. Kyle wheezed in pain, because of his cracked rib “I though I lost you” Nizhoni sighed and kissed him passionately “Easy there hon, we ain’t out of the woods yet, this is Marina she helped me” he sneered.

Marina standing by Kyle with a crossbow was five foot seven tall with short dimmed brown heddle hair. Her chocolate brown eyes watched the joy between Nizhoni and Kyle. Her soft light-brown skinned face nodded towards Kyle as she let him stand freely as Nizhoni hugged him tightly. She had round cheeks with a proportionally slim nose complimented by an appealing smile.

“Name’s Zafir Elverson” the stranger revealed his name and reached out to shake hands with Dean.

“Dean Sollis” he said reserved and shook his hand after a short second.

“What brought you here?” Zafir asked him mildly.

“We came here to save Kyle” Dean replied shortly and firmly.

“Is that so, from where we were standing it looked like you were buddies, Kyle told us about Nizhoni, but he didn’t mention you” Zafir remarked curiously.

“I strayed from these men, because.....we had a difference of opinions on how things work......an they hurt a friend of mine, so we decided to leave....they were looking for me and they caught Kyle, they wanted me in exchange for him” Dean said shortly.

“Scum like these don’t deserve to breathe” Zafir said toughly while glancing at the dead bodies and Leo.

“Fuck you! we ain’t scum we’re hunters! what do you want?!” Leo coughed in pain.

“I don’t understand you people, you call yourself hunters.....okay hunt animals or fucking help put the dead to rest....but no, you choose to hunt for people, some of which had families that loved and you choose to kill them, that makes you scum” Zafir lectured him calmly.

“Whatever you think I did, it wasn’t me, let me go, I won’t come after you!” Leo gasped.

“I don’t care what you do....my wife and daughter didn’t deserve to get raped and killed by scum like you......Jerry! bring’em here” Zafir said belligerently.

Jerry Lawrence appeared with a lurker on a leash. Jerry was a caucasian quite athletic six foot tall man with wavy curly blonde hair. He was wearing a grey sweater with black cargo pants and black low-top trainers.

“Kinda feisty this rotter Zaf!” Jerry sneered and chuckled as he brought the walker closer on a leash.

“The hell are you doin?!” Dean gasped in shock.

“Punishing him” Zafir said calmly.

“I think he’s had enough, he ain’t the worst of’em....I was one of them am I gonna get the same kinda treatment?” Dean remarked flatly.

“But you’re not anymore.....don’t you want to get some payback for what he did to your friend?” Zafir asked mildly.

“The responsible one’s are dead” Dean replied roughly.

“Letting this man go, he’ll tell the others and they’ll try to hunt us down, they won’t stop killing innocent people, he dies regardless of what you want, I’m just giving you the choice of how you would like him killed” Zafir asked firmly.

“After what he did to Kyle, he deserves it” Nizhoni interjected angrily.

“A rib for a rib” Zafir muttered and stomped on Leo chest cracking his ribs.

Leo screams in agony as Zafir pressed his foot and glanced at Dean “How about some payback?” he said invitingly.

Major Choice: Payback

[Kill Leo quickly with a shot in the head]

[Feed him to the walker]

[Refuse to take part]

[Stay silent]

• [Refuse to take part]

If this Zafir is anything like the Zafir I know from another story, then getting too friendly with him is not good for Dean. In any way, he at least seems to be a complete lunatic and Dean should stay the hell away from him. I think shooting Leo in the head could be a very bad option, because it could anger Zafir. Aside from that, he probably deserves getting eaten by a walker, if I interpreted the hints correctly. Dean should just let this lunatic have his fun and not risk his life to give someone like Leo an easy death. I mean, Zafir can hardly snap if Dean just stays out of it, right?

“It would be smart to go south and check out the docks....looks like we have food....water....for maybe three days” Aaron said thoughtfully

• [Stay silent]

“It would be smart to go south and check out the docks....looks like we have food....water....for maybe three days” Aaron said thoughtfully

• [Refuse to take part]

I agree with what Liquid said. Killing Leo quickly or staying silent could anger Zafir but refusing to take part sounds like a safe choice.

• [Stay silent]

• [Refuse to take part]

• “I can’t believe we just let him go like that, we could’ve helped him” Charlie sighed.

“Would it be worth putting the whole group at risk? We have to get to Louisville, I’ve got a good feeling that maybe there is still hope on settling down and finally getting things back together” Ellis said thoughtfully.

“I’d like to think that too” Charlie muttered unconvinced.

“Ellis is right, putting everyone at risk would have been foolish, and all for one life, not to mention that there is no guarantee that Dean and Nizhoni got Kyle back after all” Grace interjected toughly.

“Yeah....we got to play it safe, for the childrens sake” Charlie sighed and glanced behind at Elias, Akemi and Chris.

“So what do we do when we get to this so called “Lousiville”?” Alastair asked his sister and uncle.

“Once we get outta these woods, we go our separate ways” Donovan grunted.

“It would be worth to see if it’s true” Nina suggested hesitantly.

“You saw how everything went to shit from day one, it never gets any better, staying in one place only postpones the inevitable, it’s either walkers or people turning on each other, we live in a crazy world now” Donovan said mildly.

“It always has been a crazy world uncle D, but a different kind of crazy obviously....there are still some good people out there....the folks that saved me....I hope some of them manage to survive that attack.....and these people seem nice too” Alastair said positively.

“Fine.....we go to Louisville but if something ain’t right about it--” Donovan grunted.

“We figure out a new plan, we know uncle” Nina grinned.

“Man, I’m so happy and lucky to have you two” Donovan sighed gratefully with a glad smile.

“We’re more lucky to have you” Nina said optimistically and Alastair smirked.

“It’s quite nice out here isn’t it?” Renda remarked.

“My parents take me to the woods once, I did not like it” Akemi said ironically.

“I think you meant ‘took’, but yeah why?” Renda asked curiously.

“They left me to die” Akemi said coldly.

“Oh sorry then.......you know you look quite badass with that crossbow” Renda felt uncomfortable and awkward.

“Have you thought of a name yet?” Grace looked behind and remarked with a sneer.

“Sting” Akemi chuckled slightly.

“Cool, even appropriate.....look after Sting then” Grace smiled.

“You’re naming your weapons? sounds kinda creepy to me” Ellis remarked indifferently.

“It’s for fun Ellis, you should have some of that sometimes” Grace replied provocatively.
    “I’ll have fun when we get Louisville, somewhere where we’ll be finally safe” Ellis muttered in a testy voice.

“Don’t get your hopes up” Grace mumbled.

“We have to stay positive” Charlie told Grace.

“Imagine a safe place where we could finally have things back to how they were, what do you think Elias?” Renda turned to him.

“Whatever ‘safe place’ means anyway, yeah maybe” Elias shrugged his shoulders.

“Alright! everyone up ahead!” Ellis remarked joyfully and jogged in front.

“Keep your eyes peeled” Donovan whispered to Nina and Alastair.

“We got it D” Nina nodded as they all pushed forward to the road.

They stopped in the road to catch a breather, a few cars were stranded in the street “We’re gonna need a car, check’em out and grab any supplies ya’ll find” Ellis ordered.

“How are ya holding up Elias? we haven’t got to talk much lately” Ellis asked remorsefully as they both examined a car.

“I’m good Ellis” He replied indifferently.

“Something wrong?” Ellis asked worriedly.

“No....I don’t know....I feel weird....I guess I’m just sad.....I can’t stop missing my sister....my parents.....I know I gotta let go.....no matter how I try it’s just too much sometimes......when that priest held me.....I wasn’t even scared” Elias sighed.

“You wanted to die” Ellis asked in shock.

“No.....it was weird...that’s all” Elias mumbled.

“People care about you, me, Charlie and Akemi likes you” Ellis tried to comfort him.

“I know....I know” Elias sighed

“I forgot that you’re so young, it’s easy to forget that in times like these...I can’t imagine what your going through” Ellis said softly.

“We’re all going through the same thing more or less” Elias sighed as he checked the glove compartment.

“Some more than others” Ellis muttered as he checked the trunk only finding clothes and personal belongings.

“I miss Katherine” Elias sighed softly.

“Me too buddy......eh...hmm....lets try to focus on getting to Louisville” Ellis choked.

Akemi started up a sedan close by “Oh yeah” Grace called out and closed the hood.

“Alright we’ll try to get one more up and running and we’re good to go” Donovan grunted from afar.

“That was pretty cool huh kiddo” Grace remarked optimistically as she walked over to Akemi.

“It was okay” Akemi shrugged with a smirk.

“Can I ask you something?” Grace asked softly.

“Yes, what is it?” Akemi asked worriedly.

“You’re not in any trouble, I wanted to ask you if you like...trust everyone in this group?” Grace asked firmly.

“Not everyone....I don’t trust the new people” Akemi winced.

“What about Ellis?” Grace asked specifically.

“He wants us to be safe, he is doing his best.....I trust him” Akemi replied calmly.

“I’d like to give you some advice.....now you’re still young and you need adults to look out for you......but one day you can decide for yourself......you don’t have to risk everything just because the group pushes you to do things, I know your parents leaving makes you somewhat obligated to stay with them no matter what--” Grace suggested seriously.

“They saved my life, they took me in, and I’m happy....you speak like your not a part of this group” Akemi responded coldly.

“I’m just saying that you always have to trust yourself first and decide what you really want, if you want to stick with them I won’t stop you” Grace said warmly.

“Decide what? where would I go, I’m never going to be alone again.....because that is the main thing I am scared off, you all are good people and that means I stay” Akemi said firmly.

“Okay.....okay” Grace nodded softly.

“Holy shit, you got it working!” Nina gasped as her uncle managed to fix an a SUV truck.

“What did I tell ya” Donovan chuckled.

“So we’re ready to go” Charlie approached them.

“Looks like it, I found some supplies in the other cars and some ammo, I also found a spare pistol I thought maybe you needed one” Alastair remarked and pulled out a small Beretta Cheetah.

“Thanks.....I lost mine back in the woods” Charlie nodded and smiled.

“Do the kids know how to use’em?” Donovan muttered.

“Er.....Elias doesn’t like guns......I haven’t asked Akemi, but I’m assuming she feels the same, they both prefer their bows” Charlie replied shortly.

“Well they should learn and always have one.....at least for back up....because bullets will get you out of a jam, arrows won’t” Donovan said with authority in his voice.

“That’s why you gotta always avoid....jams, arrows help sometimes” Nina joked and chuckled softly.

“I’m not kidding, Nina has her pistol for emergencies, does Elias even have a weapon? do you have a weapon?!” Donovan frowned.

“He’s got his folded knife and I--” Charlie replied reluctantly.

“I shouldn’t be telling you this......eh just give him the pistol, it’s what will save his life” Donovan grunted before getting into the SUV.

“I’m sorry for my uncle, he means well.....look if Elias doesn’t want the gun, then just make sure he stays close to you and Ellis.....I can see that Akemi is bonding with Grace, I suppose she’ll look out for her if something goes wrong out there” Nina advised doubtfully.

“Yeah.....thanks.....do you feel Louisville is a little to good to be true?” Charlie sighed.

“Maybe.....anything’s possible....I like to think we’ll have a good meal and a comfortable night to sleep tonight” Nina said positively before getting into the SUV.

“Elias, come here I gotta tell you something?” Charlie called out.

Ellis nodded to the boy before he went off to Charlie “What is it Charlie?” Elias asked sullenly.

[Give him the pistol]

[Tell him to stay close to you at all times]

• [Give him the pistol]

“I can’t believe we just let him go like that, we could’ve helped him” Charlie sighed. “Would it be worth putting the whole group at risk

• [Give him the pistol] Everyone needs a gun, even if he may not like it. I'm sure once it saved his life, he's going to love it.

By the way, I greatly enjoy that the parts come out so soon after each other now. Makes me way more immersed into this awesome story. It also makes the wait for Episode 6, Chapter 2 way easier :D

“I can’t believe we just let him go like that, we could’ve helped him” Charlie sighed. “Would it be worth putting the whole group at risk

• [Give him the pistol]

• [Give him the pistol]

• “I know you don’t like guns and haven’t had much practice, but you must have one at all times” Charlie said firmly and softly gave him the beretta.

“It’s lighter than the one I had before....but what about you?” Elias remarked curiously.

“I’m gonna be fine, I have you Ellis and Akemi to protect me” She smiled.

“Okay.....I’ll hold on to the gun....but if you need it back just say” Elias nodded.

“Sure thing” Charlie sneered.

“About that gun thing Charlie mentioned, I think you should have one to Alastair” Donovan muttered behind the wheel.

“Way ahead of ya, I grabbed one from them cars with been searching” Alastair showed his colt mustang to his uncle while he replied indifferently in the back seat sitting close to Chris.

“Good then I’m glad how about you Renda?” Donovan grunted.

“Oh I’m good....I have a wrench to protect me....and I’m not taking any gun” Renda answered reluctantly.

“Suit yourself......don’t expect me saving your ass when you get into a cluster then” Donovan frowned and replied harshly.

“Give him a break D” Nina jerked his shoulder discreetly.

“What? it’s true, he maybe a good runner now.....for now, but sometimes you just end up having nowhere to run of to” Donovan replied toughly.

“He can decide for himself” Nina hissed.

“He’s just a damn kid” Donovan raised his voice.

“Hey guys I’m right back here.....look I know everyone wants everyone to be safe.....but I won’t be of any help by just wasting bullets.....I tried using a gun and it didn’t work out.....I’ll manage somehow without one....now maybe it's time for a little...'lighten the mood' moment?” Renda said quite optimistically.

“Please no more puns or jokes or any of that, or else I’m gonna start calling you Brenda” Alastair chuckled softly.

“See that’s funny” Renda nodded contently.

“Alright settle down back there” Donovan smirked and nodded sideways.

The other team boarded their vehicle and they all set out to their destination. On the way Charlie tried to find if there are any radio broadcasts “Damn no signal” Grace sat behind with Elias and Akemi “These arrows are nice and good, how do you do them?” the girl asked Elias.

“Erm....my dad showed it to me before” he replied sullenly.

“You had a cool dad.....thank you, you’re a good friend” Akemi hugged him and a slow but expressive smile grew on Elias face “No sweat” he muttered.

“Ain’t that cute” Charlie chuckled softly.

“Yeah it’s nice to see them get along” Ellis remarked in a positive mood.

“How long will it take to get there?” Grace asked firmly.

“Er.....I reckon we’ll be there in less than an hour if things go smoothly” Ellis replied shortly.

“Do you think they’ll take us all in, just like that?” Grace remarked curiously and firmly.

“They better” Ellis chuckled softly.

45 minutes later

“Louisville turn off on route 24” Charlie gasped.

“Alright, we should be there any minute now” Ellis mumbled.

They arrived and stopped close by two buses parked sideways preventing them from entering. There were two folded chairs on top of the vehicles but no one was sitting on them.

“This isn’t right” Ellis said worriedly as he exited the car.

“It looks abandoned” Grace muttered.

“We should turn back” Charlie remarked agitatedly.

“No, we don’t know for sure, I’m gonna go check it out” Ellis said decisively.

“Are you sure about this?” Charlie remarked cautiously.

“Look if my friend is in there I gotta know” Ellis responded determinedly.

“If it’s any worth I think we should just leave” Grace mumbled.

“We’re gonna stay back and watch the cars” Donovan called out.

“So Ellis is just gonna go in alone?” Elias remarked anxiously.

“You said this ‘place‘ had a ‘community‘ thing going on, I just see a bus parked with no-one supervising this entrance, to me this looks abandoned or it’s overrun from the inside, so no I’m not going in there nor is my nephew or niece” Donovan grunted pessimistically.

“What if there are survivors trapped inside? if there was a community. they could’ve had a good stash of supplies, I mean we got food and water for a few days, but we might find medicine, stuff that we’d need for the winter ahead” Nina suggested.

“I don’t care it ain’t worth risking” Donovan said roughly.

“No D, I respect you....but you don’t get to decide for everyone....Alastair, don’t you think we should do something?” Nina asked agitatedly.

“We drove past many walkers on the way, if this place ain’t infested then maybe it got raided by hunters or bandits or whatever......it’s smarter for us to stay back” Alastair suggested mildly.

“Everything we do now is dangerous! if standing out here we’re a target, we get in and get out” Nina argued.

“I am not letting you do this” Donovan tried to stop her.

“You’re not my father!........just.....I’m in and out....I won’t take long” Nina lost her temper at first.

Donovans face faded and let his niece pass, Alastair approached him and tried to comfort his uncle “She didn’t mean--”

“No, she’s right...but sometimes I can’t help it.....I have a bad feeling about this” Donovan sighed.

“You can always go with her, if this place has fallen there could be supplies like Nina said, I’ll manage out here with Renda....it doesn’t look like there’s gonna be any trouble on this side” Alastair replied seriously.

[Go with Nina]

[Stay with Alastair]

“Well I’m going in if anyone likes it or not, feel free to join me” Ellis grunted indifferently as he climbed on the bus.

“Wait I’m coming with you!” Elias called out firmly.

“What do you see?” Grace yelled out.

“Looks deserted I’m gonna have a look around” Ellis yelled back while standing on the bus.

“I want to help too” Akemi said softly to Grace.

“Ellis and Charlie will manage this....we can look after the car” Grace whispered.

“No, it’s my choice....and I’m going in” Akemi pulled out her crossbow and walked towards the bus.

“Fuck” Grace mumbled angrily.

[Go with the rest]

[Stay keep an eye on the vehicles]

“I hate what you and the others did to Sandra, but I’m not going to kill you or take part in this, it’s not who I am anymore” Dean kneeled down to Leo.

“You were always a thinker Dean......too soft.....this fucker is gonna kill me.....fine, but remember the Vultures always remember” Leo sapped weakly.

“You hear that Zafir....Vultures? is that what you called yourselves?” Jerry laughed contemptuously.

“All that bullshit...is done Leo” Dean said in farewell and walked over towards Nizhoni and Kyle.

“Now you so called “vulture”, I’m gonna keep this short......you’re gonna die the same way your people killed my family” Zafir said flatly and left him.

Jerry guided the lurker who had the leash wrapped around his neck and pressed him against Leo’s body.

“NO!!!!!AAAAAGH!” Leo screamed hellishly as the walker sank his teeth and paws into his body.

“You need a doctor” Nizhoni cried in relief as she held Kyle in her arms.

“Marina mentioned they have a doctor” Kyle wheezed and glanced at her.

Marina was wearing a cotton blue jacket with a white tank top underneath and acid blue jeans with black slip-on sneakers. She also had a visible gold-ish necklace and was holding a Mossberg 500 shotgun.

“Where? you guys have a safe place?!” Nizhoni inquired urgently.

“Yes we have a small group of survivors currently hiding out in an antique mall a couple of miles from here, you’re free to join us if you want” Marina responded calmly and firmly.

“Yeah okay, Kyle needs medical attention of course we’re going” Nizhoni decided.

“Are you sure about this?” Dean asked Nizhoni cautiously.

“Kyle needs the help, we don’t have much choice” Nizhoni argued.

“How are you guys ‘doin with protection, food, medicine all the important stuff?” Dean asked bluntly.

“We scrambled any food and medicine we could get from a shopping centre which is close to our hideout....I’m not going to sugarcoat this, the place isn’t exactly fort knox, it’s safe for now, we haven’t had many walker breaches in days, we got plenty space which is good and bad, we’re positive about this hideout for the time being, you all can come with us or stay...no-one’s forcing” Marina said toughly.

“What about weapons?” Dean frowned.

“We got enough to keep us safe...look we’re burning daylight here, I done my fair share for today, we should get going” Zafir intervened indifferently.

“You call this ‘fair share’? torture-kill people as a days work?” Dean winced.

“Not ‘people‘ but ‘scum‘ I thought you understood that, I torture-kill ‘scum’ or who you refer to as ‘bandits’, ‘hunters‘ or like your old friend said ‘vultures‘ that’s who I kill, there’s a difference” Zafir clarified rigidly.

“Difference or no difference, the way you put it sounds....unhealthy” Dean grimaced.

“Unhealthy...huh I heard that one before....so you coming with us? we got a bit of walk ahead of us to get to our rides” Zafir remarked uninterested.

[Agree to go with them]

[Refuse]

• That would be chapter 3 if you're talking about Bradley ;)

Season 2 Episode 6 chapter 1 will revolve around a new group that I mentioned a while ago, which was meant to be a "dlc" chapter/episode if you can call it that.

[Give him the pistol] Everyone needs a gun, even if he may not like it. I'm sure once it saved his life, he's going to love it. By the wa

• Damn it I missed the last voting. At least it was a clear outcome XD

[Go with Nina] She could need the help

[Refuse] Nah, lets stay away from the crazy people

“I know you don’t like guns and haven’t had much practice, but you must have one at all times” Charlie said firmly and softly gave him the b

• [Go with Nina]

[Agree to go with them]

“I know you don’t like guns and haven’t had much practice, but you must have one at all times” Charlie said firmly and softly gave him the b

• [Go with Nina]

[Refuse]

• Yeah, I remember the DLC episode, so far I thought it would be part of Season 1. Will it involve an entirely new group? I recall something you have announced a long time ago, about the DLC episode revolving around one of the characters who currently have Unknown status.

That would be chapter 3 if you're talking about Bradley Season 2 Episode 6 chapter 1 will revolve around a new group that I mentioned a while ago, which was meant to be a "dlc" chapter/episode if you can call it that.

• [Go with Nina]

Like janitor said, she, and by extension Ellis, Charlie, Elias and Akemi could need the help.

[Go with the rest]

Well... this one is rather similar to the choice before. Louisville is probably extremely dangerous and staying outside would be safer for Grace. If I have read it correctly, Alistair and Renda are already staying outside, which should be enough to keep an eye on the vehicles. However, Ellis and the rest are going to need every help they can get in there, so I think Grace should accompany them.

[Refuse]

And yeah... as I said before, I know Zafir from another story and Dean should better stay as far away from him as possible. However, to my surprise I actually start to like this version of Zafir. He gives the scum exactly what they deserve. There are a few characters from the last chapter he probably would have had a lot of fun with and I know, I would have loved to read about it. It is a shame that he never encountered that bitch Samantha, but with a bit of luck, he might encounter Liam or the rest of her stupid little fanclub. They definitely fit the definition of 'scum'. Unlikely, I know, but I keep my hopes up.

• [Go with Nina]

[Agree to go with them]

• “I have to go with her Alastair.....if something happens to her in there and I’m not there to help her.....I wouldn’t forgive myself.....your sister gets reckless sometimes--” Donovan sighed seriously.

“It’s okay....I want you to go, keep her safe.....I have things covered here with Renda” Alastair nodded toughly.

“Whatever happens don’t try to be the hero......stay safe promise me that” Donovan persisted mildly.

“Relax uncle D, I know what to do, now go” Alastair replied shortly.

“Akemi wait, I’ll boost you up” Grace gasped and ran over to her.

“That means you’re coming?” Akemi asked anxiously.

“No, I’ll stay back, protect our things out here” Grace smirked.

“Oh....okay” Akemi nodded softly.

“You think they’ll be alright?” Renda asked calmly sitting in the car with the side door open.

“I sure hope so” Alastair sighed.

The small group slowly proceeded through the deserted town in search of Bradley and any survivors “Looks like we’re too late” Elias muttered hopelessly.

“Oh my God” Ellis gasped as he noticed many bodies ahead in the streets.

“Be on guard there maybe some dead still walking around” Nina remarked cautiously.

“Goddammit!” Ellis shouted in frustration while inspecting the bodies.

“Keep you voice down idiot!” Donovan hissed.

“You think Bradley....” Charlie sighed.

“I don’t know, maybe he never got here, maybe he got away, doesn’t matter now....fuck” Ellis replied angrily.

Akemi glanced around at the nearby building she saw an elementary school, a church not further ahead and by the town square a wide and grand building which used to be the Jefferson County Courthouse.

“Did you like school?” Charlie asked calmly.

“No, I hated it” Akemi winced.

“Too much homework” Charlie sneered.

“Yeah and other things too” Akemi muttered and walked ahead towards the square.

“Lets look for supplies at least” Nina suggested.

“Yeah.....I’m gonna still have a look around, see if anyone is here” Ellis responded sullenly.

“C’mon Nina lets check that gas station, you search inside, while I’ll get us some gas for the road” Donovan said firmly.

“Can’t we do that on the way back?” Nina winced.

“We might not get a chance on the way back” Donovan remarked suspiciously.

“What do you mean?” Nina muttered.

“All I’m saying is.....supplies come first now....we’re not far from the barricade we get the gas quick and take it back” Donovan groaned.

“We should stick together” Nina replied anxiously.

“We are, Ellis and the others will look for survivors while we get supplies, sounds logical to me” Donovan suggested.

“Alright it’s a plan then” Nina said reluctantly.

“Holla if you guys see anything, don’t split up too far” Donovan nodded.

“Guys you gotta see” Charlie remarked standing with Akemi close to the podium.

“More dead bodies?” Ellis remarked as he and Elias approached.

The group inspected the bodies for a brief moment, Elias approached a body suddenly the undead corpse started to moan faintly.

“Shit!” Elias gasped in shock and took a step back, before Akemi intervened and struck the walker’s skull with an arrow.

“Jesus” Charlie sighed at the sight of Carmen’s body.

“She was shot in the chest, most of these people were” Ellis remarked with a frown.

“Looks like someone decided to have some target practice” Charlie remarked embittered.

“I’m sorry Ellis” Charlie noticed the dark expression on Ellis’s face.

“It’s best we keep moving” Ellis sighed remorsefully.

Akemi strayed off and approached the church, the front doors were chained and marked as ‘INFECTED’ she could hear the noise of moaning walkers from the inside “Someone’s been busy” Charlie interjected.

“You think walkers are inside on purpose?” Akemi asked curiously.

“It’s clear someone went through some trouble of getting them in there” Charlie nodded in acknowledgment.

“So where is this person?” Akemi persisted.

“Somewhere....c’mon kiddo lets check out the school” Charlie sighed.

Charlie and Akemi entered the school and gazed ahead at the long corridor, the place was dark, only faint dusky light came through the windows situated above the student personal lockers “You think this is a good idea?” Akemi asked anxiously.

“It’s a good place to hide away, maybe someone lives here, stay close to me and be aware” Charlie whispered.

The classrooms were empty only the gym doors were blocked with a chair placed in between the handle bars. Charlie knocked to see if there’s anyone inside, after a brief moment someone was scratching the doors from the inside and then the moans grew louder, the doors started rattling as the bodies kept piling and forcing the doors open.

“We should go” Akemi gasped nervously.

“Yeah....this place is dead, c’mon lets get back to others” Charlie jogged ahead.

Meanwhile Ellis and Elias kept searching the empty streets, they stopped in front of the courthouse “Look there’s a pharmacy” Elias pointed at the opposite end of the street.

“Lets have a look inside” Ellis replied.

“So had you know what to take?” Elias remarked as he observed the well stocked shelves.

“Painkillers, antibiotics anything that we will need for the winter” Ellis replied calmly as he grabbed the medicine

After a few minutes of scavenging, Ellis gathered any supplies he could find and stored it in his backpack. Elias wandered around behind the counter and found a voice recorder with a tape inside “Ellis you got any batteries?” he asked softly.

“No, why?” He called out from the other end.

“I found something, it looks like a voice recorder” Elias called back and took the recorder with him.

“Hmm.....it’s got a tape inside” Ellis remarked thoughtfully as he examined.

“What do you think is on it?” Elias asked curiously.

“It’s probably someone’s thoughts...nothing important I guess..anyway lets see what Charlie and Akemi are up to” Ellis groaned.

Ellis gave the recorder back to Elias, he stored it in his backpack and stepped out from the drug store and noticed Akemi and Charlie jogging towards them “Did you guys find anything?” Elias asked calmly.

“No, just walkers....but it’s safe.....they’re all have been somehow trapped and closed by someone” Akemi breathed shakily.

“We gotta leave this place, there’s no-one here” Charlie panted.

“But we found supplies, there should be plenty in this town” Elias objected softly.

“Are you two alright?” Ellis asked concerned.

“Yeah, lets just get outta here” Grace persisted and sapped.

“Ellis, I know you want to find Bradley but there’s no-one here” Charlie said softly and with regret.

“I don’t know, I really thought this place.....was safe...and Brad......eh....nothing is gonna be like before...this world now it’s all we have......it’s gonna get dark soon lets just....go” Ellis groaned and strode sullenly back the same way they came.

As they cut the corner, all of them stopped and gazed for a second in shock ahead as a swarm of the undead bleated and moaned wandering in their direction, Charlie notices the school entrance from which the walkers were emerging out of and sighed “Shit”

“Fuck, not this again” Ellis grunted angrily.

“That’s the way we came in!” Charlie gasped.

“Back up!” Ellis pulls out her pistol and fires.

“To the courthouse!” Charlie shouts out.

There was another herd of walkers advancing from the other side of the courthouse “Where the hell is that wave coming from?!” Ellis yelled and glanced behind as the swarm pushed them back.

“This wave is coming from the school, we haven’t got enough ammo to hold’em!! I’ll find us away out!” Charlie yelled toughly.

Elias held his pistol nervously standing by Ellis, he notices and said softly “Go cover Charlie and Akemi, I got this side buddy”

Charlie, Akemi and Elias climbed the stairs rapidly only to find out the front entrance is chained and blocked from the inside “Oh no, no” Charlie hissed and then looked around for another way in.

“Find us another way in, I’ll try to hold some of them off!” Elias remarked hesitantly and aimed with his beretta.

“Charlie, look over there!” Akemi pointed at a ladder, but it was behind a locked metal gate.

“I need help with this gate! someone come up here and shoot the lock!” Charlie screamed.

“Fuck they’re everywhere” Ellis joined Elias near the stairs.

The undead were now closing in on the stairs, Ellis and Elias were still shooting them down as they headed up.

“Shit, Elias I need you here!!” Charlie tried forcefully to open the gate, she couldn’t boost Akemi above the gate because it was a spiked fence.
    “What’s going on?!” Ellis shouted while firing.

“I need a gun to shoot the lock it won’t budge!” Charlie gasped.

A tall walker charged at Elias from his flank, he hectically shoots it twice in the chest before delivering the final shot to the head but collapses on top of Elias.

“Ellis! throw me your gun and help Elias!” Charlie called out in horror.

Charlie barely notices Elias trying to get the heavy walker off of him as the wave of roamers kept piling up.

“I’m scared Charlie!!” Akemi shrieks and her hands started shaking.

The tall and heavy walker covered Elias’s tiny body, he couldn’t move all he could see is the rotten feet almost walking past him heading towards the metal gate. He closed his eyes and panted trying to think of something positive, a better place, his family and just wait it out as the swarm closed in. Ellis stopped firing for a second and glanced to his left flank, Elias was now almost amidst the oncoming wave of the undead still unable to get the lurker off and was put in front of a difficult and life threatening choice.

Major Choice: Loyalty

[Help Charlie bust the gate open and leave Elias]

[Bust the gate and risk saving Elias]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.