More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• Looks like another tie. I'm going to leave the voting open for a day or two, feel free to vote for [Do nothing] or [Help Winston].

• I changed my vote

Domingez posted: »

Looks like another tie. I'm going to leave the voting open for a day or two, feel free to vote for [Do nothing] or [Help Winston].

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

Sagig, no! Why? You want Brad to die? D:

Now I can only hope that my bad feeling about this option is unfounded. Hopefully I'm just paranoid, but, oh man, I do have a very bad feeling about this :(

supersagig posted: »

I changed my vote

• Well, it´s better than the story not continuing because nobody changes their own vote, so sorry but not?

Sagig, no! Why? You want Brad to die? Now I can only hope that my bad feeling about this option is unfounded. Hopefully I'm just paranoid, but, oh man, I do have a very bad feeling about this

• edited August 2015

But if you wouldn't have changed your vote, then the first vote would have won. Happened a few parts back if I'm not mistaken. Now I can only hope that I'm wrong with my assumption of what's going to happen... or perhaps you could change your vote back to the good choice? Please?

supersagig posted: »

Well, it´s better than the story not continuing because nobody changes their own vote, so sorry but not?

• That's right Ted when there's a tie the 'first voter' rule will always apply to resolve it. Voting is now closed Bradley will help Winston, the next part should be up later today, if not then definitely tomorrow stay tuned everyone!

But if you wouldn't have changed your vote, then the first vote would have won. Happened a few parts back if I'm not mistaken. Now I can onl

• edited August 2015

Later today or tomorrow? Oh damn it, I'm nervous D:

That's right Ted when there's a tie the 'first voter' rule will always apply to resolve it. Voting is now closed Bradley will help Winston, the next part should be up later today, if not then definitely tomorrow stay tuned everyone!

• “We have a problem” Samantha muttered anxiously.

“Lay it out” Austin said shortly.

“Devin is sick...did you even disinfect his leg before patching it up?” Samantha frowned.

“Don’t look at me like that Bumper did all the cutting and sewing, well I assume he didn’t have any alcohol.....why are you so upset he was gonna die anyway” Austin replied in a matter of fact tone.

“We need him....otherwise they won’t help us out!” Samantha clenched her teeth.

“Oh sis you really thought that this group would have rolled over and handed someone with medical experience just in exchange for him? in this sorta situation we’re gonna hit them hard just like we always do, besides I never planned on even carrying Devin anywhere or even hell giving him back, we already know where they are thanks to Alex you finally did something useful for a change man” Austin said with a glad smile.

“Then what was the point on questioning him and keeping him alive all this time if you already decided on our next move” Samantha winced.

“Pure fun, I thought the guy would’ve told us a thing or two himself, sue me” Austin said cheerfully.

“You said, that this time it would be different, if you’re gonna shoot up the place you may kill someone you don’t wanna, like a fucking doctor or medic you asshole!” Samantha mumbled angrily.

“We can’t back out on who we are, this’s what we do to survive, and don’t worry I got a few ideas on how to quickly persuade them” Austin said blankly.

“Whatever...ugh rgh” Samantha gasped as the baby started kicking.

“Looks like the little Harper likes my way of thinking” Austin smiled.

“Or it’s trying to tell you’re stupid” Samantha gasped rigidly.

“Good one Sis, but I think I’m right on this one, so I’m gonna go round up the guys and make a move, you and Alex stay put” Austin ordered cheerfully.

“I’m not staying here any longer! we gotta push forward” Samantha shouted out.

“I-in your c-condition? you h-have to rest” Alex urged.

“Shut the hell up Alex! I’m going if you like it or not I’m not going to let you fuck this up for me Austin!” Samantha growled.

“Huh well looks like your hormones are workin it’s magic, fine come, but don’t be such a bitch along the way” Austin chuckled.

“W-what bout Devin?” Alex mumbled shyly.

“Almost forgot about the big guy” Austin smirked and walked over to the weakened Devin.

“Looks like you’re in a lot of pain, wanna say something before I go fuck up your people?” Austin asked shortly as he reached for his gun.

“Fuck you, just do what you gotta do” Devin mumbled faintly.

“Hmm hate to break it to ya but I’m gonna let you die slowly, I can’t waste a good bullet, I might use it on someone else, Alex Sam grab your things and lets go” Austin smiled and stepped outside.

“S-Sam” Devin stopped her before leaving.

“Please don’t let him kill my sister” he said very weakly.

“I....I can’t promise that......what’s her name?” she replied dubiously before exiting the shack.

“Devyn” he gasped.

“Damn there’s too many of them!” Marco called out while firing his gun.

“I gotta do something, cover me if you can!” Bradley yelled and ran towards them.

“Shit, gottcha man!” Marco called out shortly.

Winston got grabbed by a lurker while trying to pull out the crowbar from a walkers face. Bradley kicked the rotter aside and helped Winston get up. Blake was having trouble keeping the undead of his own back, he got into a cluster with three attacking him at the same time, he managed to push and knock one of its feet while the other two were desperately trying to sink their teeth into his neck and arm. Suddenly two shots went his way killing the two monsters instantly, after swiftly getting up he saw Gia standing on the truck holding her sniper rifle yelling roughly “C’MON!”. The three dashed towards the truck as the walkers started gradually surrounding them and the truck. Marco pulls Brad and Winston in, Blake leaps last as they drove away from the swarm.

“Everyone good? no-one got bitten or anything?!” Amanda yelled from out front

“That was too close, where did they come from in such short time?” Marco watched behind while he reloaded his pistol.

“I think we’re alright!” Bradley called out

“They always appear when you least expect them” Gia replied indifferently.

“Thanks Gia.....for saving me back there, I thought I was a goner” Blake gasped trying to catch his breath.

“Yeah, try to look out next time” She replied uninterested.

Winston patted Bradley’s back and shook his hand.

“Don’t mention it Winston (smirks to him)....I wanted to help you both(glances at Blake)” Bradley gasped.

“No problem man, at least you helped someone, make sure you save my ass first next time” Blake tried to ease the atmosphere.

“You got it dude” Bradley smiled flatly and nodded.

“Ammo check, I’m down to my last clip” Marco interrupted.

“Four bullets left” Gia checked her rifle.

“I wasted all mine, only got this lousy knife to defend myself” Blake mumbled.

“You and me both” Bradley said casually and tiresomely.

“Hey Sarah, look you don’t mind going around back help Jean out?” Cody asked calmly.

“Something wrong? Am I doing a bad job Cody?” She asked shortly.

“Nothing like that, you’re doing a great job, is just that Jean needs someone to back him up, I think Emily and I will take care of things here for you” Cody smiled.

“Cool, thanks Cody” She said happily while descended.

“Got room up there for one more?” Cody asked playfully.

“Get up here” Emily shook her head with a warm smile.

“Hey, Cody said you needed help, what’s up?” Sarah approached Jean who was gazing ahead with a anxious look on his face.

“Yeah, yeah look I need you to keep things safe out here while I’m gonna go check something out” Jean said flatly.

“Check what out?” Sarah asked bluntly.

“I heard something in the thickets, the leaves rattle from time to time” Jean said thoughtfully.

“It might be just the wind, or an animal past by” Sarah replied calmly.

“I doubt it I’m gonna see what is it” Jean said earnestly.

“Wait! what if a walker grabs you in there? it’s pretty.....dense” Sarah persisted.

“Then I’ll just kill it, we can’t risk two people going out there, don’t worry about me, you just stay here and if I’m not back go tell the others, don’t go after me alone understand?” Jean said cautiously.

“What? you think I’m not capable of saving your ass?” Sarah frowned.

“I didn’t say that, it’s just...better that way just do what I tell you” Jean replied shortly and entered the dense group of thickets.

Around fifteen minutes later, Sarah is becoming nervous on what to do next, Jean has been gone and there’s no sign of him returning.

[Go after him alone]

[Tell the others about Jean’s disappearance]

[Wait]

• edited August 2015

If you hear a strange and unexplainable sound right now, do not worry, it was just my extra loud sigh of relief. Once again, I am glad that I was wrong with assuming the worst, even though this will not stop me from continuing to assume the worst. One day, my paranoia is going to save the life of one of my favourite characters and that day will be a good day.

Also, I got to say Austin once again proved that he is pretty much the most densely moronic bastard ever. I mean, he wants to get a medic for his asshole of a sister, so his tactic apparently consists of going to some place, shooting at random people and then hoping that he somehow manages not to kill the medic. Calling this a stupid plan is an insult for stupid plans. I mean, has he ever thought about what happens if he shoots the medic? If he cares for his sister so much, he should at least try not to kill someone he still needs. His bitch of a sister isn't any better than him, as she goes along with his plan instead of shooting him on spot to save her baby. I mean, are they really that dumb that they don't even try to just ask? For once I hope that at least one part of his plan succeeds, namely the part where he does not shoot anyone with medical knowledge. Although, perhaps it's just my paranoia, but at this point I am highly afraid that in their bottomless stupidity, he and his sister will somehow manage to kill Katie and every other possible medic in the group. And even if Katie survives this, her position in the group is less than ideal, as I just remembered, with her having spilled the beans about their plan to Jarvis back in Louisville. I'm not sure how people like Cecelia or Emma would react to her if they ever find out that she fucked this up. Oh shit, perhaps that cannibalistic group of collective swines isn't even her biggest problem.

[Tell the others about Jean’s disappearance]

God damn it Jean! The guy probably managed to get kidnapped by the cannibal assholes. Going after him is very dangerous and could end tragic, if these monsters out there manage to capture her, giving them even more of a leverage over the group. I was very torn between just waiting on her post or alerting the others, as both could potentially be a good or a bad choice and I really don't know if I chose correctly here.

“We have a problem” Samantha muttered anxiously. “Lay it out” Austin said shortly. “Devin is sick...did you even disinfect his leg bef

• [Wait]

“We have a problem” Samantha muttered anxiously. “Lay it out” Austin said shortly. “Devin is sick...did you even disinfect his leg bef

• I didn´t know, sorry. u.u

Later today or tomorrow? Oh damn it, I'm nervous

• [Wait]

• Man, fuck the cannibals! Why doesnt Samantha just shoot this Austin guy? RIP Devin :(

[Wait]

While it could be good to alert the others, I think if she leaves her position the cannibals have the chance to attack.

• “Are you okay?” Boniek approached Nicky who was sitting on the ground in one of the motel rooms cuddling her knees and smoking a cigarette.

“Kinda, I dunno, you want one?” she replied indifferently before taking a deep inhale.

“Nah, thanks don’t really like them maybe because I see them always as cancer sticks, where did you get those anyway?” Boniek smirked flatly.

“Found them in that drawer, cancer is the least of my problems, anyway suit yourself more for me, too bad we ain’t got any booze” Nicky said blankly.

“Yeah that’s what we need now, is to get wasted” Boniek said sarcastically.

“At least then I can’t think about my dead brother or boyfriend” Nicky replied blankly.

“I’m sorry for whatever happened in Louisville” Boniek murmured gently.

“Everything was going fine, until people started snooping around and not doing what they were suppose to” Nicky said stiffly with her eyebrows narrowed.

“What do you mean by that?” Boniek frowned and asked curiously.

“Jarvis.....he was the leader of our community, I knew people started suspecting him about some unimaginable stuff, once it all broke out things went ugly and......everyone that meant the world to me died because of him” Nicky sighed.

“Then it wasn’t the others fault only Jarvis” Boniek said doubtfully.

“Yeah and I’m happy he’s dead, but ever since Liam and Carter rescued me, I can’t stop thinking that if everything continued as they were without all the suspicitions, Jarvis wouln’t have snapped any further” Nicky said lifelessly.

“It would’ve happened sooner or later, once a man goes crazy there ain’t going back, trust me I’ve seen it” Boniek said in a matter of fact tone.

“Maybe......why did you decide to stay? I mean you have a little girl to take care of and staying here isn’t safe” Nicky said abruptly.

“We’ll take our chances, and besides you may hate being part of a larger group now, but me and Mi-Cha we’ve been out there alone surviving for a long time and you can’t imagine how hard it was at times, I too thought we could handle it, but someone once told me there’s safety in numbers” Boniek said toughly.

“To be honest I don’t really care what happens to me” Nicky sighed uninterested.

“Good luck with that attitude” Boniek remarked while leaving her alone.

“How’s she doing Liam?” Katie asked softly.

“Not too good, do you think Devin is still alive?” Liam said shortly and worriedly.

“I don’t know Liam we have to hope for the best” Katie replied dubiously.

“I’m worried about her, that she’ll try to do something to herself or I don’t know” he sighed.

“We have to keep a close eye on her, she’s lucky to have a friend like you” Katie smiled warmly.

“Since she’s already resting, I guess I could get some shut-eye” Liam said tiresomely.

“Go ahead champ you deserve it after all you’ve been through today” Katie nodded and headed out.

“Oh and Katie, thanks” Liam smirked.

“Don’t mention it” Katie smiled.

“What are you listening to?” Viola asked and tapped Mi-Cha on the shoulder as she was sitting in a corner writing things down and listening to her MP3 player.

“Viola she can’t hear you dear, try writing to her” her mother said gently.

Mi-Cha opened her notebook and handed it with a warm smile to Viola. After writing down her question Mi-Cha replied with a chuckle that she’s listening to K-Pop. Viola asked her if she could listen to it a bit Mi-Cha smiled and agreed to let her listen. Viola chuckled and later replied that it sounds cool but she couldn’t understand a word.

“What language is it? sounds great” Viola wrote.

“Korean, I’m from South Korea, I listen to it when I can just relax” Mi-Cha wrote back.

“Were you angry early on?” Viola frowned while writing.

“Sometimes yes, before I had to be alert at most times and did not have time to just stop and relax, Boniek my friend, he was right to stay here, I feel safer then ever” Mi-Cha wrote enthusiastically.

“Can we be friends? since you’re staying with us” Viola wrote with a smirk.

“I never had many friends, never had a girlfriend before” Mi-Cha looked at her shyly.

“Why?” Viola wrote urgently and curiously.

“Because I was always picked and bullied at school, because of my inability to speak” Mi-Cha replied unsurely.

“I’m your friend from now on” Viola wrote smiling.

Mi-Cha in reply gave her an unexpected warm hug.

“I guess that makes us friends now” Viola said amiably and quietly under her nose.

Howard and Cecelia were looking over at the children getting together “I didn’t get a chance to thank you for saving my life” Howard said sympathetically.

“It’s nothing, I’m just glad that I could help out” she responded shortly.

“Something the matter?” Howard frowned.

“I was thinking about Sebastian, my husband, we had so many plans before the outbreak for some time I thought we could make it even in the darkest times...but” her face turned sullen.

“I’m sorry....he was a great guy, I can’t imagine what Viola is going through” Howard said compassionately.

“He wasn’t her father, it’s....hmm...it’s complicated” Cecelia stuttered nervously and paused.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to” Howard said with a flat smile.

“I did some shameful things in the past which I’m not proud of, I never could somehow shake it off, it always seemed to follow me around and remind me of it every now and then, like I didn’t deserve to be happy, do you ever have that feeling? I’m sorry I must be talking nonsense” Cecelia replied nervously.

“Sh-sh it’s okay, it’s okay Cecelia, whatever happened happened you can’t keep blaming yourself for your past, sometimes we do stupid things to.....to live you know, I mean whatever you did before must have been for a good cause, because you don’t strike me as a person that could....I dunno kill someone?” Howard chuckled weakly.

“Heh hmm...no, I-I didn’t kill anyone...yet..thanks God for that” Cecelia stuttered.

“So it couldn’t have been that bad, you may have lost Sebastian but you have your daughter to look out for, remember that” Howard winked.

“Yeah that’s true, I would’ve gone to hell and back just to save her” Cecelia said calmly while looking at Viola.

“She’s lucky to have you” Howard grunted.

“Try to get some rest, I’ve burdened you enough already” Cecelia said with a short smile.

“I’ve had nothing but rest, can’t remember resting so much in my life, but alright I’ll take your advice and rest even more....hey and whenever you feel to talk to someone you can talk to me, okay?” Howard replied sincerely.

Cecelia nodded shyly and went out for some air.

“How are you holding up?” Rachel approached Zack who was standing by the rails.

“I dunno, I feel like shit for leaving Devin behind, everything got so outta hand so quick” Zack sighed.

“Don’t beat yourself about it, I’m sure you did everything you could” Rachel tried to cheer him up.

“If he doesn’t come back, I’m going back there for him first thing in the morning” Zack said angrily.

“First thing in the morning we gotta move from this place, I hope Bradley and the others come back quickly with some food and supplies, because we aren’t gonna make it much longer” Rachel said anxiously.

The two hear Emily chuckle and giggle on the roof with Cody. “At least someone’s having a quite good time” Rachel remarked positively.

“You gotta be happy when you have the chance” Zack replied pensively.

“You had someone, before the outbreak?” Rachel asked casually.

“Her name was....is Skylar, when we started seeing each other we use to sit up on the roof at my parents house and simply talk the night long......we got separated in the early days of the outbreak, and I never found her again” Zack sighed.

“I’m sorry Zack.....when did you know when to stop looking?” Rachel asked calmly.

Zack turned his face towards her and said sullenly “I may have stopped looking for her, but I think of her everyday, I still hope that one day we’ll get to meet even if it’s only for a short moment”

“I think its the not knowing what happened that makes it feel hard” Rachel said thoughtfully.

“More than anything” Zack grunted.

“My boyfriend got bit in the first few weeks, we had some good times but we had way more bad ones, I still felt like shit when I had to shoot him” Rachel said stiffly.

"I don't know if I could do that.....if I'd found Skylar in such state" Zack sighed morosely.

“What’s your little brother up to?” Zack tried to change the subject.

“Emma’s trying to teach him how to play cards” Rachel responded casually.

“My dad use to play poker and...gamble” Zack replied doubtfully with a short smile.

“Was he good at?” Rachel remarked giggling.

“At poker....yeah he was not bad” Zack nodded ironically.

“Lost a lot of money hey?” Rachel continued.

“Almost lost the whole house, but he kinda knew when to stop” Zack grunted.

“Come on Rachel, I gotta show you something Emma taught me” Nicholas came out and jerked Rachel’s leg.

“Alright okay, I’ll be right there” Rachel said with a glowing smile on her face.

“Go, I’ll be out here for a bit longer” Zack shook his head.

“Looking for stars?” Rachel remarked heading for her room.

“Something like that” Zack smirked and nodded looking up at the night sky.

Sarah is becoming more and more impatient about Jean being gone for almost an hour, she’s been walking back and forth behind the motel waiting for him, suddenly a rustle startled her and she swiftly pointed her gun in that direction “Whoever is out there show yourself” she mumbled nervously but held her weapon firmly just like Amanda taught her. After a while of scanning the area she slowly lowered her gun, then she heard a click of a rifle behind her “Don’t scream or you’re dead” a male yokel voice muttered.

“What do you want?” She asked calmly after taking a deep breath.

“I won’t harm you unless you do what I tell you, understand girlie?” he said firmly.

“Okay, okay” Sarah whispered urgently.

“First throw your gun away” he ordered.

She threw her pistol towards the motel on the right.

“Now move” he gasped.

They walked into the dense group of thickets and moved for quite a while until they were long away from the motel and closer to the woods.

“Where are you taking me?” Sarah asked slightly preoccupied.

“Not long now, get a move on!” he ordered stiffly.

They entered the woods and after a short walk Hannah appeared “What the fuck took you so long?! I couldn’t get a thing outta of him” she snarled.

“Well I got this girl, maybe she’s gonna be nice and talk” Bumper mumbled.

“Bring her here!” Hannah snapped.

Jean was tied up face down on the ground once Hannah lifted him up, his face was all bruised and cut, he could barely stand so she leaned him against a tree.

“Jean?” Sarah gasped.

“Sarah is that you? don’t tell them-” Jean gasped abruptly before Hannah hit him in the groin.

“How many times do I have to hit you in the balls for you to tell me two simple things?!” Hannah snarled.

“Screw you bitch” Jean muttered after a moment of resisting pain.

“I have enough of this, we’ve been screwing around being all nice and shit, but now it’s time to fucking get real again!” Hannah snapped again and pulled out her glock and aimed it at Jean’s temple.

“NO, DON’T!” Sarah begged.

“THEN ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS! ANY DOCTORS IN YOUR GROUP?” Hannah growled.

“Sarah d-don’t” Jean mumbled barely.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Hannah hit him again.

“No doctors, what do you want from us?” Sarah stuttered slightly.

“How many women are there in your group? I need names and does anyone know how to deliver a baby?” Hannah continued.

“Don’t answer-” Jean muttered weakly.

“I swear if you’re gonna say another word I’m gonna kill you, final chance” Hannah said slowly and angrily.

[“T-there are about five women, I-I really don’t know who can deliver a baby”]

[“I-I don’t know, maybe Cecelia, er-Emma or Katie will know how to help”]

[“I’m not telling you anything!”]

[Stay silent]

“Wait I need to stop a second” Samantha sighed as Alex helped her walk.
    Austin was in front of them, he stopped and turned around looking towards his sister and Alex “That’s the third time in the last half hour, it’s getting dark Hannah, Bumper and a couple of my boys are looking over at that motel and are waitin’ for us!” Austin grunted loudly.

“A-Austin aren’t you a bit too u-upset y-you’re taking things too h-hot” Alex stuttered.

“Too hot?! we’ve wasted too much time, my temper has reached its limit, I tried to play the nice guy, but it ain’t workin I’m gonna force them into giving us what we want!” Austin replied infuriated.

“Okay” Samantha gasped quietly.

“Okay what?” Austin grumbled.

“We’ll do it your way......but first I got an idea how persuade them without firing a single shot...for this once we could just do things the right way...we’ve done so many unforgivable things just to survive....rgh...ugh fuck this baby couldn’t come any sooner......if it doesn’t pay off we’ll start killin just like you always do” Samantha sighed in pain.

“Oh it’s more than just surviving sis....to me it’s free for all....and I always win.......but hell I can be a good brother once more and hear my little sister out, what you got in mind?” Austin said cynically.

• [“T-there are about five women, I-I really don’t know who can deliver a baby”]

As much as the only thing I want to give them is the slow and painful death they deserve, this time I will try to be cunning. Picking this option will probably make it less likely that these horrible disgusting beasts kill one of the women during their assault. It also means that Sarah gives them something, while simultaneously giving them nothing of worth. It might be enough though to convince that bitch Hannah not to kill Sarah or Jean. The disturbing thing is that I have no idea if these assholes might be all brain-damaged and seriously believe that they have been 'all nice and shit', when all they did was needlessly aggressive behaviour from the very beginning. And Samantha the cannibal genius has a plan, huh? Well, aside from the fact that her son of a bitch brother is probably going to ruin it for everyone by randomly killing someone, if this indeed works without any bloodshed thanks to her brilliant plan, she might be good for something else than walker bait after all. While I am highly convinced that her plan is going to fail in some way, probably because of her bastard brother, I know it will fail for sure if Hannah or Bumper are going to shoot Jean or Sarah, so it could be for the best to keep things from completely escalating for now. It will already be bad enough as soon as Austin decides that his sisters well-being means nothing to him compared to the joy of randomly killing innocent people.

“Are you okay?” Boniek approached Nicky who was sitting on the ground in one of the motel rooms cuddling her knees and smoking a cigarette.

• [“T-there are about five women, I-I really don’t know who can deliver a baby”]

“Are you okay?” Boniek approached Nicky who was sitting on the ground in one of the motel rooms cuddling her knees and smoking a cigarette.

I hope this does not backfire

• “Can’t this thing go any faster!?” Bradley yelled.

“This’s as fast as she’s gonna go!” Amanda replied.

“Fuck” Bradley sighed and punched the side of the truck in anger.

“Try to chill down man, maybe nothing’s happened yet” Blake tried to ease the pressure.

“Blake’s right we gotta think positive” Marco added calmly.

“I’m gonna chill when I see that my sister and the others are safe” Bradley replied stiffly and firmly.

“Something wrong Herman?” Amanda noticed the worried look on the boys face.

“No, I’m just scared when there’re a lot of those....things trying to grab you” he mumbled.

“But we got away, the key is to stick close to each other and always have a weapon to defend yourself” Amanda replied casually.

“I’m also afraid of other stuff” Herman muttered anxiously.

“Like what sweetie?” she asked calmly.

“My other group.....my brother....if has become.....evil” Herman choked.

“Why do you fear them so much?” She persisted.
    “They made me eat....people” Herman replied in an ashamed voice.

“Oh my God” she gasped and glanced at him with shock in her eyes.

“When we run out of food, our first leader Roy he ordered to capture any human beings alive and.....you know” Herman said sullenly.

Amanda shook her head in disbelief and fear.

“My brother.....Alex, he wasn’t that bad when I left them” He sighed.

“Why didn’t he go with you?” Amanda winced.

“He was afraid, he didn’t want to leave Sam, because he loved her too much” Herman choked.

“I’m sorry kid” Amanda sighed.

“I don’t want to see what he has become, I don’t want to see them ever again.....I walked this road before, a while ago, trying to get away and now I’m going back the same way, that’s what scares me most” Herman said morosely and firmly.

“Lets hope those monsters are dead by now, because if I see any of them around Sarah or the others, threatening or trying to kill.......I’ll kill them no hesitation including your brother” Amanda said angrily.

Herman glanced at her blankly and later back at his windshield lifelessly “He probably deserves it”

“Maybe I’ll spare your brother, sorry got a bit carried away” Amanda said toughly after a moment of silence.

“I’ll know if he’s changed......if he has......I’d kill him myself” Herman responded flatly.

Amanda felt slightly uncomfortable again but continued questioning “And what about this girl Sam, was she nice to you? she frowned.

“She was always angry with me and stuff” Herman mumbled.

“Angry in what way?” Amanda persisted firmly.

“I always made her mad no matter what I did, maybe because I hated all of them and wanted to leave, she was strange....like sometimes first she’d be all nice and later change” sighed Herman.

“Change like doing something bad? hurtful?” Amanda asked roughly.

“She didn’t hurt me.....please I don’t wanna talk about it anymore” Herman mumbled.

“Fair enough kid, try to rest a bit” Amanda said shortly as she focused on the road.

“T-there are about five women, I-I really don’t know who can deliver a baby” Sarah replied trembling.

Suddenly Jean clenched his teeth and threw himself at Hannah knocking both of them to the ground. “RUN!” Jean gasped laying on top of Hannah desperately trying to prevent her from getting up.
    Sarah flinched and started running towards the thickets. Bumper decided to pull Jean of of Hannah “GO AFTER HER DUMBASS!” she growled infuriated. Jean urgently got up and started moving deeper into the woods with his hands still tied making it extremely hard for him to run. Hannah took a moment to locate her pistol on the ground “I’m gonna get you fucker” she clenched her jaw. After a few minutes of running Sarah stopped in the dense group of thickets trying to catch her breath and listen to her surroundings. Bumper was nearby mumbling something under his nose Sarah lowered herself in order to stay out of sight. “If you don’t come out we will kill your friend!” he called out. Sarah’s body shivered from shock and the chilly night breeze didn’t help her, she remained out of sight waiting for Bumper to go away. “Last chance girl, I swear I’ll kill your friends if you don’t show yourself!” He yelled impatiently. Meanwhile Hannah found her gun and pursued Jean who was hiding behind a tree trying to somehow loosen the ropes. “Jeannie boy show yourself!” Hannah called out sarcastically with anger in her voice. She was getting too close, Jean panicked and continued to run until he tripped and rolled of a small gulf, he got up sluggishly and slowly started trotting “I got you now asshole” Hannah muttered as she took aim.

BANG BANG

Sarah startled as she heard the gunshot, Bumper was more alert and started scanning the area hectically. Sarah covered her ears grumbled to the ground and quietly started to tear up. “Looks like your friend is a goner!” Bumper snarled and smiled before rushing off back.

“Gottcha” Hannah murmured with satisfaction in her voice as she gazed at Jean’s body from a distance.

“That’s the place?” Samantha gasped as they approached the motel from the south side where the service station was located.

“Y-yeah Sam” Alex replied.

“Alright sis, go right on, we’ll be around, I mean Alex’ll and the boys will be here looking out for ya, while I go and see what Hannah and Billy got for us” Austin replied shortly and positively.

“Don’t let them kill me” Samantha jerked Alex’s hand nervously.

“I-I won’t promise” Alex grinned as he held his pistol.

“Spread out, Louis and Ronnie you two are gonna go from the front, stay hidden stay sharp in the fields until shit hits the fan if it will so to say, I hope it those though, guys can you handle it?” Austin smirked.

“Man finally some easy killin” a dark tanned guy called Louis muttered gladly.

“Piece of cake, but I won’t be doing any running” Ronnie chuckled glancing at his wounded leg.

“What bout me?” a short muscular guy muttered.

“Brandy you keep things chilled here with Alex ,make sure he doesn’t fuck things up.” Austin smirked.

Samantha winced as they baby started kicking while she slowly walked towards the motel.

“Hold it right there! don’t step any further” Cody called out and aimed with the only rifle the group had.

“Please, don’t shoot I need help, please” Samantha begged.

Howard stepped out of his room with his gun aimed and Cecelia standing behind him, Zack stepped out with his pistol wielded, later joined by Katie, Boniek and Rachel.

“She’s pregnant” Cecelia muttered confused.

“Who are you?!” Howard called out.

“My name’s Samantha you got to help me, my group got attacked by walkers I thought maybe they’re here, please don’t kill me, I-I need your help” Samantha pleaded.

Howard looked around and glanced at Cody who was also looking ahead trying to spot someone.

“For God sake Howard she’s pregnant we have to help her” Cecelia whispered.

“We don’t know who she is!” Howard hissed.

“How did you escape on your own?!” Rachel called out with a wince.

“My boyfriend sacrificed himself to save me, I-I just kept quiet and moved I’m not lying you gotta believe me!” Samantha choked.

“Does she look like one of those who took Devin?” Katie whispered to Zack.

“No, I dunno, I haven’t seen her before” Zack grumbled still pointing his gun.

“We can’t just tell her to leave!” Cecelia raised her voice.

“I don’t like this” Rachel murmured worriedly.

“When are we suppose to start shootin?” Louis gasped as he looked through his scope.

“Not yet, things look relax for now” Ronnie replied firmly.

“Are you armed?!” Howard yelled out.

“N-no I’m unarmed, please can’t we discuss this inside I need to sit down” Samantha said weakly.

Boniek rushed down the stairs to help her “What are you doing?” Zack gasped.

“Helping her out” Boniek replied toughly.

Cecelia took a rough glance at Howard and also went down to help.

“Keep your eyes peeled Cody?” Howard grunted and nodded.

“Roger that” Cody gasped.

A herd of walkers started spreading out behind the motel, while Cecelia and Boniek assisted Samantha to one of the rooms on the ground level.

“Shit Cody over there?!”Emily jerked his shoulder pointing to the north side of the motel.

“Walkers?!” Cody winced as he saw them emerge from the sides.

“Aren’t Jean and Sarah suppose to be on lookout back there?!” Emily trembled.

“Guys we got a situation here!” Cody shouted down to the rest.

“The hell?” Louis mumbled.

“Fuck, rotters” Ronnie grunted.

“What do we do now?” Louis asked reluctantly.

“Keep Sam covered, keep the woman that helped her safe I’m guessing she might be useful to us, I don’t give a shit bout the rest” Ronnie replied in a testy voice.

“Look” Louis pointed as they saw a truck drive down the road.

“More visitors? Sheesh this keeps getting better and better” Ronnie mumbled cheerfully.

Cody and Zack first fired their guns at the approaching walkers, later Howard and Rachel joined in to help them out. Boniek and Liam were ready to protect the ground level.

“Emma whatever you do, keep the kids safe!” Rachel yelled before rushing out.

Amanda drove deep towards the motel stopped and leaped out “Sarah! where’s Sarah?!” She screamed out while shooting down walkers.

“She was on lookout.....shit cover me!” Zack called back while reploading.

Bradley, Marco, Gia, Winston and Blake all jumped out and tried to help control the wave of walkers.

“Brad?” Katie looked down.

“Stay up there Katie!” Bradley gasped roughly.

“What’s going on?” Samantha asked nervously.

“Just stay put, I have to go see my daughter” Cecelia replied anxiously as she exited the room and went upstairs.

“Herman run inside!” Gia ordered.

Herman got out from the truck, Alex swiftly got up and couldn’t believe his own eyes “Get down dimwit” Brandy grunted.

“N-no I-I have t-to go there, that’s my b-brother” Alex stuttered ecstatically.

“Get the fuck down, you’ll ruin everything, we’ll get your brother relax” hissed Brandy.

“Holy shit ain’t that kid Herman?” Louis mumbled.

“I’ll be damned shit, watch out for him, he can fuck up Austin’s plan” Ronnie grumbled.

The group finally saw the last of the walkers for now, everyone tried to catch a breath “Who the fuck put Sarah on watch, huh?!, where’s she now?!” Amanda growled impatiently.

“I’m responsible, I put her on watch with Jean, they were suppose to keep the back protected” Cody responded after a second of silence.

Amanda sighed roughly and angrily rushed off behind the motel in search of her niece.
    Katie ran down to hug her brother Bradley. Herman quickly trotted towards Gia and comforted each other.

“Looks like we were bang on time” Blake remarked flatly.

“Good to see ya Winst” Zack shook Winston’s hand.

Mi-Cha ran over to Boniek “Get back inside it is not safe” he tried to gesture.

Cecelia ran back upstairs to comfort Viola who was outside Howard’s room.

“It’s bout time you all got back” Howard remarked leaning on the railing looking over them.

“It wasn’t easy, but we got what we needed, we got meds, some found and we met some new people, everyone this’s Gia, Herman and Marco” Bradley introduced them.

“Herman?” Samantha gasped in slight shock as she was leaning in the doorway.

“Oh no, no” Herman muttered and hid behind Gia.

“I have to go and talk to him” Alex said abruptly and rushed to them.

“Get back here! shit f-fuck” Brandy hissed.

“Oh man that stupid prick Alex has just revealed himself” Louis shook his head contemptuously.

“Get ready, when they start waving their guns again, we open fire” Ronnie nodded.

“Hermie” Alex startled the group from behind.

“Alex?” Herman choked.

“H-how are y-you d-doin buddy? I-I was l-looking-” Alex stuttered and choked.

Blake drew his weapon and aimed it at Alex “Where’s the rest of your group motherfucker?” he asked firmly.

“Where the hell’s Devin?!” Zack clenched his teeth.

“D-don’t s-shoot me man!” Alex gasped and slightly lifted his hands.

“Alex, is Austin with you or anyone else tell the truth?!” Herman shouted.

Bradley and Zack also drew their guns on Alex.

“Devin.....h-he....is...I-I’m sorry-” Alex trembled.

“Now, take’em out” Ronnie hissed as he aimed his M16 rifle at the motel.

The two rapidly opened fire, Louis riddled the front of the motel and Ronnie aimed towards the roof where Cody and Emily were standing. Cody got hit in the shoulder causing him to fall on his back Emily started crawling towards Cody and grabbed his rifle.

“C-Cody don’t die on me now!” Emily choked.

“I’m fine just find those fuckers and kill them babe!” Cody snarled.

Katie got shot in the stomach, but Bradley quickly jerked her behind the truck for cover.

“Oh no, no Katie look at me, you can’t die!” Bradley choked as he held her for a second.

“It hurts, ugh....I’m sorry Bradley” Katie said weakly.

“Sorry for what? you didn’t do anything wrong, I’m the one whose sorry for treating you badly, what sorta brother am I hey?” he choked and chuckled trying to keep positive.

“Don’t let those monsters kill you or anyone else.....the children” she coughed and murmured faintly.

“I won’t” Bradley said nervously and shortly.

“Take care big brother....I love you....Brad” she sighed and gently touched his before passing away.

Blake and Marco were shooting from behind the truck. Howard took both Cecelia and Viola back into the room. Rachel retreated back to Emma and Nicholas. Winston got shot in the back before Zack pulled him into cover under the stairs where Mi-Cha and Boniek were already hiding. Gia grabbed Herman and scrabbled for cover in one of the rooms. Alex retreated to the service station. Emily picked out Louis and after a few rounds she finally shot him, the bullet went through his eye. After a moment of exchanging more bullets the group were out of ammunition.

“We have to go and help them” Liam peeked out through the window.

“Do you even see who’s shooting? it’s better to wait it out” Devyn whispered.

“What do we do now?!” Zack called out.

“Fuck I’m all out!” Blake shouted.

“We’re out too!” Emily yelled.

“Let them come closer!” Howard called out from the upstairs window.

Brandy and Ronnie noticed the lack of action and advanced without caution. Ronnie kept shooting at the truck from the middle of the street, until suddenly Ruth hit him with her car. She stopped and exited the vehicle, Ronnie was barely breathing and coughing up blood. Without hesitation she stomped on his head and pulled out her shorty and aimed it at Brandy and obliterated him with two shots.

“I-Is it over?” Herman choked.

“Stay down” Gia hissed.

“Winston we?” Zack turned around and thought he was still alive.

Mi-Cha started crying, Boniek comforted her before glancing at Zack and sighed “I’m sorry”.

“Ruth, you came back” Boniek muttered with a short smile.

“You guys needed the help, but I’m not staying” Ruth replied flatly.

“Damn, why you man?” Zack kneeled down and sighed while closing Winston’s lifeless eyes.

“Brad how’s-?” Blake gasped turned around and saw Bradley holding Katie’s body.

“I’m sorry man” Blake muttered.

Bradley narrowed his eyebrows clenched his teeth and went towards Alex “Brad where are you going?” Zack and Blake asked.

Bradley jerked Alex by his shirt and out from cover “YOU FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH!” he shouted punching nearly the life out of Alex until Blake pulled him away.

“HE DESERVES TO DIE! MY SISTER’S DEAD BECAUSE OF THIS RETARD! HE STARTED ALL THIS” Bradley growled.

“He might know where’s Devin, we can’t kill him just yet” Blake argued.

“Dev-in is dead” Alex hissed in agony.

“It’s true it wasn’t our fault-” Samantha added anxiously.

“Shut the hell up!” Bradley snarled.

“Lets all try to calm down” Marco suggested.

“Fuck this” Bradley muttered and took out his knife and headed towards Alex again.

“Hold it right there cowboy!” Austin called out aiming his ak-47 rifle.

“Who the hell are you?” Blake asked rigidly.

“I’m the one who’s fucking you all, now drop your guns, keep your hands up so I can see’em and you drop the knife asshole!” Austin ordered roughly.

“Where’s Billy and Hannah?” Samantha asked weakly.

“Couldn’t find those two” Austin shrugged and muttered.

Everyone did as Austin requested, Bradley clenched his teeth and after a few seconds he tossed the knife aside.

“Everything good sis? who’s our lifesaver?” Austin nodded.

“She is” Samantha said faintly and pointed and Cecelia.

“That’s good everybody, now my sister and I are gonna take Cecelia and your medical supplies with us and if anyone tries to follow, she dies” Austin said in a matter of fact tone.

“Hell no, you ain’t taking anyone or our stuff you piece of shit!” Blake snarled.

“One more step and you’ll have blood on your leather prick” Austin chuckled.

“Psst.....Boniek....my back” Ruth hissed as she had her hands up standing side by side with him.

Boniek turned and noticed Ruth had her pistol tucked in her pants.

“You really messed him up, I should kill you first” Austin remarked as he glanced at Alex’s body and then at Bradley.

“Not until I kill you” Bradley murmured with his eyes focused on Austin.
    “Oh you look really pathetic in fact you all look pathetic” Austin giggled.

“Cecelia you’re gonna carry the bag of supplies and walk in front of my sister, Sam see if that poor bastard Alex is still breathing” Austin ordered cheerfully.

“No mum don’t leave me!” Viola hugged Cecelia tightly and cried.

“Move away little girl if you wanna live to see your mommy!” Austin gasped.

“Don’t you dare!” Cecelia growled in his direction.

“Viola honey, I-I have to go” She choked.

“What are you waiting for?” Ruth hissed impatiently.

“I’m not a good shot” Boniek whispered anxiously.

“Do it!” She hissed.

[Shoot Austin]

[Refuse and wait]

• No, Katie, no ;_; I have suspected it ever since this chapter started. I tried to prevent it, but I have suspected it. At least Ruth already killed the fuckers who shot Katie, but there are still more of these damn cannibals out there. And Samantha really just had the guts to claim that she is not responsible for the death of Devin? Screw this worthless pile of garbage, I'm done with her. She's the reason Katie, Devin, Winston and Jean are dead and that makes her a dead woman as well.

[Shoot Austin]

In fact, shoot all of them. Of course, Austin already had to die before Katie's death, but now Samantha and Alex are just as bad as him, if not worse. Perhaps they can shoot Samantha in the stomach, to show her how that feels. I don't care for her stupid baby, that thing is the reason all of this started. It can die for all I care. And Alex... there's no death painful enough for him. Brad already had a good start with him, now he only needs to finish the job, very, very slowly. They should have shot him the first time they encountered him. Finally, if given the opportunity, I'm certainly going to try and kill this Herman kid as well with my votes. After all, he is part of Alex' family and the reason that bastard ran out of cover. And I thought it would be a good idea to take him and his damn friends back to the motel...

“Can’t this thing go any faster!?” Bradley yelled. “This’s as fast as she’s gonna go!” Amanda replied. “Fuck” Bradley sighed and punch

• [Shoot Austin]

“Can’t this thing go any faster!?” Bradley yelled. “This’s as fast as she’s gonna go!” Amanda replied. “Fuck” Bradley sighed and punch

• [Shoot Austin]

• [Shoot Austin]

No, Katie and Winston :( Fuck the cannibals, they all have to die for this. And fuck Alex in particular, I hope they make him suffer before he dies.

• [Shoot Austin]

Holy crap! Rest in peace everyone that died :(

We have to kill this son of a bitch!

• edited September 2015

Boniek swiftly grabs the pistol and shoots Austin in the shoulder.

“AAARGH FUCK!” Austin growled.

“You really are a lousy shot” Ruth mumbled.

Bradley charged towards Austin and tackled him to the ground. The two started struggling and exchanged punches. Herman ran out of the room and went to his brother who was barely breathing, Samantha started crying despairingly. Blake grabbed Austin’s rifle and gasped “ENOUGH!”

Bradley was now above Austin and threw as many punches as he could. The rage was boiling inside him, the anger and loss clouded his surrounding all he could see was the man that caused all this havoc and caused the deaths of Katie, Winston and Devin. Rachel tried to pull Bradley off as he wanted to throw another punch at Austin.

“Brad that’s enough he’s barely moving!” Rachel said urgently.

“This bastard deserves everything that’s coming to him!” Bradley breathed heavily.

“Get away from him Herman” Marco gasped at grasped Hermans shoulder.

“Let me go!” he squirmed.

“H-Herman.....y-you okay?” Alex mumbled weakly.

“Y-yeah Alex I’m fine I’m here now, I’m sorry I left, please f-forgive me” Herman teared up.

“No, y-you were right, I-I should’ve ran away, w-with y-you, I’m sorry too” Alex muttered with his eyes barely open.

“You have to get up” Herman urged.

“I-I can’t little brother” Alex smirked blankly.

Another wave of lurkers started to reemerge from the side of the motel.

“Fuck not now!” Blake hissed angrily under his nose and started firing.

“Blake they’re coming in from this side too!” Emily screamed from the far end holding Cody.

Zack, Boniek and Ruth went to help her keep the walkers off as long as they could. Marco and Liam attempted to secure the side Blake was firing.

“Where are you going?”Cecelia gasped as Howard looked down.

“We gotta do something, I hate sitting around” Howard said in testy voice.

“We’re unarmed if we stay quiet the walkers will leave us alone” Cecelia replied anxiously.

“And let the rest die?!” Howard turned around.

“I don’t know, I-I’m scared” Cecelia trembled and held Viola close.

“Well I can’t get far, not with this leg, sure as hell I can’t be of any help down there and it is too late for me to run, you can still get out of here and get some distance away from this hell hole” Howard said blankly.

[“We’re staying put”]

[“O-Okay we’ll go, take care Howard”]

Bradley and Rachel turned back towards Austin, only to see him charging at them, he pushes Rachel aside and headbutts Bradley “You fucker, you thought you could take me on! huh!?” he lashes out a firm punch knocking Bradley to the ground.

“I’m gonna enjoy killing you” He hissed with his eyes maniacally wide open.

Suddenly fright appeared on Austin's face his eyes lit up in horror and started gurgling and spitting blood. A short dagger was sticking out of his neck as he collapsed beside Bradley. Devyn stood above him with a despairing look on her face “That was for Devin” she mumbled under her nose and started to tear up. After a few seconds Bradley sluggishly got up and comforted Devyn and said blankly “Thanks for...saving me”

“I’m almost out! Brad make sure to get everyone out!” Blake called out.

“There’s too many of’em we gotta run” Zack yelled while killing and knocking walkers back.

“You still don’t wanna come with me!? the offer still stands Boniek!” Ruth called out while rushing to the car.

[Leave the group and drive off with Ruth]

[Run away with the group]

“Come on Herman we have to get out here” Gia urged.

“No, I can’t leave him!” cried Herman.

“He’s dead, there’s nothing else we can do for him” Gia said firmly.

“He is not!” Herman snarled.

“Go....Her...man” Alex grumbled.

Gia grabs and lifts Herman up with one hand while holding the sniper rifle in the other as she escapes towards the main road heading south.

“NO! ALEX!” Herman shouted and cried reaching out watching as Alex got surrounded by walkers.

“EMMA OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!” Rachel shouted angrily.

“I-I can’t the lock’s jammed or something” Emma stuttered.

Zack ran over to Rachel and kicked the door down after few attempts.

“I’m sorry I managed to lock us in, I saw the walkers and panicked I figured-” Emma said nervously and rushed.

“Yeah yeah okay.....Nicholas you okay honey? we have to go” Rachel replied anxiously and lifted Nicholas up.

Mi-Cha ran out towards Boniek. Emma, Rachel and Nicholas were heading east towards the fields across the main road in front of the motel.

“SOMEBODY HELP ME!” Emily screamed out as she tried to help Cody up while being almost surrounded by lurkers.

“Come on Zack keep up!” Rachel yelled out from across the street.

[Help Emily and Cody escape]

[Escape with Rachel]

“Liam, Marco get the hell outta there it ain’t worth fighting’em!” Blake called out.

Bradley noticed Rachel rushing off towards the fields “Rach!” he called her, but she either didn’t hear him or ignored him.

“We gotta find Amanda!” Blake shouted out.

“HELP PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!” Samantha yelled out while sluggishly getting closer to Bradley and Devyn.

“I couldn’t care less what happens to you” Bradley shrugged her off.

“We can’t leave her.....can we? she’s pregnant” Marco said unsure.

“Then you take care of her if you’re so willing.....come on Devyn” Bradley turned his back.

“Devyn, you’re just gonna leave her?” Liam asked as he saw Devyn go behind Bradley.

“I don’t care about her” Devyn replied dubiously with a sullen expression on her face.

“I’m sorry for whatever happened to your sister, I truly am, I didn’t want for any of this to happen” Samantha cried and stuttered.

“We ain’t got time for this” Blake muttered as he went to search for Amanda.

“Bradley you’re seriously gonna leave her! what sorta man are you I thought you cared” Liam said in an upset and testy tone.

[Help Samantha]

[Kill Samantha]

[Leave Samantha]

Sorry for the long wait everyone, my computer broke down a few weeks back, but it's all good now ;)

• edited September 2015

[Leave Samantha]

Boniek swiftly grabs the pistol and shoots Austin in the shoulder. “AAARGH FUCK!” Austin growled. “You really are a lousy shot” Ruth m

• edited September 2015

It's great that this story is back :D And while the deaths of Austin and Alex were far too quick, at least Alex had to suffer a little bit, which pleases me >:D

I got a bad feeling for Howard. But staying is dangerous for Cecelia and co.

No leaving the group now. I mean, it's great that Ruth came back, but abandoning the group again is a no go

Rachel is pretty much safe, which is nice, but Zack can still help Emily and Cody. And it looks like they need help.

[Help Samantha]

Now, I guess that comes surprising, considering how viciously I loathe this irredeemable monster, and considering that I am probably the one who hates her the most, but I had a bit of time to think about what kind of fate I want her to suffer. The results were not pretty and I definitely don't help her because I forgive her and because I want to be merciful. She is a murderer and will always stay a murderer, directly responsible for the death of Katie, on top of being an insanely annoying person, whom I just can't stand. I can forgive Winston, who was pretty meh, but for killing Katie, she deserves the worst fate possible. Actually, the mere thought of her surviving this chapter and by extension, this season, while Katie had to die in her stead, is beyond horrible, especially after this line:

“I’m sorry for whatever happened to your sister, I truly am, I didn’t want for any of this to happen” Samantha cried and stuttered.

So, she is sorry for whatever happened to Katie, huh? She uses the word 'Whatever'? She knows exactly what happened and she knows that she is at fault. Seriously, she has the nerve to say such an obvious lie? How much worse and pathetic can she get? While Samantha has not fired the shot that killed Katie, she is the one who refused to kill Austin earlier, when she had the chance. And for this, she is just as much responsible for Katie's death as Austin himself and she has to die the most painful death ever. She's worth nothing and I wouldn't even piss on her if she was on fire. However, leaving her behind would ensure that she only gets eaten alive by walkers, which isn't even nearly as painful as she deserves. She has to die a lot more painfully. Hell, even Alex and Austin, who were both a thousand times worse than this worthless murderous bitch, got not the fate they deserved, so I hope she will at least die appropriately painful. And then there's her baby. While I couldn't care less for that little monster itself, it was the main reason Katie had to die in the first place. Killing it now would ensure that she died for absolutely nothing and would make the whole chapter pointless and even more infuriating. As soon as Samantha put that thing out of her, I hope someone takes a knife and tortures her until she begs for death, but as long as she has that baby, she can live on borrowed time. I hope that the baby can give people like Brad and Devyn a little bit of peace after what they have lost and that would be worth enduring the presence of Samantha for a little longer. And well, I can still hope that Samantha's death will still come in this chapter, preferably at the hands of Bradley. Ideally, this little fucker Herman can die too, for his part in Katie's death, but he can live for a little longer. I'll definitely kill him as soon as I get the chance, though. However, Samantha's death just has to happen, period. She is beyond any sort of redemption and her death can't be soon enough and it can't be painful enough. But killing her now, before she gave Katie's death a little bit of meaning would make it even worse and would make me loathe her even more. The baby would at least mean that Katie can get replaced by new life. So, the bitch got lucky for now, but I'm not done with her, not at all. I really hope that the group will never forgive her and I hope for nothing more than that they will make her suffer for what she did. No, wait, first I hope that Bradley won't die to save that cunt now and that he'll get a chance to repay her for her hand in murdering Katie a bit later.

Boniek swiftly grabs the pistol and shoots Austin in the shoulder. “AAARGH FUCK!” Austin growled. “You really are a lousy shot” Ruth m

• [“We’re staying put”]

[Leave the group and drive off with Ruth]

[Escape with Rachel]

[Help Samantha]

I mostly chose this options because of them meaning that the group gets separeted, and i would like to see them. RIP my shits, Austin and Alex ;P.

• edited September 2015

[Help Samantha]

That feels so wrong but Liquid brought up a good point and so I will change my vote to help her. Still, fuck Samantha! She is terrible and and a liar and wanted things to end like this when she spared Austins life. I want her to die, because having her around for longer is a slap in the face for the people who were killed because of her. And I would love for her to get eaten by walkers but her baby should not pay the price for what she did. I dont want her to survive this season when a lot of better characters died because of her. She is a bad character and just reading about her lying apologies makes me angry. But fuck, I dont want the baby to die for what she did. Hopefully they kill her as soon as they have the baby but I am afraid I will regret this choice when she continues to be annoying in the next chapter. Can you please kill her regardless, Domingez? She deserves it.

• edited September 2015

Wow Liquid, I never thought you would be merciful towards Samantha :o Why dont you take the chance to kill her? She is terrible!

It's great that this story is back And while the deaths of Austin and Alex were far too quick, at least Alex had to suffer a little bit, wh

• edited September 2015

Terrible does not even begin to describe her. A murdering monster is what she is. She's worse than Hiram and Jarvis combined and there is no more room for her to redeem herself. But make no mistake, this is not mercy, my friend >:D I have thought about this for a while and I think killing her quickly or leaving her behind for the walkers is too kind for her. She has to suffer and I hope she will die in this chapter, but if she dies without giving birth to the baby, it would make Katie's death (and the deaths of the others, which I don't care for) even more pointless and infuriating. The baby could give the group new hope after all they have lost. I just hope Brad won't make the mistake to forgive her, because she does not deserve forgiveness. But I wonder why you react so strongly against her. That's usually my job. Don't steal my job, please :D

janitor posted: »

Wow Liquid, I never thought you would be merciful towards Samantha Why dont you take the chance to kill her? She is terrible!

• I honestly dont even know why I react so strongly against her. I guess she just pushes all of my buttons with her annoying self-righteousness and the way she fucks everything up on purpose and then shows remorse later. When I caught up to the story over the course of two weeks I got very attached to characters like Katie and Devin, I guess. And I blame her the most for their deaths. She is seriously the worst character in the whole story. But you have a point with the whole deaths being pointless when you say that the whole storyline would be pointless if she dies now, so I guess I will change my vote. I hope the baby will be worth having to deal with her for another part or perhaps even for another chapter. I still hope she will die asap, she is just the most terrible character ever. Fuck Samantha!

Terrible does not even begin to describe her. A murdering monster is what she is. She's worse than Hiram and Jarvis combined and there is no

• edited September 2015

I agree, fuck Samantha! Helping her indeed feels just wrong, but for the sake of giving Katie's death a little bit of meaning, I just have to take it. Still, aside from the baby, Samantha has no right to live any longer and I deeply hope that she will commit suicide or something like that as soon as she realizes what a pathetic excuse for a human being she is. Though, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the bitch is too stupid to kill herself. Every time this Katie-killing cunt tries to justify her unjustifiable behaviour, I feel a growing urge to kill her and everyone who ever meant something to her and anyone who is nice to her in any way. Which right now includes Liam, who seems to be nice to her out of the kindness of his heart. Fuck him too, for wanting to help someone who is worse than the antichrist! I'm sure he will even object when they try to get rid of this cancer later.

Janitor, my angry friend, I think this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship :D

I honestly dont even know why I react so strongly against her. I guess she just pushes all of my buttons with her annoying self-righteousnes

• As much as she deserves to die, killing her isn't entirely up to me, you guys have that choice, so choose wisely bwahaha ;)

Anyway on a serious note the next part will be up pretty soon! :)

[“O-Okay we’ll go, take care Howard”] [Run away with the group] [Help Emily and Cody escape] [Help Samantha] That feels so wrong

• edited September 2015

Ugh, now I feel even more bad for saving her life in this situation. I just hope she will get what she deserves. And as I said, getting eaten by walkers is too kind for her and would be as unsatisfying as Alex' death. Perhaps Bradley can use her as a punching bag, like he did with Austin and Alex, only that he gets the opportunity to finish the job this time. Gosh, both of them deserved so much worse. But Samantha is the worst out of these three by far, so I still got my hopes up for some slow and painful justice for her. Damn it, not even Hiram was as bad as her. At least he had one positive character trait, as he was slightly less cruel towards children. Samantha is just pure unadulterated evil, and unlike any other villain before her, aside from Austin and Alex, she's hellishly annoying on top. Damn, she needs to die, but killing her before she gave birth would make Katie's death even more frustrating and pointless.

There is one thing I had to think about though. Obviously, the whole shootout is mostly the fault of Alex and Herman, so what would have happened if they would have never been reunited with each other? What would have happened if Zack would have killed Alex at the beginning of this chapter, or if Brad would have killed him at the end of their last chapter, when they first met him? And what would have happened if Brad and co. wouldn't have been that friendly and open to that little asshole Herman and his group? And the reverse question, was there any way at all to prevent Katie's death in this chapter?

As much as she deserves to die, killing her isn't entirely up to me, you guys have that choice, so choose wisely bwahaha Anyway on a serious note the next part will be up pretty soon!

• edited September 2015

If Alex was killed early on, then Austin would not only attack the group for fun, but also for revenge and it would've lead to two or three additional deaths in the main group depending on the choices made.
    Now if Brad and the others wouldn't had let Herman,Gia and Marco tag along then Alex would've survived the attack. Unfortunately I planned Katie's and Winston's death in this episode for a while.
    I won't spoil the other deaths though. ;)

Ugh, now I feel even more bad for saving her life in this situation. I just hope she will get what she deserves. And as I said, getting eate

• edited September 2015

Wow, now that came as a surprise. It looks like we made unexpectedly good choices then. I was afraid that at some point we screwed up with the choices, but if Katie's death wasn't preventable, then that's at least something. Doesn't make it any better, but at least it's relieving to know that there was absolutely nothing to prevent it. As for Alex, it looks like we made a good choice in sparing him both times, even if his involvement in Katie's death made me wish for an even more brutal death for him in the end. At least he died, though. And while I still hold this shitbird Herman responsible for what happened, at least he caused Alex' death as well. Doesn't make him or Samantha any less dead for me of course.

Two more questions: How would Alex have survived the shootout if Herman wouldn't have tagged along? I mean, after the shootout, would the group have just spared him, or would they have executed him later? And what exactly happened to Jean? Last time we saw him, he has been shot in the back and I just realized that I have completely forgotten about him until now, as his apparent death has been quite heavily overshadowed. However, I realized that he isn't in the Deceased-list, so does that mean that his fate is currently unknown?

If Alex was killed early on, then Austin would not only attack the group for fun, but also for revenge and it would've lead to two or three

• edited September 2015

About 40 minutes earlier

“Where the fuck’s Austin?” Bumper mumbled roughly under his nose.

“Will you chill the hell out? He’ll be here, you should be out there looking for that girl” Hannah said contemptuously.

“I heard you yelling saw I came back” Bumper replied anxiously.

“You always come running back, you should’ve first found that girl and kill her” Hannah said harshly.

“That’s it, I don’t need this shit, I’ve had it with you!” Billy walked away.

“Where the fuck are heading to now?!” Hannah asked cynically.

“Away from you bitch!” Bumper called out uninterested.

“Austin told us to meet him here! get the fuck back here you son of a bitch!” Samantha yelled angrily.

“To hell with ya all!” He muttered.

Austin arrived after a short while at the rendezvous point and was surprised to only see Samantha present.

“Where the hell’s Bumper? and where are the hostages?!” Austin sounded testy.

“The boy and girl managed to escape, because Billy fucked up! the girl got away, but I managed to kill the other one” Hannah answered unsatisfied.

“No, you both fucked up what am I suppose to do now huh? we needed those two as bargain! once again where’s Bumper?” Austin said frustratedly.

“He’s.....he’s still out there looking for her” Hannah replied flatly.

“Well that’s just cute, hell I ain’t got time for this shit” Austin responded shortly and turned around.

“Wait what am I suppose to do now?” Hannah gasped rigidly.

“I dunno you figure it out, go find Bumper make sure you two don’t fuck up anymore” Austin replied uncommitted.

Now

Amanda hectically searches for Sarah amongst the dense bushes and field, walkers were piling up and heading for the motel. She tried to avoid them as much as possible and move forward, as much as she wanted to call out for her niece, the sound of her voice would attract more lurkers. After a short while of running she slowed down to catch a bit of breath, it was much quieter in this part of the field.

[Call out for Sarah]

[Keep searching]

Meanwhile, somewhere close to the tall grass Jean’s body laid face down among the herd of walkers meandering nearby rustling through the field, he slowly regains conscientiousness, his vision and hearing is heavily out of joint. For a moment he thought he was hallucinating, the noises around him were fragmented lacked any sort of coherency to him, feeling like he was in a middle of a riot or battle zone, the vexatious headache and intolerable pain in his leg constrained him to finally focus. Sluggishly he rolled to the side and realized he had dry blood on his hands and clothes, he couldn’t recall what happened either than running away from Hannah. There wasn’t much time to think, strangely the rotters weren’t interested in him, as if he was invisible, a good time to play dead ironically.

[Start moving]

[Stay and Wait]

“O-Okay we’ll go, take care Howard” Cecelia stuttered and shed a tear.

“Cecelia, I’ll try to catch up once....everything out there quiets out” Howard replied calmly.

“We’ll be heading east I think that’s east, we will come back for you” Cecelia tries to reassure him.

“I’ll be okay, you just take care of your little girl, now go” Howard nodded with a flat but positive smirk.

Cecelia and Viola urgently left the overrun motel and joined the others across the street.

“I’m sorry Ruth” Boniek sighed and ran off with Mi-Cha towards Rachel and the others.

Ruth reloaded her shorty and rushed off to the car. She took one last glance at Boniek before driving off.

Zack saw Emily desperately trying to get Cody up to his feet and escape from the deadly herd, he decided to run to their aid. He punches and kicks any walker that came close to them before helping Cody and Emily escape.

“Back off kid, since when you got all ‘maned up’?” Bradley replied shortly and gave him a brief an eye to eye glance before walking towards Samantha. He wrapped his arm around her and helped her walk.

“T-thank you for helping me, I’m really sorry for-” Samantha stuttered.

“Shut it, I don't want to hear another word from you” Bradley said sharply.

“We should head after Rachel I think it’s safer that way” Devyn muttered.

“I agree” Marco said affirmatively.

“What about Blake?” Liam asked urgently.

“He’ll manage without us for a while, besides I gotta get your damsel in distress to safety” Bradley replied sarcastically and pugnaciously.

“Jerk” Liam hissed under his nose.

Ruth drove for a while pondering about what had happened back at the motel, about Boniek why hadn’t he left with her when he had the chance. She shook her head in disbelief and chuckled “Un-freaking believable”.

Suddenly from the backseat a woman’s voice gasped weakly “Say what?”

Ruth instantly hit the brakes and pointed her weapon at the person.

“Nicky?” Ruth winced.

“Yep....that’s me alright” Nicky replied cheerfully and in a drunken voice.

“How the hell did you get there?” Ruth frowned.

“Everyone....was just fighting....shooting...so...I...just...b..bailed” Nicky grumbled and laid back down.

“Great, just great and what am I suppose to do with you now?” Ruth sighed and hid her weapon.

Nicky either passed out or just simply ignored her, after a short pause Ruth resumed her journey, it was finally time to find her relatives and friends, she hoped that at least some of them managed to stay alive.

• edited September 2015

Alex wouldn't had run out of cover to see Herman during the shootout instead after the group had dealt with Austin and Co, he'd rush to Samantha to comfort her. So in the end similarly to Samantha you'd either had the chance to leave them both behind or just simply kill them. Ah, and Jean's fate will be revealed in the next part.

Wow, now that came as a surprise. It looks like we made unexpectedly good choices then. I was afraid that at some point we screwed up with t

• [Keep searching]

[Start moving]

About 40 minutes earlier “Where the fuck’s Austin?” Bumper mumbled roughly under his nose. “Will you chill the hell out? He’ll be here

• edited September 2015

[Keep searching]

No loud moves with these soon-to-be-dead bastards Hannah and Bumper still around.

[Stay and Wait]

I'm afraid he might get attacked by the walkers if he starts moving now.

Also, fuck Liam! From the way he acts, it looks like he would like to be nice and kind to Samantha. He probably even wants to forgive her what she did and I'm absolutely sure he's going to be against killing her when the opportunity arises. Well, if he wants to be nice to her, then he can die with her. I have no more patience with anyone who is not treating Samantha like the murderous piece of shit she is. After she again tried to mock Katie's death in this part, by claiming she is sorry for murdering her, I also seriously regret helping her, since she does not even deserve the borrowed time she lives on at the moment. The worst part is, she seems to be convinced that she deserves to live on after what she did and that everything will be fine again if she just apologizes often enough. She's just obnoxious and with every new part, my hatred for her grows. I hope her death will be soon and a lot more painful than being eaten by walkers.

About 40 minutes earlier “Where the fuck’s Austin?” Bumper mumbled roughly under his nose. “Will you chill the hell out? He’ll be here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.