More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 4: Brothers and Sisters

“We should take some rest, we’ve been walking for miles” gasped Bradley.

Winston stopped, but Blake and Amanda kept on going.

“Guys!” called Bradley.

“We hear you, listen Brad we still got a couple of miles ahead of us, and I really want to get back to Sarah, don’t you wanna get back to Katie as soon as possible?” Amanda remarked.

“Of course I do, but pushing too hard won’t help us” replied Bradley.

“There’s no time to lose” muttered Blake.

“Besides you’re a guy in good shape this should be a ‘walk in a park’ for you” smirked Amanda.

“Fine, lets keep moving then......but I’m serious we’re gonna have to stop at some point” Bradley grinned and shook his head.

“We’ll take a breather once we get to that town” mumbled Blake.

“When I was in the police academy we used to do these complicated long runs, and at the end of the day I just felt like spitting my lungs out” Amanda said thoughtfully.

“Sweet, you wanna run now?” winced Blake.

“Of course not I’m just saying that I’m used to running and walking long distances” Amanda shrugged.

“I’m sure you are” smirked Bradley.

The four walked apace in silence for a short while. Winston took out his pencil and notepad and started writing “We need to find a better place for the group? That place is too exposed don’t you think guys? What’s the long term plan?”

He hands it to Bradley who’s walking alongside. He reads it out loud to Amanda and Blake.

“That motel ain’t no Louisville, but if we seal it off properly we could stay there for while” snorted Blake.

“I’m still voting for going south, the coast sounds a good place to settle, well maybe not long term, but it’s a place to start” Amanda responded doubtfully.

“After what happened in Louisville, I don’t think we can stay in one place too long” replied Bradley firmly.

“So what you suggest we just keep moving around? that’s a bit damn don’t you think? don’t get me wrong I’m not saying Louisville was “safe” because that son of a bitch Jarvis destroyed everything, but it was a good place to build something better, on the road we’re gonna be easy targets for attackers anyway” Amanda frowned.

“So many good people died because of him” Bradley said toughly and clenched his teeth.

“I wanted to kill that fucker on many occasions, but eventually it all comes down to stopping walkers and that’s what ruined the town in the end” muttered Blake rigidly.

“Yeah we could’ve taken over” nodded Amanda.

“No point dwelling on it, damage is done we have to move on” said Bradley bleakly.

As they advanced, three walkers were visible in the distance, once they got closer Amanda responded “Who wants to do the honours?”

“Save it, I can handle’em” murmured Blake as he took out his knife.

Blake stabs the first one on the spot, while Winston takes out the other two with his hammer.

“Nice job” said Blake giving him a thumbs up.

“Look!” gasped Amanda as she discovers a damaged road sign in the grass “Moxley 4miles, Wadley 20miles”

“Moxley it is then” muttered Blake breaking the silence.

Devin wakes up in a shack with his hands tied up, he has a blanket on his legs, but something wasn’t right, he felt strangely and his head was pulsing. A young white pregnant girl was sitting by a table eating something, she had short red heddle hair and was wearing a blue faded denim jacket with a long red undershirt and grey loose sport pants.

“Hello, excuse me” he mumbled weakly.

She quickly grabbed a pistol that was laying close to her on the table and pointed nervously at him “Austin! Alex! he's awake! urgh” she gasped loudly.

“I told you to keep it down sis, he isn’t gonna hurt us” Austin appeared urgently.

“Who the fuck are you? what do you want?!” Devin persisted impatiently.

“Calm down, you might be feeling a little weak and I’m so so sorry I had to do this” Austin replied calmly as he took the blanket off Devin’s lower part of the body revealing a missing leg from above the knee.

“Ah...wha...no...oh...fuck!...” Devin panted frantically.

“Like I said I’m sorry we did that, but you see we were so starving, my sister Samantha as you can see she’s pregnant, you know how much she eats?” said Austin Harper in a controlled voice and cheerful voice.

“So that makes in okay to hack and eat my damn leg off!? Fuck you!” Devin clenched his teeth.

“As matter fact yes, you and your pal were following my friend Alex, you seemed like a threat and thats what happens to threat, we neutralize it” he replied calmly.

“You bastard” Devin said roughly.

“Your friend got away though, Alex told me you have a big group?” Austin asked curiously.

“Fuck off” Devin muttered.

“Okay, this is what’s gonna happen if you don’t answer my questions nicely, not only I’ll torture you to death I’ll also do something funny to your corpse” Austin warned him in a gentle tone.

“You sick fuck! I won’t answer any of your questions sonuvabitch!” snarled Devin.

“What I’ll also do is, kill every single member of your group, and...I’m sure there’s someone close to you at that motel....isn’t it?” Austin smiled as he saw Devin’s facial expression change.

“Lucky for you, your group may have something that Samantha needs” Austin continues.

“What is it you want?” Devin asked.

“We need medical supplies......is there a doctor or anyone with medical experience in your group?” Austin asked firmly.

“Why do you need a doctor? you did pretty damn fine patching my leg, I’m sure you know how to deliver a baby....now I’m regretting I didn’t just bleed out and die” replied Devin sarcastically.

“Oh don’t get me wrong I thought you were gonna bleed out......you can either answer me nicely and no one gets hurt, and I’ll even let you go back to your group or I’ll just....have to kill someone” he smirked.

“I don’t care what happens to me anymore, if you hadn’t chopped my leg off.....maybe I would’ve cooperated.... now I’d be just a burden to my group, a liability and I’m not going to drag them down with me, so you can go fuck yourself” said Devin angrily.

“By not helping me or my poor little sister....you are burdening your group, because you're putting them in danger.....and like I said I’ll kill every last one of them if I have to, so I’m giving you one last chance, does your group have medical supplies or a doctor?” snorted Austin.

[“We don’t have supplies or a doctor”]

[“There might be someone that can help her”]

["Fuck you, you don't know who you're messing with"]

[Refuse to answer]

Zack runs out of breath and hides under a log, he could hear someone running. A young tall man in his late twenties runs past him, Zack peeks out to see his pursuer. The man had long brown hair tied up in a ponytail and full moustache, he also had a long sleeve denim shirt and faded olive cargo pants.

“Bumper wait up!” a woman’s voice stunned Zack.

“Keep up Hannah I ain’t letting this motherfucker get away!” Bumper shouted out in a rural accent.

“Wait the fuck up I said!” she snarled bluntly.

She was of average height appeared to be slightly older than Bumper. Hannah had short blond heddle hair and was wearing a long brown undershirt with dark faded jeans. Bumper stopped and waited for her to catch up.

“He couldn’t just vanish in the thin air” she murmured.

“Yeah I saw him for minute nearly shot his ass down, but the fucker was fast as mustang” Bumper snorted and waved his AK-rifle around.

“Because you suck at running” Hannah frowned holding a M4-rfile.

“Well you were the one behind” he muttered sarcastically.

“You both had a head start” she chuckled.

Suddenly Zack hears a click behind him “D-don’t move.....please.....y-your gonna have t-to come with me......you a-and your f-friend tried to kill me, r-right” Alex stuttered very nervously.

“Easy pal, we didn’t want to hurt anyone, put the gun down” Zack replies calmly with his eyes wide open.

“B-bullshit” Alex muttered.

“We thought you were part of a larger and dangerous group, you have to believe me please, we didn’t want to harm anybody.....w-what happened to my friend Devin?” Zack pleaded.

Alex gazed at him confused of what his next move should be. Zack had to act fast if he didn’t want to get captured.

[Run]

[Disarm Alex and subdue him]

[Disarm Alex and kill him]

[Surrender]

• Freaking cannibals.

Domingez posted: »

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 4: Brothers and Sisters “We should take some rest, we’ve been walking for miles” ga

• edited June 2015

Shit, these fucking monsters want someone with medical knowledge? Hell no, they won't get their dirty cannibal hands on sweet Katie! Fuck them, they all need to die horribly, but especially that Austin asshole and his bitch of a sister if they even try to do something to Katie. And poor Devin... but for the sake of his group he can't give them anything. I guess he's in even bigger danger if he continues to piss these cannibal fuckers off, but I hope they won't kill even more of the group.

As much as I'd like to kill this monster right now, perhaps having a hostage could come in handy when they have to deal with the rest of that cannibal group, especially if Austin tries to get his medical supplies and doctor by force.

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 4: Brothers and Sisters “We should take some rest, we’ve been walking for miles” ga

• [“We don’t have supplies or a doctor”]

[Disarm Alex and kill him]

• [“We don’t have supplies or a doctor”] RIP Devin.

• [“We don’t have supplies or a doctor”]

[Disarm Alex and kill him] People like him don't deserve to live and killing him now means one less danger for the group

• “Huh-uh...how long have I been out” mumbled Howard as he opened his eyes.

“About a day, how are you feeling?” Cecelia asked softly.

“Better, where’s everyone?” he asked.

“Some here, some went looking for supplies, we were lucky to have something to disinfect your wound otherwise I don’t think you’d be in good shape right now” she replied calmly.

“Thank you.....who went looking for supplies?” he frowned.

“Bradley,Blake, Amanda and Winston, by the look of things Cody seems to be in charge here” Cecelia responded indifferently.

“Hi, hey I see you’re awake?” Katie interrupted with a smile.

“Yeah I just got up” he mumbled.

“Good, good” Katie said blankly and looked like she had something on her mind.

“Something wrong?” Cecelia asked compassionately.

“Zack and Devin have been gone for a long time, I hope they’re okay” she answered anxiously.

“Wait a minute I thought you said Brad and the others were out?” Howard winced towards Cecelia.

“We had a visitor, well he was more like....I dunno...watching us, anyway we decided to let him go and have him followed, Zack and Devin offered to do that” sighed Katie.

“They hadn’t come back yet?” Howard frowned.

“I hope they’re not in any trouble we have had that enough lately” murmured Cecelia worriedly.

“Devyn is worried sick and I don’t blame her, Rachel is trying calm her down” Katie responded flatly.

“I’m gonna go look for them” grumbled Howard as he sat up on the bed.

“Oh no you don’t, not in your state!” Cecelia gasped.

“I’m fine” Howard said hoarsely.

“No, it’s best you rest for a couple of days, Cody and Jean will go look for them” Katie remarked.

“I said I can handle it” muttered Howard.

“Some people are coming this way” Jean stormed into the room.

“Who?” Cecelia gasped.

“I dunno, they’re still quite far” Jean tried to catch his breath.

“How many Jean?” Howard asked hoarsely.

“Three maybe four I dunno I just wanted to let you guys know first” Jean replied.

“Good, get your gun and once they get close you...ugh.rrgh” grunted Howard.

“Yeah yeah I know what to do sir” nodded Jean as he rushed out.

“Just don’t kill anyone! if you don’t have to” gasped Katie.

A couple of minutes later, in the room below them Devyn had just fallen asleep Rachel was sitting by the bed while Nicholas and Viola played.

“What are you thinking about?” Nicholas asked innocently.

“Nothing Nicholas I’m just a bit tired” she smiled.

“Are we gonna stay here long?” he continued.

“I don’t know, why?” she replied unsure.

“I don’t like it here, it’s so dark” he murmured.

“We can go outside if you want” she grinned.

“Okay” nodded Nicholas.

Viola took her crayons and joined Nicholas outside, Rachel stepped out and gazed at Jean who was walking alongside five other people. She couldn’t believe that Liam and Nicky were among them, alive.

“Look who I found!” Jean remarked cheerfully however Liam and Nicky had morose faces.

“Liam? Nicky?” many muttered upon their arrival, Rachel gave Liam a warm and welcoming hug, Emily and Cody tried to comfort Nicky. Howard got out from his room and looked down over the railing. Boniek, Mi-Cha and Ruth stood blankly and had suspicious looks on their faces as everyone was mainly focused on Liam and Nicky.

“This is Boniek, Mi-Cha and Ruth” Jean remarked calmly.

“Hello” muttered Howard as he looked at them.

“Maybe it’s best you put your weapons down” Katie suggested.

“That ain’t happening, I’m not sticking around I’m off to get some gas and I’m on my way” Ruth replied in a matter of fact tone.

“You guys have a car nearby?” Howard frowned.

“Yeah we ran out off gas that’s why we’re on foot” Boniek responded flatly.

“Well we’re not owners of this gas station so help yourselves out” muttered Howard as he got back to his room.

“Or you could stay with us if you want to of course” Katie shrugged.

“I think we should get some rest first” Boniek turned to Ruth.

“Suit yourself I’m not in the mood to just sit around” said Ruth roughly.

“Hey hey that’s my ride, if you want it we do as I say we rest up and then we’ll go, fine?” Boniek jerked Ruth’s arm.

Ruth tugged her arm back and after a moment of consideration she replied reluctantly “Fine” and walked away from the group towards the station.

“Are you okay?” Boniek turned to Mi-Cha and used sign language.

“Maybe she wants to go and play with the other kids?” Katie suggested.

“You want to go and meet the other children?” Boniek gestured slowly.

Mi-Cha smiled and gestured “I’m a little hungry?”.

“This is all I have” he smirked and gave her an energy bar.

“She’s mute” Emily remarked.

“Yeah, she is” nodded Boniek gently.

“Isn’t Winston mute too?” she winced at Cody.

“Ah yeah, but he doesn’t know much of sign language, but I guess those two can learn from each other” Cody smirked.

“I learned a bit from this book I found awhile back” replied Boniek.

Mi-Cha went off to meet Nicholas and Viola who were playing with crayons and toys in front of the motel. Cody and Emily continued in getting acquainted with Boniek. Ruth was inspecting the station which was already picked clean by the group, although she found a carnister suitable to load in some gas. Rachel walked up to Katie who was standing by the railing on the first floor overlooking the front.

“So what do you make off them?” she asked casually.

“I dunno they seem okay, Ruth is her name? I don’t know about her” Katie shrugged.

“She seems to want to get somewhere in a hurry” Rachel remarked thoughtfully.

“I heard, we have to keep a close eye on her” Katie agreed.

“I still think we should send out a search party” Howard interrupted hoarsely.

“We can give them more time, I mean it can be risky send more people out, wouldn’t that make us more vulnerable?” said Rachel anxiously.

“I can even go myself if no one’s willing to” murmured Howard.

[Send 1 or 2 people: Cody,Jean,Howard,Emily]

[Wait]

Alex’s hand trembled he obviously had no clue what to do next, he could’ve just shot Zack then and there. Zack knew that sooner or later Hannah and Bumper were gonna spot them, Alex had that dumb look on his face as he slightly pointed the gun downwards. Zack clenched his fist as much as he could and punched Alex straight in the face. Alex fell and rolled down. Zack crawled down grabbed the pistol and checked if Alex was still breathing. He was unconscious, Zack thought about killing him, but might have worsened the situation or perhaps bettered. Hannah and Bumper were slowly moving away, Zack waited a bit before heading back to the others.

“We don’t have supplies or a doctor” muttered Devin.

“Hmm....I can’t say I believe you, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you’re lying, then you are this close of making me kill someone from your group” Austin replied firmly.

“Screw you” murmured Devin.

“No, you’re screwed, Sam keep an eye on’em, I’ll go check outside” he responded rigidly.

Samantha pointed the gun at Devin and nodded anxiously.

“Who’s baby is it?” Devin broke the silence and asked directly.

“None of your business” she said flatly.

“I can see you’re scared.....of him” said Devin calmly.

“I’m not afraid of my own brother!” she frowned.

“You really believe you can force people into helping you? Because you’re gonna need all the help you can get and I doubt your brother is going to keep you or your baby safe” Devin argues.

“Just shut up, it’s because of your people we’re in this fucking mess” Samantha grunted.

Devin narrowed his eyebrows “what are you talking about?”

“Alex recognized you, you were among those who killed a couple of our men, good men sadly” her voice trembled.

“I still don’t know what are you talking about” Devin winced.

She closed her eyes for a moment and said contemptuously “Remember that small town a couple of months back, you were with two maybe three other people, does that ring a bell?”

Devin lowered his head and thought about what she said. He remembered, back then Link and Michael were still, Louisville was still their home, the supply run was ambushed by a group he thought he’ll never encounter ever again.

“What ever I did or the others, I’m truly sorry” he said regretfully.

“Lucky for you Austin still doesn’t know who attacked our people” she continued roughly.

“It’s because of you everything fell apart.....this could have been his baby.....I’m not sure if I even want this” her voice was lifted and nervous.

“I’m sorry” he muttered remorsefully.

“You will be!” she snarled.

“I want your people to help me, because I want to get away from my brother, and if you don’t cooperate I will tell him what you did, believe me you don’t want that. he will definitely kill you and everyone you know” she said furiously.

“Your brother won’t stand down that easily, if you want to get away so badly then just kill him yourself” said Devin slightly agitated.

“No, I can’t.....he’s still my brother....he is what he is or has become now....your people can kill him” she sighed.

“What about Alex and those ‘others’ of yours?” Devin frowned.

“I don’t know” she replied dubiously.

Major Choice: Secrecy

[Agree to Samantha’s terms]

[Refuse to help]

• [Wait]

As much as I hate to send no one, but Rachel is right. Sending out more people will make them more vulnerable for the cannibal attack that is probably going to happen soon. Devin is in a pretty bad situation either way, while Zack seems to do fine on his own. Sending out two people is far too risky for the rest of the group, while sending one person would be too risky for whoever gets send.

Screw this worthless cannibal bitch and her baby and Austin and Alex and their whole rotten group, screw them big time. From my point they all deserve to die, no exceptions. Unfortunately, Samantha is blackmailing Devin with her knowledge, so I don't think he has much of a choice here, for his own sake and for the sake of the group. And I already regret not killing this monster Alex, I guess I made the wrong choice there.

“Huh-uh...how long have I been out” mumbled Howard as he opened his eyes. “About a day, how are you feeling?” Cecelia asked softly. “B

• [Wait]

“Huh-uh...how long have I been out” mumbled Howard as he opened his eyes. “About a day, how are you feeling?” Cecelia asked softly. “B

• Send Jean and Cody

Agree to Samanthas Terms

Awesome part!

• edited June 2015

[Wait]

• “Moxley up ahead” Blake remarked flatly.

“Keep yours open” Amanda ordered as she held on to her gun.

“I hope some of these cars have gas” muttered Bradley

They approach the small town, which looked completely deserted, plenty of cars left in the road abandoned. Winston looked up to the rooftops and something caught his eye, a small person with a navy baseball cap was looking straight at them until he realized he was spotted.

Winston urgently tap Bradley’s shoulder and pointed upwards.

“Wha-What is it?” Bradley gasped and pointed his pistol.

“I think I saw someone up there” Winston wrote down.

“Great, not this again” said Blake shortly.

“I can’t see anyone” Amanda scanned the area.

“Me neither, but we should be careful, just like we planned we get in and out” Bradley remarked bluntly.

“I swear I saw someone” Winston wrote down quickly.

“Alright Winston we believe you, we must hurry” Bradley wrote back to him urgently.

“Maybe we should split up, that way we could get all the stuff we need faster” Blake suggested.

“Out of the question, if he really saw someone, then it could get dangerous” Amanda replied.

“Fuck’em if I see someone I don’t like, I’ll just shot’em I have enough of fucking crazy people” Blake said roughly.

“Take it easy, whoever that was might not be dangerous......not like in Louisville” murmured Bradley.

“No point taking chance” Amanda responded calmly.

“Look there’s a drug store over there.....I can stay here and check these cars with someone watching my back and two could go and get them meds” Blake pointed and said roughly.

[Side with Blake’s plan and send 2 people to the drug store: Amanda,Winston,Bradley]

[Disagree and all should first check the: drug store or vehicles]

“We can’t take the risk of sending more people at least not yet” Katie sighed.

“It’s gonna get dark soon” Rachel remarked indifferently.

“Humph....if they’re not back till morning I’m heading out with or without your permission” muttered Howard.

Liam allowed himself into Rachel’s room. Devyn was sleeping quietly he sat by her on the bed and thought about everything that has happened to him and those around him since the start of the outbreak. If someone told him a year ago that he’d be fighting zombies and his beloved mother would be long dead, he would’ve thought that person is insane. Devyn sighed “Rachel..” and turned towards him, she winces her eyes and swiftly gets up and hugs Liam “You made it” she said in slight shock.

“I did, all thanks to Carter” he muttered sullenly.

“Where is he?” her face lit up.

“He....uh....” Liam sighed.

“No.....no....” she stuttered.

“He was bit, there was nothing I could do” he said blankly.

“I’m sorry Liam, he was a cool guy” she replied morosely.

“I feel like I lost so much and gained so little since all this started” he continued blankly.

“We have to be strong, I know it isn’t easy, I lost close one’s too” she said comfortingly.

“You still have Devin, I have no one” he sighed.

“My God Devin!” she rushed out to find Katie or Rachel.

“Devyn you’re up?” Rachel remarked above her.

“Are they back? any news?” Devyn gasped.

“Not yet unfortunately, sorry” Rachel replied calmly.

“We can’t just sit around they could be in danger, they should’ve been back by now!” snarled Devyn.

“I know Devyn, but we can’t risk sending more people out there” Rachel tried to calm her down.

“My brother is still out there!” Devyn cried.

Liam rushed out of the room, embraced and tried to comfort Devyn.

“I know it’s hard.....we have to wait till morning” Katie said remorsefully.

“Y-you won’t have too” gasped Zack all out of breath.

“Zack!?” most of the group members called out.

“Where’s Devin?” stuttered Devyn.

“They got him.......and I think we’re gonna have a problem” Zack panted.

“Listen I want to help you out, but how am I suppose to tell my people about you, if I can’t even walk!” Devin said roughly.

“Once Alex comes back I’ll tell him to go to your people” she replied rather calmly.

“They’ll know something is up with me” muttered Devin.

“And what if your brother won’t let him or he’ll want to tag along huh? what are you going to do then?!” snarled Devin.

“He doesn’t have to know.....I just want your word that they’ll help me.....leave the rest to me” she gasped.

“What’s up? missed us?!” Bumper startled as he bashed the door open.

“Jesus Billy!” growled Samantha.

“Big boy’s awake huh, so what’s your name gorgeous?” Hannah asked Devin.

“It’s Devin” he mumbled.

“Hmm, seems nice, quite masculine” Hannah smiled.

“Whatever” muttered Devin.

“Just let you know I was against cutting your leg off” she said firmly.

“Swell, that didn’t help” Devin said sarcastically.

“Has Alex or Austin come back?” Bumper asked flatly.

“I thought Alex was with you guys? he was meant to catch up with you all” Samantha frowned.

Hannah and Billy both glanced at each other “Nah he never did” grumbled Bumper as he started eating.

“That’s strange.....but Austin should be back soon from....ugh...rgh” muttered Samantha.

“Baby giving you a hard time?” Hannah smiled.

“Uff.....something like that” gasped Samantha.

“Hannah maybe we ought to look for Alex, that damn sonuvabitch might have gotten lost or somethin’” said Billy loudly.

“Uh....fine, we’ll do another sweep maybe we’ll find Devin’s pal” Hannah smirked.

Once the two left, Devin glanced at Samantha and said “Looks like you’re gonna have to consider a plan B”

• [Side with Blake’s plan and send 2 people to the drug store: Winston,Bradley]

Awesome chapter!

“Moxley up ahead” Blake remarked flatly. “Keep yours open” Amanda ordered as she held on to her gun. “I hope some of these cars have g

• [Disagree and all should first check the: drug store]

Splitting up is never a good idea and the drug store seems to be more promising

“Moxley up ahead” Blake remarked flatly. “Keep yours open” Amanda ordered as she held on to her gun. “I hope some of these cars have g

• How come I missed previous part? Pfft. Whatevs, I'm here now.

[Disagree and all should first check the: drug store]

• edited July 2015

[Disagree and all should first check the drug store]

• [Disagree and all should first check the drug store]

• “I gotta agree with Amanda on this one and if Winston really saw someone it’s best we go together” Bradley suggested.

“Eh, whatever man lets do it” sighed Blake.

The group ran towards the drug store.

“K Winston and I will go in and get whatever is left, you two stay outside on lookout” Bradley ordered.

Blake took out his gun and reloaded. Amanda had two more clips to her mpk sub-machine gun.

“Get down!” Amanda gasped as she pushed Blake aside.

“Jesus fuck Amanda! what is it!” Blake snarled in cover.

“I think we have a sniper on our backs” muttered Amanda as she peeked out.

“Oh great and what’s next?” mumbled Blake.

“Have a look yourself dumbass, ten o’clock” Amanda growled.

Blake leaned out and saw the scope blinking at them.

“Don’t you find it weird that the shooter hasn’t shot a single round?” Blake whispered.

“Well I ain’t going out there to find out” Amanda frowned.

“The hell’s going out there?!” Bradley called from within the drug store.

“I think we got company better get a move on!” Amanda yelled.

“Fuck this I’m gonna find out who it is” muttered Blake and ran towards the building.

“Blake! shit!” grumbled Amanda as she watched Blake storm towards the snipers location.

“You need help?!” Bradley called.

“I gotta run after Blake keep an eye out!” she yelled back.

Blake busts the door open and runs upstairs out to the roof. He was surprised at the sight of a short asian teenage girl holding a sniper rifle right at his forehead. She had short jaw length black hair and dark brown eyes. She was also wearing a black and grey patterned short sleeve t-shirt with dark tight jeans and black low-tops.

“Who are you?” grunted Blake calmly.

She stood there in silence and kept pointing the rifle.

“Do you understand what I’m saying? If you’re gonna shot me then just get it over with” said Blake in a elevated voice.

“All we want is supplies, you know medicine food and that stuff, we’re not murderers and I think you’re not one of them either” Blake continued as he waited for a reply.

“Gia! Gia! you there? what’s going on? are they dangerous?” a voice called out from her radio.

“Look I get it, I’m gonna take out my guns and place them here” muttered Blake as he slowly reached for his pistols.

“Gia! Herman is becoming nervous! say something goddamit! I'm gonna check out the drug store” the radio called out.

“Who the fuck are you?!” shouted Amanda as she pointed her weapon at Gia.

“Amanda easy, put your gun away, if she was gonna shot us she would’ve done it by now!” Blake called.

“Fuck that! she should lower hers first! drop the rifle kid” Amanda snarled.

Gia in reply only shuck her head sideways.

“Hey it’s only fair if you both put your guns away!” Blake intervened.

“Gia!” the radio called.

Gia sighed reluctantly and grabbed the radio “I’m here, got two of them here right now”

“They looked friendly Gia, don’t do anything stupid, we have to start trusting other people-” a male voice came out of the radio.

“Shut up! we don’t know these people, keep an eye on the store there’s two more of them” Gia yelled and threw the radio aside.

“Gun down lady! or else know I’ll really shoot your friend” Gia ordered.

“Just put it down Amanda” Blake ordered angrily.

Amanda after a second of consideration she reluctantly lowers her weapon.

“On the table!” Gia directed.

“Eh, great” Amanda tossed the rifle.

“Who are you people? and what do you want?” Gia asked strongly.

“I’m Blake this’s Amanda, like I said we only came here for supplies” Blake replied firmly.

“We were here first” Gia muttered.

“Like hell you were!” Amanda grunted.

“Look I’m sure we can share” Blake followed up.

“Gia for fucks sake put the rifle down!” A young tall man appeared at the scene and approached Gia to put her weapon down.

He was wearing a military police uniform. He had short parted black hair, a round face with many freckles and light brown eyes.

“I’m sorry if she had frightened you, we tend to be very cautious when meeting new people, I already met your friend Bradley and Winston they’re downstairs, my name’s Marco Bott by the way” he said calmly.

“What’s with the uniform kid?” Blake frowned.

“Oh I was....and still am a part of the military police brigade, it’s a long story I’ll explain everything later” Marco replied with a smile.

“How old are you?” Amanda winced.

“Sixteen why do you ask ma’am?” Marco replied.

“Call me Amanda, you’re a bit young to be in the military brigade?” she said firmly.

“It was always my dream to join it.....but I guess it doesn’t really matter much now.... anyway are you all just passing through gathering supplies? we’ve scavenged this town a bit before you came, do you guys have a camp somewhere we can help out” Marco asked curiously.

Gia sighed contemptuously “Where’s Herman?”

“I’ve radioed him, he’s calm and okay now” Marco muttered.

Blake and Amanda exchanged a glance.

Major Choice: Stranger

[“We’re part of a larger group that’s staying at a motel, which is a couple of miles from here”]

[“It’s just us four and yeah we’ve been traveling a lot too”]

[“Who’s ‘we’?”]

• [“We’re part of a larger group that’s staying at a motel, which is a couple of miles from here”]

I think that trusting them is not a bad choice. At least Marco sounds like a genuinely nice guy and if he would be part of some psycho group I don't think he would be that eager to stop the situation from escalating. Main reason why I'd like to trust them is that I'm really afraid that Austin, Samantha and the rest of the cannibal monsters could attack the motel sooner or later, perhaps ending up killing a large portion of the group, perhaps even Katie. If Marco and his group could add some defense to the motel, they could prevent this.

“I gotta agree with Amanda on this one and if Winston really saw someone it’s best we go together” Bradley suggested. “Eh, whatever man l

• [“Who’s ‘we’?”]

“I gotta agree with Amanda on this one and if Winston really saw someone it’s best we go together” Bradley suggested. “Eh, whatever man l

• [“We’re part of a larger group that’s staying at a motel, which is a couple of miles from here”]

blindtrust

Awesome chapter!

• “Thanks God you’re alright” Katie remarked as Zack appeared.

“Those monsters have Devin, I nearly killed the guy we were following, jeez we gotta get everyone together and get the hell out of here” Zack suggested.

“We have to wait until Brad and the others get back” Rachel said thoughtfully.

“No! we have to find my brother! where did they take him?!” Devyn called out roughly.

“I dunno, I think they’re keeping him captive at this cabin” Zack nodded.

“I have to go find him!” Devyn called out.

“Please Devyn you’re not thinking straight these people might be dangerous” Rachel tried to stop her.

“Let me go!” cried Devyn.

“How many of them are there?” Jean asked curiously.

“Er-four maybe more, I have no idea I think they could be part of a larger group or maybe a connection of other groups” Zack replied nervously.

“I don’t like the sound of this” Emily mumbled.

“We can’t just sit around, once they find out you nearly killed what’s his name?...Alex? they’re gonna come down here” said Cody firmly.

“What we should do now is get everyone inside, have a couple of fresh hands on watch and wait....or we could still send out a search party but it could be very dangerous” muttered Howard thoughtfully.

“W-wait a minute, so they know where we are exactly? why would they want to hurt us?” Boniek interrupted.

“This weird guy Alex showed up here, we almost decided to kill him, but we let him go and had him followed, these two people attacked us, Devin got shot he told me to run so.....I ran” said Zack anxiously.

“If my brother dies I’m blaming you Zack!” Devyn shouted out and retreated to her room.

“She doesn’t mean it” Rachel tried to reassure him.

“No, she’s right....I could’ve done...something more” Zack’s voice lowered.

“Lets get the kids inside” Katie said softly.

Mi-Cha tugged Boniek’s leg and gestured “What is happening?”.

“Some people....maybe bad are looking for this group” Boniek gestured slowly.

“Are we in trouble?” Mi-Cha gestured with a sad face.

“No, we are good” Boniek gestured with a forced smile.

“If they are bad people they could hurt us don’t lie to me! maybe we should go with Ruth!” Mi-Cha gestured with and angry expression.

“Something the matter?” Rachel asked kindly.

“She’s just worried about those people you were talking about, I’m starting to think that this place isn’t gonna be a long term solution for us, maybe Ruth was right about moving” muttered Boniek.

“I understand you fully, believe me I have a younger brother to look out for” Rachel smirked.

“Then why don’t you take him far away from here, perhaps you’d like to come with us?” Boniek frowned.

“What I learned is living with a larger group is safer than going out there on our own, I think we can deal with this...threat, I’ll do anything to protect Nicholas, and besides we still have to wait for the rest to come back before making any decisions....but thanks anyway” Rachel nodded.

“I haven’t decided yet myself.....you’re right about being out there on your own is tough....Mi-Cha and I....we were struggling at first......we’ve been alone for a long time it’s nice to meet a large group of good people” Boniek grinned.

“You both are welcome to stay with us, Ruth looks like a tough girl to be around with” Rachel chuckled.

“Yeah, I’m gonna go see what she’s up to” Boniek replied flatly.

Viola, Nicholas, Mi-Cha and Sarah were in one room playing and talking. Viola slipped out and went to see Emma. She knocked gently and entered the other room. Emma was sitting in a chair looking blankly through the window.

“Are you okay Emma?” Viola asked.

Emma remained silent.

“You can come play with us if you want” Viola persisted softly.

“Maybe later sweetheart” Emma responded sullenly.

“I always wanted a sister like...Maddy” Viola sat beside her.

Emma turned and gazed at her with a hopeful smile “She was the best little sister”

“Oh I’m sorry Emma! I’m sure you want to be alone” Cecelia entered the room in shock.

“No....no, it’s okay...Viola kept me company” Emma smirked.

“Viola go play with Nicholas and the other kids dear” Cecelia ordered.

“Will you come and play with us later Emma?” Viola asked in a sweet voice.

“Hmm.....yes maybe Viola” Emma nodded.

“Are you feeling better?” Cecelia asked anxiously.

“A little....but nothing will take away the pain” sighed Emma.

“It will get....easier, I’m sorry....we lost loved ones but we can’t give up, it’s easier for me because I have Viola.....but you” Cecelia choked and shed a tear.

“I have you all, it will take time for me to....fully start...living I don’t know” choked Emma.

“Sh-sh it’s okay dear, whatever you need you can talk to me” Cecelia comforted and hugged her.

Meanwhile Boniek went to check on Ruth at the service station.

“Ruth? Ruth you’re in here?!” Boniek called.

“Back here” she yelled back.

“Anything interesting back there?” Boniek smirked.

“Finally found a good container to take some gas” Ruth muttered.

[“I’m thinking about taking Mi-Cha and going with you”]

[“Me and Mi-Cha are gonna stick with the group, I guess you’re going need these keys”]

• [“Me and Mi-Cha are gonna stick with the group, I guess you’re going need these keys”]

“Thanks God you’re alright” Katie remarked as Zack appeared. “Those monsters have Devin, I nearly killed the guy we were following, jeez

• edited July 2015

[“Me and Mi-Cha are gonna stick with the group, I guess you’re going need these keys”]

They need extra people to help defending the group against the cannibals. Boniek is a skilled survivalist if he managed to keep himself and Mi-Cha alive on his own for that long, so he can definitely be helpful. Besides, their chances are far better with the group. And finally, perhaps this will convince Ruth to stay as well, and she is definitely an incredibly useful person to have around.

By the way, I just now fully realized the title of this chapter. Now I got a bad feeling for all of our resident brother-sister teams. A very bad feeling. Hopefully this title only hints at the deaths of Austin and his monster of a sister, but I definitely fear for the safety of Brad and Katie even more now, and by extension for Rachel and Devin, who both seem to be more likely to die than their respective siblings.

“Thanks God you’re alright” Katie remarked as Zack appeared. “Those monsters have Devin, I nearly killed the guy we were following, jeez

• [“Me and Mi-Cha are gonna stick with the group, I guess you’re going need these keys”]

• “We’re part of a larger group that’s staying at a motel, which is a couple of miles from here” Blake said shortly.

“I see....I know this isn’t very diplomatic....we have nothing else to offer but ourselves....Gia and I are capable hands we do what has to be done, and we’d like to join you all” Marco replied calmly.

“Who’s Herman?” Amanda asked with a frown.

“He’s just a small kid Gia found a couple of weeks ago, he’s a bright and smart boy” Marco assured.

“Hmmph I dunno about this” Blake shook and scratched his head.

“You have no idea who we are and you’re willing to come with us just like that?” Amanda winced.

“As you see we have no other choice” Marco replied toughly.

“Hey everyone we done a full sweep of the store I think we’re ready to go soon and we’ve met Herman” Bradley appeared with a smirk.

“Hello” the boy waved with a flat smile.

“You alright Herman?” Gia asked anxiously.

“I’m okay, these people seem nice, they’re not from-” Herman replied softly.

“I’m sorry to have kept you there for so long” Gia interrupted the boy in mid sentence.

“No, what did he mean about ‘they’re not from’”?! Amanda gasped loudly.

“It’s nothing important and it’s none of your business anyway” Gia replied roughly.

“No, they should know the truth since we’re joining them we have to be honest about everything.....Herman.....he ran away from his former group because they were......cannibals.....he had to leave his older brother behind....they might still be looking for him so that’s why we’re cautious about new people....since he had a good look at you when you entered the town, he knew you weren’t one of them” Marco responded calmly.

“So it’s only you three?” Blake frowned.

“Yes, something wrong about that?” Marco replied firmly.

“Nothing wrong about that, it kinda proves you people can handle yourselves” Blake responded rudely.

“If you can pull your own weight I have nothing against you coming with us, perhaps some should work on their attitude” Amanda remarked and cocked an eyebrow towards Gia.

“Alright that’s that, we should head back we’ve been gone long enough” Bradley smirked.

“In which direction is this motel?” Marco asked shortly.

“Er-well we came from that way as you already know, we sticked to the road and-” Blake said casually.

“Oh no no, no we can’t go that way” Herman gasped anxiously.

“Why not? what’s wrong?” Gia replied urgently as she comforted the young boy.

“The bad guy’s are there.....I-I don’t want to go back.....it took me a long time to run away” Herman choked.

“But they’re not one of them Herman, we can trust them, maybe those bad guys have moved on” Marco tried to calm him down.

“I don’t like this Marco” Gia remarked with her eyes narrowed.

“You don’t like anything Gia, I know you’re used to doing things your own way, but we have to go with these people otherwise we’ll end up dead soon anyways, remember how hard it was when we first met?” Marco pointed out.

“But it’s not that bad now is it?” Gia clenched her teeth.

“Huh it’s not bad but it isn’t great either, you can act all tough and all but I saved your ass twice, if it weren’t for me we wouldn’t be having this conversation!” Marco lifted his voice.

“Okay enough, you both gotta chillout a sec!” Blake intervened.

“Fine, if you’re so sure of this we’ll go, but I swear if something goes wrong you’re on your own Marco, and I’m not giving up my weapons!” Gia remarked rigidly.

“No-one’s asking you to” Blake sighed.

“Good, so lets move out, I’ll get my and Herman’s things” Gia added roughly.

“Right, we’ll met up in ten minutes” Marco said faintly before going downstairs.

Blake exchanged a glance with Amanda and Bradley “So what do you guys think about them?”

“I dunno, but I wanna get back to the rest as soon as possible, I gotta a weird feeling” Bradley replied pensively.

“Yeah I got it too, I’m starting to think that Alex guy we encountered might be involved somehow” said Amanda worriedly.

“Hmm maybe, he was weird as hell though” said Blake thoughtfully.

“Shit, we have to get back as fast as we can” Bradley said urgently.

“Lets hope that one of those rides still have gas” Blake grunted.

“This has to work” murmured Samantha nervously.

“If Alex turns up dead or something your brother is gonna go ape-shit” muttered Devin weakly.

“He isn’t dead he can’t be......I’m still going to try and convince Austin to leave your people alone” she continued anxiously.

“If your brother lays a hand on Devyn or anyone else, I swear I’ll get up on my one leg and fucking kill him!” Devin loses his temper.

“No, you won’t do that! remember you help me and I will help you!” gasped Samantha as she pointed her pistol at Devin.

“Yeah whatever you say” Devin sighed angrily.

“Wait who’s Devyn?” Samantha paused and Devin’s eyes lit up.

“Aight how’s my sis doing? I hope he wasn’t given ya any trouble, I have some good news and some bad news” Austin bashed the front door of the shack cheerfully.

“I’m fine, baby’s kicking a bit but nothing I can’t handle, some good news would be nice” mumbled Samantha.

Austin sat close to her and whispered to her ear “I found them”.

“Who?!” Samantha flinched in shock.

“Sh-sh relax keep your voice down, I found a couple survivor’s from our good’ol gang, what’s with you anyway has he said somethin?” Austin frowned.

“Wh-what? you know I hate those people” Samantha murmured.

“They’re not like Roy you know that, and we need more people, too bad none of those damn motherfuckers know how to handle a pregnant woman” hissed Austin.

“Hey!” Samantha winced.

“Oh you know what I mean sis” he grinned.

“So what’s the bad news?” Samantha asked reluctantly.

“Well apart from them not knowing shit about how to deliver a baby, they also need supplies they were pretty banged up since their last raid ya know” Austin whispered.

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna kill those poor people just to get their supplies! you can’t do that!” Samantha gasped in shock.

“Shut up, what’s got into ya?” Austin hissed furiously and jerked her arm.

“I-It’s nothing really, it’s the damn hormones” she choked.

“Hmm, alright but if there’s anything you wanna say say it, and if he slightly moves just shoot him, he’s dead anyway” said Austin casually.

“B-but we need him” she replied unsurely and anxiously.

“Him? nah, even if there really is someone in his crew that can help, they’ll never agree to an exchange, so I figured we sneak up at that motel at night and snatch one of’em” Austin muttered shortly.

“How do you know who’s got any medical experience?” Samantha winced.

“Maybe Devin will crack and tell us a name the rest I’ll handle” he smirked.

“He’s got a sister going by the same name Devyn” she whispered.

“Now I’m impressed Sis that’s really helpful, does she know anything about delivering babies?” Austin hissed gladly.

“I don’t know yet, I need more time” she replied flatly.

“Right right, listen where’s Hannah and Bumper have they come back? and where the hell’s Alex?” he frowned.

“They went looking for him” Samantha replied faintly.

“Hmmph good, I’m gonna get back to the gang and see how they’re holding up, later I’m gonna check out that motel and find out what I can find out” Austin smirked.

“Be back soon okay?” Samantha asked softly.

“You got it, keep our one legged pal on ice hehe, see ya later Devin” Austin chuckled and left.

“Where did he go? why didn’t you just kill him?” Devin winced.

“Like I said he’s my brother I can’t kill him” she replied calmly.

“Then give me the gun and I’ll put a bullet in him myself” Devin urged.

“Oh no no, it doesn’t work like that, first I get the help I need and then Austin dies” she replied roughly.

“You don’t trust people easily, do you? even when you have the upper hand” said Devin stiffly.

“To be honest I don’t even know you, if your people agree to whatever I demand then no one will die” she replied harshly.

“S-Sam open t-the door! p-please!” Alex started knocking.

“It’s open dimwit!” she called out.

“My h-head hurts this j-jerks friend hit me and took my g-gun” Alex stuttered angrily.

Devin smiled and whispered “Way the go Zack”.

“You s-shut up okay? Sam we d-don’t need h-him or this whole situation, can’t w-we just move on?” Alex persisted.

“Move on where Alex? do you have any idea what could happen to me if I don’t get the help I need?” Samantha said softly.

“N-no we can make it o-ourselves, I-I’ll protect you, y-you know that right?” Alex stuttered hopefully.

“It won’t work, I will die and you don’t want that, do you Alex?” Samantha touched his hand.

“O-of course not Sam, y-you’re.....y-you know v-very important to me” Alex replied anxiously.

“I know Alex, you can’t say a thing to the others about Devin’s friend hitting you or taking your gun” she smiled and said gently.

“B-but I don’t have my gun?” Alex winced.

“Tell them you lost it” she smiled.

“Y-you think they’ll believe me?” Alex asked softly.

“They will, I know you’ll keep me safe” Samantha assured him and Alex smiled back shyly.

“Me and Mi-Cha are gonna stick with the group, I guess you’re going need these keys” Boniek rattled the car keys in front of her with a warm smile.

“Are you sure you wanna stay here? I mean this motel is hardly fort knox, it’s better to keep moving” Ruth suggested calmly.

“There’s safety in numbers, believe me......anyway you still have something to hope for.....family and close friends who could....still be alive” Boniek sighed.

“No one means more that family, have you got any family?” Ruth asked as she poured gas.

“I have no idea where my brothers are......Osman one of my older brothers was in jail before the outbreak in another state......Arnold the eldest he-uh he’s somewhere in South America haven’t seen him in years......Mi-Cha is pretty much the only family I have left....I had a younger sister once but she.....” Boniek sighed and lowered his head.

“I’m sorry” Ruth mumbled.

“Yeah it was a long time ago” Boniek sighed sullenly.

“Losing people is very hard and it’s even harder finding good people these day’s” Ruth remarked doubtfully.

“True” Boniek nodded

“I...I just wanted to say sorry for how I acted when we met on the road, I can be an ass sometimes” she giggled.

“Well you didn’t riddle me with that sawn-off so I guess I forgive you” Boniek smirked.

“When I’ll be driving by I’ll stop for a minute just incase you change your mind” Ruth said kindly.

“Alright” Boniek said with a flat smile.

They stood for a second in awkward silence and Ruth replied “I guess this is goodbye, take care of that little girl she thinks the world of you” and kissed him softly on the cheek.

“I’ll always will, bye Ruth” Boniek sighed as he let go of her hand.

A few hours later, the sun was almost down Cody went to see Howard in his room.

“Hey how’s it going coach?” Cody asked happily.

“Man I don’t remember when anyone called me that...I’m better thanks, ain’t you suppose to be on watch right now?” Howard frowned sitting up in his bed.

“Yeah I’m gonna change Emily soon, Jean is on lookout around back, Sarah is looking over the front and Liam also volunteered to help out” Cody replied firmly.

“Sarah? does she even know how to handle a gun?” Howard flinched.

“Well her aunt worked for the police, so I guess she taught her a thing or too” Cody smirked.

“That’s very good everyone should know how to handle a weapon especially in a time like this” Howard nodded.

“I wouldn’t totally agree with that, guns are still dangerous” Cecelia interrupted.

“No denying that, I gotta go check on Emily, see you later” Cody said affirmatively.

Cody approached the edge of the motel Emily was sitting on the roof.

“Hey, wanna take a break?” Cody asked amiably.

“In a minute, the view is beautiful from up her come on up and sit beside me” Emily smiled warmly.

“Hey Cody man, I need you around back for a sec!” Jean called out calmly.

[Go to Jean around back]

[Go to Emily on the roof]

• edited July 2015

So, this Herman kid is the brother of one of the cannibals? Judging from their last names, it should be Alex. Well, I'm still regretting that I chose not to kill that cannibal, he would have deserved it.

And I finally realized what my problem with Samantha is, aside from the fact that she is a worthless cannibal bitch. At first I only thought my hate against her came solely from the fact that I fear that she could cause the death of the medic she and her fucking brother want to kidnap, e.g. Katie. While I still fear this, I now realized that I also don't believe a word she says. I guess she's manipulating Devin. And by not shooting Austin, I'm definitely going to hold her responsible for every death the cannibals cause. Can't she just shoot herself straight in the head? That way, she could do one good thing after all.

[Go to Jean around back]

I think it might be better to find out what he wants first, before spending some time with Emily. Perhaps Jean wants something important.

“We’re part of a larger group that’s staying at a motel, which is a couple of miles from here” Blake said shortly. “I see....I know this

• Welp, I missed 2 parts again.

[Go to Jean around back]

It sounds like it's something important.

“We’re part of a larger group that’s staying at a motel, which is a couple of miles from here” Blake said shortly. “I see....I know this

• [Go to Jean around back]

• “I’ll be right there with you just gonna see what Jean wants” Cody smirked and called out.

“If it’s that important then go find out” Emily replied playfully.

Cody rushed around back and saw Jean looking over the field “What’s up?” he gasped.

“I just killed three walkers and there’s more out there, we’re gonna need more hands over here if we wanna stay longer” Jean grunted.

“That’s it? you could’ve said something to Howard or someone else” Cody winced.

“What do you mean by ‘that’s it’? are you saying that three walkers ain’t a good enough reason to worry, if I’d had killed those walkers by shooting them we’d have a handful of walkers within the hour” Jean said flatly and slightly angry.

“I didn’t say that, I just wanted to say that I’m already looking out front, Howard could help pick someone worthy to help you out, I could get Sarah or Zack to watch your back?” Cody replied thoughtfully.

“Howard needs to rest I’m sure we’re capable of making decisions ourselves, can Sarah handle a gun?” Jean frowned.

“Yeah I think she can I haven’t seen her use one though, but she was eager to help out” Cody muttered.

“What about Liam?” Jean asked.

“Er-he’s keeping Devyn company” Cody muttered.

“Hmm I guess I can give Sarah a chance, but ask Zack anyway, don’t you get that feeling sometimes that we’re being watched” Jean said doubtfully.

“Can’t say I have, why? did you see something or someone?” Cody asked with his eyebrows narrowed.

“Apart from walkers, nothing yet” Jean shook his head.

“Keep an eye out, holla if you need me” Cody nodded.

“Will do bro” Jean mumbled.

[Tell Sarah to help Jean out]

[Tell Zack to help out Jean]

[Go to Emily]

“Have you guys checked if any of these rides still work?” Blake grunted.

“Not all of them unfortunately, we had a ride but we ran out of gas” Marco replied flatly.

“Gia over there, walkers!” Herman yelled out.

“I got them” Gia murmured as she approached a group of four walkers wandered out into the street.

“That was pretty impressive” Blake said sincerely.

“Living alone tends to force you into taking care of yourself in dangerous situations” said Gia indifferently.

“I use to have a sword before, always enjoyed using it against lurkers“ Blake sneered.

“I don’t enjoy it, killing is still killing, but there’s no other way” Gia frowned.

“Shit there’s more of’em!” Blake called out as more of the undead swarmed the streets.

“Marco keep Herman safe and hurry up with that ride!” Gia snarled as she started attacking the herd.

“Don’t worry just keep’em away for as long as you can!” Marco shouted.

“Winston we have to help her out!” Blake jerked Winston’s arm to follow him.

“Over here Brad, I think I found one!” Amanda yelled as she found a car with some gas still left.

“Oh no no fuck!” Amanda snarled under her nose.

Bradley rushed over to her, but the car wouldn’t start again.

“I’ll give it a good push try to start her up” Bradley gasped as he started to push.

Marco ordered Herman to enter the truck as he went to help Bradley.

“Fuck heads up!” Marco gasped and pulled out his pistol.

BANG

“Thanks” Bradley nodded as he saw the walker grumble right beside him.

“Don't mention it now c’mon push!” Marco resumed pushing the truck.

“Damn, where did they all come from?!” Bradley grunted.

“I have no fucking idea, but we gotta go!” Marco gasped.

“Finally!” Amanda yelled out as the engine roared.

Marco,Bradley and Gia leaped in “Blake, Winston c’mon!” Bradley shouted out.

Bradley saw that Blake and Winston were starting to struggle with the wave of walkers.

[Help Blake]

[Help Winston]

[Do nothing]

“I w-wonder where H-hannah and Bumper are?” Alex asked curiously.

“Lets hope they will all be back soon” Samantha said shortly.

“Austin i-is never h-here when we need’em” Alex gasped anxiously.

“We’re safe here no need to panic” Samantha replied flatly.

“Can I get some water?” Devin called out faintly.

“You don’t look so good, are you okay?” Samantha asked with a frown.

“I don’t think so” he murmured as his face was soaked with sweat.

“Oh no, your burning up” Samantha muttered as she wiped his face and gave him a bit of water.

“W-we gotta do s-somethin Sam, what if h-he dies on us” Alex stuttered nervously.

Samantha got up and took Alex outside “We can’t kill him, we need him if we want his group to help us”

“B-but Austin will kill him anyway s-so it doesn’t m-matter does it?” Alex asked unsurely.

“Why are you always this dumb Alex?! for fucks sake I’m trying to find a way to solve this-” Samantha growled.

“Solve what sis?” Austin interrupted her chain of speech.

• edited August 2015

So, Devin has a dangerous fever now? Well, perhaps these damn cannibals shouldn't have cut off his leg then, if they were counting on his help. Yes, I know this is objectively not completely Samantha's fault, even if I still see no reason not to wish for her brutal death, but Austin was counting on his help as well, after all. That means, these cannibals are not only completely evil, but also quite stupid as well. Should Devin turn, I hope he kills every single one of them. And if he doesn't turn, I hope he still kills every single one of them. For now, I have the hopes that Austin starts decimating his own group of monsters by killing Alex or even Samantha now that he caught them conspiring against him. Killing Samantha might be unlikely for him, but well, a man can dream. Or perhaps, even better, he will kill himself now that he realizes that not even his own sister likes him.

Mainly for one reason. While Zack is better suited for such a job, two of the cannibal monsters are out there and Jean just implied that he feels watched. The cannibal scouts probably want to find out if this is Devin's group and it seems they currently spy on Jean. They know how Zack looks, so if they spot him, they would know where the group is located. They don't know how Sarah looks, so maybe, just maybe, there will be a chance for them to leave without causing any further harm, under the assumption that they have stumbled upon a different group.

[Do nothing]

Yes, yes, I know this is not the good guy choice, it's unusual that I pick it and I feel slightly bad now. However, I am deeply concerned for Bradley's survival here and since this option is available, I fear that helping either of them could cause his death instead. At least Blake should be able to handle himself and I have hopes that Winston survives this as well. Unfortunately for them, my main goal for this chapter is to keep both of the O'Cart siblings alive and while I am far more concerned about Katie for some reason, Brad's survival is still among my top priorities.

“I’ll be right there with you just gonna see what Jean wants” Cody smirked and called out. “If it’s that important then go find out” Emil

• edited August 2015

[Go to Emily] Sarah is so not ready to use a gun and they can capture her easily ): Zack is known by them, so it´s better to just risk one person.

[Help Winston]

“I’ll be right there with you just gonna see what Jean wants” Cody smirked and called out. “If it’s that important then go find out” Emil

• [Go to Emily]

[Help Winston]

• edited August 2015

I originally wanted Zack to help Jean, but Liquid's comment convinced me that Sarah is a better choice.

[Help Winston]

Even though I like Blake more, I think he'll be able to handle zombies without any help. Winston on the other hand...

EDIT: And I wanted this to be a reply, not a single comment. Oh well.

• [Tell Sarah to help Jean out]

[Do nothing]

I think it could happen like Liquid writed, that helping anyone here could cause the death of Bradley. Bradley is cool and I like him a lot more than Blake or Winston so I dont want to take the risk.

• [Tell Sarah to help Jean out]

[Help Winston]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.