More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• Splitting up the group isn't that good. The group is only strong when they stay together. And since Stephen is part of Jarvis group and Jarvis welcomed Blake and Ian pretty friendly, I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt, at least for now.

Carter: [Convince Amanda to go] Mandi and Sarah have little chance of surviving on their own.

Devyn and Devin: [Should go] Likewise, they won't survive on their own.

Link: Now that's more difficult, because Links presence is unknown to the men. He could pull a Luke if things get messy. But then, we know how that turned out. So, he should [Reveal himself and decide to go to the community], because following them and trying to save the group if things get messy is far too dangerous.

I know I'm going to regret this later. But at least, if Jarvis (Carvis?) community turns out to be more like Woodbury, they can team up with Blake and Ian.

Domingez posted: »

“We have to tell the truth. I’m not going to lie, I too have a child in my care I wouldn’t want anyone lying to me or her.” says Amanda rigi

• Link: [Reveal himself and decide to go to the community]

Devyn and Devin: [Should go]

Carter should: [Convince Amanda to go]

“We have to tell the truth. I’m not going to lie, I too have a child in my care I wouldn’t want anyone lying to me or her.” says Amanda rigi

• edited June 2014

[Stay hidden upstairs]

[Stay]

[ Stay silent]

• edited June 2014

As LiquedChicagoTed said, Link could pull a Luke, we don't want everyone on the inside incase something goes wrong. He knows how to stay safe.
    [Stay hidden upstairs]

I want Devyn and Devin to stay safe, I'm sure Link will protect them, and he needs all the help he can get.
    [Stay]

Mandi's got Sarah to watch out for, and she would be safer inside the camp (for now).
    [Convince Amanda to go]

• Link walks around impatiently not knowing whether to reveal himself or not, after a moment of reconsideration he decides to show himself.

“Hey I”m going too” says Link as he walks down the stairs.

“Do you think we should go?” whispers Devyn to Devin.

“I think it’s the best option” says Devin in a firm tone.

“Yeah but Amanda is willing to stay so we won’t be alone, right?” says Devyn worriedly.

“We don’t know if she’s staying, they have a community with food, we have to go Devyn and if something becomes fishy we’ll leave” says Devin decisively.

“Mandi you can’t stay alone here with Sarah come with us, we can always come back how hard or bad can it be” smiles Carter.

Amanda looks at her niece, she shutters her eyes and lets out a deep breath.

“Fine, we’ll go to your community, but I swear if you’re lying” says Amanda rigidly.

“Then you’ll kill me, I hear that all the time” interrupts Michael with a smirk.

Winston writes something down and hands it over to Carter.

“Oh yeah Winston has cooked some fish, we should eat first and then hit road” says Carter cheerfully.

Stephen and Jeremy nod to Michael.

“Good thinking kid, we better get out strength” smiles Michael.

The tall muscular man sits beside Carter and Liam before everybody else, after a few moments they all sat and ate.

1 Hour later
    On the road towards Louisville

“Are you okay Devyn?” asks Devin in concern.

“Yeah I guess” says Devyn faintly.

“I know you’re scared and you don’t trust these people” says Devin bluntly.

“Of course I’m scared that guy what’s his name....Michael freaks the hell out of me” says Devyn worriedly.

“Why? he wasn’t creepy or anything” says Devin curiously.

“He’s too nice, the whole situation felt surreal don’t you think?” replies Devyn firmly.

“Don’t worry try to rest I think we still have a good hour ahead of us” says Devin.

Louisville

“Okay everybody out, we have arrived” smiles Michael as he signalizes with his hand.

“Pretty good setup” mumbles Carter as he looks at the car barricade and two armed guards.

“Yeah lets see how it looks inside” replies Devin.

“Hey Ian, you’re on shift today?” shouts Stephen.

“What does it look like? of course I’m on shift” says Ian sarcastically.

“You look like a cheap version of men in black” Jeremy laughs.

“Piss off” shrugs Ian.

“Enough with the chit-chat, where’s Jarvis?” asks Michael rudely.

“How the hell should I know? he’s probably at his apartment” says Ian.

“Call him through your radio, tell him with got new people and to meet us by the gardens” orders Michael.

“Okay come on guys” waves Stephen.

“A lot of tension between them” whispers Link.

“We have dead people walking around, anyone would be on edge” says Carter harshly.

5 minutes later

“You made it back” smiles Jarvis as he approaches Michael.

“Yeah everything went pretty smooth today, we found survivors” says Michael.

“Good work, they do look well stocked, I’ll take it from here” whispers Jarvis.

“Well hello to everyone and welcome to Louisville, before we proceed, it would be best if you all hand over your weapons for safety reasons of course and don’t worry you will get them back, most likely tomorrow” smiles.

“Fine with me, I only have a pistol anyway” smirks Carter.

“I’m keeping my uzi” says Amanda rudely.

“Please you have nothing to be afraid of, I get it you don’t trust us, but we have to find a way to start trusting each other right? if you refuse then you’re free to leave. smirks Jarvis.

Major Choice: Surrender

Devyn: [Conceal - refuse to give up her dagger] [Surrender weapon]

Amanda: [Give up her uzi and ammo bag] [Refuse and leave]

Devin: [Conceal - refuse to give up his pistol] [Surrender weapon]

• edited June 2014

Devyn: [Conceal - refuse to give up her dagger]

Amanda: [Give up her uzi and ammo bag]

Devin: [Conceal - refuse to give up his pistol]

Link walks around impatiently not knowing whether to reveal himself or not, after a moment of reconsideration he decides to show himself.

• Devyn: [Conceal - refuse to give up her dagger]

Devin: [Surrender weapon]

Link walks around impatiently not knowing whether to reveal himself or not, after a moment of reconsideration he decides to show himself.

• edited June 2014

• Devyn: [Conceal - refuse to give up her dagger] Maybe I can just explain that it's important to me (since my dad gave it to me) if I get caught.

Devin: [Surrender weapon]

• edited June 2014

Well I be damned, this is starting to become a real biq' and fancy potato.

• edited June 2014

“Eh fine, take my sword” says Link reluctantly as he hands over his weapon.

“All you guys are too trusting, but.....eh fine but if I don’t get my uzi back you will regret it” says Amanda furiously as she hands over her uzi and ammo bag.

“Wow quite heavy this bag” remarks Jarvis.

“I too would like it back tomorrow, after all it’s our ammo” says Amanda toughly.

“Sure, you’ll all get it back” smirks Jarvis as he hands over the bag to Stephen.

Jarvis looks at Devin, Devyn and Liam who aren’t saying a word, he approaches them.

“What about you guys? any weapons?” says Jarvis firmly.

“My pistol is in the bag” lies and mutters Devin as he briefly glances at Devyn.

“What about her?” points Jarvis.

“She’s my sister I protect her” says Devin firmly.

He gives Devyn a harsh glance as he walks over to Liam who is sitting down in the road holding his head.

“Is he alright?” asks Jarvis pointing at the boy.

“He just lost his mother, leave him alone” replies Amanda bluntly with her eyes narrowed.

“Sorry to hear that kiddo” says Jarvis bluntly as he gazes at the boy who doesn’t respond.

“Okay, all follow me” orders Jarvis.

“Come on get up man” says Carter compassionately as he helps Liam to get up.

“We used to place survivors here in what we call it the ‘quest suite’, but after having a lot of people taken in we organized some room for more people at the charity shelter across the town square” says Jarvis cheerfully in a hoarse voice.

“Hey, oh you found new people?” a woman in her 20s asks happily as she stops and greets Jarvis with a kiss on the cheek.

“Yeah they just arrived I’m showing them around, how’s the west perimeter, quiet? asks Jarvis in slight concern.

“It’s getting better, although walkers keep appearing on that side every now and then” says the woman.

“Shit.....get an extra hand on that wall, we can’t have this happening” says Jarvis harshly.

“Okay I’ll get on it” says the woman bluntly.

“Lets move on shall we” points Jarvis.

“Nice town you got here” smiles Carter.

“Oh it’s getting there” smiles Jarvis.

5 minutes later

“This is it, we will show you around properly tomorrow and of course we’ll get to know you better” smirks Jarvis as he enters the shelter.

“In each room we have three beds, so you’ll all have to split up, make yourselves at home, I’ll see you all at breakfast tomorrow” says Jarvis as he leaves.

“I’ll take a room with Sarah and Liam” says Amanda firmly.

“Yeah, I’ll be with Devyn and...” says Devin.

“And me” says Link joyfully interrupting Devin.

“Fine” mutters Devin with a slight smile.

“Okay so that leaves me to bunk with Winston and Zack” says Carter reluctantly.

“Looks comfortable enough” remarks Amanda as she looks at the room.

“I think it’s nice” smiles Sarah.

“Liam, how are you feeling?” asks Amanda compassionately as she reaches out to him.

Liam is sitting on the bed looking bleakly ahead.

“I don’t know how to answer that” sighs Liam.

“Try to get some rest” says Amanda softly.

“What’s the point” mutters Liam as lays on the turning his back towards Amanda.

“How are you feeling sweetie?” smiles Amanda.

“I’m okay I guess, you think this place is good?” asks Sarah.

“Will see, now lets get some sleep” replies Amanda.

In the other room

“Do you still have your gun?” asks Devyn curiously.

“Of course I have” replies Devin bluntly.

“You did good on not mentioning your dagger” says Devin in a pleased tone.

“I did it, because I don’t trust them and even if I will start to trust them I’m never giving up my dagger easily” smiles Devyn.

“What’s wrong?” asks Devyn worriedly as she sees that Devin isn’t responding.

“It’s my fault that Liam’s mum died” says Devin weakly.

“I’m sure it wasn’t, you can’t blame yourself, a walker got her” says Devyn compassionately.

“I could have saved her.....I wasn’t fast enough....I just couldn’t get a clear shot” stutters Devin slightly tearing up.

Devyn gives him a big hug

“It’s never anybodies fault, things like this happen, in the heat of the moment you don’t have a choice, I know you wanted to save her, you did what you could and never blame yourself” says Devyn faintly as she hugs Devin.

End of Chapter 4.

Episode 2 finale will involve Bradley and Co. ;D

• edited June 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 5: Reunited

8 weeks into the ZA

Dublin, Georgia

“We’re stopping here for a while, my back’s killing me and we sure better check those houses” says Bradley bluntly as he stops the car near a series of houses.

“Why? I can drive, I’m sure this place is pretty much picked clean” mutters Rachel.

“Calm down Rachel, we sure could use a brake and damn it’s hot today” says Ellis as he wipes his forehead.

“I need to pee” says Elias impatiently.

“Okay everyone out” says Katherine as she exits the vehicle.

Bradley stretches his back and takes out a map from his back pocket.

“Alright Katherine and I will start checking the right side” smiles Ellis.

“You two sure make a great team” mutters Bradley as he gazes at the map.

“What do you mean?” asks Ellis curiously.

“Just saying, you two have been doing all the supply runs together recently” smirks Bradley.

“Yeah I guess we are” says Ellis hesitantly.

“Go don’t take too long” says Bradley.

“Hey Brad, so where are we heading?” asks Adalbert.

“I don’t know further south I guess, Macon seemed like a good idea, but I think small towns might be overrun at this point, hey I thought you wanted to leave us” replies Bradley.

“I did, but I think we lost those bandits for good now” says Adalbert cheerfully.

“I think we should change course and head east for the coast” suggests Rachel.

“Hmmm maybe if we assume that walkers can’t swim” smirks Bradley.

“Sounds like a good idea, walkers can’t swim for shit they can barely walk sometimes” says Adalbert firmly.

“Well it feels safe to assume that they can’t swim” says Bradley.

“Alright come on Rachel lets check the left side” says Bradley confidently.

“I ain’t going nowhere leaving Nicholas with Adalbert” responds Rachel harshly.

“Now wait a minute I thought we went through this” says Bradley slightly angry.

“I told you all that I won’t trust this guy” Rachel points at Adalbert.

“Hey I’m still here and I haven’t killed or harmed anybody why won’t you believe me?” says Adalbert loudly.

“Because your shitty story doesn’t add up, I don’t care you can stay with us, but I’m not leaving you with the kids alone” responds Rachel rudely.

“Fine, then I’ll go with Bradley seems the only logical way” says Adalbert discouraged.

“Works for me, as long you don't try to eat me” remarks Bradley sarcastically.

Rachel and Adalbert look at him angrily.

"Just kidding of course" smiles Bradley.

“Wow that’s a cool bow” says Nicholas joyfully.

“Yeah I guess” says Elias hesitantly.

“Will you show me how to use it one day?” smiles Nicholas.

“Maybe if your sister lets me then sure” smiles Elias.

“She doesn’t let me do or touch anything” says Nicholas dejected.

“It’s because it’s dangerous” says Elias.

“I know, but they let you do things” mopes Nicholas.

“I’m a lot older than you, when you grow up you’ll be able to do more stuff” smiles Elias.

House

“So what do you think of Brad’s plan to head south?” asks Ellis as he examines the living room.

“At least we have a chosen destination” responds Katherine vaguely as she searches the kitchen

“What do you mean exactly?” asks Ellis curiously.

“I mean is that we just have to keep moving from point A to point B, staying anywhere too long is dangerous” answers Katherine.

“How long do you think we can just keep moving? we have to stop at sometime, maybe there’s some sort of safe zone somewhere, where they can provide some protection” says Ellis bluntly.

“Yeah that worked pretty well in Atlanta” replies Katherine sarcastically.

“It was too early to form a safe zone, people didn’t know what to do or what was happening, maybe now most will know how to handle the walker situation” says Ellis.

“With the lack of food I doubt it, people will start turning on each when they find out there’s no other way to live anymore, look at Rachel and Adalbert they were scared shitless when we met them, there clearly has been some serious fucked up shit going on” says Katherine loudly.

“Fuck did you hear that?” whispers Ellis loudly.

“Probably walkers upstairs” whispers Katherine.

“Wanna do the honors?” smiles Ellis.

“Fine, I’m always the one taking care of walkers and saving your lazy ass” smirks Katherine as she takes out her machete and heads upstairs.

“Well you do look sexy while killing walkers” mutters Ellis to himself while he continues to check the cabinets.

House across the road.

“You find anything?” asks Bradley loudly.

“Not much a few cans and clothes” replies Adalbert.

“So, you never told me how long you were with those....cannibals” ask Bradley hesitantly.

“I was with them from the beginning, we found Rachel and Nicholas a while later, I went with two of my friends to check an old store and then they tried to disarm me but I started running, at first I thought maybe they were all involved even Rachel and Nicholas....some of those guys were my closest friends before the dead started walking, I guess in the end even friend may become foe in times like this” sighs Adalbert.

“Well you have been with us for about roughly two weeks I don’t think you’re the cannibal type” says Bradley seriously.

“Thanks...thats nice to hear....I hope Rachel will believe me and trust me someday” stutters Adalbert.

“Give it time man” says Bradley.

“I’ll check upstairs I sure would use some clean clothes” says Bradley bluntly.

Brad went upstairs and killed 2 walkers easily with his survival knife.

“Hmm seems good enough” Bradley remarks as he takes off his blooded shirt and puts on a clean navy hoodie.

“Man I sure could use a shave” says Bradley as he looks in the mirror and later examines the bathroom but finds nothing useful.

Outside

“Hey kids everything okay?” ask Rachel sincerely.

“I’m hungry” says Nicholas softly as he gets inside the car.

“Okay I’ll check my bag and see what we have” says Rachel pleasantly.

Elias walks around and looks ahead of him and sees two vehicles approaching from the distance.

“Um Rachel, someone’s coming” Elias points.

“Oh shit” says Rachel with her eyes wide opened.

[Drive away] [Hide in the car] [Run and hide in the tall grass]

[Get the kids and run to Bradley and Adalbert]

[Get the kids and run to Katherine and Ellis]

• [Drive away]

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 5: Reunited 8 weeks into the ZA Dublin, Georgia “We’re stopping here for a

• edited June 2014

[Run and hide in the tall grass]

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 5: Reunited 8 weeks into the ZA Dublin, Georgia “We’re stopping here for a

• [Run and hide in the tall grass]

• [Drive away]

• [Run and hide in the tall grass]

• Voting closed that was a close one, Rachel will run and hide in the grass with Elias and Nicholas.

• edited June 2014

“We have to hide, kids run for the fields we’ll sty hidden in the grass” says Rachel in horror and rushes Elias and Nicholas.

“What about the rest? we can’t leave them, what if they’re bad people?” says Elias worriedly.

“There’s no time lets go” orders Rachel as they all run.

House

“So you got rid of those walkers?” asks Ellis loudly walking up the stairs.

He catches Katherine plunging her machete into a walkers skull.

“Yeah got the last one” says Katherine exhaustedly as she pulls out her weapon.

“Did you hear that?” says Ellis surprised.

“Sounds like a car” remarks Katherine as she walks up to the window.

“Shit” she says loudly and docks.

“What is it?” asks Ellis in terror.

“I don’t know strangers, 2 or 3 of them in two cars, shit what are we gonna do now?” asks Katherine in horror.

“Fuck if they pulled over they might check these houses, did you see Rachel or the children they must be by the car?” says Ellis rigidly.

Katherine slowly peeks through the window.

“Nah, our car is still there though, those guys are getting out of their vehicles” responds Katherine in fear.

“This is fucked up, what of they’re murderers or something.” says Ellis hysterically.

“We haven’t checked this area yet” yells one of the men.

“Have a look if those houses have any supplies we can’t go back empty handed” replies the other man.

“What a fucking waste of gas this journey was” says the third man furiously.

“Well we have to do something, they will probably split up, and Bradley is in the other house across the street” says Katherine toughly.

“We have to hide or surrender I don’t see any other choice considering that they’re gonna enter any minute now” says Ellis in a concerning tone.

“I still have my pistol, we can shoot our way out there’s only three of them.” suggests Katherine.

“Jesus this is risky” says Ellis with his eyes wide open.

1) [Hide] [Reveal themselves] [Shoot the men]

“Hey, Brad get down here I think we have company” shouts Adalbert hysterically.

“What’s wrong?” Bradley shouts back.

“Take a look through the window” points Adalbert as he rushes upstairs.

“I see two cars and three men” replies Bradley firmly.

“Are they armed?” asks Adalbert worriedly.

“Thats kinda obvious isn’t it?” smirks Bradley

Bradley glances through the window and sees one of the men approaching their house.

“Yeah I think they are, one of them has an assault rifle” remarks Bradley as he clenched his teeth.

“We’re officially fucked, they’re either murderers or cannibals, what are we gonna do” says Adalbert hysterically.

“Jesus just calm down let me think, just.....you seriously have to take a breath” says Bradley harshly.

“You can kill them right you got that revolver right?” asks Adalbert in horror.

“Of course I have, what if these people are cool? I ain’t killing innocent people” replies Bradley stiffly.

“No one is innocent when the dead are walking” remarks Adalbert worriedly.

2) [Hide] [Reveal themselves] [Kill the man entering the house]

“Looks like they stopped and got out, oh god I hope they’re friendly” says Rachel as she gazes at the two houses.

“We should help” says Nicholas faintly.

“No, it’ll only make it worse......christ hang on Bradley” mutters Rachel.

“We can’t just leave them there” says Elias toughly as he prepares his bow.

“You stay here, we don’t know who these people are, they might be dangerous” says Rachel as she holds Nicholas.

“I’m not going to let them kill anyone, I’ll sneak up on them” says Elias harshly.

“Wait don’t go, you might get someone killed or you might get yourself killed, please think about this don’t go, stay here. They might hide and those men will just go away, you’ll see” says Rachel desperately trying to convince Elias.

“I just don’t want anyone to die” says Elias weakly.

3) [Let Elias go to help the others] [Force Elias to stay and wait it out]

• [Hide] They can come out later, better to leave someone in hiding in case things go to shit.

[Reveal themselves]

[Let Elias go to help the others]

“We have to hide, kids run for the fields we’ll sty hidden in the grass” says Rachel in horror and rushes Elias and Nicholas. “What about

• Hm, we probably have the possibility to kill all of them. Katherine kills one entering her house, Bradley kills the one in his house and Elias shoots the last one with his bow. However I highly doubt that'll work fine and coordinated. I mean, what if those guys are the ones from Jarvis community? While we still don't know if there's something off with them, they have been pretty nice to strangers so far. While we could hide, I somehow doubt that they won't find us, I think they will definitely check those houses pretty thorough. I hope everyone will turn out alright.

Katherine and Ellis: [Reveal themselves]

Bradley and Adalbert: [Reveal themselves]

Elias: [Let Elias go to help the others]

“We have to hide, kids run for the fields we’ll sty hidden in the grass” says Rachel in horror and rushes Elias and Nicholas. “What about

• edited June 2014

1. [Hide]

2. [Reveal themselves]

3. [Let Elias go to help the others]

• [Hide]

[Reveal themselves]

[Let Elias go help the others]

• “Shit....lets just hide in that closet” says Ellis in horror.

“Are you serious?” says Katherine surprised.

“Just get in here and have your pistol ready in case” says Ellis as gets inside a closet.

“I’ll check upstairs” says one of them loudly.

“Sure thing, I’ll have a look around down here” says another man loudly.

Ellis and Katherine glanced at the man who is standing in the centre of the room.

Meanwhile

“If you want to stay and hide be my guest, I’m showing myself in case things go south I have my revolver ready” says Bradley confidently.

“I have a bad feeling about this” mumbles Adalbert.

Bradley slowly walks down the stairs to reveal himself.

“Don’t move” says a man pointing his rifle at him.

“Who are you?” asks Bradley as he gazes at a man with long wavy brown hair.

“I could ask you the same thing, you alone?” asks the man.

“No, I have some friends with me” says Bradley bluntly with his hands slightly lifted.

“Guys if you find someone don’t shoot them” says the man through the radio.

“Why not? did you find anybody” someone responds.

“Yeah I found a man he looks friendly enough” replies the man.

“Name’s Michael” smiles the man as he lowers his weapon.

“Bradley, so who are you then?” replies Bradley in a distrusting tone.

“Just a survivor like you, we have a community out east of Macon” says Michael.

“A community?” asks Bradley surprisingly.

“Yeah we gathered a bunch of people and sealed of a small part of town, we are slowly expanding once we get the walker situation under control” says Michael bluntly.

“With that rifle, you’ll never have a quiet home” says Bradley with his eyes narrowed.

BAM

“What the fuck was that” startles Michael.

“Hey what’s going on in there” says Michael through the radio urgently.

“We found a dude and a lady, damn she nearly broke my nose, and I accidentally fired my gun” aches the man through the radio.

“You didn’t kill anyone?” asks Michael in shock, while Bradley slowly tries to reach his revolver.

“No everyone’s fine” aches the man on the radio.

Bradley changed his mind on wielding his gun after that message.

“Damn that gunshot is gonna attract unwanted attention” mutters Michael.

“Take them outside we can all talk in the road, like humans” smiles Michael speaking through the radio.

“Hey, umm don’t shoot” says Adalbert shyly as he descends the stairs.

“Come down here, no one is going to kill you” smiles Michael.

“Already heard that before, it wasn’t looking good for me” says Adalbert sarcastically.

“This time is true, we can all talk outside” says Michael bluntly.

Outside

“Don’t move or I’ll kill you” shouts Elias as he points his arrow.

“Put that down Elias!” yells Bradley.

“Are you sure he’s not bad?” asks Elias hesitantly.

“For now yes, now put away your bow” says Bradley bluntly.

“Okay” says Elias rejected.

“You’re one brave kid” smiles Michael.

“He is” smiles Bradley.

“Hey Stephen, you okay?” shouts Michael as he sees him exiting the other house and walking into the street.

“My nose hurts, apart from that I’m fine” stutters Stephen as he touches his nose.

“This is Ellis and Katherine” says Kaden standing beside Ellis and Katherine.

“So who are you people?” says Katherine as she folds her arms.

“We have a community on the east side of Macon, maybe you folks wanna join us?” says Kaden.

“How safe is this so called community?” asks Katherine distrustingly.

“Oh it’s safe” smiles Stephen.

“By saying community, you mean you have a lot of people right? and food?” asks Ellis cheerfully.

“The town is sealed off and we have about 20 or so people” says Kaden reluctantly.

“Did you guys take any folks from Atlanta?” asks Bradley curiously.

“As matter fact we have” says Michael.

Bradley suddenly realised that maybe they have taken in Katie or Joe, perhaps hope in finding them is still alive.

“I’m going with you” says Bradley abruptly.

“Wait what? You’re just gonna trust them like that?” remarks Katherine in shock.

“It’s something I have to do” says Bradley decisively.

“We should go too” mutters Ellis.

“I’m not going and neither is Elias” says Katherine harshly.

“Where’s Rachel and Nicholas?” asks Bradley.

“They’re hiding” says Elias faintly.

“Go get them” orders Bradley.

“Why not? we have to go” says Ellis slightly angry.

“I don’t believe these people....I’m not going and that’s final” sighs Katherine.

Ellis walks over to her and takes her hand.

“Think about Elias he needs safety, we both need....safety” sighs Ellis.

“You don’t know if it’s safe there, it could be more dangerous than you think” says Katherine faintly.

“What other choice do you have? camping out in the woods, looking over your shoulder if a walker isn’t going to creep up on you, please think about this, don’t you want to....be with me?” says Ellis sentimentally.

“....lets out a deep breath....I”m sorry it's just going to be like Atlanta all over again, I can’t take the risk, you can stay with me and Elias or go with the rest, it’s your choice” sighs Katherine.

“Come on Ellis we have to go, maybe Joe is there or my sister Katie.” says Bradley firmly.

“I don’t like this guys” mutters Adalbert.

“You know what, you don’t like anything Adalbert I know you have been through shit but so have we, we’re all going and that’s it” says Bradley angrily and loudly.

“Not everyone” says Rachel as she approaches the group.

“Oh please not you too” says Bradley harshly.

“You know what? fuck you Bradley, you think you’re some goddamn leader and everyone has to do like you say, well fuck it, I’m not going” shouts Adalbert infuriated.

“Do you honestly want me to believe that this community is legit? we don’t know these guys? there’s always a catch in this sort of matter” says Rachel rigidly.

“There’s no catch guys, if you want to stay then stay if you want come with us then lets get going, walkers are gonna be here soon” says Kaden harshly.

“Listen you can leave our community anytime if you don’t like it” smiles Stephen.

“Yeah everyone says that, we welcome you with open arms and you’re free to go anytime you want, well hell once you get us in there you won’t let us out, it’s like any other bandit group” says Rachel sarcastically and furiously.

“Look lady if you don’t want to go, then stay quiet” says Kaden rudely.

“Don’t talk to me like that you asshole” says Rachel angrily.

“Settle down everyone” says Michael loudly

“We have to go, so who’s coming?” asks Michael firmly.

Major Choice: Community

Ellis: [Go with Bradley and join] [ Stay with Katherine and Elias]

Bradley: [Try to convince Rachel and Nicholas to come] [Ignore them]

• Ellis: [Go with Bradley and join]

Bradley: [Try to convince Rachel and Nicholas to come]

• Oh man, split decisions are hard as hell. On a side note, I really liked that hilariously grumpy pessimist Adalbert in this part.

Ellis: [Stay with Katherine and Elias]
    I think he he should stay with his girlfriend.

Bradley: [Try to convince Rachel and Nicholas to come]
    I don't really want him to go alone.

“Shit....lets just hide in that closet” says Ellis in horror. “Are you serious?” says Katherine surprised. “Just get in here and have

• I wish they could all go. :(

[Stay with Katherine and Elias]

[Try to convince Rachel and Nicholas to come]

“Shit....lets just hide in that closet” says Ellis in horror. “Are you serious?” says Katherine surprised. “Just get in here and have

• [Stay with Katherine and Elias]

[Try to convince Rachel and Nicholas]

• “Look Rachel you should come with us, I mean we didn’t have much supplies in the first place, and Nicholas is hungry, lets just go, if something goes wrong or if I don’t find Katie or Joe, I’ll leave the community with you” says Bradley trying to convince Rachel in joining.

Rachel stood there thinking that Bradley was right about one thing, that supplies were running low and gosh she didn’t want Nicholas to go hungry for too long, she wants the best for her little brother Nicholas, it's harsh for a nine year old to live in these conditions and especially starving, perhaps this community is friendly, it might not be so bad.
    She looks down at Nicholas who nods to her innocently.

“I’m only going for Nicholas’s sake, if I see something weird then we’re leaving” sighs Rachel as she walks towards them.

“Okay come on Ellis” says Bradley as he waves his hand.

“Sorry man I’m staying with Katherine and Elias” says Ellis faintly shuttering his eyes.

Katherine at that moment was overwhelmed, she was almost sure Ellis would go with his best friend, however he chose her, she didn’t show any emotions but deep down Katherine was happy that Ellis chose her.

“.....sighs....If that’s what you want, then I respect your decision” says Bradley weakly.

“I guess this is goodbye” says Ellis as he reaches his hand out to Bradley.

“Maybe farewell” smirks Bradley as he shakes Ellis’s hand.

“If some of you happen to change your mind, head for Louisville” smiles Stephen.

“Time to move out” says Michael loudly as he gets into his vehicle.

“I guess you guys take our car” smiles Bradley as he hands over the car keys Ellis.

“Yeah that would be swell, you would be leaving us and stealing our only source of transport” chuckles Ellis.

Bradley, Rachel, Nicholas and Adalbert take their gear and enter the truck.

“Take care guys” says Katherine to them as they all drive away.

Few moments later

“So, what now guys?” interrupts Adalbert.

“It’s gonna get dark soon” says Katherine faintly.

“I figure we should check these house thoroughly before we make camp” suggests Ellis.

“Maybe we can find some nice sharp weapons in one of these house” says Adalbert.

“Why sharp exactly?” asks Ellis puzzled.

“I know that none of you care, but I don’t really have a weapon, what if those lurkers grab me how am I supposed to survive? am I supposed to throw my shoes at them?” says Adalbert sarcastically.

“Hell, you’ll manage just stay close” says Ellis cheerfully.

“We don’t exactly trust you that’s why we didn’t give you a weapon in the first place” says Katherine harshly.

“I think we should just go” sighs Elias.

[Keep searching the houses] [Leave and make camp for the night]

“So, how long you have you known each other” asks Michael as he drives.

“Oh that depends on who are you referring” replies Bradley starring through the windshield.

“I meant Rachel and what’s the kids name....um Nicholas?” asks Michael curiously.

“Only a few weeks maybe 2” respond Bradley weakly.

“I’m guessing you knew the other’s longer?” asks Michael softly.

“From the very beginning of this mess” sighs Bradley.

“It’s sad that they didn’t want to join, but it’s understandable people in this situation won’t trust anyone or believe that there is a safe zone somewhere” says Michael firmly.

“In the first days Atlanta safe zone fell pretty fast” replies Bradley sadly.

“That’s because people didn’t knew what to do, they thought that they can find a vaccine right, but when walkers appear you don’t have any choice but to kill it some people ain’t built that way to kill you know what I mean?” asks Michael bluntly.

“Unfortunately I know what you mean, but killing is bad no matter what, I guess with all that’s happening, killing is what keeps us alive.” mutters Bradley.

“Some wise words there” smiles Michael.

“When you’ll see this community, you’ll regain some hope I assure you that, and if by luck you’ll find your sister there then...” says Michael.

“Then I would be grateful, but until then lets not talk about it” interrupts Bradley harshly.

“Okay, sorry” mumbles Michael.

“Hey guys we’ll be arriving from the south entrance soon” says Michael through the walkie-talkie.

“Soon? as in when I’m finishing my shift soon, should I let Jarvis know that you guys are coming?” replies the man on the radio.

“About 40 minutes or so, yeah tell him we have new people” says Michael bluntly.

“How many?” the man radios back instantly.

“3” replies Michael.

“Okay I’ll send someone to him, out” responds the man.

Bradley:

[“So, how do you guys protect the community exactly?”]

[“Who’s Jarvis?”]

[How are you guys doing with supplies?]

• Call me paranoid, but somehow Adalbert asking specifically for a sharp weapon gives me an uncomfortable feeling, given his former company and their unusual culinaric preferences. Great part, as always. Sad to see Ellis and Brad parting ways.

[Leave and make camp for the night], loot the houses in the morning.

Speaking of unusual culinaric preferences:

“Look Rachel you should come with us, I mean we didn’t have much supplies in the first place, and Nicholas is hungry, lets just go, if somet

• [Keep searching the houses]

“Look Rachel you should come with us, I mean we didn’t have much supplies in the first place, and Nicholas is hungry, lets just go, if somet

• Deym'.

[Keep searching the houses]

[''So, how do you guys protect the community exactly?'']

• [Leave and make camp for the night]

[“Who’s Jarvis?”]

• It appears that we have a stalemate in the votes for Ellis group. Since I want to know how the story continues, I'd like to change my vote to [Keep searching the houses], in order for the story to continue, if that would be okay.

• Thanks for bumping this thread Liquid too bad no-one else voted and that you had to change your choice ;) I was quite busy yesterday, so I didn't even check in on here, however today I'm going to post the next piece.

It appears that we have a stalemate in the votes for Ellis group. Since I want to know how the story continues, I'd like to change my vote to [Keep searching the houses], in order for the story to continue, if that would be okay.

• “We have to hurry we still have time to check them thoroughly” says Ellis decisively.

“Yeah less talking lets get a move on” says Katherine abruptly.

“I’ll go with Elias then” says Adalbert confidently.

“No, you go with Ellis” says Katherine harshly as she pats Elias on the back.

“Fine, whatever” shrugs Adalbert.

“Be careful you two” says Ellis worriedly.

“You too, it goes double for you champ” smiles Katherine to Elias.

30 minutes later

“What did you find downstairs Elias?” says Katherine softly.

“I found some cookies in the living room, still good” smiles joyfully Elias.

“Good job” chuckles Katherine as she takes one.

“Hmmm, I never thought I’d miss the taste of cookie, hell was I wrong” says Katherine delightfully.

“Oh I found some tea in the pots I thought maybe you like them, a few bags of chips, cheese strings but they look old I think” says Elias as he examines his backpack.

“No coffee” says Katherine wishfully.

“Sorry” says Elias faintly.

“Aww that’s fine at least we have tea” smiles Katherine.

“What did you find, something good?” asks Elias softly.

“The best thing I found is a first aid kit, I also got a couple of scissors which could come in handy, got us also some clean clothes and that’s pretty much it” lists Katherine.

“That’s good, we should go now” says Elias warmly.

“Yeah time to move out, lets see what the guys found” says Katherine as she looks around.

Meanwhile

“Holy shit” yells Adalbert hysterically.

“Hey you okay down there?” yells Ellis.

“I’m fine, it’s just, nevermind” yells Adalbert as he closes the closet.

Adalbert walks towards another closet, opens it and finds many boxes and cases.

“Oh man, this is what I’m talking about!” shouts Adalbert joyfully as he reveals a glass case containing a katana sword.

“Shit I always wanted one of these” says Adalbert to himself smiling and swinging.

“Yeah woah, watch it with that thing” yells Ellis as he appears behind him.

“So...Sorry I just got carried away” stutters Adalbert.

“Put it away, before you kill someone or seriously maim them” snarled Ellis.

“Sorry okay, now you chill, I’m keeping this” says Adalbert calmly.

“Hell you are” mumbles Ellis.

“So, what did you get? we should get going soon, I heard you kill a few of those...things” says Adalbert firmly.

“Yeah, had to kill three of them luckily they weren’t in the same spot because then I’d be screwed, I haven’t found anything though” says Ellis weakly.

“I found a jar of pickled cucumbers in the cabinet over there and this katana of course” smiles Adalbert.

“You searched those boxes?” says Ellis as he takes a quick look in them.

“Uhm no, but they looked pretty filled with kids toys, family photos and stuff” mumbles Adalbert.

“They look so happy” remarks Ellis sadly as he picks up a photo.

“Everyone was, you know....before all this” says Adalbert emphatically.

“Lets go” sighs Ellis.

“Oh fuck walkers” says Adalbert in horror as he looks through the window.

“God that’s a herd coming fuck that’s Katherine and Elias they could be in trouble come on!” shouts Ellis anxiously.

Street

“What took you so long? they’re coming from everywhere” shouts Katherine as she swings and slashes two walker skulls.

“Get away you piece of shit” mumbles Ellis as he slaughters a walker with his axe.

“Elias go start the car!” yells Katherine.

“O-Okay” stutters Elias as he grabs her keys.

“Jesus there’s too many of them” says Adalbert as he plunges his katana into a lurkers face.

“How the hell did he get that?” shouts Katherine angrily pushing away a walker.

“He found it, what was I suppose to do take it away from him....yuh” yells Ellis as he strikes another walker.

“This is fucked......shit the car” mutters Adalbert.

“Go help Elias, we got this” shouts Ellis in fear.

Adalbert runs over to Elias who is shaking inside the vehicle unable to turn the engine, while four walkers surround him.

“I gottcha kid” says Adalbert as he slashes the walker by Elias’s window.

“You fuckers” mumbles Adalbert as he destroys the other three in rage.

He glances at Elias who’s sitting in the driver’s sit with his eyes wide open in terror.

“Come on Elias, try turning it on you’re safe now I’m here” says Adalbert softly trying to reassure Elias who’s hands are shaking.

“I’ll try...I’m just a little shaky” stutters Elias.

“It’s okay” smiles Adalbert.

“Fuck Adalbert help!” shouts Ellis as a walker grabs him.

“Nooooo, aghhhah get of you rotten fucks!” yells Katherine as she fell and drops her machete.

She starts to struggle with a walker who grabs her leg.

Major Choice: Saviour

[Save Katherine] [Save Ellis]

“So how are you doing with supplies?” asks Bradley curiously.

“We got enough, if that’s what you’re asking” replies Michael suspiciously.

“It’s just, you mention that you have about 20 or 30 people and you’re still taking people in” says Bradley firmly.

“And?” says Michael slowly.

“Well you guys drove all this way and found no supplies ain’t gonna be exactly easy on the community” says Bradley toughly.

“Like I said we have enough....for a while...most of these areas are almost picked clean...we drive a long way in hope of finding more...which we do...sometimes...but I’m afraid that it will get to a point where there will be nothing left to find you know....the good news is we have people working on the vegetable and fruit garden, at least the food matter will be more or less under control” sighs Michael.

“What about medical supplies?” asks Bradley with his eyes narrowed.

“Like I said...it’s fine for now” replies Michael strangely.

“How do you handle so many people? I mean do they all just live freely? follow rules and behave?” asks Bradley worriedly.

“When we get there, you’ll see, it’s not that bad as you think, and of course like everywhere else we have certain ground rules” smiles Michael.

After a moment of silence

“We’re not to far now sit tight” says Michael firmly.

While Michael drove them to the desired destination, Bradley couldn’t help thinking if Katie was at this so called community, it also sounded like that this community isn’t going to be a permanent solution after hearing about the inevitable end of supplies and that this place has a lot of people following certain rules in order to stay in the community, all this information sounded skeptical to Bradley.

18 minutes later

“Hey wake up, we have arrived” smirks Michael.

“Let us through Cody, move that car” orders Michael.

“Sure thing” says Cody loudly as he jumps off and enters one of the cars blocking the road.

“Good work Cody did you let Jarvis know that we’re coming?” smiles Michael sincerely.

“I did what you ask me Sir, Jarvis is waiting by the shelter for you guys” says the 18 year old softly.

“You have the night shift again huh” sneers Michael.

“I prefer everything by night, it’s peaceful....most of the time” says the muscular boy calmly.

“Well keep it up see ya tomorrow kid” waves Michael as he drives off.

Michael drives towards the shelter and drops off Bradley, behind them Kaden stops and lets Rachel and Nicholas out.

“Hello there and welcome” says Jarvis firmly.

“Yeah hello” says Rachel reluctantly.

“Who’s this young fella?” smiles Jarvis as he looks at Nicholas.

“He’s my brother” says Rachel with narrowed eyes as she tries to hide her small brother behind her leg.

“You don’t have to be afraid” says Jarvis toughly.

“I’ll decide about that” says Rachel harshly.

“Look I don’t know who you are, but I want to know if my sister is here” demands Bradley.

“It’s a little late now, we only hold group meeting in the morning or afternoon can’t you wait until tomorrow?” asks Jarvis calmly.

“I’m done waiting, I want to know if she’s alive goddamit” shouts Bradley abruptly.

“Okay there’s no need for shouting pal, what’s her name?” asks Jarvis firmly.

“Katie” responds Bradley.

“Are you asking about Katie O’Cart?” says Jarvis in a slightly shocked tone.

“Yes that’s her” replies Bradley in disbelief as his eyes widened.

“Then I can assure you she’s here, alive and well” smirks Jarvis.

• Noo, don't make me choose! I like them both! :(

This is so far the toughest decision. :( Crap, I don't know. [Save Katherine]

Sorry Ellis. :(((

Alt text

Shame on you, Domingez, you made me sad.

“We have to hurry we still have time to check them thoroughly” says Ellis decisively. “Yeah less talking lets get a move on” says Katheri

• Deym', such sorcery. Just like a wild garlic in it's natural habitat.

[Save Ellis]

“We have to hurry we still have time to check them thoroughly” says Ellis decisively. “Yeah less talking lets get a move on” says Katheri

Sign in to comment in this discussion.