More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• [Side with Weston on leaving after dinner]

Domingez posted: »

“You look like you lost someone close” says Willy hesitantly. “I have, we all lost loved ones” sighs John. “I’m sorry” says Willy sorr

• “Weston is right, these people are dangerous we can’t stay here” says Brent worriedly.

“No one asked for your opinion” mutters Austin.

“The kid’s right we stay in one place we become an easy target” say Kimiko calmly.

“I think a couple days here won’t kill us” smiles Mimi.

“You really don’t get it, this is serious sis” says Mai anxiously.

“Maybe lets just eat first and then we’ll decide” says James decisively.

Dinner

“So kids what was your plan before, you know?” asks James hesitantly.

“My nana wanted to go east to Michigan” stutters Willy as he chews.

“Why there?” asks Weston curiously.

“Clean water and open water, maybe if we had a boat, we could stay off land when things get hairy” says Brent.

“That actually sounds smart, rotters don’t seem to be able to swim” mutters John.

“I don’t like it, how long do you want stay on open water huh? you would still have to go back and find supplies” says Weston firmly.

“Finding a safe zone or a community would be a good idea” says Mai.

“Assuming that we'll ever find one or if they still exist” mutters James.

“After dinner we should just get our things together and get ready to move out, we’ll go for one more supply run and that’s it” says John toughly.

“So you what to head east then?” asks Weston curiously.

“We just have to keep moving we won’t find anything by sitting here, east is a good plan for starters” replies John.

“And what if we don’t find anything? it’s going to be extremely hard out there on the road not to mention being exposed” says James with concern.

“We’ll manage there’s eight of us and all capable of packing a punch” smiles John.

“Well maybe not you Willy” mumbles John as he glances at him.

“Hey I’m strong, just not at this moment” says Willy trying to be tough.

“I want to go on the supply run when anyones ready” says Austin abruptly.

“Yeah I’m going too, could use some more exercise” chuckles Mimi.

“You’re staying” says Mai heavily.

“I don’t care I’m still going” smiles Mimi.

“She knows her way around let her go” says Kimiko.

“Uh fine, but be careful” says Mai reluctantly.

“Brent you said you’re capable of handling a crossbow, you should go with them” says John.

“Yeah I want to help out” smiles Brent.

45 minutes later

“Check that gas station Austin, while I’ll go and search that diner, we passed through here earlier on there weren’t any walkers then though” says Mimi as she slashes a few walker heads with her katana.

“Where should I go?” asks Brent faintly

“Well you can either come with me or Austin I guess” smiles Mimi sweatly.

[Go to the diner with Mimi]

[Go to the gas station with Austin]

• [Go to the diner with Mimi]

“Weston is right, these people are dangerous we can’t stay here” says Brent worriedly. “No one asked for your opinion” mutters Austin.

• [Go to the gas station with Austin]

“Weston is right, these people are dangerous we can’t stay here” says Brent worriedly. “No one asked for your opinion” mutters Austin.

• [Go to the gas station with Austin]

• edited July 2014

[Go to the diner with Mimi]

• edited July 2014

“I’ll go with you Mimi” says Brent confidently.

“Yell if you need help” nods Mimi to Austin.

“You look cool with that sword” smiles Brent.

“Thanks” replies Mimi as she plunges her katana into a lurker.

“The one thing my father did well was taught us how to use weapons like these” says Mimi firmly.

“Yeah and you don’t make noise and attract attention while using it” smirks Brent.

Diner

“I’ll check behind the kitchen you examine the counter” orders Mimi.

“Sure” mumbles Brent.

He walks behind the counter and looks into the cupboards.

“Chocolate bars and pudding man I missed those” thinks Brent as he grabs a bar.

“That’s so good” says Brent dreamily.

Brent looks around and sees a jukebox.

“Hmm damn these songs are old” he chuckles.

“Wonder if it still works” ponders Brent.

SLASH SLASH

“Mimi you okay?” says Brent loudly.

“Yea fine, found a couple of walkers” shouts Mimi.

“This could be good” mumbles Brent as he presses a button on the jukebox.

Music plays

“Shit shit” says Brent in fear as he shakes and kicks the jukebox.

“What the hell is that” yells Mimi.

“Nothing just some funny music” giggles Brent as he finally managed to turn it off.

“Well, stop fooling around and search the place” shout Mimi.

“I already did, only found some chocolate bars, coffee, pudding” yells Brent.

“Good, because I ain’t found shit here, I think I just killed the owners or some one who used to own this place” mumbles Mimi.

“Guys a herd is coming, the gas station was full of them, managed to close them in luckily!?” shouts Austin hysterically from across the street.

“Fuck, lets just head back, we don’t have time for this” says Mimi worriedly.

“What about those houses we were suppose to check?” asks Brent calmly.

“It’s too risky lets just forget it and go, if we can’t find anything more here then it’s time to leave” says Mimi anxiously.

“Yeah okay” says Brent quietly.

“Did you check that closet over there?” asks Mimi curiously.

“Umm no I thought maybe it was a cleaners locker or something, you know what I mean” smiles Brent.

“Won’t hurt anyone to check it out” chuckles Mimi as she walks over to the closet and turns the knob.

“AAAargh” - moans a walker as he leaps out and bites Mimi in the shoulder.

“AAAAAAAAaaaaahhh” winces Mimi as she pushes the lurker away and slashes his head cleanly off.

Mimi breathes heavily.

“Oh god” stutters Mimi.

“You’re bit” says Brent in horror.

“Nobody needs to know, I’ll be fine” says Mimi in fear as she covers her open wound.

“No, you can’t keep this from anyone, you’re a danger to the group if you don’t tell them, what if you turn? they will still find out by seeing you getting paler” says Brent hysterically.

“Don’t tell anyone, it....it will be okay” says Mimi with her eyes wide open.

“Jesus guys we gotta go” shouts Austin as he bursts into the diner.

“What’s going on?” says Austin anxiously.

Major Choice: Revelation

[Mimi is bitten, we have to kill her]

[Nothing lets just go]

[Mimi is bitten, we have to rush back to the others]

[Everything’s fine]

• [Mimi is bitten, we have to kill her]

KILL, KILL, KILL.

“I’ll go with you Mimi” says Brent confidently. “Yell if you need help” nods Mimi to Austin. “You look cool with that sword” smiles Br

• edited July 2014

[Mimi is bitten, we have to rush back to the others]

I think she should at least have a chance to say goodbye to her sisters...

“I’ll go with you Mimi” says Brent confidently. “Yell if you need help” nods Mimi to Austin. “You look cool with that sword” smiles Br

• [Mimi is bitten, we have to rush back to the others]

• [Mimi is bitten, we have to rush back to the others]

I agree with Pipas, she is finished, but she should have the chance to say goodbye.

• [Mimi is bitten, we have to rush back to the others] its a shame its impossible to cut off the bite :(

• “Ehh.....Mimi is bitten, we have to rush back.....so she can say goodbye to everyone” sighs Brent.

“Brent what da fuck?!” shouts Mimi in fear.

“Don’t you know anything? when you’re bit it’s over” yells Brent.

“Oh no no no way” says Austin anxiously as he starts walking back and forth.

“You you, it might be different with me” says Mimi hysterically.

“Come on we have to go, he’s right” says Austin bleakly.

“Fine, but no one’s shooting me in the back okay? or else I’ll kill you” shouts Mimi angrily.

“How could you even think that? lets just go we don’t have time” sighs Austin.

30 minutes later

“Shit Mimi” shouts Austin as he see her fainting.

“God, she’s not gonna make it back” says Brent firmly.

“She will, wake up wake up babe” shakes Austin.

“You have a gun, you can end it here....take her out of her misery” sighs Brent.

“No I ain’t giving up on her just yet, come on come on” says Austin in horror.

“Wh-What I’m awake I’m okay” yells Mimi as she abruptly wakes up.

“Oh thank god” Austin says as he hugs her.

“We have to rush, we can’t afford you taking another spill” says Austin worriedly.

“Yeah yeah” says Mimi faintly.

“How do you feel?” asks Brent hesitantly.

“I don’t know, weak I guess, and the bite stings as hell” aches Mimi.

“Jesus that herd is gonna head straight for the shelter, lucky for us they’re slower than us, maybe we’ll manage to get everything and everyone evacuated” says Austin impatiently.

Shelter

“Christ what happened?” yells Mai as she sees Mimi holding onto Austin.

“She’s been bit” sighs Austin.

“No! no! I told you not to go” chokes Mai.

“Fuck.....how do you feel?” asks Weston worriedly.

“It’s not good” says Austin bleakly.

“There’s a herd coming this way we have to go” says Brent urgently.

“I’ll get the bags ready” says James abruptly.

“Yeah I’ll help you” says John.

“What happened out there?” asks Kimiko firmly.

“I...I was caught off guard” says Mimi faintly.

“Oh god sis” says Mai as she hugs her.

“Damn what a mess” sighs Kimiko.

“It will take some time until you get all the supplies out” says Mimi weakly.

“Come on Austin help me get the things from the basement, as much as we can carry” says Weston rigidly.

“Okay.....don’t go anywhere I’ll be back” says Austin to Mimi with a glimpse smile.

“Hey Brent, I....I know I’m not gonna make it” says Mimi sadly.

“Don’t say that” says Mai.

“I am, please could you watch over Austin I mean could you all watch over him...I..I never told him...how much he meant to me....egh” says Mimi faintly.

“I will, don’t worry” says Brent compassionately.

“Thank you” says Mimi sweetly.

“We won’t leave you here” chokes Mai.

“It won’t change anything, she’ll still turn” says Kimiko firmly.

“How can you say that about your own sister?” asks Mai.

“She’s right I’m just gonna be a burden I can move now, but soon I...I won’t be able” sighs Mimi.

“I thought the herd was coming from the south?” remarks Kimiko as she takes a look through the window.

“It is, why?” ask Brent.

“Shit, there’s one coming from the north you know, from the woods” replies Kimiko.

“Damn I’ll go warn the rest” says Brent abruptly.

“You both should go” says Mimi as she struggles to get up.

“No come with us” says Mai hysterically.

“I’ll hold them off” says Mimi toughly as she wields her katana.

“No” says Mai bleakly.

“It’s a brave way to go out....I guess” says Mimi hesitantly.

“Dad would be proud of you” chokes Mai.

“Yeah maybe, now go, get ready” says Mimi as she hugs her sisters.

“Come on Mai, lets go” says Kimiko as she pulls Mai.

“Fuck they’ll be here any second guys!” screams Mimi as she stands by the front door.

“Oh god I have to say goodbye to her” says Austin abruptly as he puts down the bags.

“Come here son it’s too risky” says Weston.

“Don’t go walkers are coming” says Brent as he gets a hold off Austin.

“Let me go god dammit I have to see her...Mimi!” yells Austin as he tries to fight off and break free from Brent

“Fuck, guys come on we have to go, them rotters are coming from everywhere!!” shouts John from the back end of the shelter.

[Let Austin go - help Weston with the bags in the basement]

[Let Austin go - run over to Willy and John]

[Restrain Austin - “you have to help me and Weston man”]

[Restrain Austin - “we need to help out John and the others”]

• [Let Austin go - help Weston with the bags in the basement]

There's no time for an argument with him, so Brent should better try to help Weston.

“Ehh.....Mimi is bitten, we have to rush back.....so she can say goodbye to everyone” sighs Brent. “Brent what da fuck?!” shouts Mimi in

• [Restrain Austin - “you have to help me and Weston man”]

“Ehh.....Mimi is bitten, we have to rush back.....so she can say goodbye to everyone” sighs Brent. “Brent what da fuck?!” shouts Mimi in

• edited July 2014

“Go, but don’t take too long” says Brent.

“Just let me go” shrugs Austin.

“Brent help me” shouts Weston.

“Mimi don’t do this, come with us” chokes Austin

“Please not you too, go rotters are gonna hit that door any minute now” says Mimi in fear.

“I....I’ll never forget you” says Austin as he gives a huge hug.

“I’ll miss you too” chokes Mimi.

“Go help the others” says Mimi toughly.

“All right you fuckers.....show me what you’ve got” says Mimi as she lifts her katana.

“Okay that’s all we can carry” says Weston with his eyes narrowed.

“Brent, where are you?” yells Willy.

“Over here coming” shouts Brent.

“You guys ready, run for the back door” yells John.

Brent and Weston run into the hall, Brent stops and gazes as the walkers swarm into the shelter, he watches as Mimi slashes the first wave of lurkers, until she finally loses balance and gets devoured.

17 minutes later

“Woah that was a close call back there” says James as he tries to catch his breath.

“Too bad we lost Mimi” sighs John.

“It’s gonna be okay” says Kimiko bleakly as she comforts her sister Mai.

“I’m surprised we managed to get a lot of this stuff out of there, we should be good for a few weeks if we’re lucky to keep all this food” says Weston firmly.

“What do you mean?” asks John curiously.

“If we don’t get jumped or nabbed by any strangers then we’ll put this food in good use” smirks Weston.

“You okay Brent?” asks Willy weakly.

“Yeah I...I’m fine how’s your leg?” smiles Brent.

“It hurts a little...still...” responds Willy.

“Hey Austin how you holding?” asks Weston compassionately.

“I don’t know how to answer that exactly” sighs Austin.

“I’m sorry, I know you were fond of Mimi....just try to let go” replies Weston.

“Yeah I was” says Austin faintly.

“She was very fond of you too” says Brent softly.

“How would you know that?” asks Austin rudely.

“She told me that she really liked you” mutters Brent.

“I really liked her too” sighs Austin.

“I reckon we should find a vehicle, maybe two otherwise we’re gonna be walking like turtles in the winter and we’ll never get Michigan that way.” says James toughly.

“First thing we should find is some shelter, it’s still quite early” replies Weston.

“Yeah, but for now we have to keep moving it’s our only choice.” says John firmly

End of Chapter 1

This next chapter will be up later today involving Jarvis's Community.

• edited July 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 3: Reason To Fear Chapter 2: Safe Haven?

14 Weeks into the ZA

Louisville

“Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?” says Blake softly.

“As matter fact you did many times before, if we’d met under different circumstances you would change your mind” smiles Carmen.

“Heh why’s that?” smirks Blake as he sits up on the bed and puts on his tanktop.

“For instance if we met on the road or somewhere I wouldn’t be this pretty you know....without bathing or soap I would be.....dirty...ugly” says Carmen hesitantly as she combs her hair.

“Dirty yeah, but ugly never” laughs Blake.

“You were always the sweet talker” smirks Carmen.

“So, you do like this place?” asks Blake firmly.

“Yeah I guess, we’re safe, we haven’t had a breach in a while, the garden is growing us vegetables, it feels a bit like before you know” says Carmen sentimentally.

“Hmm well maybe you’re right” mutters Blake.

“What don’t you think the same?” asks Carmen.

“The one thing I love about this place is that I found you, to be honest I was starting to lose hope out there with Ian, that we’d eventually get chewed up or killed, this place is alright but when a bigger herd will pass through we won’t make it and I still don’t like that Jarvis dude.” says Blake toughly.

“Fighting a bigger herd will be hard work I agree with that, you have to cut Jarvis some slack, I know he’s been under pressure for some time he’s doing his best to keep this place going, and you’re not helping by not trusting him, you still haven’t told him about your pistols, he did give your katana back after all” says Carmen harshly.

“And I’m not planning to tell him, I always like to have a back up plan and besides if I gave him my pistols then he’d just return them without ammunition, he did the same with that woman...what’s her name?...” says Blake toughly.

“Amanda” replies Carmen.

“Yeah her, she was quite pissed about that and I would be too, she only stayed here because of her niece otherwise she would have left” says Blake.

“She wants what’s best for her niece, all of us want peace and safety, this place is better than being out on the road, believe me” grins Carmen.

“Yeah it’s better till supplies ran out” mutters Blake as he puts on his boots.

“As long as that garden keeps giving us veges then will be okay” responds Carmen.

“Everything ends eventually darling” smiles Blake.

“You’re on watch today? or is it a supply run day?” chuckles Carmen.

“I don’t know yet, I think Ian is on watch on the south side of town, I’ll pay him a visit, haven’t talked to him in a while” mumbles Blake.

“Well I prefer to help out with the garden, than deal with lurkers” smiles Carmen.

“Better for you I want you to be safe” smirks Blake.

“Aww my man” says Carmen sarcastically as she kisses him.

“I’ll see you later then” giggles Carmen as she walks towards the front door.

“You bet” smiles Blake.

Blake grabs his pistols from under the mattress, he starts thinking about whether or not he should take one just in case and rush to give the other to Carmen.

[Leave both guns under the mattress, take the katana only]

[Take one gun, leave the other under the mattress]

[Take one gun and give the other to Carmen]

Meanwhile

“Hi, slept well?” asks Amanda as she meets Carter and Zack outside in the square.

“Better, considering they all allocated us to some nice flats” chuckles Carter.

“This place brings back a bit of luxury for all we have been through” mutters Zack.

“Look Zack, I know you’re hurting, but you got to let go of Skylar” says Carter harshly.

“I’m trying you think it’s that easy, after every supply run I wish I could just....bump into her” sighs Zack.

“Have you guys seen the rest?” asks Amanda.

“Kaden took Winston to a nearby lake to catch some fish, I think our ‘leader’ is getting fed up of eating nothing but vegetables and fruits everyday” says Carter firmly.

“That asshole is keeping everyone under strict control, he refused to give our ammo back because then someone might take this place by force or something” mumbles Amanda.

“The two things good about this place is that we still have some food, we have beds, and we have a bit of protection from walkers” says Zack confidently.

“We have been here quite a while though, I’m getting a bit attached to this place” smiles Carter.

“Well don’t, tomorrow Jarvis wants to call in a town meeting about changing some ground rules” says Amanda worriedly.

“What do you think that means?” asks Zack.

“It could mean anything, a few people have left the community recently” says Amanda.

“Wait, who skipped town?” asks Carter abruptly.

“Well you remember that guy Jason and his girlfriend right?” asks Amanda.

“Ah yeah that dude with the guitar, haven’t seen him in a while” replies Carter cheerfully.

“That’s because he left with her, but I didn’t see them leave though” mutters Amanda.

“Then how do you know they left if you haven’t seen them?” asks Zack curiously.

“Jarvis told me” replies Amanda sternly.

“Has anyone else conformed that?” asks Zack.

“Yeah I asked Kaden he said the same thing and that Phil and Carol had left too because they didn’t like the new rules stated by Jarvis” responds Amanda.

“Well nothing to dwell about I guess they just got tired of this place” smirks Carter.

“Maybe, but still it sounds strange” mutters Zack.

“I thought the same thing” says Amanda with her eyes narrowed.

“Oh come on stop thinking too much it’s all good, I gotta go have a shift on the east side” smiles Carter as he rushes off.

“Can I tell you something Amanda?” asks Zack hesitantly.

“Sure, and call me Mandi” smiles Amanda.

“If I’d knew back then, that I wouldn’t find Skylar here, I....I would have voted on staying at that warehouse” sighs Zack.

“Why?” asks Amanda in slight shock.

“I just hate the idea of having a dictator run this place” says Zack anxiously.

“Well I was sort of the leader of our little group” smiles Amanda.

“Yes but with you it was different, you have a niece to take care of, you’re generally kind and caring towards the people you trust, this dude Jarvis on the other hand is quite cold and he doesn’t seem to care much for anyone beside Kaden” says Zack toughly.

“It’s not easy handling a community this big by your own, I wouldn’t consider him cold but very distant towards some people, maybe we are over reacting....if we don’t have hard evidence we’re just gonna have to stick around I guess” says Amanda softly.

“Hmm maybe” mutters Zack.

“I’m just pissed that they didn’t give our ammo back, they only give us some when we go on supply runs” says Amanda.

“So when you go next time with them, maybe try hiding some extra ammo and bring it to the flat, that way we can keep our own hidden stock” suggest Zack.

“They do keep close tabs on that, it’s risky but doable I guess” mutters Amanda.

[“It’s going to be tough, but we have to try”]

[“Forget it, I’m not going to put myself or Sarah in trouble”]

“Hey Devin, get up” whispers Devyn.

“Wh-What is it?” replies Devin lethargically.

“I think it’s time for your shift” whispers Devyn.

“Oh yeah, damn almost forgot” mutters Devin.

“Be careful out there” smiles Devyn.

“I will, besides you can come and see me every now and then, I’m not that far you know” smirks Devin.

“I know, but today I might be busy, that guy Sebastian Hawkins is setting up a school session for the kids maybe I’ll help him out or even join in.” smiles Devyn.

“School? we have more important things to worry about and who’s this guy Sebastian” says Devin harshly.

“You haven’t seen him before? he’s the one with short brown hair and stubble, before the apocalypse he studied on becoming a teacher” says Devyn ecstatically.

“Do you mean that guy who we met in the first days? he’s in his thirties I think, right?” mutters Devin.

“Yes that’s him” smiles Devyn.

“I still think the whole teaching idea is a bit unnecessary in a time like this” says Devin harshly.

“You are right I guess, but it will keep my mind off of things, and it will help some people feel like we are regaining certain things that we used to have before” sighs Devyn.

“Do what you think is best” says Devin rigidly.

“I’m gonna leave my pistol behind this nightstand as usual, so that you know” says Devin firmly.

“Okay, what if someone finds it this time?” asks Devyn worriedly.

“No one will find it, no one comes in here apart from our group” says Devin.

“Maybe you should take it with you this time” says Devyn in a concerned tone.

[Take the gun]

[Leave the gun]

• [Take one gun and give the other to Carmen]

[“It’s going to be tough, but we have to try”] I guess... I don't know.

[Take the gun]

The Walking Dead Episode 3: Reason To Fear Chapter 2: Safe Haven? 14 Weeks into the ZA Louisville “Have I ever told you how beautif

• edited July 2014

That way he has one when he needs it but still won't be unarmed if one gun is found.

[Take the gun]

The Walking Dead Episode 3: Reason To Fear Chapter 2: Safe Haven? 14 Weeks into the ZA Louisville “Have I ever told you how beautif

• Oh tomato.

[“Forget it, I’m not going to put myself or Sarah in trouble”]

[Take the gun]

• edited July 2014

[Leave the gun]

• Take one gun, leave the other under the mattress

It’s going to be tough, but we have to try

Take the gun

• “No I have to take at least one with me” mumbles Blake to himself as picks up one of his automatic pistols.

He goes outside, it’s a nice sunny morning, Blake notices Amanda in the distance and waves hello to her as he walks towards the south side.

“Hey Ian what’s up man? haven’t seen you in a while” smiles cheerfully blake.

“Yeah hey I’ve been busy recently” says Ian distantly as he hold his hunters rifle.

“I can see that” says Blake sarcastically.

“Listen, I’m doing my best to keep this community safe and all, if you don’t like it then leave me alone” says Ian harshly.

“I don’t know what you’re up to, but I know one thing that you will never be the obedient type you have either changed or you’re hiding something from me” says Blake intriguingly.

“Look I know you hate following rules and especially listening to Jarvis, but once you get on his side then he’ll benefit you with all sort of good stuff” whispers Ian.

“Aha I knew it, that you’re up to something, what type of benefits are you talking about?” asks Blake in slight shock.

“Like gaining special access to food and ammo, that’s what I’m talking about” whispers Ian with a smirk.

“Wait a minute, you want to steal stuff from the community” says Blake in shock.

“Shhh keep you’re voice down Stephen will be back any minute, shit It’s not stealing it’s..” says Ian.

“Hey Blake how are you? slept well?” interrupts Stephen as he puts on his jacket and walks to his post.

“I’m great and you?” asks Blake firmly.

“I’m fine man, my girlfriend Nicky she’s setting up a book club for the community ain’t that amazing” smiles Stephen.

“Yeah I guess, where did she get all the books from anyway?” asks Blake curiously.

“Well Nicky was a librarian before this shit hit the fan, she loves reading, there is or was a small school near the east side of town it had a small library she managed to get most of the books from there and she gathered a lot through supply runs” smiles Stephen.

“Resourceful girl when it comes to....books” smirks Blake.

“It’s a good thing she wants to bring back some activities that we use to have before all this, one day we won’t have to worry about walkers anymore, it will all come back to normal I believe it” smiles Ian.

“Damn you’re so naive” mutters Stephen.

“No I’m not we’ll see who’s wrong” says Ian anxiously.

“Yeah I’m gonna go guys, nice talking to you” says Blake awkwardly.

Blake walks up to Amanda and Carter.

“It’s going to be tough, but we have to try” says Amanda.

“Yeah good and” says Zack

“Hey you two” says Blake cheerfully.

“Hey man, I’ll talk to you later Mandi” says Zack weirdly as he walks away.

“What’s up with him?” asks Blake.

“Oh he’s just having a rough patch that’s all” smiles Amanda.

“So, how are you and your niece?” smiles Blake.

“Sarah’s good I guess, she’s spending a lot of time with Liam and Link recently” says Amanda softly.

“And what about you” says Blake worriedly.

“I’m fine considering” says Amanda faintly.

“Look you can talk to me if you want” smiles Blake.

“It’s...do feel happy here” asks Amanda wincing.

“I found Carmen, so the answer is yes” says Blake cheerfully.

“What I mean is do you believe in this community? do you feel safe?” asks Amanda bleakly.

“This place had it’s ups and downs but it does the job in keeping us safe, do I believe in the community....hmm...not so much when there’s a leader in charge” says Blake rigidly.

“In every community or group there’s a leader” says Amanda abruptly.

“I know it’s just...I didn’t like this dude Jarvis from the first minute I met him and I still don’t but thats nothing new you know this already” smiles Blake.

“Sometimes it feels like a prison, our guns are useless without ammo, what if a herd comes through and we won’t be able to protect ourselves? what will we do then huh” asks Amanda angrily.

[“Look just calm down, relax it’s gonna be fine”]

[Give her your gun]

[“Listen, I might have a certain plan”]

[Stay silent]

“Okay I’ll take it, you might be right it could come in handy” smirks Devin.

“Of course I’m right” chuckles Devyn.

“Take care don’t learn too much” smiles Devin as he leaves the flat.

“Hey guys what are you up to?” asks Devin as he bumps into Link and Sarah.

“Oh nothing” says Link emphatically.

“What do yo have there? show me” asks Devin.

“Man, we took some comics from that abandoned store, some lady wants to turn it a ‘book club’ such a lame thing” says Link rudely.

“The lady’s name is Nicky and show her some respect” says Devin firmly.

“Yeah whatever” shrugs Link.

“This looks like an interesting comic, I’m taking it” says Devin as he skips through a couple of pages.

“It’s good you’ll like it” smiles Sarah.

“Wait I haven’t read that one yet, thanks a lot Sarah” says Link anxiously.

“See ya’ll later” says Devin cheerfully as he proceeds towards the Square.

Devin notices Michael putting on his combat vest over a black undershirt as he walks into the street near the square.

“Hey Michael nice day ain’t it?” smiles Devin.

“Oh hey Devin good that you’re here, listen we’re heading out for a supply run soon, if you want to join us you can take one member from your group with you, but if you wish to be on watch today then it’s fine” smiles Michael.

[Go on the supply run with (Liam,Link,Sarah,Amanda,Devyn,Carter,Zack)]

[Stay and do watch]

• [“Listen, I might have a certain plan”]

[Go on the supply run with Link]

“No I have to take at least one with me” mumbles Blake to himself as picks up one of his automatic pistols. He goes outside, it’s a nice

We need his wooden sword!

“No I have to take at least one with me” mumbles Blake to himself as picks up one of his automatic pistols. He goes outside, it’s a nice

[Go on the supply run with Zack] so he can steal some extra ammo.

• [Listen, I might have a certain plan"]

• edited July 2014

[I might have a certain plan]

[Supplies! Featuring Link!]

• CiD is love.

CiD is life.

[Listen, I might have a certain plan"] [Go on the supply run with Link]

• [Go on the supply run with Zack]

[“Listen, I might have a certain plan”]

• edited July 2014

It is kind of dangerous to go alone.

-realizes no one gets his stupid references-

Fuck.

[“Listen, I might have a certain plan”] [Go on the supply run with Link] We need his wooden sword!

• Gustav is Kenny

Kenny is Gustav

CiD is love. CiD is life.

• Nah, I'm actually Link.

Gustav is Kenny Kenny is Gustav

• “Hey Amanda keep it down, listen I might have a certain plan” whispers Blake loudly.

“What plan?” asks Amanda abruptly.

“You can’t tell anyone about this okay? Look you know that guy I was with Ian, he’s trying to score some points with Jarvis so he can gain access to the armory” whispers Blake.

“Damn he’s going to get himself into a lot of trouble” says Amanda worriedly.

“What do you mean?” asks Blake shockingly.

“Well for one Ian doesn’t actually strike me as an individual who works well in a team, he’s selfish and he’ll put his shit above everybody else” says Amanda stiffly.

“Hell you got a point, but he’s our only chance in getting in, we could take as much ammo and food we want and hit the road if things get hairy.” whispers Blake.

“We have to take things slowly, you saw what happened with the last guy that stole food” mutters Amanda.

“Yeah well we all voted to do the right thing and let him go, wasn’t our fault that he was an asshole and came back to try and kill Jarvis or Kaden” says Blake firmly.

“That’s why Jarvis has called in a meeting tomorrow about changing a few rules around here” says Amanda worriedly.

“Fuck that doesn’t sound good” winces Blake.

“Good morning to ya both” interrupts Jarvis smiling.

“Oh hello” says Amanda in fear.

“Whats wrong, did something happened?” asks Jarvis toughly.

“No it’s fine really” replies Amanda with a slight smile.

“Okay then, what about you Blake how are you holding?” smirks Jarvis.

“I’m doing great thanks for asking” says Blake reluctantly.

“Nice to hear, if you’re free I could use a hand on reinforcing those fences or if you’re busy now you can later buck up with me and Kaden on a supply run, we’re going on a long one this time” smiles Jarvis.

[“Okay I’ll go help you with the fence, but I’m busy later on”]

[“I’m busy now, but later I’ll join you on that supply run”]

[“I think Ian told me to go and do watch on the north side, Jeremy would use the help”]

[“I promised Carmen that I would visit her after my shift on the north side”]

“Sure I’ll help with the supply run, I’ll go get Link” says Devin softly.

“Link? you’re taking a kid to back you up?” chuckles Michael.

“He might be a kid but he’s capable of cracking a few heads” says Devin anxiously.

“Fine, I’m not judging the kid might learn a few things” smirks Michael.

Devin goes back inside the flat building and sees Sarah and Link laughing in the hallway.

“Hey Link come over here” shouts Devin.

“What is it now?” asks Link reluctantly.

“You’re coming with me on a supply run” smiles Devin.

“And what if I say no?” asks Link curiously.

They glance each other for a brief second.

“Just kidding, of course I want to come” smiles Link.

“Wait you’re not doing watch today?” Devyn interrupts.

“No, I’m going on a supply run I think I should be back soon” says Devin firmly.

“Just be careful okay” says Devyn as she gives him a hug.

“You worry to much” smiles Devin.

“Hey you guys coming?” yells Michael standing beside a military jeep.

“Yeah, who’s this?” asks Devin.

“Oh I thought you guys met, this’s Jean” says Michael cheerfully.

“Hello” says the 17 year old with messy black and wearing a blue undershirt.

“Hey there” says Devin and Link.

“Since you chose to take a kid with you, I thought on doing the same” smirks Michael.

“Hey I’m not a kid” says Jean abruptly and angrily.

“Neither am I” says Link.

“I guess no one is a kid anymore in the apocalypse, everyone in the car” says Michael harshly.

Meanwhile

Garden

“Hey Cecelia are these berries ready for picking?” shouts Carmen.

“What do you think darling?” says Cecelia softly as she ties up her blonde hair into a messy bun.

“Well, I would pick them if I was alone here” chuckles Carmen.

“Lucky for you your intuition serves you well, try these strawberries” smiles Cecelia as she shows her a bowl of strawberries.

“Mmmmm....delicious...I can’t remember when was the last time I ate one of those” says Carmen dreamily.

“Well get used to them we’ll be having quite a lot of them” says Cecelia softly.

“Why?” asks Carmen as she gobbles up a strawberry.

“Jarvis likes them so he kindly asked me to grow more of them than other fruits” says Cecelia firmly.

“He’s one demanding cookie” says Carmen sweetly.

“He is, it’s a little selfish off him to ask me to do that, just saying” says Cecelia.

“Why? he built this community he deserves some credit” says Carmen rigidly.

“It was good at first, but now things are getting complicated, a lot of tension after that incident” says Cecelia faintly.

“How’s your daughter feeling?” asks Carmen compassionately.

“She’s great, my little Viola is growing fast, her hair is getting darker a bit like...” says Cecelia as she shutters her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” asks Carmen worriedly.

“Nothing, I just love my daughter so much” replies Cecelia sincerely.

“I know you do” sighs Carmen.

“You and Blake are getting along well?” asks Cecelia softly.

“Yeah in these few weeks everything is going very fast” says Carmen overwhelmed.

“You sound a bit disappointed dear” remarks Cecelia with concern.

“No no, it’s the opposite I’m happy we found each other again....I....I’m just afraid of losing him” sighs Carmen.

“You can’t think like that, in times like these we have to embrace the things we love so much and cherish them” says Cecelia softly.

“Like you and your husband-to-be Sebastian, you never told me how you guys met” smiles Carmen ecstatically.

“It’s a long story I don’t want to talk about it” replies Cecelia abruptly.

“I’m sorry” says Carmen sorrowfully.

“No it’s okay, lets just get on with our work” smiles Cecelia.

Square

“Liam we’re you heading!” asks Nicky loudly.

“I’m going to school or something that resembles it” replies Liam bleakly.

“You feeling okay?” asks Nicky worriedly.

“I’m...I’m coping better if that answers your question” sighs Liam.

“Try to move on...I know it’s never easy...but you have people here who care for you deeply” says Nicky as she touches Liam on the shoulder.

“I guess” shrugs Liam.

“Well if you don’t want to go to Sebastian’s classes, you can always come with me to the book store I need some help with sorting things out” smiles Nicky

[“My friends are waiting for me at school, I should go”]

[“Never knew you had a book store, sure I’ll help you out”]

• [“I’m busy now, but later I’ll join you on that supply run”]

“Hey Amanda keep it down, listen I might have a certain plan” whispers Blake loudly. “What plan?” asks Amanda abruptly. “You can’t tel

• [“Okay I’ll go help you with the fence, but I’m busy later on”]

“Hey Amanda keep it down, listen I might have a certain plan” whispers Blake loudly. “What plan?” asks Amanda abruptly. “You can’t tel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.