More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• edited July 2014

[“I’m busy now, but later I’ll join you on that supply run”]

Having a hard time deciding on this one, but after some thoughts I think I really want to see how the supply run turns out. Could be a good opportunity to learn more about Jarvis.

[“Never knew you had a book store, sure I’ll help you out”]

Domingez posted: »

“Hey Amanda keep it down, listen I might have a certain plan” whispers Blake loudly. “What plan?” asks Amanda abruptly. “You can’t tel

• “I’m busy now, but later I’ll join you on that supply run”

“Never knew you had a book store, sure I’ll help you out”

“Hey Amanda keep it down, listen I might have a certain plan” whispers Blake loudly. “What plan?” asks Amanda abruptly. “You can’t tel

• Deym first part that got a dislike :(

• Sorry, missclicked. I was reading it on mobile and missed the upvote button. :-D

Deym first part that got a dislike

• No problem, I thought I gained my first hater ;)

Pipas posted: »

Sorry, missclicked. I was reading it on mobile and missed the upvote button. :-D

• “Sorry I’m busy now, but I could use a jog later on” says Blake pleasantly.

“Good, glad to hear that” smiles Jarvis wintry and walks away.

“Are you nuts?” gestures and whispers Amanda.

“Well I had to say something” whispers Blake angrily.

“God....just be careful” says Amanda carefully.

“Besides I never been on his ‘supply runs’ I want to see how he copes on the outside” says Blake in a controlled voice.

“Just don’t do anything stupid, I’ll see you tomorrow” says Amanda definite.

“I won’t and see ya” smirks Blake.

Meanwhile

“You’re so quiet today” remarks Rachel as she chops a piece of wood.

“I’m just thinking a lot, that’s all” replies Bradley thoughtfully as he picks up a hammer and nails.

“What about?” asks Rachel curiously.

“My sister mainly, but I also wonder sometimes about Katherine, Ellis and Elias” mutters Bradley.

“You worry to much about her” responds Rachel with a sweet smile.

“How can I not worry? she’s seeing that creepy guy Jarvis” says Bradley furiously.

“Well they’ve been together long before we came here, he seems to be treating her well, I thought you got over it” replies Rachel confidently.

“Apparently I haven’t” says Bradley harshly.

“Changing the subject you smell nice today, new cologne?” chuckles Rachel.

“Actually yes, how’d you know?” smiles Bradley surprisingly.

“Oh, maybe because I got a good nose” smirks Rachel.

“Good morning to ya” interrupts Jarvis.

“Jesus you fucking scared” Rachel frowns irritably.

“Sorry about that honey” says Jarvis gruffly.

“I ain’t your honey asshole” says Rachel loudly and rudely.

“Jez I said sorry chill down now” says Jarvis sarcastically.

“What do you want?” asks Bradley reluctantly.

“Nothing just came to take some wood and cardboards, that side needs reinforcing” smiles Jarvis.

“Where’s Katie?” asks Bradley shortly.

“She’s down at the drug store, checking and sorting out our stocks” replies Jarvis firmly.

“You look angry something the matter?” grunts Jarvis.

“It’s nothing, you need any help?” answers Bradley bluntly.

“Could use some, but maybe Rachel needs ya here” grins Jarvis.

“No, I’m nearly done I have to go check on Nicholas at school, so no need staying here with me Brad” nods Rachel.

“Fine” replies Bradley as he grabs his gear.

Few minutes later

“It’s strange we never got to do anything together” remarks Jarvis abruptly.

“Maybe that’s for the best” says Bradley rudely.

“No need for being rude, you must really hate me huh? what have I done again to piss you off ” asks Jarvis toughly as he pauses.

Major Choice: Honesty

[“Just stay away from my sister or else I’ll kill you”]

[“I want you to stay away from my sister for good”]

[“It’s nothing”]

[“Nothing, I’m just not happy with the way you run things around here”]

“Never knew you had a book store, sure I’ll help you out” smiles Liam.

“Well it’s not an actual book store but something that resembles it” Nicky laughs briefly.

Book store

“It’s nice being useful for a change” mutters Liam.

“Don’t beat yourself about not doing anything, you’re still a kid, what do you want to do? go on supply runs where it’s dangerous” asks Nicky in concern.

“I messed up when I was on watch in the first week” sighs Liam.

“You weren’t ready yet” responds Nicky pleasantly.

“I just want to do something good you know, I can protect myself and others I just need to be given a chance again” says Liam with his eyes narrowed as he place books on the shelf.

“You’re being very helpful now, I appreciate it” smiles Nicky sweetly.

“Hello! I came to borrow a book by William Shakespeare” shouts Jeremy jokingly as he enters the store.

“We’re up here, I’ll be down in a sec” yells Nicky cheerfully.

“Who’s that?” asks Liam.

“My brother” replies Nicky as she goes down the stairs.

“Hey sis” says Jeremy loudly.

“Wow that’s a nice white shirt you have date today?” laughs Nicky.

“Found it in that store Abbott’s Tailor, looks cool, so I decided to take it” smiles Jeremy.

“Nice place you got here” remarks Jeremy positively.

“It’s getting there” says Nicky shyly.

“You busy later on? got any plans with Stephen?” asks Jeremy cheerfully.

“Now that you mention it, Stephen is cooking dinner for us tonight” smiles Nicky softly.

“Okay when Stephen says he’s cooking that only means one thing” chuckles Jeremy.

“What?” asks Nicky abruptly.

“Oh I’m not going to disturb you both....you know....” giggles Jeremy.

“You dirty bastard, what are you up to tonight?” says Nicky pleasantly.

“Nothing much, doing watch at night, I’ll be lucky if I don’t fell asleep” smiles Jeremy.

“If you can’t take night shifts, then tell Jarvis” responds Nicky worriedly.

“No, I can do it, just don’t worry about it, besides I won’t be alone, see ya sis” replies Jeremy firmly as he exits.

“I’m back, how’re you doing?” asks Nicky as she rushes upstairs.

“Nothing sorting books out just like you told me, alphabetically, I found an interesting novel earlier, mind if I borrowed it?” asks Liam softly.

“Sure no need asking take it for as long as you want” smiles Nicky.

“Do you think Jarvis will let me go on one of those supply runs one day?” asks Liam weakly.

“Maybe I don’t know sweetie” replies Nicky unsurely.

“I just want to prove myself to everyone, to my friends especially” says Liam decisively.

[“Give yourself some more time, you’ll go one day”]

[“I’ll talk to Jarvis”]

[Stay silent]

• Wow I need to catch up!

[“It’s nothing”]

“Sorry I’m busy now, but I could use a jog later on” says Blake pleasantly. “Good, glad to hear that” smiles Jarvis wintry and walks away

• [“Nothing, I’m just not happy with the way you run things around here”]

“Sorry I’m busy now, but I could use a jog later on” says Blake pleasantly. “Good, glad to hear that” smiles Jarvis wintry and walks away

• [“Give yourself some more time, you’ll go one day”]

[“It’s nothing”]

• [“It’s nothing”]

• “Egh...it’s nothing forget it” mutters Bradley angrily.

“Good, pass me those nails” says Jarvis in a controlled voice as a he grabs a hammer.

“Jarvis! where do you want these fishes?!” yells Kaden exhaustedly as he’s holding a huge bucket full of fish.

“You guys did a good job, I mean Winston did a good job, send him into my office I’ll be there soon” yells Jarvis as he hammers a cupboard.

“Will do” replies Kaden affirmatively.

“Wow now we’re having fish, making progress ey?” says Bradley sarcastically.

“I have enough of eating just veges and fruits” smirks Jarvis.

“Well get used to it” says Bradley shortly.

“We don’t have to get use to anything, we just have to push forward find solutions, expand what we already have, catching fish is big step forward” says Jarvis seriously.

“Winston is pretty much the only guy here that knows anything about fishing” says Bradley rigidly.

“Anyone can learn to fish, it’s just the lack of supplies like bait and fishing rods that’s pulling us back”

“Yeah and Winston isn’t really capable of teaching anyone, if you know what I mean” says Bradley firmly.

“He’s pretty much screwed and useless in this apocalypse due to his disabilities....but I guess he knows how to take care of himself, he wouldn’t last this long otherwise.” smirks Jarvis.

“Useless is a strong word man, he did a good job you said” says Bradley mildly.

“Yeah well sometimes that ain’t enough” grunts Jarvis.

“So what’s the next step of our ‘progression’?” asks Bradley sarcastically.

“Finding meat, none of us are trained hunters, but we figure out something......god I miss meat” says Jarvis dreamily.

“Maybe we should start looking for farms? If we’re lucky, we could stubble upon a pig or cow.” says Bradley calmly.

“Every farm we passed or looted was pretty much picked clean, no animals whatsoever.” replies Jarvis toughly.

“Then I guess we have to stick to fish, veges and fruits then” smirks Bradley.

“Look I’m gonna go talk to Katie, I’ll take care of this wall later” says Bradley reluctantly.

“Yeah I’m heading back to my flat gonna have a chat or should I say ‘exchange a few words on paper’ with Winston then I’ll gather up a few chaps for a supply run” says Jarvis decisively.

“Ye good luck with that” replies Bradley cynically.

School

“Good bye Sebastian see you later” says Viola, Sarah and Nicholas loudly as they rush out from the classroom.

“Go see your mum Viola, if she’s not at home go check the garden okay sweetie?” smiles Sebastian.

“Okay” says Viola sweetly.

“Ey Sebastian I enjoyed today’s lesson” says Devyn sweetly.

“Heh yeah lets call it a lesson, I never thought I would be the only teacher in a time like this” replies Sebastian cheerfully.

“We all have a role to play in this community” smiles Devyn.

“That’s true, it’s just ironic you know, I sometimes laugh to myself thinking that I studied to become a teacher in....a zombie apocalypse” chuckles Sebastian.

“Believe it or not, before all this I studied psychology” says Devyn pleasantly.

“Tough subject, why did you study it?” grins Sebastian.

“Oh I wanted to become a psychiatrist, always wanted to help people out” says Devyn calmly.

“To bad things turned out differently huh?” says Sebastian sadly as he gathers his papers and books.

“I guess, but I still help the people I love and trust” says Devyn positively.

“Family is important, I...I’m grateful that I managed to get Cecelia and Viola to this place, we..we were so weak when Michael found us, back then this community was pretty much deserted.” sighs Sebastian.

“So, Michael was leading things for a while or was Jarvis here already?” asks Devyn curiously.

“Um... no Jarvis was the one that gathered the first group of survivors, Michael and Kaden came up with the plan to seal off four sides of this town so that no lurkers would get in, once everything was going smoothly they gradually started expanding, finding survivors recruiting them giving everyone a second chance” says Sebastian sentimentally.

“Was Jarvis from around here?” persists mildly Devyn

“He was from a small town not far from here, once it got overrun they escaped and stubbled upon this town where they thought of making this place something long term you know” says Sebastian calmly.

“Smart, but how did they manage to clear this place from walkers? I mean I believe this place was also a bit infested with those ghouls” says Devyn thoughtfully.

“You bet it was, but they had the firepower and strong will to clear this place out, I guess for them was fight now or never” smirks Sebastian.

“I think it’s time to go, anything else you wanted to ask me?” smiles Sebastian warmly.

[“Do you know what Jarvis did before the apocalypse?”]

[“Did Jarvis lose someone close, like family or friends?”]

[“What did Michael do before all this? Has he lost anyone?”]

[“Do you trust Jarvis?”]

“So how far are we heading?” asks Devin mildly.

“It’s a bit far from Louisville, I really want to finally check out that hardware store we were suppose to last week, we could use them tools to start building that damn wall” says Michael rigidly.

“Wall? I though we were suppose to reinforce the fence first” asks Link.

“The fences are only a temporary solution, a bigger herd will get through it easily, now that we have enough people we can start working” says Michael confidently.

“Makes sense” mutters Jean.

“Of course it makes sense Jeanie boy, we wouldn’t be doing this otherwise” responds Michael harshly.

“Stop calling me that my name’s Jean not Jeanie” replies Jean abruptly and anxiously.

“Whatever, now here take this rifle Devin you have 4 bullets use them wisely, Link stay close and use your sword when necessary, Jean take this gun it’s fully loaded if you need to crack a few heads under pressure I understand you have your spiked knuckles right?” says Michael stiffly.

“Yep got it” says Jean shortly.

“Alright, we get in and out as usual, hang tight” says Michael unemotionally.

30 minutes later

The four got out of their vehicle and walked through a deserted town, they only encountered a few walkers on the way Michael killed them with his machete.

“So quiet here” says Link.

“Which is a good thing” smiles Michael.

“I can see the hardware store” points Jean.

“Good eye kid” smirks Michael.

“Then lets move” says Link cheerfully.

“Aaaaaaa leave me alone get off, arghhhh......fuck help!” yells someone in the distance.

“Where the hell is it coming from?” asks Jean in shock.

“Fuck someone’s going to bring the dead on us” whispers Michael as he crouches behind a car.

“Seems like this place isn’t dead after all” replies Devin sarcastically as he cocks his rifle.

“GET OFF ASSHOLES.....AAAAA” screams a man histerically running out from an alley.

“AAAAAFUCK” screams the man as a lurker bites his wrist.

“Over there” whispers Michael.

“It’s a man we have to help him” says Link firmly.

“No” says Michael bluntly.

“Why not?” asks Jean in fear.

“That guy’s dead anyway” says Michael harshly.

“We have to do something” says Devin loudly as he stands up and points his rifle.

“Don’t shoot think about it, we’ll have more time to loot the store if we leave him alone” says Michael calculatedly.

“What?” replies Devin in horror.

“If you kill him, those walkers will know we’re here” says Michael toughly.

Devin lowers his rifle as he looks into the distance in horror.

“What the fuck Devin? you’re just gonna leave that man to root?” asks Link angrily.

“This is wrong, we can’t do this” remarks Jean in shock.

[Devin should put the man out of his misery]

[Leave him and rush to the hardware store]

• [“Do you trust Jarvis?”]

As cruel as it might be, Michael is right. The man is as good as dead and if they shoot him, the walkers could notice them. Better not risking the lifes of the group. Maybe they could shoot him after looting the store.

On a completely unrelated note, after that last part I totally ship Brad and Rachel (Brachel?). I mean, I can't be the only one who found their little banter very cute :D

“Egh...it’s nothing forget it” mutters Bradley angrily. “Good, pass me those nails” says Jarvis in a controlled voice as a he grabs a ham

• [Leave him and rush to the hardware store]

[“Do you know what Jarvis did before the apocalypse?”]

“Egh...it’s nothing forget it” mutters Bradley angrily. “Good, pass me those nails” says Jarvis in a controlled voice as a he grabs a ham

• edited July 2014

[“Do you trust Jarvis?”]

Oh boi', this is something. Pie pies for everyone! Winston doen' work \o/

• [“Do you trust Jarvis?”]

• Book Store

“Give yourself some more time, you’ll go one day” smiles Nicky.

“Eh” sighs Liam.

“But don’t you go thinking that you’re useless, I’m going to be on watch tomorrow you can join me and see how things work, I’ll maybe even show you how to use a crossbow” smiles pleasantly Nicky.

“That would be cool” smiles Liam joyfully.

“Okay lets get this quickly done and then you can go see your friends” says Nicky positively.

School

“Just one more thing, do you trust Jarvis?” asks Devyn intriguingly.

“Er- yeah I guess I don’t see why I should distrust him, I mean he can be occasionally impulsive but he’s doing well in keeping us safe, right?” says Sebastian calmly.

“The weird thing is that he doesn’t trust many people here” replies Devyn bluntly.

“In what ways do you mean exactly?” says Sebastian vaguely interested as he zips his bag.

“Well only a few people were granted their ammo back” replies Devyn firmly.

“It’s obvious that he’ll only trust the people that were here from the very start, if you were in his shoes you wouldn’t want everyone walking around armed to the teeth, what if some one loses it and starts killing others, things like these tend to get out hand vey quick” says Sebastian with concern.

“We’ve been here for how long 3 maybe 4 weeks? and he still doesn’t really trust us” responds Devyn unconvinced.

“It’s better this way trust me, I keep my glock with me even though it’s not loaded” says Sebastian vaguely.

“Believe me there will be a time where you’d want it to be loaded” says Devyn enigmatically.

“Let hope it won’t come to that” replies Sebastian vaguely as he leaves the room.

Outside

“Hey Viola want to come later and play some board games with me?” asks Nicholas happily.

“I don’t if my mum will let me” answers Viola softly.

“Oh okay, what about you Sarah?” asks Nicholas shortly.

“I can come” says Sarah cheerfully.

“Sarah!” yells and waves Amanda.

“Gotta go, that’s my aunt, see you later” waves Sarah.

“See ya” says Nicholas and Viola.

“I think I should go too, my mum is waiting for me in the gardens or at home already” says Viola shyly.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” says Nicholas hesitantly.

“Bye” smiles Viola.

“How was your day honey?” says Amanda warmly as she folds her teal sleeves.

“Good” replies Sarah as she hugs her aunt.

“What did you learn at school?” smiles Amanda.

“Nothing much we were reading most o the time and discussing” responds Sarah bluntly.

“I see” says Amanda vaguely.

“Are you going to teach me something new?” asks Sarah excitedly.

“Well I showed you how pretty much everything I know, apart from using a rifle but you’re too small for that” smirks Amanda.

“I enjoyed learning how to tie a rope” chuckles Sarah.

“Don’t laugh it might help you one day” smiles Amanda affectionately.

“You said you learnt it in the academy?” asks Sarah curiously.

“Yes, that was a long time ago, back when things were much simpler” replies Amanda amiably.

“I know” says Sarah sadly.

“Can I go to Nicholas and Rachel’s place later?” asks Sarah calmly.

“Maybe why?” asks Amanda bluntly.

“Play board games and talk” replies Sarah shyly.

“Okay you can go, just don’t be late, or maybe you want me to come pick you up?” asks Amanda smiling.

“No I know the way home, I won’t be late” responds Sarah cheerfully.

Outside the Hardware Store

“Lets go guys we have to rush to the store before anyone sees us” says Devin cautiously.

“Good, run behind me, cover my flank Devin, you two stay close and stopping looking that way” says Michael affirmatively.

“Okay” replies Jean resignedly.

“You guys are cowards, we could have at least give that man a proper death” says Link angrily.

“Shut up Link just fucking shut up and move” says Devin harshly.

They run into the store while still hearing how the man screams horrifically for help as he gets gobbled up by lurkers piece by piece.

“I’ll check isle A if Devin you two search isle B” points Michael.

“Fine whatever” says Link as he lifts his sword.

“I’ll cover you” whispers Jean to Link.

“Heh will see” smirks Link.

5 minutes later

“Grab anything that can be used as a tool” orders Michael.

“I’ll take as much as my backpack can hold” responds Devin calmly.

“Right, I’ll go have a look into the security’s office maybe I’ll find something useful yell if you need me” says Michael sharply.

“Pss Link, two walkers feeding on something” whispers Jean.

“Let take them” says Link bluntly.

“I agree there’s only two of them” says Jean seriously.

“I’ll take shorty” smirks Link.

“But they’re both short” remarks Jean.

“Jezz whatever, you take the one on the left, agreed?” says Link sarcastically.

“Now you’re talking” replies Jean as he puts on his spiked knuckles.

FLAK FLAK FLAK

“Die you dirty shit” says Jean loudly as he beats the walkers head.

“I think you got him, damn you got blood all over your face” mutters Link.

“I’ve been through worse, lets get the stuff and get out of here” says Jean shortly.

“Hmm...microphones...walkie-talkies.....cameras...could come in handy” mumbles Michael to himself as he packs.

“This seems like a waste of time” mumbles Link.

“Shut up and pack already” replies Jean harshly.

BAM BAM BAM BAM

“What the hell?!” shouts Michael.

“It’s not us” yells Jean.

“Someone outside” whispers loudly Devin.

“Can you see anyone?” whisper Michael as he crouches behind a counter.

“Nah” says Devin glancing from behind a tall shelf.

“Jesus they got Joseph!”

“Fuck those damn walkers always this shit has to happen, now they got him motherfuckers!”

“Check that store, I’ll see if there’s any food in here”

“I have a enough of this bullshit, if a walker doesn’t get you the living will, man fuck this, Joseph didn’t deserve this!”

“Shut up you’ll attract more, save the ammo, we were lucky to have these rifles in the first place.”

“Shit two of them are getting in here” whispers Devin in fear.

“Shoot them” says Michael bluntly.

“What?” asks Devin in horror.

“These guys are bad news” answers Michael anxiously.

“How do you know?” whispers Devin.

“Just by listening to them I know already, jeez just do it, you get a clear shot you fire, got it?” whispers Michael sharply.

[Shoot at the men]

[“I...I can’t...lets talk to them first”]

[Reveal yourself and surrender - only Devin]

“These people sound like bad news” whispers Jean to Link.

“Yeah, we shouldn’t take any chance when one gets close enough, shoot him” says Link urgently.

“You fucking mad” replies Jean as he holds his pistol lift and glances occasionally from behind a shelf.

“Just do as I say, they can be murderers” says Link cautiously.

[Shoot at the men]

[“Fuck you Link, you go ahead and shot them yourself” - hand Link the gun]

[Reveal yourself and surrender - only Jean]

• [Shoot at the men]

For both.

Book Store “Give yourself some more time, you’ll go one day” smiles Nicky. “Eh” sighs Liam. “But don’t you go thinking that you’re

• [“I...I can’t...lets talk to them first”]

I'll give those men the benefit of the doubt.

Book Store “Give yourself some more time, you’ll go one day” smiles Nicky. “Eh” sighs Liam. “But don’t you go thinking that you’re

• [Shoot at the men]

[Shoot at the men]

• [“I...I can’t...lets talk to them first”]

• [Shoot at the men]

• [Shoot at the men]
    [Shoot at the men]

• Looks like there's a split decision on whether or not Jean should shoot or surrender, I'll leave the voting open one more day perhaps the next vote will decide the outcome ;)

• [Shoot at the man]
    [Shoot at the man]

• Devin looks behind fearfully at the office window and sees Michael peaking through sneakily and nodding for him to open fire. “Fuck, why do I always have to get into this mess” Devin trembles, as he lays down on the floor with the rifle aimed high, wondering if Link and Jean are okay, from the shadows he notices the scavengers pointing their fingers on where to go and to stay silent. The first man enters the isle in which Devin was packing the equipment, stranger notices the bag opened and tools scattered as if someone left in a terrific hurry “Yo Damian looks like we’re not alone, stay alert” says the man loudly, “Looks clear at my end” sneers the other stranger. He moves forward as Devin mutters to himself “A little bit more and now to the right”.

BAM

The bullet went right through his grey eye, his body collapsed instantly to the ground. “Christ wh-what da hell” yells the other man.

BAM

Devin startles the place goes silent for a brief second, Michael peeks through giving Devin a confused expression on who fired the second round.

“Jean boy, you okay?” Michael shouts hesitantly.

“We’re fine” shouts Jean shortly.

“Shhh I think one of them went to other store across the street he may come in here after those shot” says Devin in a frighting tone.

“Fuck you’re right almost forgot, I’ll try to get a better look at the entrance it’s weird no one shouted after the shots” contemplates Michael.

“Good shot” whispers Link to Jean.

“Yeah thanks, good that Devin and Michael are okay” smiles Jean as he keeps his pistol lifted.

“I’ll go check the front” says Link abruptly.

“No, there were three men at least remember, stay put” whispers Jean as he jerked Links shoulder.

Michael slides across to the middle section of the store where he might get a better look at the front door, a crack of glass was audibly heard by him, and Devin who glanced at him worriedly. Michael points his gun waiting for a target to appear, a long shotgun barrel reveals from around the corner of a shelf, the person holding it has a green bomber jacket he kneels down to examine the body Jean had killed a few minutes ago the man breaths out a deep sigh. As Michael was about to pull the trigger a fourth voice yelled from outside.

“Jesus man there’s so fucking many of them coming, we got to run”

“Just give me a damn minute, Damian and Aiden are dead” shouts the man in the jacket angrily,

“Fuck I’m sorry man but we have to go, we’ll warn the others and get the fuckers who killed them” yells the man from outside.

“Those fuckers are in this store they’re trapped” says the stranger hidden with only his barrel visible to Michael who awaits for a clear shot.

“Leave them to the walkers, we might be outnumbered by them” shouts the man from outside.

The scavenger runs quickly out of the store, a second shot was fired at him. Michael looks at Devin who nods negatively, it was Jean who missed and hit the windows. Jean crouches towards the front door and observes as the two men run into an alleyway on the other side of the road.

“Fuck we have to go after them” remarks Michael in a distressed tone.

“What if they have more men and guns close by? and you heard them a herd is approaching” says Devin in terrifying tone.

“I can hear them growling, Jean Link get the hell over here” yells Michael rushingly.

Jean and Link slide over fast to Devin and Michael.

“We have to go get those two” says Michael decisively.

“Are you mad, there’s about twenty or thirty of them monsters heading for this store, we should just go home” says Jean with his dark eyes wide apart.

“We have to go after them what if they try to follow us?” remarks Link toughly.

“Exactly we go hunt them down, kill them and go home” says Michael decisively as he checks his ammo moves towards the front entrance.

“Fuck this I’m not staying here any longer and I don’t care about those men we were the ones who opened fire they might have been friendly for all we know, man fuck this plan we’re done here, I’m heading for the car” says Devin angrily.

Major Choice: Survival

[“Michael’s right lets go find those men first” - Jean]

[“I agree with Devin, he’s right it’s dangerous here - Jean]

[“I’m with you Michael on this one” - Link]

[“This time Devin’s right, lets just go home - Link]

Blake Amairo sat in the shade by the north entrance waiting for Jarvis’s call to move out, he gazes upon the buildings in the square thinking of how elegant they were, for a moment anyone could forget about the pessimistic reality surrounding them. Blake scratches his head and mumbles about how hot it’s getting, he glances at the guard on watch his name’s Cody, bright kid and strong for an 18 year old. He’s accompanied by a pretty girl named Emily Andrews. Blake never had a chance to see her in action, but she’s been working on watch from the very start of his arrival. Cody stood up on one car looking through his binoculars scanning the area for any walker activity, while Emily sat down with her back leant backwards and her legs waving freely from the roof of the vehicle, she wore a dirty white t-shirt and purple athletic shorts with matching midnight purple flip flops, for a brief second Blake chuckled and thought that this girl was ready to go to a beach rather than protecting a community from the walking dead. Anyway they were chatting about something that Blake couldn’t hear, but from his point of view Emily was doing most of the talking. She looked quite cheerful and optimistic, waving her mahogany brown ponytail from left to right, Blake’s observations were interrupted by Jarvis who seemed a bit anxious while approaching him.

“You ready man?” asked Jarvis sharply.

“You bet, I’ve been waiting for you for some time now” replies Blake in a controlled voice.

“Sorry about that, had something to take care off....damn where the hell is Kaden” mutters Jarvis.

“Haven’t seen him” says Blake vaguely.

“He was suppose to get the vehicle ready, looks like I got to do everything around here” says Jarvis furiously.

After about six minutes a car slowly appeared from around the corner with Kaden driving and Carter sitting in the passenger’s seat.

“What the fuck took you two so long” snarled Jarvis.

“Sorry, had trouble getting it started” responds Kaden unemotionally.

“Next time no more delays, did you at least get the weapons from the armoury?” asks Jarvis scornfully.

“Actually I did, Carter took a .45 colt for himself, I took a shotgun, but here in the back I also have a silver beretta, a crossbow, a swan-off..” lists Kaden.

“Jesus kid, you took the liberty of taking quite a lot of weapons” says Jarvis coldly as he takes a quick look at the weapons.

“We should getting going” remarks Carter.

“So Blake, you planning on just taking your katana?” asks Jarvis uncommitted.

[“Yeah, I’m good”]

[Take (silver beretta, crossbow, swan-off]

Drug Store

“I can’t believe we’re having this conversation again” says Katie exhaustedly as she unpacks a box of medical supplies.

“Yes we are, please just listen to me for this once” persists Bradley.

“I’m not going to stay away from Jarvis for a while, no way” says Katie anxiously.

“Listen people have been leaving or missing, not many people saw them leave, Jarvis doesn’t tell us anything of what he’s up to”

“He tells me, besides you know now he’s going on a supply run, so that’s what he’s up to, just drop it for god sake” says Katie angrily as she places the medicines on the shelf.

“Don’t be naive Katie please” says Bradley wearily.

“Just leave me alone, just go” says Katie impatiently as she goes into the back office.

Bradley exits the drug store infuriated, he stands for a moment to cool down with his hands resting on his hips and mumbles “Damn sis why are you always this stubborn”. Brad lifts his face and sees Sebastian Hawkins across the street with his brown leather bag probably heading home to see his family after a days work. The man waves and smiles as he goes by.

“Everything alright?” a voice interrupts his gaze.

“Oh, hello Amanda” startles Bradley.

“Sorry to startle you” says Amanda affectionately.

“I’m fine, I...I just had another argument with Katie” says Bradley hesitantly.

“By looking at you it didn’t go well” smiles Amanda warmly.

“No, she never listens to me anymore, it’s like.....like....I don’t know...I always wanted to guide her to do good things....of course there were many times where we didn’t see eye to eye, but this time I’m just angry she doesn’t want to do things my way” sighs Bradley as he looks into Amanda’s dark brown eyes.

“Tell me about it” smirks Amanda as she looks down at Sarah.

“I listen to you....most of the time” smiles Sarah hesitantly.

“Yeah you listen well when you sleep” says Amanda as she looks back at Bradley trying ease the tension.

Bradley smiles as he watches the two banter sweetly.

“So, you two heading home?” asks Bradley softly.

“We are, Sarah had school today and I...I well” says Amanda hesitantly.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to” responds Bradley in a soft voice.

“Can we go home? I’m hungry” says Sarah impatiently.

“We’re going sweetie, anyway we only have canned tomato soup or baked beans left for today you get to pick, I’m already fed up with both, I think I’ll go and see Cecelia or Carmen if they have any fresh fruits that they can spare for us” chuckles Amanda.

“That would be cool.....either way I think I want tomato soup” smirks Sarah.

“See you both later” says Bradley abruptly as he puts his hands in his pockets and starts to walk away.

“Sarah go along, I’ll meet you at home” whispers Amanda to Sarah shortly.

“Sure” whispers Sarah back.

“Bradley wait a minute” says Amanda loudly.

Bradley turns around Amanda looks into his piercing blue eyes and says a bit shyly “I’m sorry, if you ever need to talk about you know....things, you can talk to me okay?” smiles Amanda affectionately.

“Okay, I need to ask you one thing, everyone seems to ask this question every now and then but I’ve never heard you say anything about Jarvis” says Bradley bluntly.

“I see you are not a fan of his either” says Amanda thoughtfully.

“No I’m not, the guy is hiding something, I nearly told him what I really thought of him early on, I...I was so angry inside” sighs Bradley.

“Maybe that was for the best.....well I don’t trust this guy at all, he already broke his promise by not giving our ammo back, he keeps this town locked down for his own needs” says Amanda in a controlled voice.

“With food becoming scarce yeah I can imagine him keeping most of the supplies for himself, not to mention the weapons he keeps locked tight” mutters Bradley worriedly.

“Exactly, the only way I see it is that we need to escape” says Amanda shortly.

“First I think we should find out what happened to the people that went missing, some of those folks were good people, one day they were here satisfied the next day I was told that they left” says Bradley abruptly.
    “I agree, but maybe it’s not worth the risk of investigating, we might get caught and then things might get even more complicated, I just don’t want to put myself or my niece in any danger, that’s why escaping will be the safest option.” says Amanda seriously.

“Well I can’t leave my sister” says Bradley rigidly.

“Then take here with you” says Amanda shortly.

“It’s not that simple, she’s....she’s seeing Jarvis” says Bradley angrily.

“Fuck” says Amanda in slight shock.

“Yeah” remarks Bradley cynically.

“Damn look there will be a point where you will have to decide on whether you can even trust your sister” says Amanda coldly.

“I’m quite aware of that, we have to come with a simple plan” says Bradley evasively.

“Eh does your sister have the code to the armoury?” asks Amanda firmly.

“I don’t know I think only Jarvis has it and maybe that Kaden boy” says Bradley thoughtfully.

“I’m pretty sure that Michael has access to everything and so does Kaden” says Amanda confidently.

“He also goes on supply runs with Nicky, Stephen and Jeremy sometimes maybe they have it too” suggests Bradley.

“I doubt that all three has the code, one of them maybe” says Amanda toughly.

“Do you even have any idea where he keeps all the supplies?” asks Bradley with a wry face.

“No one knows” replies Amanda solemnly.

“And how exactly are we gonna get these codes out of them I doubt they’ll tell us just like that” says Bradley firmly.

“One way to get the codes is to get close to Jarvis and gain his trust fully, a second way is we snatch the obvious ones like Michael or Kaden and beat it out of them, or there’s always a third way, hmm we could maybe sneak into their rooms and find something interesting” says Amanda seriously.

“Many possibilities, I doubt they just wrote it down on a piece of paper” says Bradley cynically.

“You never know, but first we need a bigger group to pull this off and a meeting place, you trust anyone here in particular?” asks Amanda cautiously.

“I trust Rachel and....my sister” sighs Bradley.

“Who’s Rachel? you can’t really rely on your sister with this matter” says Amanda decisively.

“I’m sure you’ve seen her around she is quite slim, usually wears a purple or pink flannel shirt and she’s taking care of her younger brother Nicholas, don’t worry about my sister she may have feelings for Jarvis but I don’t think she’ll be capable of betraying me or worse” replies Bradley in controlled tone.

“If you persuade her she might even get the codes out of Jarvis, that would be the easiest way, after all he has to trust her right her?” says Amanda optimistically.

“I guess, so what do you think we should do first” asks Bradley as he fold his arms.

[“We gather up our people and meet up at my place to figure out a plan”]

[“We need to act now you and I, we’ll fill in the rest later”]

• [“I agree with Devin, he’s right it’s dangerous here - Jean]

[“Yeah, I’m good”]

Devin looks behind fearfully at the office window and sees Michael peaking through sneakily and nodding for him to open fire. “Fuck, why do

• edited July 2014

So many choices :D

Let them escape, they are hardly a danger for the group anymore and with all those walkers around it could be too risky.

[Take Silver Beretta]

As far as my limited knowledge of weapons is going, a Beretta is a pretty reliable pistol, has a better accuracy and reach than a sawn-off, needs less skill than a crossbow and has a larger magazine capacity and less recoil than both of them.

Even though Jarvis, Kaden and Michael are all out of town we don't know how long they will be gone. Mandi and Brad could have a hard time explaining themselves if they get caught without backup.

Devin looks behind fearfully at the office window and sees Michael peaking through sneakily and nodding for him to open fire. “Fuck, why do

• edited July 2014

[“Michael’s right lets go find those men first” - Jean]

[Take crossbow]

• This time Devin’s right, lets just go home - Link

I agree with Devin, he’s right it’s dangerous here - Jean

Take silver beretta

We gather up our people and meet up at my place to figure out a plan

• All the choices! \o/

[“Yeah, I’m good”]

• [“I agree with Devin, he’s right it’s dangerous here - Jean]

[“Yeah, I’m good”]

• ["I agree with Devin, he's right it's dangerous here-Jean"]

["This time Devin's right, lets just go home." - Link]

["Yeah, I'm good"]

["We gather up our people and meet up at my place to figure out a plan"]

• “As much as I respect you Michael, but this is too risky, I have to agree with Devin, it’s too dangerous here” says Jean sincerely.

Link sighs deeply “This time Devin is right, lets just go home”.

“Well fuck, fine I’m not going after them by myself besides Jarvis would get suspicious if you guys went back without me” said Michael dubiously.

“Everybody to the car, no wasting time” says Devin sharply.

After hurrying back to the vehicle and driving away in fear of the herd, the four sat quietly for a few minutes, contemplating on what happened and hoping that there won’t be any consequences to their actions, Michael looks in the side mirror glad to see that no one is trailing them, he breaks the silence.

“We should’ve have gone after them” says Michael mildly without expecting anyone to answer.

“It’s done now, at least this trip wasn’t completely wasted I still got a bag full of tools we can use” remarks Devin examining the contents of his brown bag.

“Yeah well on the way back, we should find a gas station or siphon some gas” responds Michael uncommitted.

“I’m sorry I let you down Michael I...I..you know” says Jean softly trying to find his words.

“It’s okay kid don’t worry about it, what’s done is done, now lets hope that no one tries to find us and lets just get home” Michael turns and smiles warmly.

“We also managed to get a few things, maybe not as much as you Devin” says Link coldly.

“Will you get off my back, I know I fucked up a few things back there, but I want the same thing you want, and that’s to do everything to keep us alive.” says Devin in a testy voice.

“Devin was right about leaving that man, it felt as a bad decision overall, sometimes we don’t have a choice we do things to survive, so cut him some slack” says Michael in a controlled tone.

Link winces and stays silent looking through his window.

“If you tried to go against us and help that man alone” Michael pauses “That would have been pretty goddamn stupid” he says heavily.

“Maybe it’s best we all stay quiet until we get home” says Devin exhaustedly.

“I agree with that, man this headache is killing me” mutters Michael as he looks at the road ahead.

Meanwhile

“Yeah I‘m good, my katana is pretty sharp she’ll protect me” smiles Blake warmly.

“Suit yourself, I’m not to good with crossbows hate stringing those damn arrows, I’ll take the swan-off, haven’t had one in my hand for ages” says Jarvis gladly as he holds the short, but powerful weapon at close range.

“No time to spare” says Kaden sullenly.

“Carter get in the back” says Jarvis coldly.

“Hey Cody, get off that car and move it” snarls Jarvis as he gets in.

“Yes Sir” says Cody abruptly.

“What’s with him?” whispers Carter to Blake.

“Being a jerk as usual” says Blake confidently.

“Where are we heading?” asks Kaden unemotionally.

“Remember where you found Bradley and the girl?” asks Jarvis bluntly.

“Yeah I think it was somewhere around Dublin, why?” replies Kaden surprisingly.

“Well there are a lot of houses there that you didn’t check with Michael correct?” asks Jarvis coldly.

“That’s right but we left some folks there who didn’t want to join us” responds Kaden urgently.

“Good, won’t hurt no one to examine the place thoroughly and we’ll loot anything we find on the way” grunts Jarvis.

Meanwhile

“Okay this’s what we do, we gather up our people and meet up at my place to figure out a plan, it’s too risky to act now” says Amanda confidently.

“I’ll go tell Rachel about our little rendezvous, so we should meet up in about an hour?” asks Bradley thoughtfully.

“Yeah should be enough for me to gather up my people” nods Amanda.

Bradley parts with her, glances behind him if anyone hasn’t heard their little conversation, he rushes to find Rachel by the fence they were working on a while ago. “Damn where did she go?” for a minute Bradley panicked before realizing she said that she was going to get Nicholas. Bradley feels the back of his black shirt getting moist due to the heat. He goes to Rachel’s place quickly and knocks on her door shyly.

“Hey Brad, you okay? you look...tired” says Rachel softly as she bites a peach.

“Can I come in?” asks Bradley shortly.

“Sure” she replies hesitantly with her blue eyes looking confused.

“Did something happened?” asks Rachel worriedly.

“No not yet” says Bradley dubiously as he sits down on the sofa.

“Who is it? oh hello Bradley” says Nicholas warmly as he got out from the bathroom.

“Hey kiddo” remarks Bradley unemotionally.

“Listen Rachel, I’m going to tell you something that has to stay strictly between us” says Bradley cautiously.

“What’s with the secrecy?” she raises and eyebrow at him.

“It’s important, it’s about Jarvis” says Bradley weakly.

“Okay, Nicholas go to your room I’ll be with you in a minute” orders Rachel heavily.

“Do you want to leave this place?” Bradley chooses to be direct.

“Sometimes I do think about it, but this place keeps us safe it keeps my brother safe and we have food, that’s the most important thing to me” replies Rachel truthfully.

“What about Jarvis?” asks Bradley with urgent eyes.

“What about him? he’s creepy and selfish I can tell you that, he controls the food rations, weapons, hell he controls everything around here.” answers Rachel sharply.

“Amanda and I are planning to get the codes to those supplies and maybe escape” says Bradley in definite tone.

“Seems dangerous” says Rachel as her lips winced and eyes widened.

“If anyone gets caught, yeah it might be” responds Bradley thoughtfully.

“How many people are involved?” asks Rachel seriously.

“Don’t know yet, but there’s quite a few of us, we can pull this off if we work together” answers Bradley bluntly as he leans forward.

“When Jarvis finds out that someone has been stealing supplies then surly we’re gonna have to escape” says Rachel thoughtfully with her arms folded.

“Oh I agree, but even if we do it discreetly they’ll know that supplies are missing” says Bradley calculatedly.

“You guys have a plan?” asks Rachel firmly.

“Nah, we’re suppose to all meet up at Amanda’s in about 40-45 minutes from now” replies Bradley as he glances on his silver blue watch.

“Good, enough time for me to get Nicholas’s dinner ready, I have some boiled carrots and cabbage you want any?” asks Rachel warmly.

“No that you mention dinner, yeah I’m starving” smiles Bradley.

Amanda’s Place

“Too bad Carter and Blake aren’t here with us” remarks Zack bleakly.

“Don’t worry we’ll fill them in later, when they get back” says Amanda reassuringly.

“Are you two all right?” Devyn asks compassionately to Link and Devin.

“We’re fine, don’t worry” says Devin shortly as he stands sadly leant against a white wall.

“So, what’s the plan” says Rachel trying to get down to business.

“The way I see it, some of us will have major and minor objectives in getting those supplies, Bradley for now you have to try and persuade your sister in getting those codes from Jarvis, which I know won’t be an easy task but if you pull it off it will save many a lot of trouble. Winston had a look around his office early on, he has a lot of cabinets, shelves and a huge desk which might have something that could tell us about the whereabouts of the supplies. Ian will join us shortly after he finishes watch, Jarvis may soon trust him enough to show him where the weapons are stashed. Liam you said you talked to Nicky, she seemed to be trusted by Jarvis, try following her, maybe she’ll point you where the supplies are hidden” says Amanda in a decisive tone.

“Hold on, I’m suppose to follow her? I like Nicky, I don’t want to get her into any trouble” asks Liam abruptly with his brown eyes wide apart.

“You won’t dear, just see if she has access to special areas, okay?” asks Amanda warmly.

“I still don’t like this, but okay” says Liam reluctantly.

“Michael is the only person present in this town at the moment that surly knows the code and location of the weapons” speaks up Zack firmly.

“Maybe we should beat it out of him” says Bradley in a controlled tone.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea” says Devin hopelessly.

“It’s too drastic, maybe we could sneak into his place too?” suggests Zack.

“If we don’t get caught earlier” says Devyn shyly.

“Exactly, I suggest we just take it one step at a time, Liam should get close Nicky maybe he’ll find at least where the weapons are first” says Rachel confidently.

“It would also be good if Winston had a look into Jarvis’s office” says Link rigidly.

“What if he gets caught? he’ll be screwed up there on his own” says Amanda in fear.

“Maybe he’ll let him go, after all he can’t talk he isn’t a threat to anyone” smirks Link.

“Too many people have disappeared or gone missing, it’s too dangerous” says Amanda decisively.

“Great so we have no plan then?” asks Bradley impatiently.

“Look I could get close or follow Stephen or Jeremy, they’re pretty close with Jarvis I think they could know something” remarks Zack calmly with his sky blue eyes wide open with toughness.

“Hello everyone did I miss anything?” smirks Ian as he enters and puts down his hunting rifle on the table.

“Knock next time please” says Amanda harshly.

“Shish okay lady calm down sorry” says Ian sarcastically.

“Have you talked to Jarvis?” asks Bradley non-committed.

“Not yet, got anything to eat I’m starving” replies Ian changing the subject.

“Do you know where they keep the supplies?” continues Bradley with his arms folded.

“Nope” replies Ian as he checks a cupboard for food.

“Hey, have you any manners?” asks Amanda furiously as she walks over to Ian.

“I asked if there’s anything to eat” replies Ian shortly.

“Fuck you, there ain’t none” says Amanda angrily.

“You got to calm down, jeez so you guys came up with a plan or something?” asks Ian reluctantly.

“Well we were hoping that you already talked to Jarvis and got those damn codes” responds Bradley firmly.
    “I need more time” says Ian uninterestedly.

“Fine, one step at a time it is then, Brad you know what you have to do” says Amanda exhaustedly.

“So, what should we do first, Liam following Nicky, Winston sneaking into Jarvis’s office, should I follow Stephen he seems more probable than Jeremy, or maybe we can do all those at once” says Zack thoughtfully.

Major Choice: Planning

[Liam should get close and follow Nicky]

[Zack should follow Stephen]

[Winston should sneak into Jarvis’s office]

[Do all three tasks at once]

The next part will conclude chapter 2.

• [Winston should sneak into Jarvis’s office]

“As much as I respect you Michael, but this is too risky, I have to agree with Devin, it’s too dangerous here” says Jean sincerely. Link

• [Zack should follow Stephen]

“As much as I respect you Michael, but this is too risky, I have to agree with Devin, it’s too dangerous here” says Jean sincerely. Link

• [Do all three tasks at once] for the highest chance of success

• Sheeit', one pretty carrot.

[Do all three tasks at once]

• [Do all three tasks at once]

• edited July 2014

“I say we do all three at once, no need waiting.” says Bradley decisively.

“I kinda agree with Bradley” says Rachel hesitantly.

“Me too, even though a part of me tells me that this could be extremely dangerous” says Devyn as her brown eyes widened with fear.

“Sounds good, at least I don’t have to do anything” says Ian annoyingly.

“You do have a job to do, gain Jarvis’s trust and find out the code moron” says Amanda with authority in her voice.

“Well don’t count on it any soon, it might take a while” responds Ian unemotionally as he gets up to the door.

“So it’s settled then” says Amanda in a heavy voice.

“Wait want should we do?” asks Sarah in a soft voice with sad eyes standing beside Nicholas.

“You two have special task of not telling anyone for now, okay” smiles Amanda affectionately.

“Oh okay” says Nicholas pleasantly.

North Side

“You’re such a whip when Jarvis orders you to do stuff” chuckles Emily Andrews.

“Well you follow orders too, don’t cha?” smiles Cody as he continues to look through the binoculars.

“Yeah of course I do, but I don’t say “yes sir” or “I’ll get on it sir” just don’t act like a servant or soldier, it makes you look...weird.” says Emily calmly as she stands up on the roof of the car to straighten her legs.

Cody takes a glance at Emily through the corner of his eye, observing her perfectly golden tanned legs stand upright, he enjoyed doing watches with Emily more than with Stephen, Jeremy or Kaden for obvious reasons, even though she’s four years older than him, it doesn’t seem to put his passionate and dirty thoughts behind, he loves how amiably freckled nose she has and how the freckles gently spread beneath her forest green eyes.

“Hey you sleeping behind them binoculars” remarks Emily as she checks her gun and how much ammo she still has.

“Of course not” says Cody abruptly.

“Hmm...okay then, so quiet out here today isn’t it?” says Emily cheerfully.

“I guess” says Cody shortly.

“Hey you two, have any of you seen Ian or Stephen anywhere?” Michael’s voice interrupts.

“Don’t know where Ian is at, but Stephen is more than likely to be with Nicky at home” replies Emily warmly.

“Thanks, be careful and watch each other’s backs” says Michael vaguely as he retreats towards the town.

“Oh we’re watching” smirks Emily.

Emily notices Cody’s face gone pale and frightened as his eyes pierce through the binoculars.

“Everything alright?” Emily’s voice turned serious.

“Walkers, many of them are heading this way” Cody’s says in grave fear.

End of Chapter 2

• The Walking Dead Episode 3: Reason To Fear Chapter 3: Allies or Enemies

Elias runs through a pleasantly silent woods, apart from the walkers he just escaped. The morning wind still gives a chilling feel to the day even though it’s summer already, but this doesn’t worry Elias it’s the least of his worries. Katherine and Adalbert trusted him in finding supplies or hunting on his own, he couldn’t let them down, he couldn’t let Katherine down in a time like this. The walkers seemed to lose interest, Elias finally catches his breath hiding behind a tall tree, he notices how his trainers are in bad condition nearly to fall apart, Elias wipes the sweat from his forehead with his dirty long sleeve sky blue undershirt. The branches sizzled creepily above him causing him to startle that a new lurker had set its eyes onto him. Time to move he thinks, Elias goes down a path he sees visible footprints, probably made by two people just by comparing the size stamped in the slightly mudded ground. Curiosity rises and his mind tells him to go check want lies ahead, however on the other hand the thought of catching some food for the group would be much appreciated by everyone, he would have to go the other way, the path seems to be leading for an open isolated road.

[Continue searching the woods]

[Follow the path]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.