Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Granted. It's a regular game where you play as a character with a broken sword. You never get past the first part and go insane with failure.

I wish that people on TV were more talented.
  • edited April 2011
    Granted, they're all Charlie Sheen

I wish I had a job at my local not-gamestop.
  • edited May 2011
    Granted, you get a job. Unfortunately you get a job in your local Jihad Mart, testing the effectiveness of explosive vests.

You are dead.

I wish the FAQ on that "You are dead" site was wrong and that it was possible to come back from the dead as a vampire. I mean, how cool would that be?
    Also I wish I was a vampire.
  • edited May 2011
    Your wish is granted. Unfortunately, you also become haemophobic and pacifistic and decide to commit suicide rather than harm people.
    I wish I passed my math matriculation test with a good grade.
  • edited May 2011
    granted, you got an A+++ and now all the dorky ladies love you (and all the dorky gay guys, and the dorks want you to join there study group)
    i wish i had 1,000,000 dollars
  • edited May 2011
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i wish i had 1,000,000 dollars

Granted. You have one million Lecsopan dollars, which equates to about 1 buck in US currency.

I wish I could play music for a career.
  • edited May 2011
    granted, they boo you off the stage before the first song
    i wish they would make a new sbemail
  • edited May 2011
    Granted. It is a finale.
    I wish there were less cars.
  • edited May 2011
    Granted. Your car disappears.

I wish I had more time to myself.
  • edited May 2011
    granted everyone vanishes and you get so lonely you explode of loneliness

i wish that a new game is announced
  • edited May 2011
    tredlow wrote: »
    I wish there were less cars.
    Amen, brother.
    i wish that a new game is announced

Granted. No one bothers to tell you about it, though.

I wish I had an original wish for this thread instead of this one. And I wish to get a good reply for that.
  • edited May 2011
    Granted, you use your wish to get an original wish, but that wish becomes even more corrupted than the last due to the perverted nature of this thread. So your wish to get a wish is wasted, however you cannot undo that decision and get the first wish back since you already wished for a good reply, which of course you don't get.
    You do get a picture of Bender though, telling you to plunge your teeth into hardened metal alloy, which I would imagine would be rather uncomfortable due to the fact that humans do not usually eat metal, and its construct is generally too durable for human teeth to properly chew. Your teeth are damaged, and you get a hefty dentist bill.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0V74014mi2Kx-7nrcBWvTdvjqLHhrP3-tXvSr1yR9lrsv-f9wJA

I wish I had a moat with crocodiles in it, along with a drawbridge, all the way around my 7th floor condo.
  • edited May 2011
    Granted. You can never leave.

I wish I wore a wishy fish.
  • edited May 2011
    I wish I wore a wishy fish.

You instead get served a fishy dish (un-filleted, muahahaha!).

I wish I could visit another inhabited planet, with all of the things necessary for my survival, with no major diseases, and no life forms which would kill me or harm me in any way.
  • edited June 2011
    Hayden wrote: »
    You instead get served a fishy dish (un-filleted, muahahaha!).

I wishy wish that you make a wishy wish.
  • edited June 2011
    I wishy wish that you make a wishy wish.

Done, now corrupt it!
  • edited June 2011
    Your wish was too wishy to be wished.

I wish the fish will wish a dish for its wish.
  • edited June 2011
    Your wish was pure pish posh, and was swiftly pushed away.

I wish for more free time.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. You got fired and/or expelled.

I wish I am strong and I can kick.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted, but you have gotten so strong that the bulk of your muscles denies you the required agility to perform a kick.

I wish... upon a star.
  • edited June 2011
    You become a real boy. Sadly, you will never grow up. Ever. Fables.

I wish man and dinosaur lived side by side back in prehistoric times.
  • edited June 2011
    Your wish has a dangerously high chance of corruption, and fails to be approved by the wish committee.

I wish for the ability operate chopsticks using only one finger.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. You become Edward Chopstickhands, and is shunned by the world.

I wish Tim Burton would make better movies.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. However, he makes them in the ancient Persian language (which you are not supposed to know, for the matter of this comment) for artistic tastes and authenticity, and, alas, the English voice acting is bad and the fake accents sound forced and silly.

Edit: I wish Murphy's Law didn't exist.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. It is now called "The 26th Law of Kerfuffle" instead; or "Ted's Law."

I wish Back to the Future was a better game, thus restoring my faith in Telltale.
  • edited June 2011
    granted, your computer explodes of fun

i wish i had the best game ever
  • edited June 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Granted. It is now called "The 26th Law of Kerfuffle" instead; or "Ted's Law."
    This is exactly the kind of answer I expected. I thought to myself: S/he'd better have a good name. I wasn't disappointed.:D
    i wish i had the best game ever

Granted. However, it is a game for the infamous Virtual Boy 'handheld' device.
    I wish that the literature lessons in Israel would include fantasy literature. (The closest thing we had to that was MacBeth.)
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. The subject covers only Twilight, the history of Stephenie Meyer, and Edwardism v. Jacobism.
    I wish people would do the happy dance.
  • edited June 2011
    Yikes.
    Granted, but they improvise it enough for it to look sad.
    I wish Bildad was a more common name.
  • edited June 2011
    Every chacter in soap operas ends up with that name making it impossible to keep track on the characters.
  • edited June 2011
    I forgot my wish so I wish i had evary video game and video game system neatly organized in my house
  • edited June 2011
    Granted, but the shelving collapses under the weight, damaging every game but E.T., Deadly Towers and Superman 64.
  • edited June 2011
    I wish people would remember to wish.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted, but then they forget to grant other people's wishes.

I wish I had a wooden time machine.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted, but it heats rather than cooling as you travel through time. Need I explain what happens then?

Edit: I wish that the advertisement for Back to the Future: Episode 5 wouldn't have made me think that the episode is out already.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. You didn't think the episode was out already, but now you'll never think it's out, which means you don't get it.

I wish Telltale made SBCG4AP2.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. Telltale make a Suspiciously Bad Card Game for Alien Players. Then they make a sequel.
    I wish more people would respond to the Favourite Role Playing Characters thread and share their cool RPG characters.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. They're all either horribly sucky or horribly obscene. Telltale bans the thread.

I wish that a cow would land on the head of the wish granter (that's not me) while he/she is standing in the middle of an empty field with no one within a 100 mile raidius. No one at all. Not even me.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. However, the cow is made from cotton and can be held in your hand. And there is no French man who taunts the wish granter, too.

I wish to know the rarest spoken language in existence, to understand its structures and to be able to pronounce it with the proper accent.
  • edited June 2011
    Granted. You can now speak legalese, but you have to be a lawyer to use it under penalty of death by the Lawyer's union.

I wish that learning to drive wasn't such a pain in the ass.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.