Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited September 2011
    u get it back but its broken and ur friend refuses to buy u a new one
  • edited September 2011
    You fail to make a wish. You displease the gods and they smite you down.

I wish I didn't have school.
  • edited September 2011
    You fail to make a wish. You displease the gods and they smite you down.

I wish I didn't have school.

ur wish comes true and u become stupid and unable to do anything
  • edited September 2011
    ur wish comes true and u become stupid and unable to do anything

You failed again to make a wish. Whoa, this time you did REALLY did it, the gods are so angry with you that they will destroy every single human on this earth .... Well, we would've died in 2012 anyway.

I wish I would find true love!
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, you find a nice lizard husband to live with. Only problem is, you are both isolated in a reptilian ghetto.

I wish that there WAS alien life out in space. And that is was intelligent. And, above all, FRIENDLY.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, but the aliens are so friendly that this goes on your nerves and you start a war with them.

I wish Batman was gay and married Robin.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, but it only happens in a Schumacher-Directed Batman film.

I wish I could travel through time.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, you wind up at the moment the universe explodes. Buh-bye.

I wish November would get here already so I can go see Book of Mormon.
  • edited September 2011
    Don't you know, November has come, and it's goooone away...

I wish I had a portal device.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, you wind up at the moment the universe explodes. Buh-bye.

I wish November would get here already so I can go see Book of Mormon.

it happens but as soon as u get to any store they are sold out and are not getting re-stocked till febuary

i wish for no wish
  • edited September 2011
    it happens but as soon as u get to any store they are sold out and are not getting re-stocked till febuary

i wish for no wish

Granted, you unimaginative, lazy spoilsport.

I wish my life were slightly better.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. Tomorrow will be 0.00000000001% better than today.

I wish Lucasfilm would officially release the original version Star Wars original trilogy on Bluray in anamorphic widescreen with video and audio remastered to HD.
  • edited September 2011
    They do but, George Lucas tracks down every copy and personally shits on them.

I wish I had all the money in the world.
  • edited September 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    I wish Lucasfilm would officially release the original version Star Wars original trilogy on Bluray in anamorphic widescreen with video and audio remastered to HD.

Granted but it's a limited edition release, so you better hurry. Oh, and make sure to cover your house with reinforced steel and NEVER go outside again EVER, because the moment you step outside, some angry Star Wars nerd is going to kill you for your precious Blu-Ray release. Have fun sleeping whilst people are waiting to cut down your door using a chainsaw!

Edit: DAMN! Ninja'd. You get all the money in the world, but it is now worth nothing to to the absolute lack of demand, and you've plunged the world into eternal debt. Congratulations.

I wish that Star Wars Fans weren't such whiny little bitches.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted but it's a limited edition release, so you better hurry. Oh, and make sure to cover your house with reinforced steel and NEVER go outside again EVER, because the moment you step outside, some angry Star Wars nerd is going to kill you for your precious Blu-Ray release. Have fun sleeping whilst people are waiting to cut down your door using a chainsaw!

Edit: DAMN! Ninja'd. You get all the money in the world, but it is now worth nothing to to the absolute lack of demand, and you've plunged the world into eternal debt. Congratulations.

I wish that Star Wars Fans weren't such whiny little bitches.

granted but now the internet is peaceful and bad movies are coming out by the minute

i wish that star wars fans would stop conplaning about a couple of changes but then again the changes should of been a special feature
  • edited September 2011
    granted but now the internet is peaceful and bad movies are coming out by the minute

i wish that star wars fans would stop conplaning about a couple of changes but then again the changes should of been a special feature

Granted. Instead of complaining about a couple of changes, they now complain about a few to several changes.

I wish more people cared that George Lucas is ruining Star Wars.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. Instead of complaining about a couple of changes, they now complain about a few to several changes.

I wish more people cared that George Lucas is ruining Star Wars.

granted but now they destory ever version of the star wars films in revenge

i wish that star wars 3d is the oringal versions
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, but nobody gets to see the movies because George Lucas hates your face, your butt and your... face... for bitching about his work.

I wish people would just stop talking about Star Wars already and focus on something more important.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted but, now they are talking about ways of killing you. Watch your back.

I wish I could fly.
  • edited September 2011
    I wish I could fly.
    Granted, but you have been given a pair of wings like those of Daedalus and Icarus. Don't fly too close to the sun.

I wish I got more respect from you people.
  • edited September 2011
    You do but, you get so much respect that you kill us all. Watch our backs.

I wish I was Obama.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted but now you're the most hated man in the Middle East. Not far off it in Britain, either.

I wish the Earth had 32hr days.
  • edited September 2011
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    Granted but now you're the most hated man in the Middle East. Not far off it in Britain, either.

I wish the Earth had 32hr days.

granted but u become so tired that u fall asleep after 24 hours anyway

i wish there is a new telltale game comes out but its not law and order maybe monkey island or sam and max (hint hint telltale)
  • edited September 2011
    Telltale is confused by your bad grammar and spelling, as well as lack of punctuation and capitalization. Wish not granted.

I wish to have a lifetime supply of cheese.
  • edited September 2011
    Telltale is confused by your bad grammar and spelling, as well as lack of punctuation and capitalization. Wish not granted.

I wish to have a lifetime supply of cheese.

granted but wallace and gromit take it all and eats it with crackers

i wish telltale understood the hint
  • edited September 2011
    Granted but by now they're far too busy to listen to the demands of a single user.

I wish people would stop PMing me about a certain time-travelling DeLorean.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted but by now they're far too busy to listen to the demands of a single user.

I wish people would stop PMing me about a certain time-travelling DeLorean.

granted now they are pming doc and u and commenting about it too :D

i wish i knew wat to wish for :D
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. Now you know what to wish for. But you'll forget it in the next 5 seconds.

I wished that guy would return my DVDs I borrowed him last monday. Undamaged.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. Now you know what to wish for. But you'll forget it in the next 5 seconds.

I wished that guy would return my DVDs I borrowed him last monday. Undamaged.

granted but u drop them as soon as he hands them too u and he steps on them by mistake smashing them

i wish i remembered wat i was gonna wish for and not forget it till i make the wish
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. You remember what what you were going to wish for but since you already made a wish ("not forget it till i make the wish"), you create a paradox that destroys the entire universe!

I wish my guitar was indestructible.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. You remember what what you were going to wish for but since you already made a wish ("not forget it till i make the wish"), you create a paradox that destroys the entire universe!

I wish my guitar was indestructible.

granted but it turns metal and u drop it on ur foot and it breaks ur leg and foot :D

i wish the world was saved and everyone sees me as a hero
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, but the world blows up right after.

I wish I was a doorknob.
  • edited September 2011
    granted but some stupid person keeps punching u trying to open the door for 4 weeks

i wish the would was saved once again and it cant be destoryed
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. The world is saved from being destoryed, but is destroyed in the process.

I wish to own a replica of the Master Sword that looks exactly like the one from Twilight Princess.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. The world is saved from being destoryed, but is destroyed in the process.

I wish to own a replica of the Master Sword that looks exactly like the one from Twilight Princess.

granted but someone takes it off u and stabs u

i wish u would have read that i said could not be destoryed
  • edited September 2011
    i wish the would was saved once again and it cant be destoryed
    i wish u would have read that i said could not be destoryed

Granted. I read that you said "cant be destoryed." However, "destoryed" is not a word, unless what you intended is for every story in the world to be lost in an effort to save the "would". But then the story of how every story was lost would still remain so the wish would fail anyway.

I wish for Monkey Island 6 to be made.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. I read that you said "cant be destoryed." However, "destoryed" is not a word, unless what you intended is for every story in the world to be lost in an effort to save the "would". But then the story of how every story was lost would still remain so the wish would fail anyway.

I wish for Monkey Island 6 to be made.

granted but its now a first person shooter called call of monkey island: mordern voodoo 2

i wish we would stop fighting
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. You and Chyron stop fighting but that doesn't stop the rest of the world from engaging in a nuclear war.

I wish everybody would stop commenting on whether or not they thought Back to the Future: The Game was bad.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, but everyone in the world gets herpes.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted but a giraffe falls from the sky and devours your-

Wait, no wish?

...I never thought that such a situation would arise. I always thought granting wishes was a burden but now I can see that it was really a blessing in disguise. Such a duty made me feel needed and wanted within this grim world and showed me that I was capable of more than what I originally thought. I always thought that wishing was a cheap way of getting what you want but now I see that it reflects your inner desires and makes you who you are today. Wishes directly reflect your heart and in the end, only your heart and magnitude of desires that will overcome the obstacles presented to you.

I'm now enlightened. Spread the good word, my friends. Celebrate your individuality among your neighbours, friends and family! Rejoice!

I wish I didn't just spend five whole minutes writing all that.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.