Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Granted but a giraffe falls from the sky and devours your-

Wait, no wish?

...I never thought that such a situation would arise. I always thought granting wishes was a burden but now I can see that it was really a blessing in disguise. Such a duty made me feel needed and wanted within this grim world and showed me that I was capable of more than what I originally thought. I always thought that wishing was a cheap way of getting what you want but now I see that it reflects your inner desires and makes you who you are today. Wishes directly reflect your heart and in the end, only your heart and magnitude of desires that will overcome the obstacles presented to you.

I'm now enlightened. Spread the good word, my friends. Celebrate your individuality among your neighbours, friends and family! Rejoice!

I wish I didn't just spend five whole minutes writing all that.

granted now u caused a paradox happy?

i wish strong bad season 2 was coming out
  • edited September 2011
    granted now u caused a paradox happy?

i wish strong bad season 2 was coming out

Granted. But it sucks horribly. The graphics give you headaches, they dont usse any of the original voice actor, and the puzzles are easier than Back To the Future's puzzles.
  • edited September 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Granted. But it sucks horribly. The graphics give you headaches, they dont usse any of the original voice actor, and the puzzles are easier than Back To the Future's puzzles.

i wish u would have made a wish -_-
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, but the wish is for the world to blow up.

I wish I'd made a wish before.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. Your previously unspoken wish of having your toe jam and belly button lint taste like marmalade comes true.

I wish for a real, life-size, working TARDIS.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted. Your fully functional TARDIS is ready to be used; that is, of course, as long as you're able to fuel it with nine Dodo feathers.

I wish my houseplant didn't die.
  • edited September 2011
    Granted, but it turns into Audrey 2 and eats you.

I wish I was a Sega Genesis controller.
  • edited September 2011
    I wish I was a Sega Genesis controller.

Granted, but nobody uses you anymore. You just lie there, face down, in a cold drawer. Alone.

I wish people would stop insulting Gabe Newell.
  • edited September 2011
    granted they now insult u and make u cry

i wish in the simpsons homer gets bit by comic book guy and turns into a fat comic lover
  • edited October 2011
    IT's not funny.

I wish people would stop calling me Haggis.
  • edited October 2011
    Granted, they now call you Sir "Nobody Wants Me."

I wish I had the power of shapeshifting.
  • edited October 2011
    Granted, but there are all kinds of crappy rules such as you can turn into a machine gun but not bullets, contemporary jazz turns you back to normal, and you can only turn into presents your grandma's knitted for you.

I wish I was Clark Kent and Superman.
  • edited October 2011
    granted, the world is now made of Red Kryptonite, so everything goes random for you for a random amount of time all the time.

I wish I had no weaknesses.
  • edited October 2011
    Granted, but you die first.

I wish that the Kool Aid Man was my roommate.
  • edited October 2011
    Granted, but he smashes through every wall and splashes red Kool-aid all over your stuff. Now your white shirts are permanently dyed pink. After wearing one of them to work you are singled out, subsequently given a complicated form to fill out which you enlist someone else to help with, and they fill it out in such a manner as to have you declared clinically insane.

sBTWZ.png

I wish Bill Gates would give me a billion dollars.
  • edited October 2011
    Granted, he gives you a BILLion dollar BILL with his face on it. No one you ever meet except for him will ever agree to change it, of course, and he won't take such a nice gift from you. But at least you have a great pun!

I wish I would be able to get all of my translated books in English rather than Hebrew.
  • edited January 2012
    The new books are promply lit on fire.

I wish this thread would stop dying.
  • edited January 2012
    Granted, it is now a zombeh thread, feeding on the brains of other threads, and the forumites as well. You've doomed us all, i hope you're happy.

I wish that neither SOPA or PIPA would pass.
  • edited January 2012
    Nah. They will just block you off and the rest of the world can get on with their lives.

I wish Obama would not get elected come election time.
  • edited January 2012
    bobber56 wrote: »
    I wish Obama would not get elected come election time.

Granted, but it turns out the Republicans in a fit of stupidity, nominated the dark lord Cthulhu as their candidate for president. His reign of terror will extend far beyond the shores of North America, and consume the world in darkness, eating away at the souls and sanity of the world's population. Obama doesn't sound so bad NOW, does he?

I wish that we could stop dragging politics into everything now.
  • edited January 2012
    Granted, but now we drag religion into everything.

Wishes? I wish I'd known that earlier.
  • edited January 2012
    Granted, but now we drag religion into everything.

Wishes? I wish I'd known that earlier.

Current time:
    12:00, U.S. time
  • edited January 2012
    You made no wish, so you get NOTHING! You LOSE! Good DAY, SIR!

I wish I had more iTunes Credit.
  • edited January 2012
    You get more ITunes credit but your ITunes, in a fit of unbridled rage, uses it on Rick Astley and Vanilla Ice songs.

I wish I could have my cake and eat it too.
  • edited January 2012
    granted! it speaks and calls you a homo

I wish won the lottery
  • edited January 2012
    You are publicly taunted, abused, and ultimately beaten and stoned to death.

I wish more people had read "The Lottery."
  • edited January 2012
    Granted. Some guy read it and didn't like it.

I wish, oh I wish life has more meaning.
  • edited January 2012
    Granted, however, man still dont know what the meaning of life is.

I wish I had the power to write great novels.
  • edited January 2012
    Granted, however, man still dont know what the meaning of life is.

I wish I had the power to write great novels.

Granted, and they're fantastic. Too bad you never got a publisher, and after you die your family members feud over the potential fortune of selling them.

I wish I had a seeing eye dog or seeing eye pony. Getting run over by a car three times was not fun. >_<
  • edited January 2012
    I wish I had a seeing eye dog or seeing eye pony. Getting run over by a car three times was not fun. >_<

Are you still hiring? I'll be willing to help you out. Just let me stop off for a couple of hard ciders first. Wait, are we in traffic? I can't see anything.

...hello? Divisionten? Oh, youre lying down. On the sidewalk. Laying in a... pool of... blood. Oh. Well, crap.

I wish I had more lego sets.
  • edited January 2012
    done, you get hurt by every lego

i wish i had every game that got game of the year
  • edited January 2012
    Granted, but now every game is made by Telltale... and it's the year 2012.

I wish Telltale was still cool.
  • edited January 2012
    Granted, they start working on smaller franchises and made better adventure games. And then they went bankrupt.

I wish for a million wishes.
  • edited January 2012
    tredlow wrote: »
    I wish for a million wishes.

WHAT? You cant' wish for that! That's not... how thi... *ASPLODE!*

Whoops. Are you dead? That's my bad.

I wish that US citizens had jobs.
  • edited January 2012
    I wish that US citizens had jobs.
    Granted, Obama is out of office and people have jobs.
    I wish that we could stop dragging politics into everything now.
    (The corruption was the politics.)

I wish I was Batman.
  • edited January 2012
    Granted. You're a millionaire with dead parents, several brutal years of martial arts training, a criminology degree, and hundreds of former friends who are either dead or have turned on you. Enjoy your wonderful life as Batman.

I wish that I could live in Equestria.
  • edited January 2012
    Granted, but it turns out the Republicans in a fit of stupidity, nominated the dark lord Cthulhu as their candidate for president. His reign of terror will extend far beyond the shores of North America, and consume the world in darkness, eating away at the souls and sanity of the world's population. Obama doesn't sound so bad NOW, does he?

Eh, why vote for a lesser evil?
    I wish that I could live in Equestria.

Granted, but you remain a human and the ponies shun you for being weird.

I wish I had a paying job.
  • edited January 2012
    Remolay wrote: »
    Granted, but you remain a human and the ponies shun you for being weird.

Remain HUMAN? Have you not noticed I look different recently? (I should really upload a new pic to that "What do you look like" thread.)
    Remolay wrote: »
    I wish I had a paying job.

All right. Give me your tie and jacket. And your shoes and socks. And your shirt. And your pants.
    Now, go out on the stage that is surrounded by hundreds of drunk and decidedly unattractive women. See that pole? GET TO WORK.

I wish I could just get school over with.
  • edited January 2012
    granted, you have to get a summer job because you got arrested by destroying school

i wish i can finally play m rated games without sneaking it
  • edited January 2012
    Wish granted. You can now play M rated games but you will never see your parents again. I wish I had a purpose.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.