Corrupted Wish

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Granted. StrongBrush1's avatar is changed to a different picture of a pony.

I wish they still sold Nesquik Banana Milk in the US.
  • edited December 2012
    Granted. It’s only sold in the states where you don’t live. (P.S. They do sell it here. I bought a few of them last week when I was up in Chicago.)

I wish m y k e y b o a r d w o u l d s t o p d o i n g t h e s e s p a c e s .
  • edited December 2012
    Granted. Itdoesnotandnowyoursentenceslooklikethis.

I wish I get a new Sonic PC game.
  • edited December 2012
    Granted. Except the disc is all scratched up.

I wish I could play guitar like Eddie Van Halen.
  • edited December 2012
    Granted, but while using his infamous drill on your guitar, the drill goes through the strings, snapping the strings, and it slits your throat.

I wish people would stop complaining about the end of the world.
  • edited December 2012
    Granted. People stop complaining, and the silence makes the world end.

I wish for the energy of 3 people today!
  • edited December 2012
    Granted. The added energy is too much for your heart to take and it explodes.

I wish I could animate worth a damn.
  • edited December 2012
    Granted, but your animations are so powerful, no computer can handle them and they're rendered useless.

I wish I had photographic memory.
  • edited December 2012
    Granted. Remembering every detail of every stupid thing you've ever said or done drives you mad.

I wish I could keep my mouth shut when appropriate.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You're never allowed to speak again.

I wish I could fly.
  • edited January 2013
    You fly at 40 miles per hour straight into the side of a building, snapping your neck and leaving you almost completely paralyzed. You are incapable of movement, speech, or taking care of yourself in any way, so you are put on life support in your local hospital for the next 37 years, at which point funding runs out, and your family is forced to choose to pull the plug, thinking you are braindead. Your final moments are spent in agony as your organs slowly shut down one by one.

I wish to die in some horrible, gruesome fashion.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You die in such a gruesome fashion, that you're practically atomized. The police never find your body, and your family keeps spending thousands of thousands of dollars looking for you. Your family looses all their money and ends up on the street.

I wish I had a super computer.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. It is one of the super computers from the 70's, and takes up your entire home, makes your energy bill sky high, and runs slower than the neighbor kids old laptop.

I wish I had a clone.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You and your clone decide to go run off together and perform a variety of hijinks. You have fun, enjoy yourselves, and feel good. For a while. But you and your clone slowly begin to realize that neither of you knows one essential truth: who exactly is the clone? Which is the original dustpuffs? Does it matter? If you are both the same person and would logically make the same decisions in any given context, then what does that say about free will? Are you even the same person, or did your consciousness split at the moment of the clone's conceptualization? Neither of you can answer any of the multitude of existential conundrums that emerge. Slowly, surely, you both descend into madness, never to be seen again.

I wish for a signed photograph of Brandon Lee as The Crow on the set of The Crow starring Brandon Lee.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. The signed photograph is one printed off of the internet, and not a legitamate autograph.

I wish I had more time to think.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You are bound so tightly that you are unable to move, locked inside of a sensory deprivation chamber, and then buried in cement. Now thinking is the only think you an do until you finally die of dehydration.

I wish I would stop making mistakes.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You now do everything wrong deliberately.

I wish I had a lion that would eat anyone who annoyed me.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. Eventually, he massacres you after he realizes you annoy even yourself.

I wish David Letterman would fix his teeth.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted, your teeth are replaced with his teeth.

I wish I didn't have writers block.
  • edited January 2013
    You write the single worst piece of literature in human history.

I wish for 26p and a packet of M&Ms
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. As a result of owning a motor home, you never get laid ever again.

I wish for a pizza.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted, the pizza is expired and is covered in mold and bugs.

I wish I didn't break my phone.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted, your phone isn't broken, but everyone elses is, so there's no point in having one.
    I wish I could meet Karl Pilkington
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. He is dead, and there is no point.

I wish I could basejump.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You jump over third base. Because you didn't tag, the other team gets the baseball to third, and the ump calls you out.

I wish work was canceled when it snows.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You're trapped inside your office by an avalanche outside.
    I wish I could turn into an animal.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You turn into a mouse, and are promptly torn to bits and eaten by a hawk.

I wish I had the time and the money to do all of the traveling that I want to do.
  • edited January 2013
    Congratulations. The only country you are allowed to travel to is North Korea. You get sent to a re-education camp the moment you step off the plane.

I wish I could gather up the nerve to send my western novel to a publisher.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. The nerves in your hand are working, but you break the bones in your hand by accidentally smashing them in a door, so your nerves are still useless until your bones heal.

I wish my dog and my cats got along together better.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. Together they devise an evil plan to take over the world.
    I wish someone bought Disney.
  • edited January 2013
    Sadly George Lucas decides to buy back Lucasfilm and make a Digitally remastered version of the prequels

I want another season of Sam and Max
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. It is a critical and commercial failure and adventure games die out because of it.
    I wish Clementine was my little sister ^_^
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. It is a critical and commercial failure and adventure games die out because of it.
    I wish Clementine was my little sister ^_^

Sadly the zombie dream was actually true and she infects you

I wish I had more time to play videogames...
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You are thrown in prison, where you have plenty of time for everything. Alas, they don't allow you to play videogames, but at least you had time for them.

I wish Disney would allow anyone who wants to to make a new Monkey Island game.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted, Joel Schumacher quits films to work on games, and the Monkey Island game he makes is worse than Batman and Robin.

I wish I could fly.
  • edited January 2013
    You get caught in a jet turbine.

I wish I was Batman.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted, You're the Batman from Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.

I wish Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced and is great and for once got a Final Mix release in other countries.
  • edited January 2013
    Granted, the game is announced, but never released.

I wish my car ran on solar power.
  • edited January 2013
    Sadly it takes about a year to charge up and it rusts before you can use it

I wish that I will succeed at everything I choose to do
  • edited January 2013
    Granted. You become a successful male prostitute and nothing else.

I wish Steven Tyler was less ugly.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.