E1 Release discussion: Nov 25: TTG/Steam PC, PSN NA, Nov 26: XboxOne, 360, Dec 3: PSN EU

1121314151618»

Comments

• That would be a Smoke and Mirrors though, Telltale said they wouldn't do another Smoke and Mirrors :P

• Still literally NO INFO about mac version other than "follow us on twitter".. Even GoT comes on mac the 2/12/2014 (if they dont delay it on launch day without saying anything again)

• So this episod was pretty awesome i enjoyed very much more fun and action i like BL univers and this is masterpiece .

• Dafuq... Why did GOT had an ios release date before Borderlands did?!!! Y U NO MAKE SENSE TELLTALE!!!!!

• Any word on why this is still not available on Mac? Someone even put out an announcement on Steam yesterday evening that the Mac version was "live," which was bizarre because it is still not available

• It wasn't just "someone" it is an announcement claiming to be from Telltale Games that appears on the Steam store purchase page. It encourages people to pay for what claims to be a Mac version, only to find out afterwards that there's no such product to download and a difficult refund procedure to go through to get their money back.

But yeah, for the record, it's been a week without even one promised "updates", and almost 12 hours without the promised availability of product.

nateav posted: »

Any word on why this is still not available on Mac? Someone even put out an announcement on Steam yesterday evening that the Mac version was "live," which was bizarre because it is still not available

• I guess TTG is trying to redefine the word "live". First we got "live updates" on Twitter and now the game is "live". The new meaning seem to be something like "not".

nateav posted: »

Any word on why this is still not available on Mac? Someone even put out an announcement on Steam yesterday evening that the Mac version was "live," which was bizarre because it is still not available

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Mac version should now be available on steam.

• Alt text

When is it out for Ps vita :'(

• Where's the ps3 version. I'm in the UK. Its meant to be out now.

• where's the ps4 version? Will it come in the afternoon?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The PS4 version should be out now, the PS3 version should release when Sony update their store.

Joelloooo posted: »

where's the ps4 version? Will it come in the afternoon?

• when will the mac version be available for people who bought directly from the telltale games website?? do you know by any chance?? thanks :)

OzzyUK posted: »

The Mac version should now be available on steam.

• i'd love to know this too

Beanerzz posted: »

when will the mac version be available for people who bought directly from the telltale games website?? do you know by any chance?? thanks

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not Telltale staff so i don't know exactly when it will be available but if i do get any news or notice that it's released i will post it in this thread.

Beanerzz posted: »

when will the mac version be available for people who bought directly from the telltale games website?? do you know by any chance?? thanks

• Great to see the Android version with a release date! /s

• Well, iOS hasn't get it yet, so Vita and android are going to wait a looooooong time...

transfo47 posted: »

Great to see the Android version with a release date! /s

• I'm expecting at least this month.

Palcto! posted: »

Well, iOS hasn't get it yet, so Vita and android are going to wait a looooooong time...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't know if anyone is aware but the iOS version of Tales from the Borderlands is now available.

• still not avaible for German PSN... PLEASE TELLTALE!! GET IN TOUCH WITH SONY TO FIX THIS !!!!!!!!

• Well that was a stealthy release!

OzzyUK posted: »

I don't know if anyone is aware but the iOS version of Tales from the Borderlands is now available.

• Now for Android......

Well that was a stealthy release!

• Raga ma tales from e the borderlands uscirà nel 2016 per ps vita?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.