E1 Release discussion: Nov 25: TTG/Steam PC, PSN NA, Nov 26: XboxOne, 360, Dec 3: PSN EU

Comments

• The live event is tomorrow, if they don't release the game the following day that would be ridiculous.

Considering we're two days away from the (maybe) "release". I wonder why we haven't even got an announcement of it...

• Who knows, I still hope it gets released DURING the live event.

TinyCarlos posted: »

The live event is tomorrow, if they don't release the game the following day that would be ridiculous. Considering we're two days away from the (maybe) "release". I wonder why we haven't even got an announcement of it...

• If they don't then so many spoilers will get out!

SoMuchSass posted: »

gahh... I hope so too!! I'm counting on it.. We've been waiting for so long.

• gahh... I hope so too!! I'm counting on it.. We've been waiting for so long.

Who knows, I still hope it gets released DURING the live event.

• Your profile picture is Rhys wearing a Santa Claus beard, you automatically win the argument

Okay I have already vaguely stated my frustration on this whole 'live premiere' thing but I wanted to expand on it. The thing that doesn'

• Le live event You can play the game looks around with shit-eating grin soon...

• I hope so too. I wonder, has there ever been another game that gets a live premiere BEFORE the actual game gets released?

• I am not sure if 25th October will be the release date or not. If Telltale confirms it, it will put my mind at ease.

• I think so but...I can't name anything.

I hope so too. I wonder, has there ever been another game that gets a live premiere BEFORE the actual game gets released?

• Do you mean November since 25th of October was almost a month ago.

I am not sure if 25th October will be the release date or not. If Telltale confirms it, it will put my mind at ease.

• Argh, sorry. Somehow my mind was thinking October. Yes, it was 25th November, I meant.

Dyeingbrad posted: »

Do you mean November since 25th of October was almost a month ago.

• Still no date and wow. I guess we are not gonna get it this week either.

• Watch them announce the release date during the livestream.

You've just watched the first official episode of Telltale Games' Tales from the Borderlands! You'll be able to play it yourself three weeks from now! Hooray!

• Oh yeah, to be fair though it wasn't the whole episode.

OzzyUK posted: »

They streamed Vince's story from 400 days the day before release on Twitch.

• Well that isn't exactly an comforting thought.

Watch them announce the release date during the livestream. You've just watched the first official episode of Telltale Games' Tales from the Borderlands! You'll be able to play it yourself three weeks from now! Hooray!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think so but...I can't name anything.

• Yeah, but this is different. This is the entire first episode.

OzzyUK posted: »

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They didn't announce a release date for TWD season 2 until the day before release so they could announce it later tomorrow or during the stream.

ata95 posted: »

Still no date and wow. I guess we are not gonna get it this week either.

• Steam said November 25th, so it could of been early. N25

Argh, sorry. Somehow my mind was thinking October. Yes, it was 25th November, I meant.

• N25 everyone... N25

• Telltale at event

Alt text

Watch them announce the release date during the livestream. You've just watched the first official episode of Telltale Games' Tales from the Borderlands! You'll be able to play it yourself three weeks from now! Hooray!

• N24

N25 everyone... N25

• I'm annoyed...The event is tomorrow and we don't have a release date.

I don't want to risk going on here for the release date in case of spoilers and I don't want to risk any other website in case of spoilers either... They should just tell us.

• N25 Places Amiibo

N24

• ...N24

Stares down Dyeingbrad like the badass GoldenPaladin is.

N25 Places Amiibo

• SOON

Places Spell Card like le badass

...N24 Stares down Dyeingbrad like the badass GoldenPaladin is.

Sits in agreement

SOON Places Spell Card like le badass

• Telltale just wants to annoy us.

I'm annoyed...The event is tomorrow and we don't have a release date. I don't want to risk going on here for the release date in case of spoilers and I don't want to risk any other website in case of spoilers either... They should just tell us.

• They feed on our tears and anger!

Telltale just wants to annoy us.

• Precisely, Telltale wants us to cry and threaten to mob before they're ready to release.

They feed on our tears and anger!

• Should we start then?

Precisely, Telltale wants us to cry and threaten to mob before they're ready to release.

• Yes, let us.

Should we start then?

• I'll get the torches!

Yes, let us.

• Alt text

I'll get the torches!

• Why thank you...Now...Pitchforks...

• Can we keep the spoilers from the live stream out of this thread please?

• You can still be here tomorrow but after than it will be kinda spoilerish.

beguiler posted: »

Can we keep the spoilers from the live stream out of this thread please?

• I think Blind Sniper said there would be a livestream discussion thread. You'll be fine.

beguiler posted: »

Can we keep the spoilers from the live stream out of this thread please?

• You think that will stop people?

I think Blind Sniper said there would be a livestream discussion thread. You'll be fine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.