Trapped - Interactive Murder Mystery (CHARACTER SUBMIT: CLOSED)

14567810»

Comments

• Seems like nobody's going to vote anymore, so I just chose the first vote (which was yours) :P

Pipas posted: »

But... It's 2 vs 2.

• Episode 3 – Mind Games, Chapter 3-2

(Just in case you haven't noticed, the two bodies are Amy and Felix Hector)

Monica looked at the two bodies lying on the ground. She wanted to help them, but she had to check who opened the gate

Monica: Come with me!

Anne: Where are we going?

Monica: To check who opened the gate.

Anne: What about those two? What if they're alive?

Monica: They seem to be dead, so it's important to do this.

Anne: But what if they aren't?

Monica: They are, okay!? Trust me, I've been doing this for years.

Monica runs to the gate opener's booth and takes her revolver out

Monica: Who's there!?

Anne follows Monica, even though she's really scared

Monica: Who ever it was who opened the gate, come on out.

Anne: There' nobody here mrs. Avery....

Monica: Oh yeah? Well how could that gate just open by itself? Someone's here.

Anne: Well do you see anybody?

Monica just looks at Anne with an angry look on her face and starts looking for who ever opened the gate

The booth was very small, so Monica couldn't figure out how the man or woman who opened the gate just disappeared

Monica stops

Monica: They weren't lying...

Anne: What?

Monica: Look.

She opens the door to the wc. The gate opener is dead

Anne: Oh god the smell...

Monica: If he's dead, who the hell opened the gate?

Anne: I'm scared... Let's go check the bodies.

Monica looks at the body for a moment and agrees. She seems disappointed.

Suddenly, Anne lets out a scream

Monica: What's wrong!?

Anne: The bodies are not there anymore!

Monica looks out of the window, but she can't see them anywhere

Monica: What the hell is going on in here...

Felix Davis

Felix drags himself to the next room. It has two large televisions.

Felix gets up and pushes a button on the wall which says ”Push this”

You know what Felix? Those questions I asked you earlier were not just for fun. This room is here just to show you that your actions do have consequenses.

Felix: What does that mean?

In question 1 you chose.....

The voice takes a while to answer. Maybe this was a computer program? Maybe he could somehow mess it up?

Daughter

Suddenly the televisions turn on. The other one shows his wife in the living room and the other one shows her daughter sleeping

Felix: Oh no.. NO! I DIDN'T WANT THIS!

A man in a black suit walks to his wife and grabs her

Felix: Let her go!

In question 2 you chose.....

Fear

Oh Felix, that was a bad choice...

The man cuts his wife's throat open (I'm sorry @mr.quality if I kind of wasted Sydney. I hope it doesn't bother you :S)

Love would've saved her. But instead of that, you chose to fear. Why? I don't really know

Felix: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!??

The man walks to her daughter which is still sleeping. The man wakes her up.

Felix's daughter: Who are you? What's happening?

In question 3 you chose.....

No

The man in the black suit: Your father is dead.

He leaves the room

What a shame you didn't want to hurt yourself. Instead of that you chose to lose your family. You are a pathetic man Felix

Felix: How could've I known?

Felix just falls on his knees and starts crying. He's almost done it. The next room wasn't going to be easy

Felix: Once I get out of here.... Once I figure out who you are.... I'm going to destroy you.

The end of the part

• Damn... she didn't last long.

Great chapter though!

finlander posted: »

Episode 3 – Mind Games, Chapter 3-2 (Just in case you haven't noticed, the two bodies are Amy and Felix Hector) Monica looked at the

• Dammit.

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

Episode 3 – Mind Games, Chapter 3-2 (Just in case you haven't noticed, the two bodies are Amy and Felix Hector) Monica looked at the

• Yeah sorry about that. I didn't want to kill her so fast, but I had to make something up D:

mr.quality posted: »

Damn... she didn't last long. Great chapter though!

supersagig posted: »

Dammit. Awesome Chapter!!!!!

• edited February 2015

Episode 3 - Mind Games, Chapter 3-3

Jacob, Drake and the others with them

Drake: Where the hell did he run?

Bridgette: What the fuck was that?

Jacob: Just stay calm! Don't you realize what's happening? He was the guy everyone's talking on the radio. Peter Tyler.

Drake: Tim? That guy doesn't seem capable of killing some kid that brutally.

Meryl: What did you just say?

Drake: He just doesn't seem fit to be a murderer...

Meryl grabs Drake's throat and throws him to the wall on her left

Meryl: That kid was my own brother! Yes, that piece of shit was capable of doing that, I saw the crime scene with my own eyes! My brother's brains were splattered on a tree and his organs were missing. He did that all with his hands and his baseball bat! I thought he just got a vacation from the asyulum, but he's escaped? I don't know what I'll do when I'll find him...

Bridgette: Whoah, what's all this drama about? We need to find that guy!

Meryl: Shut up you little p...

Liam: Stop arguing!! What is wrong with you? We can't find Ti... Peter anymore, he already escaped.

Jacob: It's kind of funny that the smartest person here is a kid. Who are you guys by the way?

Meryl: Oh yeah, we forgot to introduce our selves. My name's Meryl and I'm here to find my brother's killer and I actually got him, but I couldn't kill him. I went looking for you guys with "Tim" and I found these kids in a room downstairs. Anna is their aunt and their mother is still somewhere here probably looking for these kids.

Bridgette: Our names would be good to know too. I'm Bridgette and he's Liam.

Drake: Gets up Why... Did Tim run... Meryl?

Meryl: How am I supposed to know?

Jacob: Liam just discovered his little secret, so he escaped.

Bridgette: Well good fucking job Liam, now we can't even find him anymore...

Jacob: Oh yes we can...

Jacob points at the attic of the building. They can hear foot steps from there

Liam: I'm scared, let's go. It can't be Tim, he ran somewhere else.

Drake: No, we need to see who's there! It could even be that Valerie girl you were talking about. Or maybe even the murderer? We have enough people to take him down!

[Go check the attic]

[Run away from there]

Amy and Felix Hector

Gasp

Felix wakes up in a room which looks like a storage room. Amy is standing opposite of him

Felix Hector: Where are we!?

Amy: Relax. I brought us here after the explosion. I saw some people coming towards us so I decided to bring you here.

Felix Hector: But they could've helped us!

Amy: No... No they wouldn't.

Felix Hector: How do you know that?

Amy: You see, life is full of surprises.

Felix Hector: What are you talking about?

Amy: None of us wanted this. I was forced to do this.

Felix Hector: Amy, you're not making any sense!

Amy: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Have you done that?

Felix: Uh.. No? I'm sorry Amy but I don't know what the fuck is happening right now!

Amy hits a knife into Felix's throath

Amy: You were supposed to die in that explosion... But you didn't. This was the last thing I wanted to do.

Felix looks at Amy in her eyes. She had been his best friend since he was 13. Tears were coming out of his eyes as he slowly falled to the ground and died

Amy: I'm sorry Felix... She tears up a bit I didn't want to do this... But if I wouldn't... Me and you wouldn't be alive right now.

Amy gets up and walks out of the room. She swipes the tears out of her eyes and goes looking for the others

The end of Episode 3

• Now I'm going to write the rest of the character introductions for Our Last Hope and then I'll write episode 1 of that. After that it's time for ep.4

Episode 3 - Mind Games, Chapter 3-3 Jacob, Drake and the others with them Drake: Where the hell did he run? Bridgette: What the f

• [Go check the attic]

I think i wil regret of this

Awesome Chapter!!

Episode 3 - Mind Games, Chapter 3-3 Jacob, Drake and the others with them Drake: Where the hell did he run? Bridgette: What the f

• [Go check the attic]

• That might be the best choice you've made so far, but it could also be the worst one ;D

Thanks!

[Go check the attic] I think i wil regret of this Awesome Chapter!!

• The only left characters to introduce are Karin and the Stranger

That might be the best choice you've made so far, but it could also be the worst one ;D Thanks!

• Yup.

The only left characters to introduce are Karin and the Stranger

• [Go check the attic]

Great chapter! Didn't see that one coming...

• Thanks!

mr.quality posted: »

[Go check the attic] Great chapter! Didn't see that one coming...

• [Go check the attic]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.