Trapped - Interactive Murder Mystery (CHARACTER SUBMIT: CLOSED)

Comments

• [Go look for Felix Davis]

This story is so good. It gets a little confusing with two Felix's though. Lol

finlander posted: »

Episode 2, Chapter 1-2 9.17 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room [Help Lloyd] Jacob: Fuck, we need to help him! Felix Hector:

• Thank you so much! Yeah, it's pretty confusing to write this with 2 Felix's :D

mr.quality posted: »

[Go look for Felix Davis] This story is so good. It gets a little confusing with two Felix's though. Lol

• Every once in awhile I have to re-read it because I get lost with the Felix's. It would be horrible if Felix D. Had a one on one with Felix H.

Thank you so much! Yeah, it's pretty confusing to write this with 2 Felix's

• [Go look for Felix Davis]

Episode 2, Chapter 1-2 9.17 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room [Help Lloyd] Jacob: Fuck, we need to help him! Felix Hector:

• Go Look for felix! he gonna die if we don't! Fucking amazing episode!

• Thank you so much! :]

Go Look for felix! he gonna die if we don't! Fucking amazing episode!

• Voting closed!

[Go look for Felix Davis]

• Have you started writing the second Raining story yet? I would want to submit a character to that one :>

NoHopeLeft posted: »

• It started a few days ago, heres the link.

> Right here < (It's the link)

Have you started writing the second Raining story yet? I would want to submit a character to that one :>

• Oh xd I haven't noticed that :p

It started a few days ago, heres the link. > Right here < (It's the link)

• edited November 2014

Episode 2, Chapter 1-3

9.25 P.M, Saturday evening

Felix Hector: I guess we should go look for mr. Davis. He's a cop and he knows what we have to do.

Jacob: But what about the others?

Felix Hector: We can't split up so I guess we'll go look for them later.

Drake: Sounds good to me, now c'mon let's go!

Drake: I can lead you guys to the night club.

They follow Drake to the night club. Everybody are really scared

Drake: So uhm... This was where he was when I left. He points at the safe

Hope: This is fucking creepy. We should get back to the dining room.

Jacob: No, we need to find out what happened.

Felix Hector: How could he just disappear? And that clue doesn't make any sense!

Leroy: How the hell is this even possible? This is a fucking nightmare!

They investigate the place

Felix Hector: There is no sign of a fight or anyting. Fuck, there's nothing in here. We better go look from somewhere else.

Hope: Like where? This mansion is huge. There's no way we're going to look for him from all the rooms in here.

Felix Hector: You're right. Let's just go look for him from some of these rooms, and then we get back to the yard to tell the police officers what has happened.

Drake: So... Where?

Felix Hector: He can't be too far away from here. Let's just check out the rooms that are close to this room.

First they look from someone's room witch is next to the night club, but nobody was there. They try to look for him, but it really seems like he's lost. Finally, they decide to look from Anna's room.

Jacob: Speaking to the camera Day two, two people dead, four missing.

Drake: Hahah, what the fuck are you doing?

Jacob: Documenting this shit. Once we get out of here this will have evidence of what has happened.

Drake: Oh, I see.

They arrive to her room

Hope: Better put the lights on.

He pushes the light switch

Hope: Whoah! What the fuck are you doing in here?

Sleeve is standing in the middle of the room

Felix Hector: Who the hell is this guy!?

Hope: We met him in the library. His name is apparantely Sleeve. Dude looks like Michael Myers from the 2007 version of Halloween (Movie)

Felix Hector: Why are you here?

Sleeve: That guy told me to.

Felix Hector: Who?

Sleeve: I don't know his name.

Felix Hector: What did he look like?

Sleeve: I don't remember.

Felix is getting angry

Felix Hector: Look man, we don't have time for this. There's a killer in here. We have a shitload of people lost and we really need to find them. And you know what? You my number one suspect.

Sleeve stays quiet

Leroy: Why did this "guy" send you here?

Sleeve is still quiet

Jacob: This dude is fucking strange.

Felix Hector: You are going to stick with us now.

Drake: I have seen this guy somewhere, but I can't remember where...

Hope: Looks like Felix has found some lead and went after it. If he's fine, he'll be out in the yard when the police men arrive.

They head in to the dining room

They're almost there, when they hear a scream from the mansion.

Felix Hector: What the hell was that!?

The end of chapter 1

This part might be a bit boring, but be ready for the next part, when we find out what happened to the others.

• Cool chapter!

Episode 2, Chapter 1-3 9.25 P.M, Saturday evening [Go look for Felix Davis] Felix Hector: I guess we should go look for mr. Davis.

• Great Chapter!!!

Episode 2, Chapter 1-3 9.25 P.M, Saturday evening [Go look for Felix Davis] Felix Hector: I guess we should go look for mr. Davis.

• edited November 2014

Thanks! :] IMO it's a bit boring, but there was nothing else I could include in this if I want to stick to my plan :p

Cool chapter!

• edited November 2014

Thanks! :}

supersagig posted: »

Great Chapter!!!

• plan

I'm a little scared...

And i completely understand that it can't be death and action 24/7 :P

Thanks! :] IMO it's a bit boring, but there was nothing else I could include in this if I want to stick to my plan

• Hahah, you better be scared >:D

plan I'm a little scared... And i completely understand that it can't be death and action 24/7 :P

• I'm kinda scared D:

Hahah, you better be scared >:D

• edited November 2014

Episode 2, Chapter 2-1

Time unknown, place unknown

Fear is an emotion induced by a threat perceived by living entities, which causes a change in brain and organ function and ultimately a change in behavior, such as running away, hiding or freezing for traumatics events. When a human is in danger, it's survival insticts become stronger.

It's dark. It's darker than anybody could ever imagine. There's absolutely no sign of any light anywhere. But then yeah, there were noises. Noises that sounded like somebody scratching the walls.

Felix Davis wakes up

Felix Davis: Huh? What the hell? Where am I!? Turn the lights on!

He could hear someone moving in there

Felix Davis: Who is that!? Where the fuck am I!?

Felix tries to move but he can't, something is keeping his feet on the ground.

???: Who is that!? Felix hears a woman's voice saying

Felix Davis: Put the lights on and show me your face you motherfucker! Where am I and who are you?

???: My name is Amy Litso. I have no idea where we are, I just came here to check on my friend Felix Hector. I was going to check his room if he was there, and that's all I can remember. When I woke up, I was here.

Suddenly a light brightens the whole room

The room is divided into two parts. Some gate separates the parts from each other.

Felix sees a young woman with black hair, broken glasses and an expensive suit on the other part of the room.

Felix Davis: Well, I have met him in here.

Amy: I was just wondering what was he doing in here. He didn't say why he went here.

Felix Davis: I would really like to talk more with you, but we need to get out of here. Why are our legs chained? And why is this room split to two parts?

Amy: Yeah, sure. But I'm afraid we can't get out of here since our legs are chained.

Felix Davis: Wait a minute, I need to think about a pl.......

A tv turns on

???: Hello dear friends, you must be wondering why you're here. Well, there's a simple answer. You got your nose too deep in ths thing. I'm going to put you trough hell my dear Felix. If you pass these little "mini-games" I've done, you'll get out and save that little girl. If you're interested about my identity, pass these tests.

Amy's ceiling starts to come down slowly

Amy: Oh my god! Help me!

???: Game number 1: The tv switches to a view where you can see Daniel in the room where he went. The walls in that room start to get closer to each other This little game will make you decide about somebody else's life. If you look behind you, you can see two buttons. Red and green. Red means that you'll save Daniel from crushing between those walls in there. Daniel has made a lot of mistakes in his life, but are you ready to forgive him from this painful death? Green button means that you'll save Amy's life. An innocent person, who has come here just to check on his friend. But you don't know her. She could be dangerous. Forgiveness or humanity? The choice is your's.

Amy: Save me pleaase!

You could hear Daniel's voice calling for help. Nobody else than you hear him. One of them is going to die a really painful death. Who?

[Save Daniel]

[Save Amy]

• [Save Amy]

Hmm... Awesome chapter!

Episode 2, Chapter 2-1 Time unknown, place unknown Fear is an emotion induced by a threat perceived by living entities, which causes a

• Thanks man :>

[Save Amy] Hmm... Awesome chapter!

• No problem, and choices like those are pretty hard. I think it's called a grey choice, it's not evil or good, grey choices are bad and good at the same time. You know what i mean? XD

Thanks man :>

• Yeah, I know what you mean :D Nice to know that it was a hard choice, that's what I wanted it to be :>

No problem, and choices like those are pretty hard. I think it's called a grey choice, it's not evil or good, grey choices are bad and good at the same time. You know what i mean? XD

• Yep, anyway i'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Yeah, I know what you mean Nice to know that it was a hard choice, that's what I wanted it to be :>

• [Save Amy]
    Another Amazing Chapter!!!

Episode 2, Chapter 2-1 Time unknown, place unknown Fear is an emotion induced by a threat perceived by living entities, which causes a

• Thanks man! :>>>

supersagig posted: »

[Save Amy] Another Amazing Chapter!!!

• [Save Daniel]
    Great chapter!

• [Save Daniel]

• Voting is still open for 30 minutes

• Thank you! :]]

[Save Daniel] Great chapter!

• [Save Amy] I still remember what Daniel did.

• Voting closed!

[Save Amy]

• Episode 2, Chapter 2-2

Time unknown, place unknown

[Save Amy]

Amy: Please! Help me!

Felix Davis: I..... Uh...... Felix pushes the green button

Amy's ceiling stops moving. Felix looks at the tv. He sees Daniel's walls getting really close to each other

Felix hears the screams of pain. Daniel's trying to stop the walls from from moving, but it doesn't help. Daniel's bones break one after another. He could never forget those screams. The walls stop after Daniel is totally crushed between them

Felix Davis: He... He just... I... Oh god!

Amy: Thank you! Thank you so much for saving my life!

Suddenly Felix's feet get free and a door opens

Felix Davis: I don't know if I did the right or the wrong thing.

Amy: You saved my life! I can't ever thank you so much for doing s...

Felix Davis: You understand that when I saved you, I also in a way murdered another person?

Amy: Yeah but...

Felix Davis: You obviusly also understand, that he was young. He had a life to live. Experiences to experience. His company is very well known. This man didn't deserve to die like that, but neither did you. So when you thank me for saving your life, it just makes me feel worse.

Amy: I just wanted to thank you...

Felix: I guess I'll need to keep moving if we're going to get out of here.

Amy: Wait, what about me?

Felix: Well, since you can't move or get in to this side of the room, I'll come here later with some back up.

Amy: O... Okay..

Felix walks out of the room, ending up in to a new one

He walks inside. The door closes after him

Felix: Shit! I hope Amy will be strong enough to wait in there for a while.

A voice recorder turns on

??: Ahh, time for the other game huh? Okay then. Game number two: Fight to death. There's a little button under that desk over there. When you push it, you'll get to fight against two mentally ill people, who think that you were the one who sent them to the asylum. There's no other way out of here. If you manage to beat them, cut one finger from the man's hand, and put it in that finger scanner so you'll get to the next level. Good luck.

Felix Davis: Really? What the hell is this place?

Felix Davis: I guess there's no other choice....

Felix walks to the desk, and pushes the button

A door opens. Two really tall and muscular men walk trough it

Felix Davis: Guys, I don't know what you have been told, but I did not send you guys in to the asylum!

The men look at each other

They start to walk towards Felix

Felix Davis: God bless me....

Tim Frost

???: Wake up!

He could feel someone slapping him

???: Come on, wake the fuck up you piece of shit!

Someone slaps him really hard now

Tim wakes up

Tim: Wh... What?

There's a light pointed at his face. He's tied to a chair

???: Finally you woke up! Fucking monster....

Tim: What is this place? Who are you?

A woman walks in front of Tim and hits him in the face

???: Oh, you damn well know who I am!

Tim: I don't know!

The woman kicks Tim in the face

Tim: Ouch! What the hell are you doing?

???: I'll ask you again, who am I?

Tim: I... Don't know!

???: Hmm.... Maybe if I'd ask this question differently. Do you remember that boy you killed 12 years ago?

Tim: Y... Yes... You're his sister? Meryl Hawke?

Meryl: You destroyed me when you did that. My brother was always there for me...

Tim: Look, I'm sor...

Meryl: Do you know, what it feels like to hear from the police that your brother has been tortured to death? DO YOU!? YOU FUCKING MANIAC! DO YOU KNOW, WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO SEE YOUR OWN BROTHER WITH HIS INSIDES HANGING OUT AND HIS BRAINS SPLATTERED TO A FUCKING TREE WHEN YOU'RE 9 YEARS OLD? She starts crying

Tim: I already said, I'm so.....

Meryl: Crying Do you think, that when you say you're sorry, it'll just magically go away? My brother... When my dad threw me out of the house in the winters, he would take me inside. When my mom and dad fought, he always made something to make me happy, so I wouldn't hear them fighting... When some kids bullied me, he would talk some sense into them...

Tim: Meryl....

Meryl: What, "Tim"? What is your real name?

Tim: ......

Meryl: I've been searching for you all these years and now I've found you... You're going to get even worse death than my brother...

Tim: Do you know why I did that? Your brother.... Do you know your brother and his friends were bullies?

Meryl: Bullshit! My brother was always nice to everybody!

Tim: One day he and his friends came in to the bathroom when I was there. They noticed me and kicked and hit me. After that, he pissed on me.

Meryl: What? That's not tr...

Tim: When the summer vacation started, it got even worse... He used to throw rocks in to my mom's car, and in the nights he threw some rocks in to my window. I was too afraid to walk out of my house.... I spent the whole holiday in my home, because I was scared. I was scared of your brother. When the school started again, it didn't take long until he started it again. In the first day, he came to me with a lot of his friends, and beat me so badly, that I had to spend 2 weeks at a hospital. That's when I lost my temper.... I.... I took my dad's gun and baseball bat and said him to come in to the forest. I guess you don't want to hear the rest of it... I'm sorry Meryl, I'm so so sorry, but he wouldn't stop if I wouldn't do anything..

Meryl: You didn't have to kill him!

Tim: I know I know! It got out of hand.... But the rage... The rage inside me was so big that I couldn't help it...

What the hell do I do with him? Meryl thinks

[Kill Tim]

[Spare Tim]

Sorry for the delay guys :p

• [Spare Tim]
    I don't think I would really want to kill off one of my own characters.

Episode 2, Chapter 2-2 Time unknown, place unknown [Save Amy] Amy: Please! Help me! Felix Davis: I..... Uh...... Felix pushes th

• Haha :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

[Spare Tim] I don't think I would really want to kill off one of my own characters.

• [Spare Tim]

Episode 2, Chapter 2-2 Time unknown, place unknown [Save Amy] Amy: Please! Help me! Felix Davis: I..... Uh...... Felix pushes th

• Thanks man!

[Spare Tim] Awesome chapter!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.