Trapped - Interactive Murder Mystery (CHARACTER SUBMIT: CLOSED)

Comments

• Grab the nightstick- best be safe than sorry

Tell the others- running of is like tying a noose around your neck.

finlander posted: »

Episode 1, Chapter 3-1 Felix Hector, 9.10 P.M, Outside the mansion, with Jacob Felix Hector and Jacob are walking towards the gate to

• [Hide]

[Go look for Tim]

Episode 1, Chapter 3-1 Felix Hector, 9.10 P.M, Outside the mansion, with Jacob Felix Hector and Jacob are walking towards the gate to

• edited November 2014

[Grab Nightstick]

[Go look for tim]

DAYUM.

Shits hitting the fan, and i like it! good chapter!

• Thanks man! :D

[Grab Nightstick] [Go look for tim] DAYUM. Shits hitting the fan, and i like it! good chapter!

• VOTING CLOSED

[Grab the nightstick and hit the figure with it]

[Go tell the others]

• Sorry guys, I've been having some difficulties with the next part so it will take awhile :P

• it's cool man, I guess while i wait i'll go play silent hill 2 and cry. XD

Sorry guys, I've been having some difficulties with the next part so it will take awhile :P

• Episode 1, Chapter 3-2

Felix Hector, 9.11 P.M, Saturday night, the gate openers booth, waiting for jacob

[Grab the nightstick and hit the figure with it]

Felix: That sure as hell isn't Jacob! He grabs the nightstick from the wall and goes in front of the door. He could already hear the footsteps of the figure

Once the footsteps are getting really close, he's ready to hit the figure

The door opens

Felix smacks the figure in the head as hard as he could.

Felix: Holy shit! Oh fuck, oh fuck OH FUCK!

It was one of the guards of the mansion. He was lying on the ground, maybe dead.

He looks around him, he sees that the guard has a walkie-talkie like he has

Felix: I wonder...

Felix: He grabs the guards walkie-talkie and talks to his Test

His speech comes out of his one

Felix: The guard must've heard when I talked to mine and came here to check what I had to say...

He hears footsteps

Jacob walks in

Jacob: Dude, you can't believe what I just..... What the fuck? He looks at the guards lifeless body

Jacob: What? You? Holy shit! He starts running to the mansion

Felix: No, stop! I can explain! Jacob doesn't listen to him, he just runs towards the mansion

Felix: Fuck! He runs after Jacob

Hope, Leroy and Sleeve, 9.15 P.M, The library

[Go tell the others]

Hope: Shit, we need to tell the others!

Leroy: What? We need to go look for him!

Hope: I guess it would be easier if the others would help us....

Leroy: Well, okay then.

Hope: come on, let's go Sleeve

Sleeve just stays still, looking at you

Leroy: Uhh, Sleeve? You are supposed to come there too.

Sleeve: I'll be there soon.

Hope: Well, that's good enough for me, let's go

They hear a really loud noise from the dining room

Hope: What the hell was that? Come on let's go, now!

They run downstairs

End of the part, next part right below

Episode 1, Chapter 3-3

Daniel, 9.09 P.M

Daniel is walking with Hope, Leroy and Tim (If your confused, check the time)

Daniel: This is fucking bullshit! You can't just blame me for that!

Hope: Well, you are a suspect in my list

Daniel: What about the chef!? He served the food to us!

Leroy: Not this again....

Hope: Come on man, just admit it.

Daniel: I don't need this shit from you. I'm going to find some people on my own.

Hope: Feel free to do that, at least one asshole less..

Daniel walks away

Daniel: Fucking asshole.... Blaming me for shit I sure as hell didn't do.

Daniel walks in to the cellar, since the others were too scared to go there

The stairs weren't sticky anymore and there was a powerful light there. Someone had visited there. Daniel walks down te stairs and looks if someone is there, maybe washing their clothes.

He walks a little while, until he ends up in to the end of the cellar. He looks around a little bit, but he couldn't see anyone.

He was ready to leave, until he noticed this door behind some old stuff. He throws them out of the way, and opens the door. He goes in, looking for some people there. He tries to find a light switch.

After looking for awhile, he finds one. Daniel pushes it

A light comes. There's something strange about that room, it seemed really small. All the other rooms were really big, but this one was small. The other strange thing was that the room didn't have any furniture, just a few holes in the wall.

Daniel: I guess there's nothing here then He's ready to leave the place.

He starts walking out of the room, until he feels like he walked on a button

The door closes

Daniel: What the fuck?

He tries to open the door but it's stuck

Daniel: Hey guys, it's not funny, let me out of here!

But there is no answer

Daniel: Great, now I have to wait here. Well, it's not that bad. At least I'm safe from the killer.

He's now calm, until he could hear some noises from the walls.

Daniel: Why are the walls making noises? What the heck?

Not after long, it happens

The walls start moving closer to each other slowly

Daniel: Fuck, Fuck, FUUUUCK! Someone help me now! The walls are going to fucking crush me!

But of course nobody hears him.

The end of Episode 1

• Damn..... Great Episode!!!!!!!!!

Episode 1, Chapter 3-2 Felix Hector, 9.11 P.M, Saturday night, the gate openers booth, waiting for jacob [Grab the nightstick and hit

• Oh no Daniel! D:

Episode 1, Chapter 3-2 Felix Hector, 9.11 P.M, Saturday night, the gate openers booth, waiting for jacob [Grab the nightstick and hit

• Thanks man! I appreciate it!

supersagig posted: »

Damn..... Great Episode!!!!!!!!!

• Let's just say his faith is still unknown

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Oh no Daniel!

• Holy shit. nice episode! I hope daniel is okay...

• Doh, looks like Daniel is in some deep shit...

• Thanks! I'll say this, Daniel's fate is unknown to all of us

Holy shit. nice episode! I hope daniel is okay...

• We'll see how he ends up

mr.quality posted: »

Doh, looks like Daniel is in some deep shit...

• Yup...

We'll see how he ends up

• There's still space for 5 characters, feel free to submit another one if you have already submitted one.

• edited November 2014

Sorry for the delay of the next part, I had to rewrite the whole part and there hasn't been so much time for me to write it again. I'll try to finish it today

• Name: Amy Litso

Info: a good friend of Felix Hector, she came to see where he was going that night, so she arrives at the mansion

Appearance:

Alt text

• Thanks for submitting! :> the next part will be up tonight :p

Name: Amy Litso Age: 24 Info: a good friend of Felix Hector, she came to see where he was going that night, so she arrives at the mansion Appearance:

• edited November 2014

Episode 2, Chapter 1-1

9.13 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room

Lloyd is sitting on the dining room floor, still shaking. Felix Davis hasn't come back yet, nobody has. He's getting pretty worried because nobody else than him was there. Where are the others?

Not after long someone kicks the door open

Lloyd stands up and grabs a knife from the table

Jacob runs in with a terrified look on his face

Lloyd: What the fuck dude!? You scared me!

Jacob: It's Felix! Felix Hector is the killer! I have evidence on my video camera, here look!

The video camera shows how Felix is standing in front of the guard's dead body with a bloody nightstick

Lloyd: How do you know the guard wasn't in there dead already? The killer said that he killed them!

Jacob: Because when we got there, there was no dead guard, and the nightstick was on the guard's table and it was clean! I filmed everything!

Felix Hector runs in to the room

Jacob: Dude, stay the fuck away from me! I know you're the killer! He grabs the knife from Lloyd's hand

Felix Hector: Look, I can expla...

Jacob: Shut the fuck up! I have evidence on my video camera!

Felix Hector: Look, if you could just listen to m......

Jacob: I said shut up! We'll wait here for the others!

Felix Hector: SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME NOW! He shouts really loudly

Felix Hector: Look, I was investigating the place, when I noticed that someone was coming towards the booth. I figured that it couldn't be you, so that's when I panicked, so I took the nightstick and hit the figure with it.

Jacob looks into Felix's eyes

Jacob: I'm not sure if you're speaking the truth, but I'll keep my eye on you.

Lloyd: Whatever guys, but I have a question, why did you come here so fast?

Felix Hector: Well, I went after Jacob after he started running in here.

Jacob: I didn't even get to the other booth. I was heading in there, but then I saw someone at that cop's car. I was going to see who it was, when I stumbled on something. When I got up, I saw the figure running towards the mansion. After that I went to check Felix

Lloyd: Uhh.. That would be me.

Jacob: Hahah, I have that filmed in my camera.

Lloyd: Well what would you do if there's a fucking killer in here and you hear a noise outside the car?

Jacob: I don't know, start the car and drive to here maybe.

Lloyd: Did you get in the car after I left? I heard someone going in there.

Jacob: Yeah, I checked what you were doing in there. The police radio was on, they said that back up is coming.

Lloyd: That's fucking great! But how did they figure where we are? I didn't say what the address was.

Felix Hector: Where's the cop?

Lloyd: He's looking for some clues. I decided to wait here.

Felix Hector: Any idea where? Someone should go check for h....

A car drives trough the wall, crushing the dining table

Felix: What the fuck!? Jacob: Holy shit!

Lloyd: AAAARGH!!

The car drove on Lloyd

Felix: Shit! What the fuck do we do?

Suddenly a masked figure runs out of the car

[Go after the figure]

[Help Lloyd]

I'm so sorry for the delay of this episode, I've been really busy and I had to rewrite this part twice. Hopefully you guys understand.

• [Help Lloyd]

Episode 2, Chapter 1-1 9.13 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room Lloyd is sitting on the dining room floor, still shaking. Felix Dav

• [Help Lloyd]

Episode 2, Chapter 1-1 9.13 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room Lloyd is sitting on the dining room floor, still shaking. Felix Dav

• [Help Lloyd]

• Oh, shit! WTF JUST HAPPENED?! Best Chapter Yet! 100000/10!

[Go After the Figure]

I'm sure lloyd might be fine, it's not like it crushed his organs, he might just be trapped.

• Thanks man! Feedback is always useful :>

Oh, shit! WTF JUST HAPPENED?! Best Chapter Yet! 100000/10! [Go After the Figure] I'm sure lloyd might be fine, it's not like it crushed his organs, he might just be trapped.

• edited November 2014

Voting closed!

[Help Lloyd]

• Damn, But can you please make my guy have a tiny bit regret for looking for the figure? sorry for asking, I'm just saying that if the Figure is important, i would like to have a regret, after we help Lloyd. sorry.

Voting closed! [Help Lloyd]

• edited November 2014

Sure, no problem

Damn, But can you please make my guy have a tiny bit regret for looking for the figure? sorry for asking, I'm just saying that if the Figure is important, i would like to have a regret, after we help Lloyd. sorry.

• edited November 2014

Name: Meryl Hawke

Appearance: Caucasian, red hair tied into a ponytail, green eyes, tank top, black leather jacket, camo jeans, black boots

Personality: She was sociable and caring until 12 years ago, when her older brother (who paid more attention to her than her parents ever did) was found in a forest lying in a pool of his own blood with his insides hanging out and his brains splattered on a nearby tree. Although the killer was found and put in a mental hospital she felt constantly despressed and alone. She is untrusting of other people and is bad-tempered.

Reason for being there: Meryl was outraged to find out that her brother's killer had been let out and decided to get her own justice. She managed to track the killer to the mansion. She knows that the killer's name has been changed but she remembers the killers ice blue eyes that she saw in the newspaper.

There's still space for 5 characters, feel free to submit another one if you have already submitted one.

• Thanks for submitting man! Your characters are fucking awesome! :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: Meryl Hawke Gender: Female Age: 21 Appearance: Caucasian, red hair tied into a ponytail, green eyes, tank top, black leather

• edited November 2014

Episode 2, Chapter 1-2

9.17 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room

[Help Lloyd]

Jacob: Fuck, we need to help him!

Felix Hector: What about the figure!? It's getting away!

Jacob: Fuck that! We need to help Lloyd!

Lloyd: Just fucking help me!! It hurts so much!

Felix Hector: Well okay then, but that figure thou..

Jacob: Forget the that and come help me!

Felix runs to the car and tries to help Lloyd

Felix Hector: He's stuck! We can't help him!

Lloyd: Please don't say that! Help meee!

Jacob: Fuck! Go in to the car and drive it outside!

Felix gets in to the car and starts it. He drives it off of the building and runs out of it.

Jacob: Holy shit!

Lloyd's feet are crushed, there is blood everywhere. Lloyd passed out

Felix Hector: Shit! He's going to die from the blood loss! Who the fuck is doing this!

Jacob: He's not going to die! He just passed out from the shock!

Felix Hector: Not going to die huh? Look at him! There's no hope for him, and you damn well know it! Why didn't we go after that masked son of a bitch? Now it got away and there's nothing we can do about it! This is a fucking mess!

Hope and Leroy run in to the dining room. They see the hole in the wall

Hope: What the hell happened here!? We heard a loud noise from here. Why is there a hole in the wall?

Felix Hector: Someone drove a car trough it! Then suddenly a masked figure ran out of the car and got away!

Leroy: Oh god, is that man dead? He looks at Lloyd's body

Jacob: Uhm... I guess he is...

Drake runs into the room

Drake: What... What the fuck!?

Felix Hector: And who are you!?

Drake: Name is Drake Andrews, I'm a DJ of the party here, what the hell happened?

Felix Hector: We don't know! Seems like someone is playing some stupid game with us!

Drake: Those are the same words that I got from your pal Felix Davis

Jacob: Where is he?

Drake: He's in the night club, he's coming here any time soon.

Hope: Have you guys seen Tim anywhere? He went missing when we met some guy called Sleeve in the library.

Jacob: No, we haven't.

Felix Hector: So where's Daniel?

Leroy: He decided to find some people on his own.

Felix Hector: And you just let him!? There is a killer in here! He could be dead!

Leroy: Well, that's his problem then. It was his decision.

Drake: Seems like everything is pretty messed up. I wonder where that cop is, he said he would come here in a minute.

Felix Hector: Someone should go check on him.

Hope: I'll go. I'm sure he's alright. It's not like Jigsaw would have kidnapped him.

Felix Hector: Alright, that's cool. We'll wait here.

Hope runs in to the night club

Felix Hector: I guess now is the time for give you the bad news, we are trapped in here with this killer. When I went to check the gate openers booth, I tried to open the gate but it needed a dial. No body of us knows the dial, except the guards, and they are missing.

Jacob: Well at least the police is coming in here. Otherwise we would be fucked.

Felix Hector: Let's hope they find their way here. Lloyd said that he didn't give an address to them.

They wait for 5 minutes

Hope runs in to the dining room

Hope: Felix....... Felix isn't there! I looked for him for like 5 minutes but I didn't see him anywhere! All I found was this paper witch says "This clue will help you find Valerie and to know who I am"

Felix Hector: What? Is that all?

Hope: Yeah, look for yourself!

Felix Hector: What the fuck? We need to find everyone who are missing!

Jacob: But we need to be together! Who are we going to look for?

[Go look for Felix Davis]

[Go look for Tim]

[Go look for Daniel]

• [Go look for Felix Davis]

Episode 2, Chapter 1-2 9.17 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room [Help Lloyd] Jacob: Fuck, we need to help him! Felix Hector:

• Damn.. Lloyd
    [Go look for Felix Davis]

Episode 2, Chapter 1-2 9.17 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room [Help Lloyd] Jacob: Fuck, we need to help him! Felix Hector:

• If you want to make a third character, you have a permission since there is still space for new characters :D

Damn.. Lloyd [Go look for Felix Davis]

• Name: Liam Redborn

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 4,2 feet tall

Personality: Smart , Caring , Emotional , Coward

The reason why your character is here: Valery´s cousin

Some other things you want to tell: Nothing :P

• Thanks for submitting :]

Name: Liam Redborn Gender: Male Age: 13 Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 4,2 feet tall Personality

Sign in to comment in this discussion.