Trapped - Interactive Murder Mystery (CHARACTER SUBMIT: CLOSED)

Comments

• edited November 2014

Episode 1, Chapter 2-1

[Felix Davis will open her stomach.]

9.04 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room.

Felix is waiting for an answer. This was new for him, he has never dealt with things like this before, but he remained calm.

Felix Davis: That's what I thought sigh. I guess I'll have to do this then.

Felix Hector: Why do we have to do this now? We should call the police, or tell the guards or something like that!

Lloyd: Are you fucking deaf or something? That motherfucker said that the guards are dead and our phones don't work in here!

Felix Hector: Well, we should still try! I mean, what if some of the kids here are just fucking with us?

Lloyd: Look you little shit..... Felix Davis interrupts him

Felix Davis: He's right.

Lloyd: What? Are you serious? I thought that you were smart, but now I'm not so sure. Some "kids" don't do shit like this.

Felix Davis: I'm not saying some kids would've done this, but what I meant, was that someone should actually check the guards. Since this place somehow doesn't have a signal, someone should go to my car and call for some back up. In the meantime, I'll.... I'll open her stomach. Some of you should go tell to the other people what has happened.

Felix Hector: I can check the guards, if someone comes with me.

Jacob: I could come with you, I want to see if this is just some sick joke.

Felix Davis: Okay, that's cool. Who wants to go call for some back up?

Daniel: That's a fucking death wish, if somebody is or are actually trying to hurt us.

Lloyd: Are you joking or just stupid? If his car has a thing that can inform the other polices, it's always better to call them instead of just sitting on our asses and wait for death.

Daniel: Well, you go there then! Let's see if you come back.

Lloyd: Okay! I'll go there!

Daniel: Whispering dumbass..

Felix Davis: Okay, now the rest of you, go look for other people and tell them to come here.

Felix Davis

9.10 P.M, The dining room, alone.

Felix Davis: Oh god, why am I doing this...

Felix grabs the knife from the table and looks at Anna's body pieces.

Felix Davis: You deserved so much better... I swear, we'll find your girl.

He puts the knife above her stomach. He starts counting.

Felix Davis: 3... 2..... 1.......

He hits the knife in to her stomach and starts to cut it open.

Felix Davis: Oh.... god.....

After a minute he's ready. You could see that it wasn't easy even for him

Felix Davis: And now, I'll just have to find a paper or something in here.

He puts his hand inside her stomach and starts searching for something. After a while, he touches something that feels like a piece of paper. He lifts it up.

He grabs a glass of water from the table and cleans it from the blood.

*In the room of lights and music, is a safe. The dial is 3-3-4-7. In the safe, you'll find a clue about my identity. If you want a clue where Valery is, you have to take Anna's teeth out, every tooth has a word.

Felix Davis: This is not something that a normal person would do, this is fucking crazy.

[Go look for that room with the safe]

[Take Anna's teeth out]

Lloyd

9.10 P.M, The parking lots, alone

Lloyd is walking towards the police car.

Lloyd: Why the fuck did I even come here? Fucking cheap ass place with some rednecks talking shit.

He is in front of the car now. He opens the door and takes his flash light out. He points the light on the police radio, and puts it on.

Lloyd: Hello? If anyone can hear me, come here immediatly. There's been a raw murder here, the address is.... he hears something outside the car

[Start the car and drive]

[Start running to the mansion]

[Go see where the noise came from]

I'll do these guys first, after this I'll show what happens with Jacob and Felix Hector, and the guys that went looking for others. Be patient.

• [Go look for that room with the safe]

[Star running to the mansion]

finlander posted: »

Episode 1, Chapter 2-1 [Felix Davis will open her stomach.] 9.04 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room. Felix is waiting for an an

• [Take Anna's teeth out]
    [Start the car and start driving]

Episode 1, Chapter 2-1 [Felix Davis will open her stomach.] 9.04 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room. Felix is waiting for an an

• edited November 2014

If you want a clue where Anna is

I think you meant Valery. :P

[Start the car and start driving]

Lloyd:

Alt text

• Oh shit, sorry xd

I'll edit that

Pipas posted: »

If you want a clue where Anna is I think you meant Valery. :P [Go look for that room with the safe] [Start the car and start driving] Lloyd:

• I accidentally wrote that if you take Anna's teeth out, you'll find a clue where Anna is, I meant to say that you'll find a clue where Valery is :D

[Go see where the noise came from]

• Name: Has No Name, but people call him Sleeve

Appearance:Brown eyes, casual apparel, long brown hair.

Personality:Keep to himself. Hiding something. Nice, smart, boring.

The reason why your character is here: Did it because somebody dared him to.

Some other things you want to tell: Pretty much a ghost noticed by no one.

• Take Anna's teeth out, run back to the mansion.

He shouldn't be put through that torture.

[Run Towards The Mansion]

I feel like lloyd wont leave us.

• Thanks for submitting! :>

Name: Has No Name, but people call him Sleeve Gender:Male Age:18 Appearance:Brown eyes, casual apparel, long brown hair. Persona

• All the thanks goes to NoHopeLeft :)

Thanks for submitting! :>

• Nice! You want to vote? There's still 10 minutes left to do that :p

All the thanks goes to NoHopeLeft

• 10 minutes left to vote!

• [take Anna's teeth out]

[start the car and drive]

• Voting closed! [Go look for that room with the safe] [Start running to the mansion]

• I knew lloyd wouldn't abandon us!

Voting closed! [Go look for that room with the safe] [Start running to the mansion]

• edited November 2014

New part will be up in 30 minutes or less!

• edited November 2014

Episode 1, Chapter 2-2

Felix Davis, 9.12 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room, alone

I.... I can't fucking take her teeth out. I already opened her stomach. I'll find Valery without playing this stupid fucking game! He thinks.

Felix Davis: Uhh, the room with lights and music? Does this maniac mean the night club? I guess there's only one way to find out...

He goes to the lounge to find the map of the mansion.

Felix Davis: Night club, where is it... Ahh, there! Second floor, at the end of the hallway.

He grabs the map and goes to the second floor. Once he's there he could see the door. He's walking towards the door, when he hears a noise from the night club.

Felix Davis: What the hell was that? Better be careful...

He opens the door and see's a man standing there, looking for something.

Felix Davis: Hey! What are you doing?

The man turns around.

???: Dude, you scared the shit out of me! Get out of here, the party starts at 10.30 P.M!

Felix Davis: There is no party tonight. There's been a murder here.

???: A murder? What the hell?

Felix Davis: Yeah. Who are you and why are you here?

???: My name is Drake Andrews, I'm the DJ of the party here. Why are you here?

Felix Davis: My name is Felix Davis, I'm a police officer. Let's just say someone wants to play with us. I got a clue that there is a safe here?

Drake: Fuck if I know. I could still help you find it!

Felix Davis: Okay, let's start looking.

*They first look if there's one in the walls. When they realize there isn't a one , they start looking from the floor.

Drake: Man, I guess that "someone" is just fucking with you. I can't see a safe here anyw.... he stumbles on something.

Drake: What the hell was that? He looks back and sees a box full of some trash

Drake: These fucking boxes are everywhere! He kicks it, and there's a safe under it.

Drake: Yo Davis, there's a safe here!

Felix Davis: Nice job man! Now, you go to the dining room and tell the others that I'll come there in a minute! He gives Drake the map he had

Drake: Sure thing!

Drake runs out of the room.

Felix Davis: Now what was the dial again... 3-3-4-7. The safe opens, there's a piece of paper there

This clue will help you find Valerie and to know who I am.

Felix Davis: What? Where's the next clue?

Suddenly there comes some gas from the safe. Felix Davis faints.

Lloyd 9.12 P.M, The parking lots, alone

Lloyd: Oh shit! He gets out of the car and starts running towards the mansion.

He could hear someone getting into the car. He runs as fast as he could. He hears some noises from behind but he keeps running.

Finally he reaches the door of the mansion. He runs back inside and closes the door behind him. He is really sweaty from running. It could've just been some animal, but he didn't risk it. He could've tried to get out of the gate with the car, but he knew it wouldn't get trough it.

He walks into the dining room, but he doesn't see Felix Davis anywhere.

He grabs the paper from the table and reads it.

He looks in Anna's mouth, her tooth are still there, so he must've left looking for that safe.

Lloyd decides to wait for the others in the dining room.

The end of chapter 2

• No, i really think that it was an amazing line, I'm gonna be famous XD

Wait until the story goes on and your character will get some development. You may have noticed that some of the characters haven't got so much attention in my story, but don't worry, they will.

• Hell yeah! best chapter yet my friend!

Episode 1, Chapter 2-2 Felix Davis, 9.12 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room, alone [Go look for that room with the safe] I....

• Thanks man! :-]

Hell yeah! best chapter yet my friend!

• No problem! By the way, if you plan to kill me off, i only request that i die by saving someone elses life.

Thanks man! :-]

• Soo good... I think I'm dead though...

Episode 1, Chapter 2-2 Felix Davis, 9.12 P.M, Saturday evening, the dining room, alone [Go look for that room with the safe] I....

• I haven't thought of that yet man, but if you're wondering when your character will have some development, it will happen in the next chapter :>

No problem! By the way, if you plan to kill me off, i only request that i die by saving someone elses life.

• F- Yeah! Just when i die, just remember i want to like, jump in front of a bullet heading someones way (Coughs Vallery...)

I haven't thought of that yet man, but if you're wondering when your character will have some development, it will happen in the next chapter :>

• Thanks man! I'm enjoying your story too! It's pretty damn good :} We'll see how he ends up >:]

mr.quality posted: »

Soo good... I think I'm dead though...

• Cool part! Just wandering, is the killer going to be a submitted characters?

• Yup. Since there still is space for new characters you can't be sure if the killer is already submitted >:}

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Cool part! Just wandering, is the killer going to be a submitted characters?

• Thanks, I'll try to get a new part up tonight. We'll see how it turns out.

Thanks man! I'm enjoying your story too! It's pretty damn good :} We'll see how he ends up >:]

• I got a new part up now.

Thanks man! I'm enjoying your story too! It's pretty damn good :} We'll see how he ends up >:]

• New part will be here in 5 minutes or less!

• Episode 1, Chapter 3-1

Felix Hector, 9.10 P.M, Outside the mansion, with Jacob

Felix Hector and Jacob are walking towards the gate to see if the guard in there is okay.

Felix Hector: So, what's the deal with that camera?

Jacob: I like to document my life. I've always wanted to become a famous movie director, but my parents want that I'd become a doctor or a lawyer or something like that. I also heard some gossips that the mansion was haunted so I thought that this would be a good idea for a movie.

Felix Hector: Wow, that's cool! Even if the mansion wouldn't be haunted, this murder thing could actually make some interest in the movie industry.

Jacob: That's just what I thought.

They are now in front of the gate opener's booth. Felix Hector steps in. Nobody is in there.

Felix Hector: This doesn't seem so good... Maybe you should go check the other booth? I'll investigate this one.

Jacob: Are you sure?

Felix Hector: Yeah, if he isn't there, then we should actually be worried.

Jacob: Okay then... I'll come here after that.

Jacob leaves and Felix starts to investigate the place.

He first looks if he could open the gate

Felix: Fuck, it needs a dial. We're trapped in here, with a murderer!

Then he sees a blood stain on the floor

Felix: This is just like in the movies.

He sees a walkie-talkie on the floor and grabs it

Felix: Uhh...Hello?

There's no answer

Felix looks where the blood stain leads. He could see, that it went outside, but since it was raining it had been washed away

He comes back inside, and looks at the security cameras. He could see someone coming towards the booth.

Felix: What the fuck? I'm pretty sure Jacob hasn't visited the other booth this fast.

[Hide]

[Grab the nightstick and hit the figure with it]

Tim, Hope and Leroy, 9.10 P.M, Saturday evening

The others are finding some other people so they could warn them.

Hope: Look chef, How did the food just magically turn in to a fucking sliced human body?

Leroy: I've said this for like ten times already, I don't know! I was gone for five minutes to check the dessert and then I came back to serve the food!

Hope: Yeah, sure. It's either you or that rich guy... What was his name? Daniel?

Leroy: It's not me! I have no idea what's happening!

Tim: Shut up, both of you. There's someone in the library.

Hope: Uhh, how can you know? The library is in the third floor!

Tim: Because I listen. I heard noises from there.

Leroy: whispering to Hope Who the hell is this guy?

Hope: whispering to Leroy I don't know, but he really seems like he's in his own world

Hope: Well, let's check the library then.

They head to the third floor, to check the library. When they're in the there, they could actually hear someone doing something

Hope: What the fuck? Are you some kind of a superhero or some shit like that?

Tim: No, I'm focused on the task.

Hope: Well, that's good. Let's find the person that's here

Tim: We don't need to look for him.

Hope: What do you mean? And how do you know it's a man?

Tim: Look behind you.

Hope looks behind him and sees a long haired man standing behind him

Hope: Dude, stop scaring people like that! Who are you?

The man just stands in there.

Leroy: Answer him!

But he just keeps standing in there.

Hope walks to him and sees a piece of paper on his shirt, it says "Sleeve"

Hope: So Sleeve, there's been a murder here, and you have to come to the dining room.

Sleeve: I know.

Hope: What?

Sleeve: I was standing outside the dining room when it happened. I know I should be in there.

Leroy: That's strange, I didn't see him...

Hope: So.. Uh... Why are you here?

Sleeve stays quiet.

Hope: Dude, I asked you a que....

Leroy: Where the fuck is Tim?

Hope looks around him and Tim is nowhere to be seen.

Hope: Shit! What do we do?

[Go look for Tim]

[Go tell the others]

• Awesome, can't wait. I had enjoyed your story so far. Its really good.

New part will be here in 5 minutes or less!

• Just in case you are wondering where Daniel is, you'll find out soon :p

Episode 1, Chapter 3-1 Felix Hector, 9.10 P.M, Outside the mansion, with Jacob Felix Hector and Jacob are walking towards the gate to

• Thanks, I'm enjoying your's too!

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome, can't wait. I had enjoyed your story so far. Its really good.

• [Grab the nightstick and hit the figure with it]
    [Go tell the others]

Episode 1, Chapter 3-1 Felix Hector, 9.10 P.M, Outside the mansion, with Jacob Felix Hector and Jacob are walking towards the gate to

• Thanks, I just got a new part out.

Thanks, I'm enjoying your's too!

• [Hide]

I'm guessing friendly fire is off, wouldn't want to hit a friend. :P

[Go tell the others]

Running off and looking for him would be like asking for death. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.