Trapped - Interactive Murder Mystery (CHARACTER SUBMIT: CLOSED)

Comments

• [Spare Tim]

Awesome chapter!

finlander posted: »

Episode 2, Chapter 2-2 Time unknown, place unknown [Save Amy] Amy: Please! Help me! Felix Davis: I..... Uh...... Felix pushes th

• [Spare Tim]

This was really a amazing chapter! :D

Episode 2, Chapter 2-2 Time unknown, place unknown [Save Amy] Amy: Please! Help me! Felix Davis: I..... Uh...... Felix pushes th

• Thank you! :]

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Spare Tim] This was really a amazing chapter!

• Voting closed!

[Spare Tim]

• If you're wondering where the next part is, it should be here tomorrow.

I've been so god damn busy with school + I write these with my tablet which is slow, but I use this "pages" app so I can save my progress.

I swear that I've tried to publish it earlier but I couldn't :[

Tomorrow

• edited December 2014

Hi guys, if you want to check out another murder mystery which will start soon and seems like it'll be great, go submit a character to @TheFurryOne 's Midnight Hollow

• Thanks! :)

Hi guys, if you want to check out another murder mystery which will start soon and seems like it'll be great, go submit a character to @TheFurryOne 's Midnight Hollow

• When will the chapter come out? :P

• edited December 2014

Soon >:D

supersagig posted: »

When will the chapter come out? :P

• edited December 2014

Episode 2, Chapter 2-3

Felix Davis

Felix looks at the two guys walking towards him. They have really angry faces. Felix takes a few steps backwards. He has been trained for this but now, it's different.

Felix: Guys, please stop this! Could you just put your finger on that little scanner over there, so we could all get out of here?

The men stay quiet, but keep still walking towards him

Felix: Come on now, you guys will be free after tha....

The bigger one of the patients hits Felix in the face. He falls in to the ground, blood coming out of his mouth and nose

Felix Davis: Spitting blood out of his mouth Hah.... I guess we're doing this the hard way? Okay then...

Felix gets up and grabs a knife from the table

Felix Davis: You still have a chance to back up.

The smaller one walks to the table and hits it. It brakes to multiple pieces.

Felix Davis: Ohh, this is going to be nasty... He's a little scared

It's probably easier to take out the smaller one first and then get rid of the other one... He thinks

Felix looks into the smaller patient's eyes. He could see the anger inside him

He runs towards the smaller one and hits the patient in his other leg with the knife

The smaller patient falls into his knees, but rises up very soon

He just keeps staring at Felix. Now they both start walking towards him

Felix kicks the bigger one in to the stomach and after that he hits the knife inside the smaller one's stomach

The smaller one: Ough! You're going to pay for that...

Felix tries to remain calm, but he still gets a little shaky

The smaller one takes the knife out of his stomach and looks at Felix

He runs towards Felix and hits him into his right foot with the knife. After that, the patient throws Felix to the ground and hits him in the head

Felix can't see anything for a second, everything just got black

When he opens his eyes, he sees the bigger patient dragging him to somewhere

Felix Davis: Whoa! What the fuck!?

Felix kicks the patient and gets up

Felix runs towards the bigger patient with his injured leg and throws him to the ground

Suddenly the smaller patient comes behind Felix and starts to strangle him

Felix: Pleh.... Please..... I can't breathe..

The bigger one gets up and looks at Felix. He walks to him and is ready to hit him in the face

Felix is panicking right now. He kicks the bigger patient and hits the smaller one who was strangling him. Seems like he hit the smaller one so hard that he went unconcious. Now there's still a few minutes left to kill the bigger one before the smaller one wakes up.

Adrenaline just fills the whole body of Felix. He goes in front of the bigger one and hits him in the face Really hard. The bigger one falls in to the ground with blood coming out of his face. Felix kicks him, then he kicks him again and doesn't stop until the bigger one doesn't move anymore. He's dead.

Felix turns around to get the knife, but then he realizes something. The smaller one isn't on the ground anymore.

Felix: Come on and face me you ugly motherfucker! Or are you scared now when your pal's dead!?

It's quiet for a moment. Felix tries to find the smaller one from somewhere but he can't find him.

Felix: Okay, I'll just leave then.

He tries to find the knife now, but it's gone too

Felix: Fuck...

He hears footsteps behind him, and turns around. It's the smaller patient with the knife. Felix tries to stop him from hitting him with it, but the patient manages to do a cut in felix's stomach

Felix hits him in the stomach, which causes the patient to drop the knife. Felix jumps on the patients and trows him in tot the ground. He grabs the knife and starts to hit him with it. After hitting the patient for 20 times, he stops.

Felix looks at his stomach and his leg. They're losing lots of blood

Felix: Ahhh..... It hurts so fucking much... I better get out of here...

He cuts the smaller patient's finger off and puts it in the scanner. The door opens. He looks at the bodies for one last time. This place has done some horrible things for him.

He goes into the next room, which has a lot of tools in it. He grabs the voice recorder and turns it on.

???: Hello Felix, seems like you survived my little test. You better be ready for the next game. Game number 3: As you see, there are a lot of tools in here. You have to use those tools to fill that little machine in the centre of the room with your blood. When it's filled, it'll open the door for you. Let's hope you have some extra blood in your body.

Felix looks at his leg. It has already bleed alot of blood.
    Felix: I'm not going to get out of here alive...

Tim and Meryl

Meryl looks into Tim's eyes. He is crazy, that is true, but she still sees a little amount of hope in him.

Meryl: I hate you. I hate you from the bottom of my heart but still... Still I don't have the balls to kill you. What you did to my brother was incredibly cruel and I'll never forgive you for that, but you still deserve to live...

Tim: I knew you would understand... I swear, I'm a different person now.

Meryl: Don't thank me please. I'm probably going to hate myself for this for the rest of my life.

Meryl lets Tim out of the chair and puts the lights on

Tim: What the hell is this room?

Meryl: I don't know, I just dragged you somewhere after putting you in sleep.

Tim: The others are probably looking for me. I better get out of here.

Meryl: Why would they look for you? They don't even know you.

Tim: There's a murderer here.

Meryl: Murderer? I better come with you then..

They walk out of the room and start to look for the others

The end of the Chapter

• Meryl: There´s a murderer around here , i will be more safe with the person that killed my brother :P (joking)

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!

Episode 2, Chapter 2-3 Felix Davis Felix looks at the two guys walking towards him. They have really angry faces. Felix takes a few st

• Hahah, always better with someone else than alone :D

Thanks!

Meryl: There´s a murderer around here , i will be more safe with the person that killed my brother :P (joking) Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!

• The next part will come earlier than the latest one :D I've already started working on it, so it's probably here by tomorrow :P

• Couldn't Felix just go back into the other room and use one of the dead body's to fill the machine with blood? Or did the door close or something when he went I to the room?

Episode 2, Chapter 2-3 Felix Davis Felix looks at the two guys walking towards him. They have really angry faces. Felix takes a few st

• Yeah, the door closes always after he goes into a new room :]

mr.quality posted: »

Couldn't Felix just go back into the other room and use one of the dead body's to fill the machine with blood? Or did the door close or something when he went I to the room?

• In that case he's screwed. :p

Yeah, the door closes always after he goes into a new room :]

• If you guys want to join an interactive zombie apocalypse story which is great, be sure to check out The dead's redemption made by mr.quality

Or maybe another murder mystery?

@NoHopeLeft is doing a sequel to his Raining story, Raining 2

I recommend you to read all of these, they are awesome

• Thanks for the advisement! :D

If you guys want to join an interactive zombie apocalypse story which is great, be sure to check out The dead's redemption made by mr.qualit

• edited December 2014

Episode 2, Chapter 3-1

Felix Hector: What the hell was that?

Jacob: We better check that out, I don't want any more people ending up dead.

The scream came from the basement, so they run in there

Felix Hector: Uhh... Guys, I just wanted you to know that this place is fucking creepy...

Hope: Oh really now?

Jacob: Shut up guys, I have to film this shit. Where's the light switch here?

Drake: It's here! He pushes it, but the light doesn't work

Drake: It's not working for some reason!

Jacob: Well we're lucky that my video camera has a night vision in it.

*Jacob puts the night vision on and everybody follows him trough the basement *

Leroy: What was that noise? It sounded like a human scream...

Hope: It definitely was a human scream. I've watched enough horror movies to tell that.

Sleeve: It sounded painful.

*Everybody looks at Sleeve *

Jacob: You really seem to know something. What's your deal anyway? I haven't seen you here until the killings started.

Leroy: He really is a strong suspect yeah, but let's not blame anyone yet.

Drake walks on something wet

Drake: What the heck? Yo camera man, show the night vision in here!

Jacob brings the camera to Drake

Drake: Holy fuck!

*Drake sees a really large pool of blood on the ground, which is coming from the room where Daniel went *

Jacob: What?

Drake: There's a shitload of blood in here. It's coming from that room over there...

Hope: Cool, let's check that out.

Leroy: Are you serious? Didn't Daniel come in here?

Hope: Yes. Yes he did.

*Drake opens the door. *

Drake: Oh god... You might not want to look...

Jacob: What? What is it? * He goes to the room with the camera*

Jacob: Wha... What the hell?

*The walls are now back where they were in the beginning, but the floor is full of fresh blood. There's just a little pieces of human meat floating on the blood. *

Jacob films every corner of the room and gets out of there

Sleeve: What did I say? Seems like it hurt.

Felix Hector: Shut the fuck up.

Hope: This is directly from the ”Saw V”

Leroy: Saw V? I don' know what you're talking about but we need to get out of this place, immediately.

Drake: No shit

*Suddenly they hear someone coming down there *

Felix Hector: Who's that?

???: Huh?

They hear someone coming closer to them

???: Where are you?

Felix Hector: Just follow my voice

The footsteps become stronger. Now the figures faces can be seen

Felix Hector: Who are you? What do you want? Show me your fa....* The figure steps in front of Felix *

Felix Hector: Wh... What? Amy?

• Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡¡¡

If you guys want to join an interactive zombie apocalypse story which is great, be sure to check out The dead's redemption made by mr.qualit

• Saw V, I actually was thinking that...

Episode 2, Chapter 3-1 Felix Hector: What the hell was that? Jacob: We better check that out, I don't want any more people ending up d

• Be sure to check out this zombie apocalypse story made by @UCAAV29784

• I decided to open the character submission again, so feel free to submit a character

• What kind of character do you most need now?

I decided to open the character submission again, so feel free to submit a character

• I need just some new submitted characters for the story right now. So feel free to make whatever you like :]

TheUnkGuy posted: »

What kind of character do you most need now?

• Ok, I was just out of ideas.

I need just some new submitted characters for the story right now. So feel free to make whatever you like :]

• edited December 2014

Time to reveal the episode titles (A little late xd)

Episode 1: One quiet night

Episode 2: Dream vacation

Episode 3: Mind games

Episode 4: Playground of madness

Episode 5: When the sun rises

• PLZ GIVE ME SOME CHARACTERS ;_;

I decided to open the character submission again, so feel free to submit a character

• edited December 2014

Name: Monica Avery. Age: 58. Gender: Female. Apperance: white short curly hair , brown eyes , african-american , 4,5 feet tall. Personality: Calm , Smart , Distrustful , Friendly. She´s a detective

• Name Bridgette Redborn. Age: 17. Gender: Female. Apperance: black lobg curly hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 4,8 feet tall. Personality: Nervous , Dumb , Bitch. She is Valery´s cousin

• Thank you!

Name: Monica Avery. Age: 58. Gender: Female. Apperance: white short curly hair , brown eyes , african-american , 4,5 feet tall. Personality: Calm , Smart , Distrustful , Friendly. She´s a detective

• Name: Anne Shrier

Appearance: Like the photo of the woman below, but with brown hair, blue eye and skin a little more tanned.
    Alt text

Personality: She usually likes to talk with men or women and it's kind vain. She does not like being alone, being in a situation of danger she would look for someone to help, but she could scream and ask for help.

The reason why your character is here: I do not know, suggestions?

PLZ GIVE ME SOME CHARACTERS ;_;

• edited December 2014

Thanks, but I can't see the photo :[

You can just leave "The reason why your character is here" empty, I'll figure something out :P

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Name: Anne Shrier Gender: Female Age: 25 Appearance: Like the photo of the woman below, but with brown hair, blue eye and skin a li

• edited December 2014

Thanks, but I can't see the photo :[ You can just leave "The reason why your character is here" empty, I'll figure something out :P

• Oh shit, it's almost been a week since I've uploaded a chapter D:I'm so fucking sorry guys:€ I'll try to make something up

• Cool, but remember you should feel free to take your time. :)

Oh shit, it's almost been a week since I've uploaded a chapter D:I'm so fucking sorry guys:€ I'll try to make something up

• edited December 2014

So..... I just lost all my progress. I can't really even describe how mad I am, because I really worked hard on it. Now you guys have to wait even longer for the next part :{

• Don't worry about it, I know one guy who lost all his progress all the time, and it didn't really matter, the story was still great, and that's what matters to me!

So..... I just lost all my progress. I can't really even describe how mad I am, because I really worked hard on it. Now you guys have to wait even longer for the next part :{

• Thank you for understanding :]

Don't worry about it, I know one guy who lost all his progress all the time, and it didn't really matter, the story was still great, and that's what matters to me!

• I've been working my ass off with the new part and it's probably here soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.