Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Hey, I can see it now!

AND IT LOOKS AWESOME!

Seriously, everything looks so spot on and cool. The only one minor thing I would say, is that Rodrik's face needs to be just a bit wider. Other than that, though, AWESOME :D

It took me 2 and a half hours to draw this. Not very happy with how it turned out but I haven't drawn anything in 4 months so I'm a little r

• I thought the same, Lol.

Oh man, it's awesome! Asher's surprised look plus Beskha's drunkenness... it's pure gold. I expected something more realistic and serious but this is great too, this is how I felt they were more around episode 2 as opposed to episode 6.

• Thank you so much! It means a lot to me. :D
    I saw the mistake when I was doing his hair but I did all the facial details already so I couldn't really fix it..

JonDee013 posted: »

Hey, I can see it now! AND IT LOOKS AWESOME! Seriously, everything looks so spot on and cool. The only one minor thing I would say, is that Rodrik's face needs to be just a bit wider. Other than that, though, AWESOME

• Dude, awesome drawing! I love the shading and the realism. It looks like the scene where he says "I'm going to kill that man".

It took me 2 and a half hours to draw this. Not very happy with how it turned out but I haven't drawn anything in 4 months so I'm a little r

• Thanks! That's what I wanted. :D

Dude, awesome drawing! I love the shading and the realism. It looks like the scene where he says "I'm going to kill that man".

• I hope you post more! Your drawings are so refined and detailed! I wish could've seen it sooner. :D

• Thank you so much! I appreciate it! :D

I hope you post more! Your drawings are so refined and detailed! I wish could've seen it sooner.

• Awesome job, man! I'd love to see your take on the rest of the cast aswell!

• So my sister made me a cake and drew me some fanart for my birthday last week and I thought I'd show you guys her handiwork.

enter image description here

• Awww your sister's so sweet! :D

Kateis posted: »

So my sister made me a cake and drew me some fanart for my birthday last week and I thought I'd show you guys her handiwork.

• edited March 2016

She really is. However, I had to be very careful to cause no arguments otherwise she wouldn't have done it for me. :P

But I'm so glad she actually did GarJon fanart for me, it will forever hang proudly on my wall. Unfortunately the cake didn't last forever, I almost cried when I cut it. XD

Awww your sister's so sweet!

• edited March 2016

I asked an artist on Tumblr to draw Sansa and Margaery in really pretty dresses, and she delivered. I love it! <3

Artist: lives-in-a-harpsichord

If any of you have a Tumblr, you should check her out. She has a ton of Game of Thrones fanart.

She also draws Forrester fanart. This one's by far my favorite.

• Thanks bro! :D

Awesome job, man! I'd love to see your take on the rest of the cast aswell!

• edited March 2016

That's a nice drawing, and, Oh my God, that cake looks awesome! :P How did it taste?

So my sister made me a cake and drew me some fanart for my birthday last week and I thought I'd show you guys her handiwork.

• edited March 2016

Wow, that is awesome! That cake would've made me scream. :D

• Well, it didn't make me scream but I have like 50 pictures of it. :P

AgentZ46 posted: »

Wow, that is awesome! That cake would've made me scream.

• It was delicious. It was one of the best cakes my sister has made, they normally don't taste as good as that cake did. Or maybe it tasted better because I loved it design so much, who knows? :P

That's a nice drawing, and, Oh my God, that cake looks awesome! :P How did it taste?

• edited March 2016

I'm thinking about drawing another character, who would you like me to draw? (I suck at drawing female characters so sorry if you like Mira or someone else..)
    The options are:

• -Gared
    • -Asher
    • -Ethan (BRADBERRY!!!)
    • -Gregor
    • -Someone else (It can be from the show or the game, please specify who)

I really enjoy drawing so all the characters will get their own portrait one day, I just wanna draw the favorites first.. I already kinda know who's gonna get picked..
    cough Asher cough

• I'm thinking about drawing another character, who would you like me to draw? (I suck at drawing female characters so sorry if you like Mira

• I think Gregor or Ethan. They don't really a lot of love compared to the other characters.

I'm thinking about drawing another character, who would you like me to draw? (I suck at drawing female characters so sorry if you like Mira

• Well, thanks for the suggestion, Ethan and Gregor are gonna be next.. :D

I think Gregor or Ethan. They don't really a lot of love compared to the other characters.

• I guess I'm doing Asher now. :D

• I'd love some Gregor. :)

I'm thinking about drawing another character, who would you like me to draw? (I suck at drawing female characters so sorry if you like Mira

• Thanks love! :)

Well, thanks for the suggestion, Ethan and Gregor are gonna be next..

• Comparison between others' drawings and my drawings:
    People's Drawings:
    lolother's
    My Drawings:
    lolmine

• edited April 2016

What do you think of this, @VengefulKenny?

EDIT: It's awesome. I need to know @VengefulKenny's opinion.

Here I've found another lovely art with them! http://lives-in-a-harpsichord.tumblr.com/post/142069913835/for-the-lovely-marina-who-requested-for#tumblr_notes

• edited April 2016

[removed]

• edited April 2016

[removed]

• edited April 2016

I see you guys would like to see Asher so here you go.. :D

• edited April 2016

I feel a little awkward but it's not my fault, it just said that there was an error while posting so I just tried it again and again until it loaded 4 freaking posts.. xD

• Love dem drawings, keep that up bro! xD

JessePlays_ posted: »

Comparison between others' drawings and my drawings: People's Drawings: My Drawings:

• Welp, there is no way any other ending or ship is going to satisfy me now!

But seriously, just wow. Such happiness.

What do you think of this, @VengefulKenny? EDIT: It's awesome. I need to know @VengefulKenny's opinion.

• edited April 2016

Please, Telltale, PLEEEEAAAASSSEE, make this happen! I know you can make this happen!

PLEASE.

Welp, there is no way any other ending or ship is going to satisfy me now! But seriously, just wow. Such happiness.

• There's gotta be at least one or two employees there who ship Baskher. I hope they at least give dialogue options for the ship, for those 10-20% who ship it like us lol.

Please, Telltale, PLEEEEAAAASSSEE, make this happen! I know you can make this happen! PLEASE.

• This'll be the best day of my life if that happens.

There's gotta be at least one or two employees there who ship Baskher. I hope they at least give dialogue options for the ship, for those 10-20% who ship it like us lol.

• edited April 2016

So.. Here it is.. 3 hours of work.. Asher bloody Forrester! I hope ya'll like the drawing. Sorry if there are too many pictures, my camera is bad so I had to take more pics so you guys can see it in more detail.. :D

lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol

• That is incredible! Great portrayal of Asher's serious and scarier side. He looks so much like Gregor here it is unreal.

So.. Here it is.. 3 hours of work.. Asher bloody Forrester! I hope ya'll like the drawing. Sorry if there are too many pictures, my camera is bad so I had to take more pics so you guys can see it in more detail..

• Nice job!

So.. Here it is.. 3 hours of work.. Asher bloody Forrester! I hope ya'll like the drawing. Sorry if there are too many pictures, my camera is bad so I had to take more pics so you guys can see it in more detail..

• edited April 2016

Thank you so much! He really does look like Gregor.. :D

That is incredible! Great portrayal of Asher's serious and scarier side. He looks so much like Gregor here it is unreal.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.