Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• :3

lottii-lu posted: »

Bless you for posting this

• It's probably because she's blushing, or Sera just puts on a lot of eyeshadow. xD

The fuck happened to Sera's eye?

• If she was blushing, her cheeks would be red, not her eye. So I'll go with the eyeshadow XD.

It's probably because she's blushing, or Sera just puts on a lot of eyeshadow. xD

• A preview of something I'm working on... ;)

• I hope you can tell that I've been practicing! :)

Asher chants an old Northern lullaby to an infant Ryon (don't worry he sings better than Rodrik).

• edited April 2016

I love this so much. I've even got a headcanon that Ryon is a lot like Asher was when he was a child, so I love anything involving the two of them.

I think this is one of your best ones.

Rodrik be jealous of Asher's tunes. :p

I hope you can tell that I've been practicing! Asher chants an old Northern lullaby to an infant Ryon (don't worry he sings better than Rodrik).

• I love this so much.

I think this is one of your best ones.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love this so much. I've even got a headcanon that Ryon is a lot like Asher was when he was a child, so I love anything involving the two of them. I think this is one of your best ones. Rodrik be jealous of Asher's tunes.

• enter image description here

I hope you can tell that I've been practicing! Asher chants an old Northern lullaby to an infant Ryon (don't worry he sings better than Rodrik).

• I wanna keep this thread alive so here have some Assoldier trash.

• edited May 2016

So.. I'm working on a new "project" at the moment.. Here's a little teaser..
    jawn snaw
    jawn snaw 2

Hope you like it so far! :D
    And again, sorry for the crappy camera.. I'm kinda scared to continue doing the hair and the shading.. I hope I don't fuck this up..

• edited May 2016

Well.. It's done.. I'm not very happy with how it turned out.. Everyone keeps telling me it's not bad but I don't know.. I hope you guys like it. :D
    Jawn Snaw
    Jon Snow
    Jon Snow 3

The camera quality is pretty bad but I think you can see all the details and stuff.. I put 4 hours into this just so I could revive this thread a little, now that Jon was revived and stuff.. :D

UPDATE!
    I took pictures with a better camera so you guys can see the details a bit better.. :D

• I like it, even if we can't see it in the best possible quality :D And good job keeping the thread alive - I should probably do something myself for this thread one of these days.

• Chibi!puppy! Gared

Link

Figured I'd share this silly little chibi!puppy!Gared drawing I did. A sort of "re-imagining" of Gared's first arrival to the Night's Watch. XP

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned

Jon Snow's facial features on point :)

So.. I'm working on a new "project" at the moment.. Here's a little teaser.. Hope you like it so far! And again, sorry for the crappy camera.. I'm kinda scared to continue doing the hair and the shading.. I hope I don't fuck this up..

• Thanks! :D

MOBZIKK posted: »

Jon Snow's facial features on point

I think everyone should post their own work! Go for it mate! :D

I like it, even if we can't see it in the best possible quality And good job keeping the thread alive - I should probably do something myself for this thread one of these days.

• There, I took pics with a better camera, I updated the post. You can see the details now a bit better. :D

I like it, even if we can't see it in the best possible quality And good job keeping the thread alive - I should probably do something myself for this thread one of these days.

• edited May 2016

Ooh, that's nice :D As someone already said the expression and facial features are totally on point!

There, I took pics with a better camera, I updated the post. You can see the details now a bit better.

• Again, thank you so much, it means a great deal to me. :D

Ooh, that's nice As someone already said the expression and facial features are totally on point!

• damn that is so good.. cant wait to see the final form

So.. I'm working on a new "project" at the moment.. Here's a little teaser.. Hope you like it so far! And again, sorry for the crappy camera.. I'm kinda scared to continue doing the hair and the shading.. I hope I don't fuck this up..

• It's already out, check the last page. :D

jamex1223 posted: »

damn that is so good.. cant wait to see the final form

• Some unexpected kid Gryff & young Harys for you, folks.

enter image description here

Credit to Sonja, an awesome artist from tumblr who made this.

• Something I made quickly today :'D #Brimund

enter image description here

• edited May 2016

I don't like this ship because Brienne but it's quite cool and funny, you've got a french comic style!

Nice work ;)

Something I made quickly today :'D #Brimund

• Thanks! :D And yes, I definitely like Tormund more than Brienne, but I'm okay with her :p

Euron posted: »

I don't like this ship because Brienne but it's quite cool and funny, you've got a french comic style! Nice work

• edited May 2016

Oooh, nice.. Tormund likes the big girl! :D

• it was pretty dope!

It's already out, check the last page.

• I bet you never thought you'd say something like that about Gryff.

jamex1223 posted: »

it was pretty dope!

• This is kind of depressing.

Krapinka posted: »

Some unexpected kid Gryff & young Harys for you, folks. Credit to Sonja, an awesome artist from tumblr who made this.

• Why so?

This is kind of depressing.

• Because it shows that the Whitehills are also just people in the end. They were complete pricks to the Forresters, but I'm pretty sure that Ludd was a good Lord to his own people.

But the artwork is great, that's not what I meant lol

Why so?

• Whitehill people do seem loyal to their lords, Harys for one - he gives his life to protect either Ludd or Gryff, and he doesn't seem like a man who just follows orders blindly to me, what he does he does for a reason. Starting a war over the river valley, Thorren the Bold definitely gave the Whitehills a hard time, I can see why soldiers act the way they do - I wouldn't be surprised if many of them have had friends & family members killed by Forresters.

This is why I asked the artist to make this - wanted people to get to see the side of house Whitehill we're never shown in the game. I love this artwork too, and there is plenty of other awesome ttgot fanart on that blog, totally worth checking out.

Because it shows that the Whitehills are also just people in the end. They were complete pricks to the Forresters, but I'm pretty sure that Ludd was a good Lord to his own people. But the artwork is great, that's not what I meant lol

• Mira and Asher kept in touch, after Asher's exile to Essos. They'd send letters, informing eachother about their current situations. Once in a while, the letters would come with a small trinket of sorts. Probably how Mira got that coin she always keeps in her ironwood chest.

By Sonja

• Awww... the feels. I love it!

Mira and Asher kept in touch, after Asher's exile to Essos. They'd send letters, informing eachother about their current situations. Once in

• I love how you draw Mira. :D

Mira and Asher kept in touch, after Asher's exile to Essos. They'd send letters, informing eachother about their current situations. Once in

• Hmmm... I do wonder if this ship will actually take sail...

I bet it won't. Taking all bets!

• I still hate them both.

Some unexpected kid Gryff & young Harys for you, folks. Credit to Sonja, an awesome artist from tumblr who made this.

• Nah, probably not, not yet at least. Brienne is sent to Riverrun and Tormund will stay with Jon.

Harian96 posted: »

Hmmm... I do wonder if this ship will actually take sail... I bet it won't. Taking all bets!

• ...Good for you, I guess?

Harian96 posted: »

I still hate them both.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.