Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Thank you! :D

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Nice job!

• So.. Here it is.. 3 hours of work.. Asher bloody Forrester! I hope ya'll like the drawing. Sorry if there are too many pictures, my camera is bad so I had to take more pics so you guys can see it in more detail..

• edited April 2016

enter image description here

As promised, a bit late though.
    I took the opportunity to draw it for the first time with a touch tablet I bought to my brother, it's like drawing with cheat code unlocked.

• That is a massive improvement of your previous art. Well done, buddy! :)

So.. Here it is.. 3 hours of work.. Asher bloody Forrester! I hope ya'll like the drawing. Sorry if there are too many pictures, my camera is bad so I had to take more pics so you guys can see it in more detail..

• Yeah, this one turned out way better.. I guess tiredness is my excuse for the last one.. :D

That is a massive improvement of your previous art. Well done, buddy!

• THAT'S AMAZING!

Euron posted: »

As promised, a bit late though. I took the opportunity to draw it for the first time with a touch tablet I bought to my brother, it's like drawing with cheat code unlocked.

• Euron, you are my hero, As well as Euron Greyjoy.

As promised, a bit late though. I took the opportunity to draw it for the first time with a touch tablet I bought to my brother, it's like drawing with cheat code unlocked.

• <3

So.. Here it is.. 3 hours of work.. Asher bloody Forrester! I hope ya'll like the drawing. Sorry if there are too many pictures, my camera is bad so I had to take more pics so you guys can see it in more detail..

• My loyal and faithful Sentinel, finally getting some love. Well made! :)

• I was worried you forgot.

I hope you plan on posting more in the future. This is great! :D

• About time that wonderful, sexii bastard got some love!

I love it!

• I finished the draw on paper last week but my scanner didn't work, so it was more because of a technical problem

Glad you liked it, I will try to do some more later ;)

I was worried you forgot. I hope you plan on posting more in the future. This is great!

• THANK YOU!

DillonDex posted: »

THAT'S AMAZING!

• Thank you good sir!

My loyal and faithful Sentinel, finally getting some love. Well made!

• Glad you liked it! Coming from the big fan of Royland, I can die happy :P

JonDee013 posted: »

About time that wonderful, sexii bastard got some love! I love it!

• edited April 2016

I just listened to this today

Brodester08 posted: »

Euron, you are my hero, As well as Euron Greyjoy.

• That's so cool! It's amazing, plus it's good to see some Royland love.

• Aye, oddly enough, there are not that much draws of Royland, while he seems quite liked by the community.
    Thank you!

AgentZ46 posted: »

That's so cool! It's amazing, plus it's good to see some Royland love.

• Tried my hand at an astrological, star sign, zodiac thing for House Forrester:

enter image description here

• edited April 2016

Expect some Fanart from me pretty soon! It's gonna be Mira again mainly because she's my favorite to draw (that and the fact she's the easiest to draw because she doesn't have a beard and I'm shit at beards XD).

Here's a teaser! Hope you don't mind that I changed her hair. :)

• Hope you don't mind that I changed her hair.

I'm madly offended by the hair change.

Expect some Fanart from me pretty soon! It's gonna be Mira again mainly because she's my favorite to draw (that and the fact she's the easie

• no Taurus??!!!

Tried my hand at an astrological, star sign, zodiac thing for House Forrester:

• Well... this went in an entirely different direction.

• Kinda looks like Shae.

Well... this went in an entirely different direction.

• It's Shae's dress, that's certainly why you think it's her ;)

PanJogurt posted: »

Kinda looks like Shae.

• Could you draw Gared's Little Sister?

I'm thinking about drawing another character, who would you like me to draw? (I suck at drawing female characters so sorry if you like Mira

• I LOVE BEING A SCORPIO!!!

Tried my hand at an astrological, star sign, zodiac thing for House Forrester:

• edited April 2016

[http://i.imgur.com/pW0kLTG.jpg]
    So I got bored and did something really simple.

• That's a little.. uhh... f'd up.. I'll see if I can do something about that request.. xD

Could you draw Gared's Little Sister?

• What did you use for the blood? Ink?

Nice work! Is it the same draw as the last you show btw?

• Oops! I didn't mean dead! When she was alive and running around with Gared and her father! hides in embarrassment

That's a little.. uhh... f'd up.. I'll see if I can do something about that request.. xD

• Oh, I used red watercolor paint.

Thanks! Yeah it's the same one. Although, my drawing doesn't compare to that drawing you did of Royland. :)

What did you use for the blood? Ink? Nice work! Is it the same draw as the last you show btw?

• edited April 2016

I asked because the eyes were opened in the first one.

Thank you, I'm gonna blush, aha!

But to be fair we might not have the same age or the material (really drawing with a touch tablet is cheating) so the difference of ability of drawing isn't that huge.

Oh, I used red watercolor paint. Thanks! Yeah it's the same one. Although, my drawing doesn't compare to that drawing you did of Royland.

• His hair is on fiiiireee.

I see you guys would like to see Asher so here you go..

• Awesome. :D

• Really nice. I love the colors and shading.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.