Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Lol.. The funny thing is, I was just about to draw a dead body.. xD

Oops! I didn't mean dead! When she was alive and running around with Gared and her father! hides in embarrassment

• Thanks! Coloring it was the fun bit; seeing all the tools I could use was entertaining, and I played a lot with opacity.

Now if you check with the original (quite ugly but I drew it to see where I would put colors) you can see colors and shadows really help to do a nice draw.

enter image description here

Really nice. I love the colors and shading.

• Haha! That would be f'd up!

Lol.. The funny thing is, I was just about to draw a dead body.. xD

• Well I don't know how I can draw her.. I can't see her face or anything.. All I can see is a fork thing and her body.. xD

Haha! That would be f'd up!

• A challenge! I'm sorry I picked a hard one but Gared's Little Sister (Jenna) is my favourite 'they could of had so much potential but they're already dead' character. (Does that make sense?)
    This is what I imagine her to look like if that helps

Well I don't know how I can draw her.. I can't see her face or anything.. All I can see is a fork thing and her body.. xD

• Even without the coloring, the drawing is still awesome.

Euron posted: »

Thanks! Coloring it was the fun bit; seeing all the tools I could use was entertaining, and I played a lot with opacity. Now if you check

• Alright, I'll put her on my little "to draw" list.. :D

A challenge! I'm sorry I picked a hard one but Gared's Little Sister (Jenna) is my favourite 'they could of had so much potential but they're already dead' character. (Does that make sense?) This is what I imagine her to look like if that helps

• Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Alright, I'll put her on my little "to draw" list..

• edited April 2016

Awww... I love it!

Talia looks so amazing and adorable.

Artist

• So sweet....I really feel the warmth by looking at it.

Why must Telltale be so cruel to take three of them away. :(

Artist

• Awww... <3

Artist

• Goddammit Telltale :'(

So sweet....I really feel the warmth by looking at it. Why must Telltale be so cruel to take three of them away.

• So cute! <3

And sad, considering that determinantly half these people were killed.

Artist

• enter image description here

''Calling yourself king doesn’t make you one. And if Renly wasn’t a king, l wasn’t a queen.''
    '' Do you want to be a queen? ''
    No. l want to be the queen. '' - Margaery Tyrell

It's wonderful and it's not mine.

• Whoa...I eh...wow...That is beautiful...

Mellorine posted: »

''Calling yourself king doesn’t make you one. And if Renly wasn’t a king, l wasn’t a queen.'' '' Do you want to be a queen? '' No. l want to be the queen. '' - Margaery Tyrell It's wonderful and it's not mine.

''Calling yourself king doesn’t make you one. And if Renly wasn’t a king, l wasn’t a queen.'' '' Do you want to be a queen? '' No. l want to be the queen. '' - Margaery Tyrell It's wonderful and it's not mine.

• Mellorine posted: »

• Not mine either but..

• I don't know how to feel about this...

Artist

I am extremely conflicted.

• edited April 2016

Me too.

I don't know how to feel about this... Artist I am extremely conflicted.

just finished my drawing of sansa! thought i could post it here maybe

• edited April 2016

Here it is, our sweet honey boo boo Asher :)

Actually I drew it today, took me about 3 hours

• Bless you for posting this <3

• Nice beard. :)

Kynga_o posted: »

Here it is, our sweet honey boo boo Asher Actually I drew it today, took me about 3 hours

• Nice beard.

• I love it so much!

Here it is, our sweet honey boo boo Asher Actually I drew it today, took me about 3 hours

• Happy you like it! :D

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love it so much!

• edited April 2016

Nice work of shadow! Did you scan it? I wondered because the quality of the picture is very good. Awesome result for a work drawn so quick.

I tried to do a Ludd just one hour ago, but it was a complete mess.

• Thank you, I took a photo with my phone :)

Oh and you should post your drawing! I bet it's awesome

Nice work of shadow! Did you scan it? I wondered because the quality of the picture is very good. Awesome result for a work drawn so quick. I tried to do a Ludd just one hour ago, but it was a complete mess.

• Too much Little Bird for me.

0nryo posted: »

just finished my drawing of sansa! thought i could post it here maybe

• Wow, good result! I posted one of Royland a few pages back if you're interested to see how I draw. But the one I did with Ludd was terrible, I just ragequitted. :')

I hope you will keep posting though, you art is really good.

And seeing you're all new around here: be welcomed!

Thank you, I took a photo with my phone Oh and you should post your drawing! I bet it's awesome

• I found it :) it's a really good one! Love the coloring and how you made the scars, also it reminds me of some "cartoon style", really uniqe, you should try to draw your Ludd again!

As promised, a bit late though. I took the opportunity to draw it for the first time with a touch tablet I bought to my brother, it's like drawing with cheat code unlocked.

• Ohh, very nice. Love this! :)

• I'll do some more for sure :) maybe I try to draw it in different style, less 'photo-alike'

Thank you! I already feel like in home here haha

Wow, good result! I posted one of Royland a few pages back if you're interested to see how I draw. But the one I did with Ludd was terrible,

• Aha, thanks!

My style is inspired by french/belgium comics so it might explain the "cartoon style".

I will try again then :)

I found it it's a really good one! Love the coloring and how you made the scars, also it reminds me of some "cartoon style", really uniqe, you should try to draw your Ludd again!

• The fuck happened to Sera's eye?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.