Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• wounded Rodrik? :D
    Or just Rodrik :)

Definitely Rodrik! And if you do other game characters I'd like to see Bigby as well.

• Whatever you prefer. :D

wounded Rodrik? Or just Rodrik

• So I found these Kickass drawings on Tumblr I while back.

enter image description here

By garretthawke

• Not sure if these qualify as "art" or not, but I made them for my story, so figured I'd post them here too. Anyone who's played Until Dawn should get a kick out of them, at least.

• Ha! That's awesome.

DillonDex posted: »

Not sure if these qualify as "art" or not, but I made them for my story, so figured I'd post them here too. Anyone who's played Until Dawn should get a kick out of them, at least.

• May I ask why Rodrik's romance stat is so low?

Not sure if these qualify as "art" or not, but I made them for my story, so figured I'd post them here too. Anyone who's played Until Dawn should get a kick out of them, at least.

• Because these stats are meant to reflect the characters as they appear in my fan-fiction story 'Two Brothers', which is a few years before the game.

I don't really see it as Rodrik being 'not romantic,' in a sense it's the opposite. Because Elaena is the only women he really loves, he doesn't bother acting out romantically, at all, towards anyone else. Hence, the low score.

(And Asher's high score).

Yaya1314 posted: »

May I ask why Rodrik's romance stat is so low?

• It's good but....

Mira kind of doesn't look quite like that. The art makes her look much prettier than in game.

Elissa's face seems kind of....tilted in comparison to her head.

Ethan looks freaking creepy.

But on the good side...

Asher and Rodrik have VERY fitting expressions.

I like Gared's somewhat dopey look, it suits him well. Dopey, but really dangerous.

I like how they didn't overemphasize Rodrik's scars too.

Dark_Star posted: »

Game Of Thrones: "Iron From Ice" by Ertaç Altınöz

• OMG THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC!!

is it me or talia look like Chloe Moretz??...

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned
    edited March 2016

Rodrik x Gared ship incoming ? Feels odd to see Rodrik's relationship Gared being stronger than with his father x)

• That's because, at this point, Rodrik still harbours a bit of resentment over Asher's exile -- e.g. Gregor refusing to defy Ludd.

MOBZIKK posted: »

Rodrik x Gared ship incoming ? Feels odd to see Rodrik's relationship Gared being stronger than with his father x)

• Gotcha :)

That's because, at this point, Rodrik still harbours a bit of resentment over Asher's exile -- e.g. Gregor refusing to defy Ludd.

• Rodrck looks a bit lime the Hound from the show

• edited March 2016

Mira Forrester

2016 (Now)

I can't look at my old art now. It's so godamn terrible. XD

Don't use fucking Walmart markers to color!

Just...

Don't...

• Ily art <3

Teach me your ways senpai <3

Mira Forrester 2015 2016 (Now) I can't look at my old art now. It's so godamn terrible. XD Don't use fucking Walmart markers to color! Just... Don't...

• Teach me your ways

1. Practice

2. Don't be cheap when it comes to art supplies (I learned the hard way... stupid Walmart markers)

3. Get a sketchbook and draw in it everyday

4. If your planning to draw people, study anatomy. Go to your local graveyard and dig up the corpses and study the decaying limbs of the dead. That or just Google references. Lame :p

lottii-lu posted: »

Ily art Teach me your ways senpai

• I followed all steps correctly but now I seem to have a marker up my ass.... any way I can fix this?

Teach me your ways * Practice * Don't be cheap when it comes to art supplies (I learned the hard way... stupid Walmart markers)

• You should be fine as long it isn't a Walmart marker. :)

Brodester08 posted: »

I followed all steps correctly but now I seem to have a marker up my ass.... any way I can fix this?

• edited March 2016

I'm in some deep shit.....

You should be fine as long it isn't a Walmart marker.

• Your art...

Omfg Mira looks so awesome ;~~;

I fucking love it <3

Mira Forrester 2015 2016 (Now) I can't look at my old art now. It's so godamn terrible. XD Don't use fucking Walmart markers to color! Just... Don't...

• Perfection

Compared to my old art. It's a masterpiece. XD

I fucking love it <3

(◡‿◡✿)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Your art... Omfg Mira looks so awesome ;~~; I fucking love it

• If I may give an advice: Try to make the wrinkle/line of the same ton of color of the skin. It will make the character look more feminine.
    Maybe it won't fit your style though.
    In any case, nice work, I like the effect of the hair.

• In any case, nice work, I like the effect of the hair.

Didn't think anyone would notice. Good eye! :)

Euron posted: »

If I may give an advice: Try to make the wrinkle/line of the same ton of color of the skin. It will make the character look more feminine. Maybe it won't fit your style though. In any case, nice work, I like the effect of the hair.

• I'm drawing myself, it's the kind of things one notices after practicing a bit.
    Thank you aha :P

In any case, nice work, I like the effect of the hair. Didn't think anyone would notice. Good eye!

• Can't wait until you start posting your art! :)

This thread needs to be more active...

I'm drawing myself, it's the kind of things one notices after practicing a bit. Thank you aha :P

• I will try to post a draw this week end then :)

Can't wait until you start posting your art! This thread needs to be more active...

• edited March 2016

It took me 2 and a half hours to draw this. Not very happy with how it turned out but I haven't drawn anything in 4 months so I'm a little rusty but I hope you like it! ^_^

Sorry for the potato camera..
    The quality sucks, blame my phone..
    This one is a bit better.

EDIT: This time the pics are from imgur, I think it's gonna work now..

• edited March 2016

Not mine.

Little Bird

Artist: Kateryz

http://kateryz.tumblr.com/post/120850056062/sansa?is_related_post=1

I hate when talented artists like these go under appreciated.

• If anyone can, can you pleeeeaaase make at least ONE Asher x Beskha fanart for me and @VengefulKenny? We just wanna see ONE. Pleeeaaassse.

• You know, I'm working on it. If you wait for a day or two you will get it!

If anyone can, can you pleeeeaaase make at least ONE Asher x Beskha fanart for me and @VengefulKenny? We just wanna see ONE. Pleeeaaassse.

• You know, I'm working on it. If you wait for a day or two you will get it!

• I just wanna say that the amount of recognition my fanart and my hard work got makes me wanna quit this whole "art" thing. I'm not saying I'm the best in the whole world, but at least give me some feedback.. Positive or negative, just give me something.. I wanna know how I can improve and what people like/dislike about my style..

• Personnally I can't see your works mate, it doesn't appear.

I just wanna say that the amount of recognition my fanart and my hard work got makes me wanna quit this whole "art" thing. I'm not saying I'

• Love it :D. What do you think, @VengefulKenny?

http://lives-in-a-harpsichord.tumblr.com/post/141770393940/for-the-lovely-anon-who-so-sweetly-asked-for#tumblr_notes - Visit this tumblr page - she has done a nice art!

• I posted 2 pics, it did get 1 like so I guess some people can see them and some can't.. I'll try to figure that out..

Personnally I can't see your works mate, it doesn't appear.

• Oh man, it's awesome! Asher's surprised look plus Beskha's drunkenness... it's pure gold.

I expected something more realistic and serious but this is great too, this is how I felt they were more around episode 2 as opposed to episode 6.

Love it . What do you think, @VengefulKenny?

• Yeah I don't think people are ignoring you. We literally just can't see the pics, it appears as just a thin rectangle with no images.

I posted 2 pics, it did get 1 like so I guess some people can see them and some can't.. I'll try to figure that out..

• I tried to fix them, but they don't appear to work. I went to the actual link itself, but I guess it's on your Google account so I wasn't allowed access.

Try uploading them to imgur then posting.

I posted 2 pics, it did get 1 like so I guess some people can see them and some can't.. I'll try to figure that out..

• Alright, thanks.

I tried to fix them, but they don't appear to work. I went to the actual link itself, but I guess it's on your Google account so I wasn't allowed access. Try uploading them to imgur then posting.

• There, I reposted them from imgur..

Personnally I can't see your works mate, it doesn't appear.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.