Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• enter image description here

Some quick draw of Maester Ortengryn. I nearly finished my studies (still some stuffs to deliver such as an internship report) so hopefully I will be very soonl able to draw something more elaborate; like a character with an actual body for example. :^)

• I like it. His beard was pretty well done too.

Euron posted: »

Some quick draw of Maester Ortengryn. I nearly finished my studies (still some stuffs to deliver such as an internship report) so hopefully

• I feel sad about his off-screen death... just look at that poor puppy dog face.

Some quick draw of Maester Ortengryn. I nearly finished my studies (still some stuffs to deliver such as an internship report) so hopefully

• The Wolf Children

enter image description here

Source

• I found all of these on Tumblr.

• Oh god, I'm in love

I found all of these on Tumblr.

• edited June 2016

Mira with her hair down.

• She has a kind of Cersei vibe.

Mira with her hair down.

• She would've looked more Mira-ish if I had colored it. Sadly, I'm still on the inking.

She has a kind of Cersei vibe.

• edited July 2016

Ugh, this looks terrible now.

• "practicing"

Posted on tumblr: enter image description here

source

Posted on tumblr: enter image description here

source

I hope you can tell that I've been practicing! Asher chants an old Northern lullaby to an infant Ryon (don't worry he sings better than Rodrik).

• I honestly thought it wouldn't have taken people that long to find out. That's quite an eye you got there.

JakeSt123 posted: »

"practicing" Posted on tumblr: source Posted on tumblr: source

• Time to revive this thread!

• Not one of my best but I'll post it anyway :D

• +1 for Sansa! <3

FetchWalker posted: »

Not one of my best but I'll post it anyway

• Ah, I wanted to comment and I just forgot. Let's make up for lost time!

It's a really good draw, I like the texture you made, these "thousand" of traits make a very good rendering.

If I can give you my two cent of advice, you should try to work on shadow with lowering the opacity, like near the nose/eyebrow/mouth.

Time to revive this thread!

• "I should wear the armor and you the gown."

• Felt like drawing a dog :p

• man yall so talented <3

• I drew a thing after watching episode 10 of season 6.

Original

With Effects

• I love the drawing, but... is that meth?

• What? It's an ice texture as far as I know. :D

hemfbg posted: »

I love the drawing, but... is that meth?

• edited July 2016

Our lady, Sansa Stark of Winterfell.

kovvu

• "Little Brother"

(Will I ever be able to Asher's hair with precision? Nope)

• That is so cool!

"Little Brother" (Will I ever be able to Asher's hair with precision? Nope)

• edited July 2016

Thank you so much! :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

That is so cool!

• Who is he fighting?

Asher's hair is a pain in the ass to draw, I never succeeded to draw it. In your draw it's pretty accurate though

"Little Brother" (Will I ever be able to Asher's hair with precision? Nope)

• Who is he fighting?

Anyone else remember this? :D

Who is he fighting? Asher's hair is a pain in the ass to draw, I never succeeded to draw it. In your draw it's pretty accurate though

• edited August 2016

I'm here again, with Sonja's amazing art. Today we have Gryff & Gwyn sharing a post-game reconciliation hug - cuz, you know, hugs are good for you? Gryff certainly needs them.

Originally posted here.

I totally loved this drawing, it's warm, expressive & full of emotion, there is something true, sincere about it. I asked Sonja to draw this for the verse where Gwyn saves Gryff from Asher after their father's death. I thrive on the hope that after it those two can try and patch their sibling bond, since Gwyn is pretty much the only close person Gryff has left. All in all, I just have more feelings for fictional characters than can possibly be good for me, you know?

• What Gryff needs is a dagger in his brain and a spear up his arse. Gwyn could do with some throat-cutting so her stupid voice wouldn't ever again be heard.

Krapinka posted: »

I'm here again, with Sonja's amazing art. Today we have Gryff & Gwyn sharing a post-game reconciliation hug - cuz, you know, hugs are go

• Awesome! Two of my favourite characters!

Krapinka posted: »

I'm here again, with Sonja's amazing art. Today we have Gryff & Gwyn sharing a post-game reconciliation hug - cuz, you know, hugs are go

• Pretty much what I was expecting. I'd still rather hug Gryff than anything else, although taking all needed precatious not to get hurt in the process, which is quite a possibility.

What Gryff needs is a dagger in his brain and a spear up his arse. Gwyn could do with some throat-cutting so her stupid voice wouldn't ever again be heard.

• Same here, friend! .)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Awesome! Two of my favourite characters!

• Here, because why not

• Shamefully lazy bookmark draft bump. Why disappoint you so? Got nothing better to do this time of the night. So how do I get these to work, except git gut of course?enter image description here enter image description here

• Can't stop me now from bumping. Sorry, I know it's lame and sloppy.

Shamefully lazy bookmark draft bump. Why disappoint you so? Got nothing better to do this time of the night. So how do I get these to work, except git gut of course?

• enter image description here

Can't stop me now from bumping. Sorry, I know it's lame and sloppy.

• Wow, this thread really slowed down... :/

So anyways, I was cleaning out a couple of old papers and I found that old sketch I did of Asher. I didn't want to get rid of it (I made that mistake with a couple of old drawings before), so I cleaned the line work and pasted it in the sketchbook I keep on the side.

God, I haven't posted anything new on this thread in like 4 months. Technically, this isn't even new.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.