Dark Angels

Comments

• edited November 2014

Same, I've made tons of characters for Fan Fics but some people wanted me to make my own so that's what I'm doing now :)

I'll shout at people to come and read it while I wait for everyone else to update their stories. Believe me, I have a character submitted in

• Alt text

Full of Irish racism, puns and cursing a masterpiece I approve good sir XDD

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well since we're still waiting i'll make a prologue Dark Angels Prologue Hopeless: What's the job now? Jordan Wilkerson: Don't know

• edited November 2014

You should wait till you're introduced Evil Laugh (Just waiting for more people to come....)

Markd4547 posted: »

Full of Irish racism, puns and cursing a masterpiece I approve good sir XDD

• Frozen puns?

Alt text

Well since we're still waiting i'll make a prologue Dark Angels Prologue Hopeless: What's the job now? Jordan Wilkerson: Don't know

• edited November 2014

lol,I didn't even think about it but one of the characters submitted was named Elsa so Fuck It

MrX1H2 posted: »

Frozen puns?

• Name: Jacob

Personality: Basically a personality like Mike from TWD S2, cuz he's one of my fav characters :3

Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair, blue eyes, a few marks on his face, short scruffy beard.

Group/Alliance: Team Member

• edited November 2014

Well, Since I'm waiting for more people to participate i'll make a part 2 to this Prologue...

Dark Angels Prologue Part 2

Lynne Bowen: Finally, That ride over here was painful

Elsa Houten: You're telling me, Can you guys stop with the shitty Frozen Puns?

Jordan Wilkerson: Sure we'll Let it go Smiles

Elsa Houten: Damn....

Hopeless: Lets just find our Handler, Agent 305

Jordan Wilkerson: Yeah, I miss the guy, He's fun

Lynne Bowen: Let's just get this over with...

Jordan Wilkerson: Sees unfamiliar face in distance Who's that?

Elsa Houten: I don't know

Hopeless: Don't recognize him...

Unknown Man: Hey, you guys the other members of the team codenamed Dark Angels?

Lynne Bowen: I'm Not...

Jordan Wilkerson: She owes us one so she'll be tagging along but who are you?

Unknown Man: I'm your new handler, Agent 123

Hopeless: What about Agent 305?

Agent 123: He was considered too Salty for the job... Lets talk about the mission, What do you guys know about a guy named Sparker?

Lynne Brown: Heard he's a fucked up clown

Agent 123: He's more than that, He has over 500 confirmed kills in the past month, He's a psycho and must be stopped, the worst part is that we're worried that he's planning something bigger now, He killed one of the best men i've ever worked with, I want to kill the bastard but we have to find out what he knows, Bring him here alive. Any Questions?

Hopeless: Yeah, Where's the rest of our team?

Agent 123: They're on their way to get him already, You'll meet up with them. Walks Away

Jordan Wilkerson: That guy needs to Let some things go Smiles

Elsa Houten: I don't want to hear any more frozen puns for the rest of this mission okay?

Lynne Bowen: Let's go "Princess"

Elsa Houten: What did I S-

Lynne Bowen: I was talking to Jordan...

Hopeless: Burrrnnnnn

Elsa Houten: Let's just go...

Jordan Wilkerson: Right behind Ya....

End of Prologue Part 2 (Next part I release will have choices and I'm waiting for more people to join) And anyone get the @SaltLick305 reference?

• Thanks! :)

Twistee posted: »

Name: Jacob Age: 28 Personality: Basically a personality like Mike from TWD S2, cuz he's one of my fav characters Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair, blue eyes, a few marks on his face, short scruffy beard. Group/Alliance: Team Member

• Released 2nd part of Prologue :)

I'll shout at people to come and read it while I wait for everyone else to update their stories. Believe me, I have a character submitted in

• Haha, I love it all. Lynne is a bonified Bitch. love it. XD

Well, Since I'm waiting for more people to participate i'll make a part 2 to this Prologue... Dark Angels Prologue Part 2 Lynne Bowen:

• edited November 2014

To kill some time and to see how you feel about the characters here's a poll. http://www.strawpoll.me/2981515 and another http://www.strawpoll.me/2981800 and One more important one... http://www.strawpoll.me/2981815

• OMG as of right now Lynne has the most votes for fav. XD Made my night for some reason. :3

To kill some time and to see how you feel about the characters here's a poll. http://www.strawpoll.me/2981515 and another http://www.strawpoll.me/2981800 and One more important one... http://www.strawpoll.me/2981815

• I just like the name Elsa. ;)

lol,I didn't even think about it but one of the characters submitted was named Elsa so Fuck It

• Interesting results :) So far the Favorite character is Lynne Bowen, the Least Favorite character is Jordan Wilkerson and the character most likely to die is Elsa Houten.

• edited November 2014

Since it appears you could use an evil character, I made another one. I also made a Team meber, since you wrote that you would like more of them and I would like to have someone in the main team as well. Use them if you want to. I'd be happy if you do, but do as you like :)

Name: Rebecca Saunders

Appearance: Rebecca is an attractive woman with pale skin and long dark hair, which she usually keeps in a bun. She wears a secretary suit and always carries a suitcase with her. Inside of this suitcase is Vicentes backup money (around 3 million dollars in different currencies) and a secret compartment with a small revolver in it.

Personality: If Vicente manages to appear affable and may even be a good boss, Rebecca openly displays a cold, aloof and completely amoral attitude. She knows that she is attractive by most standards and uses her looks to get what she wants. She is a highly manipulating and deceiving person, who lacks any usual moral, but hides this fact with brilliant acting. In a conversation Rebecca is extremely snarky towards anyone, not afraid of speaking her mind or insulting someone. She is disgusted by dirty people and does not like mindless destruction, but will never hesitate to kill or torture someone with almost sadistical pleasure. The only moral guideline she has is that she is absolutely disgusted by rape and does not tolerate it under any circumstance.

Group/Alliance: Evil

Any other info: Rebecca is Vicentes secretary and sometimes his lover. She is loyal only to herself and to a certain extent Vicente, who basically build her up as his second in command and is very fond of her. She also knows most of his secrets. Her backstory is a mystery however, since she refuses to ever talk about it.

Name: Javier Mendoza

Appearance: Javier is a tall and muscular man in his late twenties. He has a well-tanned skin, green eyes, a clean shaven face and long brown hair which he keeps in a ponytail. His usal expression is a slightly annoying big grin. He speaks with a slight hispanic accent.

Personality: Javier is a jovial, charming and annoyingly flirty person, who never misses an opportunity for a snarky remark or a pick-up-line, no matter how inappropriate the situation might be. He has a reckless, arrogant and seemingly carefree personality, but is also a very competent person, who get's the job done, no matter what. If he is serious, then it is a good indicator that a situation just got really bad. Outside of a mission (and if it's possible, even during a mission) he is a fun-loving party animal who is a genuinely great guy to be around, but he can also get annoying after a while, with his lack of seriousness. He is also a very moral person who absolutely hates collateral damage and has a hard time keeping his usually cheerful personality up when confronted with death and despair. His favourite free-time activity is listening to latin music, usually dancing to it and singing along the lines, with a surprisingly good singing voice.

Group/Alliance: Team member

Any other info: He is a trained army sniper with several years of combat experience, who prefers to pick his targets off from a huge distance, but isn't afraid to go into close-quarter combat if it's necessary. Because of his jovial and carefree personality, people tend to underestimate him, until they notice that he is a decorated army sniper for good reason. During his past, one of his missions went bad, which resulted in several dead team members and dead civilians. Javier blames himself for this, since he failed to take out the person who caused this when he had the chance. Whenever he is reminded of this incident he gets unusually quiet and sad.

Thanks! and for your question, it depends on how many other users come in here.

Since it appears you could use an evil character, I made another one. I also made a Team meber, since you wrote that you would like more of

• edited November 2014

You still have almost all of the Evil roles open so I'm just going to submit some. :P

Codename: Jack.

Appearance: Brown hair.

Personality: unpredictable behavior.

Group/Alliance: Evil role.

Any other info: Notorious arms dealer who has been selling his weapons to many countries.

-

Codename: Rick.

Appearance: Dark brown hair.

Personality: He's a Psychopath, but friendly to some people for no reason.

Any other info: Drug trafficker.

-

Codename: Gary.

Appearance: Blond hair, caucasian.

Personality: Serious and quiet.

Any other info: Working for "Jack"

There, hope these help. :P

• Well...

Interesting results So far the Favorite character is Lynne Bowen, the Least Favorite character is Jordan Wilkerson and the character most likely to die is Elsa Houten.

• Hmmmm

Well...

• Thanks :) Don't be surprised if one or two of them show up soon.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

You still have almost all of the Evil roles open so I'm just going to submit some. :P Codename: Jack. Age: 53. Appearance: Brown ha

• edited November 2014

Well, I'm still waiting for more people to participate but I'm bored so I'm writing a part.

Dark Angels Part 1: The Mission Chapter 1

Airplane Noise

Elsa Houten: Hey Hopeless, You okay?

Hopeless: Yeah, I was just thinking about what Agent 123 said.

Elsa Houten: What's that?

Hopeless: It's Sparker, I have a bad feeling about this, He's killed over 500 people this month, I'm just thinking about the victims and their families, like, who does something like that?

Lynne Bowen: A fucked up, psychotic clown, That's what he is, That's what he'll always will be, Don't make this personal kid.

Hopeless: I know, I know, This time it just feels different though.

Elsa Houten: I'll tell you what's different this time, No more of those stupid fucking Frozen Puns.

Jordan Wilkerson: Elsa, Just Let all of that G-

Elsa Houten: DON'T!

Jordan Wilkerson: Sorry... ,Lynne I want to apologize to you too, I'm sorry for being a dick on the way to HQ , I know I can be a real asshole at times and I want to make it up to you.

Lynne Bowen: It's all in the past now, I just can't wait to land and do this mission

Hopeless: Yeah, I'm kinda getting Air Sick now....

Elsa Houten: Don't throw up on me!

Hopeless: Relax, I'll be fine

Jordan Wilkerson: Hope you are, It would suck if we lost another one....

Lynne Bowen: What do you mean?

Jordan Wilkerson: Remember Jack?

Lynne Bowen: Yeah, I thought he was with the rest of your crew waiting for us.

Jordan Wilkerson: Shakes Head Sadly

Hopeless: A little after that time we got ya outta that hellhole in Ireland, A sniper shot him right in the heart, then he fell over into a river, We don't like talking about it.

Lyne Bowen: I'm so sorry, He was a good guy

Elsa Houten: Yeah, I just hope the others are okay.

Jordan Wilkerson: Can't wait to catch up with the rest of the team.

Hopeless: We there yet?

Jordan Wilkerson: Almost, Get what the best part is?

Hopeless: What?

Jordan Wilkerson: We're parachuting in!!

Elsa Houten: What????? Fuck, I hate heights, I hate heights, I hate heights!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne Bowen: This is going to be fun

Jordan Wilkerson: Tell me about it

Hopeless: Sweet

Pilot: Get ready, Drop-zone incoming!

Jordan Wilkerson: Let's go!

Hatch Opens up

Elsa Houten: Oh My God....

Lynne Bowen: What? the air too cold for ya princess?

Elsa Houten: What did I Lynne Pushes out SAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest of the team jumps out

(I'll have choices in the next part if I can get a more people to participate and tell me what you guys think.)

• Somethings odd about that guy named Jack... :P

Well, I'm still waiting for more people to participate but I'm bored so I'm writing a part. Dark Angels Part 1: The Mission Chapter 1

• We'll see :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Somethings odd about that guy named Jack... :P

• I sent you this character , remember?

supersagig posted: »

Name: Anthanasius Redborn Age: 26 Appearance: blue short heddle hair , blue eyes , 5,2 feet tall , caucasian Personality: Lonely , Silent , Thoughtful , Agressive Team Ally

• I sent you this character , remember?

Name: Constance Benson Age: 55 Appearance: white short curly hair , blue eyes , 4,9 feet tall , caucasian Personality: Caring , Helpful , Calm , Smart Team Ally

• Thanks for reminding me about them :)

I sent you this character , remember?

• Still trying to get more people to participate.....

http://www.strawpoll.me/2985860

• edited November 2014

Well, while i'm failing at getting more people here, I'll right another part for the hell of it, If I don't get more people to participate by a certain time I might have to take a break or call it quits :(

Dark Angels Part 1: The Mission Chapter 2

8 hours after Chapter 1 in a small Central American town

Elsa Houten: I can't believe you pushed me out of the plane!

Lynne Bowen: Fun, Right?

Elsa Houten: No, I was scared to death the whole time!

Lynne Bowen: After a few more jumps, you'll learn to love it.

Hopeless: That was pretty frickin Funny

Jordan Wilkerson: Damn right

Sees Sniper Rifle out window

Jordan Wilkerson: Everyone Get Down!!!!!!!

Elsa Houten: Oh Shit! Everyone Ducks for cover

Hears Laughter in the distance coming closer

Lynne Bowen: Get ready....

Team Pops up with guns pointed at target

Unknown Man: Think I scared the shit out of you guys Smiles

Hopeless: Javier Mendoza. You asshole...

Jordan Wilkerson: Javier!? Jesus Christ Man, How ya doing?

Javier: Good, How are you "Friends"?

Elsa Houten: Really Javier? Are you fucking kidding me?

Javier: Yep, We don't have much time, Let me take you to the rest of us... Sees Lynne, What are you doing here Lynne?

Lynne Bowen: Not big on welcomes are You? I owe you guys for Ireland.

Javier: Oh Yeah, Nice to see You I guess.....

Lynne Bowen: Nice to see you too, I Guess... Stares

Jordan Wilkerson: So Javier, Where are the rest set up?

Javier: Down near the docks, We're getting ready to zap that son of a bitch Sparker...

Jordan Wilkerson: Okay then, Let's go

Team Walks to Docks

Jordan Wilkerson: Hey guys! It's been a while

Arin Osco: Long time no see...

Jordan Wilkerson: By "Long, you mean 5 days? You're right, Too Long.

Hopeless: Hey Arin, You ready?

Arin Osco: Hell Yeah I'm ready.

Elsa Houten: Wheres Jacob and our other TeamMates?

Arin Osco: Aw, I'm not enough for you guys?

Elsa Houten: Glare

Arin Osco: Someone's trying to freeze my Happiness today.

Jordan Wilkerson: Erin, About that, No Frozen Jokes this mission....

Arin Osco: Fine, You got me,Jacobs getting the More High Tech equipment ready since he's good with that Shit and the others are out getting more supplies, just encase.

Jordan Wilkerson: Let's talk about our plan to grab Sparker.

Javier: Grab? I thought the plan was to take the bastard out!

Jordan Wilkerson: Sorry Javier, The plan is to grab him and take him back to HQ for questioning

Arin Octo: Javier if you ever listened you would know the plan by now...

Jordan Wilkerson: Lays out Blueprints Sparker is expected to make a drug/weapons pickup in the building depicted in these Blueprints.

Arin Octo: So our plan's to hit the bastard and whoever he's working with hard on each side, Grab Sparker and make a break for it to get to the plane and back to base.

Hopeless: And I assume we're taking out Cameras and the Security Technology there?

Jordan Wilkerson: Yep

Javier: Boom, Sounds fun

Lynne Bowen: Lets do this

Elsa Houten: When do we start?

Arin Octo: As soon as Jacob and the rest are ready

Jordan Wilkerson: Hell Yeah, Lets take out this Psychotic, Murdering, Son of a Bitch High Fives Arin

Lynne Bowen: Sorry to break up the Bromance but I think we should all get some rest before this mission.

Hopeless: Great Idea Smiles

Jordan Wilkerson: Yeah, This has been a long day, but do you guys think we should contact Agent 123? If we don't we'll be in the dark on this mission with no back up but if we do they might see us coming and this mission will be blown.

FIRST CHOICE
    http://www.strawpoll.me/2986299

(I hope more people will participate and tell me what you guys think)

• Im not gonna get mad. I'm just gonna Let it Go.

badum tish

Interesting results So far the Favorite character is Lynne Bowen, the Least Favorite character is Jordan Wilkerson and the character most likely to die is Elsa Houten.

• Cool! Someone's still reading this, (Maybe more people will join once I introduce Marks character in the next part)

Im not gonna get mad. I'm just gonna Let it Go. badum tish

• I'm reading it Saltbro.

Cool! Someone's still reading this, (Maybe more people will join once I introduce Marks character in the next part)

• LOVE IT SO FAR! :D

Well, while i'm failing at getting more people here, I'll right another part for the hell of it, If I don't get more people to participate b

• @Markd4547 is gonna be introduced next part :)

LOVE IT SO FAR!

• Just so I can get a Idea of where things stand :) http://www.strawpoll.me/2986676

Well, while i'm failing at getting more people here, I'll right another part for the hell of it, If I don't get more people to participate b

• Awesome!

• Jack

Well since this part is a mission I might change it up a bit. Dark Angels Part 1:The Mission Chapter 3 Lynne Bowen We got some rest

• edited November 2014

Well since this part is a mission I might change it up a bit.

Dark Angels Part 1:The Mission Chapter 3

Lynne Bowen

We got some rest and decided to not Contact Agent 123 because of the risk, and most of us were experienced so we probably could handle almost any situation thrown at us, We all went into vans and split up so we could go in from all sides, and put our earpieces in, I just want to get this over with

Lynne Bowen: You ready kid?

Hopeless: Yeah, Just a little jumpy thinking about this guy...

Lynne Bowen: Like I said on the plane, Don't make this personal

Hopeless: I know, I know

Lynne Bowen: Jacob, You copy?

Jacob Voice: Yeah, Iv'e hacked the cameras and have eyes on you guys, Coast is clear for now, I'll keep you updated.

Lynne Bowen: Roger that.

Hopeless: Damn, What I wouldn't give for a Taco about now.

Lynne Bowen: Or a Snowcone....

Elsa Houten Voice I heard that.

Jacob: Voice: I forgot to tell you guys, all the lines are connected.

Lynne Bowen: Shit, Sorry

Hopeless: Let's just get this guy, We're almost in position

Lynne Bowen: Good, Let's set up, This is where they're making the deal.

Javier Mendoza

I was pumped up for this mission, I've been told by people I'm hyper and I guess that's true, I just couldn't wait to kick some ass tonight.

Elsa Houten: I heard that...

Lynne Bowen Voice: Shit, sorry....

Javier Mendoza: So Elsa,We've never talked a lot... Um, You single?

Elsa Houten: Really Javier? Trying to ask me out on a mission

Javier Mendoza: Blushes Hell No, I'm just trying to get to know you a little better, since we've never really interacted that much.

Elsa Houten: Well, Yeah, I'm single now if you really need to know But I'm not looking around...

Javier Mendoza: That's cool.

Elsa Houten: We're in place Jacob.

Jacob Voice: Copy that.

Javier Mendoza: Let's do this Chica!

Elsa Houten: Elbows Javier Not so loud. You never know what could happen.

Javier Mendoza: Sorry....

Elsa Houten: I'll let it go Smiles

Jordan Wilkerson

I've heard what this Sparker guy does and what he can do, despite that, overall this should be a easy mission, I'm just worried that oif things so south we won't have any back up...

Arin Osco: You ready Man?

Jordan Wilkerson: Always.

Arin Osco: What do you know about this guy? At my debriefing I wasn't told much about him.

Jordan Wilkerson: Let's just say he's a bad guy and if things go wrong, Don't hesitate to kill him.

Arin Osco: That Bad, Huh?

Jordan Wilkerson: Yeah

Arin Osco: You scared?

Jordan Wilkerson: I've never been scared and i'm not now.

Arin Osco: Okay, I'm here if you wanna talk or open a cold one

Jordan Wilkerson: Smiles Yeah, I know. Jacob, Everyone ready?

Jacob Voice: Yep, Everyone's in place and we're ready to get this guy

Jordan Wilkerson: Good

Arin Osco: Is that him and the dealer?

Jordan Wilkerson: Yeah, but who's that other guy?

Lynne Bowen Voice: Jacob, I got a pic of him, Do a facial recognition.

Jacob: Got it, Says his name is Vicente Carmine, he's a CEO of his company and is one of the biggest weapons suppliers in the world.

Sparker: Okay Gentleman, We all know the plan.

Unknown Dealer Wearing hood: And What's that?

Sparker: Chaos, We're going to to decimate America and it's economy sending it's sheeple into Chaos.

Vicente: Yeah, My secretary has the launch codes and Sparker, You're gonna be taking the Bomb to fake them out with.

Sparker: Sure, I just can't wait to get my hand on more of those Pesky Americans, Starts Singing in Creepy Voice Oh say Can you seeee, By the bombs exploding, the flags that were once there, But the flames now replace them. And the Bombs DESTROYYY THEIR FUCKING LIVES WHILE I WATCH AND LAUGH!!!

Shot fires

Jordan Wilkerson: Arin, What the fuck?

Arin Osco: This guy is fuckin crazy, I'm taking him out.

Jordan Wilkerson: No! We need the info or else we're on the verge of another 9/11 or worse

Sparker: We have guests! HAHAHAHA Shoots Grenade Launcher where Arin took the shot

Jordan Wilkerson: WATCH OUT!!!

Explosion

Jordan Wilkerson: Arin You okay!?

Arin Osco: Yeah, We need to go!

Jordan Wilkerson: No! We can still grab him!!

Arin Osco: Fine.

Vicente: I'm outta here, Have fun clown.

Sparker: Ha Ha Oh HE Ha. I will.

Unknown Dealer: Fuck this shit, i'm leaving Lynne and Hopeless jump down from point above the meeting place

Hopeless: Stop! Right now!

Lynne Bowen: Take off the Hood!

Unknown dealer takes off Hood

Lynne Bowen: What?

Hopeless: Stunned Look

Jordan Wilkerson: Holy Shit, Is that Jack!? It cant be....

Jack: Hey guys you miss me? Takes out pistol

Lynne Bowen: GUN! Before any of the team can do anything, A gun shot is heard

Sparker: HAHAHA, Great Shooting Jacky!

Hopeless Falls to floor

Lynne Bowen: Hopeless!!!!

Jordan Wilkerson: Hopeless!! Charges in Jack Runs away and grins at Jordan

Arin Osco: Fuck!

Elsa Houten: Holy Shit, What happened?!?

Javier Mendoza: What the fuck?

Sparker starts running away cackling

Lynne Bowen: It was your "Friend Jack" the one YOU told me was dead

Arin Osco: He is! Or we thought...

Jordan see's both Jack and Sparker running away, the rest of the team needs to help Hopeless, He could be dead or alive, You can only chase one, Jack who was a member of the team ,presumed dead and just shot hopeless, or Sparker, The one responsible for tons of deaths, is the target of the mission and is planning something bigger, Which one?

Chase Jack or Sparker? VOTING CLOSED, Jordan will Chase Jack

(Please tell me what you guys think I always like Feedback!)

• Chase Jack Chasing Sparker will not end well.

Awesome part!

Well since this part is a mission I might change it up a bit. Dark Angels Part 1:The Mission Chapter 3 Lynne Bowen We got some rest

• That was one awesome part! I really like Sparker, that guy is just entertainingly crazy. And Elsa making a Frozen pun was hilarious :D

Poor Hopeless though...

Chase Jack, because I'm sure that Sparker could be a bit much for Jordan on his own

Sign in to comment in this discussion.