Dark Angels

Comments

• that was so poeticly beutifull

Markd4547 posted: »

XD No I gave you a blank canvass your talent drew the picture of what he became and will become so thank you bro

• i just started recently...........

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well reply or like this comment if you're still reading this, If there's less people than I thought i'll start writing less often and possib

• Why do i feel like i gave you the perfect place to lock up sparky

Dear Guys, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me, you're all like a 2nd family to me, sometimes we run into some bump

• Great chapter, as always :)

Sure, We're gonna need a lot of Help

I don't think Audrey is Spark's insider, if he even has one, since she is barely a member of the team, not some high-power contact.

Dark Angels Part 3:Out for Blood Chapter 5 Javier Mendoza Me, Anslem, and Elsa were together but Rick and a beautiful but evil compani

• Awww.. i kinda wanted Sparks to incarcerated in Limbo but this is amazing still good job

@Markd4547 Dark Angels Part 2: The Hunt Chapter 5 Constance: So, What about you kids? Gonna get some rest here? Javier: Si, Si....

• edited December 2014

Jacob: Son of a Saltlick.

Alt text

SALTLICK is the worst word to ever get called you took things way to far I'm offended by that horrible word

Sure, We're gonna need a lot of Help

Sparker is based on me so I can tell you either way your dead either way your being watched and every move monitored so enjoy the moment anything you pick or do will prove worthless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDoNoHXaC6M

YES AWESOME claps ^

Dark Angels Part 3:Out for Blood Chapter 5 Javier Mendoza Me, Anslem, and Elsa were together but Rick and a beautiful but evil compani

• Part 4: All Angels Fall Preview

Sparker

Sparker: How are ya kids?

Elsa Muffled ILL KILL BHA

Sparker: Now sweetie it's not polite to mumble... What about you Techno Boy?

Jacob: Fuck Yourself

Sparker: Kids these days don't know how to speak English Takes out pocket knife Speak English dammit, Not "American" ,English!

Ethan: How about you go kill yourself and we get let go, That good you psycho?

Sparker: Want to know something I think about?

Ethan: No.

Sparker: What God Damn language is that? Stabs Ethan in the Leg

Ethan: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Anslem: Wait till I got my fucking hands on you.

Sparker: Chill out, WHY SO SERIOUS!!?!? EHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vicente Carmine

Vicente: So, You're Warren Roldan? What's this new weapon you wanted to show me?

Warren: Nice to meet you Vicente, I have made a "weapon" that you and your company will love and it will revolutionize our world

Vicente: What is it?

Warren: Meet PeGaSuTy 89240, It's the first Machine to be able to preform and act like a human being, It's only a prototype so it's kind of shitty right now Hits Robot but I'm currently working on more, I just need the funding. So what do you say?

Vicente: Let me look at it more and see how it tests out

Warren: Sure.

Vicente: Can't wait to see this in action, Let me call a associate for a second, Dials Number Heya Sparker.

• Name: Wilson Smith

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 4,3 feet tall

Personality: Shy , Talkative , Smart(er than Javier) ,

Group/Alliance: Team Member

• Cool!

supersagig posted: »

Name: Wilson Smith Age: 14 Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 4,3 feet tall Personality: Shy , Talkative , Smart(er than Javier) , Group/Alliance: Team Member

• Personality: Shy , Talkative , Smart(er than Javier) ,

Nobody is smarter than Javier, amigo :D

Name: Wilson Smith Age: 14 Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 4,3 feet tall Personality: Shy , Talkative , Smart(er than Javier) , Group/Alliance: Team Member

• Name: OKMHG810

Appearance: like a robot

Personality: robot one

Group/Alliance: Evil Roles

Any other info: he´s a robot :P

• Robo "Pal" for the other one :)

Name: OKMHG810 Age: 1 day Appearance: like a robot Personality: robot one Group/Alliance: Evil Roles Any other info: he´s a robot :P

• The "Evil one" XD

Robo "Pal" for the other one

• Sparker: Chill out, WHY SO SERIOUS!!?!? EHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alt text

AH I LOVE IT this is the best

Part 4: All Angels Fall Preview Sparker Sparker: How are ya kids? Elsa Muffled ILL KILL BHA Sparker: Now sweetie it's not polite

• I think it's unfair till we see more of the rest but I'm interested in all the stories :D

http://www.strawpoll.me/3118185

• Yeah i kinda agree with mark its too soon man

i seriously one of those dosent even have a prolouge

http://www.strawpoll.me/3118185

• Jurasic park

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yeah i kinda agree with mark its too soon man i seriously one of those dosent even have a prolouge

• edited December 2014

is a new part coming?

• Today Yes,I was busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to go on here, False Alarm Guys, I'm not dead YET

Zachiscool posted: »

is a new part coming?

• Dark Angels Part 4:All Angels Fall Chapter 1

Elsa Houten

This son of a bitch was playing games with us and for some reason he put a rag in my mouth but not anyone else's, For the first time in Forever, I actually felt afraid, Should have killed him when we had the chance..........

Elsa: Ugh. Mphhhhh.

Sparker: What are you saying? HEY KIDZ I THINK ELSA WANTS TO SING A SONG! WHICH ONE DO YOU GUYS WANT TO SING!?

Jacob: How bout the one that's Up Your Ass.

Sparker: Poor choice of words Takes out Tazer

Jacob: Hey, that my Tazer?

Sparker: Finders Keepers Tazes Jacob in the balls

Jacob: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!!!!

Sparker: How bout we sing a song called "You die if you misbehave again"

Ethan: Hey, How about you give me a knife, Hear me out, Hear me out, And I use it to cut my hands free then I get my friends out here.....

Anslem: That's a good idea, Clown you agree with that?

Sparker: I like jokes a little now and then but even for a guy like me that was pretty fucking stupid and like I said earlier, What fucking launguage are you speaking? Irelandesse or some shit? Maybe it's American. Speak English Batsy!!!

Sparker tazes Anslem and puts a knife to Ethan's throat

Ethan: Do it you piece of Shit

Sparker: You din't listen to the song........ You broke the rules, You wanted a knife skurb, Now you get one....

Vicente Carmine

Vicente: I think we have a deal.

Warren: Berry Good then instead of this piece of shit prototype, I'll leave you with a better model, OKMHG810.

Vicente: Cool, Dials Number Hey Rick, Get your guys ready, Those Spooks pissed at Sparker are coming after us so get ready.... Hangs Up, Think this is gonna work Sparker? What do you think Kiddies?

Sparker: I just shoved some Horse Shit into their mouths and taped them shut, Except for this princess right here Pats Elsa If they don't come to pick them up, Then they die.....

Vicente: Good, I have some deals to go make and I want to bring down that Agency those guys after us work for.............

Jordan Wilkerson

To finish off Sparker once and for all, I was gonna need some serious Help, I went to an Old friend Peterson Hunt but he said he was out of this stuff, I'll try seeing if there';s anyone else............

Javier: So Audrey? You single?

Audrey: Yeah, I'm taken and it's none of your business.....

Jordan: Calls Agent 123Hey 123, They have some hostages and we are gonna need more guys........

Agent 123 Voice: Well due to you guys fucking up I have had to pull in all operatives, Not much for you guys but I know of someone who is in the area who has a damn good resume, His name is Wilson Smith, And in the good words of Jesus Christ, Live Long and Prosper, or some shit like that...........Hangs Up

Melanie: So, What did he say?

Jordan: Not much near us but there's a guy named Wilson Smith who's close.

Anthanasius: Hey guys, What did I miss after my piss?

Jordan: Did you just rhyme? Don't do that again.

John: Not much, Just hanging out Anthanasius.

Jordan: I'll go, You guys just make sure no one steals the plane.....

Jordan drives away

Jordan: You're not an easy guy to find....

Wilson: Not hard enough............

Jordan: What's with your voice, You 18 or something?

Wilson: 19

Jordan: Would have maybe believed ya if you said 16

Wilson: Then i'm 16

Jordan Glares

Wilson: Fine, I'm 14 but that doesn't matter, I can get the job done.

Jordan: You sure Looks at Wilsons Height

Wilson: Yeah I can you fucking piece of shit, What about you? What's with the eye? You trying to go Pirate or something?

Jordan: Some psycho who i'm after now did this and killed one of my guys and is responsible for another's death along with Abducting a few others.

Wilson: I really don't care, When do we start?

Jordan: Well, with your "Physical Qualities" I'm not sure.......... Let Wilson help out OR You're too young and I'm not gonna get you hurt...

• Let wilson help

Btw: are you posting anything for shadow of november?

Dark Angels Part 4:All Angels Fall Chapter 1 Elsa Houten This son of a bitch was playing games with us and for some reason he put a ra

• edited December 2014

Let Wilson help out

They are going to need every help they can get

Dark Angels Part 4:All Angels Fall Chapter 1 Elsa Houten This son of a bitch was playing games with us and for some reason he put a ra

• Let Wilson help out

• Let Wilson help out

• Let Wilson help out

• Let Wilson help out

• Alt text

You're too young and I'm not gonna get you hurt...

I love this fanfic :D and if he comes his dead so DON''T mess with my plans >:D

• Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 2

Anslem Sanders

Anslem: You piece of fucking shit.

Sparker: Shut up skrub, Hey Alex you awake?

Alex Mason: Yeah, What do you ya need?

Sparker: This one's being Salty.....

Alex Mason: Fucking Newb, Punches Anslem

Jacob: Analyzing the situation...The offenders are dipshits

Zack: And you're the offender Pulls out Mini-Gun

Alex: Chill out shorty

Zack: Fine........

Sparker: I don't need Bonnie and Clyde here, so you can meet up with Rick and get ready for the attack of the Fat, Dumb and Parasite Muricans...

Zack: Will do, Bra

Sparker: I'm not your "Bra", I'm in charge of this shit, I think your height is getting to your head

Zack: Mgh!! Mother Fu-...

Jacob: You guys done yet?

Sparker: Not even close Tazes Jacob in the balls

Jacob: AGAIN??? WHAT THE FUCK YOU FAG!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Elsa: Mgh!!! BHHHH!!! BMBBVHBNC!

Sparker: Speak English instead of Snow Princess crap EHAHAHAHA And for you Ethan, I don't like you, you give off this bad vibe too me... oh well guess more fun for me..... Picks up Machete

Vicente Carmine

Vicente: Hello Becs, You look as beautiful as ever

Rebecca: Thank you Vicente, Did the deal with Mr. Roldan go well?

Vicente: Yes, Berry Good Darling, I think we'll have some of the newest equipment soon.

Rebecca: That's refreshing, Now let's celebrate..........

Jordan Wilkerson

Jordan: Fine kid, you can come

Wilson: Great choice, you got this one in the bag now.

1 hour later

Jordan: I'm back

Melanie: Who's the kid?

Jordan: This is Wilson and he's here to help, don't worry, he's more than qualified.

Melanie: Whatever.

Anthanasius: So Sorry Jordan but one of my kids is sick.

Jordan: You got kids?

Anthanasius: And 2 Ex-Wives

Jordan: Sorry to hear that.

Anthanasius: No i'm sorry,, I can't help you take these chicken fucks down.

Jordan: I know, I know.

Javier Mendoza

Jordan: How are you?

Javier: What do you mean?

Jordan: I mean, how are you holding up with knowing that we're all that's left of the original team, Jack, Hopeless, and Arin are gone, then Elsa and Jacob are with that crazy bastard..... And we don't know what could happen to them.

Javier: Tried not to think about it like that, It's hard to deal with that, That everyone you knew at a point are all ... gone.......

Jordan: I'll leave you to your thoughts, I'm gonna check in with that kid Wilson, and get the plane ready.

Javier: Adios....

Anslem Sanders

Anslem: NO!!! ETHAN!!!

Sparker: Aw, C'mon WHY SO SERIOUS!!!!!!! Seriously, You are way too tense, same with the rest of your friends, so to LIGHTEN THINGS UP

Ethan: Screw you.

Jacob: Fuck Yo Ma!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Elsa: BAHSGGUSGFYUGSUDGGSC

Sparker: Elsa, Please let yourself go EHAHAHAHAHA, Anslem, You look like the Badass out of this bunch, so I'll let you choose, One of you is dying here Right Now, Cocks Pistol But you get to choose which one, Elsa, You, Ethan, Jacob, or a surprise option!!!!! You have 25 seconds to decide HAHAHAHAHAHA

Elsa

Anslem

Ethan

Jacob

Surprise Option

Tell me what you guys think :D

• edited December 2014

Jacob , your time is gone.

The surprise option will end up with more than one person dead

Excellent Chapter!!!

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 2 Anslem Sanders Anslem: You piece of fucking shit. Sparker: Shut up skrub, Hey Alex yo

• Elsa is muffled right now while the others are not, That's cold xD, And the suprise might be that, Or maybe not..... :)

Jacob , your time is gone. The surprise option will end up with more than one person dead Excellent Chapter!!!

• Else - It's time to let her go.

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 2 Anslem Sanders Anslem: You piece of fucking shit. Sparker: Shut up skrub, Hey Alex yo

• Surprising xD, The former favorite Character :) I like your insanity

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Else - It's time to let her go.

• Don't forget Rick is my last character, and he's a bad guy. >:3

Surprising xD, The former favorite Character I like your insanity

• Im tempted to vote Anslem.......... But i do allways love a suprise >:)

Option 4 pls

• Changed my vote and Elsa was already hurt before going to hunt down Vicente in Dubai

Elsa is muffled right now while the others are not, That's cold xD, And the suprise might be that, Or maybe not.....

• edited December 2014

Surprise Option

Jacobs balls deserve a break and Elsa already has it bad enough, since she wouldn't even be able to give Sparky a witty one-liner before she dies. And Ethan... I just realized how little I know about Ethan.

So, In my opinion it would be a seriously jerkish, if not downright evil move if Anslem would suggest anyone except himself. That would be more befitting to someone like Alex or Zack, not one of the supposedly good guys.

But we know one thing about the Sparker: He does not make any sense at all. So every option could be a surprise option. And he also does not say that the Surprise Option includes shooting anyone. I mean, it's a surprise option after all. Anything's possible :D

• edited December 2014

UPDATED COUNT.

Elsa-1

Anslem- 0

Ethan- 0

Jacob- 3

Surprise option- 2

Lord_EAA posted: »

Im tempted to vote Anslem.......... But i do allways love a suprise Option 4 pls

• Alt text

XD YES this is the best chapter so far your improving every day this was perfection tazing balls, calling people salty, Joker serious quote and now going to kill someone randomly I cannot comprehend the awesomeness :D

Surprise Option

To hard to pick because I want to kill them all so suprise me >:D

• Okay, the vote is for Jacob now, got it, And Elsa wouldn't be there if you guys didn't vote for her to come along, Like it or not my choices have consequences :)

Changed my vote and Elsa was already hurt before going to hunt down Vicente in Dubai

Sign in to comment in this discussion.