Dark Angels

Comments

• I like the way you think, We'll see :)

Surprise Option Jacobs balls deserve a break and Elsa already has it bad enough, since she wouldn't even be able to give Sparky a witty o

• Evil Plotting Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD YES this is the best chapter so far your improving every day this was perfection tazing balls, calling people salty, Joker serious quote

• Jacob

I was tempted to choose surprise option, but it would be risky.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 2 Anslem Sanders Anslem: You piece of fucking shit. Sparker: Shut up skrub, Hey Alex yo

• This isn't easy, This might be the most difficult choice in my of my Fan Fics so far :)

Zachiscool posted: »

Jacob I was tempted to choose surprise option, but it would be risky.

• Yeah. I chose Jacob because Anslem is really useful in a fight, and I just really like Elsa and Ethan

This isn't easy, This might be the most difficult choice in my of my Fan Fics so far

• edited December 2014

I started a little late into the story

Lord_EAA posted: »

i just started recently...........

• I'm just saying: It's my birthday

• Cool!!! The next chapter will be out tomorrow and I think it's for the best that it's not being released today on your birthday cause of.... Well take a guess.....Alt text

I'm just saying: It's my birthday

• edited December 2014

VOTE COUNT (Last Chance to change)

Elsa- 1

Anslem- 0

Ethan- 0

Jacob- 3

Surprise Option- 2

• edited December 2014

and Jurrassic..... Plane crash

Shadow of November and Forum Users:Jurassic Park will also have a chapter released tomorrow :)

What about Shadow of November and Jurrassic..... Plane crash?

• What about Shadow of November and Jurrassic..... Plane crash?

Cool!!! The next chapter will be out tomorrow and I think it's for the best that it's not being released today on your birthday cause of.... Well take a guess.....

• Happy Birthday!!!!

• edited December 2014

ignore this totally not alter'd comment

Markd4547 posted: »

XD YES this is the best chapter so far your improving every day this was perfection tazing balls, calling people salty, Joker serious quote

• Happy Bday Zach bro :)

• Thanks!

Happy Bday Zach bro

• Thanks!

Cool!!! The next chapter will be out tomorrow and I think it's for the best that it's not being released today on your birthday cause of.... Well take a guess.....

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Happy Birthday!!!!

• No thank you for making this average day amazing just by being born

that is awesome

Thanks!

• edited December 2014

Thanks again!

No thank you for making this average day amazing just by being born that is awesome

• Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 3

Jordan Wilkerson

We got on the plane and left, We're gonna go and get this son of a bitch, For Hopeless, For Arin, For Me, For all of Us.....

Jordan: How are you guys doing back there?

All: Fine

Jordan: Cool, Javier this your first time n the Co-Pilot seat?

Javier: Yep, it was usually you and Arin always up here, You guys were such Bros....

Jordan: I miss him.

Javier: Same here, It's a shame that's he el Muerte now

Jordan: Him and Hopeless deserved better...Maybe I could have done something....

Javier: Don't take it too personally, They knew the risks.

Jordan: I guess.. Phone Rings

Javier: Who's that?

Jordan: 123. What is it 123?

Agent 123 Voice: I know you're not gonna like this but your friend Sparker, and his friends including Vicente, They want him alive....

Javier: NO!!! WE KILL DEM ALL, YOU LOCO!!!!!!!!!!

Agent 123: Dammit boy, I can't hear your boss so shut up

Jordan: This is Bullshit. I don't care we're taking them out.

Agent 123: They want him at the world court, then they want to send him to the Limbo.

Jordan: I don't care!, They're fucking dead!! Smashes Phone

Javier Glares at Jordan That was mine

Jordan: I'll get you a new one

Javier: You better....

Agent 123

God Dammit, Jordan Wilkerson and his teams are disobeying direct orders, I'm going in

Agent 123: Dammit Jordan, Hey you get me Constance Benson.

Random Agent: Yes Sir.

Agent 123: Hey Constance, You busy?

Constance: Maybe, Who's asking?

Agent 123: It's 123, and the pay's good

Constance: I'm listening....

Wilson Smith

We're on our way to get some guy called Sparker.....

Jordan: You guys okay back there?

All: Yeah.

Melanie: So kid how long is your stick?

Wilson: What?

Melanie: You know, Your stick, that rifle there.

Wilson: Oh, It's about 12 inches

Melanie: Kewl den.

John: Eh, my stick is longer and cooler

Wilson: Show it.

John pulls out his machete

Wilson: Damn.

John: Told ya it was big

Melanie: I wonder what else is big....Smiles

Vicente Carmine

Vicente: Harry Copper, my greatest hacker, Get Sparker on the line

Harry: Long as I get paid extra, cause you know I'm better than one of those Skrubs Sparker has locked up.

Vicente: Hey Sparker, Am I interrupting something?

Sparker Voice: Yeah, One of these shitbirds is about to die in about 10 seconds.....

Vicente: Well just make sure, They're secure

Sparker Voice: Hey it's me you're talking too EHAHAHA Gunshot

Harry: I hate clowns..... Never taking things seriously.....

Vicente: Well just think of Sparker as a dog chasing a bone.............

Rebecca: Think the same of me Smiles

Vicente: Ah Rebecca, Nice to see you again, What would you like?

Rebecca: The D.

Vicente: Ha Ha, I like that

Harry: Guess that's my signal to leave and get laid somewhere else.....

Audrey Degaldo

Audrey: Done with the stick jokes over there?

Wilson: You got a stick?

Audrey: Yeah, not as long as John's though.... Pulls out Custom Semi-Automatic

Melanie: The Hell is that?

Audrey: Some day this bitch is gonna save yo asses, That's what is....

Rick

Rick: Alex and Zack, You guys here to "help"?

Alex: Yeah, Can't wait to tear these chickenfucks apart

Zack: But why are Sparker, you and us, All in a castle in Ireland? Seems too cliche

Alex: Just shut up Shorty

Zack: Say that one more time and I'll cut your dick off and shove it in your mouth

Alex: In your dreams.

Rick: As I was saying we have Tanks, Soldiers, Rocket Launchers, and some type of "warfare robots" all outside, Once they get here, They're dead

Alex: Oh, I call this puppy! Picks up Bazooka

Zack: Well you can have it with three payments of $29.99!!!

Rick: Which one of those Skrubs do you think Sparker got rid of?

Zack: I think the pretty lady.

Alex: I think the tech dude.

Sparker Voice: Hey guys, Any of you want to have "some fun"

Zack: Depends on what it is....

Sparker Voice: Oh it's good.......Really Good, EHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what Sparker means OR Nah, We're gonna make sure the Urbans aren't here yet

• edited December 2014

See what Sparker means Why Not?

Awesome Chapter!!!

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 3 Jordan Wilkerson We got on the plane and left, We're gonna go and get this son of a bitc

• See what Sparker means - I think Ricks going to bite the dust soon...

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 3 Jordan Wilkerson We got on the plane and left, We're gonna go and get this son of a bitc

• You've been saying that ever since he was introduced xD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

See what Sparker means - I think Ricks going to bite the dust soon...

• That's because I think he's going to bite the dust... >:P

You've been saying that ever since he was introduced xD

• Here's some questions :)

Who's your favorite and least favorite "protagonist" so far?

Who's your favorite and least favorite "villain" so far?

What do you think Sparker's "surprise" is?

Which Salt123 made Fan Fic so far is your favorite?

• See what Sparker means

Maybe it's cake...

1. Favourite: Jordan. Least favourite: Jacob.
    2. Favourite: Sparker. Least favourite: Zack
    3. Jacob being killed
    4. This one

Here's some questions Who's your favorite and least favorite "protagonist" so far? Who's your favorite and least favorite "villain" so far? What do you think Sparker's "surprise" is? Which Salt123 made Fan Fic so far is your favorite?

• edited December 2014

1. Favourite Protagonist: Elsa. She is hilarious, especially when everyone is making puns around her. Lynne and Javier had some priceless dialogue with her.

Least Favourite Protagonist: That one's harder. I think I'm gonna go with Jacob. I still like him, but I like the other characters more.

2. Favourite Villain: Sparker wins by far. That guy is great!

Least Favourite Villain: I say Gary. He wasn't more than the henchman of Rick, who is (sort of) Vicentes henchman, who is (sort of) Sparkys henchman. So, the henchman of a henchman of a henchman with barely any lines. At least Javier got a kill from him :D

3. I don't know, but I'm sure I'm not going to like it. Maybe he is giving them someone from the team to torture (please be safe Elsa!) or he wants to show them Jacobs dead body for some clownish reason. I'm sure it's not going to be cake.

4. Dark Angels has the most engaging storyline so far. Second place is Jurassic Park, Third is Shadows of November (for now). But to be honest, all three are on the same level of quality (which is high) and the first place for Dark Angels comes solely from the fact that I had the most time to get familiar with the characters here.

Here's some questions Who's your favorite and least favorite "protagonist" so far? Who's your favorite and least favorite "villain" so far? What do you think Sparker's "surprise" is? Which Salt123 made Fan Fic so far is your favorite?

• edited December 2014
    1. Elsa shes amazing

2. Sparker or Vicente ( its hard to decide) and Gary? He kinda does nothing

3. No idea i just know he wont dissapoint

4. They are all in equal level to me :)

Btw OMG my stuff is becoming really big in your fics thanks :)

• 1. Favorite, Elsa. least favorite...Maybe Jacob.

2. Favorite, Sparker. Least favorite, Zack.

3. No idea, but i think it will get Rick killed.

4. Probably this one, but I really like the JP fan fic.

• It think that Salt is just gonna make him get captured and thrown in Limbo forever just to spite you :p

NoHopeLeft posted: »

That's because I think he's going to bite the dust... >:P

• See what Sparker means

• edited December 2014
    1. Favourite: Jordan and Javier. Least Favourite: Jacob.

2. Favourite: Sparker Least Favourite: Alex and Zack

3. I have no idea but it will be amazing

4. Dark Angels

• And...One More Question Which Death hit you the Hardest?

• Hopeless's death. :'(

And...One More Question Which Death hit you the Hardest?

• Hopeless

• edited December 2014

I'm kinda torn between Hopeless and Jack. I did not expect Hopeless to die that early, but Jack got very sympathetic in his last chapter and it was sad that Jordan was unable to redeem him.

• The thing I find funny is that Hopeless didn't have to die.........You guys could have saved him but you got him killed with that choice :) Also Elsa wouldn't be tied up and muffled right now if you said No to when she wanted to tag along (And then after the others were captured she would have come back in)......and if you didn't go back to try and save Elsa, Anslem wouldn't be there either...............Choices Matter Believe it or Not :D

I'm kinda torn between Hopeless and Jack. I did not expect Hopeless to die that early, but Jack got very sympathetic in his last chapter and it was sad that Jordan was unable to redeem him.

• Yeah I was a bit too confident with the Hopeless choice. It was still early in the fanfiction and I didn't thought it would be that brutal from the very beginning...

I don't regret the Elsa choices though. I like her, so it was only natural that I chose to bring her along and to go back and save her, even if that turned out to be a very bad choice :D

The thing I find funny is that Hopeless didn't have to die.........You guys could have saved him but you got him killed with that choice A

• Screw It, The forums are dead so I'm writing another part to this :D

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 4

Javier Mendoza

Javier: Do you think they're okay?

Jordan: I don't know.

Javier: How's the ojo?

Jordan: ...

Javier: How's the eye?

Jordan: Don't know but the docs took care of it, I'm just gonna kill Sparker.

Javier: Ever think the Limbo would be worse? The Tomb, The Gallows, The Black Death, It has a shit load of names but no one has ever gotten out and he would spend the rest of his life suffering, ever think about that? Now I want this guy as bad as you but after thinking it out some....I want to break every bone in his body and then drop whatever is left of his carcass to the Tomb....Just whatever you do, Don't be el Stupido....

Jordan: Good Point, Thinks that's the smartest thing you've ever said...

Javier: Oy!

Agent 123

Trying to get there before Jordan does so he doesn't do anything Stupid....

Car pulls up at abandoned runway, Agent 123 gets out and starts walking towards a plane and sees two men standing at the front

Agent 123: This is it? This is what you got prepared?

Constance: What? You're not one of the best out there? Thought you were....

Agent 123: Don't use that Reverse Psychology Shit on me, Of course I'm the best... Let's do this, Who's the other guy?

Constance: Meet Anthanasius Redborn

Anthanasius: Heya

Agent 123: You guys ready? What do you guys have ready?

Constance: I'm always prepared, but after we go on the plane and get there, I have a safe-house, Do you wanted to go in a Helicopter armed with 50. Caliber Machine guns on both sides and missiles or an armored vehicle with a 50. Caliber on top and mine deployment

Agent 123: Both sound cool but I'll choose

Helicopter OR Vehicle

John Lottman

John: You guys ready?

Audrey: Always.

Melanie: Hell Yeah.

Wilson: Let's get em....

Melanie: so John, What's the story behind you machete?

John: Really want to know?

Audrey: You can tell us.

John: Well it was my Dad's, and he was.... killed by a mugger on the street on day, It's all I have left of him, He's the one who made me who I am today....

Wilson: Sorry to hear that he died....

John: Well at least he wasn't short Looks and Wilson and Smiles

Jordan: Get ready guys! 10 Miles till destination!

Rick

Sparker wants to show me a surprise....

Rick: Zack, Alex, Stay here... Vicente last told me that they're getting close...

Anslem: Dammit.....Jacob, Kill Jacob....

Ethan: What the fuck is wrong with you!? Why would you say that! Kill me!

Jacob: Better me than them....

Vicente Voice: Remember Sparker don't go crazy...

Sparker shoots the wall and hangs up

Sparker: Whateva! I do what I want!

Rick: Sparker: What did you want to talk to me about?

Sparker: Give me a sec Rick.... I can;t believe you volunteered one of your friends to be killed like that! Wow, wait till I tell Jordan! The Surprise option was no one would die.....

Rick: What's this about man, The Skrubs?

Sparker: Yeah, They "elected" to kill the tech guy but since we have such a beautiful lady here all muffled and silent, I'm thinking of letting YOU choose what I do EHEHAHHHAHAHAHA REHEHEHAHAH

Rick: Kewl,, but what is it?

Sparker: Oh, I'm such a genius, Hear me out, I'm either gonna....

Rape Elsa OR Kill Jacob EHAHAHAHAHAHA

This might be my most fucked up choice yet..... Tell me what you guys think! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.