Dark Angels

Comments

• Mine too :)

Btw whats the fad with the :P simbol..........wait OMG IT LOOKS LIKE A................omg

supersagig posted: »

My crooked man is alive :P

• Ehh still liked him

Not as much as Sparker but still

Saltlick123 posted: »

Or Dark Angels proved TWAU wrong Let's face it, Vicente wasn't that developed and was never intended to be the main villain

• My stomach is full of replies XD

Same here BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT XD

Maybe

My crooked man is alive :P

• I think you guys are caring about this more than Hopeless and Arin dying xD

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ehh still liked him Not as much as Sparker but still

• Holy shit Rebecca! I knew that she was capable of that but still... no comfortable prison cell for poor Vicente :(

And for Javier: Nah, Adios Bitch :D

Great part, probably one of my favourites in the story.

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 1 The Final Fight Begins..... Jacob Holy shit, I nearly died, and Lynne came out of

• Wait, You're talking about Lynne now? xD She was a major part in the Prologue and first part, then she left, lol

I never knew that Lynne even existed XD

• Thank You! :D Her and Sparker got Vicente..... It's the Beginning of the End....

Holy shit Rebecca! I knew that she was capable of that but still... no comfortable prison cell for poor Vicente And for Javier: Nah, Adios Bitch Great part, probably one of my favourites in the story.

• To be honest i did'nt see much for hopeless in fact i predicted his/her death would be the first

And arins death was AWESOME......ly sad yes thats what i meant....... awesomely sad

Yeah im kinda sad Vicente isent joining the party at Limbo ....... But wat eves

I think you guys are caring about this more than Hopeless and Arin dying xD

• I never knew that Lynne even existed XD

• edited December 2014

Who replied that?

My stomach is full of replies XD Same here BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT XD Maybe

• Agreeing with Lord_EEA. Vicente had it coming and it felt really karmic, but still I liked his role in the story.

• Wait, You're talking about Lynne now? xD She was a major part in the Prologue and first part, then she left, lol

XD. Arin death was amazing. Hopeless death was Fantastic :P

I never knew that Lynne even existed XD

• Hopeless din't have to die.........You guys sealed his fate with that choice though...... And I feel like people have forgotten about Arin lol, And I never planned to send Vicente there, From the moment I saw him and Rebeccas character, I knew she was gonna kill him at some point....

To be honest i did'nt see much for hopeless in fact i predicted his/her death would be the first And arins death was AWESOME......ly sad

• Should have known

@Saltlick123

• Lord_EAA posted: »

Who replied that?

• Say Whaaaa XD and i meant the Crooked Man living was not the point.

@Saltlick123

• Yeah a women doesent sleep with mobsters unless they want something

Hopeless din't have to die.........You guys sealed his fate with that choice though...... And I feel like people have forgotten about Arin l

• Well you could say Vicente was more than a Mobster :)

Yeah a women doesent sleep with mobsters unless they want something

• edited December 2014

Was he really ..... I dont think so and if he was the it was really never shown ............... at all

Well you could say Vicente was more than a Mobster

• What do you mean? xD In the first parts he was revealed to be more than a typical mobster :)

Was he really ..... I dont think so and if he was the it was really never shown ............... at all

• Becouse he........ did what exactly that was outside mobster behavior?

What do you mean? xD In the first parts he was revealed to be more than a typical mobster

• Kind of, He was basically one of the worlds top arms dealers, In the end they're similar to mobsters :)

Becouse he........ did what exactly that was outside mobster behavior?

• yep

btw why are you in such hurry to end Dark Angels?

Kind of, He was basically one of the worlds top arms dealers, In the end they're similar to mobsters

• I wouldn't call it in a "hurry" but idk actually, I guess maybe for the Holidays? Good point though....

yep btw why are you in such hurry to end Dark Angels?

• well you posted 2 parts for the same fic and arent prolonging it so yeah.....

I wouldn't call it in a "hurry" but idk actually, I guess maybe for the Holidays? Good point though....

• From the moment I wrote her, I knew she would play a part in Vics downfall. Still took me by surprise :D

Well, Becs put her tust in the wrong psychotic clown-terrorist IMO. Twilight Sparker can't be trust!

Thank You! Her and Sparker got Vicente..... It's the Beginning of the End....

• Yeah...... I think

1. It's the Holidays
    2. I'm bored so this is what's keepng me occupied
    3. I already know what's going to happen in my head now.... (hope you guys will like it)

well you posted 2 parts for the same fic and arent prolonging it so yeah.....

• Once I finish the story, I should do another Dark Angels Awards and I bet that would get some votes for "most shocking moment", We'll see what happens :)

From the moment I wrote her, I knew she would play a part in Vics downfall. Still took me by surprise Well, Becs put her tust in the wrong psychotic clown-terrorist IMO. Twilight Sparker can't be trust!

• Btws i HAVE to add this in

Vicente: Means more money for us....

Sparker: THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!!!! its about sending a message.........

• XD I thought about that but Sparker wasn't in that scene, I think Sparker said that earlier somewhere though :) .

Btws i HAVE to add this in Vicente: Means more money for us.... Sparker: THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!!!! its about sending a message.........

• Still it HAD to be said :)

btw if sparker lives do the "I think were destined...." line ( im not ordering you i just think it would be cool)

XD I thought about that but Sparker wasn't in that scene, I think Sparker said that earlier somewhere though .

• You're on!

Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! BTW are you on the final part of the story?

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 1 The Final Fight Begins..... Jacob Holy shit, I nearly died, and Lynne came out of

• You're on... Good chapter!

• Nah, Adios Bitch

Awesome twist! Can't wait to see what happens next!

• Yep, The beginning of the End....

You're on! Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! BTW are you on the final part of the story?

• edited December 2014

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 2

Rebecca Saunders

Rebecca: Good to see you Sparker....

Sparker: Good to see you too babe Kisses HmmHmmmHmmm now let's do this....

Rebecca: What about Alex and Zack?

Sparker: Hopefully they can take out a few of the Skrubs but if it comes down to it, they're Expendable. We stick to the plan, Vicente's or more of our men are charging this place so the skrubs shouldn't last for long...

Rebecca: Sweet

Sparker: Not as sweet as you HaHa Oh He Ha Ha,and I thought my jokes were bad....

Lynne Bowen

I may not act like it a lot, But I care for these guys....

Lynne: Ah! Punches Henchman then turns around and stabs another Hey Jordan

Jordan: Hey Lynne, What are you doing here? Punches and Snaps henchman's Throat

Lynne: Told you, it's a Long Story.... Shoots another Henchman in the head Who are the other guys? And is Arin here?

Jordan: Arin's dead, Sparker killed him. That's why we're here.....

Lynne: Sorry to hear that, Ah! Shoots a few Henchman that enter the room Told you I fight better Solo.....

Jordan: Damn....

Audrey: Sorry to break up the Romance, But can we get going Charges out Room

Jordan and Lynne look at each other

Lynne: Hell No....

Jordan: That's what I was thinking....

Ethan Willows

Ethan: Let's go guys!

Anslem: Fuck Yeah Jumps out of Corner and shoots incoming Henchman with Shotgun

Ethan: Where's Jacob?

Anslem: Tech Boy can take care of himself HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Starts Shooting Shotgun

Agent 123

Looks like I'm late to the Party

Agent 123: Here we go guys! Tanks on bottom Shoots Missiles

Constance: Could let us have some fun

Agent 123: Fine, Fine, Goons entering the building get em Constance! Constance Starts Shooting Machine Gun

Constance: EHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Agent 123: Yeah!

Anthanasius: Bye Guys!

Agent 123: Rope's down

Anthanasius: Thanks for the lift!

Anthanasius slides down rope on to the roof

Constance: Don't look at me, I'm having fun right here Starts Shooting Machine Gun

Wilson Smith

Wilson: Oh Shiat! You missed Shorty!

Zack: No....No... HIYYAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Charges with Knife

Wilson dodges Zack's charge once again

Wilson: Let's even this up a bit,....... Pulls out Knife

Jacob

Aw Shit, I fell and hurt my Leg I think

Jacob: Hey you! Help me up Ethan....

Harry: I'm not Ethan...

Jacob: Aw Shit.... Pulls out Tazer

Harry: I'm a tech guy too, So I also have a Tazer! bring it Pussy

Jacob: AHHHHHH

Jacob and Harry charge at each other with their Tazers

Javier Mendoza

Javier: Nah, Adios Bitch....

Alex Mason: Piece of Pussy, Sparker told me if you had any balls you would fight me like a man, Guess I will have to use this

Javier: Comprende?

Alex Mason shoots Javier

Javier: Ay Ay Ay!

Alex Mason: Kevlar saved your life, Good, Good, I'm gonna have fun with this.... Alex picks up Javier and throws him

Sparker

Sparker: Becs, go with Diana, I have some "business" to attend to, Get the briefcase... Pulls out Tommy Gun

Jordan: SPARKER GET OUT HERE!!! NOW!

Sparker: Hey Bra, Wanna Tussle! Now we can do this one or two ways, Considering that we both have weapons... But our people are busy killing each other, Wanna do a old style draw! Or a Brawl! Your Choice.....

Fist-Fight Sparker OR Draw with Sparker

• Draw with Sparker - We've already seen that Sparker can take a punch, lots of them.

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 2 Rebecca Saunders Rebecca: Good to see you Sparker.... Sparker: Good to see you to

• Hmmmmm We'll see

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Draw with Sparker - We've already seen that Sparker can take a punch, lots of them.

• Aw thanks, I feel like it might not be as good as the last one though :/

Draw with Sparker THE BEST CHAPTER!!!!!!

• Draw with Sparker

THE BEST CHAPTER!!!!!!

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 2 Rebecca Saunders Rebecca: Good to see you Sparker.... Sparker: Good to see you to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.