Dark Angels

Comments

• Yes but before that it was Marks guy ( who i tried to save but no one lisened to me) and my guy ( who i tried to save but no one lisened to me) so this would be 4 the fourth time i suffer my favs death

supersagig posted: »

killing comingsoon?

• edited December 2014

Fun fact: The half of the characters are mine , but only the robots were killed XD

Actually , i only chosed because i don´t want to do what Elsa wanted and i want Agent123 to fire/lock or something to Jordan :p

Lord_EAA posted: »

Forget if it does or doesent Im asking you AS A FRIEND please vote lock him up. Hes my favorite guy and every single one of my favorite guys DIES especially those i make. I want one to actually LIVE for once please man im begging you PLEASE

• You don't want a Season 2?

Alt text

I think this decision is what is going to decided if a DA S2 exist , but i don´t want it so....

• Golden why are you and blue the only one ever there for me :') but im afriad it too late time for me to cry for a wee......i mean .......no i honestly meant it im gonna cry for a week.....

Lock Sparker Away Really guys, this just makes it more...Fun. :P

• I want him to make another stories , don´t judge me :P

You don't want a Season 2?

• Lock Sparker Away

Killing him is what he wants. He should never get what he wants

Saltlick123 posted: »

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 4 Anathuisus Redbron AnathuisusOver Ear Piece: Hey 123, Got a present for ya Agent

• Well i just watched game of thrones...........im going to cry now...........

Well guys im sad i really liked sparker and now most want to kill him...:( Well..whanevs....im gonaa watch some Game of thrones maybe that will cheer me up...........

• Well, I'm here for everyone.

Golden why are you and blue the only one ever there for me :') but im afriad it too late time for me to cry for a wee......i mean .......no i honestly meant it im gonna cry for a week.....

• Mark´s guy was going to die anyways in the end of the chapter and if your guy survived he would have gone after Mark´s or try to kil the hilltop group (read differents outcomes :P)

Yes but before that it was Marks guy ( who i tried to save but no one lisened to me) and my guy ( who i tried to save but no one lisened to me) so this would be 4 the fourth time i suffer my favs death

• :)

Well, I'm here for everyone.

• I don't judge :D Actually I love every new story by Salt, but I would also love more Elsa, more Javier, more Jordan. These guys are awesome ^^

Still, Dark Angels is not only about Sparker. I guess if Salt wants to do another story about the team, he could easily do so

I want him to make another stories , don´t judge me :P

• I dont even know you but i already dont know to thank you :)

janitor posted: »

Lock Sparker Away Killing him is what he wants. He should never get what he wants

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Again, I am sorry. Damn, I would change my vote immediately for your sake, but I am sure he will kill someone from the team if he comes back. And it won't be the immortal tech-guy Jacob, but someone I actually care about. Still, I feel your pain. Sparker is my favourite character too, but I can't leave this guy alive, not with all the atrocities he could commit

Well i just watched game of thrones...........im going to cry now...........

• i know.... i just wanted my fav to live for once......

but i guessed im the one whose destined to do this for ever :(

Again, I am sorry. Damn, I would change my vote immediately for your sake, but I am sure he will kill someone from the team if he comes back

• So would you support a Season 2? (Just wondering what you guys are interested in)

Markd4547 posted: »

May I ask you kind readers of this fanfic what did Sparker do beside kill a lot of people and destroy everything he touched NOTHING poor guy

• With Alex, You might never know if Audreys head shot was before or after he died...... And Sparker probably would have a cameo in the SON, Next Chapter is basically the result of this decision and the closing.

Whew, that was a great part! You had me at the edge of my seat when Alex started to choke Javier. Glad he made it! By the way, did he got th

• Right now I'm doing SON and JP but after I'm done with them I think i'm gonna start 2 new fan fics, One is gonna be a new one and the other I'm not sure if it should be a DA2 or something new, I'm thinking about what you guys seem to want.

I want him to make another stories , don´t judge me :P

• And it won't be the immortal tech-guy Jacob

Honestly, I like Sparker but his time is up, if that results in him dying or being locked away, That will be that, But if there is a season 2 and you are so sure about Jacob living then be careful of what you wish for :)

Again, I am sorry. Damn, I would change my vote immediately for your sake, but I am sure he will kill someone from the team if he comes back

• Sorry Lord, They're the ones who vote....

i know.... i just wanted my fav to live for once...... but i guessed im the one whose destined to do this for ever

• Alt text

That was just a joke, please don't kill him D: Or kill anyone for that matter, since there is no character in the team I don't care for to some extent ^^

I like Jacob, but the man has more lives than a cat after surviving an attempted execution by the Sparker 2 times. Even should he die in Season 2, he will be forever known as the tech-guy who lived :D

And it won't be the immortal tech-guy Jacob Honestly, I like Sparker but his time is up, if that results in him dying or being locke

• This is by far the hardest choice in the whole story

By Far? So the Rape or Kill choice didn't even come close? xD

Whew, that was a great part! You had me at the edge of my seat when Alex started to choke Javier. Glad he made it! By the way, did he got th

• edited December 2014

I'll probably leave voting for the last choice open for a while but thanks to you guys for submitting characters and participating in my First Fan Fic! :D Here's the cast....

@GoldenPaladin as Jordan Wilkerson

@SupernovaeHollay as Lynne Bowen

@NoHopeLeft as Hopeless, Jack, Rick, and Gary

@Markd4547 as Sparker

@ClemyClooAndBabyboo as Arin Osco

@TheWalkingSheep as Alex Mason

@LiquidChicagoTed as Vicente Carmine, Rebecca Saunders, and Javier Mendoza

@HelloWorld123 as Elsa Houten and Audrey Degaldo

@Twistee as Jacob

@Zachiscool as John Lottmann and Diana Wilshire

@TheCornPopper as Zack

@janitor as Harry Cooper

@supersagig as Wilson Smith, Ethan Willows, Melanie Royald, Anslem Sanders, Anthanasius Redborn, Constance Benson, Warren Roldan, PeGaSuTy 89240, OKMHG810,

And Author Saltlick123 as Agent 123

• It probably does come close, but still this choice has to be the hardest. The Rape or Kill choice was very, very hard, but for me Rape is a special kind of evil, probably even worse than killing someone. Also, we already knew that Sparker was capable of killing someone, but raping my favourite Team Member would be a new low, even for him. With the Rape or Kill choice, I chose the option that felt morally right, but with Sparker I actually had to choose the option I did not want to choose, in order to ensure safety for the people Sparker could kill should he ever escape. I mean, I just chose to kill one of the best fanfiction villains I ever read about. After that choice I truly know how Batman feels every time he fights the Joker :D

This is by far the hardest choice in the whole story By Far? So the Rape or Kill choice didn't even come close? xD

• GG, Good story Salt bro, I need to catch up actually. :P

I'll probably leave voting for the last choice open for a while but thanks to you guys for submitting characters and participating in my Fir

• With the Rape or Kill choice no matter what you guys chose I was planning on Lynne returning an stopping that from happening and I am a little surprised with the Sparker choice because

1. He could have a Cameo in the SON
    2. Being locked away is a worse punishment
    3. He wants to be killed rather than go to jail, So you're basically giving him the easy way out

But I do understand why you guys would want to kill him too, I'm just surprised that the choice isn't more split, It seems like the majority want to kill him so far and I was expecting more of 50/50 but he was a good villain.

It probably does come close, but still this choice has to be the hardest. The Rape or Kill choice was very, very hard, but for me Rape is a

• Lock Sparker Away

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 4 Anathuisus Redbron AnathuisusOver Ear Piece: Hey 123, Got a present for ya Agent

• edited December 2014

Ach damn it, now I'm actually considering to change my vote. I mean, Cameo.... Also sparing him would totally destroy his flawed worldview and it really would be the worst ending for him... And there are ways to ensure that someone never breaks out of a prison, at least if you don't give a damn about human rights. Maybe they can lobotomize him or put him into an artificial coma.

You know what, now that I think about it again, screw killing him! Jordan should break every bone in that bastards body, including his spine and then lock him up in the deepest shithole of Limbo! If you allow it, I am hereby changing my vote to Lock Sparker Away, which would tip the balance in favour of locking him up!

@Lord_EAA maybe this will cheer you up a little :)

With the Rape or Kill choice no matter what you guys chose I was planning on Lynne returning an stopping that from happening and I am a litt

• Fine , i will change , but if Elsa or Wilson or Melanie dies , you will watch your ass XD

Forget if it does or doesent Im asking you AS A FRIEND please vote lock him up. Hes my favorite guy and every single one of my favorite guys DIES especially those i make. I want one to actually LIVE for once please man im begging you PLEASE

• Lock Sparker away I want him to live. Good chapter! I am looking forward to the final chapter and more of the other fanfics.

• @supersagig as Wilson Smith, Ethan Willows, Melanie Royald, Anslem Sanders, Anthanasius Redborn, Constance Benson, Warren Roldan, PeGaSuTy 89240, OKMHG810

XD

I'll probably leave voting for the last choice open for a while but thanks to you guys for submitting characters and participating in my Fir

• This might be my new favorite quote from the story....

No, No, No........ You know what Jordan? I think we're destined to do this forever....... I kill some of your people, you kill some of mine, and in the end we just end up repeating the whole damn thing HAHA! Eventually that cunt standing next to you will be on the ground fatally wounded cause she couldn't stay out of our business..... What do ya say? End this you pussy, Aim that little gun of yours at me, pull the trigger and end this..... Knowing you weren't man enough to finish me off without help from your Dairy Queen bitch right there....

• edited December 2014

Of course after this you have your proven yourself a world class writer so I would 100%

So would you support a Season 2? (Just wondering what you guys are interested in)

• edited December 2014

So far the results are

Kill Sparker- 3

Lock Sparker Away- 7

• I will support DA S2 if you do it. :P

Right now I'm doing SON and JP but after I'm done with them I think i'm gonna start 2 new fan fics, One is gonna be a new one and the other I'm not sure if it should be a DA2 or something new, I'm thinking about what you guys seem to want.

• :D

So far the results are Kill Sparker- 3 Lock Sparker Away- 7

• Would I be a proven World Class writer?

Markd4547 posted: »

Of course after this you have your proven yourself a world class writer so I would 100%

• Alt text

Link ur story bro I'll take a look B}

Would I be a proven World Class writer?

• I think most of you know about my other Fan Fics but if you don't and you liked Dark Angels here's the links! :)

The Shadow of November (Which is canon with Dark Angels) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87014/the-shadow-of-november

Forum Users: Jurassic Park http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87092/forum-users-jurassic-park

• edited December 2014

the one with less people is TSON :P

I think most of you know about my other Fan Fics but if you don't and you liked Dark Angels here's the links! The Shadow of November (Wh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.