Dark Angels

Comments

• Help Wilson He needs more help

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 3 Agent 123 Constance: Tank coming up! I'll take care of it! Agent 123: Nope! I got

• edited December 2014

Deceased Characters: Hopeless, Arin Osco, Jack, Gary, Rick, Vicente Carmine, Rebecca Saunders

http://www.strawpoll.me/3256297

• eaten reply

Poor Rebecca..... But it wasn't that shocking...

Yep , i knew she was going to get killed by now ;P

supersagig posted: »

Help Wilson He needs more help Awesome Chapter!!!!!

• Help Wilson Awesome chapter!!

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 3 Agent 123 Constance: Tank coming up! I'll take care of it! Agent 123: Nope! I got

• Great chapter! I have to say, Rebecca had it definitely coming! That was a karmic and well deserved death.

Help Wilson

He is wounded and unarmed against the crazy midget, while Javier seems to be doing relatively fine.

• Yeah, That's what she get's for double crossing Vicente and going with Sparker :P

Great chapter! I have to say, Rebecca had it definitely coming! That was a karmic and well deserved death. Help Wilson He is wounded and unarmed against the crazy midget, while Javier seems to be doing relatively fine.

• Yeah :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

So warren was captured ........thats good

• So warren was captured ........thats good

Deceased Characters: Hopeless, Arin Osco, Jack, Gary, Rick, Vicente Carmine, Rebecca Saunders http://www.strawpoll.me/3256297

• She definitely trusted the wrong psychotic clown-terrorist!

Damn... I just realized I'm running out of characters real fast... Now I'm worried about Javier :(

Yeah, That's what she get's for double crossing Vicente and going with Sparker :P

• Now you and @NoHopeLeft have something in common :)

She definitely trusted the wrong psychotic clown-terrorist! Damn... I just realized I'm running out of characters real fast... Now I'm worried about Javier

• Well, Javier is not dead yet... Right? Right? Shit NOW I'm worried D:

Now you and @NoHopeLeft have something in common

• edited December 2014

Help Javier

• Half of these characters are my :'(

Deceased Characters: Hopeless, Arin Osco, Jack, Gary, Rick, Vicente Carmine, Rebecca Saunders http://www.strawpoll.me/3256297

• Help Javier

• His plan's coming together :), Just thinking if I should wait for people to come back from traveling or dong their stuff for Christmas.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Sparker is insane I LOVE THIS >:D just genius writing I can't wait for more Help Wilson

• Alt text

XD Sparker is insane I LOVE THIS >:D just genius writing I can't wait for more :)

Help Wilson

• Hey mark would you prefer Sparker died or was taken to Limbo?

XD Sparker is insane I LOVE THIS >:D just genius writing I can't wait for more Help Wilson

• I share in you sorrow friend.........

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Half of these characters are my

• :'c

I share in you sorrow friend.........

• edited December 2014

Two of the three remaining dead characters are mine :( I know that feeling man...

Half of these characters are my

• Alt text

hmm great question I'd prefer him to die he killed so many people and created so much chaos I feel the readers deserve a conclusion to his tale and for him to met the same faith as his victims.

But his death should match him personality insane, random and over the top end on a badass high XD

Maybe even become a walker as a twist and kill a few more before being killed for good XD

Hey mark would you prefer Sparker died or was taken to Limbo?

• Well i think its gonna be a choice soon so get ready to vote then

hmm great question I'd prefer him to die he killed so many people and created so much chaos I feel the readers deserve a conclusion to his t

• Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 4

Anathuisus Redbron

AnathuisusOver Ear Piece: Hey 123, Got a present for ya

Agent 123 Voice: Copy. What is it?

Anathuisus: Have that mad scientist you mentioned earlier, Warren Roldan? He's gonna be coming with us

Agent 123: Copy. Tanks are down and meet us up on the roof.

Anathuisus: Will do.

Constance Voice: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anathuisus: What's Constance up to now?

Agent 123: He's just shooting some shit.

Jacob

Jacob: You skrub

Harry: YOU NEWB!!!!

Jacob: You BIATCH!!! Tazes Harry

Harry: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH

Jacob: FOR CANADIAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keeps Tazing Harry

Melanie: Oh Kewl Jacob, You actually took down a guy..... After tazing yourself in the balls by accident

Jacob: You Saw? Why didn't you help?

Melanie: If it makes you feel better, I actually had faith in you for once.

PeGaSuTy 89240

PeGaSuTy: Warren is a bad guy and will DIE, Shoves Explosive Device inside OKMHG810 You are Terminated......

Explosive Device destroys them both

Wilson Smith

Zack was on top of me, And I couldn't get him off....

Zack: Die you pussy!!!!!!! Starts Shoving Knife towards Wilson

Wilson: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zack: Almost......... AHHHH Starts cutting Wilson's face

Wilson: DO IT YOU SMUG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Machete pops out of Zack's chest

John: Seems like you had a "little" challenge

Wilson: Let's go.......

Lynne Bowen

Diana: You Fucking Cunt, Go fuck with your friend what's his name? Jordan? I'll be sure to shoot his balls first

Lynne: You Damn Bitch, This is your last chance, Give up or die.....

Diana: I'm gonna enjoy killing YOU

Lynne: In your dreams Punches Diana

Diana: That's it? You hit like a Barbie Grabs Lynne by the Hair and knees her in the face This is how Pros fight Aims Pistol

Lynne: Grabs Pistol and twists Diana's arm and puts her in an armbar then grabs her gun aims it at Diana's (You Know) And shoots 7 times.... That's how pros fight Spits on Diana's body

Javier Mendoza

Javier: C'mon Amigo! Hit me!

Alex: Sure you chickenfuck Grabs Javier and throws him into the wall

Javier: Yo Malo...... Alex Punches Javier across the room

Alex: Get up shitbird..... Punches Javier again Aw, You're bleeding, Pain is weakness leaving the body you cunt Punches Javier again What? You got something to say!?

Javier: Si..... Alex punches Javier again Ugh.

Alex: WHAT IS IT YOU SHEEP FUCKER!? Starts Choking Javier

Javier: Being Chocked by Alex Ughg, Ah, Ehhhhhh, I have my GUNZ Starts shooting Alex in the chest with his matching pistols

Alex: You...... shit bah...... That's all ya got? Alex's body falls over

Javier: I didn't shoot him in the head.....

Audrey: You done yet chica boy?

Javier: Oh, I was thinking about your lovely face THE WHOLE TIME!!!!! HaHa!

Audrey: Let's just get to the chopper.

Javier: Si Chica!!!!!!

Jordan Wilkerson

Sparker: Get up you shit, kicks Jordan

Jordan: I'm gonna fucking kill you.....

Sparker: You'll try...... But we don't need these do we? Throws Pistol

Jordan: No.... We don't Launches up and punches Sparker

Sparker: OH!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! You finally grew a testicle! Too bad that kid Hopeless didn't.....

Jordan: YOU SHITBIRD!!!!!!!!!! Punches Sparker

Sparker: Oh Wow, That's it! Ha! Maybe it's because with all your strength, YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!!! Just like me..... You complete me.....

Jordan: I complete your death Punches Sparker again

Sparker: Oh Shit, I forgot.... I'm being too soft on you...... A boy gotta learn Headbutts Jordan

Jordan: Fuck You Attempts to Punch Sparker

Sparker: You missed, This is how you punch a guy Punches Jordan and pulls chain out pocket I said I wouldn't kill ya with a gun, Never said anything about this puppy Wraps Chain around Jordan's neck

Jordan: AHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHH

Sparker: I think it's time we finally wrap this shit up HAHA! Starts Choking Jordan This whole thing was fun while it lasted though MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sparker falls over holding his shoulder

Sparker: AHHHH, Fucking Bitch! How about you just LET US BE!!!

Elsa: How about I let you go to the Tomb Shitbird Reloads Gun

Jordan: unwraps the chain around his neck Ugh, Thanks Elsa......

Elsa: No problem Jordan..... Gives him the gun Now let's send him to rot.....

Sparker: No, No, No........ You know what Jordan? I think we're destined to do this forever....... I kill some of your people, you kill some of mine, and in the end we just end up repeating the whole damn thing HAHA! Eventually that cunt standing next to you will be on the ground fatally wounded cause she couldn't stay out of our business..... What do ya say? End this you pussy, Aim that little gun of yours at me, pull the trigger and end this..... Knowing you weren't man enough to finish me off without help from your Dairy Queen bitch right there....

Elsa: He can be locked away.... It's what Hopeless would have wanted, It's what Arin would want, to see this bastard suffer for the rest of his days....

Sparker: Sweetie, Didn't anyone tell you to mind your own business? FUCKING END THIS PUSSY!! HAHAHA!! END IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Elsa: He wants to die.... Don't do what he wants, He's playing you......

Sparker: YO BITCH SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! Jordan.... We both know how this ends...... Fucking pull that trigger....... You wouldn't want to come off as a pussy to your friends

Elsa: They want to lock him away too Jordan..... DON'T DO WHAT HE WANTS DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Sparker: Bitch keep talking and karma is gonna bite you in the ass...... DAMMIT WILKERSON FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Think you're the white knight? I've taken you already and turned you into the Dark Knight........ Now get this shit over with and end this.....

Jordan: Kill Sparker OR Lock Sparker Away

Tell me what you guys think! This is the choice I've thought of ever since Sparker was introduced..... This was fun making guys, Just one chapter left :)

• Kill Sparker - It's time to end this.

This is great! :D

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 4 Anathuisus Redbron AnathuisusOver Ear Piece: Hey 123, Got a present for ya Agent

• Alt text

May I ask you kind readers of this fanfic what did Sparker do beside kill a lot of people and destroy everything he touched NOTHING poor guy :'(

Kill Sparker

YOU cannot cage the beast either kill him or he will kill you SIMPLE HIT ME!!

This is my favourite fanfic I ever read violence, bad language and it's hilarious this is perfection XD

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 4 Anathuisus Redbron AnathuisusOver Ear Piece: Hey 123, Got a present for ya Agent

• Lock sparker away

I cant let you go man. I cant see another mark character die.....

• Hope dont do this to me bro. I cant stand to see Marks amazing characters die man. If he gets locked away maybe hell return.

Hes already confirmed to cameo in Shadow of november if he lives..... Man cmon if you do me this i owe you a vote later pls vote Lock away.

PLS :(

Kill Sparker - It's time to end this. This is great!

• Whew, that was a great part! You had me at the edge of my seat when Alex started to choke Javier. Glad he made it! By the way, did he got the kill for Alex, or did Audrey steal it from him? And I'm glad Wilson got the help, because the kid really had it worse.

Kill Sparker

This is by far the hardest choice in the whole story. At first I actually wrote an explanation why locking Sparker away would be the better decision. And I still think that this would be better for justice and vengeance. Elsa is right when she said that Sparker would suffer for the rest of his life. Javier said that a few chapters ago. But then I thought, what if Sparker escapes somehow? The man is dangerous. Far too dangerous. And there is still his claim to have a contact in the agency. If that is true, he could actually escape the Limbo. And thinking about all the people he is going to kill then.... Just killing him is the right thing to do, for all the innocent people he could kill. The man is too dangerous to live, even too dangerous to get punished in any other way.

Still, I would have loved to see a Sparky cameo in Shadows of November. Think about what would happen if Sparker meets Rambo...

• Even Mark voted to kill him, sorry, but I'm not going to change my vote. ;P

Hope dont do this to me bro. I cant stand to see Marks amazing characters die man. If he gets locked away maybe hell return. Hes already

• :(

Even Mark voted to kill him, sorry, but I'm not going to change my vote. ;P

• edited December 2014

And yet you vote to kill him?

Whew, that was a great part! You had me at the edge of my seat when Alex started to choke Javier. Glad he made it! By the way, did he got th

• Well guys im sad i really liked sparker and now most want to kill him...:(

Well..whanevs....im gonaa watch some Game of thrones maybe that will cheer me up...........

• I'm sorry. But that guy is too dangerous to live, even if that life would be in the most brutal prison on earth. If anyone has the chance to escape this hell, it is Peterson Hunt. No wait, I mean Sparker. If anyone has the chance to escape Limbo, it is Sparker.

Still, I would have loved the cameo... Damn it, but I won't change my vote, because if he escapes to wreak havoc either in Shadows of November or a potential Dark Angels Season 2 and kills Elsa or Javier, then I could never forgive myself.

And yet you vote to kill him?

• :(............man this whole thing brings back REALLY bad memories of Forum of the dead ( long story)

I'm sorry. But that guy is too dangerous to live, even if that life would be in the most brutal prison on earth. If anyone has the chance to

• edited December 2014

Lock Sparker Away

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• edited December 2014

NO DONT DONT super were friends dont do this please

Lock Sparker Away Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• I think this decision is what is going to decided if a DA S2 exist , but i don´t want it so....

NO DONT DONT super were friends dont do this please

• edited December 2014

Lock Sparker Away

Really guys, this just makes it more...Fun. :P

• killing comingsoon?

............man this whole thing brings back REALLY bad memories of Forum of the dead ( long story)

• Forget if it does or doesent

Im asking you AS A FRIEND please vote lock him up. Hes my favorite guy and every single one of my favorite guys DIES especially those i make. I want one to actually LIVE for once please man im begging you PLEASE

I think this decision is what is going to decided if a DA S2 exist , but i don´t want it so....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.