Dark Angels

Comments

• Alt text

hmmm I read Saltlicks from the start so I can confirm but in terms of your stories I read a chapter from the one you just started and a few from viva la forum so I can definitely see a potential world class writer material from what I saw so far very smartly written :)

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88490/the-nights-of-the-past-interactive-story -Just starting http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85751/viva-la-forum-revolution-interactive-story

• Alt text

This quote made me lmfao definitely one of the best I remember

I think we're destined to do this forever....... I kill some of your people, you kill some of mine, and in the end we just end up repeating the whole damn thing HAHA!

That line was inspired by the end of arkham city Joker nearly repeats the same quote :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

This might be my new favorite quote from the story.... No, No, No........ You know what Jordan? I think we're destined to do this fore

• Corn man thanks :)

Lock Sparker Away

• HELLL LIVE I I I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY :)

So far the results are Kill Sparker- 3 Lock Sparker Away- 7

• Yeah but i always hated those death

My guy was Litteraly killed immediately and he can be fully ignored he dint really do...anything but torture someone no one cared about and have a death moment with mark ( wich i admit was the only compensation of his death)

And Marks..........let me put it this way when pro posted the other outcomes i ACTUALLY felt like crying at reading the awesome death they denied him........:(

supersagig posted: »

Mark´s guy was going to die anyways in the end of the chapter and if your guy survived he would have gone after Mark´s or try to kil the hilltop group (read differents outcomes :P)

• Thanks sup :)

Fine , i will change , but if Elsa or Wilson or Melanie dies , you will watch your ass XD

• Zach im so gratefull :')

Zachiscool posted: »

Lock Sparker away I want him to live. Good chapter! I am looking forward to the final chapter and more of the other fanfics.

• I really did like Mark's character, I went out with a bang though :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yeah but i always hated those death My guy was Litteraly killed immediately and he can be fully ignored he dint really do...anything but

• :)

Zach im so gratefull :')

• Everyone wanted you to :) sadly you never met the other salt ;(

I really did like Mark's character, I went out with a bang though

• Lol :)

the one with less people is TSON :P

• Yeah, Pro said something like I would have lived longer if you guys chose the other option (I forgot what it was) but who knows, I maybe would have met the same fate at the other Salt (As you know from the Christmas Bonus)

Everyone wanted you to sadly you never met the other salt ;(

• :) I love this fic, and I love both Elsa and Audrey (they're OCs that I've had for a while... Elsa is a Harry Potter OC, Audrey is a TWDG OC).

I'll probably leave voting for the last choice open for a while but thanks to you guys for submitting characters and participating in my Fir

• Nah you and salt would have become ACTUAL saltbros ( this was before pro made him an insane monster)

Yeah, Pro said something like I would have lived longer if you guys chose the other option (I forgot what it was) but who knows, I maybe would have met the same fate at the other Salt (As you know from the Christmas Bonus)

• you and salt would have become ACTUAL saltbros

Who said we haven't already :)

Nah you and salt would have become ACTUAL saltbros ( this was before pro made him an insane monster)

• :)

Hey what did happen to the other salt? In real life i mean

you and salt would have become ACTUAL saltbros Who said we haven't already

• He's busy with his job at a grocery store while trying to become a Lawyer so he's really busy and not on as much anymore, But it's cool when he is on. :)

Hey what did happen to the other salt? In real life i mean

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Personally I prefer Sparker to Mark I felt he is a better representation of my character

Lee's Mark was a smelly useless idiot who got lost in the woods everyone treated him like dirt always disrespecting him while he did nothing and his humor was more weird in an awkward way not a funny way or even creepy way his only partner got killed and he was bad with weapons

While Sparker is a chaotic genius nobody treats him like dirt or disrespects him or they die and he never gets used by people he uses them then kills them when they served there purpose. He is exceptional at making plans and great with weapons

His humor is hilarious in a way I always wanted he loves chaos and uses bad language, puns and laughs through I find myself finding all his jokes funny

Imagine Tobi Vs Sparker that would be the battle I always wanted >:D

Yeah, Pro said something like I would have lived longer if you guys chose the other option (I forgot what it was) but who knows, I maybe would have met the same fate at the other Salt (As you know from the Christmas Bonus)

• Imagine Tobi Vs Sparker that would be the battle I always wanted >:D

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEE!!!!

Markd4547 posted: »

Personally I prefer Sparker to Mark I felt he is a better representation of my character Lee's Mark was a smelly useless idiot who got lo

• XD wat bro :P

Imagine Tobi Vs Sparker that would be the battle I always wanted >:D Hmmmmmmmmmmm, TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEE!!!!

• :)))))))))))))))) HE WILLL LIVE :)

Ach damn it, now I'm actually considering to change my vote. I mean, Cameo.... Also sparing him would totally destroy his flawed worldview a

• bitches

Alt text

:'O

Kill Sparker. Cause more bitches need to die. XD

• edited December 2014

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 4 Anathuisus Redbron AnathuisusOver Ear Piece: Hey 123, Got a present for ya Agent

• xD

• Yes. Very. 500%

So would you support a Season 2? (Just wondering what you guys are interested in)

• bitches

Alt text

:'O

• I did not know about Jurassic Park. I will submit a character for that :)

I think most of you know about my other Fan Fics but if you don't and you liked Dark Angels here's the links! The Shadow of November (Wh

• edited December 2014

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 5

Sparker: So what do you say Jordan? You finally gonna grow a set of balls?

Jordan: You.....Are Done Enters Bullet in Gun

Elsa: Jordan Don't

Jordan: I'm ending this

Sparker: I have an appointment in hell, and I'll see you and dixy cunt there

Elsa: Don't Jordan!

Jordan: Goodbye you son of a bitch..... Aims Gun

Sparker: See you later Biatch, I win, You lose

Jordan: Lowers Gun Ha! You think I'n that stupid, I was just messing with a, You're going to the Tomb

Sparker: No....No.....NO, NO FUCK NO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anselm, Ethan and Lynne come on in

Anslem: He guys, You wrapping up?

Lynne: Everyone else is on the roof and in the chopper

Jordan: Help me get this clown

Sparker: Not this way! Pulls out knife

Lynne: It's 5 on 1

Jacob Voice: Make that 6 on 1 Sparker Falls Down

Jacob: Hail the Taser Bitch!!!!!

Elsa: Let him burn! Let him burn!

Jordan: Get up Sparker...... You're going away for a long time

Sparker: You fucking Skrubs,You gonna carve me around your gay ass cult fire? Very Primitive. You sluts don't know nothing about how the world works, I never lose, and I will find a way, somehow, sometime , somewhere to get back at you, And when I do I won't be as easy on you as I was this time, THINK THIS WAS TOUGH!? This was just a fucking game! Hopeless and Arin were just Ball-less pussies who didn't know the rules , Next time..... And there will be a next time, You are all gong down..... Nothing can contain me, and It's only a matter of time before I get out and blow some shit up again, So you better watch your asses, By the time you turn around, You'll see each of your dick's being shoved up each other's asses. Now have a lovely day FRIENDS MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

48 Hours Later

Patriotic Music Playing

Jordan: Thank you all for coming..... We've lost two brother today, two friends, two great guys, two people who knew the risks and what could happen to them but did it because they knew it was right. We will miss them, but through their deaths we have made new friends and have become stronger than ever, Hopeless and Arin Osco were both such kind, funny and loyal people and I will miss them with all my heart

Coffins Lower

Jordan: On another note, Knowing both of them, Right after this they would say "Hey Guys, Don't be worried about us and go get wasted" So we're gonna do what they would have wanted us to do, which is to be happy and get wasted but we will never forget who they were and the difference they made.

More Patriotic Music Plays as everyone leaves

2 Hours Later

Party Music Plays

Lynne: This is a nice place Jordan, Probably one of the best bars I've been to but what did you want to talk about?

Jordan: Well, I just wanted to say I've felt like there's always been a tension between us.... A tension which can bring out the better sides of us and sometimes the not so good ones, but I just wanted to clear up-

Lynne Kisses Jordan

Lynne: You talk too much Cyclops, By the way I'm joining you little "Club"

Jordan: I've been told that and Welcome Aboard.

Constance: What are you two kids over here?

Jordan: Talking.

Constance: Pretty sure there was tongue in involved somewhere

Lynne: Want to get your ass kicked grandpa?

Constance: Want to get Terminated sweetheart Takes Sip from Glass

Jordan: Well while you guys talk about politics, which bore me, I'm gonna go talk to the rest of the guys and gals.

Jordan: Hey Javier

Javier: Hola El Jordan, So Audrey I was thinking would you want to go out with me Tomorrow?

Audrey: Listen Javier, you're a nice guy but I'm already taken Looks at Watch Oh Shit, I have to get going, See you guys later..... My girlfriend is waiting for me, We're about to go on a vacation.

Javier: Bring me back something Chica.

Audrey: Adios.

Jordan: Looks like you got rejected.

Javier: Ay Ay Ay, Well, I'm gonna go get watsed in the corner with amigo de Anslem

Sees Anslem chugging Beer in the corner

Jordan: Good Luck. Hey Jacob! How are the balls doing?

Jacob: Okay, They have a PS4 Here!!!!!!! You douche Ethan , You stole my kill!

Ethan: Suck it up Tech Boy

Jacob: Bah, Bah, I can't argue with that......

Melanie: BOOM!!! I beat both of you!

Ethan: No Way....

Melaanie: Got more kills than you.

Jacob: What!

Ethan: You got 1 MORE than me, 1 More kill.....

Melanie: That's still more, I win you lose boys.....

Jordan: Don't get too excited, You wouldn't want to piss Jacob off.

Elsa: Hey Jordan! Thanks for not killing that bastard, I think it's for the better.

Jordan: Yeah, I do too

Elsa: If you did kill him, I would probably not LET IT GO and I would be ignoring you right now

Jordan: Ah, If only.......

Agent 123: Wilkerson, Just to inform you Sparker is in the Limbo, Maximum Security, along with mad scientist Warren Royald, and the Warden Cunningham is gonna make them pay real good, If you killed Sparker I would probably be on your ass right now.

Jordan: Cool, Wanna Beer? and Where's Anthanasius?

Agent 123 :Anthanasius is doing some job for some rich guy, As fun as the party and storming the Castle was, I have to interrogate a prisoner named Peterson Hunt, a former operative for the CIA, I met him once or twice.

Jordan: Peter? I know him, Keep me noted.

Agent 123: Sure thing and remember, Keep both eyes open Throws Knife at Dart Board You can keep that.

Jordan: Ha, Son of a bitch.

Constance: You wanna do it Rambo? You really want me to show that I'm stronger than you in front of these chicks?

John Lottmann: Bring it Old Man, You're about to get your ass kicked.

Jordan: You can wait a sec guys, Now I want to make a toast to Hope and Arin

All: To Hope and Arin!

Jordan: Sorry Wilson, You're not drinking....

Wilson: God Dammit, I'm gonna go and kick Jacob's ass on the PS4

Jordan: Good Luck with that.

I sat there watching them, My Family having so much fun, I realized that there will always be dark times and the night is Dark before the Dawn but no matter what, We can take down anything in our way...

Dark Angels

It was fun making guys :) Thanks for participating!

• Thank you for making this excellent story!!!!!

PD: The only bad part about thr finale is that Wilson disappered :P

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 5 Sparker: So what do you say Jordan? You finally gonna grow a set of balls? Jordan: Y

• I saw Wilson in there, Maybe you read it too fast and Thanks :)

Thank you for making this excellent story!!!!! PD: The only bad part about thr finale is that Wilson disappered :P

• [Slow clap]

This was amazing, i look forward to your current and future stories!

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 5 Sparker: So what do you say Jordan? You finally gonna grow a set of balls? Jordan: Y

• Thanks! And hopefully your characters won't Bite the Dust

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Slow clap] This was amazing, i look forward to your current and future stories!

• K

Sorry

I saw Wilson in there, Maybe you read it too fast and Thanks

• What would have if Jordan killed Sparker?

I saw Wilson in there, Maybe you read it too fast and Thanks

• Once i get my hands on one of your character submissions...Then someone's going to bite the dust... ;P

Thanks! And hopefully your characters won't Bite the Dust

• Elsa would be really pissed at Jordan and wouldn't talk to him, The whole team would feel a little suspicious of him and some would avoid him but some would understand, And Agent 123 would also be pissed as say Jordan will have to clear the facts with the Agency and overall the ending would have felt a little Darker.

What would have if Jordan killed Sparker?

• Well you did that with Trent

I did that with Jack, Gary, Rick, Hopeless, and I can do that with your 2 other characters :)

I think we're even but if you want to start another Fan Fic, so I can submit a character than sure :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Once i get my hands on one of your character submissions...Then someone's going to bite the dust... ;P

• [Evil laugh]

Well you did that with Trent I did that with Jack, Gary, Rick, Hopeless, and I can do that with your 2 other characters I think we're even but if you want to start another Fan Fic, so I can submit a character than sure

Sign in to comment in this discussion.