Dark Angels

Comments

• edited December 2014
    1. Elsa Houten
    2. Vicente Carmine
    3. Hopeless's death :'(
    4. maybe the Hunt
    Saltlick123 posted: »

Dark Angels Award Nominees (Please Vote so I can get an idea of where everyone stands) Favorite Hero Jordan Wilkerson Lynne Bowen

• Melanie
    • Sparker
    • Rape or Kill
    • Part 3

Dark Angels Award Nominees (Please Vote so I can get an idea of where everyone stands) Favorite Hero Jordan Wilkerson Lynne Bowen

• Hard to say. I liked all of it, but I think my favourite moment would be somewhere in Part 3. Thinking about it, it has to be either the recruiting sequence at the beginning, or the battle against Vicente and Rick.

What has been your favorite moment so far?

• 1. Elsa Houten (Though I'm happy that Javier is nominated :D)

2. Sparker. That guy is creepy, absolutely insane and, in a dark way, entertaining. Out of the nominated, Vicente would be my runner-up

3. Hopeless Death

4. Out for Blood

1. Elsa Houten
    2. Sparker
    3. Arin death
    4. Out for blood

• If anyone has any questions or just wants to talk about my Fan Fics here's a Chat that I check on and respond to regularly
    http://us20.chatzy.com/23237808000877

• Walk away

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 5 Agent 123 Agent 123: Let's take the Helicopter. Constance: Helicopter it is. Antha

• So what did you think?

janitor posted: »

Walk away

1. Javier Mendoza
    2. Sparker
    3. Arin Death
    4. Part 4

• Awesome chapter! I liked that Jacob survived and that Lynne came back. She was cool in Part 1!

So what did you think?

• I will not be making another Fan Fic till after I finish JP and SON but I'm just wondering.........http://www.strawpoll.me/3237212

• edited December 2014

Yes , but i will prefer another IP instead of a DA2. Well , except with you end it with a cliffhanger XD

I will not be making another Fan Fic till after I finish JP and SON but I'm just wondering.........http://www.strawpoll.me/3237212

• IP? Do you mean JP? After I finish JP and SON I'm thinking of starting 2 new ones, But I'm wondering what you guys think, I want to give you guys something that you're interested in, If you want another Dark Angels or SON, or JP, I'll consider it, but if you want something else, I'm okay with that too, One will definitely be a new one and the other could be a new one or sequel.

supersagig posted: »

Yes , but i will prefer another IP instead of a DA2. Well , except with you end it with a cliffhanger XD

• With IP i meant a new one :p

IP? Do you mean JP? After I finish JP and SON I'm thinking of starting 2 new ones, But I'm wondering what you guys think, I want to give you

• As I said I'm thinking about starting 2 new ones after SON and JP, One being new and the second either being new or a sequel. :)

With IP i meant a new one

• What did you have in mind? :)

As I said I'm thinking about starting 2 new ones after SON and JP, One being new and the second either being new or a sequel.

• I have ideas but nothing set in stone, It's gonna be a while but I just want to know what you guys are interested in :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

What did you have in mind?

• Trade herself in.

I can't imagine her turning her back on them,even if it means her ass is on the line.

Also, I have a feeling she will be able to give the bitches the slip.

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 5 Agent 123 Agent 123: Let's take the Helicopter. Constance: Helicopter it is. Antha

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Trade herself in. I can't imagine her turning her back on them,even if it means her ass is on the line. Also, I have a feeling she will be able to give the bitches the slip.

• Lynne is now a heartless bitch. :<

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• xD She came back at least and killed Rick :D

Lynne is now a heartless bitch. :<

• Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 1

The Final Fight Begins.....

Jacob

Holy shit, I nearly died, and Lynne came out of no where and killed Rick!

Lynne: Fine, I'll walk away, I've never cared about them, I don't even know two of these guys

Jacob: What the fuck! You heartless bitch!

Lynne: I'm not sorry Jacob, If anything I should come over there and kick your balls

Ethan: I think he's had enough of Ball torture....

Sparker: WOOHA!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!!!! Dials Number Vicente spread the guards out, Deploy all of them! As much as I love seeing your "friends" in agony, I like you so DON'T YOU DARRRREEEEEE WALK AWAY FROM ME LYNNE!!!

Lynne: Okay, Fine Pulls out pistol

Sparker: Move and you're dead

Lynne: You sure about that? Fires Shot

Sparker: Ahhh Shiat!!!!!!!!!!!! You missed Biiiatchh,

Lynne: No I didn't.....

Sparker: ...

Elsa picks up a gun and aims at Sparker...

Sparker: Oh Shit..... Did I hurt you princess?

Elsa Removes Tape

Elsa: I'm not letting this go asshole Cocks Gun

Jordan Wilkerson

We're trying to take the Castle...

Jordan: Shit,

Lynne Voice: I'm in

Jordan: Who the hell is that!?

Lynne Voice: Relax big guy, it's me, Lynne

Javier: Lynne! The hell esta here!?!?

Lynne Voice: Long Story but we have your friend Sparker here

Jacob Voice: And I can't wait to do some shit to his balls.....

Elsa Voice Guys!!!!

Lynne Voice: Aw Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan: Lynne!? Elsa!? Anyone!?

Audrey: Land on the top of the castle!!!

Wilson: Let's go!

While the Helicopter is dodging Tank fire and bullets it goes through and lands on the Castle Roof

Jordan: Go! Go! Go! Take the place!

John: Showtime.....

Ethan Willows

Sparker grabbed Elsa's gun and started Running away, then Vicente's guys started over running the place......

Lynne: Aw Shit!!!!!

Ethan: What now!?

Jacob: Time to KICK ASS!

Lynne: I haven't seen you guys in a while but I think you've been on your computer too long Jacob.... I'll be back. Runs out Castle Window and swings back into the window of a lower level

Jacob: Oh Shit, What now?

Elsa: Jordan and the rest have probably landed on the roof, We're taking the place, With or without Lynne....

Lynne: YOU GUYS COMING!?

Ethan: I'll follow her.... Jumps out window

Anslem: Same here Also Jumps out window

Jacob: Uhhhhhh, Yeah me too! Jumps out window but hurts leg on the way into the second window below.... SHIT!!!

Elsa: Dammit Jacob...... Runs off

PeGaSuTy 89240

Enemies Approaching....... can't compute... Enemies all around

Warren: What the hell are you doing you piece of shit!! Start shooting at that copter!!!

PeGaSuTy 89240: Enemy.... must terminate....

Warren: Aw Fuck, Ducks for cover

OKMHG810: Enemy fire! Punches PeGaSuTy

PeGaSuTy: I hate you all...... Starts firing Machine Gun

Vicente Carmine

Vicente: And the shooting begins.............

Rebecca: Ah, Wonderful isn't it?

Vicente: Means more money for us....

Rebecca: Or for me......Pulls out Revolver from Briefcase

Vicente: What are you doing?

Rebecca: Mr. Carmine, I regret to say so but in the words of the great American Donald Trump, "You're Fired" Pulls Trigger

Rebecca: The business is mine..... Phone Rings

Rebecca: Picks Up Yes Sparker?

Sparker: Plan Underway Becs?

Rebecca: As Planned.... Shoots Vicente's dead body 3 times

Wilson Smith

We got off the copter and started taking the Castle.....

Jordan: John you stay here and take out these guys! Wilson! Go down to the left and search the lower floors! Javier! Go to the right and search the lower floors! Melanie, You stay with John!

I was gong down Floor by Floor, the I felt something hit me in the leg.....

Zack: Surprise Fucker!

He had a knife and stabbed me in the leg

Wilson: Shit!!!

Zack: Ha Ha!

Wilson: It's gonna be this way? Battle of the midgets.... Except I'm normal for my size..... We're both the small guys of our teams.....

Zack: I'm not small..............

Wilson: You're not, Your'e just a midget like I said! Ha Ha!

Zack: Charges with Knife AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Javier Mendoza

We got out of the plane and started taking the castle, Vicentes guys are all over, We're doing our best though...

Alex Mason: Hey cupcake!

Javier: Hey Douchebag!! Aims Double Pistols at Alex

Alex Mason: I'm out You fucking Pussy, Want to kill me like a man!?

Javier: You're On..... OR Nah, Adios Bitch

Tell me what you guys think!

• edited December 2014

Nah, Adios Bitch - ('__')/

Lynne is acting like Ada Wong XD

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 1 The Final Fight Begins..... Jacob Holy shit, I nearly died, and Lynne came out of

• What about Vicente?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Nah, Adios Bitch - ('__')/ Lynne is acting like Ada Wong XD

• What about her...

What about Vicente?

• WHAT ABOUT VICENTE!? IS ANYONE NOTICING! XD

Nah, Adios Bitch DON´T YOU DARE TO KILL WILSON. Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• Nah, Adios Bitch

DON´T YOU DARE TO KILL WILSON.

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 1 The Final Fight Begins..... Jacob Holy shit, I nearly died, and Lynne came out of

• DID ANYONE NOTICE THOUGH!? REBECCA!? VICENTE! SPARKER!? ANYONE!?!! I guess No One gives a Damn about Villains anymore xD

eaten reply WHAT ABOUT VICENTE!? IS ANYONE NOTICING! XD NOBODY CARES ABOUT VICENTE

• eaten reply

WHAT ABOUT VICENTE!? IS ANYONE NOTICING! XD

NOBODY CARES ABOUT VICENTE

Nah, Adios Bitch DON´T YOU DARE TO KILL WILSON. Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• True he was but anyone care about what Rebecca did then? Oh My God you guys must be high or something XD

Appearentally my computer loves eating replies DID ANYONE NOTICE THOUGH!? REBECCA!? VICENTE! SPARKER!? ANYONE!?!! I guess No One gives a Damn about Villains anymore xD Rebecca and Sparker are cool. Vicente was boring XD

• Appearentally my computer loves eating replies

DID ANYONE NOTICE THOUGH!? REBECCA!? VICENTE! SPARKER!? ANYONE!?!! I guess No One gives a Damn about Villains anymore xD

Rebecca and Sparker are cool. Vicente was boring XD

eaten reply WHAT ABOUT VICENTE!? IS ANYONE NOTICING! XD NOBODY CARES ABOUT VICENTE

• I can´t stop eating replies XD

True he was but anyone care about what Rebecca did then? Oh My God you guys must be high or something XD

My reaction was: finally!

Appearentally my computer loves eating replies DID ANYONE NOTICE THOUGH!? REBECCA!? VICENTE! SPARKER!? ANYONE!?!! I guess No One gives a Damn about Villains anymore xD Rebecca and Sparker are cool. Vicente was boring XD

• Wow i was not expecting that with Vicente good twist Salt bro.......though when the heck did the disscuss this plan?

Youre on........

Really great job saltbro though ill miss Vicente :(

• edited December 2014

There's been plenty of non mentioned time where they could have made it, And I think you're the first one to actually seem to have read that part xD And I think that's 3 parts of my Fan Fics out today (2 DA and 1 SON) :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

Wow i was not expecting that with Vicente good twist Salt bro.......though when the heck did the disscuss this plan? Youre on........ Really great job saltbro though ill miss Vicente

• Really? I thought that the others just didn't care about Vicente ( To be fair he wasent as developed and we mostly only saw his hench people and the fact he was simmilar to most corporate bag guys made him less memorable than the rest)

But i liked him he was like the crooked man he was the pupetter and was indirectly involved in all the villains actions. He also did'nt seem to have any problem beating the heroes and in the end they really did'nt beat him they just got lucky. So yeah i liked him :)

There's been plenty of non mentioned time where they could have made it, And I think you're the first one to actually seem to have read that part xD And I think that's 3 parts of my Fan Fics out today (2 DA and 1 SON)

• Yeah, He wasn't developed because he was more of that Crooked man guy behind the scenes, Hell if you think about it, The Crooked Man wasn't around that long, This happening to him was inevitable....

Really? I thought that the others just didn't care about Vicente ( To be fair he wasent as developed and we mostly only saw his hench people

• I think the wolf among us proved you wrong....

Yeah, He wasn't developed because he was more of that Crooked man guy behind the scenes, Hell if you think about it, The Crooked Man wasn't around that long, This happening to him was inevitable....

• Or Dark Angels proved TWAU wrong Let's face it, Vicente wasn't that developed and was never intended to be the main villain :)

I think the wolf among us proved you wrong....

• Same here BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT XD

My crooked man is alive :P

• My crooked man is alive :P

Yeah, He wasn't developed because he was more of that Crooked man guy behind the scenes, Hell if you think about it, The Crooked Man wasn't around that long, This happening to him was inevitable....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.