Dark Angels

Comments

• **Helicopter ** **Kill Jacob ** Fuc , FUCK

Awesome Chapter!!!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Screw It, The forums are dead so I'm writing another part to this Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 4 Javier Mendoza Jav

• Thanks, I was gonna do this tomorrow but I was bored so ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT! Yeah!

supersagig posted: »

**Helicopter ** **Kill Jacob ** Fuc , FUCK Awesome Chapter!!!

• edited December 2014

Helicopter

Kill Jacob

Screw It, The forums are dead so I'm writing another part to this Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 4 Javier Mendoza Jav

• And for the first choice?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Helicopter Kill Jacob

• Oops, I'll fix that...

And for the first choice?

• JP and TSON?

Thanks, I was gonna do this tomorrow but I was bored so ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT! Yeah!

• Oh Yeah, I haven't told you guys yet, I'm doing the chapters released by days so today is for Dark Angels, tomorrow is TSON and then JP.

JP and TSON?

• YAY :P

Oh Yeah, I haven't told you guys yet, I'm doing the chapters released by days so today is for Dark Angels, tomorrow is TSON and then JP.

• So far this choice seems decided unless the other vote for the other option.... What did you think of it?

YAY :P

• About killing Jacob? I don´t want Elsa to be raped. About Helicopter? Helicopters are cool :P

So far this choice seems decided unless the other vote for the other option.... What did you think of it?

• edited December 2014

Helicopter

Kill Jacob

Holy fuckity fuck! So I was right about the surprise option! And that fucked up choice... Somebody has to break every bone in that terror clowns body and throw his sad remains into the deepest hole in Limbo! The rest may die in peace, but Sparky does not deserve mercy!

• Holy Shit ,All the votes are the same so far, Seems like you gut won't let Elsa go :D Too bad you guys didn't choose the Surprise Option....

Helicopter Kill Jacob Holy fuckity fuck! So I was right about the surprise option! And that fucked up choice... Somebody has to break

• Hopeless

And...One More Question Which Death hit you the Hardest?

• edited December 2014

Favorite: Elsa, least favorite: uh... Jacob

2: Favorite is Sparker and least Favorite is Gary

3: IDK

4: Dark Angels

Here's some questions Who's your favorite and least favorite "protagonist" so far? Who's your favorite and least favorite "villain" so far? What do you think Sparker's "surprise" is? Which Salt123 made Fan Fic so far is your favorite?

• edited December 2014

Helicoptor Kill Jacob

Cool chapter! I like the machete backstory. And yes, that was your most messed up choice yet :D

Zachiscool posted: »

Helicoptor Kill Jacob Cool chapter! I like the machete backstory. And yes, that was your most messed up choice yet

• edited December 2014

I know what I said about how I was releasing the chapters but so I can finish Dark Angels a chapter will be coming out everyday now with a chapter from either Shadow of November or Forum Users: Jurassic Park. :)

• edited December 2014

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 5

Agent 123

Agent 123: Let's take the Helicopter.

Constance: Helicopter it is.

Anthanasius: I call one of the 50. Cals

Agent 123: Well I get to pilot, I don't trust either of you two....

Constance: No body trusts any body.....

Anthanasius: And I thought Jordan could be a dick at times.....

Constance: Whatever, Let's just get to the shooting The Three Board the Plane...

Vicente Carmine

Zips Fly

Vicente: Ah, Thanks Rebecca, That was nice....

Rebecca: No Problem, it was fun for me too

Voice: Good to know that you guys are happy

Vicente: Diana Wilshire, Can't you ever mind your own business?

Diana: Not if it involves watching you too...........You looked like Monkeys fighting over shit

Rebecca: That doesnt-

Diana: Can it Becs

Vicente: You're paid to kill not to be a commentator Diana.

Diana: Fine, Fine i'll go out and wait for those guys pissed at Sparker to come.....

Warren Roldan

I was outside with my creations, They're beautiful despite the first one being a shitbird......

Warren: Dear Alex, You ready?

Alex: Eh, I guess, Glad it's not Short Notice Looks at Zack

Zack: Just shut up.

PeGaSuTy 89240: Ready to terminate all specimens

Warren: Good to know shitbird but you should have been destroyed when you were made, You're just here so I can get a few extra bucks from Vicente.

OKMHG810: I am a superior model, capable of killing far more targets than the defective model as previously stated by creator Warren Roldan.

Zack: They're here!

Jordan Wilkerson

We're gonna fucking end these bastards

Jordan: Here we go!

Javier: Shit!

John: What's going on up there!

Javier: Ellos es Largo Tankes!!!

Melanie: English motherfucker!

Jordan: They got some bigass tanks firing at us!

Audrey: Well shoot back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elsa

I've been muffled so I couldn't talk............. And they were either gonna RAPE me or fucking KILL Jacob.....That bastard Rick is choosing....

Rick: Tough, The chick is hot but I really fucking hate that tech guy, So kill him.

Sparker: Option #2 it is!!! Group of Henchmen walk in Hope the guys standing here make it more dramatic and they can clean up the mess........... Good Bye Jacob!!!!!!!!! Points Gun

A Henchman jumps out uses an M-4 and kills the other Henchmen

Sparker: Who are you sir!? Nice to meet you!!

Henchman takes off mask

Henchman: I'm not a man, I'm a woman

Anslem: Who the hell are you?

Henchman: Who the hell are you Skrub?

Jacob: Lynne!? What the fuck are you doing here

Lynne: Saving you asses, Heard about it from some Agency Spook.

Sparker: Oh yeah,I remember you when that kid Hopeless was killed......

Rick: Alex!!!!!!!!!! Zack!!!!!!!!!! Rick falls to the ground

Lynne: You're next clown....

Sparker: Bring it biatch........ You can either walk away or you can have your friends back but you trade yourself in......

Lynne will walk away

END OF PART 4

@SupernovaeHollay SHE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me what you guys think!

• R.I.P Rick

Walk away

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 5 Agent 123 Agent 123: Let's take the Helicopter. Constance: Helicopter it is. Antha

• So what did you think? (THAT WAS PAYBACK FOR TRENT!!!)

R.I.P Rick Walk away

• F****ck Yeah time to party

Trade yourself in

Btw: Do you like jacob or just torturing your fans? That guy has more lives than a cat.

Also cool profile pic tho i miss the old one a bit :)

Dark Angels Part 4: All Angels Fall Chapter 5 Agent 123 Agent 123: Let's take the Helicopter. Constance: Helicopter it is. Antha

• WALK AWAY Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!

• Honestly, I like torturing the fans, I thought I was doing that with the last choice but you guys didn't seem to care so much..... And don't worry the old one will be back after Christmas :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

F****ck Yeah time to party Trade yourself in Btw: Do you like jacob or just torturing your fans? That guy has more lives than a cat. Also cool profile pic tho i miss the old one a bit

• :P

So what did you think? (THAT WAS PAYBACK FOR TRENT!!!)

• Lynne is back :)

WALK AWAY Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!

• You know even afther all hes done i STILL want Sparker to live and be taken to Limbo

• Read the latest Shadow of November chapter :) There's a reference about him.

You know even afther all hes done i STILL want Sparker to live and be taken to Limbo

• What has been your favorite moment so far?

• Trade yourself in

Lynne just had this badass rescue moment, I think it would be a bit weak if she just walks away after shooting Rick and the random henchman.

Amazing chapter! Good to see Lynne back. In Part 1 she actually was my favourite, but afterwards Elsa usurped this position. I'm very excited for that final battle!

• edited December 2014

I did ( do you honestly think i dont check your fics afther they message me about activity in them)

And that still doesent mean he'l live....... I really wish it did but it dosen't

Read the latest Shadow of November chapter There's a reference about him.

• Yeah, From the start I knew I wanted her to be in the beginning of the story but then come back somehow at the end, With my Fan Fics, I have a general outline of the plot but it has a lot of blanks, but when you guys submit your characters it helps me fill in those blanks and come up with choices and different outcomes :)

Trade yourself in Lynne just had this badass rescue moment, I think it would be a bit weak if she just walks away after shooting Rick and

• When my character didn't die...Wait...

I'm just joking, probably when Hopeless died, i found it pretty sad that he died in the hospital. XD

What has been your favorite moment so far?

• (Damn my tricks to calm you didn't work) True...... So True........ I doubt Jordan will be "Forgiving"

I did ( do you honestly think i dont check your fics afther they message me about activity in them) And that still doesent mean he'l live....... I really wish it did but it dosen't

• If you guys chose to actually contact 123 he would have gotten better help faster, And he would have lived, I don't know how many times I have to say this..... CHOICES MATTER!!

When my character didn't die...Wait... I'm just joking, probably when Hopeless died, i found it pretty sad that he died in the hospital. XD

• Well, he's dead now! Oh and um...Trent died...Fear me. >:P

If you guys chose to actually contact 123 he would have gotten better help faster, And he would have lived, I don't know how many times I have to say this..... CHOICES MATTER!!

• Yeah he is dead....Because of you guys.... And Hopeless, Jack, Gary, and Rick are all dead and I have Pines and Hope (Which I can kill off) Don't mess with a Saltlick...

Well, he's dead now! Oh and um...Trent died...Fear me. >:P

• ;P

Yeah he is dead....Because of you guys.... And Hopeless, Jack, Gary, and Rick are all dead and I have Pines and Hope (Which I can kill off) Don't mess with a Saltlick...

• Walk away Good Chapter!

• I can't decide :P

What has been your favorite moment so far?

• Dark Angels Award Nominees (Please Vote so I can get an idea of where everyone stands)

Favorite Hero

Jordan Wilkerson

Lynne Bowen

Elsa Houten

Javier Mendoza

Other (Specify)

Favorite Villain

Sparker

Vicente Carmine

Alex Mason

Zack

Other (Please Specify)

Most Shocking Moment

Hopeless Death

Arin Death

Lynne's Return

The "Rape or Kill" choice

Other (Please Specify)

Best Part

Part 1-The Mission (Sparker introduced, Hopeless Shot)

Part 2- The Hunt (Hopeless Confirmed Dead, Jack Killed)

Part 3- Out for Blood (Arin Killed, Sparker Escapes, New Team)

Part 4- All Angels Fall (Some team members as hostages, Lynne Return)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.