Dark Angels

Comments

• Awesome part!!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well since this part is a mission I might change it up a bit. Dark Angels Part 1:The Mission Chapter 3 Lynne Bowen We got some rest

• Thanks! And Sparker is the character that @Markd4547 made so it's expected :)

That was one awesome part! I really like Sparker, that guy is just entertainingly crazy. And Elsa making a Frozen pun was hilarious Poor Hopeless though... Chase Jack, because I'm sure that Sparker could be a bit much for Jordan on his own

• When the Team Ally will arrive to the story?

Thanks

supersagig posted: »

Awesome part!!

• Saltlick123 posted: »

Well since this part is a mission I might change it up a bit. Dark Angels Part 1:The Mission Chapter 3 Lynne Bowen We got some rest

• When will the Team Ally arrive to the story?

Thanks

• Soon :)

When will the Team Ally arrive to the story?

• edited November 2014

Alt text

I caught up and that was awesome but wtf Sparker is insane, psychotic and only interested in killing and chaos it is like looking in the mirror reading this story :'D

Chase Jack

Chase Spark your dead it's not worth the risk

• XD No I gave you a blank canvass your talent drew the picture of what he became and will become so thank you bro

Thanks! And Sparker is the character that @Markd4547 made so it's expected

• Thanks :), I wasn't sure if I made him good enough so I was planning to make him better but since you said he's good enough, I don't have to do that anymore.Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

I caught up and that was awesome but wtf Sparker is insane, psychotic and only interested in killing and chaos it is like looking in the mirror reading this story :'D Chase Jack Chase Spark your dead it's not worth the risk

• Just an update, at the end of each part I will give a brief description of what would have happened if the other choices were selected. :)

• Well Fuck, I kinda wanted hype to build but I'm so bored right now i'm gonna write another part.

Dark Angels Part 1: The Mission Chapter 4

Lynne Bowen

The mission went wrong, Jordan went chasing the fucker who shot Hopeless who we all once knew and was a good friend, so that left me and the team trying to give first aid to Hopeless, I feel bad, he said this mission felt different and it was, it went horribly wrong and he was hurt maybe even killed right next to me,II felt stunned and I feel like there's something behind that, I don't know what....

Elsa Houten: Stay with us! Don't Die!! Javier, you were a medic once right!?

Javier: Yeah, But he's lost too much blood, If he's gonna have a chance we need to get him to a hospital FAST.

Elsa Houten: How about the back up? We have an extraction team right?

Arin Osco: No, it was too risky to contact Agent 123 for backup so we voted against it.

Jacob Voice: Guys? What the fuck is going on down there?

Elsa Houten: Not the time Jacob!!! Call an ambulance!

Jacob Voice: It's gonna be at least 20 Minutes, Is that good enough?

Lynne Bowen: Maybe if we can stabilize him...

Arin Osco: Javier, can you do that?

Javier: I'm trying!

Elsa Houten: Oh My God how did this happen?

Jordan Wilkerson

I chose to chase that fucker Jack down, he was a good friend who we thought was killed during a mission but he survived and started dealing with guys like Sparker, He's not the guy I once knew, I have questions and I want answers, No one fucks with my family like he just did.

Sparker cackling in the background

Jordan Wilkerson: JACK!!!!!!!!!!! JACK YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

I was chasing Jack all around, he was trying to throw trashcans and other shit back at me but I didn't care, No One fucks with me like he just did but when I went around a corner I felt something hit me

Jordan Wilkerson: Ah! Jack you motherfu-

Sparker: Morning Sunshine, That wasn't Jack, that was me HAHAHAHAHA

Jordan Wilkerson: YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Jacks voice echoing in the backround: Watch your language Jordan.... Didn't your mother ever teach you manners or was she too busy Fucking the first guy that walked through the door all the time*

Sparker: He has a point you know, and that would explain why you didn't try and get me, Because you have no balls, Hell even Jack has more balls than you even that Pretty Princess Elsa has more balls than you, That's right, Jack told me everything about your little team, And i'm coming for them next. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jordan Wilkerson: Fuuckk.... You....

I tried to punch that Psychos teeth out but instead I saw his foot jump up and hit me in the face, I saw, felt and tasted my own blood while I saw Sparker approach me laughing like a Maniac and there was nothing i could do... .

(No choice for this part)

• Excellent it's getting better every chapter I like where this is going I can't wait for more >:D

Well Fuck, I kinda wanted hype to build but I'm so bored right now i'm gonna write another part. Dark Angels Part 1: The Mission Chapter

• Thanks, I'll probably make at least 1 more part tomorrow, I just wanted to keep the suspense going :)

Excellent it's getting better every chapter I like where this is going I can't wait for more >:D

• Great :D

Thanks, I'll probably make at least 1 more part tomorrow, I just wanted to keep the suspense going

• edited November 2014

Well there's gonna be 5 chapters per part, I don't know how many parts there will be though, Maybe 5 or 10.....

Dark Angels Part 1: The Mission Chapter 5

Elsa Houten

After trying to stabilize Hopeless we weren't sure if he was going to make it or not, the ambulance finally arrived and they're trying right now to save him, Arin felt like something was wrong with Jordan not coming back so he went to look for him but all we could do was hope for the best...

Javier: Doc, he going to be okay?

Doctor: I can't say, the bullet grazed a few main veins in his neck and he lost a lot of blood over the time he was hit to when we picked him up, so we moved him to immediate surgery and the operation is going on right now.

Javier: Thanks for the update

Lynne Bowen: Keep us updated.

Doctor: Of course.

Elsa Houten: Oh My God, we should have contacted Agent 123 and have gotten back up for this one...

Lynne Bowen: I guess, Hopeless said this one would be different... He was right and I didn't listen.

Elsa Houten: It's not your fault.

Lynne Bowen:I don't know, I don't usually do missions with teams and now on this, someone get hurt.

Javier: Not just someone a fucking Bro Scout

Elsa Houten: Bro Scout?

Javier: Don't Judge...

Elsa Houten: I couldn't care less right now. Let's just Hopeless still has some Hope.

Lynne Bowen: Glare

Elsa Houten: Sorry, I didn't mean it that way.

Javier: I wonder if Jordan and Arin have caught this son of a bitch yet....

Jordan Wilkerson

After Sparker kicked me, I was on the ground coughing up blood, All I heard was that laugh, that fucking creepy laugh of his getting closer and closer to me...

Sparker: Get up, Don't make me feel lonely... Jordan attempts to get up but Sparker kicks him back down C'MON GET UP! GET THE FUCK UP!

Jordan Wilkerson: Coming right up bitch!

Sparker kicks Jordan once again and continues to punch him

Jordan Wilkerson: Ugh, Why, Why the fuck are you doing this?

Sparker: Why Not? EH HAHAHAHAHA

Arin Voice: JORDAN, WHERE ARE YOU!?

Jordan Wilkerson: Over He- Sparker hits with the back-end of his knife

Sparker: IF YA WANT HIM COME AND GET HIM, HA HA!!!!!!! Pulls out pistol and loads it waiting for Arin as he gets closer

Jordan Wilkerson: NO! Jumps up and grabs Sparkers gun

Sparker: Oh, Feisty!

While they are struggling, the gun is thrown across the ground, And Jordan punches Sparker

Sparker: Not Bad, hopefully you won't mind Draws out Knife

Jordan Wilkerson: Bring it asshole

Sparker falls to the ground and is Unconscious

Arin Osco: Huh, hope you won't mind if I bring a gun to a knife fight, What happened to you Jordan?

Jordan Wilkerson: I got my ass kicked, I went to get Jack but this fucker jumped me and Jack got away...

Arin Osco: Oh well, This guy was the mission anyways.

Jordan Wilkerson: For Now.... Let's get Mr. Clown right here to the plane. Where's the others?

Arin Osco: They're with Hopeless at the Hospital

Jordan Wilkerson: He going to be okay?

Arin Osco: I don't know... But to save time we can get this piece of shit back to HQ and the others can get picked up when Hopeless is ready...

Jordan Wilkerson: And if he's even alive still.

Arin Osco: Yeah, Lets get this guy outta here but do you want to search for Jack? You said he was nearby so he could not have gotten far.

Just take Sparker to the Plane and go to HQ or Look for Jack

Lynne Bowen

Hopeless is still in Surgery, I feel like this is my fault somehow.....

Jacob: Hey guys how's he?

Lynne Bowen: He's still in surgery, Where were you?

Jacob: I was cleaning some things up from, you know...

Elsa Houten: I can't believe this happened...

Lynne Bowen: Did Jordan and Arin check in yet?

Javier: Yeah, How are our Amigos? They catch the diablo that did this yet?

Jacob: The last update I got from them was Jack got away but they caught Sparker, they told us to take our time and to take care of Hopeless...

Doctor Enters

Lynne Bowen and Elsa Houten: He gonna be okay?

END OF PART 1 Will Hopeless survive?, Is Sparker screwed? and what will Jack have in store for the team now?

Please Leave feedback! and if you were disappointed by this part, this was mainly to build up for something bigger :)

• Look for Jack
    Great Part!!

Well there's gonna be 5 chapters per part, I don't know how many parts there will be though, Maybe 5 or 10..... Dark Angels Part 1: The M

• I think it's fantastic and never imprison the sparker he would never let you unless it was part of his plan >:D

Alt text

Well there's gonna be 5 chapters per part, I don't know how many parts there will be though, Maybe 5 or 10..... Dark Angels Part 1: The M

• We'll see :)

I think it's fantastic and never imprison the sparker he would never let you unless it was part of his plan >:D

• And just to tell you, some of the Team Allies will either be introduced in Part 2 Chapter 1 or Part 2 Chapter 2 :)

Look for Jack Great Part!!

• Name: Warren Roldan

Appearance: white short curly hair , blue eyes , 3,2 feet tall , caucasian

Personality: Crazy , Maniac , Sarcastic , Obsessed

Evil Roles
    He is a scientist that make robots to socialite and defend himself

• Name: PeGaSuTy 89240

Appearance: Robot one xd

Personality: Intelligent , Calm , Doesn´t understand sarcasm

Team Ally

He was created by Warren.R but he was made with so much brain that he made his own awareness and he/it free himself from Warren. He can create grenates , missiles and other cool stuff and used to attack other people (evil in this case)

• Name: Audrey Delgado.

Appearance: African American/Mexican, thin, with short, dark hair and dark eyes.

Personality: Has ADHD (gets really hyperactive sometimes, gets jittery, has a hard time paying attention, ect.) and is sarcastic. She loves to quote things, usually Forrest Gump ("Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get.")

Other Random Stuff: She's a character I've planned to use for a TWDG fanfic and is a Lesbian.

Team Ally?

• Well reply or like this comment if you're still reading this, If there's less people than I thought i'll start writing less often and possibly take away choices depending on the situation. If there's a good amount then i'll keep going at the pace i'm going.

• I'm still following this, it's pretty awesome! >:D

Well reply or like this comment if you're still reading this, If there's less people than I thought i'll start writing less often and possib

• I´m still here :P

Well reply or like this comment if you're still reading this, If there's less people than I thought i'll start writing less often and possib

• edited November 2014

Dark Angels Part 2: The Hunt Chapter 1

Jordan Wilkerson

I got my ass kicked by that Jackass Sparker but me and Arin caught him, so we tied his hands and feet and went out to look for Jack since he couldn't have gone far...

Jordan Wilkerson: I hear something approaching around the corner...

Arin Osco: Be Careful bro.

Jordan Wilkerson approaches and jumps around the corner, pushing someone to the wall with the end of his gun

Jordan Wilkerson: Constance?

Constance: Hey Jordan, Mind lowering that?

Jordan Wilkerson: Depends on what you're doing here.

Constance: Hopefully not taking out you're target again.

Jordan Wilkerson: It's alright Arin, Come on out now, Lowers Gun

Arin: Constance, that you?

Constance: Yeah, Got a problem kid?

Arin: Maybe you if you're trying to beat us to or mission

Constance: Relax, I'm just trying to take out some fucker called Sparker.

Arin: Well we have him already so beat it

Jordan Wilkerson: Relax Arin.

Arin: I was just playin

Constance: Where's the rest of your team?

Jordan Wilkerson: At the hospital, I wonder how they're doing now, But C'mon Constance we'll give you a lift to our HQ.

Elsa Houten

The mission went wrong, and Hopleess was shot, the Doctor just came out to give us an update

Elsa Houten and Lynne Bowen: He gonna be okay?

Doctor: We preformed immediate Surgery on him but he went into arrest and his heart stopped, We tried to revive him but our attempts failed, I'm sorry but your friend is dead.

Lynne Bowen: GOD DAMMIT!

Javier: Fucking Shit

Jacob: What happened?

Elsa Houten: He was shot... by Jack.

Jacob: Jack was the one who shot him, Damn...

Elsa Houten: It doesn't matter now, We're gonna find him and kill him.

Jacob: I heard that Jordan and Arin are leaving, There's gonna be a team to pick us up.

Doctor enters again

Doctor: I found a note in your friend's pocket, I think it's best if you open it.

Lynne Bowen: Motherfuck, If we had backup he would probably be alive.... (If you guys chose to contact Agent 123 the same events would have happened except Hopeless would have gotten help sooner and would have lived)

Arin Osco

No Update on Hopeless yet, and we couldn't find Jack but we got Sparker and ran into an old friend Constance, We went on the plane and took off, We're going to HQ

Arin Osco: Want to wake the son of a bitch up?

Constance: Easy Way or Hard Way?

Jordan Wilkerson: Hard Way Punches Sparker

Sparker: Woah, GOOD MOORNAN VIEETNAAAAAM!

Jordan Wilkerson: Cut the shit

Sparker: In half or thirds faggot?

Constance: You shouldn't play around with the Man if you wanna stay alive.

Sparker: Stay Alive? What's the point of living if you can't feel alive, All you Americans are the same.

Elsa Houten Voice Jordan? Arin? You guys there?

Jordan Wilkerson: Stay here, I'll go to the front of the plane cause Elsa is calling

Sparker: Oh, that cunt, You can just let it go....

Arin:Say that one more time...

Sparker: StupidAssFuckSayWhat?

Arin: What?

Sparker: HAHAHAHAHA

Jordan Wilkerson: Relax Arin, Don't kill him, Same for you Constance...

Jordan goes up front

Jordan Wilkerson: What is it Elsa?

Elsa Houten Voice: Hopeless is dead

Jordan Wilkerson: What?

Elsa Houten Voice: Docs did the best they could but it was too late, if Meds could have gotten to him sooner or if we had backup, he would have had a good chance...

Jordan Wilkerson: Oh My God.... Thanks for the update

Jordan goes to the back of the plane

Jordan Wilkerson: SON OF A BITCH!!! Starts hitting Sparker

Sparker: EH HAHAA What is it? Your bitch pregnant?

Jordan keeps punching

Arin: Jordan! Chill!

Constance: The bastard deserves it.... but I guess this is too soon

Arin: Ya Think????? Jordan I know you're pissed but get it together!!!

Jordan Wilkerson: HOPELESS IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keeps Punching

Arin: What?

Constance: The kid? Holy Fucking Shit, They die younger and younger these days, he had potential...

Sparker: C'mon i'm not even bleeding yet, Your girl Elsa can hit harder C'mon, HIT ME, HIT ME!!!!!!!!!

Jordan Wilkerson: AHHHHH Keeps Hitting

Arin: Jordan! Think about what you're doing!!!

Arin will let Jordan

• Heeeeey.

• Let Him

I was the first to die XD

Dark Angels Part 2: The Hunt Chapter 1 Jordan Wilkerson I got my ass kicked by that Jackass Sparker but me and Arin caught him, so we

• And you were killed by your other character xD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Let Him I was the first to die XD

• Was that your idea of a joke!? >:P (I'm joking)

Anyway, awesome part. Looking forward to the next part!

And you were killed by your other character xD

• Alternate Choices

If you guys chose to contact Agent 123 for backup then the same thing would have happened except Hopeless would have gotten care faster and would have lived.

If you guys chose to chase Sparker then the same scenario would happen except Sparker would be the one running and Jack would be the one to jump Jordan and get captured.

If you guys chose to just go to HQ then the plane thing would have happened like it did but they would not have found Constance.

Dark Angels Part 2: The Hunt Chapter 1 Jordan Wilkerson I got my ass kicked by that Jackass Sparker but me and Arin caught him, so we

• Get Jordan off of Sparker Sparker should live XD
    Awesome chapter!!!

Name: Warren Roldan Age: 48 Appearance: white short curly hair , blue eyes , 3,2 feet tall , caucasian Personality: Crazy , Maniac , Sarcastic , Obsessed Evil Roles He is a scientist that make robots to socialite and defend himself

Name: PeGaSuTy 89240 Age: 2 years from his creation Appearance: Robot one xd Personality: Intelligent , Calm , Doesn´t understand s

• Thanks! And Expect more Team Allies to be introduced soon, and I got the other ones. :)

Get Jordan off of Sparker Sparker should live XD Awesome chapter!!!

• edited November 2014

Let him, Sparker really deserves it

Alt text

• edited November 2014

Dear Guys, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me, you're all like a 2nd family to me, sometimes we run into some bumps but no matter what happens I love you guys, Your Friend and Brother-In Arms, Hopeless

Dark Angels Part 2: The Hunt Chapter 2

Arin Osco

Sparker is a real asshole, I can tell why Jordan was pissed so I let that bastard have it

Sparker: HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! That's it! Pathetic...

Jordan Wilkerson: Not even close Punches in the stomach then keeps hitting

Arin: He deserves it.

Constance: Yeah, but not this way and not now

Arin: Debatable.

Sparker: Oh, think you found my ticklish spot there Jordan! and Arin you think that I deserve any harm? You all had potential until you were corrupted by the lies of politicians and fighting wars you have no business in...

Jordan Punches one more time

Sparker: And you Jordan.... I'm gonna kill your friend Arin here and make you watch as his heart falls out of his chest and then by the time you see that you'll be dead right after and you'll be missing a foot..... For you Grandpa, After i'm done with them, i'll shove Jordans severed foot so far up your ass it will look like you grew a pair of tits...

Constance: Keep dreaming Clown, There's no way that type of fucking Fubar will happen to us...

Jordan Wilkerson: You killed Hopeless you fucking piece of Shit

Sparker: You think I care what his name was? and you have a bad memory Jordanious, Jack shot your friend and taking all that PMS you have now and taking it out on me isn't gonna work. I'm just a dog chasing a bone, I'm just at the bottom of the chain, Think I plan all of this shit?

Arin: Yeah

Sparker: No, I just do things, I'm not a schemer like you guys are, I mean look at what happened back there, Vicente got away, And Jack killed your friend, sounds like that little plan of yours didn't go so well....

Constance: Well I wasn't in that shit, so you can't pin that on me asshole.

Sparker: So? You follow the same formula, you're the same type of guy, In the end you're all the same. But then again, what would I see from some guys who have a person on their team named Elsa?

Arin: That's it.

Jordan Wilkerson: Good Night Knocks out Sparker

Lynne Bowen

This is one of the reasons why I hate working with teams, I don't like seeing friends get hurt, No one likes seeing that but at least I'm not going to see more of this, After we learned Hopeless died, we read his letter to us and it made us feel even worse,Then we were picked up and brought back to the teams HQ

Lynne Bowen: Long few days, right?

Elsa Houten: Yeah....

Javier: But the Past is in the Passsttttt

Elsa Houten: Not the time....

Javier: Sorry, I was just trying to lift the fucking mood.

Elsa Houten: WE DON'T NEED FUCKING PUNS!

Lynne Bowen: Don't be a cunt Elsa...

Elsa Houten: Fuck you Lynne, I bet you don't even care about what happened...

Jacob: Chill out guys....

Javier: Yes, chill out ladies!

Lynne Bowen: We don't want someone else to get hurt. So relax Elsa.

Elsa Houten: Yeah I'm sorry, Let's just find Jordan and Arin.

Jordan Wilkerson

Well I knocked that Psycho out, we arrived at HQ and we sat him down in an Interrogation room then went behind the glass

Agent 123: What happened?

Jordan Wilkerson: The mission failed, 2 dealers got away, and one of our guys was killed.

Agent 123: I don't give a shit. You completed the mission, and we have the bastard in custody.

Jordan Wilkerson: Don't be a dick...

Agent 123: You're calling me a dick when there's that one waiting for us in that room. People like your friend live, do shit, and die all the time, Don't act like you or him are or were more special then the rest of us. Besides what was the dealers name?

Jordan Wilkerson: One was Jack a former member of our team and the other was Vicente Carmine.

Agent 123: Vicente Carmine? You're sure?

Jordan Wilkerson: Yeah we ran a facial recognition on him, Who is he exactly?

Agent 123: Vicente Carmine is one of the biggest Arms dealers in the world, If he was working with Sparker, then we're fucked.

Arin: Hey guys, want me to do the interrogation?

Jordan Wilkerson: No, I should do it.

Agent 123: No, Both of you are too close to this so I'm doing this.

Arin: You sure?

Agent 123: Yeah

Agent 123 walks into interrogation

Sparker: Heya Agent 123

Jordan: How does Sparker know him?

Arin: I don't know, something feels wrong

Sparker: Last time I saw you, You were in an ally and your friend, 305 was lying on the ground with 5 bullets in his chest.

Arin: What????

Jordan: 123 never said that, he said 305 was labeled "Too Salty" for the job.

Agent 123: I'm doing the talking now., what were you planning with Vicente Carmine?

Sparker: Fireworks for the 4th of July

Agent 123: Keep giving shitty answers like that and I might have to Saltlick you....

Sparker: Wow I'm so afraid.... I hate how you Americans always have to use violence as a threat when you can't back it up.

Agent 123: Just try me.

Sparker: So you want to know what I was doing with Vicente, We were talking about how to rape your mom cause she is SMOKINNNN

Arin: This is not gonna be good.

Agent 123: Punches What were you doing with Vicente?

Sparker: Okay, Okay, Fine, We are starting a talent agency and we want to get the Irish actor Liam Neeson to side with us

Agent 123: Funny, Liam Neeson is American you asshole

Sparker: That's a common American Myth.

Agent 123: LIAM NEESON IS AMERICAN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! STOP LYING!!! Punches Sparker Again

Sparker: EH OH HAHAHA!!!!! Me and Vicente were talking about the 4th of July Okay?!

Agent 123: Fuck this shit.... Pulls out Gun WHERE IS HE!? WHERE IS VICENTE!?

Sparker: Up your ass HAHAHA go ahead HIT ME, HIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agent 123: WHAT WERE YOU TWO PLANNING, TALK OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan goes into interrogation room

Jordan: Drop it 123! We need him! Pulls out gun and points at Agent 123

Agent 123: Not until I find out what I need to know, TALK OR DIE!

Sparker: You're not gonna pull that trigger, The gun isn't even loaded you American Piece of shit HAHAHAHAHAHAH EHHEHEHEH HA HA!Agent 123 knocks Sparker out with the butt of his gun

Arin walks in

Arin: What the fuck was that?

Agent 123: He's damn good and he was right, my gun wasn't loaded, and I figured you wouldn't shoot me Jordan.

Jordan: Well then, What now?

Agent 123: Well he won't break despite my techniques so he's just gonna get locked up for a long time, You and your team are gonna go on another mission but get some rest, Since you told me you're a man down take a good mercenary with you. But do you wanna go after Jack or Vicente?

Jordan: I'll think about it and do you Have one in mind?

Agent 123: Yeah, his name is Constance.

Jordan: He's already with us... And you probably know that already

Agent 123: Smiles Now you're catching on. Walks out

Arin: What's that guy's fucking problem

Jordan: No Idea.

Lynne Bowen comes outside the door

Lynne Bowen: Hey Jordan, Can I talk to you for a sec?

Jordan: Sure

Arin: Get Lucky dude

Lynne Bowen:: Screw you Arin.

Jordan walks out of room

Jordan: What's on your mind?

Lynne Bowen: A lot of things but I think you know that we're even so I'm leaving.

Jordan: Yeah, I know, Take care

Lynne Bowen: You too, I'm so sorry about Hopeless

Jordan: I know. Lynne walks away

Me and the team are going to either go after Vicente or Jack after we get some rest but which one?

The team will target Jack

• Jack

Dear Guys, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me, you're all like a 2nd family to me, sometimes we run into some bump

• Awesome chapter!!!!!

Dear Guys, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me, you're all like a 2nd family to me, sometimes we run into some bump

Sign in to comment in this discussion.