Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

(JK, JK I just thought Lady Forrester looked really pissed).

Lady Forrester is annoying and kinda hard to like... She is also (or was rather) a wife married to an important character... also a mother... Am I the only one:

• She always looks so serious like that beacuse when she smile she looks scary

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

(JK, JK I just thought Lady Forrester looked really pissed).

• OMG XD

She always looks so serious like that beacuse when she smile she looks scary

• Ethan is scarier.

Alt text

• edited April 2015

Two of Margaery's handmaidens in the show looks SO much like Mira and Sera,same facial structure and everything,

Her handmaidens should be getting more screentime now that she's to wed again in S5. Let's see if Mira's doppelganger's still there.

Here's Sera's doppelganger in the first episode :

Alt text

• Implying Mira will live to see season V

Pride posted: »

Two of Margaery's handmaidens in the show looks SO much like Mira and Sera,same facial structure and everything, Her handmaidens should b

• Of course she will :D

false hope

Implying Mira will live to see season V

• edited April 2015

There are several obvious hints that Cotter is a wildling from the moment you meet him.

He rambles about a real wildling getting ahold of Finn with wildling look in his eyes, and right before he shoots himself in the foot with the crossbow he is saying that "They don't have these where I come from!"

• rambles about a real wildling getting ahold of Finn

I still think that's possible foreshadowing that Cotter will kill Finn O_o

There are several obvious hints that Cotter is a wildling from the moment you meet him. He rambles about a real wildling getting ahold of

• But...but they were bonding and talking about pee!

rambles about a real wildling getting ahold of Finn I still think that's possible foreshadowing that Cotter will kill Finn O_o

• he shoots himself in the crossbow

lol

There are several obvious hints that Cotter is a wildling from the moment you meet him. He rambles about a real wildling getting ahold of

• Something i noticed. When Mira is outside Tyrions room and the guard confronts her, he is like ''What are you doing here? Dont you know the imp has murdered the king?''. When Tom falls and makes noise inside the room he says ''Oi! I command whoevers in there to open this door! In the name of your king!'', even though there is no king at the time.

Perhaps an oversight? Or ''In the name of the king'' is just an expression used in the GoT Universe?

• I think its just something you say, especially in westeroes where there are usually at least 4 people calling themselves king/queen. Or force of habit that the guy said it

Something i noticed. When Mira is outside Tyrions room and the guard confronts her, he is like ''What are you doing here? Dont you know the

• Yo

This is pretty neat whoever made this: http://ttgot.wikia.com/wiki/Telltale's_Game_Of_Thrones_Wiki

• Good job, dude. I like it.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Yo

• She's got the Crazy Eyes!

• According to the game files, Cotter's first name is Owyn.

• Damn nice! I will support the site whenever I can! :D

This is pretty neat whoever made this: http://ttgot.wikia.com/wiki/Telltale's_Game_Of_Thrones_Wiki

• Cotter being a fake name and Owyn being his birth name could be the case. I guess we'll have to see how the Wildlings address him, if/when he reunites with them.

Krapinka posted: »

According to the game files, Cotter's first name is Owyn.

• He's still Cotter the Potato Fucker to me.

Krapinka posted: »

According to the game files, Cotter's first name is Owyn.

• Alt text

He's still Cotter the Potato Fucker to me.

• I just realized the soundtrack for the trailer of The Sword in the Darkness also is the same soundtrack of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15-op9n7FO8

• Finn and Tom are played by the same voice actor.

• ...and yet another cast Yuri Lowenthal is in

sunfell posted: »

Finn and Tom are played by the same voice actor.

• Nice find!

I just realized the soundtrack for the trailer of The Sword in the Darkness also is the same soundtrack of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15-op9n7FO8

• This seems to bother you.

...and yet another cast Yuri Lowenthal is in

• And Erik, too.

Finn and Tom are played by the same voice actor.

• Cotter seems like a guy who can easily hide his true intentions... I trust him, but at the same time wildlings aren't normal people.

But...but they were bonding and talking about pee!

• That part hurts the worst :(

he shoots himself in the crossbow lol

• Could refer to king Tywin.

Something i noticed. When Mira is outside Tyrions room and the guard confronts her, he is like ''What are you doing here? Dont you know the

• Not really a surprise, but Frostfinger always puts Gared to the rangers, whether or not he completely screws up his tests. Gared Tuttle - can't shoot worth a flip and fights like a dairy farmer. To the rangers!

• Duncan bribed him ofc.

rousseau posted: »

Not really a surprise, but Frostfinger always puts Gared to the rangers, whether or not he completely screws up his tests. Gared Tuttle - can't shoot worth a flip and fights like a dairy farmer. To the rangers!

• Twyin isn't a king. He is Lord paramount of the Westerlands/hand of the king

Could refer to king Tywin.

• Fights like a pig farmer*

Not really a surprise, but Frostfinger always puts Gared to the rangers, whether or not he completely screws up his tests. Gared Tuttle - can't shoot worth a flip and fights like a dairy farmer. To the rangers!

• No, you don't get it. You said he shot himself in the crossbow.

So is a crossbow a part of Cotter's body? :D

That part hurts the worst

• Yeah I'm just kidding, lol. I'll edit the typo

Crips posted: »

No, you don't get it. You said he shot himself in the crossbow. So is a crossbow a part of Cotter's body?

• He really says that? Haha

• Lol, no! But he should have!

He really says that? Haha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.