Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Rodrik is 20-30 yrs old. That means he was born before Robert's Rebellion. This proves that Lady Forrester was already married to Lord Gregor before the downfall of House Branfield.

• So... Asher can earn a arrow in the chest from one of the Last Legion's soldier, but he just pulls it out and everyone forgets it forever. No blood, no treatment, not even single discussion about what just happened. Seems perfectly legit to me.

• His smile is adorable.. Like a kitten..

That guy in the back tho...

Golthar posted: »

If you pick Duncan as Sentinel and choose [Help Duncan] instead of [Punch Gryff] near the end of the episode, he'll give you this adorable smile.

• At 12:15

I played the game myself and watched 3 playtroughs and I always thought that the Maester gives Rodrik a brohug... I later realized he actually takes his bindings off.. My mistake..

• For a split second I thought the Maester was gonna kiss him... I have a weird mind.

At 12:15 I played the game myself and watched 3 playtroughs and I always thought that the Maester gives Rodrik a brohug... I later realized he actually takes his bindings off.. My mistake..

• He got shot in the shoulder.

fallandir posted: »

So... Asher can earn a arrow in the chest from one of the Last Legion's soldier, but he just pulls it out and everyone forgets it forever. No blood, no treatment, not even single discussion about what just happened. Seems perfectly legit to me.

• Funny...I thought so too...

For a split second I thought the Maester was gonna kiss him... I have a weird mind.

• Alt text

For a split second I thought the Maester was gonna kiss him... I have a weird mind.

• But still, he got shot with the arrow.

He got shot in the shoulder.

• Also its not an arrow, its called bolt.

But still, he got shot with the arrow.

• edited March 2015

I don't know if it was mentioned before, but potatoes don't exist in ASOIAF books . It means there are just no such thing in ASOIAF universe. In the Middle Ages no one knew this type of food even exists, cause it was originally from South America. Probably, that's why George R. R. Martin decided not to put it into his narrative. On the contrary, potatoes exists in the TV show universe and were mentioned numerous times. Since the game is based on the TV show, potatoes exists in the game universe as well (it was mentioned by Cotter).

• Didn't remember the exact word for it, I'm not a native speaker. But it doesn't change much.

Also its not an arrow, its called bolt.

• Can we please put his beard back on? He looks...uhrm...Down right creepy....

I mean holy shit! He is so creepy without his beard!

Pride posted: »

You actually can get killed by Ramsay as Gared if you peek too much. And they used a beardless Ramsay model at the choices screen in the end:

• Not just mentioned, he fucked those potatoes.

JohnKersky posted: »

I don't know if it was mentioned before, but potatoes don't exist in ASOIAF books . It means there are just no such thing in ASOIAF universe

• ''You fuck potatoes?''

Gared's accent made this line even funnier.

Not just mentioned, he fucked those potatoes.

• Actually a bolt is pretty much like a pencil, and its easier to pull out than an arrow. Asher is pretty tough anyway.

Didn't remember the exact word for it, I'm not a native speaker. But it doesn't change much.

• The reasons they are called septons is because sept is French for seven. seven gods.

• French confirmed for The Ice Dragon.

The reasons they are called septons is because sept is French for seven. seven gods.

• I know what bolt is, I've been working as a medieval history reconstructor, and I can assure you, being "pretty tough" is absolutely no reason to ignore a hole drilled through your body. Even the smallest would can kill a grown up man without much effort.

It's obviously an oversight. It's funny how people don't give a shit about that, yet keep nitpicking at every small detail they can possibly find.

Actually a bolt is pretty much like a pencil, and its easier to pull out than an arrow. Asher is pretty tough anyway.

• It's a bolt.

I'm sorry.

Gary-Oak posted: »

In the cave after you find the dragon, when the soldier shoots you with the arrow, if you fail to dodge it you won't die, instead, it will hit Asher in the shoulder, and he will simply pull it out.

• everyone be speaking like:

Alt text

French confirmed for The Ice Dragon.

• Don't really like IGN but thought this was interesting -

http://t.co/huROOSsVxK

• Oh my god, that lady is annoying. And she said "Whitehill" as "Whitehall".

Don't really like IGN but thought this was interesting - http://t.co/huROOSsVxK

• Did anyone know this? Frostfingers full name is Denner Frostfinger.

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Also we know names of some of the Whitehill soldiers;

Harys - Gryffs personal bodyguard

Alt text

And this little cupcake is named Fegg (huh, more like Fagg, huhuhaha... im sorry)

Alt text

• How'd you get that? Game files?

Did anyone know this? Frostfingers full name is Denner Frostfinger.

• edited March 2015

wiki

i dunno how to use game files, im having trouble using paint

How'd you get that? Game files?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It says it in the credits along with Harys and Fegg.

How'd you get that? Game files?

• well there you go, i didnt see that tho, i found out on the GOT Wiki

dojo32161 posted: »

• That's cool. Obviously "Frostfinger" isn't a name that a mother would give to her child, even in the world full of all those complicated names.

dojo32161 posted: »

• Yeah I definitely noticed this. It might be an oversight in the timeline.

Rodrik is 20-30 yrs old. That means he was born before Robert's Rebellion. This proves that Lady Forrester was already married to Lord Gregor before the downfall of House Branfield.

• I kinda liked this Harys guy. I mean he is definitely an asshole but much more threatening and badass one than Gryff, and he clearly has the respect of the Whitehill soldiers - probably even more than Gryff himself.

Also we know names of some of the Whitehill soldiers; Harys - Gryffs personal bodyguard And this little cupcake is named Fegg (huh, more like Fagg, huhuhaha... im sorry)

• And he has a majestic beard.

I kinda liked this Harys guy. I mean he is definitely an asshole but much more threatening and badass one than Gryff, and he clearly has the respect of the Whitehill soldiers - probably even more than Gryff himself.

• Does he?

Alt text

And he has a majestic beard.

• I think Harys is the real threat at Ironrath. The guy took down Royland with no effort.

I kinda liked this Harys guy. I mean he is definitely an asshole but much more threatening and badass one than Gryff, and he clearly has the respect of the Whitehill soldiers - probably even more than Gryff himself.

• I know this isn't a question thread, but I didn't want to create a whole new thread for such a small thing and there are a lot of knowledgeable users here. Anyways, why is it "Ser" instead of "Sir"?

• Martin wanted to be special.

Here's an article though for the ASOIAF

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Knight

Ser is in there.

I know this isn't a question thread, but I didn't want to create a whole new thread for such a small thing and there are a lot of knowledgeable users here. Anyways, why is it "Ser" instead of "Sir"?

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Fegg is actually the corpse cart driver who delivers Rodrik (and his father) back to Ironrath. I don't believe Cupcake has a name beyond Whitehill Soldier 3, but I like cupcakes.

Also we know names of some of the Whitehill soldiers; Harys - Gryffs personal bodyguard And this little cupcake is named Fegg (huh, more like Fagg, huhuhaha... im sorry)

• Really? So that story Royland said was Fegg's doing?

Or did I totally mess myself up XD?

ArthurV posted: »

Fegg is actually the corpse cart driver who delivers Rodrik (and his father) back to Ironrath. I don't believe Cupcake has a name beyond Whitehill Soldier 3, but I like cupcakes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.