Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• 'All men must die' in High Valyrian

Probably a dumb question, but what does it mean? "Valar Morghulis"

• I think this is the first one for episode 3.

Gryff is incredibly handsome.

• I'm trying Pipas, I really am.

But I love him!

Pipas posted: »

No. Please stop.

• Hmm, we seem offended, anyway, thank you! :D

Rhys, hold on to your butt!

'All men must die' in High Valyrian

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited March 2015

In the cave after you find the dragon, when the soldier shoots you with the arrow, if you fail to dodge it you won't die, instead, it will hit Asher in the shoulder, and he will simply pull it out.

• edited March 2015

I will, I will :)

'Hold on to your butts' is not an insult btw if that is what you meant

Hmm, we seem offended, anyway, thank you! Rhys, hold on to your butt!

• edited March 2015

If you sent Erik to the wall, he'll appear in this episode. Frostfinger will proclaim that he'll be the steward.

• at my playthrough he was sent to the stewards.

If you sent Erik to the wall, he'll appear in this episode. Frostfinger will proclaim that he'll be the steward.

• Been using it since Lee! :D ... :'(

ArthurV posted: »

I suspect a lot of people aren't aware we have a button to walk faster.

• edited March 2015

Asher is a badass. Shot by an arrow? Doesn't give a shit.

Gary-Oak posted: »

In the cave after you find the dragon, when the soldier shoots you with the arrow, if you fail to dodge it you won't die, instead, it will hit Asher in the shoulder, and he will simply pull it out.

• yeah its the stewards... suits a little idiot like Erik

dylanvdg posted: »

at my playthrough he was sent to the stewards.

• If you dont kill Damien then the coal kid still turns up and says he managed to kill him with a rock, hes also a little pissed you ran but apart from that its the same

• Gared is not getting back from the Wall alive.

He's a deserter, and even if he comes back to Ironrath, the Night's Watch will do whatever they can to catch him and execute him. Gared's story will end at the North Grove

I have a theory about Gared. I know that there is a possibility that he might die but if he survives this season he might become Ashers or R

• Gared and Jon Snow could have met before. At a wedding or other feast where the houses of the north would gather with their bannermen. That is not unlikely.

unseenclass posted: »

Forget that what about Gared? How would he know who Jon was? He got to the wall like two days ago.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

He should've been wearing a helmet. =p

If you dont kill Damien then the coal kid still turns up and says he managed to kill him with a rock, hes also a little pissed you ran but apart from that its the same

• Gared is at the wall. Not even princes return from there.

I have a theory about Gared. I know that there is a possibility that he might die but if he survives this season he might become Ashers or R

• I don't think running was actually implemented until TWAU and onward bro :P Gotta check that though.

ninoobz posted: »

Been using it since Lee! ...

• Tom and Mira actually have some really funny dialogue variations.And its based purely on this episode

if Mira waves him away in the gardens he runs up an yanks her into the opposite garden, if Mira continues to pick the freaked out and angry options the back and forth is pretty funny, one that comes to mind

"Why are you helping me?"

"I had to help you lady mira I'm your friend my name is tom"

"Your not my friend "TOM" your just someone who turns up all the time"

"Fine fine we're not friends but someone hired me to help"

But perhaps even better is later on outside the office

Mira can respond

"Get out of here"

And it results with Mira pushing tom away telling him she doesnt want his help, in which Tom replies haugtily that he doesnt really want to but he has to due to his bosses wishes

Following this once inside Mira can tell Tom to shut up at which he flips out saying he can't understand why anyone would ever want to help her ungrateful ass and tells her its just not worth it and he storms out! Mira has to do the rest of the scene by herself up until he does light the tapestry on fire regardless and says he couldnt let her fucking die

Its really funny and this was a playthrough where I stabbed damien too so it must be just based off ep 3.

• edited March 2015

ahah, yes I liked being an ass with everybody as Mira in my second game, especially with Tom , the part where he says: ''I couldn't let you fucking die'' made me laugh out loud. In this playthrough I did not stab Damien and tom mentions it during the 3rd episode , like when he flip out he just pile up the fact that you didn't try to save him along with the other things.

Tom and Mira actually have some really funny dialogue variations.And its based purely on this episode if Mira waves him away in the garde

• Oh dayum brah, you were right, I checked it myself. Mind's playing tricks ;_;

Green613 posted: »

I don't think running was actually implemented until TWAU and onward bro :P Gotta check that though.

• Fucking coal boy. I was a complete jackass to him after that.

I regret nothing.

If you dont kill Damien then the coal kid still turns up and says he managed to kill him with a rock, hes also a little pissed you ran but apart from that its the same

• Spoilers for A Feast for Crows follow.

I might be wrong, but after Mira's room has been searched if you check the Ironwood Box she says nothing is missing, but the Tyrell coin is not visible anymore. This could be a hint to the books as a Tyrell coin is found in Tyrion's cell after he escapes.

• I know as Mira, if you take the seal from ep1 you can use it to forge Margaery's letter. Has there been any evidence for what the key will do?

• Oh, really? Thanks, I didn't remember where he was sent. I'll fix my comment.

dylanvdg posted: »

at my playthrough he was sent to the stewards.

• I see people mentioning stealing a seal back in EP1, but I never saw an opportunity to steal any seals...?

How do you do that?

wigglepie posted: »

I know as Mira, if you take the seal from ep1 you can use it to forge Margaery's letter. Has there been any evidence for what the key will do?

• You actually can get killed by Ramsay as Gared if you peek too much.

And they used a beardless Ramsay model at the choices screen in the end:

Alt text

• #Tora

I'm so sorry

Tom and Mira actually have some really funny dialogue variations.And its based purely on this episode if Mira waves him away in the garde

• You can only do it if you asked Margaery for help

Pride posted: »

I see people mentioning stealing a seal back in EP1, but I never saw an opportunity to steal any seals...? How do you do that?

• If you neither break Tazal's neck or stomp on his leg Beskha will kill him. In ep3 everyone acts like Asher was the one who did it, even Asher himself.

• edited March 2015

If you pick Duncan as Sentinel and choose [Help Duncan] instead of [Punch Gryff] near the end of the episode, he'll give you this adorable smile.

Alt text

• Scute, Duncan is like your lovely teddy bear you like to hug

Golthar posted: »

If you pick Duncan as Sentinel and choose [Help Duncan] instead of [Punch Gryff] near the end of the episode, he'll give you this adorable smile.

• Nice find, I don't think a lot people would ever get/care about this lol apparently even Telltale.

rousseau posted: »

If you neither break Tazal's neck or stomp on his leg Beskha will kill him. In ep3 everyone acts like Asher was the one who did it, even Asher himself.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2015

According to discussion between Malcolm and Beskha, the Volantis job was bad because she cut the commander's balls off.

• Help Duncan? My options were Help Talia or Punch Gryff.

• It depends on your reactions through the conversation probably.

Help Duncan? My options were Help Talia or Punch Gryff.

• I think it depends on who you chose as Sentinel, because if Royland is the Sentinel Gryff pushes Talia, but if it's Duncan, he steps in convince Gryff not to hurt her and Duncan gets grabbed by his neck.

Help Duncan? My options were Help Talia or Punch Gryff.

• you actually have a way of securing the betrothal
    1-forge the letter
    2- tell elena she is free to choose when she tells you she is forced into marrying you
    so yeah it pretty much won't screw up the deal with tyrion if you do that.

• Damn, that's a big difference. I probably wouldn't have hit Gryff in the first place if he hadn't had pushed Talia.

I think it depends on who you chose as Sentinel, because if Royland is the Sentinel Gryff pushes Talia, but if it's Duncan, he steps in convince Gryff not to hurt her and Duncan gets grabbed by his neck.

• I also noticed that when purchasing the season passes on the console versions, it says "purchase Game of Thrones: Season One season pass" whereas with say Tales from the Borderlands it just says "purchase Tales from the Borderlands season pass."

JakeSt123 posted: »

Worth noting there's a platinum trophy for "completing Season One of Game of Thrones."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.