Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• House Forrester's allies who were wiped out at the Red Wedding: House Grayson, House Brownbarrow, House Elliver.

Ser Royland is the last member of House Degore, a house that was wiped out during Balon Greyjoy's rebellion.

• Wow, good eyes 0.o

Finn's knife has the sigil of House Piper of Pinkmaiden Castle, a Riverlands vassal sworn to the Tullys, and Stark loyalists just like their liege lords. If Finn really did murder a Piper, then it's a wonder he wasn't executed then and there.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Its possible he fleed rather than being sent to the wall.

Finn's knife has the sigil of House Piper of Pinkmaiden Castle, a Riverlands vassal sworn to the Tullys, and Stark loyalists just like their liege lords. If Finn really did murder a Piper, then it's a wonder he wasn't executed then and there.

• House Grayson, House Brownbarrow, House Elliver

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91829/sigils-of-houses-brownbarrow-grayson-and-elliver-not-official

House DeGore isn't a house that doesn't hold any land... at least that's what I assume

House Forrester's allies who were wiped out at the Red Wedding: House Grayson, House Brownbarrow, House Elliver. Ser Royland is the last member of House Degore, a house that was wiped out during Balon Greyjoy's rebellion.

• I'm not sure why you sent me that link.

I feel if that it was notable enough to have them been wiped out by the Greyjoys, they must have held some land.

House Grayson, House Brownbarrow, House Elliver https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91829/sigils-of-houses-brownbarro

• I don't even remember my Sentinel mentioning those Houses in Episode 2. I guess it's been too long since I've last played.

House Grayson, House Brownbarrow, House Elliver https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91829/sigils-of-houses-brownbarro

• No, the link is to show that those Houses are not pfficial

I'm not sure why you sent me that link. I feel if that it was notable enough to have them been wiped out by the Greyjoys, they must have held some land.

• These Houses are mentioned by your Sentinel in Episode 2, he says they have been slaughtered at the Twins.

From your link.

Cause they are official. Those sigils, are not.

No, the link is to show that those Houses are not pfficial

• Alt text

My Bad....

These Houses are mentioned by your Sentinel in Episode 2, he says they have been slaughtered at the Twins. From your link. Cause they are official. Those sigils, are not.

• No problem man.

I saw them on the Game Of Thrones wiki first and then investigated and discovered it all. I believe the dialogue choice with Rodrik is 'summon our allies' which is when this is told. I think.

My Bad....

• I wished they used the other, nearby house names instead of making up three random house names, like Woods, Branch, and Bole.

The army covered twenty-two miles the first day, by the reckoning of the guides Lady Sybelle had given them, trackers and hunters sworn to Deepwood with clan names like Forrester and Woods, Branch and Bole

No problem man. I saw them on the Game Of Thrones wiki first and then investigated and discovered it all. I believe the dialogue choice with Rodrik is 'summon our allies' which is when this is told. I think.

• Hey, I forgot I did that thread :)

• I wish they did that too. Moreover, I wish we get more details for House Glenmore and House Whitehill. We don't know House Whitehill's motto, and haven't seen the sigil for House Glenmore. House Branfirld too maybe in exposition.

But, I always find new houses make the world feel more immersive and bigger.

I wished they used the other, nearby house names instead of making up three random house names, like Woods, Branch, and Bole. The army

• House Whitehills' motto is

Lard shall we produce, Lard shall we birth, Lard shall we sell. Lard shall we be.

I wish they did that too. Moreover, I wish we get more details for House Glenmore and House Whitehill. We don't know House Whitehill's motto

• Sweet, didn't know. Where did you find out?

House Whitehills' motto is Lard shall we produce, Lard shall we birth, Lard shall we sell. Lard shall we be.

• It was a joke, since Ludd is 70% Lard

Sweet, didn't know. Where did you find out?

• XD. I'm so gullible.

Now that I am rereading it, it's a lot funnier.

It was a joke, since Ludd is 70% Lard

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

You can actually use both at once.

I suspect a lot of people aren't aware we have a button to walk faster.

• Mira runs funny.

ArthurV posted: »

• You mean the shift key? :p

Running in a dress is hard.

Mira runs funny.

• Or RT on Xbox/R1 on Playstation

Green613 posted: »

You mean the shift key?

• I was but I didn't know that PC players could use the left mouse button instead of mashing the Q button :P

• I'm aware, but I've seen so many people (let's players) forget that after they play the first episode and then they tend to complain about being so slow. Perhaps a constant reminder is needed?

• Why makes that more sense than him meeting her 3 years after he was exiled?

It seems a bit young for him, early 20s for Rodrik also seems pretty young, he strikes me as like 27 or 28, and Asher is like 24 or 25.

Dont be that guy. Anyway it makes sense he met Beskha as soon as he was exiled or shot after.

• I imagine that House Whitehill's motto is "House Before Honour" or something else that is suitably dickish.

I wish they did that too. Moreover, I wish we get more details for House Glenmore and House Whitehill. We don't know House Whitehill's motto

• Asher does look more like a boy, he is definetly younger than rodrik. Asher does look 21 and Rodrik 24 ish?

Why makes that more sense than him meeting her 3 years after he was exiled? It seems a bit young for him, early 20s for Rodrik also seems pretty young, he strikes me as like 27 or 28, and Asher is like 24 or 25.

• I'm just imagining the face on the artist who made the design of Finns' knife....

Alt text

• edited March 2015

When Sera mentioned that she was a bastard, she also said that the Tyrells gave her the surname of Durwell to hide her bastardy. House Drwell is a semi-cannon house form the reach that is infamous for stealing livestock.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Durwell

• The content of the forged letter:

Dearest Lady Elaena,

I am writing regarding your betrothal to Lord Rodrik Forrester. The Tyrells would look favorably on this union. I suggest it remain intact.

Lady Margaery Tyrell

• That is like the shortest thing ever.

Golthar posted: »

The content of the forged letter: Dearest Lady Elaena, I am writing regarding your betrothal to Lord Rodrik Forrester. The Tyrells would look favorably on this union. I suggest it remain intact. Lady Margaery Tyrell

• It's maddening to watch players realize they forgot and absently wonder how they're supposed to do that. Especially when there's a "controls" option in the main menu. Where you can look at all the buttons registered for the game and what they do.

• still longer than Ethan's life

That is like the shortest thing ever.

• XDDDDDDDDDDD

still longer than Ethan's life

• Royland looks like General Zod

Alt text

• Alt text

rousseau posted: »

Royland looks like General Zod

• OBI WAN VS. GENERAL ZOD CONFIRMED!!!

Alt text

rousseau posted: »

Royland looks like General Zod

• Probably a dumb question, but what does it mean?
    "Valar Morghulis"

michael911 posted: »

It's "Valar Morghulis" lol

• That would be a sweet fight.

eRock92 posted: »

OBI WAN VS. GENERAL ZOD CONFIRMED!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.