Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Forget that what about Gared? How would he know who Jon was? He got to the wall like two days ago.

Lol yeah I noticed that as well. That plus when he was talking about Robb as "my brother" must have had non-GoT fans confused as fuck.

• I actually think now though that Jon did introduce himself, but not who he was (as in Robb's bastard brother) so that is the more confusing part for non-GoT fans I figure.

unseenclass posted: »

Forget that what about Gared? How would he know who Jon was? He got to the wall like two days ago.

• Rodrik reminds me of a young Ned anyway. I think the fact they both have a damaged leg probably helped.

Cope49 posted: »

Both Ned Stark and Rodrik were stabbed in the in their right leg.

• In the game, Valyrians have violet eyes, as they should. Unlike the show.

• Also adding onto that, Talia's subtitles are now pink/light purple much like Clem's in season 1.

ninoobz posted: »

Did anyone else notice the similarity between Talia/Rodrik and Clementine/Lee, while Rodrik was trying to get up and walk? There was another scene, but I can't remember right now, I'll have to play it again.

• I had a feeling he'd be at the wall if you sent him there, but I was too lazy to try it out for myself or go looking for a video of it

MrSolomon posted: »

Got it from the Wiki. Look up "Erik" in the Game of Thrones Wiki. There's a screenshot too.

• That's to represent where each POV character is.. :P

OzzyUK posted: »

One thing i noticed is that the intros for the episodes are slightly different, in episode 1 it ends in Ironrath and in episode 2 it ends in Yunkai.

• I sent him to the Wall and he never showed up for me. The fuck?

MrSolomon posted: »

Erik, the thief you could judge as Ethan in the first episode makes an appearance: If you sent him to the Wall, he'll be there and Gared can talk to him. He's pretty pissed and even says that he would have preferred to have his fingers cut off.

• Let's just hope he doesn't meet the same fate.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Rodrik reminds me of a young Ned anyway. I think the fact they both have a damaged leg probably helped.

• edited February 2015

I didn't see him the first time. But if you go up the stairs where Frost-finger is during all of the training, you can talk to Frostfinger and walk right over to the left and Erik will be there.

Edit:

I uploaded a video of it here.

stevean2 posted: »

I sent him to the Wall and he never showed up for me. The fuck?

• At the end of episode one when ramsey grabs your sister he says "you can come with me, do you like hunting?"
    Is this a reference to the scene in the show when he is seen hunting down some random lady with a hound?

Or is it just a reference to hunting down and killing ladies that he does quite often?

• Ah shit. I never went up there, cause I thought it'd fuck up my chances of training to be a Ranger. Avoiding duties, and what y'know?

Thanks man.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I didn't see him the first time. But if you go up the stairs where Frost-finger is during all of the training, you can talk to Frostfinger and walk right over to the left and Erik will be there. Edit: I uploaded a video of it here.

• Best line in the TTG series so far.

Drakonys posted: »

In episode 2 when Mira meets the 2 merchants. Tyrion will say something in the lines of "Finding courtesy in a merchant? It's like finding gold in your chamberpot."

• When the coal boy mentions that he knows a few places in Flea Bottom where Damien will never be found, I'm pretty sure that's alluding to the books, where it's heavily implied that some places there serve a "bowl of brown" where you don't want to know where the meat comes from.

• I know what you mean. On my first playthrough I never went up there because I was worried about what Frostfinger would think.

stevean2 posted: »

Ah shit. I never went up there, cause I thought it'd fuck up my chances of training to be a Ranger. Avoiding duties, and what y'know? Thanks man.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

;-)

Storm_Lord posted: »

When the coal boy mentions that he knows a few places in Flea Bottom where Damien will never be found, I'm pretty sure that's alluding to th

• Heh, I can almost see the St. John family from the Walking Dead handling the bowls to the poor and sick. :)

When the coal boy mentions that he knows a few places in Flea Bottom where Damien will never be found, I'm pretty sure that's alluding to th

• I think it's second one. In the books Ramsay owns a hunting dog pack and all of the dogs are named after the girls he hunted down.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Damien the Lannister Guard is voiced by Owen Thomas, who you may remember as Omid in The Walking Dead. That dude pulls off smooth super well.

• Alt text

ArthurV posted: »

Damien the Lannister Guard is voiced by Owen Thomas, who you may remember as Omid in The Walking Dead. That dude pulls off smooth super well.

• I knew I made the right choice not killing him then :D

Hopefully he'll show up some more :p

• You didnt kill handsome Omid?

Green613 posted: »

I knew I made the right choice not killing him then Hopefully he'll show up some more

• Nu :p

Poogers555 posted: »

You didnt kill handsome Omid?

• It's a show/book reference from Melisandre, it's what she keeps saying.

• edited February 2015

What's up with Owen's characters consistently being killed by teenage girls?

Guy might develop a phobia!

• If the TellTale Tool allowed TWD and GOT models to swap, have Mark as Damien and the St. John's.

XD

Heh, I can almost see the St. John family from the Walking Dead handling the bowls to the poor and sick.

• Jeremy Crutchley voices Frostfinger. He's on IMDB and has several titles with his name on them. I think he'll return as Frostfinger in the TV series.

• I'm starting to worry they might handwave the maggots as "oh, Gared took those out on his way to the Wall, his leg's fine now".

• The scene where Rodrik wakes up after his "surgery" and hears Talia singing has some interesting stuff.

Instead of trying to move the pitcher the second you gain control, look around the room and you can examine your body and try and grab Ryon's wooden sword to gain Talia's attention. This will slightly change how the scene plays out.

It is also worth noting through certain dialogue in this scene that Rodirk hasn't seen Talia around 2 years.

• edited February 2015

Erik appears at the wall in ep 2 if you send him there in episode 1.... though I've got to say TERRIBLE placement telltale I mean all that trouble of having him be there determinant and dialogue and you stick him so far out of the way no one even sees him, should have put him downstairs somewhere.

• Yeah I've suspected that about the bowl of brown for some time, so it wouldn't surprise me if he did end up there. However this being GOT universe I doubt that we'd get off that easy, I have this uneasy feeling that his body will eventually show up and the brown will hit the fan!

• Wow that's impressive, he's made them sound so different. I never would've guessed!

• That detail was shown earlier, but I guess I agree with the terrible placement.

Erik appears at the wall in ep 2 if you send him there in episode 1.... though I've got to say TERRIBLE placement telltale I mean all that t

• I for one didn't realize that the codex entries update after each episode.

• I'm disappointed we didn't get new codex entries for like Elaena Glenmore, the Glenmores, Lord Whitehill, etc.

ClemRanger posted: »

I for one didn't realize that the codex entries update after each episode.

• Hey, my video, that I posted on the previous page! :P

Erik appears at the wall in ep 2 if you send him there in episode 1.... though I've got to say TERRIBLE placement telltale I mean all that t

• Agreed

• Talia's song can be heard two times as background music in Ep.1

• Just noticed this, at the choice on to go or stay with Ryon and Talia, the song Talia sings in ep 2 can be heard in the background

• edited February 2015

forget this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.