Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• edited April 2015

That's actually a good catch. I guess that means Cotter will survive no matter what while Finn's life depends on our choices.

When Frostfinger has his speech in the beggining of Ep.3, when he says "Youre all brothers now", he says something different depending on wh

• What about chamber pots?

fallandir posted: »

"Fucking pigs" Potatos, pigs... Variety of tastes they have at the Wall...

• Thank you, sir! Im predicting that you have to leave with Cotter (Because: 1.-Ep.4 Preview, 2.-This line, and 3.-You have to make up with him if you snitch on him) and Finn possibly tries to stop you and you can convince him to come with you or youll be forced to kill him... Another possibility is that he is also somehow blamed and you "save him" from getting executed... i dunno, im just rambling and pullin stuff out off my ass, but its fun to predict :-)

Daniel354 posted: »

That's actually a good catch. I guess that means Cotter will survive no matter what while Finn's life depends on our choices.

• 'Fucking shit!'

What about chamber pots?

• edited April 2015

Basically just to be different, to bring 'sir' to fantasy settings when it normally wasn't used in medieval Europe. Sire is probably more correct, but not used widely to refer to someone of higher military rank. Bioware used "ser" in Dragon Age as well(the only other example I'm aware of), and introduced unique nobility rank prefixes "teyrn" and "arl". I'd hazard a guess that "arl" was used in place of "earl".

I know this isn't a question thread, but I didn't want to create a whole new thread for such a small thing and there are a lot of knowledgeable users here. Anyways, why is it "Ser" instead of "Sir"?

• The House we will play as next season, lead by Lord Walt Heisenberg.

Alt text

• "Say our names"

The House we will play as next season, lead by Lord Walt Heisenberg.

• Alt text

The House we will play as next season, lead by Lord Walt Heisenberg.

• I was reading A Dance with Dragons earlier and I came across this passage. Could it possibly be the cave in which Asher and Co. meet Drogon?

Alt text

• That's interesting. I think it might be the same one. Nice find.

I was reading A Dance with Dragons earlier and I came across this passage. Could it possibly be the cave in which Asher and Co. meet Drogon?

• That's clearly a typo by Martin, it should have said "The air smelled of Asher"

I was reading A Dance with Dragons earlier and I came across this passage. Could it possibly be the cave in which Asher and Co. meet Drogon?

• Goddamit GRRM

Pride posted: »

That's clearly a typo by Martin, it should have said "The air smelled of Asher"

• Very nice find! :D

• There is only time two protagonists are ever on screen together, alive.

In Iron From Ice, Gared runs to Rodrik, and we all know what happens there.

Technically, Rodrik and Ethan were on screen together in the Lost Lords, but does that really count?

• Someone pointed out that when you pause the game the fire still moves...

I noticed that when you pause it when at the wall, the snow also moves...

I cant post a good picture of this because I dont have it on PC but if someone finds it, by all means, feel free to post it.

• The Codex slightly changes... there are no new characters but there are shown current situations of characters and some roles change...

For example:

Alt text

• edited April 2015

I was kinda upset with some of the choices I made in episode 3 so I went back and replayed it... Look at what happened to me on my second playtrough:

Alt text

LOLOLOLOL get it, 69! Its funny, right?

• LOLOLOLOL get it, 69! Its funny, right?

No...

I was kinda upset with some of the choices I made in episode 3 so I went back and replayed it... Look at what happened to me on my second playtrough: LOLOLOLOL get it, 69! Its funny, right?

• Yeah? Well you are a buttface and you have a poopy sense of humor!

Alt text

LOLOLOLOL get it, 69! Its funny, right? No...

• Reggie =9 yrs old CONFIRMED

Yeah? Well you are a buttface and you have a poopy sense of humor!

• edited April 2015

u mad m8 YOLO swag mlg

Im sorry

Reggie =9 yrs old CONFIRMED

• It wasn't a Tyrell coin. It was a Tyrell broach or pin, Mira says it used to belong to The Queen of Thornes.

• The facial expressions of the characters on the loading screens changes depending on the ep you are on. Roderick is most noticeable as he looks scared by end of ep three.

• In Ep3, Lady Forrester mentions that Ryon carved the two soldiers that represent 'Save Ryon' and 'Expel Gryff'. For the first two episodes I thought Ryon had just got someone to carve his practice sword for him. Recently I replayed Episode 1, and when Ethan talks to Malcolm in the courtyard you can see Ryon carving his sword in the background.

Nice how they managed to keep that going even if it's not that important. Rodrik's good at fighting, Talia's good at singing, Ryon's good at carving.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Don't forget Ethan's sick lute skillz.

JakeSt123 posted: »

In Ep3, Lady Forrester mentions that Ryon carved the two soldiers that represent 'Save Ryon' and 'Expel Gryff'. For the first two episodes I

• Ethan's good at dying.

Alt text

In Ep3, Lady Forrester mentions that Ryon carved the two soldiers that represent 'Save Ryon' and 'Expel Gryff'. For the first two episodes I

• I'm genuinely praying for a flashback so we can see Ethan playing the lute.

• Alt text

Ethan's good at dying.

• Alt text

What is there to be sorry?

u mad m8 YOLO swag mlg Im sorry

• Ethan also carved the little Forrester Sigil Plaque that Mira has in her trunk.

• for looking like a 9 year old snot nosed fourthborn

What is there to be sorry?

• Alt text

Ethan's good at dying.

• edited April 2015

Lady Forrester is annoying and kinda hard to like...

She is also (or was rather) a wife married to an important character... also a mother...

Am I the only one:

Alt text

Alt text

• I know it was a joke man, my brain isn't as puny as Gryff's

for looking like a 9 year old snot nosed fourthborn

• So much to say about this post jfc.

Lady Forrester is annoying and kinda hard to like... She is also (or was rather) a wife married to an important character... also a mother... Am I the only one:

• Alt text

sunfell posted: »

I'm genuinely praying for a flashback so we can see Ethan playing the lute.

• Lorissa status

[ ] not confirm

[x] confirm

Lady Forrester is annoying and kinda hard to like... She is also (or was rather) a wife married to an important character... also a mother... Am I the only one:

• Alt text

Ethan's good at dying.

• "Lorissa" Thats pretty good...

I named them Lady Grimes and Lady White

Lorissa status [ ] not confirm [x] confirm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.