Walking Dead: Days of Regret (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Final chapter for Episode 1 out.

finlander posted: »

Alaska :]

supersagig posted: »

Alaska , always Alaska

mr.quality posted: »

Cool!

• Amazing Chapter!!!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Chapter 8- Winter's Wrath Zafir was walking. He had many different weaponry strapped to him, all of the guns had enough ammo, and the bla

• edited December 2014

Name: Sorcha Tork.

Skills: exist.

Personality: bitch , mean , smart.

Apperance: blonde long heddle jair , blue eyes , caucasian , 5,4 feet tall.

Backstory: She was a model before the ZA. She left to die all his friends to save herself. She closed herself in the clothes shop and was discovered by Zafir.

• edited December 2014

Name: Cole Dawnson.

Skills: Cooking.

Personality: Kind , Helpful , Caring , Trustful , Peacemaker , Smart.

Apperance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , brown skin , 5,8 feet tall.

Backstory: He was a chef before the ZA started. He was in the house for the birthday of his boyfriend , Dominic. He escaped the house with Dominic , his sister Ashley. Ashley is pregnant. (I will later do Dominic and Ashley :P)

• Boyfriend? You mean cook instead of cooker. Dominique is a girl's name. Since this Episode is over, no more ZA beginnings for anyone in other episodes.

Name: Cole Dawnson. Age: 36. Gender: Male. Skills: Cooking. Personality: Kind , Helpful , Caring , Trustful , Peacemaker , Smart

• Episode 2- Capitulation; Prologue

The walk was excruciating. Those still alive wished they were otherwise. Bravery was the bandits' thoughts. Stupidity was the thought of Blake. Felix had saved him. A bandit had his finger on the trigger, ready to fire, when Felix stepped in front of Blake. Felix also had made sure that that bandit never harmed anyone else. Then they had both fallen to the ground. When Hugo had tried to save his brother, a different bandit shot Felix in the head.

'I can't believe that he's gone,' Blake thought, 'he was a nice and considerate man. I wish I could've known him for more than a week.'

"SMACK!" Blake fell to the ground, hit by a bandit.

"Boy. I know how hard that was, but keep fucking moving!" the bandit sighed, "we're almost at the base."

"What base?" Matt asked.

"Our base," the bandit replied, "Now get a move on."

The doors to an old house opened silently. Inside were some shabby wooden boards for the interior. Old paintings of peaceful times were of no shortage here. Any carpets left would soon be burned as fuel for the gigantic fireplace. This place was a comfortable place.

"Now what are we-" Matt began to say, but was knocked out mid-sentence.

"You mothe-" Hugo was saying before he was knocked out as well.

Blake had a tiny window of opportunity. He could try to run, or stay loyal to his companions. He needed to decide quickly.

[Run] or [Submit]

• [Submit]

I liked the way you used my characters, I thought that Phillip would be ignored and my characters would have little appearance.

Episode 2- Capitulation; Prologue The walk was excruciating. Those still alive wished they were otherwise. Bravery was the bandits' thoug

• [Submit]

Episode 2- Capitulation; Prologue The walk was excruciating. Those still alive wished they were otherwise. Bravery was the bandits' thoug

• I thoguht it was a male one XD

Boyfriend? You mean cook instead of cooker. Dominique is a girl's name. Since this Episode is over, no more ZA beginnings for anyone in other episodes.

• edited December 2014

submit

Did you change Matt's backstory? I have no problem with that, but I just want to know if you forgot that or is it for a reason :D What I mean is:

When the zombie apocalypse began, his family died. After that he was on his own for a long time, until he found this woman called Sora.

• edited December 2014

Chef instead of cooker :P

Boyfriend? You mean cook instead of cooker. Dominique is a girl's name. Since this Episode is over, no more ZA beginnings for anyone in other episodes.

• Name: Ashley Dawnson

Skills: complain

Personality: Nervous , Dumb , Happy , Caring

Apperance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , african-american , 5,1 feet tall

Relationships: his brother Cole , his friend Dominic

Name: Dominic Redborn

Gender; Male

Skills: Combat

Personality: Agressive , Dumb , Compassive

Apperance: white very very short hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 5,2 feet tall

Relationships: his boyfriend Cole , his friend Ashley

• Gender; Male

Relationships: his boyfriend Cole , his friend Ashley

It's supposed to be this way?

Name: Ashley Dawnson Age: 25 Gender: Female Skills: complain Personality: Nervous , Dumb , Happy , Caring Apperance: black sh

• Oops. I forgot.

submit Did you change Matt's backstory? I have no problem with that, but I just want to know if you forgot that or is it for a reason Wh

• I have just private messaged you.

submit Did you change Matt's backstory? I have no problem with that, but I just want to know if you forgot that or is it for a reason Wh

• [Submit]

I didn't want Felix to die!!!! Cry's

• Don't worry. I have plans for Hugo, Mr. Quality.

mr.quality posted: »

[Submit] I didn't want Felix to die!!!! Cry's

• Episode 2 Chapter 1:

Blake couldn't leave his friends behind. He only waited for unconsciousness. Soon enough, everything went black.

[Zafir]

Zafir had to take each step quietly. The mall he had discovered was infested with the dead, as expected.

'I need to find medical supplies,' Zafir thought. He gasped quietly. A Walker had stepped in his path. Zafir pulled an old survivor's knife from his belt, and disposed of the Walker.

Zafir looked to his left, and saw someone tapping on a store window. They motioned for him to enter. Zafir did just that.

"Who are you?" a woman asked him.

"My name is Zafir. Who are you?" He whisphered.

"Zafir? That's a strange name. My name is Sorcha," Sorcha said. She turned around and motioned to the shadows. Three more figures approached. Two tall men, one black and the other white accompanied a pregnant black woman.

"Who are you guys?" Zafir asked.

"I'm Ashley, this is my brother Cole and Dominic," the woman said in a higher tone.

"Is that Dominic's-" Zafir began to ask.

"No. God no. I wouldn't do that to Cole," Ashley replied.

Zafir drew his own conclusions.

"Listen, we could build something in this Mall. I was thinking a community. I have enough weapons, and now, enough people. But for now, I need to get into some sort of pharmacy. My knee was shot," Zafir said.

"Of course," Sorcha said. Zafir handed them weapons.

"Let's go," Zafir said.

[Motorhome]

"How did this happen?" Jakeline asked.

"Looks like we ran out of fuel," Julia said.

"Maybe those cars over there have gas!" Phillip exclaimed.

"Easy there, Phillip. It's surrounded by Walkers. We can't expect to waltz right through!" Thomas scolded.

"Actually, I might be able to," Julia said, "Just get me one of those things. Only one, okay? Make sure it's dead, though."

The group complied and gave her a dead Walker. Julia grabbed an old knife she had and began to cut the Walker open. She smeared herself with the thing's blood.

"Are you sure that'll work?" Phillip asked, "There's a whole lot of them."

Julia looked down sadly and walked towards the cars.

"Oh my god! No! She can't go through! She can't!" Phillip exclaimed.

"Be quiet; if we draw them here, she will die. Let her work!" Fred said.

Many minutes had passed by. Everyone was on edge.

"That's her!" Phillip cried, "She got caught! No!" The horde took notice in the noise, and started to move towards the Motorhome.

Julia quickly ran through. She was carrying more than two canisters of fuel.

"Help me with this," she said to Jakeline, accidentally dropping one, "I'll get this one in; you bring the other one!" Julia stepped inside, placing the fuel canister on the floor. She turned around.

"Aaaaaaaah! No! Julia, take IT!" Jakeline screamed, handing the canister to Julia. By the time it reached Julia's hands, the Walkers started to devour Jakeline. Julia slammed the door and barricaded it.

"No! Mom! Mom," Phillip cried. He. The poor kid was in tears.

Thomas was in a thoughtful silence, but he still tried to comfort Phillip.

"I can't believe she's gone. Just-fuck!" Fred yelled. He brought his hands to his face, and calmed himself. "Are we clear to go?"

"The fuel tank is still empty. Once these things go away-" Julia replied.

The Motorhome suddenly started to rock from side to side, the lights turning off and on. The Walkers were ready to eat again, and the Survivors had no say in this.

"Don't worry, Phillip. We'll see your mom soon," Thomas said. Julia had talked with Thomas before. He was not religious, unlike Phillip. This meant that Thomas was essentially lying to Phillip.

Fred smiled at Thomas's suggestion and closed his eyes.

"RATATTAATTTAT!" gunshots echoed. The shaking stopped, and the moans soon went out of earshot. Whoever had done that saved their lives. Julia took the initiative and went outside to fill the tank. No Walkers were in sight.

The cold made Julia work faster. When she was done, the fuel canister was still quite heavy. It took some strength to get it around to the door. She handed it to an eager Fred.

As she was stepping in, she was pulled back by a Walker.

"Shit!" She whispered. She pushed with all her might, and sadly discovered that the Walker was Jakeline. Julia almost lost the will to survive. Almost. She pushed Jakeline more than a few inches off of her.

"BANG!" Jakeline fell to the side of Julia, dead once more. Julia looked up at her savior and saw Phillip crying, gun barrel raised. He finally killed his first Walker, but the price to pay for it was it being his mom.

"Phillip," Julia muttered.

[Blake]

Blake woke in absolute darkness. He was wondering where exactly Matt and Hugo were. He thought that he should try to see if they were there.

[Yell] [Stay Silent]

• [Stay Silent]

Episode 2 Chapter 1: Blake couldn't leave his friends behind. He only waited for unconsciousness. Soon enough, everything went black.

• edited December 2014

Chapter 2:

"Hey, you! I recognize you! Boys, this is Matt Kutcher: Former prison guard. You fucked me and my pals up, boy! Time to pay," a bandit said, dragging Matt into what the Bandits referred to as "The Torture Room."

"No! I was just doing my-" Matt started to say. He was interrupted by the loud slam of heavy doors.

[Hugo]

"Stay still. In order for you to get better, you need to let me help you," Hugo said, "you were a soldier. My dad was a soldier. My brother was a cop. I became a doctor to help those in need. It's funny how my family's lives revolved around helping the world."

"You had one hell of a family," The Old man croaked. He was on his last breath, and everyone knew it. Everyone just tried to deny it. "You know I'm about to die. End it for me, please. Take this gun and do it. No, wait, they'd kill you if you shot me. What are you going to do? Any way you do it, please take this gun. I know you'll need it."

Hugo graciously accepted the gun, contemplating his options.

[Shoot Old Man] [Bludgeon Old Man] [Pill Overdose]

[Motorhome]

The interior of the Motorhome was silent. The group might never recover from Jakeline's death. Phillip might never recover from shooting her. Thomas was comforting a crying Phillip, whose tissues littered a single corner of the Motorhome. Fred was sulking in the only bedroom of the Motorhome, too "adult" to talk about his feelings.

Julia had barely known Jakeline, but she still felt guilty about it. If Julia had never dropped that fuel, Jakeline would've lived. Of course, Jakeline sacrificed herself to save the group. Her sacrifice would always remain engraved upon Julia's mind. The snow covered road was empty except for-

"SCREEEEEEEEEECH!" Julia slammed on the brakes. The woman in the road froze, obviously still alive.

"Jesus!" the woman's muffled voice yelled. Julia opened the door and introduced herself.

"Hey, sorry about that! I'm Julia, by the way," Julia said.

"Linda. Where are you headed?" Linda introduced.

"Somewhere up north; where it's colder," Julia responded.

"Smart. Do you mind if I come in? It's really cold out here," Linda said. Julia let her enter.

"Guys, this is Linda! She'll be joining us on the road," Julia said.

[Blake]

Blake decided to stay silent.

A voice spoke to him, "Just go to sleep. Those bandits will work us tomorrow; you need your rest."

(Quick note: Hugo's choice will affect his later personality).

• Excellent Chapters!!!!!? Who´s the person talking to Blake? [Bludgeon Old Man]

Chapter 2: "Hey, you! I recognize you! Boys, this is Matt Kutcher: Former prison guard. You fucked me and my pals up, boy! Time to pay,"

• Thank you. It will be explained.

Excellent Chapters!!!!!? Who´s the person talking to Blake? [Bludgeon Old Man]

• Chapter 3:

Matt was tied standing up. His side ached, and bruises were all over his body. His right eye was swollen, but his dominant left eye was intact.

"He needs some punishment. I plan to really punish him," a bandit said.

[Shoot Right Eye] [Shoot Left Eye]

[Hugo]

The old man closed his eyes, and Hugo picked up a steel bar. Hugo smashed the bar into the man's face. He didn't stop until he was sure the old man was dead. Hugo slammed the bar to the ground in anger. This event would forever change Hugo.

[Blake]

Blake was hammering away at a board. His job today was to fortify the wall. The man who had advised him the previous night was named Darren. Apparently, Darren used to be a Navy Seal. That really impressed Blake, but Darren wasn't a talkative person. Darren reminded Blake of Felix before he died. He missed Felix. Felix was a kind man, and Blake was lucky to have met him. By now, Blake had considerably slowed his pace.

"SMACK!" a bandit smacked Blake.

"Keep on working! You stop again, and you won't ever get up!" the bandit threatened.

Darren rose up behind the bandit and tackled him to the ground.

"Run kid! I've got this piece of crap!" Darren yelled, "don't stand there; GO! There's an exit down that hall. Now run!"

Blake ran through the base, looking for the exit. He found Hugo running as well.

"Hugo. We need to leave," Blake said.

"What about Matt?" Hugo asked.

"I'm not sure-" Blake was saying.

"BANG!" a gunshot was heard.

"Aaaaaag. Get off! Fuck you!" a voice was heard.

"BANG" another gunshot was heard.

Blake didn't know what had happened, but he wanted to go back and investigate.

[Exit] [Investigate]

• Shoot right eye

Exit

Awesome! Fucking bandits though :[

Chapter 3: Matt was tied standing up. His side ached, and bruises were all over his body. His right eye was swollen, but his dominant lef

• [Shoot Left Eye]

[Investigate]

Chapter 3: Matt was tied standing up. His side ached, and bruises were all over his body. His right eye was swollen, but his dominant lef

• shoot right eye

exit

• Chapter 4:

Blake turned away and left the Bandit Base with Hugo. They would never know what had become of Matt, but that was worth freedom to Hugo. Blake was ashamed, but wouldn't venture back in to find out what happened to Matt, either.

[Matt]

"BANG!" Matt's right eye was shot from its' socket. He was untied and left for dead.

He slowly got up and searched the room for any medical supplies. Matt had some basic medical knowledge, so he would be able to help his eye.

"Yes!" Matt whispered. He had just discovered a first aid kit. He began to work on his eye.

[Zafir]

Every Walker in the mall had been killed. Now, Zafir would have to dispose of the corpses.

"Alright, everyone, this next part won't be fun, but we have to do it!" Zafir said.

[Linda]

Linda had lived her life with the bad people, injuring many good people as well. She felt an overwhelming sense of guilt while traveling with these nice people. Linda didn't feel like she deserved to live.

"Hey. What's going on?" Julia asked.

"I'm a bad person, and I can't be with you guys knowing what I've done. I usually hurt people like you," Linda said.

"Well, time to turn over a new leaf," Julia said

"Really? You'd forgive me?" Linda asked.

"I know what you feel, and I can help you through this if you let me," Julia said.

The bedroom door closed.

[Thomas]

Thomas was so sick and tired of all the unnecessary deaths caused by the Apocalypse. He also thought he might be feeling depressed. He thought that Linda or Julia might be able to help, so he opened the bedroom door. What he saw in there made him close the door quickly.

Thomas went back to sit down, but this time, he was happy. Things were looking up in the Apocalypse.

"Phillip. Don't worry; life gets better. Trust me on this one," Thomas said.

[Matt]

Matt heard a door opening, then closing. As he was done with his eye, he surged out of the "Torture Room," and found himself surrounded by unarmed bandits. Matt laughed and worked on his revenge.

• edited December 2014

Chapter 5:

Matt stood over the corpses of the bandits. None of the ones in this room lived, and all of them had snapped necks. Matt stopped before he left the base to steal some weapons. He saw himself in some broken glass and was horrified to see what he looked like.

Matt's remaining eye was surrounded by blood. Whether that was his own or bandit blood was unclear. The beard that Matt had been growing whilst captive was almost overgrown. He liked it that way. The left side of his dark, brown hair was gloriously uneven, protruding from his head. The rest of his hair, however, was dangerously flat. The look in Matt's green eye was a look of rage. That single look had paralyzed the bandits. The makeshift eyepatch Matt had over his right eye looked good; even better than a pirate's.

Matt smiled and walked out of the bandit base.

[Phillip]

Phillip had cherished Thomas's words, but had no idea what he was specifically mentioning. Thomas had been depressed until he had talked to Linda. Maybe that was what Phillip should do. So, like Thomas had, Phillip walked to the bedroom and opened the door. He saw Linda and Julia sleeping. Confused, Phillip closed the door. He went back to his chair and fell asleep.

[Linda]

Linda was happy that someone had finally understood her. No one else in the world before the Apocalypse had tried to talk to her on her own level. Julia was able to do this, and Linda cared for her because of it.

[Blake]

Blake couldn't believe that he'd just left Matt. His blood was on Blake's hands. There was only two people left in the group, and since Blake was still a teenager, Hugo would veto any ideas Blake might have.

"Where do we go from here?" Blake asked Hugo. Hugo didn't answer, glaring down at his feet. "I said, where do we go from here? Hugo, answer me, man."

"We keep the original plan; Alaska," Hugo responded angrily.

"Hugo. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Blake," Hugo said in a low voice.

"Obviously something is. So tell me Hugo, please."

"I just had to bash in an old man's face! How the FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL?" Hugo yelled, "GET BACK TO SLEEP!" Hugo slapped Blake, and Blake complied.

Blake had never seen Hugo this angry before. Felix had probably been a huge factor in Hugo's original calm. He hadn't even known what Hugo had done. This put Hugo in a bad light in Blake's eyes.

[Darren]

What remained of Darren was wandering in the snow very slowly. This thing had an unquenchable thirst for blood; both metaphorical and literal. A loud noise alerted this thing to a possible meal. This thing of decaying flesh made its way towards the noise.

It was pushed down by something. When it reacted hostilely, it saw the attacker. A large man with one eye and a hood had something in his hands. What had been Darren did not care. Part of the dead thing's brain had leapt to an old emotion: fear. Staring into the eye of the attacker revealed madness and undying pain. If the thing that used to be known as Darren could've retaliated, it would've. This thing was pinned down by the man, but also of part of its brain remembering the old emotion of fear.

"BANG!" No longer could this thing devour, nor remember fragments of past emotion.

Matt left the thing where it was and walked without a destination.

• Excelllent Chapter!!!!!!!

Chapter 5: Matt stood over the corpses of the bandits. None of the ones in this room lived, and all of them had snapped necks. Matt stopp

• Amazing Chapter!!!!

Chapter 4: Blake turned away and left the Bandit Base with Hugo. They would never know what had become of Matt, but that was worth freedo

• Chapter 6:

Zafir and his companions had finally ridden the mall of corpses. Zafir now needed a home, and he knew he could make one here with help.

"My companions, I have decided to make a home out of this mall! Would you care to join me?"

Sorcha smiled, "Of course we'll help you. Right?" She asked Cole, Dominic, and Ashley.

"Of course!" they cried in unison.

Zafir faced forward and contemplated what to do about the mall.

[Episode End]

Sorry about the short episode; I plan to have more in Episode 3!

• More chapters out now

Amazing Chapter!!!

• More chapters out now!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

[Submit] I liked the way you used my characters, I thought that Phillip would be ignored and my characters would have little appearance.

• More chapters out now!

ulop22 posted: »

shoot right eye exit

• More chapters out now!

Shoot right eye Exit Awesome! Fucking bandits though :[

• More chapters out now!

[Shoot Left Eye] [Investigate]

• :p

Chapter 6: Zafir and his companions had finally ridden the mall of corpses. Zafir now needed a home, and he knew he could make one here w

• edited December 2014

What do you guys think of the first two episodes?

Also, which name for Episode 3 do you guys like better:

No one to catch you

Your Days are Numbered

Siege

Blind Rage

Sign in to comment in this discussion.