Walking Dead: Days of Regret (Interactive Story)

Comments

• [Shoot the Thug]

What is a thug?

Excellent Chapter!!!!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Trial of the Living- Chapter 8: "CRASH!" Matt heard a loud crash outside, which sounded like glass shattering. He hurriedly exited the sh

• A violent person; a criminal

supersagig posted: »

[Shoot the Thug] What is a thug? Excellent Chapter!!!!

• Thanks!!!!!

PS: I´m only trying to save Julia because of Alice XD.

PS 2: Will my others characters return to the story?

A violent person; a criminal

• Sure, but one- of themisdead.

supersagig posted: »

Thanks!!!!! PS: I´m only trying to save Julia because of Alice XD. PS 2: Will my others characters return to the story?

• Leave Julia behind

Trial of the Living- Chapter 8: "CRASH!" Matt heard a loud crash outside, which sounded like glass shattering. He hurriedly exited the sh

• [Shoot the thug]

Great chapter!!!

• K :P

Sure, but one- of themisdead.

• Trial of the Living- Chapter 9:

[Shoot The Thug]

Matt pulled the trigger, and the thug toppled to the ground.

“Thank you, Matt!” Julia praised.

“There’s a hole near the back; we should take it. We’ve been too conspicuous,” Hugo said. The group entered the hole, and descended to the lower floor.

“We’re going to die! We’re going to die!” Phillip hyperventilated.

“Calm down! Don’t freak out, Phillip,” Blake whispered, “what’s wrong?”

“They’re going to kill us! Help-” Phillip said. Matt covered Phillip’s mouth in an attempt to stay hidden. 

“OW! Jesus!” Matt screamed, hand bloody. Phillip had drawn blood and had tried to run away.

Matt wasn’t so lenient towards Phillip, and caught his leg. He pushed Phillip to the ground, and procured a rope from his supply bag. Matt tied Phillip down with it and made sure it was secure.

“Now. Are we all calmed down now?” Hugo said.

[Zafir]

The Walker stirred, finally waking up. It heard noise nearby, and crawled towards it, legs broken. When it was really close, it smelled blood. It broke the glass that blocked it from the morsel, and began to feast.

“Get off him!” Blake yelled, kicking the Walker. With one last kick, Blake drove his heel into the Walker’s head. It stopped budging.

“BANG!” Hugo shot Phillip. Blake cried for his fallen friend. Now, Alice was the last surviving member of his group. Blake kicked the Walker out of anger, eventually revealing the face of it.

"No," Blake said. He recognized his father as the Walker. How he had killed it was beyond Blake, but there was a gash in Zafir's head. "What on Earth is that?"

Blake reached inside the incision and struggled to remove an object. When he finally did, he realized that it was a key.

"Blake. I'm so sorry," Matt said, "I wish this could've happened some other way."

"Not to be rude, but what is that you dug out of your father's head?" Hugo asked.

"It looks like a key," Julia noted. Alice was surprisingly calm and quiet, unusual for most babies. Her thoughtful eyes were observant as always, though.

"My dad wouldn't have left me here. The cells were on a higher level," Blake stated.

"I saw a guard standing over a broken railing. Maybe that was-" Matt began.

"Holy crap! This is just what we need, guys!" Blake exclaimed.

The group gathered around Blake and read what was engraved upon the key: Armory key.

• Amazing Chapter!!!!!

Trial of the Living- Chapter 9: [Shoot The Thug] Matt pulled the trigger, and the thug toppled to the ground. “Thank you, Matt!” Ju

• Great chapter!!!

Trial of the Living- Chapter 9: [Shoot The Thug] Matt pulled the trigger, and the thug toppled to the ground. “Thank you, Matt!” Ju

• Trial of the Living- Chapter 10:

“This’ll help,” Matt said, “but where is the armory?” Blake, Hugo, and Julia looked at their feet. “No one here knows? Perfect.”

“Maybe we can search for it,” Blake suggested.

“One thing is for certain; we should head back up. We’ve been too loud down here,” Hugo finished. With no more debate, the group hefted itself back up to the upper level of the fortress.

“Oh crap! Don’t kill us!” a male begged, jolting at the sight of the group. This male was presumably hiding from the thugs along with another male.

“Wait, Cole. It’s Blake! These are fellow survivors,” the other man said.

“Dominic? Cole?” Julia asked.

“Julia! Hugo as well. Where’s Phillip, and who’s the new guy?” Cole asked.

“Phillip’s dead. He got…… eaten,” Julia answered uncomfortably. Everyone’s face seemed to darken at the mention of his death.

“We need to cut to the chase,” Matt interjected, “I’m Matt, and we need to know where the Armory is.”

“Holy crap, dude. What happened to your eye?” Cole said curiously. Dominic slapped Cole upside the head and glared at him.

“I apologize for my friend’s behaviour. The Armory is across the mall,” Dominic said.

“Then let’s get going,” Matt said, and moved towards the Armory.

The group reached the Armory, and Blake gave Matt the key. Matt quickly unlocked it. Inside was a steel room stocked to the ceiling with firearms, ordinance, kevlar, and radios. The group quickly cleared the Armory out.

Armed, the group began to clear out. The exit was blocked by thugs, and there were still hostages inside.

“I’ve got the entrance,” Hugo offered, getting his fully automatic rifle ready.

“I’ll go help him,” Julia offered. She pulled out her new hunting rifle and prepared to fire.

“Are you guys alright with freeing hostages?” Matt asked Blake, Dominic, and Cole.

“We don’t actually know how to use guns,” Dominic said.

“How did you get this far, then?” Blake asked.

“We haven’t really had any encounters with people before,” Cole said.

“Forget it! Stay out of sight,” Matt growled.

Matt walked away from the group and immediately spotted two separate groups of thugs. Each group had a single hostage. One group had a woman who looked like a model. She had long blond hair and seemed to wear a permanent scowl. The second group had a younger woman with “dirty” blond hair tied in a ponytail. This one seemed wary of her captors, and seemed to be looking for anyone else who survived.

Suddenly, the young woman’s eyes widened and a smile appeared on her face. When Matt followed her gaze, he realized she recognized Julia. The older woman seemed to be more capable, but looks could be deceiving.

“Matt. That younger woman. I recognize her,” Blake whispered. Matt turned around to face Blake.

“I thought I told you to stay out of sight,” Matt said.

“You did, but Julia told me to give you a message. She said that once we start firing, we’ll only be able to save one group of hostages. These guys are too strong to take out silently,” Blake replied.

“You recognize the younger one?”

“She was involved with my mom’s death. Her name is Linda.”

“She seems to have a nice bond with Julia, Blake,” Matt replied. Blake looked flustered. Though he hardly knew Julia, Matt could tell that Blake cared for her in some way.

“Do what you have to,” Blake said with reddened cheeks. He turned away and began to head towards Julia. Dominic and Cole were headed towards Matt.

“Holy…… That’s Sorcha, the older woman. Cole, she’s still alive!” Dominic said, “what’re you waiting for? Save her!”

“Dominic. What’re you saying? Sorcha is a bi-” Cole started to say.

“She’s more capable than that younger chick over there!” Dominic debated.

“You know, if you two do this here, both of them will die. Tell Julia to shoot when I do, and stay over there. This is my choice, and you buffoons can’t use guns. Go!” Matt told Dominic and Cole. The two of them were obedient and moved away.

Matt reviewed what he’d been told. Sorcha was capable, but not a likeable person. Linda was more of a mystery, but had personal connections with almost everyone. Linda was closer, and seemed observant. Sorcha was further and seemed angry. He could piss off Dominic by saving Linda, or piss everyone else except Hugo for saving Sorcha.

Matt took a breath and aimed his rifle towards the thugs. There were two thugs in each group, and Matt was confident.

[Save Linda] [Save Sorcha]

• Save Linda

Trial of the Living- Chapter 10: “This’ll help,” Matt said, “but where is the armory?” Blake, Hugo, and Julia looked at their feet. “No o

• [Save sorcha]

Trial of the Living- Chapter 10: “This’ll help,” Matt said, “but where is the armory?” Blake, Hugo, and Julia looked at their feet. “No o

• edited January 2015

[Save Linda]

Great Chapter!!!

• Trial of the Living- Episode Finale:

Matt aimed at the two thugs guarding Linda.

“BANG!” the bullet went right into the first thug’s head. He fell backwards, blood flying in all directions, covering both Linda and the second thug. The second thug looked bewildered, looking in all directions. He was also an easy target. “BANG!”

“Linda! Get over here,” Matt demanded. Linda wasn’t stupid. She quickly grabbed a few guns and came towards the group. While this happened, the other thug group retreated towards the far end of the mall towards another exit. Julia and Hugo also opened fire.

“Thank you,” Linda said.

“No problem. Help us clear the entrance. You do know how to shoot, right?” Matt asked.

“Of course,” Linda said, and began to fire.

“You asshole! You just left Sorcha to die!” Dominic criticized.

“Don’t lecture me on choices. I’ve made far more and far worse than you can imagine. You probably DO know how to shoot,” Matt argued.

“We do. We just don’t have the stomach for killing. Cole’s sister died before she gave birth. Now, he might be losing it. I can’t let him lose it. So back off,” Dominic threatened. Matt glared at Dominic with his only eye.

“Hey idiots! Let’s get out of here!” Linda shouted. Matt and Dominic ran towards the exit. Dominic made it through first.

Matt turned around before he left, searching for anything they missed. He saw his daughters, Sophie and Cindy. He knew it was an illusion, and forced himself to follow the group.

When they reached Matt’s cabin, they entered quickly. The group caught their breath.

“Linda! You’re alive,” Julia said, and kissed Linda on the lips. Blake looked devastated, and turned away. Matt caught his look though.

Cole was comforting a distant Dominic, but Dominic was glaring at Matt.

“Hey. I’m glad you’re alive, Matt,” Hugo said, and embraced Matt. “You know, I hallucinated you a few weeks ago. I guess I just missed you. You held our group together for a while before the bandits. I lost it after that. I should be apologizing to Blake for this.”

“Don’t. I’m so happy that this all worked out. Hugo, you’ve been like a dad to me for two years. You don’t need to be sorry,” Blake said. Hugo teared up at this. “Matt. It’s good to have you back, man. We both missed you. By the way, what happened to your eye?”

“Those bandits shot it out two years ago. I was alone for those years, and I had discovered a young woman named Sora. This was her cabin. She tried to kill me, though. I killed most of her group. I’m not afraid to admit that I’m wrong. I just...... needed a friend. Sora made me long for company, and I guess, in some strange way, she helped me find you guys again. In all honesty, I was planning to fortify this cabin with fences. If you’d help me, I’d appreciate it,” Matt said.

“I think I speak for all of us here: we’ll help you with this, Matt,” Linda said.

[Episode End]

• Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

Trial of the Living- Episode Finale: Matt aimed at the two thugs guarding Linda. “BANG!” the bullet went right into the first thug’s h

• Well my friends, Episode 3 (Trial of the Living) has finished. There will be a time skip (large one) in the next episode. That is all I can hint. For now, though, Episode 4 names can be voted for here.

A. Salvation

B. The Solution

C. Silence of Dead Men

D. Other (Leave any of your own if you want).

• edited January 2015

Before the Dawn

Well my friends, Episode 3 (Trial of the Living) has finished. There will be a time skip (large one) in the next episode. That is all I can

• Silence of Dead Men

Well my friends, Episode 3 (Trial of the Living) has finished. There will be a time skip (large one) in the next episode. That is all I can

• Great chapter man!

Trial of the Living- Episode Finale: Matt aimed at the two thugs guarding Linda. “BANG!” the bullet went right into the first thug’s h

• Great chapter!

• Silence of the dead

• Episode 4 has been named, and is in the writing process.

After looking through your votes, I decided that the choice that @mrquality supplied was the best fit for Episode 4. Episode 4 is currently being written.

• Yay! :)

Episode 4 has been named, and is in the writing process. After looking through your votes, I decided that the choice that @mrquality supplied was the best fit for Episode 4. Episode 4 is currently being written.

• Silence of the Dead- Prologue:

Blake was sprinting home. He’d dashed through the mall looking for any supplies the group missed. He’d found plenty of non-perishables. Though his backpack was heavy, Blake wouldn’t let it hold him back.

He saw the wall of his home. Blake increased his speed, and leapt 3 feet into the air. His arms reached the top of the wall. Thankfully, Blake’s upper body strength wasn’t lacking, allowing him to pull himself over the wall.

As soon as he reached the opposite side, Blake looked back at the horde chasing him.

“Thank god for concrete walls,” Blake said, and entered his home.

“Blake! Where have you been?” Dominic said. His grey hair was more visible these days.

“Are you still trying to-” Cole began.

“You were at the mall, weren’t you?” Matt sighed. “That place is too dangerous for a 17 year old.”

There was a loud noise coming down the stairs. The group had truly fortified the cabin. The surrounding walls were concrete, and five feet thick. Since the fall of Zafir, the cabin had grown to three levels. Dominic and Cole shared the bottom floor bedroom. They were always the first people into the kitchen, living on the same floor. Matt and Hugo shared the second floor, but had different bedrooms. Though they clashed greatly, the two would always be friends. Linda and Julia had claimed a third floor bedroom, along with the bathroom. Blake also had a third floor bedroom, but had to use the second floor bathroom because of the claim. Alice lived in Matt’s room since he was the only one with experience in raising kids.

The noise was loud and sounded like…… Alice.

“Blake! Where were you?” Alice noisily asked, having descended the stairs. Linda was right behind Alice, and made sure she was upstairs.

Blake turned to face Matt with a guilty face. “I did it without thinking, okay? I did get some things that’ll help us.”

Matt sighed, giving in, “Okay, kid. What’d you get?”

Blake reached into his dark grey backpack, and pulled out some solar panels. He also pulled out an old, yellowing manual for the panels as well.

“We’ve been using that windmill for too long. I found these to make life easier.”

“Is that it?” Matt asked.

Blake smiled and pulled out candy bars, noodle bowls, soup cans, and medicine.

“Okay. So, how many followed you?” Hugo asked, having woken up moments earlier.

Blake looked down guiltily.

“Blake. How many followed you?” Matt pressed.

Blake looked up with a scared face, and spoke, “An entire horde followed me.”

• Awesome chapter! This is going to be good.

Silence of the Dead- Prologue: Blake was sprinting home. He’d dashed through the mall looking for any supplies the group missed. He’d fou

• Awesome Chapter!!!!

Silence of the Dead- Prologue: Blake was sprinting home. He’d dashed through the mall looking for any supplies the group missed. He’d fou

• Thank you, Mr. Quality.

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome chapter! This is going to be good.

• Great chapter!

• Silence of the Dead- Chapter One:

Matt smacked Blake upside the head. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“I didn’t mean for that to happen! How was I supposed prevent this? How would I even have known there was a horde?” Blake defended.

“Matt. Don’t blame the kid. This would’ve happened eventually, and Blake just cleared up a problem we would have to deal with eventually. For now, we’re boxed in. So, Matt, I suggest we figure out a solution,” Hugo said. Matt eased up, his face losing its angry wrinkles.

“Yeah. If we don’t do anything, we’ll be starved out,” Matt said.

“Maybe we could draw them away with a loud enough noise,” Dominic offered.

“It’s not possible. Anything we do here will just keep them here,” Blake said.

“Well, we can walk right through,” Cole offered.

“Covering will work; we’ve done that before. The problem is going to be getting a single Walker,” Matt said.

Julia suddenly descended the stairs.

“So I've been listening in, and I have a plan. It's going to require some trash, and also some blood," Julia offered. Everyone turned to face her, waiting for instructions.

Blake hardened his gaze. The two of them were three years apart as of now, and Blake was attracted to Julia. She was taken and slept near him, so he tried for force those emotions out.
    It only made it look like he hated her.

Dominic found an empty can of beans, and handed it to Julia.

"We need a knife, or something now," She said. Hugo retrieved his knife, handing it to Julia. "Is it clean?"

"Why does it need to be?" Matt asked.

"One of us needs to spread their blood on this. Then, we launch it away from here. Once their attention is taken, we kill one and haul it over the wall," Julia answered.

"Why do we even need to get the Walker, then?" Hugo asked. All eyes focused on Julia.

"We need to divert the horde away from here. If we can wade through, we can make sure that the horde stays far away from us. Maybe it'll even leave Georgia. I don't know; just somewhere away."

Hugo had finished cleaning the knife by now, and quickly cut himself.

"Hugo! What are-" Cole shouted.

"I'm a doctor. You know that. I'd rather patch myself up than one of you," Hugo responded. He quickly rubbed his wound over the can. When he'd finished, he handed it to Matt. "You can throw far, can't you?" Hugo teased.

Matt snatched the can from Hugo and turned towards Julia once more. "What do we do from here? I mean, when we get covered, who goes where?"

Julia put her hands on her face: something she usually did when she was flustered.

She looked up quickly and spoke, "I remember an old windmill near the mall. If we can get through the horde and possibly turn the windmill on, then we have a long-term solution."

"I'll go," Matt and Dominic volunteered in unison. Dominic still hadn't forgiven Matt for leaving Sorcha.

"I'll go," Linda offered, having snuck downstairs.

"No, Linda. You can't. What if-" Julia pleaded.

"It's decided, Julia," Linda retorted.

"That's up to the group. Besides me and Dominic, we need two more people for this.

"Blake, Linda, and Hugo are the only options we should choose," Dominic said. No one argued with this.

[Linda and Blake] [Linda and Hugo] [Hugo and Blake]

• [Linda and Hugo]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Silence of the Dead- Chapter One: Matt smacked Blake upside the head. “What the hell is wrong with you?” “I didn’t mean for that to ha

• [Linda and Hugo]

Great chapter!!!!

Silence of the Dead- Chapter One: Matt smacked Blake upside the head. “What the hell is wrong with you?” “I didn’t mean for that to ha

• Hugo and Blake

• Silence of the Dead- Chapter Two:

“I think Linda and Hugo should go,” Cole offered.

The group nodded and stepped outside. Matt, Dominic, Hugo, and Linda quickly covered themselves with the Walker guts. Matt then threw the can covered in Hugo’s blood in a perfect arc away from the cabin. Hugo peeked over the wall and saw the horde moving away.

“Coast is clear-let’s go,” Hugo spoke.

The group hopped over the wall and began to walk towards the windmill. Before doing this, Hugo looked backwards as he sat on the wall, then mumbled something about Humpty Dumpty.

[Blake]

Blake was worried. He wasn’t sure if the mission would succeed. His only way to handle difficult situations was to pace back and forth across the kitchen.

“Blake. Calm down. They’re going to be fine,” Julia said, placing her hand on Blake’s left shoulder.

Blake instinctively flinched and ran towards the stairs, heading to his room. He passed Cole and Alice in Matt’s room, and entered his own room, slamming the door with a large amount of force.

[Julia]

Julia was confused at Blake’s sudden reaction. When she placed her hand on his shoulder, he’d freaked out. Julia wondered why. Perhaps it could’ve been.....

Julia’s eyes widened. She now realized why Blake had reacted like he did.

• Silence of the Dead- Chapter Three:

“Cole. Where did the others go? They’ve been gone for a while. Please tell me,” Alice asked Cole.

[Lie] [Be Gentle] [Completely Honest]

[Matt]

Matt looked over at Linda and Hugo. The two of them were trailing behind Matt and Dominic. Matt had sacrificed Sorcha for Linda, and Dominic would never forgive him. Matt faced the ground guiltily and walked forward.

“Matt! Stop,” Dominic whispered to Matt, and put his hand before Matt to stop him.

“There’s a group here. They look dangerous. Should we attack them?” Hugo asked.

“They haven’t seen us yet. Maybe we should try to talk to them,” Dominic suggested.

Linda clenched her jaw and faced the group of scavengers.

[Julia]

Julia was heading to Blake’s room. At the second floor, she heard screaming and yelling coming from Matt’s room. Knowing that Cole was watching Alice, Julia entered Matt’s room and was met with a baseball to the face.

She fell to the ground, blacking out.

• [Completely Honest]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Silence of the Dead- Chapter Three: “Cole. Where did the others go? They’ve been gone for a while. Please tell me,” Alice asked Cole.

• Awesome Chapter!!

Silence of the Dead- Chapter Two: “I think Linda and Hugo should go,” Cole offered. The group nodded and stepped outside. Matt, Domini

• Be gentle

Silence of the Dead- Chapter Three: “Cole. Where did the others go? They’ve been gone for a while. Please tell me,” Alice asked Cole.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.