Walking Dead: Days of Regret (Interactive Story)

Comments

• [completely honest]

Great chapter!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Silence of the Dead- Chapter Three: “Cole. Where did the others go? They’ve been gone for a while. Please tell me,” Alice asked Cole.

• Silence of the Dead- Chapter Four:

[Earlier]

“I can’t lie to you, Alice. Matt, Hugo, Linda, and Dominic left to save us. They will be back, though. I promise you,” Cole told Alice.

“But what’s wrong?” Alice asked Cole.

Cole looked at his feet with an ashamed look on his face. He then relaxed his broad shoulders with a sigh and faced Alice. “Hugo’s hurt. He…… cut himself before they left.”

“It stopped bleeding, though. Didn’t it? Those things can’t smell them,” Alice said. Cole looked at her strangely. For a five year old, Alice was well aware of the outside situation.

“I can’t give you a certain answer, Alice,” Cole spoke.

“If he bleeds, they can die?” Alice started panicking.

“Not necessarily,” Cole tried to calm Alice.

“STOP LYING TO ME, COLE!” Alice screamed, and picked up an old baseball that the group had found previously.

The door to Matt’s room opened. Alice was already throwing the ball as the door opened, only throwing it to release her anger. Julia walked right into the baseball’s trajectory and fell to the ground with her body tightly scrunched together.

Alice stopped screaming and stood still. She had never done anything bad, and was slowly processing what she had done.

“ALICE! What have you done?” Cole asked, scratching his short hair. Alice had no answer, and kept trying to process the scene in front of her.

[Matt]

By now, the group was crouching in order to remain hidden from the large group of scavengers. Matt counted twenty scavengers, and the group only had two full clips of ammo combined.

“What do you think?” Matt whispered to no one in particular.

“We should stay-” Hugo started to speak.

“YOU’VE OVERSTAYED YOUR WELCOME! LEAVE, OR I’LL BE FORCED TO KILL YOU, SENTOURI!” a scavenger spoke to another scavenger.

“NO. YOU DON’T DICTATE MY LIFE. SO STAY OUT OF IT!” the one named Sentouri spoke.

“What the hell are these psychos doing?” Hugo whispered too loudly.

“Who’s there?” the scavengers said to the group, “we know you’re out there!”

[Blake]

“THUD!” a noise came from downstairs.

“Oh, boy. What’s going on down there,” Blake muttered, and moved downstairs into Matt’s room.

“Blake! See what Alice did?” Cole said.

Blake faced the unconscious Julia.

• great chapter!

Silence of the Dead- Chapter Four: [Earlier] “I can’t lie to you, Alice. Matt, Hugo, Linda, and Dominic left to save us. They will be

• Awesome Chapter!!!

Silence of the Dead- Chapter Four: [Earlier] “I can’t lie to you, Alice. Matt, Hugo, Linda, and Dominic left to save us. They will be

• Nice work dude

• edited January 2016

Haven't been feeling it lately.

supersagig posted: »

What happened? @UCAAV29784

• [Hugo, Matt, Linda, Dominic]

“Don’t move! We can see you,” A man said. Hugo complied, but stayed in a crouch, though the abundance of flashlight rays made him angle his face low and close his eyes.

“Don’t move, Hugo. Don’t move. Move and you die.” Hugo thought to himself. He felt the surge of adrenaline coursing through him. He was used to it, living in the world that he did, but he didn’t welcome it this time. “Forget about your aching, leg. That can wait. If I move you, we die.” He was thinking directly to his leg now.

“What’s this guy’s damage?” the same man said. Hugo presumed that he was turning his torso towards his companions, tilting his head ever slightly to emphasize the humor of Hugo. That’s what the “tough guy” always did.

“I don’t know. Maybe he deserves a lesson,” a woman said. Hugo could see the woman’s sneer in his head. It was that large to him.

“Hu-,” Dominic began to whisper, but was cut off by Hugo making a buzzing sound. Dominic scrunched his eyebrows, wondering what Hugo was doing.

“This guy, huh?” the “tough guy” said again, probably looking backwards to show how stupid he thought Hugo was. Nobody in the group really knew, of course. Hugo had his eyes closed, and the rest of the group was behind two large trees, not having the gall to look at the large group. Instead, they just hugged and hid behind the damp, mossy trees.

“No damage,” Hugo said, and turned around, running towards the direction of the mall.

Hugo wasn’t out of practice, however, and didn’t slip on wet grass, or anything, gaining a good ten yards before either group reacted.

“Wait- don’t!” someone in the bandit group yelled just before a gun fired. Matt, Linda, and Dominic heard a something that sounded like a bullet entering a tree.

“What was that for?” said the sneer woman, obviously distraught. Matt pegged her as the person who shot.

“You’ve doomed us all. The Lurkers’ll get us faster than we could get him. He obviously knows where he’s going. So…” a different man said. He sounded no more than a boy to the group.

“So what, Sentouri?” the “tough guy” said.

“So, we follow him. He’s gotta have a base somewhere. We find it, we raid it, and we leave. Deal?” Sentouri waited for an answer.

“Let’s go,” the “tough guy” said. He seemed to be the leader of the bandit group.

Everyone waited for the bandits to move past, which of course didn’t take long. By then, Hugo was almost to the mall.

[Blake, Cole, Alice, Julia]

Blake sat at the table in the kitchen, hands clasping and on the table. He maintained a calm aura, opened his eyes, then looked at Alice.

“What exactly happened?” Blake said, still trying to stay calm.

“I-I… I threw a ball at the door, but it hit Julia,” Alice replied, tears swelling up in her eyes.

“Alice. I’m going to take you to your room, okay? Take a little nap,” Cole said. Cole carried Alice up to her room.

Blake heard the door close, then heard the lock. Cole walked back downstairs and sat down at the table.

Blake looked at Cole, and spoke: “Alice couldn’t have knocked her out with just a baseball.”

Cole raised an eyebrow at Blake. “You weren’t there. It hit her hard enough.” Cole glanced to his right.

“Ah-hah. I’ve got you now,” Blake thought. “What aren’t you telling me?” Blake countered out loud.

Cole moved to leave.

“Cole. What are you hiding? I won’t stop asking.” Realizing that Blake wouldn’t give up, Cole gave in and sat back down. “Do you promise to tell me everything?”

“I am, and I’m sorry about this, but you need to listen to me; you cannot tell Alice. I can’t stress that enough.”

“Why? What happened to her?” Time slowed for Blake, adrenaline surged and tingled, his heart beating quickly. He watched Cole’s lips as they moved. One, two, three. Three words.

“She-”

[Chapter End]

Cliffhanger! Sorry, guys. I will get back to it, and I’m currently working on it now.

• YAY ITS BACK

AWESOME CHAPTER

[Hugo, Matt, Linda, Dominic] “Don’t move! We can see you,” A man said. Hugo complied, but stayed in a crouch, though the abundance of fla

• Great chapter! Good to see you back!

[Hugo, Matt, Linda, Dominic] “Don’t move! We can see you,” A man said. Hugo complied, but stayed in a crouch, though the abundance of fla

• Holy shit it's back.

Great chapter!

• Thank you.

supersagig posted: »

YAY ITS BACK AWESOME CHAPTER

• It's good to be back, thank you.

mr.quality posted: »

Great chapter! Good to see you back!

• So I think it'd be better for me to post one chapter each day. If I feel good enough, I may post more, but pushing myself too much is what led to the large wait time. Thank you, awesome readers

@mrquality

@finlander

@supersagig

-UCAAV

• Next Chapter is out!

• [Hugo]

Hugo was far ahead of those bandits. If he was to die, at least he would die with dignity, killed quickly instead of being devoured alive. He stopped short in his tracks, trying not to run into the horde that was in front of him.

Hugo let his heart pound feverishly for a second, waiting to see if the horde would react to him. They didn’t, and kept walking towards the windmill, moving towards the sound of the gunshot, moths to the light. Hugo advanced cowardly into the horde.

“I shouldn’t have left them. Now they’ve got a horde on the way and-,” Hugo thought, stopping to realize that he was heating up rapidly in the middle of a horde. With his eyes wide open, Hugo felt the first bead of sweat fall on his bare arm.

Hugo looked up, terrified.

[Linda, Matt, Dominic]

“The windmill’s ready to go. Looks like those…. people were trying to do what we’re doing. All we have to do is turn it on,” Matt said, looking at Linda and Dominic, and stood up straight from his crouch. Linda and Dominic’s faces, though hardly visible in the dark, seemed to be looking down.

“We couldn’t have done anything, could we?” Dominic asked.

“You understand now, don’t you? What I had to do all those years ago. How I couldn’t save your friend,” Matt responded.

Dominic looked up, glaring at Matt. The glare didn’t last long, however, and Dominic’s features softened. “I understand, and I’m sorry about how I treated you.”

Matt waited for the wind to start moving the windmill, and it did so quickly and loudly. Hurrying, he jogged a short distance to Dominic and Linda, softly punching Dominic in the shoulder, and running gleefully away.

“Hey! Get back here!” Dominic reacted, and ran after Matt.

Linda walked slowly behind, feeling guilty over how many people’s deaths she caused. If she had been any more cruel in her past, she wouldn’t have seen the Walker approaching her from between two thin trees.

She gasped, and until then, the Walker had been uninterested in her. It lunged towards her, its broken left leg showing a protruding bone. Thinking quickly in the heat of the moment, Linda saw three options.

[Kick the bone] [Run away] [Push it away]

[Blake]

“She was bitten,” Cole finished.

“Bitten? How?” Blake responded, hands clenching the tablecloth. Cole noticed this, and moved his left hand to Blake’s shoulder. “Don’t touch me; tell me!” Blake smacked Cole’s hand. It left a large red mark.

“When you came back inside, she went out back to look at the horde; to see our options. She stepped on the wooden boxes we leave there and dangled her hand too close to one on accident. It didn’t end well for her.”

“If that’s the case, then why didn’t you take her hand off?” Blake demanded.

“She wants this. She doesn’t want to fight it.”

“Why the hell not? She knows what happens, and what she could do!” Blake had the urge to attack Cole.

“She wants to join her brother! He turned, and so she’s gonna turn as well. She feels like she owes him, and besides, she doesn’t want to lose her arm.”

“Well she’s gonna! How long ago was this?”

“About 30 minutes ago, why?”

“And where was she bitten?”

“The palm. What are you going to do?”

“Save her.” Cole stepped in front of Blake, trying to stop him. “Move. MOVE!” Cole tried once again to put his hands on Blake’s shoulder. “Don’t touch me! I have to do this!”

“I can’t let you do that. It’s what she-” Cole started.

Blake, knowing Cole wouldn’t move, punched Cole across his jaw with his knuckles. Cole fell against the glass cabinet filled with ammunition, banging his head against it. Without wasting time, Blake ran up the stairs all the way to the third floor and entered Julia’s room.

He started to move towards her bed. He’d never been in her room, but now was not the time to immerse himself in the surroundings. Footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs. Blake locked the door. He jogged over to the unconscious Julia and examined her. He grabbed her left arm, and seeing nothing, dropped it back into the bed. He then picked up the right arm and saw the bite on her right palm.

“Damn!” Blake said, realizing that he forgot to bring a blade. He quickly scanned his surroundings: “A chair, a pillow, a gun, an axe; nothing.” He looked towards the glass window, and quickly ran over to the axe by the door. He recalled Linda or Julia wanting to learn to use one, but they hated repeatedly asking Matt for it, so they kept it up here.

He picked it up and jogged back to Julia.

“Blake- don’t do it! If you fail, she’s going to turn anyway! Listen to me!” Cole pleaded.

Blake looked at the axe in his hands, then back to Julia.

[Amputate her arm]      [Let her have her wish]

• [Run away

[Amputate her arm]

Awesome!

[Hugo] Hugo was far ahead of those bandits. If he was to die, at least he would die with dignity, killed quickly instead of being devoure

• [Run away]

[Amputate her arm]

Great chapter!

[Hugo] Hugo was far ahead of those bandits. If he was to die, at least he would die with dignity, killed quickly instead of being devoure

• Kick the bone

Amputate her arm

Awesome Chapter

• [Linda]

Linda quickly ran away, looking to her side, depending on her peripheral vision. She saw no trees ahead of her, and she also saw the Walker she ran from dashing into a tree. She giggled, faced forward, and kept running.

[Blake]

So many thoughts were going through Blake’s head: Would Julia be pissed off at him for cutting off her arm, and for possibly splintering the nightstand? How was Cole going to react to the spectacle before him? And Alice, oh god, Alice. How would everyone react to this?

“I’m sorry, Julia, but I can’t do this. It’s wrong,” Blake said. He raised the red axe into the air, aimed for Julia’s right arm, which was stabilized on a nightstand. If it had been too long, then Blake would have to cut higher. He now aimed near her right shoulder, and Blake brought down the blade of the axe just as Cole broke the door open.

“Blake- no!” Cole shouted. Blake didn’t cut all the way through, and was met with a spurt of blood on his body. “Why didn’t you listen? Now we have to get it off for sure! Put the axe down. I used to be a cook, so I’ll do it. You’re gonna have to get cleaned up, now. And before you do, grab another first-aid kit; just one may not do it,” Cole said, and gestured towards the first-aid kit beside him. “Jesus, kid,” Cole muttered as Blake left, and got to work.

“Wait. What are you-,” Blake began, peeking from the doorway, “No. Nevermind. I don’t want to know.” Blake left the room again.

[Matt and Dominic]

“You’re a moron.”

“No, you’re the moron. You chased ME, remember,” Matt said. “Now we’ve lost Linda, and we can’t look for her because of this horde.”

“Well, who hit me to begin with?” Dominic countered. Matt looked down, barely smiling. “Anyways, we need to get out of this ditch and find Linda.

“Oh yeah; I forgot about the muddy ditch. So comfortable,” Matt joked with a wide smile.

“That’s creepy. I mean because of your eye…” Dominic trailed off, “No offense, of course,” He said quickly.

“None taken.” Matt observed the large number of Walkers passing by the ditch, which was more like a tiny cave to Matt than a ditch. “When are these things gonna pass by? They’ve been doing this for almost ten minutes now.”

“I don’t know; if these things keep coming much longer, we may have to dig our way out,” Dominic chuckled.

Something clicked in Matt’s brain, and he took the time to fully notice his surroundings. Dominic and he were near a mall, so maybe this cave used to be something.

“That could be something.” Dominic looked confused at this, and Matt elaborated: “What if this ‘cave’ wasn’t a cave? What if it was some sort of passageway or something?”

“Maybe. Let’s try pushing.” Dominic and Matt moved to the back of the “cave.” They both placed their hands on the wall.

“On three, we push. Ready?” Dominic nodded, “One… two… threeee!” Matt and Dominic pushed on the wall with all of their might. A wall of dirt came crashing down, revealing a trapdoor of sorts. “That’s interesting. Let’s open this; see what’s inside.”

Dominic turned around, and seeing no Walkers, turned to Matt, “Matt, they’re gone. Let’s just go.” Dominic said.

Matt looked behind Dominic and saw no Walkers. Then, he turned his head back towards the dirty, metal trapdoor.

[Open it]       [Leave it]

• [Leave it] DON´T

Cool Chapter!

[Linda] Linda quickly ran away, looking to her side, depending on her peripheral vision. She saw no trees ahead of her, and she also saw

• [leave it] If there is a time to not go exploring creepy underground caverns, the zombie apocalypse would be that time.

great chapter.

[Linda] Linda quickly ran away, looking to her side, depending on her peripheral vision. She saw no trees ahead of her, and she also saw

• [Leave it]

• [Matt, Dominic]

“If there ever was a time for exploring, now wouldn’t be the time,” Matt said, and turned to follow Dominic.

“How far are we from the house?” Dominic asked, scanning the large field for Walkers.

“Maybe about a mile. Why?”

“We need to look for Linda, and since we’re so close to the house, we could carry on searching for her without going too far. Where did she go, anyway?”

“I don’t know, but we shouldn’t risk yelling her name,” Matt replied. By now, the two of them were halfway to the old cabin, legs sore from the all the walking they had done.

“HELP!” a female voice rang from afar.

“How do we know if that’s her?” Matt asked.

“We’ve gotta help her. Who else is there?” Dominic said.

“We can’t both go. If she’s at the house, we can’t both have our lives at risk. So who’s going?” Matt asked.

“I guess Rock, Paper, Scissors, then,” Dominic replied.

For Matt:

[Rock] [Paper] [Scissors]

[Cole]

Cole was having trouble keeping Julia alive. He was formerly a cook, and not a good cook at that. No amount of cooking could save Julia’s-.

“I’m stupid,” Cole said, and he ran downstairs to the oven. “Cole. Is the kettle hot? And I mean really hot.”

“It is,” Blake replied.

“Thanks,” Cole thanked Blake, and grabbed the kettle, carrying it quickly up the stairs. He placed it against Julia’s wound and saw a massive amount of steam. He then poured the hot water on her wound, hoping that her wound would cauterize.

[Sorry for the wait]

• [Paper] Paper is my favorite... Although I rarely ever win..

Great chapter!!

[Matt, Dominic] “If there ever was a time for exploring, now wouldn’t be the time,” Matt said, and turned to follow Dominic. “How far

• [Rock]

Awesome Chapter!

[Matt, Dominic] “If there ever was a time for exploring, now wouldn’t be the time,” Matt said, and turned to follow Dominic. “How far

• [Rock]

Because rock always wins.

Great chapter bro!

• edited October 2015

[Matt and Dominic]

Matt’s veiny, wrinkled right hand landed on his left in a perfect fist. His gaze slowly moved up until he met Dominic’s gaze. Blue eyes met one as the pair realized that they both chose rock.

“Fuck’s sake,” Matt said, touching his face. “Let’s just go.” Matt and Dominic took off in a sprint towards the house, each noticing that the Walker horde had pretty much disappeared by now. The trees, though casting sinister shadows, were oddly comforting in the moment.

“Where’d they go?” Dominic whispered, taking care to keep quiet.

“Dunno. Keep your eyes peeled, though.” Matt smiled. “You know I can’t.” They both chuckled heartily.

“Okay. Stay focused now. We’re nearly there,” Dominic said half-heartedly. He reached into his back pocket, finding the smooth, metallic handle of his black and silver gun, and pulled it out to his right side.

“Good thinking,” Matt said, eyeing Dominic’s gun, and following suit, “How many bullets you got?”

“Precisely…. None. I’m out. You?”

Matt put both hands on his gun, and, keeping one hand on the handle, carefully released the gun’s magazine. “I have two bullets.” He slid the magazine back into the gun. “Now what?”

“Get down!” Dominic suddenly shoved Matt to the ground and moved into a crawling position. Matt turned to glare at Dominic but instead gaped at the large hole in the concrete wall that shielded their house. Blood was present on the sides, slowly falling to the ground.

“What the hell?” Matt said in disbelief.

[Linda]

Linda walked in the woods towards the old cabin, the smell of redwood ever present, head in the clouds. Though she was partially alert, Linda couldn’t help but be a little miserable.

“What went wrong? Everything was going so well. If it hadn’t been for those shady people, we might’ve succeeded. Matt and Dominic would be here with me, and so would Hugo. He might not’ve been in the best condition, but still. Wishful thinking, I guess.” Linda began to think to herself.

“Who’s plan was it to come out here, anyway? Matt’s? Dominic’s? I can’t remember anymore.” Linda heard a voice in her head.

“Great. I’m talking to myself. What could possibly go wrong now?” Linda thought.

“Seriously. If someone were trying to set everyone up, who out of those two would you trust more? Matt. Or Dominic?” Linda’s conscience spoke to her.
    “Well..”

[Matt] [Dominic]

Sorry for the six month wait. I suck at timing, and I apologize for that. I’ve had other things that needed taking care of, and this story got pushed to the very back. While I still might take a while with each new chapter, I promise that it won’t ever take this long again. My apologies. P.S. From now on, these choices will become more important the more I write.
    -UCA

• edited October 2015

[Matt]

It's so great to see this coming back, it has sure been some time since the previous one :-D Don't worry though, I'm very bad at timing too. I usually put out a part to my story like once or twice a month xd.

@supersagig @1632699 it's back!

[Matt and Dominic] Matt’s veiny, wrinkled right hand landed on his left in a perfect fist. His gaze slowly moved up until he met Dominic’

• [Matt] Hey, great to see this back around!

[Matt and Dominic] Matt’s veiny, wrinkled right hand landed on his left in a perfect fist. His gaze slowly moved up until he met Dominic’

• [Dominic]

• Thanks. I'm already working on the next part/ parts. And partway through I might ask you guys if you're absolutely sure about the decisions. Anyway, stayed tuned. ;-D

finlander posted: »

[Matt] It's so great to see this coming back, it has sure been some time since the previous one :-D Don't worry though, I'm very bad at t

• Heads-up:
    Next Chapter is in the works, and as I said before, I'm going to ask you guys if you're absolutely sure about your previous choices. So, once again:

[Matt] [Dominic]

• [Dominic]

Heads-up: Next Chapter is in the works, and as I said before, I'm going to ask you guys if you're absolutely sure about your previous choices. So, once again: [Matt] [Dominic]

• I'm just gonna stay with [Matt], because I have a weird feeling he's the right choice.

Heads-up: Next Chapter is in the works, and as I said before, I'm going to ask you guys if you're absolutely sure about your previous choices. So, once again: [Matt] [Dominic]

• Okay. Be warned, though. You have changed the course of the story! And, by the way, the next chapter is nearly complete. Should be out by the end of the day, and if not, expect it early tomorrow. Thanks for reading though ( ;D

finlander posted: »

I'm just gonna stay with [Matt], because I have a weird feeling he's the right choice.

• edited October 2015

[Linda]

“I suppose…. If I had to, I’d probably trust him more. I don’t know why, but I- I think that the other one’s always been more diabolical. I dunno. Spur of the moment thing, but bite me, that’s what my gut keeps telling me.” Linda thought to herself and her conscience.

“Aaaaah!” Linda thought she heard a scream in the far distance.

“Was that-“ Linda put a hand to her ear, struggling to hear any trace of noise. “Nah. I’m imagining things. But if it was…. What direction was that from? The house?”

Linda stood still in the dense wood, spinning around in a circle, imagining herself in a large, cream ball gown, twirling in the wind, hair dancing alongside her. All these things. So perfect, and yet, so unreal.

“Where’d they go?” Linda heard faintly through the dense forest, crouching down behind the cover of a fever tree, and waited. She’d lost her gun in the scuffle with the Walker she’d pushed, and looked around for a makeshift weapon.

There was a large, broken branch on the ground, along with a mound of dirt, a metal glint beside it.

“What to do?” Linda thought.

[Branch] [Dig up the Mound] [Follow the glint]

[Matt and Dominic]

“Gimme your gun,” Dominic said.

“Why?” Matt questioned uneasily.

“So we each can get a bullet, you know?”

“Alright. Good thinking. I’ll do it for you. Give me your gun.” Matt took the gun from Dominic’s hands.

“What’s the game plan?” Dominic asked, still eyeing the hole in the wall.

“I get us both a bullet, and we head straight in. If there’s anything bad inside, we shoot it. If not, we patch up the wall and find out what happened. That game enough?” Matt answered, and handed Dominic back his gun.

He rose quickly and ran to the hole in the wall, taking cover on the left side of the hole. The hole, poorly constructed seemed to have been created out of sheer force, either by explosion or… something else, perhaps. Either way, the hole was more than large enough for a human being to fit through.

“Ready?” Matt asked Dominic, turning his head to face him, opposite of Matt.

“Yeah. I’ll go first.” Dominic ducked underneath the hole, sights lined up with his eyes, and checked his corners, first right, then left. He chose to go down the leftmost path around the house, and left the right side for Matt.

The two, upon not seeing anything out of the ordinary, met in front of the front door of the house, door unlocked, prompting Matt to take point this time. He placed his left hand on the doorknob, gun aimed at slightly above it, and slowly pushed the door opened.

With a low creak, the door opened slowly, Matt moving at a pace slower than the door itself. He stepped inside, Dominic behind him, and closed the door as softly as he could. As a safeguard, he didn’t close it completely in case a swift exit was necessary. The first thing the pair noticed was that the furniture in the dining room was in disarray, scattered from here to there, the lights in the house flickering on and off, as if left in a disaster. Matt began to walk hurriedly towards the overturned furniture.

“Hello? Is anyone there? Blake? Cole?” Matt received no answer, and took no notice in the fact that Dominic had halted near the door. “Heck. Maybe… Alice! You here?” Matt desperately called out.

“Matt. We need to get out of here. I found a note by the door from Blake,” Dominic warned.

Matt, interested, walked over to Dominic and stood over his shoulder, occasionally looking towards the stairs.

“What’s the note say?”

“‘Guys. If you’re reading this, get the hell out! A lotta fucked up shit happened while you were gone. Julia’s dead.’ WHAT?” Dominic stopped reading.

“Did I hear you right?” Matt asked, getting aggravated.

“Okay. Wow. Alright, I’ll keep reading.” Dominic said. “‘She got bit, and we tried to amputate her arm.’” The text became scrawled, probably out of emotion. “‘Let’s just say that it didn’t End well. Anyway, somehow part of the wall had been weakened- from the inside! Crazy! Anyway, once Julia wasn’t looking so hot, the door suddenly opened, and all these Walkers came into the house! They stormed the house and followed us up the stairs. We had to barricade ourselves in Julia’s room.’”

“Wait. How is this Here if they’re still trapped up there?” Matt questioned.

“Be patient.” Dominic shushed.

“How can we be? There’s Walkers in the house!”

“They haven’t seemed to notice us. What if we need to grab supplies from here? If there’s something we need, we can’t leave without knowing!” Dominic countered.

“Fine! Make it quick.”

“‘We tried to get Julia out, but she wasn’t able to make it. Alice and I… We couldn’t barricade the room by ourselves. Maybe if we had… Julia might’ve still been alive. Cole had to help us, and she died. In the end, we had to crawl out of the window into another room. We got a few supplies, and then we climbed down. Oh, if you’re wondering how Alice got down, she held onto Cole’s back. Not important, I know, but focusing on small details like that is all we can really do now. Anyway, we started to run away, but I fell back to write this note.’”

“Well, is that it?” Matt asked.

“No. He wrote one last thing.” Dominic responded.

“What was it?”

“‘Use the stove. The gas is on.’”

“What does that mean?” Matt asked.

“I dunno. Maybe-.” Dominic began to offer. And right as he began, the first Walker tumbled down the stairs.

The latest part is here! It’s a biggun, but I hope you guys enjoy! More choices are on the way. -UCA

• [Follow the glint]

[Linda] “I suppose…. If I had to, I’d probably trust him more. I don’t know why, but I- I think that the other one’s always been more dia

Sign in to comment in this discussion.