Mira was in the show

Alt text

Here's her just hanging out at the Purple Wedding, being hit on by the Maester and saved by Cersei. (about 39 minutes into S04e02)

It's interesting because the maester claimed she came to him seeking medical advice... maybe she actually did... wonder why?

Comments

• Holy shit my predictions about Mira possibly being the one to poison Joffrey is getting more probable!

• Also the fact that he says she claims for medical advice makes it even more possible :P

Holy shit my predictions about Mira possibly being the one to poison Joffrey is getting more probable!

• At this point if it doesn't happen i'm going to be majorly disappointed in Telltale...Just too much info to Not use.

Green613 posted: »

Also the fact that he says she claims for medical advice makes it even more possible :P

• She's prettier on the game :P

• Good find! I assume it's just a coincidence though.

• I hope we can see everyone else sooner or later in season 5 :D

• edited December 2014

Holy...... shit

it's interesting because the maester claimed she came to him seeking medical advice... maybe she actually did... wonder why?

Probably just lying, Pycelle is a creep to be honest

• I always knew she seemed to stand out a little when seeing that episode for the first time..

• edited December 2014

Not necessarily. Telltale already had the license when they filmed the Episodes I believe.

Or (more likely), Telltale thought like the OP that she was a good character to use because of that line and based the game character off of her. And HBO agreed they can use her character. I doubt though that she was the one who poisoned it. I believe that it was confirmed it were Lady Olenna and Littlefinger.

YoungWolf posted: »

Good find! I assume it's just a coincidence though.

• Who says that's Mira? Just because she has similar clothes? I watched the show I don't remember them saying her name

• I think Telltale might have based Mira off of her because she had this line that could be interpreted very differently. Maybe we'll have to tell Pyrcelle to fuck off in this Episode because he tries to hit on Mira...ugh.

Who says that's Mira? Just because she has similar clothes? I watched the show I don't remember them saying her name

• Wearing handmaiden clothing doesn't automatically make it her. Still a cool find though.

• The hair is the same too. But you're right, not confirmed.

Wearing handmaiden clothing doesn't automatically make it her. Still a cool find though.

• Yes, it was Lady Olenna who arranged for Littlefinger to do it. Littlefinger had the poison smuggled in on an unsuspecting Sansa, who without her knowledge transferred it to Olenna, who then poisoned Joffrey.

Not necessarily. Telltale already had the license when they filmed the Episodes I believe. Or (more likely), Telltale thought like the OP

• edited December 2014

She has the same hair, the in-game face looks as 'telltaled' as Tyrion and Cersei.

And her handmaiden clothing is quite unique, with the leather 'jacket' over a dress of the same color. Also leaving the shoulders and arms uncovered.

Alt text

Plus, she was 'way at the back', where Margaery supposedly placed her and Sera.

Start believing now. It makes more sense than Rodrik being alive (although there is a small possibility there, I won't deny it now that I've seen logical theories about him being a prisoner).

Wearing handmaiden clothing doesn't automatically make it her. Still a cool find though.

• If we had the script it could help, depending on wether they name her there or not. The IMDb transcription only lists her as "servant girl", so the possibilty could be.

• So people who read the books, did Margaery's handmaidens where ever mentioned there? Im pretty sure thats her, the clothing and looks are quit spot on. Hopefully we will get that scene in game as well and I can say to Pycelle to fuck off. Always hated that guy, hes always kissing the ass of all the worst people Joffrey, Cersei while they despise him.

• wink

She has the same hair, the in-game face looks as 'telltaled' as Tyrion and Cersei. And her handmaiden clothing is quite unique, with the

• Margaery spends most of her time with a large group of female cousins and friends, but I dont remember any handmaidens mentioned by name. There's a theory that Pycelle was providing moon tea (westerosi morning after pill) for one of Marg's handmaidens, or for Marg herself but its not clear from the books

So people who read the books, did Margaery's handmaidens where ever mentioned there? Im pretty sure thats her, the clothing and looks are qu

• Plus both outfits have that "House Tyrell" look, blue-green, no sleeves.

She has the same hair, the in-game face looks as 'telltaled' as Tyrion and Cersei. And her handmaiden clothing is quite unique, with the

• I'll start believing when it's confirmed and not pointless speculation.

• It all indicates to this. Really.

I'll start believing when it's confirmed and not pointless speculation.

• In that case you won't have to believe at all.

• Well aren't you a positive person.

There is a lot of evidence pointing to this, I find it hard to not believe that's Mira.

• Yeah, a handmaiden wearing a handmaiden outfit...INSANE!!!!!!

It all indicates to this. Really.

• Okay...?

SethFourTen posted: »

In that case you won't have to believe at all.

• edited December 2014

That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. You have no proof, but you're free to make any assumptions you like.

Well aren't you a positive person. There is a lot of evidence pointing to this, I find it hard to not believe that's Mira.

• edited December 2014

Although we are entitled to our opinions you can not state I have no evidence for that to be Mira, at this point you are making yourself blind to it.

That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. You have no proof, but you're free to make any assumptions you like.

• Don't forget to mention that the handmaiden outfit looks the exact same as the one of the actress in the show. And that Mira's face looks like the Telltale version of the show girl. And that she has the same hair, same length and same color. If you call that no evidence, then I don't know what is.

I find it hard to believe that isn't Mira.

Yeah, a handmaiden wearing a handmaiden outfit...INSANE!!!!!!

• It will work like this:

• He sexually assualts you

• You get to choose between 4 options

• Whatever you would have said is interrupted by Cersei

• You walk away saying 'Your Grace.'

WalkerHH93 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clZVtEmG3Kc

• Similar clothes, similar hair, same location etc. etc.

Who says that's Mira? Just because she has similar clothes? I watched the show I don't remember them saying her name

• edited December 2014

Your only evidence is that a handmaiden is wearing a handmaiden outfit. That isn't much proof. Feel free to insinuate I am "blind" though, anything to give your opinion some credibility, right?

Although we are entitled to our opinions you can not state I have no evidence for that to be Mira, at this point you are making yourself blind to it.

• Are you kidding me?

Seriously not all handmaiden outfits look like that... You know what i'm not going to waste time on you, here:

Don't forget to mention that the handmaiden outfit looks the exact same as the one of the actress in the show. And that Mira's face looks like the Telltale version of the show girl. And that she has the same hair, same length and same color. If you call that no evidence, then I don't know what is.

Your only evidence is that a handmaiden is wearing a handmaiden outfit. That isn't much proof. Feel free to insinuate I am "blind" though, anything to give your opinion some credibility, right?

• edited December 2014

All the handmaidens have been wearing that same exact outfit. So what does that prove? Oh wow! You're right, she is a white girl with brown hair. That's so incredibly rare that it must be Mira. Good call. I think this is Mira too! Can you confirm it for me? XD

Alt text

Two Mira's?!?!

Alt text

Don't forget to mention that the handmaiden outfit looks the exact same as the one of the actress in the show. And that Mira's face looks li

• So all brunettes in Kingslanding are named Mira?

Flog61 posted: »

Similar clothes, similar hair, same location etc. etc.

• edited December 2014

Please! Feel free to post a picture of one of Margery's handmaidens wearing a different outfit. Don't be shy! ;)

Oh btw, I found another pic of "Mira". lmao!

Alt text

Are you kidding me? Seriously not all handmaiden outfits look like that... You know what i'm not going to waste time on you, here:

• [removed]

Please! Feel free to post a picture of one of Margery's handmaidens wearing a different outfit. Don't be shy! Oh btw, I found another pic of "Mira". lmao!

• edited December 2014

Here's another pic of Mira...

Alt text

Yep, she is a white female in a handmaiden outfit...MUST BE HER!!!

• [removed]

Here's another pic of Mira... Yep, she is a white female in a handmaiden outfit...MUST BE HER!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.