Mira was in the show

Comments

• Fair enough. I guess we'll only really know for sure when the game gets to the purple wedding.

There was another scene where my supposed Mira walked past arm in arm with another girl who looked like Sera but the problem was Sera's clothing is a lot less distinctive so I didn't feel safe claiming she was there too.

But how cool would it be if Telltale and the TV show producers were so dedicated to giving fans cool Easter eggs they crafted this one a year and a half in advance?

I'll start believing when it's confirmed and not pointless speculation.

• OMG! Mira has a twin sister!!!!! CONFIRMED!!!!!

Alt text

• And yet you keep going, I'll wait for you to grow up, good bye.

OMG! Mira has a twin sister!!!!! CONFIRMED!!!!!

• edited December 2014

Except her hair isn't nearly as similar to Miras as the other girls hair is. Lol. You should probably think these things through next time.

Also, that dress isn't even the same, the hell are you talking about?

Here's another pic of Mira... Yep, she is a white female in a handmaiden outfit...MUST BE HER!!!

• Let me know when you have a picture of one of Margery's handmaidens wearing something that isn't that same outfit. Thanks!

And yet you keep going, I'll wait for you to grow up, good bye.

• edited December 2014

Really? I thought if you were a Caucasian handmaiden with hair past your shoulders, that it automatically made you Mira. That's what you people have been trying to push at least.

Well it is the same handmaiden dress, but you can pretend otherwise. It really makes no difference to me.

Green613 posted: »

Except her hair isn't nearly as similar to Miras as the other girls hair is. Lol. You should probably think these things through next time. Also, that dress isn't even the same, the hell are you talking about?

• As you can clearly see I've laid it out pretty easily for you. The similar things are in green and the not similar things are in red. As you can clearly see the only clothes they all share in common are the skirts, other than that both Mira and the girl thought to be Mira by the OP (and a lot of people) share the exact same clothing while the girl you're trying to show as Mira, is not.

Alt text

Really? I thought if you were a Caucasian handmaiden with hair past your shoulders, that it automatically made you Mira. That's what you peo

• I want to believe!

• All the ones with the exact same hair, in the same style, wearing the same clothes, with similar features, yeah, it's a possibility.

So all brunettes in Kingslanding are named Mira?

• I wanted to leave this alone because I'm not going twist your arm are force you to agree with me on this.

But the girl in me can't let one thing go- no high born bitch is going be caught dead wearing the same dress; even if they are handmaidens.

Alt text

Their dresses are all similarly cut, but each is unique.

Really? I thought if you were a Caucasian handmaiden with hair past your shoulders, that it automatically made you Mira. That's what you peo

• Not all the handmaidens wear the same outfit. In fact, I haven't seen any other handmaidens wearing cloths like that. It's the exact same clothes, exact same hair, and similar facial features. I'd say there's a pretty good chance that it's Mira. In fact, I see no reason for it not to be Mira, it's been confirmed that she'll at least be at the Royal Wedding, so this makes perfect sense.

Wearing handmaiden clothing doesn't automatically make it her. Still a cool find though.

• Um... There is no "handmaiden outfit". They all wear different clothes, so... Making that your main point for it not being Mira, not the smartest. I mean, this is pretty clear, not sure why you think it wouldn't be Mira, would you care to explain?

Your only evidence is that a handmaiden is wearing a handmaiden outfit. That isn't much proof. Feel free to insinuate I am "blind" though, anything to give your opinion some credibility, right?

• I wish that a telltale staff confirmed this

• So when she isn't wearing that same article of brown, does she stop being Mira?

Alt text

I am not trying to say that she can't possibly be that character, but I just feel some people are reaching. To each his own at the end of the day.

Green613 posted: »

As you can clearly see I've laid it out pretty easily for you. The similar things are in green and the not similar things are in red. As you

• edited December 2014

It's all the same theme dude and they have all been in different colors. I've been explaining in each one of my posts, I am not repeating myself. Read them or don't.

Zyphon posted: »

Um... There is no "handmaiden outfit". They all wear different clothes, so... Making that your main point for it not being Mira, not the smartest. I mean, this is pretty clear, not sure why you think it wouldn't be Mira, would you care to explain?

• Yet you see a blonde in a green outfit in one scene and not in the other. So you need to stop acting like they are power rangers and all wear the same color all the time.

jokerofish posted: »

I wanted to leave this alone because I'm not going twist your arm are force you to agree with me on this. But the girl in me can't let on

• Yes, everyone seems to be rather impressed that a there can be a white brunette with hair past her shoulders in Kingslanding. I don't think it automatically makes it Mira. Also please cut the "similar features"angle. You are seeing a profile shot with her eyes closed and hear head tucked down. They both look generic, that's about it.

All the ones with the exact same hair, in the same style, wearing the same clothes, with similar features, yeah, it's a possibility.

• that is a completely different color....

All the handmaidens have been wearing that same exact outfit. So what does that prove? Oh wow! You're right, she is a white girl with brown

• edited December 2014

Studied both the game model and the TV episode for some minutes and that's 100% Mira. Hope this means we'll be able to play The Purple Wedding. Can't wait to see Joffrey fucking die again but in Telltale style this time.

• This isn't directed towards one single user, but please try to behave guys. If you want to constructively criticize another member's argument, that is fine. However, please refrain from personally insulting other members in the process. If you don't like another member's tone or comments, please flag their post(s) instead of publicly commenting on their style of posting, as this can potentially instigate arguments. Thanks.

Are you kidding me? Seriously not all handmaiden outfits look like that... You know what i'm not going to waste time on you, here:

• Nice catch.

• edited December 2014

This is a bit unrelated, but according to the Game of Thrones wiki, during the wedding, Ethan's death is mentioned.

• The look of the lady from the show and the TT Mira are similar , I just wonder why a handmaiden would wear the same dress on a normal day and at the royal wedding. The handmaidens were also from noble houses I think they would have a wardrobe that allowed for different dresses for special ocassions. But perhaps Mira will be falsely accused of helping in the death plot.

• Doesn't mean anything. You don't think people can have the same clothes, hair, or be in the same location?

Flog61 posted: »

Similar clothes, similar hair, same location etc. etc.

• People are just blind they just want to believe it's her when most likely it isn't.

Yes, everyone seems to be rather impressed that a there can be a white brunette with hair past her shoulders in Kingslanding. I don't think

• Still similar outfits. Besides I'm pretty sure more than one person can wear the clothes Mira wear. Pretty sure it isn't excluded to her >_>

Jewfreeus posted: »

that is a completely different color....

• I'm with Prince_Charming on this one. Just because she has brunette hair and similar clothes doesn't automatically make it her. I'm not saying it isn't her. Hell it might be, but don't act like it's fact that it's her till we have confirmation. Heck I hope it's her because that would be really interesting and cool that TTG did that.

• Someone else posted a video clip of the entire scene that gives a better look at the character than that screenshot, so no, I'm not going to drop the "similar features" thing, because it's true.

Also, exact same clothes, exact same hair. If it were just that she were white and had brown hair past her shoulders, then I'd be agreeing with you, but you seem determined to not acknowledge that there's clearly a little more to that, eh, whatever, I'd rather not waste anymore (minimal)effort explaining what any person could see, something that really has no reason being up for debate. Mira will be at the wedding. In the show, a character for looks exactly like Mira in every conceivable way is at the wedding.

The connection is not that hard to make.

Yes, everyone seems to be rather impressed that a there can be a white brunette with hair past her shoulders in Kingslanding. I don't think

• Yes, they all have similar color clothes, but that's not what people are pointing out, it's more that it's literally the exact same clothes, exact same hair, and very similar features, really, I don't see any differenes between this character and Mira.

Regardless, I've made my stance, you've made yours(though backed by nothing but speculation for the sake of speculation, but whatever, that's fine), and I suppose we'll see when the event appears in the game, I assume this will be around Episode... 3, probably. Or even 2. If this series is supposed to go from the end of Season 3 to the beginning of Season 5, then it will have to be somewhere around there.

So I guess we'll have to wait for a confirmation, but in the case of this argument, evidence, even just minimal evidence, beats pure doubt and speculation based on nothing.

It's all the same theme dude and they have all been in different colors. I've been explaining in each one of my posts, I am not repeating myself. Read them or don't.

• Exact same hair, exact same style, exact same clothes, similar features*

I'm with Prince_Charming on this one. Just because she has brunette hair and similar clothes doesn't automatically make it her. I'm not sayi

• Same hair, exact.style, exact clothEs- lots of people can have similar hair,style, and clothes.

And similar features lol sure if you say so even though we only see half of her.

Exact same hair, exact same style, exact same clothes, similar features*

• Yeah I tried to find the scene were they say: "I wouldn't want to be a Forrester." but I couldn't. According to the wiki it should be right before the dwarf show in season 4 episode 2.

• edited December 2014

Yeah that's why i started watching the episode and noticed Mira in the first place. I couldn't hear it either but maybe it's one of those things you need headphones to hear.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Yeah I tried to find the scene were they say: "I wouldn't want to be a Forrester." but I couldn't. According to the wiki it should be right before the dwarf show in season 4 episode 2.

• Alt text

There she is again, and she seems to have found some company. And yes yes, not confirmed, just assuming that it's her.

• It could be her. I don't know I just find it hard to believe. maybe that person she's holding onto is a person that can help like the coal boy said.

There she is again, and she seems to have found some company. And yes yes, not confirmed, just assuming that it's her.

• Are they all? Shae was no noble as far as I know from the show.

Nikeswish posted: »

The look of the lady from the show and the TT Mira are similar , I just wonder why a handmaiden would wear the same dress on a normal day an

• You can watch the episode for a better look at her. Regardless, I believe that it's pretty clearly her, I only wanted to point out that what you were saying is similar, is actually pretty much exact.

But, difference of opinion, doesn't matter, we'll probably see soon enough.

Same hair, exact.style, exact clothEs- lots of people can have similar hair,style, and clothes. And similar features lol sure if you say so even though we only see half of her.

• I really can't believe you found it! I am a major fan of GoT and i would've never remembered. I posted a theory somewhere that she may be accused of working with Tyrion to poison Jofrey but i don't Jaime will save her. Now i am even more linked to that opinion.

• I don't get why she needs help anyway. As handmaiden to Margery she is very safe, unlike the rest of her family.

It could be her. I don't know I just find it hard to believe. maybe that person she's holding onto is a person that can help like the coal boy said.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.