Mira was in the show

Comments

• We'll see... ;)

Seems to me Mira wasn't on the show. Taletalle just stole for Mira one costume warn on show by few different background girls. Different girls wearing some costume, even that costume be distinctive one, doesnt make a character on the show.

• Stop da hate now, #Ferguson #haters #livinmylife

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Oh, i see. You're delusional, i'll stop wasting my time then.

• Confirmed tyrion and eddard stark episode 2

Stop da hate now, #Ferguson #haters #livinmylife

• lol

Endrik posted: »

So are mira and sera the girls in the orgy with Oberyn? This is the real question, people

• HOOOOOLYYY SHIIIEEEEET, IT'SSS SERAAA !

#TEAM_SERA

This pretty much confirms it. It cant be pure coincidence.

• She'll be questioned, I am almost 100% sure.

Jewfreeus posted: »

i still seriously doubt it if she is suspected we would have 100% heard about it on the show

• It seems to me that they may have taken their inspiration from some of these images, even the hairstyles look the same!

• the same girl wears that costume across multiple scenes and episodes. (But, I will admit the fact costume departments tailor make all their clothes so extra very rarely switch costumes )

But honestly I dunno why people are so determine to believe it's just a conscience. Because, the only thing at stake here is whether or not you believe that the game and show developers are working together to give fans the best experience they possibly can. And I like to they they are- so I believe that's Mira.

Seems to me Mira wasn't on the show. Taletalle just stole for Mira one costume warn on show by few different background girls. Different girls wearing some costume, even that costume be distinctive one, doesnt make a character on the show.

• Only one thing evident from all the photos on this thread - its NOT same girl in multiple scene and episodes but clearly very different extras girls wearing same costume, consisting from dress and wig.

Those girls not even look a like.

My presumtion they've just made "Mira's costume" which is probably better call "random extra costume" and then they've assigning it to random extras girls in random episodes. There is probably lot of different random extra costumes switched by random extra girls though the series. They've probably made like hundred of different random costumes weared by different random people.

That doesn't make Mira character in the show. They've didn't even bother to hire same extra to wear that costume.

jokerofish posted: »

the same girl wears that costume across multiple scenes and episodes. (But, I will admit the fact costume departments tailor make all their

• I agree that the girls don't look the same, the one with Oberyn is clearly different girl than the one with Pycelle BUT if you ask me that is also different costume, just looks a little bit same.

Only one thing evident from all the photos on this thread - its NOT same girl in multiple scene and episodes but clearly very different extr

• Unnamed. The myth lives on.

Myth busted. GG.

• haha I think you take it way too seriously..my guess is they probably looked for some servant girl who had a line or two and was shown in the show for a brief moment to model Mira after so fans we'll find that little easter egg and will do,well basically exactly what we're doing right now.

BTW,that Tyrell girl who's supposedly Sera from the wiki link is more of a confirmation if anything...she's one of Margaery's cousins so why wouldn't a cousin of hers be her handmaiden? Makes a lot of sense to me at least.

• That's not the same girl? It doesn't even say there that she would have been in s4e2.

Myth busted. GG.

• It says apparently one of Margaery's cousins. Clearly who has written that has made the conclusion based on the books (where Margy is surrounded by cousins) but as we know show is not the books. She doesn't even look like Sera though so why would Sera be based on her?

I don't understand why wouldn't the girl in show be Mira? I mean Mira will most likely be in those weddings. I guess it's pointless to argue about it, we'll just have to see...

Upshaw posted: »

haha I think you take it way too seriously..my guess is they probably looked for some servant girl who had a line or two and was shown in th

• dude what I meant was that I also think that is Mira and I think that when they created Mira they looked for a servant girl who wast shown for a few seconds to based Mira on so they could do that scene with her in the game..just for a little easter egg and to connect the game with the show..

It says apparently one of Margaery's cousins. Clearly who has written that has made the conclusion based on the books (where Margy is surrou

• Oh ok :D Yeah that seems reasonable. I would be surprised if we would ever see Mira in the show again, probably just this one easter egg as you said.

Upshaw posted: »

dude what I meant was that I also think that is Mira and I think that when they created Mira they looked for a servant girl who wast shown f

• Both sides seem plausible. It could have been planned or that could be one of hundreds of handmaidens that likely live in King's Landing. Not sure why you would resort to name calling, especially one so offensive.

Looks like Prince_Charming is retarded

• It really looks like Mira. Why is it so hard to belive for you?

Please! Feel free to post a picture of one of Margery's handmaidens wearing a different outfit. Don't be shy! Oh btw, I found another pic of "Mira". lmao!

• Guess that means she's recovered?

I'm surprised she's laughing in that scene (which mocks Robb Stark, her families former liege lord).

There she is again, and she seems to have found some company. And yes yes, not confirmed, just assuming that it's her.

• True, but who actually put the poison in Joffrey's cup? I dont think it was Olenna since it would be highly risky and she doesn't seem the type to take unnecesary risks. She was probably the mastermind, toghether with Baelish, so someone else had to do the dirty work, maybe Mira? Seems plausible since she is in the employ of Maergery and thus the Tyrells making her a natural choice for Olenna while also allowing her acces to whatever was served at the wedding as Maegery's handmaiden. So it could work but idk if telltale would/could go for that

• Vazquez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flog61 posted: »

Similar clothes, similar hair, same location etc. etc.

• Keep in mind that this is all especulation, but it seems like Mira is hiding something (the knife maybe?) and is discobered by Pycelle. She manages to fake an illness, and that's where we start the scene. Then again, maybe it's just Pycelle beeing a creep'o.

• edited February 2015

I wonder if Telltale will really recreate the wedding?

With how their episodes have to fit so much stuff in a small time period, would they really recreate something we've already seen?

I'm too familiar with Telltale to feel that they would take the easier route.

I'm expecting a time skip, or that somehow Mira won't be able to attend.

Well, maybe they'll reuse lines from the show so that they won't have to summon all the actors involved just for that scene.

• Sera Flower hahaha. Maybe we get to extort Seras father to get tha money.

HOOOOOLYYY SHIIIEEEEET, IT'SSS SERAAA ! #TEAM_SERA

• Okay, Mira didn't poison Jofferey, that's all I'm going to say, I know who did poison Jofferey, but I don't want to spoil it.

• Does she laugh? I guess I should go check the scene again but I don't remember her laughing in it.

Guess that means she's recovered? I'm surprised she's laughing in that scene (which mocks Robb Stark, her families former liege lord).

• edited February 2015

See:

2:30 into the video you can see her smiling and whispering to the person beside her (who her arm is around). The person beside her is laughing and clapping.

From the clip I can't really make out if she's "laughing" as such, but she's certainly upbeat about the situation and doesn't appear to be remotely emotional - I'm assuming this is because the role of Mira in the game was possibly inspired off of this actress? The game wasn't in development at the time of filming so..

Does she laugh? I guess I should go check the scene again but I don't remember her laughing in it.

• Olenna Tyrell.

Okay, Mira didn't poison Jofferey, that's all I'm going to say, I know who did poison Jofferey, but I don't want to spoil it.

• edited February 2015

Holy shit! I can't wait to see that little bastard get killed by poison again. >:)

• It's pretty fitting that Sera gets to see the 'Red Viper' like she wanted to.

• edited February 2015

But one question firends ,:( why whould she need medical advice ? admitting she asked maester pycelle
    , who could be injured ?

• edited February 2015

She might not necessarily be injured, also it's Maester Pycelle who is bothering her...

Clearly she didn't take Cersei's advice if we assume that it is her who appears in later scenes as slightly later on in the episode she can be seen walking past Cersei and later smiling whilst the 'war of the 5 kings' takes place.

alikir34 posted: »

But one question firends ,:( why whould she need medical advice ? admitting she asked maester pycelle , who could be injured ?

• Maybe she really asked for medical advice for her arm (it looks wounded after the encounter with Damien), but Pyrcelle was like:

'Medical advice...huehehehe...3:)'

She might not necessarily be injured, also it's Maester Pycelle who is bothering her... Clearly she didn't take Cersei's advice if we ass

• That is definitley not her though?

Myth used shield and wasn't busted.

Myth busted. GG.

• This would be cool. Can't recall ever seeing what were basically 2 extras ever again, so I don't see any reason for it to not be Mira and Sera. But I agree with those who say the facial resemblance is a bit of a stretch.

Still hoping TTG turns this into an Easter egg though. :)

• That's rediculus we already know that it was lady O'lenna

Holy shit my predictions about Mira possibly being the one to poison Joffrey is getting more probable!

• Just going to tell you what I told someone else who already told me this.

To be fair on my part I know zero about GoT...Except the Red and Purple Wedding.

• MRW all these posts Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.