Mira was in the show

Comments

• Wrong color dress, no vest, not the same facial features, wrong hair color (That girl is an auburn), wrong hair style, older.

Checkmate.

Still similar outfits. Besides I'm pretty sure more than one person can wear the clothes Mira wear. Pretty sure it isn't excluded to her >_>

• ...it doesn't confirm it 100%, nothing is 100% confirmed.

But for her to have the same appearance, job and location seems extremely coincidental.

Doesn't mean anything. You don't think people can have the same clothes, hair, or be in the same location?

• Eh, I wouldn't trust the wiki. You know how it is, anyone can edit it. I think someone is just trolling us.

jokerofish posted: »

Yeah that's why i started watching the episode and noticed Mira in the first place. I couldn't hear it either but maybe it's one of those things you need headphones to hear.

• unlike the rest of her family.

That's the problem.

Velorian posted: »

I don't get why she needs help anyway. As handmaiden to Margery she is very safe, unlike the rest of her family.

• To be fair on my part I know zero about GoT...Except the Red and Purple Wedding.

• LOL nope. Peter Baelish and Olenna Tyrell.

Holy shit my predictions about Mira possibly being the one to poison Joffrey is getting more probable!

• Man, I really, really want this to be true.

• Nice find! I hope this is confirmed

• Might want to put show spoilers on that, but yeah you're right.

• I really hope this is confirmed. Headcanon Accepted.

• Looks like Prince_Charming is retarded

All the handmaidens have been wearing that same exact outfit. So what does that prove? Oh wow! You're right, she is a white girl with brown

• Margaery's handmaidens are known for being chickens who are usually part of orgies and stuff, but that's Cersei's POV.

So people who read the books, did Margaery's handmaidens where ever mentioned there? Im pretty sure thats her, the clothing and looks are qu

• Mira is probably going to be a suspect of Joffrey's murder.

• Lol that's Sansa in a maids outfit not Mira. Sansa escaped after killing Joffery and now with that other guy who pushed his wife in the hole in season 4.

• edited January 2015

Uhh what? That clearly isn't Sansa, Sansa is actually in this event and doesn't look anything like that. Plus littlefinger does the thing after the purple wedding happens (which is the event we're talking about).

Lol that's Sansa in a maids outfit not Mira. Sansa escaped after killing Joffery and now with that other guy who pushed his wife in the hole in season 4.

• Sansa stark confirmed episode 2 same dress and hair

Lol that's Sansa in a maids outfit not Mira. Sansa escaped after killing Joffery and now with that other guy who pushed his wife in the hole in season 4.

• It's not Mira. Don't believe me check it out.

Green613 posted: »

Uhh what? That clearly isn't Sansa, Sansa is actually in this event and doesn't look anything like that. Plus littlefinger does the thing after the purple wedding happens (which is the event we're talking about).

• edited January 2015

are you serious? that looks nothing like sansa and sansa is at the main table with tyrion, tywin etc at the time that picture is before joffery is killed

• edited January 2015

i doubt it since tyrion is blamed for it and locked up and put on trial for it although she may be at the trial

Mira is probably going to be a suspect of Joffrey's murder.

• Okay, my bad then. No need to curse me out.

Jewfreeus posted: »

are you serious? that looks nothing like sansa and sansa is at the main table with tyrion, tywin etc at the time that picture is before joffery is killed

• It's definitely not Sansa though, lol.

It's not Mira. Don't believe me check it out.

• not even cursing you out but ok whatever

Okay, my bad then. No need to curse me out.

• In the books sansa actually went down to talk to tyrion and he was sitting about where sansa is standing on the picture above, If om not mistaken confirmed

• Sorry, I was eating when I saw your reply. I hope you forgive me friend.

not even cursing you out but ok whatever

• No, that's not Sansa.

• We are viewing the picture from behind sansa and tyrion. You can see their heads in the forefront of the frame.

In the books sansa actually went down to talk to tyrion and he was sitting about where sansa is standing on the picture above, If om not mistaken confirmed

• dw its all good

Sorry, I was eating when I saw your reply. I hope you forgive me friend.

• Looks more like thoose heads is eddard stark and katalys stark, at least then sat in that place in the books

Arya_Stupid posted: »

We are viewing the picture from behind sansa and tyrion. You can see their heads in the forefront of the frame.

• That has to be Mira, no one wears that ugly vest in all of the seven kingdoms.

• Yeah, Tyrion is blamed but she can be a suspect of helping him or something. Come on, she's very untrustworthy at everyone's eyes.

• What? I cant understand what you are trying to say. Eddard Stark has been dead for 4 books and 3 seasons already at this point.

Looks more like thoose heads is eddard stark and katalys stark, at least then sat in that place in the books

• i still seriously doubt it if she is suspected we would have 100% heard about it on the show

Yeah, Tyrion is blamed but she can be a suspect of helping him or something. Come on, she's very untrustworthy at everyone's eyes.

• Ned stark was poisoned at the purple wedding by catelyn, read the books and stop try to put me down

Arya_Stupid posted: »

What? I cant understand what you are trying to say. Eddard Stark has been dead for 4 books and 3 seasons already at this point.

• Alt text
    Sera is with her too.

• This pretty much confirms it. It cant be pure coincidence.

Sera is with her too.

• What a terrible troll

Ned stark was poisoned at the purple wedding by catelyn, read the books and stop try to put me down

• edited January 2015

Looks like this prince ....got SHREKT

SUNGLASSES

Looks like Prince_Charming is retarded

• Oh, i see. You're delusional, i'll stop wasting my time then.

Ned stark was poisoned at the purple wedding by catelyn, read the books and stop try to put me down

• So are mira and sera the girls in the orgy with Oberyn? This is the real question, people

• edited January 2015

Seems to me Mira wasn't on the show.

Taletalle just stole for Mira one costume warn on show by few different background girls.

Different girls wearing some costume, even that costume be distinctive one, doesnt make a character on the show.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.