Mira was in the show

1235»

Comments

• edited February 2015

Whisper I know. It's a good thing you put a spoiler tag or a lot of people would have been angry.....

• Could this be Mira attending Cersei's trail in the background (assuming she survives season 1?)

• I doubt they are both easter-eggs but...Who knows? It could be a possibility.
    I like above all Mira on the scenario of the Sept of Balor If you make the right choices Mira could end as a trusted advisor to the Tyrell Family
    (Claim loyalty to her on episode 1,Don't forge the letter,Don't steal from her and Betray Sera) if this choices were not followed Sera would be the one with Tyrell trust and the handmaiden on the sept.You could even meet,Olenna Tyrell or Mace along with the situations that can be produced on this plot.

This would be a possible little sub-plot along season two or even(let me dream) if Telltale decides to make season three.

• I'm not liking Mira's chances in the next season. I doubt Morgryn would let Mira back into Tyrell service especially since they'll be in hot water with the High Sparrow. Though I am curious as to how that will effect Mira (if she's alive) and Sera (if you didn't get her fired).

• edited August 2017

Look at it in another way... Morgryn wouldn't let Mira's influence with the Tyrell go away;I think of him as a cunning man who takes opportunities,Moreover if Mira has the fully family favor(with the marriage the rumors that concerned Maergary faded away).

A path to an alternative intrigue story in King's Landing is still possible,also it's a form to explain on the game the Tyrell's downfall...Perhaps even affecting the Glenmores and their own alliances.

I'm not liking Mira's chances in the next season. I doubt Morgryn would let Mira back into Tyrell service especially since they'll be in ho

Sign in to comment in this discussion.