Children of the Cataclysm (Interactive Story)

edited January 2015 in Forum Games

This is my third active story right now and I'm excited to start it.

The story is about a group of Space Soldiers that awaken in a dead prison after the events known as The Cataclysm of which is a civil war of the Human Race which almost made Humans Extinct. Now the universe lays in ruin and the last Humans try and survive while being hunted by an alien race known as The Retari. The Human Race still fights a civil war and still threatens to kill itself, now The Children of the Cataclysm as they are called must find out the past and stop The Retari.

Factions-

• The Children of the Cataclysm
  • The White Wolves (Merc Group)
  • The Revengers (Merc Group)
  • The Titans (Merc Group)
  • Civilians
  • The Empire
  • The States (Rebels)

Character Template:

• Name
  • Faction
  • Personality
  • Appearance
  • Way they fight (Weapons, Skills, Teamplayer or Solo?)

I await your characters...

The CotC aren't Children it's just a name!

Comments

• Name: Natasha Mirnov

Codename: Alpha

Faction: the Titans

Personality: kind, caring, loveable.

Appearance: tall, slim, blonde hair, Greg eyes, red lipstick, Russian

Weapon: semi auto rifle

Skills: persuasion

Team player.

Sasha sochov. (Natasha's girlfriend)

Female

Codename: Kilo

Faction: the Titans

Personality: kind, likeable, agreeable, takes care of her own.

Appearance: tall, brown hair, blue eyes, Russian.

Weapon: Bolt action sniper rifle

Skill: marksmanship

Team player.

• Awesome, and at first I thought they could be sisters but I could see his really working out as a couple. Thanks for the awesome characters!

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Natasha Mirnov Age:18 Gender: female Codename: Alpha Faction: the Titans Personality: kind, caring, loveable. Appear

• Can't wait to write it! :P

mr.quality posted: »

Your welcome! Can't wait to see the story.

• Your welcome! Can't wait to see the story.

Awesome, and at first I thought they could be sisters but I could see his really working out as a couple. Thanks for the awesome characters!

• edited January 2015

Name Santiago

Age 15

Codename SY

Faction Children of the Cataclysm

Personality Quite , Sad , Helpful , a bit coward , smart.

Appearance black short heddle hair , brown eyes , 5,5 feet tall

Weapons Violet laserblade

Skills Strategy and Run

Solo

Lost all his family. His parents because of the aliens and his silbings because of the civil war

• The people aren't children...It's just a name.

supersagig posted: »

Name Santiago Age 15 Codename SY Faction Children of the Cataclysm Personality Quite , Sad , Helpful , a bit coward , smart.

• That sounds awesome! I'm going to submit two or three characters tomorrow, since I have little time now. But I'm looking forward for this!

Glad you're excited, cant wait to get your characters!

By the way, the title and description slightly remind me of a certain song by miracleofsound :D Coincidence?

Didn't know you listened to him, but yes the basest of this story and title are from that song. I was going to finish the story then post it here for people to see the connection.

That sounds awesome! I'm going to submit two or three characters tomorrow, since I have little time now. But I'm looking forward for this! By the way, the title and description slightly remind me of a certain song by miracleofsound Coincidence?

• That sounds awesome! I'm going to submit two or three characters tomorrow, since I have little time now. But I'm looking forward for this!

By the way, the title and description slightly remind me of a certain song by miracleofsound :D Coincidence?

• I know. XD if you want me to change it , make him a rebel

The people aren't children...It's just a name.

• I know. XD if you want me to change it , make him a rebel

The people aren't children...It's just a name.

• You could make him a little bit older like 15 and keep him a CotC then I'm fine with it.

I know. XD if you want me to change it , make him a rebel

• Thanks for the character and...

Pew-Pew The Ultra Flashy Gun .69

This is going to become a joke.

FauDeef posted: »

Name: Marco di Irater Codename: Polo Age: 24 Faction: The States Personality: Helpful, tries to joke, braveish Appearance: Re

• edited January 2015

Name: Marco di Irater

Codename: Polo

Faction: The States

Personality: Helpful, tries to joke, braveish

Appearance: Red shirt, black hair and a badass mustache

Way he fights: Teamplayer and uses the Pew-Pew, The Ultra Flashy Gun .69 He's stealthy only at night or at moist locations.

• What is COTC??

You could make him a little bit older like 15 and keep him a CotC then I'm fine with it.

• Children of the Cataclysm.

And could you change him back to be apart of the Children like he was originally, I think it could be a cool part of it.

What is COTC??

• edited January 2015

Name Golly Yorken

Age 55

Codename GY-55

Faction The States

Personality Cold , Smart , Jealous , Sadistic.

Appearance blonde long curly hair , white eyes , white skin , 4,5 feet tall

Way they fight (Weapons, Skills, Teamplayer or Solo?) Rifle , Kill and Strategy , Teamplayer

• K then :P

Children of the Cataclysm. And could you change him back to be apart of the Children like he was originally, I think it could be a cool part of it.

• Mark Hugoson

Codename: Queso

Fraction: The Revengers

Personality: Outgoing, Cautious (Always carries a weapon), Flirts with Women a lot (To try and put the death of his wife behind him)

Appearance: Gray Hair, Wears black leather jacket, blue eyes, 5'8 feet tall

Way they fight: A variety of Guns, Grenade Launcher, skilled in hand to hand combat, Can fight alone but is also Teamplayer

• Thanks!

Name Golly Yorken Age 55 Codename GY-55 Faction The States Personality Cold , Smart , Jealous , Sadistic. Appearance blonde l

• Thanks amigo.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Mark Hugoson Age: 59 Codename: Queso Fraction: The Revengers Personality: Outgoing, Cautious (Always carries a weapon), Flirts w

• Name: Wake.

Age:30-50, really unknown, but he appears to be in that range.

Codename: Old-Grey.

Faction: The White Wolves.

Personality: Noble, honorable. Kind and caring to people he believes are trustworthy, or innocent. Cold and almost soulless to everyone besides children, and once again people he trusts and people he sees as innocent. Dislikes the whole "merc" agenda, though continues his work with them.

Appearance: Pure white hair, cold blue eyes, scar across his left eye.

Way they fight: Uses knifes and swords but is quite skillful in any type of weapon. Amazing at the "hunt or be hunted" kind of battles, and always seems to out smart his foes. Works great with both a team and on his own, though he would rather to go out solo if given the choice.

• Thanks.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Wake. Age:30-50, really unknown, but he appears to be in that range. Codename: Old-Grey. Faction: The White Wolves. Person

• Wake is a member of the White Wolves... Wake the White Wolf... Ya get :P

Thanks.

• I need to stop sharing Miracle of Sound to you all. XD

Wake is a member of the White Wolves... Wake the White Wolf... Ya get :P

• Nah don't stop sharing, it's too good to not share. :P

I need to stop sharing Miracle of Sound to you all. XD

• I was joking, I love it when people make inside references.

Nah don't stop sharing, it's too good to not share. :P

• Let it become!

Thanks for the character and... Pew-Pew The Ultra Flashy Gun .69 This is going to become a joke.

• edited February 2015

Like I promised, here are three characters. Hope you like them!

Name: Cormac Cameron

Codename: Harlequin

Faction: Children of the Cataclysm

Personality: Cormac is a genuinely friendly man, who is very talkative and makes friends easily. He is diplomatic, but also very witty. He has a strong dislike for needless violence, only using his weapons in self-defense. That said, he is highly charismatic and eloquent, able to deliver brutal verbal beatdowns to anyone who tries to give him a bad time. His natural charisma also helps him in manipulating people into getting what he wants. He likes to make light-hearted jokes with others, but is never impolite, unless he deals with people who are rude to him. Cormac loves to make new friends and is a serial womanizer. He often makes elaborate plans before taking an action, but he is also cheeky and overconfident with his plans always working. In a dangerous situation, he can think very quick to find solutions. Since he tends to be very over-confident, he believes his plans to always be the best and often has a hard time accepting any other possible ideas and solutions to a situation.

Appearance: Cormac is 6 feet tall and muscular. He has short red hair, hazel eyes and a is clean-shaven. His face looks quite plain and ordinary, but he has a charming smile. His codename comes from an extravagantly colourful dustcoat he is often wearing.

Way they fight: Cormac does not like to get into a fight. Instead he tries to solve problems with his charisma. He owns a revolver, which he can use with great efficiency, but prefers using it as the last resort. He would always try to talk his way out of a problem, but if pushed to a fight, he is surprisingly proficient in hand-to-hand combat.

Name: Josie Harper

Codename: Mockingbird

Faction: The States

Personality: Josie is a very jovial and oddly cheeful young woman. She is very sarcastic and loves to tease other people, albeit in a friendly way. Often she makes great jokes, sometimes at the expense of others, but she can also take it herself. She gets along very well with humorous people, but tends to be bored easily by humourless people. Behind her outgoing and friendly exterior, she is deeply troubled and angry over the death of her parents at the hands of the Empire. One of the few times where her jovial and funny exterior cracks is, when she talks about the Empire, which she hates with a fierce passion. When she is in a fight, she tends to act extremely swift and brutal as a coping mechanism of her anger, but she would never hurt innocent people or children udner any circumstances. She is also capable of mercy, albeit only with people who really deserve it. She has a hard time making close friends, but with them she tends to be very caring and compassionate.

Appearance: Josie is 5'5 tall, slender, and very athletic, with shoulder-length brown hair and olive skin. She has blue eyes and a few freckles on her face. Most times she smiles in a very friendly way, but when she talks about the empire, her smile fades and is instead replaced by a sorrowful frown. She has a beautiful singing voice which, paired with her teasing attitude, led to her codename.

Way they fight: Josie fights with quick and brutal force. She always strikes where it hurts the most, but refuses to shoot at civilians. Her weapon of choice is a scoped assault rifle with a mounted rifle grenade. She also has a very clever way of fighting, trying to use her surroundings to her advantage.

Name: Nicholas Slider

Codename: Wraith

Faction: The Empire

Personality: Nicholas is a cold and almost emotionless man when he is on a mission. He has a very analytic mind and is dangerously intelligent. Despite being very pragmatic in the way he acts and fights, he also has a certain degree of honour, always upholding his end of a bargain and never killing anyone whom he wasn't ordered to kill or who doesn't pose a threat to him. He is an absolutely loyal Agent of the Empire and always does what he is tasked, without any second thoughts. In his service for the empire, he has no problems in doing morally despicable things, but in private he is an ordinary and very friendly man. He is also soft spoken and unfailingly polite in every situation. Even though he always does what he is tasked to do, he shows mercy to defeated enemies if it doesn't endanger his mission. He also has respect for anyone that is similarly intelligent to him, or able to beat him in any physical match and he loves a challenge. While he is on a mission, he is very focused on his goal and would not hesitate to do anything that is necessary to achieve it. He is capable of doing cruel things, but takes no joy in them, often getting quite melancholic and philosophical.

Appearance: Nicholas is 5'8 tall and very thin, almost gaunt. He is completely bald and incredibly pale, which gave him his codename. His natural eye colour is light blue. He often wears a stealth suit that makes him invisible for a short time. Despite his rather thin appearance, he is very athletic and highly agile.

Way they fight: Nicholas prefers to hit his enemies where they would expect it the least. He is a master of stealth and likes to infiltrate his enemies homes. He prefers to fight in very close quarters, using advanced martial arts training to overcome his foes. He has a strong dislike for guns, but loves to fight with poisoned knives or swords.

• edited January 2015

Name: Wacko Jacko

Codename: Rekt

Faction: The White Wolves.

Personality: Insane but smart a chaotic killer a great friend to have but a feared enemie not someone to be messed with

Appearance: Exactly like the governor

Way they fight: Anyway to survive

• Rekt

...Wat. :P

Markd4547 posted: »

Name: Wacko Jacko Age:38 Codename: Rekt Faction: The White Wolves. Personality: Insane but smart a chaotic killer a great friend

• These are amazing, thank you.

Like I promised, here are three characters. Hope you like them! Name: Cormac Cameron Age: 28 Codename: Harlequin Faction: Chil

• Oh yes, must get to this soon...

• Awakened 1-1

Gunfire, screams, bombs going off, and the smell of death all around. A man stands in the middle of field on fire, he's wearing a yellow armor suit with a lazer assault rifle in hand.

???-RUN!

A man in a grey armor suit yells as he runs into the smoke. The man in yellow starts running now too, they run past the remains of dead civilians and twisted scrap metal from a crashed ship nearby.

???- Only a little bit more.

Suddenly a large lazer blast from a gunship hits the ground in front of them and knocks them on their feet. The man in yellow gets knocked out... Suddenly a large noise wakes him up. The man is inside of a tank, it is filled with a gel and he realizes he is naked. He quickly tries to find a way out and finds that his lower part of his body is stuck in the gel. He notices a large button on the top of the tank and he hits it with his head. The tank door opens and he falls out with all the goo too. He looks around, he doesn't remember who he is or where he is. He looks around and notices other tanks...Some broken, some shut, some empty. He also notices some clothes near him and he quickly puts them on. He notices nothing but dead silence. He looks around, the place is empty except for the faint glow from some of the tanks still active, he starts to walk around but notices his ability to walk is weakened. He sees a hallway down the way with a light faintly on. He also notices a door to the side of the hallway, he has a small metal walkway leading to it from this side.

Choice

[Go down the hallway]

[Go to the door]

• [Go to the door]

Awesome Start!!

Awakened 1-1 Gunfire, screams, bombs going off, and the smell of death all around. A man stands in the middle of field on fire, he's wear

• What do you think is happening?

[Go to the door] Awesome Start!!

• Somebody is naked XD

What do you think is happening?

• Great observation skills.

Somebody is naked XD

• edited February 2015

[Go to the door]

Very nice start! I am excited how this will turn out :)

Awakened 1-1 Gunfire, screams, bombs going off, and the smell of death all around. A man stands in the middle of field on fire, he's wear

• [Go to the door]

This caught my attention, I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.