Children of the Cataclysm (Interactive Story)

1235»

Comments

• Personal backstory.....i am interasted.

Ahh David is there Any scene in which you don't get a head injury? Imagine him as Lee's clumsiness in episode one, as time goes on i

• I'm going to try and give everyone more light on their backstory, I feel as if this is my least strongest story just because I haven't given much character development.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Personal backstory.....i am interasted.

• Great chapter! I'm looking forward to meet that Wacko Jacko guy, he sounds like an... interesting person :D

Awakened 1-13 David- Of course! They're still Human. Richard- I'm glad you agree, I've talked with these men and women and they aren't

• Its still in the first 'episode' so sure its not THAT developed YET

I'm going to try and give everyone more light on their backstory, I feel as if this is my least strongest story just because I haven't given much character development.

• Awesome part!

Awakened 1-13 David- Of course! They're still Human. Richard- I'm glad you agree, I've talked with these men and women and they aren't

• great part!!!

• Awakened 1-14

David follows Andrew through the small jungle city. The small walkways were nothing like big cities before but they are enough for a group of people walk through. The buildings around the area look either destroyed, boarded up, or in poor shape.

David- This place has seen better days.

Andrew- The entire universe has, cities are either destroyed or enslaved. Small colonies are over run with pirates and criminals. Police forces that might as well be the colony's army are the only defense.

David- Now we have Mercs acting as soldiers for hire.

Andrew- That is the definition of a Mercenary.

David and Andrew walk through the streets until they get to a large square where many vendors were selling weapons and basic supplies. In the middle of the square was a destroyed Children Statue and in front of that was a previously goverment building now turned into a bar.

Andrew- Here. We are suppose to meet him here.

Andrew and David sat down and Andrew just looked around the place in disbelief.

David- Memories?

Andrew- Bad ones. Remember before the war...This place was a huge city, "Democratic Trading Port in the middle of the Lush Jungle"...The Children was the planet's protectors. The day...Everything happened...The city was attacked and most of it was destroyed and the planet was completely abandoned. The jungle over took it, when I came back for the first time, the planet had just started to recover and this much was returned...

David- Sucks...Doesn't it....To be the best one day and then nothing the next.

Andrew- Yeah...I just hop-

In the middle of Andrew's sentence, a commotion was heard in the square near the bar. A man was thrown out of the bar. Andrew and David run over to see a 6 foot tall man with short red hair and a colorful dustcoat in the middle of a group of heavily armed criminals.

Criminal- You motherfucker! You can't just leave after what you've done! You'll pay in blood!

???-Now, now, now, let's all just calm down and look at what we're doing. I really don't want to hurt all of you, your main man in there sexually assaulted the bartender....Now if I'm not mistaken, that's a crime here.

Criminal #2- Crime? Hahahaah, fuck you. This place is asking to be burned down, you don't want us to do that, do you? Not like you're the sheriff.

The man pulls back his duster to reveal a colony badge.

???- Just so happens...I am a sheriff. You know, I would be shitting myself if I were you. Now...I'm going to let you boys off with a warning , you all haven't done any crime yet so...We'll take this the easy way.

One of the 30 criminals jump at the man and the man quickly grabs him and smashes him on the ground, knocking him out immediately.

???- Hard way it is then...

The rest of the men quickly come at the man in great force, David runs in and assits the sheriff and soon Andrew following in his footsteps. The three take the mob on together soon spreading them out. David gets seperated from Andrew and takes on five men near the entrace to the bar. David knocks one out and then is knocked on the ground by one of them, a man then rushes out of the bar knocking one of the criminals on the ground saving David. The man takes out a knife and stabs the man in the eye. David jumps up and knocks out another man while the mysterious bar man takes another criminal by the neck and slits his neck. The last man pushes David onto the ground and starts to choke him. A bullet flies right between the man and David, David takes advantage of the situation and knocks the man off of him and then finishing him off. The remaining criminals run off from the four men. Andrew turns to the bar man and hugs him.

Andrew- Jack! How have you been?

Jack- Chillin...Killin...

Andrew- Lovely, we'll need that spirt.

The three then turn to the man in the colorful duster.

Andrew- But who are you?

???- Name's Cormac, lovely to meet you all.

David- So you're a Sheriff?

Cormac-...One of them. They're are five including me.

Andrew- Is that it?

Cormac- What were you expecting? Am I a disappointment?

Andrew- No...It's just-

Cormac- I was fucking with you. Yeah, sadly it's just us...The rest died with the original Sheriff in the Children's last return.

David- That...Sucks...We were looking for your help again.

Cormac- Again?

Andrew- Not the best place to talk about this...

Cormac-...Hmm...Where should we go then?

Choice

[The Bar]

[An alley]

[The Sheriff's Office]

• [The Bar] Why not have a drink? XD

Awesome chapter!

Awakened 1-14 David follows Andrew through the small jungle city. The small walkways were nothing like big cities before but they are eno

• YAY more parts :)

Awakened 1-14 David follows Andrew through the small jungle city. The small walkways were nothing like big cities before but they are eno

• [The sheriff's office]

Great part!

• [The Sheriff's Office]

Amazing part :D

• [The Sheriff's Office]

Holy hell I'm late >.>

• Awakened 1-15

David- Sheriff's Office, safest place, right?

Cormac- Not exactly but sure. Follow me gentlemen.

The four men: David, Andrew, Cormac, and Jack go through the streets all the way to the Sheriff's office. A small building protected by turrets and other various defenses.

Andrew- Expecting visitors?

Jack- Not us at least, haha, never us. That deal put us at peace.

Cormac- Yes, that deal. I agree with it, we couldn't keep this planet at peace for long. To be honest, the defensives are for either Bandits, Pirates, or Titans.

David- There's a difference?

Cormac- Is there a difference? Is there...Is this kid serious?

Cormac bursts out in laughter as he enters the Office and then points to Jack.

Cormac- How about you try to explain it?

Jack- They are all the planet's enemies but there is a difference. They might all bleed...But they stand for different things. Bandits are people from the planet that seperated from society...They're fun to hunt. Pirates come from space...Less so...And Titans are Mercs that enslave, they suck.

The four then walk into a small office.

Cormac- Alright, so what are we here for again?

Andrew- An offer. We need you all for the Coming of the Children.

Cormac- Hold it there...You're Children. I thought you were wiped out from the last time?

Andrew- We were...mostly...A few survivors, I was one of them.

Cormac-...Hmm...You also caused us to be wiped out.

Andrew- The Revengers did that.

Cormac- Because of you all.

Jack- For fucks sake, are you with us?

Andrew- Hold it up, You're a White Wolf, you shouldn't work with them.

Jack- Listen, Wake knows these guys and we'll work with them if they help us. Speaking of which, are we going or not?

Andrew- We will but we need to deal with this. We need your help.

Cormac- Listen, I don't know...

Jack- Are we going? I can't stay here forever.

Andrew- Time out, let's cut a break and let me and David talk then we'll be back.

Andrew walks away with David.

Andrew- Ugh...These fucking people.

David- How are we going to do this?

Andrew- I have an idea. We need to split up. One of us goes with Cormac and tries to convince him and the other goes with Jack to the White Wolves meeting and talks with Wake. There are pros and cons to both. If I go with Cormac, I can probably convince him better but Jack and Wake knows me. I'll let you decide, who are you going with?

Choice

[Cormac]

[Jack]

• [Jack]

Great part!!!

Awakened 1-15 David- Sheriff's Office, safest place, right? Cormac- Not exactly but sure. Follow me gentlemen. The four men: David,

• [Cormac]

Awakened 1-15 David- Sheriff's Office, safest place, right? Cormac- Not exactly but sure. Follow me gentlemen. The four men: David,

• [Cormac]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.